The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Galted
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
14 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Apr - 10:48

First topic message reminder :

Hajduk

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 8:10

Ah, I bet Tino has secret dossiers on us all to be honest.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr - 8:15

kingraf wrote:Could have done it myself had I been online.

If my aunty had b*llocks, she'd be my uncle.

I've got form, Raf. You're a beginner.

Coxy returned as Vulva Equinox - outed by me.

Seany returned as Johnson something or other (can't remember exactly) - outed by me

LJ first came back as Steven something (again, can't remember exactly) - outed by me

Now he is back as Marco Stuffington - outed by me

Some people call it stalkerish little w*nkerism. I call it providing a service to 606v2.

And RiCkipedia, yes I do. I can't believe you claim she was 16.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 14 Apr - 8:15

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, the stalkerish little wan.ker
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 8:16

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Sounds like Clumbersome Sack has made a return.

Ah, a new alias?

Did Mrs Sean let you do a sex on her for your birthday mate?

Ha I didn't try. Highlight of the evening was planting some lobelia and petunia in a hanging basket out the front.

She did raise the sexytime issue last week. Just can't be ar5ed at the moment...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 8:18

[quote="Mind the windows Tino."]
kingraf wrote:

Seany returned as Johnson something or other (can't remember exactly) - outed by me

Dr IronJohnson to be precise.

You didn't out razzaq. I don't think anyone did actually.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 8:20

I have never outed anyone, unless you count a dude at work, but that was more a lucky punt...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr - 8:21

That's the one Seany.

Nope, you got me with Razzaq. Fair cop, that was a good one.

He was way funnier than you are, actually.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 8:28

I am probably being a bit stupid but can someone explain Jules' LOA joke?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 Apr - 8:35

seanmichaels wrote:I am probably being a bit stupid but can someone explain Jules' LOA joke?

T.E. (Tee hee) Lawrence.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 8:38

oh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 14 Apr - 8:56

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Another disheartening University Challenge.  Missed the start where they must've hurried through my areas of expertise as I got a total of 3 correct answers of which 3 were guesses*.  At least I know the areas I need to brush up on for the next series which pretty much involves reading wikipedia.  Would've been worth making a t1t of myself on the losing side to be able to punch Will Self's phucking smug mouth at the end.

* got the author mentioned in Rattlesnakes.

Gollum looked handsome tonight, he's morphing into Mr Bean.

The questions get harder as the series goes on. Not watched it yet - was it Simone de Beauvoir?

It was. The nerdy little w@nkers got it too. Bet none of them have even heard of Lloyd Cole.

Well done Julius. 1 correct so far and you haven't even heard a question.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Apr - 8:58

Gonville were deserved winners, and Galted's alter ego at the end was almost certainly MVP

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 9:06

I saw Will Self on an easyjet flight from Marseille to Gatwick. Very tall chap.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 9:06

Wasn't wearing sunglasses but was on priority boarding.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Apr - 9:12

It's stories like those zingers that keep us all coming back here Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr - 9:17

Rowley wrote:MVP

FFS.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 9:33

seanmichaels wrote:Wasn't wearing sunglasses but was on priority boarding.

For some reason, while we were in the cattle shed waiting to board, he was asked over the tannoy to report to the Easyjet desk. His cover was blown and he didn't look to happy. That said he is not really an A-lister so only Guardian readers like yourself would have recognised him.

Wasn't he a Heroin addict at one point?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 9:35

B0llocks. Quoted the wrong one.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Apr - 9:35

seanmichaels wrote:

Believe he took it, but was not addicted, got the publicity because he was meant to have took it on John Major's campaign bus or something of the nature.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Apr - 9:42

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

FFS.

LOL
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Apr - 9:43

FFS.

Sorry Tina, was watching baseball yesterday evening. These things rub off unfortunately.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 14 Apr - 9:50

seanmichaels wrote:Wasn't wearing sunglasses but was on priority boarding.

Didn't think he was in that way inclined but good to know you made money out of it.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 14 Apr - 9:51

I've always found it strange that you found baseball appealing Jeff. What draws you to it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Apr - 9:58

Not sure Shah, the stats and the geekiness appeals a little. Also like the pacing of it, nice and relaxed, also the pacing gives you time to think about what the best thing to do is, whether a hitter should bunt, steal etc. Reminds me of test cricket in that respect.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr - 9:58

Great big chilli dogs.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 14 Apr - 10:03

I would have thought the opportunity to wield some stick would have some appeal.
Either that or the popcorn, hot dogs and the bloke on the tannoy getting excited just after that wonderful synthesised organ music .

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 10:06

Tino wrote:Great big chilli dogs.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Article-2291000-188BFEAF000005DC-811_634x417

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 14 Apr - 10:07

I went when I was in New York a couple of years ago LD, for a sport with a lot of downtime they do put a show on. Also good value for how well they treat the fans.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr - 10:17

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Believe he took it, but was not addicted, got the publicity because he was meant to have took it on John Major's campaign bus or something of the nature.
Remember him on "Have I Got News For You" after the story had broken, the conversation turned to houses and the numbers of rooms contained therein or some such bollox. Hislop talked about a house with eight bedrooms and baited Self about taking drugs in each one of them. Self hit back immediately by saying "Eight bedrooms.....one for each day of the week!" Hislop knew he'd be done like a kipper.

As annoying as Self can be, he's his own man and no-one's fool. Such a shame his novels are pretentious unreadable sh!te though.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 10:23

We have a rounders game here during the summer. Not hot dogs involved though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr - 10:55

seanmichaels wrote:We have a rounders game here during the summer. Not hot dogs involved though.

Here in the Home Counties, we have a game of polo followed by a hunt on the Marquess of Salisbury’s land.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 10:57

Tino wrote:Here in the Home Counties, we have a game of polo followed by a hunt on the Marquess of Salisbury’s land.

We have hare coursing and a cheeky game of racial intolerance...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr - 10:59

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Here in the Home Counties, we have a game of polo followed by a hunt on the Marquess of Salisbury’s land.

We have hare coursing and a cheeky game of racial intolerance...

Do you play 'spot the UKIP campaigner'?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 11:01

Tino wrote:Do you play 'spot the UKIP campaigner'?

No point, they are too overt...

More fun playing spot the vegan.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Apr - 11:10

16 sodium atoms walk into a bar.

Batman!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 11:15

Union wrote:16 sodium atoms walk into a bar.

Batman!

you should not trust atoms, they make up everything.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 11:18

What is the first fule of tautology club?

The first rule of tautology club

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 11:21

seanmichaels wrote:We have a rounders game here during the summer. Not hot dogs involved though.

Here in the Home Counties, we have a game of polo followed by a hunt on the Marquess of Salisbury’s land.

Talking of polo, I went to school with this c*nt, he plays polo. One of my favourite moments was when he turned up to athletics wearing tracksuit bottoms. Our psycho welsh PE teacher made him run round the track in his y'fronts only. Textbook bullying.

http://www.londonbeautyhub.co.uk/my-journey-why-i-left-goldman-sachs-to-become-a-chef/

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr - 11:26

seanmichaels wrote:

Talking of polo, I went to school with this c*nt, he plays polo. One of my favourite moments was when he turned up to athletics wearing tracksuit bottoms. Our psycho welsh PE teacher made him run round the track in his y'fronts only. Textbook bullying.

http://www.londonbeautyhub.co.uk/my-journey-why-i-left-goldman-sachs-to-become-a-chef/

I went to school with a lad called Andy. He fingered a girl called Lisa once but she told us he'd put it in the wrong hole.

We called him Captain Poo Finger for the rest of the year.

I don't know what he is doing these days though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 11:30

Ha!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 14 Apr - 11:31

Sitting in the barbers at the moment and one of them had a middle aged man sit down in his chair so he made a joke about his bald head suggesting that he doesn't need a haircut he needs his crown plucked. The delivery was impeccable but when he looked around there's 4 balding men looking at him with hate and looking at me laugh with envy of my full head of hair.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 11:31

Tino wrote:I don't know what he is doing these days though.

In the canteen here....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 14 Apr - 11:32

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Great big chilli dogs.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Article-2291000-188BFEAF000005DC-811_634x417

Very good, rick. There's very little appreciation for clever gags here.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 11:33

Jules wrote:Very good, rick. There's very little appreciation for clever gags here.

Cheers Jules, I knew you would have my back...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 14 Apr - 11:34

it is clever gagless......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Apr - 11:58

11 sodium atoms walked into a bar.

Hey Jude!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 14 Apr - 12:03

If the Silver Surfer and Iron Man teamed up, they would be alloys.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 14 Apr - 12:05

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 14 Apr - 12:26

Adam D wrote:What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

You get Adam asking a rhetorical question

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Apr - 13:55

Sh*t on here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next