The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester

+41
highland_scot
LeinsterFan4life
Totalflanker
LordDowlais
doctor_grey
mckay1402
alive555
IanBru
TheMildlyFranticLlama
Imperialbigdave
jimbopip
The Saint
Majestic83
Weegie Wizard
Notch
nickj
des
MunsterMac
SecretFly
Sgt_Pooly
LondonTiger
prop_lyd
GLove39
George Carlin
EWT Spoons
RuggerRadge2611
justified sinner
TJ
VinceWLB
yappysnap
cakeordeath
BigGee
InjuredYetAgain
funnyExiledScot
Nematode
HongKongCherry
Steffan
tigertattie
R!skysports
Irish Londoner
RDW
45 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester Empty European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester

Post by RDW Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 8:43

European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester 17      European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester 2
Edinburgh V Gloucester

Friday 1st May 2015, KO 19:45
The Twickenham Stoop, Twickenham
Live on BT Sport

Referee Jerome Garces (France)
Touch Judge 1 Pascal Gauzere (France)
Touch Judge 2 Mathieu Raynal (France)
Fourth Official Eric Gauzins (France)
TMO Eric Gauzins (France)

Citing Commissioner Yves Thieffine (France)

Route to the final

Edinburgh

UBB 10 - Edinburgh 24
Edinburgh 25 - Lyon 17
Edinburgh 28 - London Welsh 13
London Welsh 6 - Edinburgh 24
Lyon 21 - Edinburgh 19
Edinburgh 38 - UBB 20

London Irish 18 - Edinburgh 23
Edinburgh 45 - Dragons 16

Gloucester

Gloucester 55 - Brive 0
Oyonnax 15 - Gloucester 25
Gloucester 35 - Zebre 10
Zebre 16 - Gloucester 32
Gloucester 33 - Oyonnax 3
Brive 20 - Gloucester 31

Gloucester 14 - Connacht 7
Gloucester 30 - Exeter Chiefs 19

Teams

Edinburgh
European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester Sam+Hidalgo+Clyne+Edinburgh+Rugby+v+London+cwEx-KiqwRkl
Tonks; Fife, Beard, Strauss, Visser; Burleigh, Hidalgo-Clyne; Dickinson, Ford, Nel, Bresler, Toolis, Coman, Grant, Du Preez.

Replacements: McInally, Sutherland, Andress, McKenzie, Watson, Fowles, Heathcote, Brown.

Gloucester
European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester Greig+Laidlaw+qNTjtak2uwVm
Sharples; May, Meakes, Twelvetrees (capt), Purdy; Hook, Laidlaw; Wood, Hibbard, Afoa, Savage, Palmer, Moriarty, Kvesic, Evans.

Replacements: Dawidiuk, Thomas, Puafisi, Galarza, Rowan, Robson, Burns, McColl.

Official Preview
PREVIEW: Will Sam be the man for Edinburgh?
Sam Hidalgo-Clyne has lit up Scottish rugby this season and spearheaded the Edinburgh Rugby march to their first Challenge Cup final.

Three Heineken Man of the Match awards, and a club European record 28 point haul against Bordeaux-Begles at Murrayfield, have showcased his talent this season and he is set to be a key man in their Edinburgh's push for an historic first professional rugby title at Twickenham Stoop.

As his side's main player maker and goalkicker he is bound to be a target for Gloucester Rugby's players on Friday night and the west country club's director of rugby, David Humphreys, is obviously a fan.

"Sam has become one of the superstars of the game. When you look at how he has performed for Edinburgh in Europe this season he has been outstanding," said Humphreys.

But while the Gloucester back row will be on red alert in the final so, too, will be the Edinburgh side as they try to contain their former team mate Greig Laidlaw. The Scotland skipper has been hugely influential for the Kingsholm team since switching allegiance last summer.

With half-back partner James Hook, and front row recruits John Afoa and Richard Hibbard, he has been able to steer Gloucester into the final without losing. In the final they will attempt to do what Peter Buxton's side of 2006 did and go the full nine games unbeaten.

Gloucester's best form has been saved for Europe this season and the tournament is their only lifeline into next seasons Champions Cup. Win it, and they will go into the play-off for the 20th place, something their meagre ninth place in the Premiership won't offer them.

That will give them extra incentive on the night, although Edinburgh will come into the game with great momentum having demolished Zebre and the Dragons in their last two games. Their added incentive is to become the first Scottish team to win a major trophy - and to beat Glasgow Warriors to the punch!

The big battle is going to be in the front five, where both teams have established sound reputations. Gloucester have the best scrum stats in the Premiership for getting the ball back into play, while the introduction of Aussie-born lock Ben Toolis has added power and agility to the Edinburgh pack. Whoever gets on top at scrum time will have a clear advantage.

Richard Hibbard v Ross Ford at hooker will be a key battle, as will the one between Alasdair Dickinson and John Afoa at prop. The Edinburgh back row will have to deal with Matt Kvesic, the tournament's turn-over king, at the breakdown and if they can stop him from being as effective and influential as usual then it will do them a lot of good.

"We know we are going to play against a highly motivated Edinburgh side and will need to play at our very best to win. We need our international players to stand up and give us international class performances," added Humphreys.

The last time Gloucester reached the Challenge Cup final they needed extra-time to overcome London Irish. That was nine years ago and their last trophy came in 2011 when they won the Anglo-Welsh Cup.

Edinburgh have yet to win a trophy in the professional era, other than the 1872 Cup played for annually between themselves and arch-rivals Glasgow Warriors, and one of the big questions for them to answer at the Twickenham Stoop will be how will they cope with the pressure of the major occasion.

When they met in the European Cup pool stages last season they ended up with an away win each. Who will be the winner on the road this time with a major trophy at stake? It's too tight to call!

Match Facts
•Edinburgh are the first Scottish club to reach a European final while Gloucester - the 2006 champions - will be in appearing in their second decider.
•The competition has been won by an English club on 10 occasions, more than any other nation. French clubs have won the title six times, with Ireland and Wales on one each.
•Gloucester and Edinburgh have never met in the Challenge Cup before, but have played each other four times in Europe's top flight with the Cherry and Whites winning three.
•Gloucester have a 100% record this season and aim to repeat their 2005/06 feat of winning every game on their way to lifting the trophy.
•Edinburgh have the best lineout success (90%) in the competition with Ben Toolis the top lineout winner (44 including steals).
•The two finalists boast the two top scorers in the competition with Greig Laidlaw's 67 points bettered only by Sam Hidalgo-Clyne (91).
•Despite playing the maximum amount of games in this season's Challenge Cup, Gloucester (8) and Edinburgh (11) have conceded fewer tries than any other sides in the competition.
•Matt Kvesic has made the most tackles in the competition completing 97 of his 110 attempts. He has also won the most turnovers (15).
•Of the 370 players who have won the Challenge Cup, 131 are English and eight Scottish. The Scottish winners are: Joe Ansbro (Northampton Saints 2009), Craig Chalmers (Harlequins 2001), Scott Gray (Northampton Saints 2009), Kenny Logan (Wasps 2003), Euan Murray (Northampton Saints 2009), Bryan Redpath (Sale Sharks 2002, 2005), Tom Smith (Northampton Saints 2009), Barry Stewart (Sale Sharks 2005).

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester Empty Re: European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester

Post by Irish Londoner Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 8:54

I think Glaws will win it but I'd like Edinburgh to...

Irish Londoner

Back to top Go down

European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester Empty Re: European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester

Post by R!skysports Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 10:04

Could be a cracking game - both teams like to play (unlike certain matches I watched this weekend), so could be an exciting prospect

I recon Gloucester the favourites, but a lock of 12 trees hair

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 11:51

Riskysports wrote:Could be a cracking game - both teams like to play (unlike certain matches I watched this weekend), so could be an exciting prospect

I recon  Gloucester the favourites, but a lock of 12 trees hair

How wide, in baw hairs, are 12 tree hairs?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 11:57

I don't know who I want to win this game. As an Aviva Premiship fan I guess I lean towards Gloucester but hope Edinburgh do well also. I just hope it turns out to be a cracking match

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 12:28

Glaws last won this competition in 2006 when we won all 6 pool games with a total of 29 points and the final being at The Stoop. This year we won all 6 pool games with 29 points and the final is at The Stoop. It's fate that we win this Cool

Seriously though it should be a cracking game. Both sides have underperformed in their respective leagues, but have put in strong performances in the Cup, notably both the respective semi finals. So this game will be determined by fine margins and I do wonder if the ticketing balls up by Edinburgh will be the slip up? Edinburgh are now only selling tickets to season ticket holders, but over the weekend they were on general sell and needless to say Glaws supporters snapped them up. Glaws have also sold all of their own allocation so The Stoop will definitely be more Cherry & White.

The only downside is that we have to wait 2 weeks for the final European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester 3933776953
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 12:46

Exactly why I ordered my tickets when I was sure Edinburgh were going to win - I'm just glad that mobile internet signal has greatly improved inside Murrayfield recently!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 14:26

If Sam H C does outplay Laidlaw, will the powers that be still have laidlaw as first choice?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 15:07

tigertattie wrote:If Sam H C does outplay Laidlaw, will the powers that be still have laidlaw as first choice?

I can just see it - SHC gets injured, Laidlaw has MoM display - hooray! - but plays like he did in the 6N in the RWC - boo!

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 20:58

I'm not Laidlaw's biggest fan, but he really isn't a bad player. I'd go with SH-C personally but both could serve us well.

Laidlaw has a touch of the Kellock about him. Valued as much for his attitude and leadership than his technical ability, and both like to take in the view from behind the ruck.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 21:07

It's not a foregone conclusion that HidalgoClyne will outplay Laidlaw - Laidlaw is a top pro and I'm sure he won't have missed all the comments about HidalgoClyne taking his place for Scotland.

There's no doubting Laidlaw was poor for Scotland, but I'm expecting a big performance from him.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 21:16

Remember Laidlaw against Munster last season when he was MOTM, and in the AIs for Scotland?

He is not to be underestimated, or ''misunderestimated'' as George Dubya would say.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by InjuredYetAgain Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 21:23

HongKongCherry wrote: Edinburgh are now only selling tickets to season ticket holders, but over the weekend they were on general sell and needless to say Glaws supporters snapped them up. Glaws have also sold all of their own allocation so The Stoop will definitely be more Cherry & White.

The only downside is that we have to wait 2 weeks for the final European Rugby Challenge Cup Final - Edinburgh V Gloucester 3933776953
I see from the SRU website that they will also only sell the applicants with Scottish addresses when they go on sale to the general public.
Out of interest,what is each club's allocation? Obviously, the sponsors and the blazeratti (of whom there are plenty for Edinburgh) will need their stash of tickets too

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 21:29

I believe The New Club has an unlimited allocation.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 21:35

Just watched the Gloucester v Exeter game on record. What a cracking game and probably the best I have seen Gloucester play all season. like Edinburgh they looked good right across the park and when you see them play like that you wonder why they have struggled in the league this season.

Judging on both games it should be a monumental battle up front, with 2 packs playing very well. Edinburgh will play a lot tighter than Exeter I would imagine and not chuck it about the way they tried. Edinburgh need to aim to frustrate them and force errors then take their chances when they come.

The battle of the Scottish SH's will be fascinating. Laidlaw, like SHC had a very impressive game and does not look like he wants to give up his Scotland shirt easily.

It should be a great game, can't wait!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by InjuredYetAgain Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 21:40

BigGee wrote:Just watched the Gloucester v Exeter game on record. What a cracking game and probably the best I have seen Gloucester play all season. like Edinburgh they looked good right across the park and when you see them play like that you wonder why they have struggled in the league this season.
That is not what we wanted to hear, BigGee. I was hoping you would say they were mince, incurred a lot of injuries and will have any decent players suspended for the final for foul play. Bugger it!
I haven't see the Glaws/Exeter game but, having seen Exeter dismantle the Saints across the board the previous week, Glaws must really have upped their game this week. James Hook does worry me greatly as he is streets ahead of any (wannabe, need-to-be or genuine) 10 that we have

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 21:59

InjuredYetAgain wrote:
BigGee wrote:Just watched the Gloucester v Exeter game on record. What a cracking game and probably the best I have seen Gloucester play all season. like Edinburgh they looked good right across the park and when you see them play like that you wonder why they have struggled in the league this season.
That is not what we wanted to hear, BigGee. I was hoping you would say they were mince, incurred a lot of injuries and will have any decent players suspended for the final for foul play. Bugger it!
I haven't see the Glaws/Exeter game but, having seen Exeter dismantle the Saints across the board the previous week, Glaws must really have upped their game this week. James Hook does worry me greatly as he is streets ahead of any (wannabe, need-to-be or genuine) 10 that we have

I don't imagine that Gloucester will role over in the way that the dragons did, Edinburgh will have to up their game significantly to win this, but why would they not do that, they really did play well on Friday and it really looked like it was all coming together. Its a final at the end of the day, no-one said it would be easy.

Hook is good when he is good, but can be flaky. Burleigh really did look like he can control a game, which is how Edinburgh need to play to win, territory and pressure, it is the game that works for them and one that Gloucester are less keen on. They have been wildly inconsistent this year as well, so can they back it up once again?

Both sides need this win, it is an automatic European place in the top competition for Gloucester if they win and Edinburgh have the chance to make their own history. If they win then they will surely deserve it!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 22:07

If Gloucester win will there only be one playoff required - the 7th placed pro 12 team against the 7th placed French?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 9:05

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 12:21

Glaws' pack is much maligned but in many ways undeserved. Our scrum has vastly improved from the powder puff of last year and the Jeff stats have us as having the 3rd most effective scrum. Our driving maul has been vastly improved too. The lineout can be very hit and miss and it was a delight to see Galarza play so well against Chiefs; he has been out all season injured, so it's ideal timing for our international lock to start playing! Our maul defence can be very suspect and I am surprised Chiefs didn't try this more against us given they've scored 2 or 3 tries against us from mauls this season.

As has been pointed out we have been wildly inconsistent this season, so I have hope rather than faith that we'll be on form again in 2 weeks. If we play like we did against Chiefs we stand a really good chance. If we play like we did the last time we were at The Stoop it'll be a long night!

The best way of qualifying for the Champions Cup is via this route, so our focus will not be on the Jeff. We have Newcastle at home this weekend, so I'd fully expect a host of players to be rested especially John Afoa.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 12:26

HongKongCherry wrote:
The best way of qualifying for the Champions Cup is via this route, so our focus will not be on the Jeff. We have Newcastle at home this weekend, so I'd fully expect a host of players to be rested especially John Afoa.

Have I missed something, the winner of this doesn't get automatic entry to the CC.

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 12:37

For the AP is it not a case that the 7th place goes into the playoff, unless the winner of the Challenge cup comes from the AP - they then replace the 7th place team in the playoff?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 12:38

For the 2015/16 season, the play-offs for the 20th qualifier will include the following clubs:

The seventh-ranked club from the Top 14.
The seventh-ranked club from the Aviva Premiership, or the winner of the 2014/15 Challenge Cup if from the Aviva Premiership and not already qualified for the Champions Cup.
The highest-ranked club from the PRO12 not already qualified for the Champions Cup.
Champions Cup play-offs:

Match 1: Aviva Premiership (seventh-ranked club or Challenge Cup winner from the Aviva Premiership if not already qualified) v PRO12 (highest-ranked club not already qualified)
Home advantage to be decided by toss of coin

Match 2: winner of Match 1 v Top 14 (seventh-ranked club)
Winner of Match 1 will have home advantage

So if Gloucester win and Edinburgh finish 7th we could have rematch in the first playoff!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 13:19

I expect Glos to win this quite comfortably, don't know why, just a feeling I have.

Sorry HKC but saying that I'd like Edingburgh to win it though, from a purely selfish perspective as a Quins fan!

So I'll be 50/50 on the day, wanting the English club to win, but then wanting to try to nab that last ERCC place....

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 16:36

Yappy, no need to apologise as I know I'd be really cheesed off if we'd finished 7th and someone nabbed the spot from us!!

I have to say this play off process is a farce and adds needless games on to an already lengthy season. If the winner of the Challenge Cup got the spot I'm pretty sure the French would have taken it more seriously. One of the statements about the changes to the European competitions was to make the 2nd tier cup more competitive, yet the TV coverage is limited which builds little or no interest outside of the teams involved with incentive only for English clubs to win it.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 16:50

So basically this game apart from tiring players has no incidence in Edinburgh's hopes of qualifying for the super duper cup?

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 16:55

VinceWLB wrote:So basically this game apart from tiring players has no incidence in Edinburgh's hopes of qualifying for the super duper cup?

Nope!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 17:02

RDW_Scotland wrote:
VinceWLB wrote:So basically this game apart from tiring players has no incidence in Edinburgh's hopes of qualifying for the super duper cup?

Nope!

Just imagine the moral superiority we'd have over our unwashed brethren should Edinburgh win two trophies in one season!

Far better than scraping into the main Euro comp only to be smashed by Toulon to the tune on 50+ points, hammered by Bath and never actually qualify for the proper knockout stuff. For all the huffing, puffing and glue sniffing, Glasgow's Euro record is much the same as Treviso's.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 17:21

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:

Nope!

Just imagine the moral superiority we'd have over our unwashed brethren should Edinburgh win two trophies in one season!

Far better than scraping into the main Euro comp only to be smashed by Toulon to the tune on 50+ points, hammered by Bath and never actually qualify for the proper knockout stuff. For all the huffing, puffing and glue sniffing, Glasgow's Euro record is much the same as Treviso's.

Wow - your chip is growing into a boulder

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 17:49

Riskysports wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:

Nope!

Wow - your chip is growing into a boulder

laughing

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 18:51

To any Gloucester supporters:

What's been your opinion of Stevie McColl? Does he have the potential to be a regular starter next season?

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 18:56

I've liked what I've seen of McColl in attack, and he seems to get plenty game time for Glaws.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 21:34

McColl has ultimately proved to be a disappointment. He hasn't played that many games and those he has is due to Cook being injured. His attack has been strong but his defense has at times been truly woeful. He is prone to making stupid mistakes and we have rarely seen his siege gun boot. I rated him highly at Leeds and was delighted when we signed him but I fear when Cook returns from injury and Tom Marshall joins he will fail to make a match day squad.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 21:43

Oh well, you'll have certainly seen more of him than me. I'd take him at Edinburgh in a heart beat!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Tue 21 Apr 2015 - 22:10

Lets just hope for a really good game - a showpiece. Its up to the two teams to make it so.

My prediction - edinburgh will make too many mistakes to win. But it will be tight.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Wed 22 Apr 2015 - 21:24

OK 606 roll call time . Who's going to the game?

Me + 4

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 22 Apr 2015 - 22:01

Me + 6

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 1:47

Me + 12000 Very Happy
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 8:00

Well I have just learned I'm going to be in Devonport for the Thursday and Friday morning. I'm considering getting a train from Plymouth in the afternoon to London for the match, staying with my uncle and flying home Sunday. Are there still tickets available?

I need to look at train prices though, I expect there to be a big hike since it's the holiday weekend.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 8:45

HongKongCherry wrote:Me + 12000 Very Happy

I'm sure there's a joke about west country people and inbreeding here but, being a respectable admin, I of course would not say it! Very Happy

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 9:35

Me +3

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 12:42

RDW_Scotland wrote:
HongKongCherry wrote:Me + 12000 Very Happy

I'm sure there's a joke about west country people and inbreeding here but, being a respectable admin, I of course would not say it! Very Happy

When they say we're a family club, they really do mean it! Wink
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 13:43

That's why Laidlaw can really pass a ball. Those webbed hands help no end.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 18:29

Just to spice things up, here's what Glaws are capable of... I can't remember who this was against though? Wink
https://youtu.be/RGajryagpQ8
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 19:04

HongKongCherry wrote:Just to spice things up, here's what Glaws are capable of... I can't remember who this was against though? Wink

Can you remember what happened the following week?

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 20:35

Nematode wrote:
HongKongCherry wrote:Just to spice things up, here's what Glaws are capable of... I can't remember who this was against though? Wink

Can you remember what happened the following week?

Ah, but those were in our inconsistent days Rolling Eyes
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 20:37

If we're still doing roll call, me + 1!

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by InjuredYetAgain Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 20:40

HKC - any chance of an ebola outbreak in Glaws over the next 7/10 days? I wouldn't want anything too serious but just enough to temporarily incapacitate your entire back-line.
In fact, if you have seen our backs trying to tackle this season, you would thing that most teams we have played against have had ebola and our guys wanted to avoid all contact in case they caught it too

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 24 Apr 2015 - 6:04

We don't need Ebola to incapacitate nour back line as they're more than capable of doing that themselves! They have rarely worked as a unit and often we've relied on the pace of May and Sharples to get us out of trouble. So your backs won't have to worry about making many tackles.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Fri 24 Apr 2015 - 7:30

Anyone heard of more tickets coming out? The joys of being a glos exile in wales meant I didn't stand a chance of skipping work for tickets!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next