The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+17
compelling and rich
kingraf
dancingweeman
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
superflyweight
21 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Labour are in where I live. Should probably be the same again but who knows with the amount of numpties in Scotland who have fallen for the line that the SNP is a left-wing progressive party.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 14 May 2015, 10:25 am

No it doesn't Galted. Even though it will almost certainly be my favourite song on the list I now intend not to vote for it out of nothing but spite. I'll go as far as to say if the next best song on the list was Sam Fox Touch Me I would vote for that instead.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 May 2015, 10:26 am

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:So who nicked Jeff's song?

I'll find out one day Galted, and then I don't forgive.

I don't know why Tino's so reluctant to divulge the identity as he doesn't have to give the song away.  Perhaps you should ban him when the cup is over if you're both still alive.

The song title doesn't begin with "b" by any chance, does it?

He will be able to work it out anyway. He knows his song and he knows who is above him in the list. It won't be difficult.

Jeff wouldn't ban me anyway. He f*cking loves me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 14 May 2015, 10:30 am

Tina also knows how much I love the artist I chose, was he to pick the same he would almost certainly allow me to have it. He is like that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 14 May 2015, 10:33 am

Rowley wrote:Tina also knows how much I love the artist I chose, was he to pick the same he would almost certainly allow me to have it. He is like that.

Subtle whoring.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 14 May 2015, 10:36 am

Tino, I hope I get my 3rd choice artist/song. We could do with some more of that, couldn't she?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 May 2015, 10:40 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Tino, I hope I get my 3rd choice artist/song. We could do with some more of that, couldn't she?

We could. I certainly could anyway.

But you got your first choice and I'm not changing it now. I've got it all typed up and ready to go.

Whenever Trebs pulls his finger out of his arse and PM's me, that is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 14 May 2015, 10:54 am

My God, only a father of 25 kids could show such tolerance. I would have kicked him out the cup on manday when he first missed the deadline.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 14 May 2015, 10:56 am

Everyday is Manday for Sean

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 14 May 2015, 11:01 am

The people who went to the Toronto Sushi Festival felt it was better organised than Tinos cup

http://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2015/03/is_the_toronto_sushi_festival_the_worst_event_ever/

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 14 May 2015, 11:01 am

Every day is silent and grey.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 14 May 2015, 11:09 am

seanmichaels wrote:Every day is silent and grey.

Except when Tino posts a new round.
So yeah, basically every day is silent and grey.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 14 May 2015, 11:21 am

Well done, Tina.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 14 May 2015, 11:46 am

You should have punitive picks for late entry Tino.

Trebs - Rebecca Black - friday

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 14 May 2015, 11:50 am

Already taken sorry Shah...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 14 May 2015, 11:57 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Tino, I hope I get my 3rd choice artist/song. We could do with some more of that, couldn't she?

We could.  I certainly could anyway.

But you got your first choice and I'm not changing it now.  I've got it all typed up and ready to go.

Whenever Trebs pulls his finger out of his arse and PM's me, that is.

Ahhh... so I got a 'B'. Great.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 14 May 2015, 1:28 pm

Looking at the list, I will conceded that my pick was in the top 3 of gayest songs!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 14 May 2015, 1:30 pm

It's in the top 1

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 May 2015, 7:31 am

Bitches, fist.

Happy Friday to one and all...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 May 2015, 8:07 am

morning

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 May 2015, 8:15 am

Morning all.

Tempers really did fray on the Music round yesterday. People were falling out with each other all over the place. I see The Boss has now advised me that I can do something naughty to myself.

Let's hope today is a bit more civil.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 May 2015, 8:24 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning all.

Tempers really did fray on the Music round yesterday.  People were falling out with each other all over the place.  I see The Boss has now advised me that I can do something naughty to myself.

Let's hope today is a bit more civil.

I'm sure it will be Tino. Civil is my middle name.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 May 2015, 8:28 am

Morning Bitches. All quiet on the western front?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 May 2015, 8:31 am

So far Shah, time yet though...

Too many grockles causing Tino issues...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 May 2015, 8:33 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Bitches. All quiet on the western front?

Morning winged vagabonds,
Thanks for pulling me in line over on the other thread, Shah.
I'm back to sketching sparrows in no-man's land. May I borrow your hand made librarian's ladder and your black crayon, please?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 May 2015, 8:39 am

Just climb the tree and wait for a sparrow to fly past then hold up a mirror in its flight path. Then wrap cling film over the mirror to preserve the imprint. Artistic and unique, no one will ever realise that its not a frosted glass impression.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 May 2015, 8:41 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Bitches. All quiet on the western front?

Morning winged vagabonds,
Thanks for pulling me in line over on the other thread, Shah.
I'm back to sketching sparrows in no-man's land. May I borrow your hand made librarian's ladder and your black crayon, please?

Did someone say 'librarian'?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 15 May 2015, 8:42 am

Yes they did Tino, now pull your finger out...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 May 2015, 8:43 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32747861

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 May 2015, 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:Yes they did Tino, now pull your finger out...

l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 May 2015, 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:Yes they did Tino, now pull your finger out...

and put it into the librarian

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 May 2015, 8:46 am

I'm not BB King

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 May 2015, 8:48 am

Rowley wrote:I'm not BB King

There was only ever one B for you

Incidentally it looks like Julius has moved to Luton

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-32747710

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 May 2015, 8:53 am

I took five firemen to move me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 May 2015, 8:55 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I took five firemen to move me.

Sean's envy of you only ever increases

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 May 2015, 9:38 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Just climb the tree and wait for a sparrow to fly past then hold up a mirror in its flight path. Then wrap cling film over the mirror to preserve the imprint. Artistic and unique, no one will ever realise that its not a frosted glass impression.

Reminds me of another horrible dead animal incident I had...

Got home one day to find feathers and blood all over the balcony (I was living in a 4th floor apartment at the time) and upon closer inspection I found this dear little crested pigeon dead... its head pushed back into its body cavity. It seemed a complete and shocking mystery to me.
No cats living in the place. Surely nobody could have scaled the walls, murdered a pigeon and then left by abseiling without even a trace?

I got suspicious looks again from my then flatmate - some Japanese geisha girl who apparently was very good at tennis and golf but that is irrelevant. I just added the tennis bit in to rouse Jules' attention.

Later that night I was 'sat' watching TV alongside the windows, Tino. Then the riddle was solved! It was so obvious there and then.

There was an imprint on the glass which looked like the official symbol of Austria... you know... a spread eagle with a head profile to one side but without the red & white flag of course. The poor bastard flying at great velocity must thought the reflection of the valley behind it was about a mile of more valley up ahead. What a fatal mistake to make...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 May 2015, 9:48 am

http://www.neatorama.com/2011/07/12/owl-imprint-on-window/

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 May 2015, 9:49 am

anyone see that bloke off of vikings get bloodeagled?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 May 2015, 9:51 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

There was an imprint on the glass which looked like the official symbol of Austria... you know... a spread eagle with a head profile to one side but without the red & white flag of course. The poor bastard flying at great velocity must thought the reflection of the valley behind it was about a mile of more valley up ahead. What a fatal mistake to make...

I've seen that happen, LD. A couple of summers ago a collared dove flew straight into one of our upstairs bedroom windows whilst we were sat outside having a spot of lunch. The poor bastard then plummeted to the floor and landed with a thump on the patio. Brains and blood splattered everywhere. Like a scene from a very small avian murder mystery.

Then, only about two weeks ago, I was sat on the front doorstep in the early evening sunshine watching the starlings eat stuff of my front lawn. Lovely scene. Then, out of nowhere, a sparrow hawk swooped down and bang! It took a starling straight off the lawn and flew off to eat the poor thing.

Brutal.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 May 2015, 9:53 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I've seen that happen, LD.  A couple of summers ago a collared dove flew straight into one of our upstairs bedroom windows whilst we were sat outside having a spot of lunch.  The poor bastard then plummeted to the floor and landed with a thump on the patio.  Brains and blood splattered everywhere.  Like a scene from a very small avian murder mystery.

Then, only about two weeks ago, I was sat on the front doorstep in the early evening sunshine watching the starlings eat stuff of my front lawn.  Lovely scene.  Then, out of nowhere, a sparrow hawk swooped down and bang!  It took a starling straight off the lawn and flew off to eat the poor thing.

Brutal.

You need to get your gamekeeper to be more vigilant when using the sparrowhawk.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 May 2015, 9:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:

You need to get your gamekeeper to be more vigilant when using the sparrowhawk.

Ex-gamekeeper, Sean. Ex.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 May 2015, 10:03 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Just climb the tree and wait for a sparrow to fly past then hold up a mirror in its flight path. Then wrap cling film over the mirror to preserve the imprint. Artistic and unique, no one will ever realise that its not a frosted glass impression.

Reminds me of another horrible dead animal incident I had...

Got home one day to find feathers and blood all over the balcony (I was living in a 4th floor apartment at the time) and upon closer inspection I found this dear little crested pigeon dead... its head pushed back into its body cavity. It seemed a complete and shocking mystery to me.
No cats living in the place. Surely nobody could have scaled the walls, murdered a pigeon and then left by abseiling without even a trace?

I got suspicious looks again from my then flatmate - some Japanese geisha girl who apparently was very good at tennis and golf but that is irrelevant. I just added the tennis bit in to rouse Jules' attention.

Later that night I was 'sat' watching TV alongside the windows, Tino. Then the riddle was solved! It was so obvious there and then.

I whipped up this little diagram for you. Explains everything.
It was probably heading towards Channel 9 for some extra seed or something?

Fatal Flight Path of Crested Pigeon:

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 May 2015, 10:10 am

ShahenshahG wrote:http://www.neatorama.com/2011/07/12/owl-imprint-on-window/

Exactly like that... but a little smaller.
Powdery dust from its feathers everywhere... globules of God knows what and blood and feathers on the balcony tiles.
Took a good 1/4 hour to hose it all off down the drain. Pigeon went down the garbage chute carefully wrapped in 3 shopping bags.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 May 2015, 10:16 am

Rubbish on here today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 May 2015, 10:21 am

Things look so small from up here in the International Space Station.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 May 2015, 10:27 am

Bit silly letting serialDAVE know where you live, LD. Even sillier letting Tino know where you live.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 May 2015, 10:30 am

Galted wrote:Bit silly letting serialDAVE know where you live, LD. Even sillier letting Tino know where you live.

Where he used to live Galted. Try reading a few posts now and then.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 May 2015, 10:33 am

Galted wrote:Bit silly letting serialDAVE know where you live, LD. Even sillier letting Tino know where you live.

Not to worry. I moved out of there over 2 years ago.
Too many nightmares about that pigeon.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 May 2015, 10:38 am

Fair enough. That'll throw serialDAVE off the scent but not Tino.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 May 2015, 10:56 am

Tino's welcome to stalk me.

I had about 4 hours of CPD lectures at this posh golf club this afternoon.

As people were mingling around having coffee and biscuits before going in, I took a quick peek into the dining area. They had this delicious assortment of food in the buffet there... I think it was for golf members only. I had only eaten a toasted ham & cheese sandwich earlier that morning so was feeling slightly peckish.

So I loaded up a plate with a nice mix of pasta, chicken, steak, fish, veggies and found an empty table which overlooked the 18th green. Then I made a poor attempt at looking critically at a bunch of semi-professionals teeing off towards me in the distance... think it was a par 3?

It was a major bonus for me I must say. I was expecting some snooty waitress to ask me for evidence of Membership but they were all too busy carrying drinks to all the pisshead golfers. What a hopeless and pathetic bunch they are! I mean... really. Who do they think they are?

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Fri 15 May 2015, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 May 2015, 11:02 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Tino's welcome to stalk me.

Thanks LD. I've never been to Australia, but when I do, I'll be hiding in your bushes first.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next