The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spare ticket for challenge cup final edinburgh v gloucester

3 posters

Go down

spare ticket for challenge cup final edinburgh v gloucester Empty spare ticket for challenge cup final edinburgh v gloucester

Post by dubh_linn Sat 25 Apr - 8:56

Hi All
i have 1 spare ticket for edinburgh v gloucester next friday. South stand block bb. anybody interested please message me.
pete

dubh_linn

Back to top Go down

spare ticket for challenge cup final edinburgh v gloucester Empty Re: spare ticket for challenge cup final edinburgh v gloucester

Post by The Saint Sat 25 Apr - 13:05

Hey Pete. There was a Glaws fan living in Newport by the name of prop_lyd scouring these pages for a spare ticket yesterday, has he been in touch?

The Saint

Back to top Go down

spare ticket for challenge cup final edinburgh v gloucester Empty Re: spare ticket for challenge cup final edinburgh v gloucester

Post by dubh_linn Sat 25 Apr - 13:21

no saint he hasnt been in touch

dubh_linn

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sat 25 Apr - 15:45

Okay I'll drop him a line. Good of you to be doing this btw! OK

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by dubh_linn Sat 25 Apr - 16:15

no probs Very Happy

dubh_linn

Back to top Go down

Post by David-Douglas Sat 25 Apr - 17:14

Hi Dubh, if the Glaws fan doesn't get back to you please let me know as I'd really like a ticket for this match. Thanks.

David-Douglas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sat 25 Apr - 17:22

prop_lyd managed to get two tickets elsewhere!

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by David-Douglas Sat 25 Apr - 18:06

Hi Dubh_iinn, if your spare ticket is still going please let me know. Thanks.

David-Douglas

Back to top Go down

Post by dubh_linn Sun 26 Apr - 17:50

hi david

you've got mail

dubh_linn

Back to top Go down

Post by David-Douglas Sun 26 Apr - 20:33

Hi Dubh_iinn, got the PM but I can't respond as I haven't posted enough.....
I'm not sure how may posts I need to submit before I can PM?

If there is a Mod in the house can they please arrange for a temporary lifting of that rule so that I can PM Dubh_iinn? Or I could just post a lot this evening I suppose. idea

David-Douglas

Back to top Go down

Post by dubh_linn Sun 26 Apr - 21:28

hi david
email me on pedro_guk@yahoo.co.uk

p

dubh_linn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down