The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:24 am

I had the link ages ago...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:I had the link ages ago...

You said arthropods, Sean spells it anthroponds.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:42 am

Private education for you
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:43 am

kingraf wrote:Private education for you

Yeah but he gives great fellatio.

Apparently.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:44 am

No I don't.

Any that is, not the quality.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:46 am

Union wrote:You said arthropods, Sean spells it anthroponds.

Fair point Cane I stand corrected...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 26 Mar 2015, 1:36 pm

Well Michaelsed Rick

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 26 Mar 2015, 1:39 pm

'twas top michaelsing...

I have not done it for a while Jeffers, so I was probably due...

Potato and leek soup, and chicken sandwich for the record (not sure if we are doing this any more)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 26 Mar 2015, 1:45 pm

Cheese Salad sandwich. Tried something a bit different this week, red onion rather than my traditional white. You're dealing with one of lifes mavericks when you're dealing with me. Rules are for other people.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 26 Mar 2015, 1:53 pm

You are one crazy cat Jeff!

If you are living on the edge you are taking up too much room...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 26 Mar 2015, 1:57 pm

Pork loin in mustard sauce, fennel and courgette medley, anya potatoes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 1:59 pm

Same boring salad I've had for the last three days only this time with I added peppers stuffed with cream cheese and garnish (I nicked some of my daughter's bacon bits)

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:11 pm

Rowley wrote:Cheese Salad sandwich. Tried something a bit different this week, red onion rather than my traditional white. You're dealing with one of lifes mavericks when you're dealing with me. Rules are for other people.

You're not one of those onion bastards are you?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:20 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:Cheese Salad sandwich. Tried something a bit different this week, red onion rather than my traditional white. You're dealing with one of lifes mavericks when you're dealing with me. Rules are for other people.

Sounds like it

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:25 pm

I'm with Galted when it comes to onions. Unspeakable bastards!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:26 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I might go back to white next week, but you never know with me, if I was to use both or neither next week I would not be shocked. It really is a life lived at the limits.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:30 pm

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I might go back to white next week, but you never know with me, if I was to use both or neither next week I would not be shocked. It really is a life lived at the limits.
Well, that's shallot

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:34 pm

Jeff has a lot of layers.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:34 pm

whereas Dave has a lot of lairs.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 26 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm

It's enough to make you cry.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 26 Mar 2015, 3:39 pm

Good onions should prevent excrement loss.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 3:40 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Good onions should prevent excrement loss.
A well lined cardboard box does the same thing without the need for f*cking about with onions

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 26 Mar 2015, 4:48 pm

These are becoming like a Cantonese Seagull (prob only relelvant if you listen to Johnny Vaughan on TS).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 8:02 am

First?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Mar 2015, 8:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:First?

Morning Seany.

I'm off to the rugger tomorrow. Sarries v Quins at new Wembley. Don't follow either of them, but should be a good day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Mar 2015, 8:44 am

Hugh Jackman wrote:ha, you Michaelised the thread already you bell end.  I've got my sunnies on.  Indoors.  You big c*nt.  Tino.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 27 Mar 2015, 8:51 am

Morning all, can not let the thread be doomed twice!

How is the weekend shaping up gents?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Mar 2015, 8:53 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Hugh Jackman wrote:ha, you Michaelised the thread already you bell end.  I've got my sunnies on.  Indoors.  You big c*nt.  Tino.

Galted wrote:F*ck you, Jackman.  Leave my mate Tino alone or I'll f*ck you up big time.  You mug.  I'll f*cking stripe you, you two bob c*nt.  Don't f*cking take liberties.  W*nker.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:00 am

Morning Seany.

I'm off to the rugger tomorrow.  Sarries v Quins at new Wembley.  Don't follow either of them, but should be a good day.

Went to school with one of the Quins. He was one of the 'first' at our school. Had him on my shoulders whilst he peered into my mates window (who was nobbing his missus at the time).

Picking up my mower tonight. Brand new engine on the bad boy. Haven't got a clue how I'm gonna get it into the SOUL.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:01 am

Morning all, anyone got a quiz?

I'm feeling clever.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:08 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Morning Seany.

I'm off to the rugger tomorrow.  Sarries v Quins at new Wembley.  Don't follow either of them, but should be a good day.

Went to school with one of the Quins. He was one of the 'first' at our school. Had him on my shoulders whilst he peered into my mates window (who was nobbing his missus at the time).

Picking up my mower tonight. Brand new engine on the bad boy. Haven't got a clue how I'm gonna get it into the SOUL.

GOSPEL.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:22 am

Connection req'd

1. Left alone with big fat Fanny, She was such a naughty nanny, Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me

2. Et le cha-cha-chi, Vas-y Joe, Vas-y fonce, Dans la nuit vers l'amazone

3. Baby, love never felt so good. And I'd die if it ever could. Not like you hold me, hold me. Oh, baby, love never felt so fine

4. Hey, what's wrong with you? You're looking kinda down to me. 'Cause thing's ain't getting over, listen to what I say.

5. Like a cheap distraction for a new affair, She knew it would finish before it began, something tells me you lost the plan

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:27 am

2. Voyage Voyage - Desireless?

4. Got To Turn Around - Phats & Small

Last edited by Union Cane on Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding artists, cos I'm clever)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:28 am

Is the connection the tragic loss of flight 4U 5925?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:32 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Morning Seany.

GOSPEL.

F*cking losers.

Jules would have appreciated that. That's why he is my favourite.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:43 am

Union Cane wrote:2. Voyage Voyage - Desireless?

4. Got To Turn Around - Phats & Small

Correct with no.4

Connection is not Germanwings but I cannot say whether or not they have been broached at some stage.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Morning Seany.

GOSPEL.

F*cking losers.

Jules would have appreciated that.  That's why he is my favourite.

They probably just thought you were taking the pi55 out of me again.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Mar 2015, 9:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Morning Seany.

GOSPEL.

F*cking losers.

Jules would have appreciated that.  That's why he is my favourite.

They probably just thought you were taking the pi55 out of me again.

I was as well.

That's why it was so good. Two for the price of one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:01 am

Helmet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:01 am

1 is QUEEN fat bottomed girls

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:03 am

Get in Jeff.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:Connection req'd

1. Left alone with big fat Fanny, She was such a naughty nanny, Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me Jeff - Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls

2. Et le cha-cha-chi, Vas-y Joe, Vas-y fonce, Dans la nuit vers l'amazone

3. Baby, love never felt so good. And I'd die if it ever could. Not like you hold me, hold me. Oh, baby, love never felt so fine

4. Hey, what's wrong with you? You're looking kinda down to me. 'Cause thing's ain't getting over, listen to what I say. Cane - DTA - Phats and Smalls

5. Like a cheap distraction for a new affair, She knew it would finish before it began, something tells me you lost the plan

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:31 am

Inxs suicide blonde 5

Jackson love never felt so good 3

Vanessa paradise joe le taxi 2

Haven't the faintest about the connection Sad Sad

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:34 am

Galted wrote:F*ck you, Jackman.  Leave my mate Tino alone or I'll f*ck you up big time.  You mug.  I'll f*cking stripe you, you two bob c*nt.  Don't f*cking take liberties.  W*nker.

Yeah!

That Jackman's a right phucking liability, I'll cut him if he's not careful.

GOSPEL

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:42 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Inxs suicide blonde 5

Haven't the faintest about the connection  Sad  Sad

good stuff. i'll concede

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:45 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Inxs suicide blonde 5

Haven't the faintest about the connection  Sad  Sad

VANESSA paradis
Never FELT So good
FAT BOTTOMED girls
sucide BLONDE

and she gets nobbed by the bloke off phats and smalls

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Mar 2015, 10:58 am

Ah I don't know whether to congratulate for the impeccable research or to condemn you for watching daytime television that isn't Nigella's Jubblies. That said...I agree that Vanessa would have to shimmy to get into your arse.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 27 Mar 2015, 11:13 am

Just made an excellent discovery, the angry kiwi becomes exceptionally irate when I use the word "salient". I am going to have much fun today pretending I don't know that I'm using it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Mar 2015, 11:15 am

Have you kissed his slaphead yet?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Mar 2015, 12:18 pm

Galted wrote:Just made an excellent discovery, the angry kiwi becomes exceptionally irate when I use the word "salient". I am going to have much fun today pretending I don't know that I'm using it.
Tell people you're having difficulty saying "lenient" and then by his desk proclaim loudly every ten minutes "I can't say 'lient'" or something. Just figure it out Galted, you're a smart man.

Last edited by DAVE667 on Fri 27 Mar 2015, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got proper twunty fingers today, can't type, spilled my drink, even dropped one of my kids.....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next