The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 31 Mar 2015, 5:11 pm

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you'll be aware that the biggest fight in years is happening on May 2nd.

We at V2 Boxing want to do something special, so we're running a pool. We want you to email us your predictions for who will win and how. So for example; Mayweather TKO, Round 9.

The winner will have £50 donated to the charity of his or her choice by us!

Email your predictions to paulhampton@v2boxing.co.uk..

hampo171Admin

Sean....

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 5:21 pm

He's called HAMPTON...teehee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:05 am

First.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:09 am

Yes you are...

Morning Tino, you all good this fine day?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:11 am

rick_dagless wrote:Yes you are...

Morning Tino, you all good this fine day?

Not too bad, RicKO, not too bad at all.

You? How is Bradders holding up?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:20 am

Bradders is tippity top mate, though pretty brisk this morning.

How is the missonary work down south going?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:28 am

rick_dagless wrote:

It's difficult, RicK. I won't pretend otherwise.

I've tried to educate these people but they don't want to know. They hear a northern accent and assume I need help crossing the road. Or they bring me a pigeon from Trafalgar Sq and ask if it's mine.

Think how painful Jeff finds it coming for his day trips down here. That's my life. On a daily basis.

The only reason I hang around is for the slim hope of meeting Galted as he strides past Liverpool St station.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:29 am

SoutHAMPTON

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:31 am

Tino wrote:It's difficult, RicK. I won't pretend otherwise.

I've tried to educate these people but they don't want to know. They hear a northern accent and assume I need help crossing the road. Or they bring me a pigeon from Trafalgar Sq and ask if it's mine.

Think how painful Jeff finds it coming for his day trips down here. That's my life. On a daily basis.

The only reason I hang around is for the slim hope of meeting Galted as he strides past Liverpool St station.

You have my sympathy mate, is is a thankless task, but they must learn, the ways of the North must dispel the overpriced cous cous, public transport rudeness, and beer without a head...

Stay strong brother...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:31 am

I have to go up to London soon. Some Japanese restaurant run by the assistant chef at Noma. Don't like Japanese food, all fish and slurping fried eggs off a spoon.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:40 am

sean wrote:Don't like Japanese food, all fish and slurping fried eggs off a spoon.

That is quite a way of descibing a whole cultures culinary exploits sean!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:49 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Don't like Japanese food, all fish and slurping fried eggs off a spoon.

Keep things simple.

True though, on way back from Oz I had a night in Tokyo (hotel by the airport). Bloody Japanese eating breakfast was minging. Slurping and all sorts. Don't they hock and gob everywhere too or is that the chinese?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:51 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Yes, but he hates the taste of fish as it reminds him of the time vanessa feltz challenged him to a *what my arse can inhale test* then, when she lost she sat on his face and jiggled vigorously in outrage.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 8:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:I have to go up to London soon. Some Japanese restaurant run by the assistant chef at Noma. Don't like Japanese food, all fish and slurping fried eggs off a spoon.

There is a great Japanese restaurant right near us on Leather Lane. Called Tajima-tei. Tiny little place. Can't book, just have to turn up and wait.

Amazing food. If you don't like fish, you'd hate it but you can spend hours in there and not feel bloated afterwards.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:00 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Yes, but he hates the taste of fish as it reminds him of the time vanessa feltz challenged him to a *what my arse can inhale test* then, when she lost she sat on his face and jiggled vigorously in outrage.

That my son, is a fantasy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:01 am

Morning all. I have no particular thoughts on Japanese cuisine so am obliged to sit this one out. Alas it is a part of the world that has thus far untroubled Rotherham with its culinary delights.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:03 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I have to go up to London soon. Some Japanese restaurant run by the assistant chef at Noma. Don't like Japanese food, all fish and slurping fried eggs off a spoon.

There is a great Japanese restaurant right near us on Leather Lane.  Called Tajima-tei.  Tiny little place.  Can't book, just have to turn up and wait.

Amazing food.  If you don't like fish, you'd hate it but you can spend hours in there and not feel bloated afterwards.

New years resolution is to eat fish. Had Fish & Chips at a pub a few weeks back. Weird texture and when we asked what it was, it turned out it was sustainable fish grown in a fish tank in bloody vietnam!

Bird cooked cod for me the other day. It was ok. I reckon BBQ'd will be the game changer for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:06 am

Looks like a nobhead joint......

http://www.kurobuta-london.com/

although looking beyond the front cover menu looks good. Not a fried egg or raw pike in sight.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:07 am

Try seared swordfish with Cajun spices sean.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:10 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Try seared swordfish with Cajun spices sean.

Yes, that kind of thing does appeal. Bit of chilli, mango and pineapple salsa on the side.

Is swordfish fishy?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:20 am

It's less fishy than most - almost like proper meat.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:24 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:It's less fishy than most - almost like proper meat.

Said the school prefect, before moving on to the next boy in line.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:30 am

I expect that sort of thing from DAVE and Shah, but you've disappointed me there Union.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:31 am

I wouldn't normally stoop, but it was there so I put it away.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:43 am

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Keep things simple.

True though, on way back from Oz I had a night in Tokyo (hotel by the airport). Bloody Japanese eating breakfast was minging. Slurping and all sorts. Don't they hock and gob everywhere too or is that the chinese?

Slurping is a sign of gratitude (to the chef/staff) I was told. It's the same everywhere in Asia. Koreans are pretty heavy & loud slurpers too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:18 am

I tell Mrs Windows not to slurp. It breaks my concentration.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:20 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Keep things simple.

Slurping is a sign of gratitude (to the chef/staff) I was told. It's the same everywhere in Asia. Koreans are pretty heavy & loud slurpers too.
A mate of mine one shared a house with a Chinese fella (students). Whilst waiting for my mate to finish getting ready for a night out I sat in the communal living room whilst Chen ate his soup. For 45 minutes I had to listen to the most disgusting noises emanating from a supposedly civilized person. Culturally acceptable in China it may be but I was nearly screaming by the time he'd finished. Absolutely toe curlingly awful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:23 am

DAVE667 wrote:whilst Chen ate his soup. For 45 minutes

45 minutes? How f*cking big was the bowl?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:23 am

There is a great Japanese restaurant right near us on Leather Lane.  Called Tajima-tei.  Tiny little place.  Can't book, just have to turn up and wait.
Amazing food.  If you don't like fish, you'd hate it but you can spend hours in there and not feel bloated afterwards.
f*ck that for a game of soldiers. This is what you get when a nation with the world's tiniest hamptons is allowed to dictate the policy on serving food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:24 am

Your mate takes 45 minutes to get ready Dave? What in the name of god were they doing?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:25 am

DAVE667 wrote:whilst Chen ate his soup. For 45 minutes

45 minutes?  How f*cking big was the bowl?
It wasn't massive but every single bloody spoonful was slurped off. It was some sort chicken noodle soup, all watery. Smelled ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:27 am

Rowley wrote:Your mate takes 45 minutes to get ready Dave? What in the name of god were they doing?
Having a Radox bath, you know what those ponces are like. I worked with him at the dole office in the late 80's early 90's. he was a bit of a clothes horse. F*ck knows how we became friends what with him not owning a single SLAYER t-shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:27 am

Rowley wrote:Your mate takes 45 minutes to get ready Dave? What in the name of god were they doing?

Taping it between his legs. Dave got fixed up before he left home.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:29 am

Dave is in particularly angry form today.

I enjoy him when he is like this.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:38 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Dave is in particularly angry form today.

I enjoy him when he is like this.
Ran a red light this morning. Roads were wet and some c*nt was a bit too close for me to risk stopping. I've had two accidents in the last six months with idiots not paying attention and slamming into the back of me so, rather than risk my car being off the road again, it looks like I'll be getting a nice fine. F*cking SatNav took me up a bus lane the other week...£30 down the f*cking toilet there.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:19 am

DAVE wrote:F*cking SatNav took me up a bus lane the other week...£30 down the f*cking toilet there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7962212.stm

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:31 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:F*cking SatNav took me up a bus lane the other week...£30 down the f*cking toilet there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7962212.stm

This driver was a dipsh!t from Rowley's neck of the woods.

Years ago (round about 1996), I put directions from Bradford to Brixton into AA route finder, it came back with a 20+ hour journey that insisted I had to go via Paris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:33 am

Just eaten a 100g bag of Golden Wonder Cheese and Onion crisps. I bloody stink now but by Christ (and Muhammed...sorry Shah) they were delicious

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:37 am

DAVE wrote:Years ago (round about 1996), I put directions from Bradford to Brixton into AA route finder, it came back with a 20+ hour journey that insisted I had to go via Paris

Probably felt sorry for you and decided to (wrongly) attempt to show some culture... Though why Paris...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:42 am

Someone from Donny driving a BMW? I smell a rat.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:Years ago (round about 1996), I put directions from Bradford to Brixton into AA route finder, it came back with a 20+ hour journey that insisted I had to go via Paris

Probably felt sorry for you and decided to (wrongly) attempt to show some culture...  Though why Paris...
I'd already been to the Natural History Museum 15 years earlier, surely that counts for something with these computers....and, I once sh*gged a girl up near Haworth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:44 am

There is a rat in my kitchen.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:50 am

What are you gonna do? I heard you should kill it with red red wine

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 12:00 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:There is a rat in my kitchen.

Sean trying to take advantage of you while your wife is away

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 12:07 pm

What you need to do Tina, is buy progressively bigger and bigger rats to kill the incumbent until you have one big enough for your lad to punch unconscious

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 12:11 pm

DAVE667 wrote:What you need to do Tina, is buy progressively bigger and bigger rats to kill the incumbent until you have one big enough for your lad to punch unconscious

I don't think that'd work Dave. Rats have self preservation skills and young Tino Jr has ring rust from beating up on northern roadsweepers

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Apr 2015, 12:16 pm

Y
rick_dagless wrote:

It's difficult, RicK. I won't pretend otherwise.

These days most of my purposeful striding is done between Bank and Moorgate, just look for a mob of swooning gash.

Did you read about those 2 Mancs who got hit by a tube at Old Street? That's the reason your type requires help. Just google daft northern c*nts get totalled by southern transport if anyone wants to check whether they knew them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 12:20 pm

Galted wrote:Y

Y not?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Apr 2015, 12:29 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Y not?

Because it's not allowed!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 12:32 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

It's difficult, RicK.  I won't pretend otherwise.

I've tried to educate these people but they don't want to know.  They hear a northern accent and assume I need help crossing the road.  Or they bring me a pigeon from Trafalgar Sq and ask if it's mine.

Think how painful Jeff finds it coming for his day trips down here.  That's my life.  On a daily basis.

These days most of my purposeful striding is done between Bank and Moorgate, just look for a mob of swooning gash.

Did you read about those 2 Mancs who got hit by a tube at Old Street? That's the reason your type requires help. Just google daft northern c*nts get totalled by southern transport if anyone wants to check whether they knew them.

F*ck you then.

I'll go back to aimlessly wandering around the midlands hoping to meet Julius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next