The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:53 am

There's a dead bishop on the landing.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:56 am

Union Cane wrote:There's a dead bishop on the landing.

Apologies in advance to the MODS but Cane is clearly the biggest f*cking c*nt this site has ever encountered (and I'll go so far as to include myself on that list) Never in all my days have I read such a monumentally stupid f*cking thing and I'll point out that I was here when Dave was in full flow.

I will occasionally call for a poster to be banned based on their previous stupidity and their habit of ruining the forum with their nationalistic nonsense or generally just being a tw*t but I'm going one further and asking that Cane be treated like a member of the old Soviet Polit bureau and removed from history entirely.

I will NOT stand for comments like the one he's just made above

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:57 am

You not seen Python, sean?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am

Oh FFS. In joke?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:03 am

Probably not, they are all a bit young round here.

http://www.montypython.net/scripts/bishop.php

Last edited by Union Cane on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apart from Jules, of course.)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:09 am

This is a local forum for local people, there's nothing for you here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:15 am

Yeah, all 6... 5 of us.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:17 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Yeah, all 6... 5 of us.

Open top bus parades in Oz or taking it in their stride?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:23 am

seanmichaels wrote:

No, the euphoria wore off pretty quickly here. Life must go on... and such.
It was a bit embarrassing really. I'm off sport.
I'm sick of all the constant celebrations, booze, drugs, confetti & scantily clad women.
It really can get tiring. I need to try and pace myself more... and see if I can't escape it for a few hours a day, at least.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:14 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

No, the euphoria wore off pretty quickly here. Life must go on... and such.
It was a bit embarrassing really. I'm off sport.
I'm sick of all the constant celebrations, booze, drugs, confetti & scantily clad women.
It really can get tiring. I need to try and pace myself more... and see if I can't escape it for a few hours a day, at least.
WHAT!???!!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 pm

Sh*t on here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:55 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sh*t on here.

How are you going to enetertain the kids at the weekend? I had a conversation with someone at the weekend who was complaining about the prices at Legoland.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:59 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

How are you going to enetertain the kids at the weekend? I had a conversation with someone at the weekend who was complaining about the prices at LEGOLAND, I'd killed a bottle of wine and she wanted nothing more to do me after some ill advised paedo quips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

How are you going to enetertain the kids at the weekend? I had a conversation with someone at the weekend who was complaining about the prices at Legoland.

No idea at all. It's Easter so all the clubs are off as well which doesn't help. No swimming lessons, no rugby, no ballet. I need to give it some serious thought.

You up to anything over the break?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Not much, just drinking Oranjeboom and I will probably do a sex on Sonia from Eastenders again.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

No idea at all.  It's Easter so all the clubs are off as well which doesn't help.  No swimming lessons, no rugby, no ballet.  I need to give it some serious thought.

Why not spend some quality time with them instead of forking out a fortune to get the little f**kers entertained? My daughter enjoys going to the seaside...or space. We sit on the sofa and pretend were in a rocket or car and off we go. She knows about speeding and how to speak nicely to the traffic officer who invariably stops her (we claim to have a medical emergency and blag our way out of it). We go the beach, have a paddle in the sea, battle monsters (both in space and at the seaside) have a picnic and then come home again.

F*ck LEGOLAND...the plastic paedo's Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

No idea at all.  It's Easter so all the clubs are off as well which doesn't help.  No swimming lessons, no rugby, no ballet.  I need to give it some serious thought.

Probably trying to lose Dave....

Couple of days at the cricket club, bit of rolling and cutting, then off to the old man's I think. Nothing special. Could do with a longer break in all honesty.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Probably trying to lose Dave....

Couple of days at the cricket club, bit of rolling and cutting, then off to the old man's I think. Nothing special. Could do with a longer break in all honesty.

Good luck with that Seany baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:11 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Why not spend some quality time with them instead of forking out a fortune to get the little f**kers entertained? My daughter enjoys going to the seaside...or space. We sit on the sofa and pretend were in a rocket or car and off we go. She knows about speeding and how to speak nicely to the traffic officer who invariably stops her (we claim to have a medical emergency and blag our way out of it). We go the beach, have a paddle in the sea, battle monsters (both in space and at the seaside) have a picnic and then come home again.

Thanks, daddy day care.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:25 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Thanks, daddy day care.
You're welcome, unless you're being clever in which case I hope you get punched in the face and hospitalized.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:28 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Thanks, daddy day care.
You're welcome, unless you're being clever in which case I hope you get punched in the face and hospitalized.

His wife is away for the weekend...thats going to happen whether you hope for it or not

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:30 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

His wife is away for the weekend...thats going to happen whether you hope for it or not

Are you still stiff?

And how is the neck?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:31 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Are you still stiff?

And how is the neck?  

Yes Thats why she wants the weekend away from you

It'll loosen up on the weekend

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:35 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Are you still stiff?

And how is the neck?  

What would all your wives think?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:36 pm

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:40 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Are you still stiff?

And how is the neck?  

Whatever he tells them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:46 pm

Jeremy Kyle currently interviewing a blind man being investigated for fraud after he took part in 10 hours darts marathon.

The best bit is where they're talking about how he threw 180. Like f*ck he did!!!! After eight hours everyone decided to come up with the idea of telling him he'd thrown 180 for a p!ss take...how's the blind fella gonna know if they're telling the truth?

Me? I'd also have had people screaming "Ouch, my foot you b*st*rd!!!!" every so often, but then I see the humour in all situations...except Froch and his wife-to-be...THAT is not funny

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:48 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Are you still stiff?

And how is the neck?  

laughing

They'd thank god for sparing them a second pregnancy this year

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:53 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Are you still stiff?

And how is the neck?  

laughing

Would you not just kick them down a flight of stairs....like last time?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:59 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Are you still stiff?

And how is the neck?  

laughing

Sandals aren't conducive to kicking

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Are you still stiff?

And how is the neck?  

laughing

Not to be taken literally...she goes down the stairs first and you shove her with your foot (booted, sandeled or otherwise)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:26 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Are you still stiff?

And how is the neck?  

laughing

Not to be taken literally...she goes down the stairs first and you shove her with your foot (booted, sandeled or otherwise)

I was calling my wife a sandal

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:35 pm

Sandalous.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:44 pm

Did she flip flop all the way downstairs?

It's all going off on the cricket board. Someone's taken offence to the term minnow being used to describe sh!te cricket teams and is threatening to take their bat and go home.

https://www.606v2.com/t58295p200-2015-world-cup-finals

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Hibbz wrote:Did she flip flop all the way downstairs?

It's all going off on the cricket board. Someone's taken offence to the term minnow being used to describe sh!te cricket teams and is threatening to take their bat and go home.

She wouldn't do that, she's a clever clogs

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Hibbz wrote:Did she flip flop all the way downstairs?

She wouldn't do that, she's a clever clogs
Bad form to kick a loved one down the stairs Shah, probably something in one of those religious texts about it but I'd never mock a sin!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:12 pm

Laugh

How is pushing one's wife down the stairs as a form of contraception less offensive than dutch girls with large boobs should be punished!?!?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:13 pm

I bet Sean would slip her a length.

Gospel.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Laugh

How is pushing one's wife down the stairs as a form of contraception less offensive than dutch girls with large boobs should be punished!?!?
I can't believe you need this explaining to you but here goes....

I'm a breast man

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:20 pm

This forum is turning into a Funny Farm Mental Health Recovery Centre.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:32 pm

I found a cheap and effective form of male contraception.

Put a stone in your shoe.

Makes you limp.

drumroll

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:34 pm

I know, the sooner it gets back to being a BREASTS APPRECIATION SITE, the better

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Makes you limp.

drumroll

An angry son?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:44 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Makes you limp.

drumroll

An angry son?
My wife just points at it and laughs nastily....tends to do the trick

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:45 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I know, the sooner it gets back to being a BREASTS APPRECIATION SITE, the better

You were joking earlier weren't you?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:47 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:I know, the sooner it gets back to being a BREASTS APPRECIATION SITE, the better

laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:47 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

If it's any consolation Dave, your wife does the same to mine.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:59 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

laughing

I genuinely thought he was being serious. typed out a long scathing comeback then realised it was an anonymous internet forum full of geeks like Cane.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:31 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

If it's any consolation Dave, your wife does the same to mine.
I know, the photos she took of it were hilarious...still, guys like us are always going to struggle when there are real men like Sean around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:33 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

laughing

I genuinely thought he was being serious. typed out a long scathing comeback then realised it was an anonymous internet forum full of geeks like Cane.
Think I've nailed it....that's what Sean says to his mates when he sees a woman whose name he doesn't know/can't remember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next