The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 7:42 am

Galted wrote:Y
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

How is the missonary work down south going?

It's difficult, RicK.  I won't pretend otherwise.

I've tried to educate these people but they don't want to know.  They hear a northern accent and assume I need help crossing the road.  Or they bring me a pigeon from Trafalgar Sq and ask if it's mine.

Think how painful Jeff finds it coming for his day trips down here.  That's my life.  On a daily basis.

The only reason I hang around is for the slim hope of meeting Galted as he strides past Liverpool St station.

These days most of my purposeful striding is done between Bank and Moorgate, just look for a mob of swooning gash.

Did you read about those 2 Mancs who got hit by a tube at Old Street? That's the reason your type requires help. Just google daft northern c*nts get totalled by southern transport if anyone wants to check whether they knew them.
Wasn't there some silly southern bint who fell under the tube on her morning commute recently. This twuntish behavior doesn't appear to be exclusive to Northerners, Galted, just clumsy ar$eholes

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 7:49 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:What you need to do Tina, is buy progressively bigger and bigger rats to kill the incumbent until you have one big enough for your lad to punch unconscious

I don't think that'd work Dave. Rats have self preservation skills and young Tino Jr has ring rust from beating up on northern roadsweepers
Form is temporary, class is permanent

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 7:51 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:What you need to do Tina, is buy progressively bigger and bigger rats to kill the incumbent until you have one big enough for your lad to punch unconscious

I don't think that'd work Dave. Rats have self preservation skills and young Tino Jr has ring rust from beating up on northern roadsweepers

Tell that to tino who lives in fear of the moment the clock strikes 3:30 each day

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 7:57 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Tell that to tino who lives in fear of the moment the clock strikes 3:30 each day

I'm at work at 15:30 most days. Nothing to fear other than the southern c*nts I work with attempting to talk to me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 7:59 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'm at work at 15:30 most days.  Nothing to fear other than the southern c*nts I work with attempting to talk to me.
I imagine it's mostly vowel sounds bellowed at an annoying, full of undeserved self importance level, isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:04 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'm at work at 15:30 most days.  Nothing to fear other than the southern c*nts I work with attempting to talk to me.
I imagine it's mostly vowel sounds bellowed at an annoying, full of undeserved self importance level, isn't it?

Exactly that. Usually followed by a guffaw. Not a laugh, a full on guffaw.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:11 am

Tino wrote:Exactly that. Usually followed by a guffaw. Not a laugh, a full on guffaw.

And a completely unecessary back slap with a knowing wink.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:15 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Exactly that. Usually followed by a guffaw. Not a laugh, a full on guffaw.

And a completely unecessary back slap with a knowing wink.

Sometimes they even high five and say "Awright geeezzaa, you're the facking maaan. Lets get down da stair an' wander ter da pub fer a babycham awer two. Sorted mate".

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:21 am

Pint o'gravy

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:31 am

Galted wrote:Y
rick_dagless wrote:

How is the missonary work down south going?

It's difficult, RicK.  I won't pretend otherwise.

I've tried to educate these people but they don't want to know.  They hear a northern accent and assume I need help crossing the road.  Or they bring me a pigeon from Trafalgar Sq and ask if it's mine.

Think how painful Jeff finds it coming for his day trips down here.  That's my life.  On a daily basis.

The only reason I hang around is for the slim hope of meeting Galted as he strides past Liverpool St station.

These days most of my purposeful striding is done between Bank and Moorgate, just look for a mob of swooning gash.

Did you read about those 2 Mancs who got hit by a tube at Old Street? That's the reason your type requires help. Just google daft northern c*nts get totalled by southern transport if anyone wants to check whether they knew them.

F*ck you then.

I'll go back to aimlessly wandering around the midlands hoping to meet Julius.

Working from home, I barely leave the house. I'd advise loitering around various tennis clubs of an evening. In any case, I'll see you at my 50th birthday party.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:Pint o'gravy

She were only a Dog breeders daughter but she would bring it out for air and say Whippet.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Working from home, I barely leave the house. I'd advise loitering around various tennis clubs of an evening. In any case, I'll see you at my 50th birthday party.

I've been trying that.

I spent last Thursday evening hanging around Telford tennis club.

Didn't see you though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:48 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I've been trying that.

I spent last Thursday evening hanging around Telford Gent's toilet.  

Didn't see you though.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:59 am

DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I've been trying that.

I spent last Thursday evening hanging around Telford Gent's toilet.  

Didn't see you though.  

Don't push me, Dave. I'll f*ck you up good and proper.

I could find you easily. Just head to Bradford and look for a bald, tattooed guy hanging around at MIKE AND THE MECHANICS gigs.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:59 am

Mrs Dagless, Bradford born and bred took an online "test" on that social media site that can not be mentioned on here, and her accent came out as cockney...

Much hilarity ensued...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:06 am

What is UKIP's stance on northeners? Will they be allowed?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:09 am

rick_dagless wrote:Mrs Dagless, Bradford born and bred took an online "test" on that social media site that can not be mentioned on here,  and her accent came out as cockney...

Much hilarity ensued...

What f*cking winds me up is the southern nonces down here that can’t distinguish between Yorkshire and anywhere else up north.

“Eh up, ere comes Teenor. As tha worked out t’train timetable yet?”.

Hilarious. I’m from the north west you stupid c*nt. F*cking miles from Yorkshire.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:11 am

Tino wrote:
What f*cking winds me up is the southern nonces down here that can’t distinguish between Yorkshire and anywhere else up north.

“Eh up, ere comes Teenor. As tha worked out t’train timetable yet?”.

Hilarious. I’m from the north west you stupid c*nt. F*cking miles from Yorkshire.

Slags, the lot of em....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:13 am

I have a mid-Atlantic brogue.
Which I wear on my left foot.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:13 am

sean wrote:What is UKIP's stance on northeners?

Usually slightly mincy with an air of smugness that only a marginal seat in Europe can produce...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:13 am

rick_dagless wrote:Mrs Dagless, Bradford born and bred took an online "test" on that social media site that can not be mentioned on here,  and her accent came out as cockney...

Much hilarity ensued...

“Eh up, ere comes Teenor.  As tha worked out t’train timetable yet?”.

Hilarious.  I’m from the north west you stupid c*nt.  F*cking miles from Yorkshire.

That's because Yorkshiremen are the only northerners worth knowing about.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:14 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Much hilarity ensued...

Hilarious.  I’m from the north west you stupid c*nt.  F*cking miles from Yorkshire.

What about your 'cousins' in northern Iraq?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:15 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Much hilarity ensued...

What about your 'cousins' in northern Iraq?

They're southerners to me

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:15 am

The concept of nationality or regionality and the pettiness which is inherent in it is beneath me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:16 am

Shah wrote:That's because Yorkshiremen are the only northerners worth knowing about.

It is because it is big, and the brain capacity allocated to something apart from shouting and guffawing is pretty minimal so southerners just play the averages.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:16 am

Rowley wrote:The concept of nationality or regionality and the pettiness which is inherent in it is beneath me.

Says the bloke that relies on that very thing for his income.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:18 am

Rowley wrote:The concept of nationality or regionality and the pettiness which is inherent in it is beneath me.

Fat C*nt

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:20 am

By letting any old c*nt in I am working from within to dilute the concept to the point of it being redunant.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:21 am

Rowley wrote:

By letting any old c*nt in I am working from within to dilute the concept to the point of it being redunant.

Sean has been trying the same with any old P*nis and it hasnt worked for him. As a concept its very much flawed

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:23 am

Apologies for not quoting the original posts but the Samsung Ret@rd can't handle quotes of more than a few lines.

@ Tino. Apologies. Just had a stroll through Liverpool Street station to atone. Some old fella was mocking arthropods so I gave him a flying kick in the kneecaps and a karate chop to the clavicle.

@ SerialDave. Watch out for my southern bint rebuttal this evening. It's a corker.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:32 am

Galted wrote:

@ Tino. Apologies. Just had a stroll through Liverpool Street station to atone. Some old fella was mocking arthropods so I gave him a flying kick in the kneecaps and a karate chop to the clavicle.

You're back on my 'I love you but not in a massively gay way' list.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:36 am

I bet Afghans regularly get in with the delivery of a bag of fuel for Jeff's coalfired bath tub.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I have a mid-Atlantic brogue.

Sorry, I meant to say 'C*nts. Fat f*cking slags.'
I need try harder to fit in around here.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:39 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

What is a mid atlantic brogue?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:41 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Don't Jules. Just be yourself. Be comfortable in your own skin.

You f*cking c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:44 am

We can all agree on scousers being the lowest of northeners can't we?

Scouse, Scots, Geordies, The ones who say thur instead of there, Yorkshire.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

OK sean, here's the thing. Pay attention. I lived in Canada but now live in the UK. So I have no real accent when I talk. A brogue is an accent, so I say I have a mid-Atlantic brogue. But - and this is the clever part - a brogue is also a type of shoe. Hence I wear it on my left foot. It's a joke, you see, a pun, or a play on words. My, how we laughed at the club over cocktails.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:53 am

seanmichaels wrote:We can all agree on scousers being the lowest of northeners can't we?

I sound like a scouser, but I'm most definitely not one.

They are nice people though. Very nice. Apart from the accent, I'll concede that.

However bad it is though, it's nowhere near as grating as Cockernee and Essex boys. You faacking slaaags.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:57 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

OK sean, here's the thing. Pay attention. I lived in Canada but now live in the UK. So I have no real accent when I talk. A brogue is an accent, so I say I have a mid-Atlantic brogue. But - and this is the clever part - a brogue is also a type of shoe. Hence I wear it on my left foot. It's a joke, you see, a pun, or a play on words. My, how we laughed at the club over cocktails.

Think you should have worked an almost certainly untrue anecdote about sex with a woman into the first line Jules, wildly ambitious to believe you will have held his attention without one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:We can all agree on scousers being the lowest of northeners can't we?

I sound like a scouser, but I'm most definitely not one.

They are nice people though.  Very nice.  Apart from the accent, I'll concede that.

However bad it is though, it's nowhere near as grating as Cockernee and Essex boys.  You faacking slaaags.

Scousers are the worst (just behind welsh in UK terms)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:02 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Is there an underwater city in the middle of the atlantic?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Is there an underwater city in the middle of the atlantic?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_English

Would it help if I said I once shagged a woman with a mid-atlantic accent?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:27 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

We would certainly believe you at least.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

I have no lie about the sexytime.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I once shagged 7 women with mid-atlantic accents at the same time.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

So they did find their way home after escaping us. Plucky

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I once fingered 7 librarians with awful scouse accents at the same time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:35 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

What did you do with the other finger/thumbs?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Flicked through a Dostoyevsky novel that was on the table.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I like to believe he used them to thumb through one of the books available in the library. It makes the disrespect for the sanctity of the library more palatable to me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next