The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:05 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I could be in your garden and you wouldn’t know it.  I sleep with one eye open.  If I wanted you dead, by the time you realised I was there, it would be too late.

ghost

I bet you do.....

Hugging your pillow tight?
Gripping. STRONGY would know this...he'd know f*ck all else, but he'd know that

Hush little baby, don't say a word

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I could be in your garden and you wouldn’t know it.  I sleep with one eye open.  If I wanted you dead, by the time you realised I was there, it would be too late.

ghost

I bet you do.....

Mommy can't polish this particular turd

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:16 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

ghost

I bet you do.....

Mommy can't polish this particular turd
because he's av-erse to hu-man birds

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:24 pm

Shah, would you recommend a holiday in Sharm El Sheikh?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:28 pm

Not for the next few months mate. More problems stirring and a dopey sod like you might get beaten to death. They're on a zero tolerance thing lately and theyre beating the Poopie out of ISIS recruiters wherever they can be found, so everyones on an alert for retaliation.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:42 pm

good enough for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:48 pm

Tino wrote: I sleep with one eye open.

then ENTER SANDMAN

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

then ENTER SANDMAN

Sorry, RiCKO. No idea what you're on about.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:57 pm

Tino wrote:Sorry, RiCKO. No idea what you're on about.

No need to apologise dear chap, I rarely know what I am on about, I talk sh!tfor a living when it comes down to it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:58 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

then ENTER SANDMAN

Sorry, RiCKO.  No idea what you're on about.

Talking about his sexytime with shah

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Apr 2015, 2:59 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

then ENTER SANDMAN

Sorry, RiCKO.  No idea what you're on about.

Talking about his sexytime with shah

Easier to be a pimp when you got a lawyer handy and the Lawyer charges less when you pay him in Hoes.

You should retain is services also then you can use your arse as a hangar for private planes.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 02 Apr 2015, 3:00 pm

Shah wrote:Easier to be a pimp when you got a lawyer handy and the Lawyer charges less when you pay him in Hoes.

That's a business plan I can go with Shah...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 3:15 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Easier to be a pimp when you got a lawyer handy and the Lawyer charges less when you pay him in Hoes.

That's a business plan I can go with Shah...

do you like gardening as well?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 02 Apr 2015, 3:16 pm

Dear .........

Just to let you know that the ....... deal settled today and just wanted to thank Seanmichaels for all his help, very professional and extremely easy and a pleasure to deal with.

Have a great weekend and lets chat on Tuesday

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 3:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Dear Headmaster

Just to let you know that the Fresher's Initiation Ceremony concluded today and just wanted to thank Seanmichaels for all his help, very professional and extremely easy and brought enough lubricant for everyone

Have a great weekend and lets chat on Tuesday once the Police enquiries have been completed

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 02 Apr 2015, 7:56 pm

Made a rare foray to the pub on Tuesday as my northern colleague is leaving.

Someone asked him where it was he was moving to and he said that he and the missus had bought a place outside Chester.

I butted in and said "oh yeah? Near Runcorn?"

He said, "no".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 06 Apr 2015, 8:30 pm

Bombed on University Challenge, 3 right.

Galtova not only beat me but kept reminding me that all the contestants have much better hair than me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 06 Apr 2015, 9:53 pm

Not watched it yet. I had to laugh last week when Paxman poo-pooed the team that guessed Buster Keaton instead of George Burns (which I got right). "He was much older (chuckle)". Er, no Jeremy - Keaton was 1 year older than Burns.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 06 Apr 2015, 10:07 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Not watched it yet. I had to laugh last week when Paxman poo-pooed the team that guessed Buster Keaton instead of George Burns (which I got right). "He was much older (chuckle)". Er, no Jeremy - Keaton was 1 year older than Burns.

I quite enjoyed his dismissive brand of smugness until this news, didn't realise he could be wrong.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Apr 2015, 8:19 am

Galted wrote:Bombed on University Challenge, 3 right.

Galtova not only beat me but kept reminding me that all the contestants have much better hair than me.

I had a blinder. I only got 3 questions wrong on the whole show.

And my hair was considerably better than every single contestant.

First. What a day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Apr 2015, 8:29 am

Even at the age of ten
Young Tino was a smart boy then

Second. What a day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Apr 2015, 8:40 am

Great location, Julio. It's taken you long enough, but worth the wait.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:03 am

That surely does not include him sat on the far left for Gonville, him with the horrific curtains in some sort of demi wave.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:06 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Great location, Julio.  It's taken you long enough, but worth the wait.

It's taken you long enough to spot it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:11 am

Rowley wrote:

That surely does not include him sat on the far left for Gonville, him with the horrific curtains in some sort of demi wave.

Apparently it does. I assume you're talking about the one who looks like a young version of Gollum.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:11 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Great location, Julio.  It's taken you long enough, but worth the wait.

Maybe he spotted it earlier but didn't let on?
As opposed to me - who didn't spot it earlier on... and is now mentioning it straight away.

That's a great location by the way. Any garden in particular, Julius?

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:12 am

That's him, bright enough chap but truly unfortunate in the hair stakes. I refuse to believe your hair is worse than that. I can't do it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:14 am

I went for the slightly lower 'browed' Guardians of the Galaxy last night.  Was in a pi55 about having to watch it until I realised Dave Bautista was in it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:15 am

How has the long weekend been for us all. Mine has been quality, drunk at least three of the days, despite my in built IT stupidity managed to convert Netflix to the far superior US version and even caught a bit of the sun to improve on my natural northern pastiness.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:16 am

Is it getting warmer where you are sean?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:17 am

Rowley wrote:That's him, bright enough chap but truly unfortunate in the hair stakes. I refuse to believe your hair is worse than that. I can't do it.

It was more the hair quality she was referring to than the hairstyle as mine is a bit lacking on top and infested with grey bits. Just her subtle way of telling me to get the clippers out.

Thanks for the faith.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:25 am

Mine was fair, to moderate. Watched the Fast and the Furious 7 with my girlfriend. Didn't cry in the last five minutes, so I might be satanic. Then I played a T20 match. Got absolutely thrashed by Shah's people. One of them had the temerity to smack me for four boundaries in an over.

Morning
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:30 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Is it getting warmer where you are sean?

Yep. Managed 2 passes over the square with the roller on sunday. Much bigger squares in UK than Oz. We have 10-12 pitches, I think you guys use 6 max. About 18 degrees yesterday, and ideal conditions for rolling. It is supposed to be like squeezing a sponge to get the deep lying moisture out.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:32 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Maybe he spotted it earlier but didn't let on?
As opposed to me - who didn't spot it earlier on... and is now mentioning it straight away.

That's a great location by the way. Any garden in particular, Julius?

My location is always a response to Tino's location. I follow his lead, on here, and in life.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:36 am

Rowley wrote:How has the long weekend been for us all. Mine has been quality, drunk at least three of the days, despite my in built IT stupidity managed to convert Netflix to the far superior US version and even caught a bit of the sun to improve on my natural northern pastiness.

I shifted some fairly decent quantities of Strongbow over the 4 days.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Is it getting warmer where you are sean?

Yep. Managed 2 passes over the square with the roller on sunday. Much bigger squares in UK than Oz. We have 10-12 pitches, I think you guys use 6 max. About 18 degrees yesterday, and ideal conditions for rolling. It is supposed to be like squeezing a sponge to get the deep lying moisture out.

I noticed the ground in Bristol seemed to have a lot of pitches.

Jules, I should change mine to jumper then.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:52 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Jules, I should change mine to jumper then.

Wait

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:56 am

Very good Jules.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:57 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Jules, I should change mine to jumper then.

Wait

I'm not talking about that nice bridge near where I used to live... but that strange phenomenon of people standing in single file waiting for something.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:08 am

Well and truly michaelsed by 9.57. Truly terrible state of affairs.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:13 am

At least I was sitting down when I did that.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:15 am

Indeed.

I never finished posting my quiz
Round 6 - Universe
1. According to recent theories, 27% of the universe is made up of dark matter. What is 68% of the universe made up of?
2. What is the chemical symbol for Mercury?
3. Which astronomer presented The Sky at Night from 1957 - 2013?
4. What do 1000 (or 1024) kilobytes make?
5. Who was the first American women in space?
6. What is the standard unit of resistance?
7. How long does it take light to travel across the Milky Way a) 25,000 years b) 100,000 years c) 750,000?
8. Which modern 7-letter scientific word comes from the Latin for 'amount' or ‘how much’?
9. What was the name of the Russian Space Station that was in orbit from 1986 to 2001?
10. For one point each what are the only two planets in the solar system which do not have moons?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:21 am

6. ohm
8. quantum
9. Mir
10. Mercury and Mars?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:22 am

4. Megabyte

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:23 am

Don't know much about science so will take the easy one and go with Patrick Moore for number 3

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
1. What is 68% of the universe made up of? Seans female conquests?
2. What is the chemical symbol for Mercury?  Hg?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:24 am

Rowley wrote:Don't know much about science

Books.

What about the French you took?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:26 am

Of course Mars is incorrect.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:32 am

1. What is 68% of the universe made up of? Seans female conquests?

will save Shah the effort, things that could fit up Sean's arris.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:37 am

Julio must be on another conference call with his distributor.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next