The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 3:39 pm

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Would it help if I said I once shagged a woman with a mid-atlantic accent?

We would certainly believe you at least.

I once shagged 7 women with mid-atlantic accents at the same time.

I once fingered 7 librarians with awful scouse accents at the same time.

What did you do with the other finger/thumbs?

I like to believe he used them to thumb through one of the books available in the library. It makes the disrespect for the sanctity of the library more palatable to me.

Well I suggest you read my previous post, Jeffrey.

Great minds and all that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 01 Apr 2015, 3:43 pm

Beautiful stuff Tina, Theodore Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 3:45 pm

Do libraries stock Viz?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 3:47 pm

As an aside, I found out that I also do a good Tom Jones impression at the weekend.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Apr 2015, 3:48 pm

Which can also be slightly modified to become Rhod Gilbert.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 3:49 pm

Rowley wrote:Beautiful stuff Tina, Theodore Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky

That's the chap.

From memory it was The Brothers Karamazov.

Great book.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 01 Apr 2015, 3:51 pm

Have read Crime and Punishment, not exactly laugh a minute stuff.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Apr 2015, 3:53 pm

Rowley wrote:Have read Crime and Punishment, not exactly laugh a minute stuff.

Read it whist fingering some librarians. Makes all the difference.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 4:04 pm

Rowley wrote:Have read Crime and Punishment, not exactly laugh a minute stuff.

Read it whist fingering some librarians.  Makes all the difference.  
To what? Whether or not you leave the Library slightly more maudlin or in handcuffs?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Apr 2015, 4:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:As an aside, I found out that I also do a good Tom Jones impression at the weekend.

Why? Why? Why?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 4:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:As an aside, I found out that I also do a good Tom Jones impression at the weekend.
It's not unusual

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 4:29 pm

To be honest I imagine Sean's Tom Jones impression is simply a variation of Jones' "I sang with (insert name of person these c*nts on The Voice have never heard off...and the contestants haven't heard of either)" and it's just Sean saying in a dodgy Welsh accent "I've sh*gged her y'know"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 4:32 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
It's not unusual

To be bummed by anyone...

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 4:48 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
It's not unusual

To be bummed by everyone...
Fixed that and also gonna rename it "Sean's Song"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 5:03 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
It's not unusual

Or whale song in tribute to the biggest things he can fit in his arse

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 5:05 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
It's not unusual

Surely that would be Michael Jackson's "Earth Song"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Apr 2015, 5:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
It's not unusual

That depends if you count space jam as in or out

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 5:34 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
It's not unusual

That depends if you count space jam as in or out
You'd have to shake it all about, do the hokey cokey and then turn around

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Apr 2015, 6:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:Y
rick_dagless wrote:

How is the missonary work down south going?

It's difficult, RicK.  I won't pretend otherwise.

I've tried to educate these people but they don't want to know.  They hear a northern accent and assume I need help crossing the road.  Or they bring me a pigeon from Trafalgar Sq and ask if it's mine.

Think how painful Jeff finds it coming for his day trips down here.  That's my life.  On a daily basis.

The only reason I hang around is for the slim hope of meeting Galted as he strides past Liverpool St station.

These days most of my purposeful striding is done between Bank and Moorgate, just look for a mob of swooning gash.

Did you read about those 2 Mancs who got hit by a tube at Old Street? That's the reason your type requires help. Just google daft northern c*nts get totalled by southern transport if anyone wants to check whether they knew them.
Wasn't there some silly southern bint who fell under the tube on her morning commute recently. This twuntish behavior doesn't appear to be exclusive to Northerners, Galted, just clumsy ar$eholes

Read the articles more closely:
The silly southern bint was pushed from a crowded platform into the path of the train and survived.
One of the daft northern bastards fell in front of the train whilst jumping up and down on an empty platform, the other was hit whilst still on the aforementioned platform

Translation
Southern bint minding her own business nudged callously in the back by a 40-something man wearing a JEFFREY DAHMER t-shirt and SLAYER wristbands.

Northerner 1 was overly excited at seeing a train not ON the ground, but IN the ground.  His excitement erupted as it entered the station causing him to p1ss himself and fall.  Northener 2 tried to help him and in doing so bent over the platform's edge, clearly not aware that in-the-ground-magical trains are not made of gossamer and fairy's whispers but of a ph*cking hard substance which southerners refer to as metal, and was smeared unpleasantly along the platform.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:18 am

Strangely enough, I was driving to Tesco last night and ended up behind a tanker for 'Northern Disposal Ltd'. I had visions of it being full of my comrades who have been either hit by trains or cars, or have become shell shocked by living in the south.

First. Again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:20 am

Fist

Good morning shlaaaaaags

Neck loosening up a bit days a bit grey but a long weekend ahead so yay.

and Galted Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:20 am

Damn you to hell tino

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:29 am

Morning
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:31 am

Morning all. Four day weekend, should hopefully shake of the foul mood that appears to have descended over me for no apparent reason.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:31 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Strangely enough, I was driving to Tesco last night and ended up behind a tanker for 'Northern Disposal Ltd'.  I had visions of it being full of my comrades who have been either hit by trains or cars, or have become shell shocked by living in the south.

First.  Again.

Northern Disposal Services actually. Just researched it properly. They are based in Hopton New Road, Mirfield, West Yorkshire.

This changes things dramatically. I now have visions of it being a company owned by Dave and Jeff specifically created with the aim of collecting up soft, Babycham drinking southerners like Galted, and disposing of them by feeding them to whippets or using their crushed up remains for ballast.

They probably tempt southerners into the tanks by offering free elderberry juices or a quinoa and pomegranate salad before slitting their throats with a rusty knife.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:38 am

We round up displaced northerners who have spent too long down south and have become too effete and soft and put them through an intensive boot camp to reassert their northerness. You were lucky Tina, you were within a whisker of being collected, it was only a timely viewing of Rugby League the other month that saved you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:39 am

Tino wrote:This changes things dramatically. I now have visions of it being a company owned by Dave and Jeff specifically created with the aim of collecting up soft, Babycham drinking southerners like Galted, and disposing of them by feeding them to whippets or using their crushed up remains for ballast.

Just up the road from me (about 15 miles) I can check it out for blood stained Gore Tex if you wish Tino?

Morning all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:47 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Just up the road from me (about 15 miles) I can check it out for blood stained Gore Tex if you wish Tino?

Lots of southerners wear Gore Tex, RiCK, as they get all teary and emotional when the temperature drops a degree. Only a very few are as completely out of touch with the modern world as to wear Hi-Tecs though. If you find a pair of empty Hi-Tecs, it may well be time to mourn for Galted.

Have you ever seen starving African's wearing Hi-Tecs? Or Tech by Tumi coats? There is a reason you won't ever see it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:49 am

Tino wrote:Lots of southerners wear Gore Tex, RiCK, as they get all teary and emotional when the temperature drops a degree. Only a very few are as completely out of touch with the modern world as to wear Hi-Tecs though. If you find a pair of empty Hi-Tecs, it may well be time to mourn for Galted.

Have you ever seen starving African's wearing Hi-Tecs? Or Tech by Tumi coats? There is a reason you won't ever see it.

I will pop down in my lunch time and check for crap trainers not attached to etnics, but still attached to a desecrated corpse.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:10 am

Really hope Jules is not Cynthia Lennon

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:13 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 About_dyas_2

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:24 am

Rowley wrote:Really hope Jules is not Cynthia Lennon

Aye you'd be gutted if you were playing the flute solo to the thought of Julius and then realised it was Lennon

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:33 am

Guess who (culture cup)

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Raymears300210

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:41 am

Loaded dog or Galted

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:42 am

Galted

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:43 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Pied-piper-of-hamelin-6-1vyighp

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:44 am

Rowley or Tino

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:52 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Rowley or Tino

Although looking at the velvet trousers and pixie boots, it could well be Sean himself.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:55 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Rowley or Tino

Although looking at the velvet trousers and pixie boots, it could well be Sean himself.

Yes but then he'd be walking on his hands and all those kids would be peering over his rim at the artist

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 02 Apr 2015, 9:56 am

Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:00 am

Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:04 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Corbis-AX055865

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:06 am

God Almighty, that's uncannily like my colleague

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:10 am

Laugh

Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:19 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Dj-Trev-from-Harrogate

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:20 am

Dave Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:20 am

Union Cane

Morning you horrible people

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:20 am

Morning Adam how goes it ye olde bugger

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:22 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Adam how goes it ye olde bugger
In a terrible mood. I have come on here for the first time in a long time to blow off steam.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 02 Apr 2015, 10:22 am

Union Cane Smile

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next