The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+17
compelling and rich
kingraf
dancingweeman
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
Adam D
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
superflyweight
21 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 May 2015, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Labour are in where I live. Should probably be the same again but who knows with the amount of numpties in Scotland who have fallen for the line that the SNP is a left-wing progressive party.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 May 2015, 11:02 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Is 116 alright? Hit 2 pars. Had a 9 footer for birdie on a par 4.

It's f*cking dreadful Sean. Not my words, the words of Raymond McGinley from Teenage Fanclub.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 May 2015, 6:30 am

Fist

Gutentag bitches

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 May 2015, 6:38 am

G'tag mein Vagabund.

Was machst du so früh am Morgen? Die Sicherungen für die Bomben?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 May 2015, 6:46 am

Ich würde so etwas nicht zu dieser unchristlichen Stunde. Ich bin bei der Arbeit, massiven Konferenz geht so müssen auf meiner besten Verhalten

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 May 2015, 7:01 am

OK, viel Glück an der Konferenz. OK

Mein Tag ist vorbei hier ... sehr beschäftigt auch!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 May 2015, 7:07 am

Können wir aufhören mit Google Translate und umgekehrt in einer zivilisierten Zunge?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 May 2015, 7:21 am

Sure, no problems.

Watched some of the 7s last night here. Both England and Australia blown away by the USA.
Some real speedsters in that team... proper track athletes who are fast learning how to handle the fatter oval ball.
That Carlin Isles bloke is as quick as phuck. So too that other skinny looking dude... whose name I have already forgotten.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 May 2015, 7:26 am

Surprised it took them so long actually. Theirs is really a problem of participation.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 18 May 2015, 7:30 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Is 116 alright? Hit 2 pars. Had a 9 footer for birdie on a par 4.

It's f*cking dreadful Sean. Not my words, the words of Raymond McGinley from Teenage Fanclub.

Good enough for a top 30 finish in the US blind golf championships, though
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 May 2015, 7:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Surprised it took them so long actually. Theirs is really a problem of participation.

I noticed their coach Mike Friday (bit of a character, yeah?) said they were still "under-resourced".

As soon as they get anymore of them there resources.... we'll be even more under threat from them in the future. Could be the start of some frightening new era. Thought Kenya looked good too and the Canadians have come on a bit as well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 18 May 2015, 7:38 am

To be honest, Americans aren't too hot generally at sports the rest of the world takes seriously. Rugby is a little different though, especially sevens. Reckon there are enough failed footballers who fancy themselves sneaking an Olympic gold medal
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 8:07 am

Poor old Cane. Suffering today I expect. Didn't catch the game but I'm sure windows will fill us in when he turns up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 18 May 2015, 9:44 am

Rubbish on here today

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 18 May 2015, 9:54 am

Dreadful.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 May 2015, 9:57 am

Galted wrote:Dreadful.

Chin up Galted, premier league football secured for another season.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 18 May 2015, 10:26 am

Yep. Though I did find it more enjoyable moaning about the hammering than revelling in avoiding the drop.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 18 May 2015, 10:34 am

Where is Julius today?

I hope he isnt Brian Blessed.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 10:39 am

Adam D wrote:Where is Julius today?

Galted's alive!?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 10:40 am

Galted son, do you have any dealings with Blackberry Z10's? Fecker got hot, ran out of battery and now i can't switch it back on.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 18 May 2015, 10:54 am

Sorry michaels. I don't and, even if I did, I wouldn't have a clue what advice to give.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 18 May 2015, 10:55 am

Adam D wrote:Where is Julius today?

I might be Brian Blessed, since neither of us are dead, are we?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 18 May 2015, 10:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:Galted son, do you have any dealings with Blackberry Z10's? Fecker got hot, ran out of battery and now i can't switch it back on.

I heard that the battery can be recharged. Just a rumour, I have no evidence to back it up.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 11:12 am

jules you are green? does that mean you are a qualified jedi?

the battery won't charge that is the problem. something to do with a fecked software update according to google. Shows how low tech I am. my initial solution was to put it in the freezer for 30 mins and see if it would restart.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 May 2015, 11:12 am

Jules, you have gone green. Does this mean you have been promoted?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 18 May 2015, 11:20 am

Everything's Gone Green, Jeff. Or maybe it's just me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 18 May 2015, 11:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:jules you are green? does that mean you are a qualified jedi?

the battery won't charge that is the problem. something to do with a fecked software update according to google. Shows how low tech I am. my initial solution was to put it in the freezer for 30 mins and see if it would restart.

But if you plug it in using the mains charger, can you switch it on that way (effectively bypass the battery) and fix the software update?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 18 May 2015, 11:26 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:jules you are green? does that mean you are a qualified jedi?

But if you plug it in using the mains charger, can you switch it on that way (effectively bypass the battery) and fix the software update?

There are no mains sockets inside the freezer, sensible solutions only please Jules.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 11:27 am

Unfortunately not. A guy in IT is going to hopefully nick a battery for me. All the management here use blackberry's but i'm not sure it is the same one.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 11:28 am

Union Cane wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

There are no mains sockets inside the freezer, sensible solutions only please Jules.

bit of a sickener yesterday Cane?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 18 May 2015, 11:29 am

seanmichaels wrote:bit of a sickener yesterday Cane?

Just a bit.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 May 2015, 11:32 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Everything's Gone Green, Jeff. Or maybe it's just me.

This could lead us down the road of quoting New Order songs, but i'll resist the Temptation.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 18 May 2015, 11:37 am

Rowley wrote:

This could lead us down the road of quoting New Order songs, but i'll resist the Temptation.

Wise decision. It would only lead to Confusion.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 11:37 am

Rowley wrote:

Blue / Green, all about power corruption & lies

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 18 May 2015, 11:57 am

Pink, lol.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 May 2015, 1:15 pm

Chineses spicy chicken and sweetcorn soup, tuna and sweetcorn sandwich, heavy on the sweetcorn today. 7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 1:36 pm

feckin'ell. just bought a new battery and same problem.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 May 2015, 1:37 pm

Gone pink sean lol

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 2:05 pm

The b1tches love pink

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 May 2015, 2:09 pm

Fair play sean, I shall take your word for it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 18 May 2015, 2:11 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Pictur12

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 18 May 2015, 2:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Unfortunately not. A guy in IT is going to hopefully nick a battery for me. All the management here use blackberry's but i'm not sure it is the same one.

Might want to tell them all it's no longer 2006.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 May 2015, 2:57 pm

we had a new starter about 2 weeks ago. she had to sit with someone as we didn't have a pc for her....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 May 2015, 9:19 pm

seanmichaels wrote:we had a new starter about 2 weeks ago. she had to sit with someone as we didn't have a pc for her....

You could have at least saved her some embarrassment by letting her borrow your rubber.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 May 2015, 6:49 am

Morning all,

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 19 May 2015, 7:31 am

Morning Rick. Must be close to round three of the CC now. Was expecting a PM from Tina as I was last on the list, not sure what the lack of one says about my picks.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 May 2015, 7:43 am

Morning Jeff, I believe we are, exciting times indeed!

As I am way out of the running I hold not much hope to be honest, but will struggle on in the vain hope of instlling some culture into these people.

Hopefully it will be up today, I am relatively meeting free for once so I can watch as the voting occurs, such drama!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 19 May 2015, 8:35 am

If Jeff hasnt nominated No Ordinary Joe, the cup is a farce.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 19 May 2015, 8:59 am

Adam D wrote:the cup is a farce.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 19 May 2015, 9:08 am

Adam D wrote:If Jeff hasnt nominated No Ordinary Joe, the cup is a farce.

My nominations are erudite, senisble picks all of which would be considered literary classics. As such they will attract zero votes.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 May 2015, 9:58 am

I was limited by the choice of books I have read. Had to go back to GCSE English where I had a choice of The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, 12 Angry men ot the one that I went for.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next