The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:14 am

morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:morning.

I won't let you end it at 08:14, Seany.

Talk to me, pal.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:34 am

Morning campers, congrats on the split Union...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:44 am

Morning all - looks like Rick and I could be in a tight race to reach 4000 posts.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:55 am

I will let you have it with grace super...

I am silly busy at the moment.

Have you got anything special planned for the 4k?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 9:10 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:morning.

I won't let you end it at 08:14, Seany.

Talk to me, pal.

tewwy tibbs. tawk to me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Mar 2015, 9:34 am

rick_dagless wrote:I will let you have it with grace super...

I am silly busy at the moment.

Have you got anything special planned for the 4k?

Silly levels of business for me too, Rick and I'm on holiday at the end of next week so you might beat me to it.

Nothing planned yet, but you can be sure it will be spectacular.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 25 Mar 2015, 9:48 am

Two words Super, EMO poetry.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:19 am

Been looking on a pilot forum the last 24 hours or so. Intense lot. I think they need a culture cup.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:20 am

They can be quite poncious, pilots.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:21 am

village

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:31 am

Who flies the plane that carries Lord Sebastian Coe - pilots!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:34 am

dreadful

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:44 am

During his air test a young pilot flew through a rainbow. He passed with flying colors.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:dreadful
Screw you sean, I'm sure your phalanx of supermodel and MILF hangers-on have said that to you on numerous occasions though not in the same way I mean it...GOSPEL

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:53 am

Three days off work.
Yay!
Lol-ing.
Out loud.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:54 am

Union Cane wrote:During his air test a young pilot flew through a rainbow. He passed with flying colors.
A trainee pilot and his assessor got into difficulty during a flight but only the pilot was able parachute to safety. Did his pass? We don't know, everything's still up in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:55 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Three days off work.
Yay!
Lol-ing.
Out loud.

What are you up to, Julio?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:55 am

Yay!
Lol-ing.
Out loud.
You won't be saying that when they find you guilty of these harassment charges

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:59 am

Yay!
Lol-ing.
Out loud.

Wife's birthday today - off out for lunch.
I should probably say something about giving her a good seeing to later as a birthday present - that seems to be par for the cup.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:02 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Yay!
Lol-ing.
Out loud.

I should probably say something about giving her a good seeing to later as a birthday present - that seems to be par for the cup.

Many happy returns to the lucky Mrs Marx.

Slip her a length later, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:06 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Yay!
Lol-ing.
Out loud.

You're a classy guy Herb.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:07 am

Don't do it Jules, if we can't rely on you to raise the tone we really are screwed.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:09 am

Rowley wrote:Don't do it Jules, if we can't rely on you to raise the tone we really are screwed.

You're only saying that as you don't want to be the only person that didn't get any on their birthday.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:11 am

Sean almost certainly didn't, as we have established many a time making it up does not count.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:12 am

Rowley wrote:Don't do it Jules, if we can't rely on you to raise the tone we really are screwed.

You're only saying that as you don't want to be the only person that didn't get any on their birthday.

I didn't get any on Rowley's birthday either although I did get some on Union's birthday...or maybe it was the day before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:13 am

But Sean says he's up to the elbow in middle aged gash on a regular basis and I fail to see what's so hard to believe about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:17 am

Didn't get none for mine.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:19 am

I didn't get any on mine, thinking about it. It was bonfire night, we went to the fireworks instead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:19 am

Union Cane wrote:Didn't get none for mine.

At least you have an excuse.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Yay!
Lol-ing.
Out loud.

A good rogering is in order

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:33 am

Rowley wrote:Sean almost certainly didn't, as we have established many a time making it up does not count.

My Birthday is imminent and I can guarantee I will be getting nowt fictional or else.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:Sean almost certainly didn't, as we have established many a time making it up does not count.

My Birthday is imminent and I can guarantee I will be getting nowt fictional or else.
Or else what, you'll ring up the modeling agency and demand they send you your usual order of ten big t!tted birds who'll happily pay to have sex with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:42 am

Not really, she could still have waggled it around or summat.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:44 am

Union Cane wrote:

How badly mangled do you think her flaps are?

Last edited by DAVE667 on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just realised you meant waggling your junk around, not teasing you with her beef curtains)

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:54 am

Yes I meant Little Union, I could have made that clearer.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:58 am

Yes you could but now at least we are left with the image of a lady doing the "dance of the seven veils" only using her flaps....Sean knows a woman who performs this for him regularly, either at his home or on SKYPE when she's off doing a calendar shoot in some exotic location

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:15 pm

I received a helping of intercourse for my birthday. It was grand. I wasn't particularly pleased that my brow was slightly sweaty afterwards though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:30 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

How badly mangled do you think her flaps are?

It was like kicking a sausage up the high street.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:31 pm

I got nowt on my birthday. I had just eaten a lovely lamb dinner and didn't want to get indigestion.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:43 pm

superflyweight wrote:I got nowt on my birthday.  I had just eaten a lovely lamb dinner and didn't want to get indigestion.

Would also have been bad form to shag it's mother after you'd eaten her offspring

Great fun though

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:17 pm

3 days and 3 Michaelsings. Keep ya mouth shut shah

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:17 pm

Galted wrote:I received a helping of intercourse for my birthday. It was grand. I wasn't particularly pleased that my brow was slightly sweaty afterwards though.
Your own fault for wearing the Anne Summers Gore-Tex collection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:20 pm

Galted wrote:I received a helping of intercourse for my birthday. It was grand. I wasn't particularly pleased that my brow was slightly sweaty afterwards though.

Was he sweaty as well or just you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm

Ha!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:36 pm

Like the 69 scene with borat and his manager....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I like the 69 scene with borat and his manager....reminds of the time I was 69-ing the world's most beautiful woman for the 11th time that day (she'd begged me not to stop but I was feeling tired after I'd spend three days knobbing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th most beautiful women in the world on the previous three days...GOSPEL)

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:50 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I like the 69 scene with borat and his manager....reminds of the time I was 69-ing the world's most beautiful woman for the 11th time that day (she'd begged me not to stop but I was feeling tired after I'd spend three days knobbing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th most beautiful women in the world on the previous three days...GOSPEL)

What can I say. Opportunities tend to be more forthcoming outside Bradford. GOSPEL.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:57 pm

GOSPEL = Gangrenous Old Sod Peddles Extraordinary Lies?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Mar 2015, 2:05 pm

Giganticism of sausage poking every ladygarden.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next