The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian to be at TNA Slammiversary

5 posters

Go down

Christian to be at TNA Slammiversary  Empty Christian to be at TNA Slammiversary

Post by Fernando Fri 08 Jun 2012, 10:56 pm

WWE Intercontinental champion Christian has been removed from this weekend's SmackDown house shows on the East Coast.

TNA president Dixie Carter announced Christian is scheduled to appear at TNA's Slammiversary PPV Sunday in the Dallas, Texas.
On a plane headed to Dallas for the big PPV this weekend. Very excited @Christian4Peeps is joinin us for the night. He's one of my favorites

The Wrestling Observer reports this is part of the deal in exchange for Ric Flair appearing at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in April.

The current plan is for him to be at the event and also take part in a sitdown interview for future TNA DVD releases.

Source: Twitter/Wrestling Observer

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Christian to be at TNA Slammiversary  Empty Re: Christian to be at TNA Slammiversary

Post by bretmeharty Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:32 pm

There is also speculation he is the first to go into TNA's hall of fame which is announced the same night

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Christian to be at TNA Slammiversary  Empty Re: Christian to be at TNA Slammiversary

Post by Fernando Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:35 pm

bretmeharty wrote:There is also speculation he is the first to go into TNA's hall of fame which is announced the same night

It's bs if that's true Jeff/Jerry Jarrett should go in 1st

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:37 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jef's idea, just to get into A hall of fame

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:31 am

I saw somebody say they'll induct Randy Savage just so they can say they will do it when WWE wouldn't.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:42 am

I very much doubt he will appear on the PPV. Probably just be for interviews for future DVD's. If he does appear on screen, I'll be very suprised. Might explain why WWE put the belt on him.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 1:50 pm

He'll probably be shown in the crowd & they might just do a ringside interview with him. I think TNA missed a trick here, they should have pushed for John Cena to appear.

"How are you enjoying Slammivwersary John?"

"Great! Super! Yeah I love BNA!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 09 Jun 2012, 2:03 pm

Maybe Christian is going to be Jefferson Impact!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Sat 09 Jun 2012, 2:07 pm

Good God almighty it was a set up all along!!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down