The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar - 14:01

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 10:23

Cane is correct. Although I always picture this guy as him as well

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Computer-geek

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 10:24

Adam D wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Adam how goes it ye olde bugger
In a terrible mood. I have come on here for the first time in a long time to blow off steam.

Have you found out Tesco's have stopped stocking Rod Gifford cider as well?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 2 Apr - 10:25

Adam D wrote:
In a terrible mood. I have come on here for the first time in a long time to blow off steam.
I'm going Jew hunting again - it would be nice to have some company who isn't from mossad and/or trying to kill me

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 Apr - 10:26

seanmichaels wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Have you found out Tesco's have stopped stocking Rod Gifford cider as well?
Keep dancing on the landmine

When did this happen? I noticed they changed the packaging but hadnt realised that Rod got his marching orders

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 Apr - 10:27

ShahenshahG wrote:
Adam D wrote:
I'm going Jew hunting again - it would be nice to have some company who isn't from mossad and/or trying to kill me
Im Jewish so that wont really work

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 Apr - 10:27

And I think it was Rod Clifford?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 10:28

I'm not playing this game, the IT c*nts have prevented any unauthorized images from being viewed so to be honest I have no idea what the f*ck any of you are laughing at

Galted wrote:Read the articles more closely:
The silly southern bint was pushed from a crowded platform into the path of the train and survived.
One of the daft northern bastards fell in front of the train whilst jumping up and down on an empty platform, the other was hit whilst still on the aforementioned platform

Translation
Southern bint minding her own business nudged callously in the back by a 40-something man wearing a JEFFREY DAHMER t-shirt and SLAYER wristbands.

Firstly I don't/can't read, secondly why would I want to know about Northerners who fell under a train...if it happened down South they're pretty much dead to me anyway and thirdly, without CCTV footage, you can't pin that woman's accident on me...it could have been a half hearted suicide attempt/desperate cry for help (which she undoubtedly emitted after being shoved accidentally tripping and falling under the tube).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 10:28

Adam D wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Adam D wrote:
I'm not, I'm only Jew-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 10:29

Meant clifford. Definitely a different cider as well as the packaging

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 Apr - 10:30

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Jew-jitsu

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 Apr - 10:30

seanmichaels wrote:Meant clifford. Definitely a different cider as well as the packaging
I just found out that he is the head of Aton Manor cider which I always try and avoid. Just goes to show what packaging can do to fool you...(I mean me)

Aston Manor Brewery is a former brewery and current bottling company in Aston, Birmingham, England. Having been started as a beer brewery, the company now produces exclusively cider and perry, trading under the name Aston Manor Cider. In 2008 it was the third largest cider company in the UK by market share, and the fourth largest in the world.[1][2] It was managed by Peter Ellis, son of Doug Ellis,[3][4][5][6] until 2013, when Gordon Johncox took over as managing director from Peter Ellis, who is now executive chairman.[7] Its products include the Frosty Jack's brand of white cider,[8] Kingstone Press Cider and 3 Hammers.[9]
Cider Production Director is Rod Clifford[10] whose name is used by Tesco to market a number of its cider products.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 2 Apr - 10:42

Adam D wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Eat, drink and be merry, for today you die.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 2 Apr - 10:58

Didn't realise Adam was also Jewish.
*Insert Jewish phrase here*

Mazel Tov?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 11:03

Nazel Cough

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 Apr - 11:08

kingraf wrote:Didn't realise Adam was also Jewish.  
*Insert Jewish phrase here*

Mazel Tov?
I am not really. 

My mother was Jewish (although no one for 3 generations had bothered with any of it) so theoritically I am. I have never even been within 5 feet of a dreidle.

It would explain my tiny c0ck though.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 11:10

Gotta respect the Jewish, takes courage cutting off a bit of your c*ck before you know how big it's going to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 11:11

seanmichaels wrote:Nazel Cough
You should be more concerned with your anal trough

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 11:12

Anyone know how I can get hold of these bastards who keep ringing me? Have you been delayed in a flight over the last 6 years, you could be entitled to compensation.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 11:12

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Nazel Cough
You should be more concerned with your anal trough
I saw that comment from Sean and initially read it as "Nigel Clough"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 11:13

seanmichaels wrote:Anyone know how I can get hold of these bastards who keep ringing me? Have you been delayed in a flight over the last 6 years, you could be entitled to compensation.
Have speaking to them when they call you?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 11:17

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Anyone know how I can get hold of these bastards who keep ringing me? Have you been delayed in a flight over the last 6 years, you could be entitled to compensation.
Have speaking to them when they call you?

No it is a fecking automed message giving you 2 options. 5 to speak to some c@nt who is never / never been there, 9 Unsubscribe.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 11:27

F*ck 'em then, if they cared, they'd speak to you

Callous, bloody callous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 Apr - 11:39

Maybe they are stuck on a delayed flight?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 11:39

I just left a message. I may need legal advice as to the consequences of saying 'If i get another call from you c@nts, I'm going to find out who you are and kill one of you'.

4 calls today already, drains my battery

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 2 Apr - 11:40

Had the weirdest nightmare last night. I dreamt I had a crooked lower molar.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 Apr - 11:41

kingraf wrote:Had the weirdest nightmare last night. I dreamt I had a crooked lower molar.
pull the other one

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 2 Apr - 11:42

seanmichaels wrote:I just left a message. I may need legal advice as to the consequences of saying 'If i get another call from you c@nts, I'm going to find out who you are and kill one of you'.

Add it to the reject list on your phone.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 11:43

Adam D wrote:
kingraf wrote:Had the weirdest nightmare last night. I dreamt I had a crooked lower molar.
pull the other one
I had a filling you'd say that

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 Apr - 11:48

DAVE667 wrote:
Adam D wrote:
pull the other one
I will trying to think of jokes for the next few hours now. I might stop at 2.30 though

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 11:49

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I just left a message. I may need legal advice as to the consequences of saying 'If i get another call from you c@nts, I'm going to find out who you are and kill one of you'.

i don't know how to do that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 2 Apr - 11:51

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

What phone have you got?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 2 Apr - 11:51

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Dimwit.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 11:58

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Bath300

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 11:59

Jeff, Rick and Windows with Jules watching over.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 2 Apr - 12:30

I had a series of calls about 6 years ago from a psycho nutter from a call centre in Manilla.
Forget the name of the place but it was a the new commercial hub a mile or so from the old city.

This bloke got really nasty and said things like "we know where you live" and "you will listen to me..." (WTF!!!) so I called his bluff and said "come on down then, mate... I'm waiting for ya!"

I somehow got their address and googled it during the "call". I confidently (and calmly and casually of course) mentioned a few street names from the map around the area where his building was... and threatened him back. The pr1ck then promptly hung up.

It's really good where I am now. I've got a silent number, I'm on the "Do Not Dial register" (huge fines apply... up to $1 mllion) I'm just using my iphone for now anyway. I also never give out my name, address, PO Box, proper email address to anyone I'm not properly dealing with.
So no more of those mind shredding phone calls anymore. The fine art of controlling who I want to communicate with only.

The rest can wait in the bloody queue and peddle their junk elsewhere, thanks.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 2 Apr - 12:37

sean wrote:Jeff, Rick and Windows with Jules watching over.

If that makes me Compo I may need to shower...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 2 Apr - 13:07

Working. In an office. An actual office with real people in.
Help.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 2 Apr - 13:10

JuliusHMarx wrote:Working. In an office. An actual office with real people in.
Help.

Working. As a waitress. In a cocktail bar.

Help.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 13:19

Adam D wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Adam D wrote:
pull the other one
I will trying to think of jokes for the next few hours now. I might stop at 2.30 though
This joke will be a bit long in the tooth by then

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 2 Apr - 13:25

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Working. In an office. An actual office with real people in.
Help.

Working.  As a waitress.  In a cocktail bar.

Help.

Working nine to five. What a way to make a living.

Help.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 13:25

working 8 till 4, what a way to make a living....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 13:26

great minds cane.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 2 Apr - 13:29

seanmichaels wrote:great minds cane.

Not really. Cane has done it properly, using real lyrics.

You've just made it up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 13:32

seanmichaels wrote:great minds cane.

Not really.  Cane has done it properly, using real lyrics.

You've just made it up.

Bog off windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 13:50

Serious question.

Do you think I am being out of order by refusing to go to Sharm el Sheikh for a holiday?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 2 Apr - 13:51

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I had a series of calls about 6 years ago from a psycho nutter from a call centre in Manilla.
Forget the name of the place but it was a the new commercial hub a mile or so from the old city.

This bloke got really nasty and said things like "we know where you live" and "you will listen to me..." (WTF!!!) so I called his bluff and said "come on down then, mate... I'm waiting for ya!"

I somehow got their address and googled it during the "call". I confidently (and calmly and casually of course) mentioned a few street names from the map around the area where his building was... and threatened him back. The pr1ck then promptly hung up.

It's really good where I am now. I've got a silent number, I'm on the "Do Not Dial register" (huge fines apply... up to $1 mllion) I'm just using my iphone for now anyway. I also never give out my name, address, PO Box, proper email address to anyone I'm not properly dealing with.
So no more of those mind shredding phone calls anymore. The fine art of controlling who I want to communicate with only.

The rest can wait in the bloody queue and peddle their junk elsewhere, thanks.

I'm an international man of mystery, LD.  I don't have a FB account, Tw@tter, LinkedIn.  Any of that stuff.  Don't do internet banking.  Don't use Amazon, Netflix or anything like that.

Other than 606v2, I’m off the grid.  I’m black ops.

I could be in your garden and you wouldn’t know it.  I sleep with one eye open.  If I wanted you dead, by the time you realised I was there, it would be too late.

ghost

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 13:55

I could be in your garden and you wouldn’t know it.  I sleep with one eye open.  If I wanted you dead, by the time you realised I was there, it would be too late.

ghost

I bet you do.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 2 Apr - 13:56

seanmichaels wrote:

ghost

I bet you do.....

Hugging your pillow tight?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 13:59

seanmichaels wrote:Serious question.

Do you think I am being out of order by refusing to go to Sharm el Sheikh for a holiday?
IF IT'S YOUR EX PREFECT WHO'S ASKED YOU TO GO AS A MEANS OF RECREATING YOUR SCHOOL EXPERIENCES WHILST GETTING YOU TO "ENGAGE" WITH A GROUP OF VIOLENTLY PREDATORY HOMOSEXUALS HE'S CONVINCED WILL BE GUARANTEED BOTH ORAL AND ANAL SATISFACTION FROM YOU, THEN I CONCEDE THAT YOU MAY HAVE A POINT IN REFUSING.

However, if it's one of your many mystery women wanting to take you away and f*ck you in a sunny resort then I think you're out of order for refusing....based on the fact that the whole thing is made up anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 Apr - 14:00

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

ghost

I bet you do.....

Hugging your pillow tight?
Gripping. STRONGY would know this...he'd know f*ck all else, but he'd know that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next