The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liam Wood vs Mike Masters

3 posters

Go down

Liam Wood vs Mike Masters Empty Liam Wood vs Mike Masters

Post by JJJohnson Thu 04 Jun 2015, 12:08 pm

Liam Wood vs Mike Masters WG0sLsN

Official Theme Song: "Immortals" by Fall Out Boy

Tale of the Tape
Weight: 235lbs - 225lbs
Height: 6'2 - 5'9
Hometown: Hereford, UK - London, England
Accomplishments: Former EWF Champion - Former Tag Team Champion
Finisher: "World Eater" - "Gringo Killer"

Key Factors:
*The Jones effect
*Can Wood keep his composure?
*Is Masters a future world champion?

6CW PPV Record:

Liam Wood: F: 9
W: 2
L: 6
NC: 1

Mike Masters: F: 12
W: 6
L: 6

Night of Glory Record:

Liam Wood: Night of Glory V: vs Vincent Costello (Wood records his first victory over Costello)

Mike Masters: Night of Glory V: vs The Authority (Masters & Scott Harris successfully defended Tag Team Championships)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Liam Wood vs Mike Masters Empty Re: Liam Wood vs Mike Masters

Post by x12x Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:54 pm

Our scene opens in a dark room, nothing but dust floating in the air can be seen as the camera begins to move forward. As the camera begins to move the sound of various voices can be heard but due to them overlapping only segments of what each is saying can be heard.

The camera continues to move along the darkened room as we see a mysterious figure in the distance sat on what looks like an old wooden crate, the voices as we get closer begin to filter out before being heard one by one revealing them to be familiar voices.

Harold Lloyd:
Liam Wood's fragile mind has been exposed once again...

Thunder:
Sidekicks can't survive without one leading the way. And I don't want to follow you or hold your hand anymore.

Henry Lloyd:
Wood will never win another high profile match until he embraces the demon within....

Emmy:
I love you……………………..but……………………I can’t do this anymore. You are hell bent on destroying yourself Liam and I can’t watch whilst you do it. I know you won’t change...

With this final voice the figure looks up in to the camera revealing Liam Wood, his face grits as the voices once again begin to build up until they turn to the sound of static. Wood's face continues to contort in anger trying to block out the sound before picking up his iPhone and putting the headphones in, as he presses play the sound of static is quickly replaced by the sound of “Deal With The Devil” by the hardcore band Backtrack

As the song kicks off the footage cuts to Wood sparing with a punching bag launching hard, snarling punches that cause it to rock back and forth causing dust to fly off. The camera focuses on Wood's hands and with every punch embers begin to fly from the bag in place of dust and Wood's hands have the effect of fire surrounding them for a split second. As the lyrics kick in the footage begins to change.

“Another story with the same ending
we're dead inside but still pretending
the constant theme, stuck in a trap”

The footage changes to Wood going nose to nose with people like Vincent Costello and Joshua before showing him being forced to quit against Costello and Joshua putting him through an announce table.

“For every move I make I'm being sent back”

We now see footage of Wood beating Joshua at Day Of Reckoning 2015 only to be shown the moment Wood is eliminated by Joshua on the same very night. The footage begins to burn at the bottom as holes begin to appear in parts of the footage, behind the footage itself flames can be seen.

“Deal with the devil that I try to escape
No sense in running when he's holding my fate”

Next up the footage we see is Wood attacking Masters during the Elimination Chamber match before we see Mr Jones watching Wood with intent. The footage turns to static for a split second showing an image of Mr Jones with dark black eyes, giving him the look of a demon.

“It's just an instinct that I fight to erase
But the deal is done, The end result
It's still the same, Can't look away
Eye's stuck on the darkside.”

Wood stands tall in the ring as Jones and Masters stare him down, Wood shakes his head but the footage cuts to his recent behaviour which includes taking out both Thunder and Dicey Reily with chairs. We then see footage of Wood's older moments of anger getting the best of him as the camera cuts to an image of a smiling Mr Jones. The footage continues to burn away but the actions can clearly be seen.

“Running in circles and I'm trying to find
Another way out cause I'm losing my mind”

The footage turns to static for a second and begins to show Wood coming up short time and time again including The Gateway To Glory and The Key To The Kingdom

“But I can't move ahead when you're stuck on the past
Making the changes only deepens the ditch
Down to the bottom is the place that I'm sent
I think of what I had and where it all went”

The footage changes to Wood on his knees at Day Of Reckoning 2013 on the night he won the EWF World Title, as it shows the footage of Wood and former girlfriend Emmy embracing before Emmy disappears and Wood is left alone. This time the flames take over the footage completely causing it to burn away and turn to static for a second

“Deal with the devil that I try to escape
No sense in running when he's holding my fate
It's just an instinct that I fight to erase
But the deal is done.”

We now see Masters and Jones in the same dark room, they watch Wood as he punches the bag and rub their hands in glee.
As mr Jones smiles the effect of devil horns flicker on his head for a split second

“With every step that I take
I see the same face shaking it's head at me.
Never in approval.”

On the last shot we see Wood once again stood alone in the dark room, this time behind him though the faces of those he had hurt quickly flash behind him before once again leaving him in darkness. As he stands the effect of angel wings appear behind him but quickly set on fire just as the shot goes back to a blank screen. After a few seconds of lingering on the black screen he footage finally turns to static and the scene comes to an end.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 18 Jun 2015, 11:32 pm

Wembley Stadium errupts as “Endseekers” by Oh, Sleeper begins to fill the air and the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood makes his way out slowly on to the stage, the fans quickly begin chanting his name yet a small percentage of the crowd give off a mixed reaction.

HE: Boy! These fans are sure changing their mind on Liam Wood! It seems his actions as of late have shown just who the real Viper is!

HA: Are you crazy? The majority of these fans are on their feet and welcoming him with open arms!

HE: They better keep their guard up incase he decides to pick up a chair!

Henry laughs to himself causing his brother to let out a deep sigh of frustration. Wood continues to walk to the ring, seemingly closed off from the fans who reach out to him for a high five, as he reaches the ring he takes a microphone and rolls in staying in a seated position for a few moments before pulling himself up and pacing the ring, still in silence.

HA: Wood seems a man lost in his thoughts but he needs to get it together, it isn't long before he faces what could be one of the biggest challenges of his career!

HE: That's right and what's more is not only he facing the brilliant Mike Masters but he's also facing Michael Jones...the man who brought this company to where it is today!

HA: Wood sure does have a battle but despite his poor run of form since coming to 6CW I truly think that we haven't seen the true Liam Wood yet and that is who we are waiting for

HE: That's what Jones is trying to do, he wants Wood to embrace his demons and become exactly who he should be...

As Wood paces the fans continue to chant causing Wood to smile for a moment before liftin the microphone to his mouth and finally speaking to the waiting audience.

LW:
My name is the Viper Liam Wood, I am the 6CW Superstar of the year...I am the only ever EWF Champion and I am...I am...

Wood pauses

LW:
I can't do this...

The crowd are stunned as Wood pauses again before looking down at the ground. As he pauses he once again begins to pace the ring as the fans cheer to try and get behind him.

HA: Wood seems lost...there are a lot of people who think this match against Mike Masters could be a turning point in his career...or even his life!

HE: He needs to seize this opportunity...he needs to make sure he makes the right decision!

Wood remains silent for a few moments before lifting the microphone to his lips once again.

LW:
I honestly cannot do this anymore...I cannot come out here and tell you all who I am because it doesn't matter any more...does it?! Everyone out there seems to think they know the REAL me but I can guarantee that he is standing in this ring, he is standing tall and he is ready to fight. For the first time in a long time I am ready to get back to where I belong and sadly, Mr Jones is right...I HAVEN'T been the man I should be, I HAVEN'T been as successful as I should be and it's time that changed...the thing is...he's wrong about so much more!

Mr Jones and his lap dog might think I'm read to embrace my demons but the truth is I embraced them long before they had the honour of stepping in a ring with me...you see, when FEAR tried to take what I loved I had to face my fears head on and I swallowed them whole...I gave my everything and there wasn't a demon that could stop me because I was the demon...that's why I find it funny that Thunder wants me to stay away from my dark side because they really all want the same thing...

Wood pauses

LW:
They want the Liam Wood who was willing to die for what he believed in, they want the Liam Wood who put his body on the line and sacrificed it all...

Wood lowers the microphone and laughs for a second before continuing

LW:
The thing I find funniest though is that I want the exact same thing as them.

The crowd are stunned

LW:
The thing is though, while I know for a fact that Thunder wants to see the man that beat Fear rise again...I know for a fact that Master and Jones will regret the day they started their little project to wake up a sleeping monster...

...You see, although Mr Jones is right that I haven't quite been the man that I should be...the moment that demon wakes up, his little poster boy is going to realise what he's dealing with and that IS NOT a monster that goes away no matter how much you close your eyes or wish for it to go away.
Mike...the nightmare is just about to being here in this very ring!

The crowd explode causing Wood to pace the ring once again, hyping the crowd up before climbing out on the apron and looking down the ramp towards the entrance

LW:
Now Mikey...I know you're back there so I have a question for you...what the hell are you getting out of this you stupid son of a b¡tch? So far all I've seen is your Sugar Daddy say jump and you've said how high like a good little girl...Do you really want to unleash the demons in me? At Revolution in the Elimination Chamber I hurt you and left you covered in your own blood...do you really want to go in to a match with me if THAT is the preview of the damage I can do?

You see, you might think that I am part of your master plan, you might think that bringing out the monster is going to get you brownie points with Daddy but the thing you need to realise is that I have made the decisions...I am the one who controls the monster and that as of this point...The Viper Liam Wood is dead...

Wood pauses for a second before concluding

LW:
...long live The World Eater!

Wood lowers the microphone as the crowd go ballistic, jumping to their feet and chanting for him. As they chant Wood remains stood tall on the ring apron, his eyes locked on the entrance at all times.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 19 Jun 2015, 6:23 pm

As Liam Wood keeps his eyes locked on the entrance, not to his surprise, "Born a champion" hits and Mike Masters swaggers onto the stage slowly followed by Mr. Jones. Masters slicks his hair back and swivels on the spot as Mr. Jones keeps his eyes on Liam Wood. The duo grab microphones and enter the ring as Wood stares on motionless.

MJ: Did you say you control the monster? Because it seems clear to us and the 6CW universe that this monster you talk of is out of control. Control...it's such a powerful tool isn't it Liam. Control...it does bring back memories doesn't it Liam. I remember it like it was yesterday. Sunday...28th July 2013, the date that changed the wrestling landscape, the date were I changed the landscape. And why? Because I gained control. I took over EWF and in doing so I gained control of you. The whole world was in shock, no one could believe it, this plan I created was carefully, meticulously planned. Let me tell you something it's an absolute amazing feeling when a plan comes together. I had global domination on my mind, with the combination of FEAR and my Soliders of Authority we would have been unbeatable. Unfortuntaly, it wasn't a happy ending. But you see Liam, what I want you to grasp from this candid piece of storytelling is the importance of iniating a plan and gaining complete control. That is what I seek, that is what I want and that is what I'll get. Now many people may think that this plan only requires you but there wrong, this is a group effort. Masters is just as much part of the plan as you are Liam.

*Masters swiftly looks at Mr. Jones and puts his arm on his shoulder as Jones lowers his microphone*

MM: Hold on hold on hold on...my plan is to become a world champion of this business. Let me just get that outta the way. This man is my ticket to the ultimate prize. His wisdom, experience, his ability to decieive people. It's all apart of his remarkable list of attributes. Not to mention he's an absolute chick magnet to those oldies am I right Jonesy? But anyway that's what I'm getting out of this man, and that's what I need to get to the top. I mean seriously Liam, look at me, perfection right? I possess the wrestling skills that know one can touch, but me and you both know that's not in enough in this business am I right? Me and you both know 6CW cares more about fame and fortune than giving a rats as$ about wrestling skills.

*The crowd are in a state of shock as a chorus of boo's continue to ring around the arena*

MM: Now I'm gonna be straight up with you, me and you are probably the best wrestlers this roster has to offer but you see where not gonna be any near the championship scene because those people high up are gonna continue to bring guys like me and you down. Don't you see it, are you to blind to realise what's going on around here! I see it, Mr. Jones sees it and we know very well you see it. And if I have to go into Night of Glory and knock some sense into you, I will so help me god be glad too. You think I don't want any part of what you got, you think you're the only sick demon around here. I may have hit you to hard around your head for you to remember but I left you bloodied to my friend. I've got abit of a mean streak myself...thanks to Mr. Jones, another one of his many attributes you see.

MJ: This is why you need to embrace the hate. It's time for a change, it's time for 6CW to change and we together can make it happen. What happened in the past can stay in the past, we together can create the future. What do you say?

*Mr. Jones begins to smirk as he slowly stretches out his hand to Liam Wood for a handshake. Will Wood make a deal with the devil?*

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 19 Jun 2015, 8:15 pm

Wood keeps his eyes locked on Jones before looking down at his outstretched hand with a scowl across his face. Wood shakes his head before lifting the microphone to his lips once again.

LW:
Sorry Jonesey but knowing you two have been in the back together I think I'll miss out the handshake...never know where that thing has been...

The crowd laughs as Wood's scowl stays on his face, he begins to pace the ring as both Master and Jones keep their eyes locked on him at all times.

LW:
...and before you give me another history lesson I think you need to look at your little “facts”.

Wood pauses once again as Masters points to his ear, mocking the former World Heavyweight Champion. Wood moves in close to Jones and locks eyes with him once again.

LW:
Now it might be true that you took control of EWF and in some sembelence of the word...you took control of my contract...but what you are missing is the fact that you never beat EWF...your plan never really worked and you just lucked out that money talks because for anyone who missed it...this is how it happened.

You, your idiot brother and your lady of loose morals niece did your best to walk in to MY company and take it by force but what happened?

Mr Jones attempts to speak but is cut off quickly by Wood

LW:
Team EWF took Fear and beat them at Day Of Reckoning, I pinned Enforcer and became the World Champion of EWF...I pinned Enforcer and forced you to be the rat that you are...you say that you controlled EWF but all you controlled was the board room...that might mean something to you but it means nothing to me or anyone with any self respect.

Wood looks at Masters who smugly smirks at his opponent

LW:
So you can tell everyone that you beat EWF but really you're just a vulture scum bag and at Night Of Glory when you try to take control of me and my future...the same thing is going to happen again...your little minion is going to get his head kicked off and you'll have to find a technicality to act like you have any power at all.

Wood moves in closer and smiles at Jones

LW:
That's the issue though isn't it...you do your best to push people about and you show force and in the end you lose...you want to give me tips about my future? Why the hell would I take them from a man who had everything only to lose it at Beachfront Brawl?

You think you know a thing about control but you don't have it yourself...your pride let you lose a company...now I might not have EWF anymore but at least I defended it with honour.

Masters laughs off Wood's claim as Jones looks on sternly.

LW:
...And you.

Wood moves his attention from Jones to Masters, moving up close to his future opponent who squares up to him.

LW:
Mike Masters...the future world champion...the future of this company...

Masters nods along with what Wood is saying

LW:
...and a man more full of crap than Michael Jones...it's impressive, it really is!
You have the guts to walk in to a ring with me and claim you're on my level...you claim that we're “probably the best” in this company yet you rely on an old man to secure your future for you?

It's pathetic and what makes it worse is you've gone in to this not really knowing what the plan is...you see Jones might have offered you the World Title...he might have promised you the world but he did the same for Enforcer, he tried to do the same for his own son Scott Harris and can you tell me how those stories ended?

I can, they were both taken out...now, if a man can end his own sons career what might he do to you if you stop impressing him so much or someone better comes along? Sadly for you...that's what's staring you in the face right now...

Wood stretched his arms out before speaking again

LW:
...I am the man you could be if you were such a huge jackass...I am the man that Jones wants in his corner and THAT is why he had you go after me...that is why he put your career on the line and that is why he loved watching as I spilled your blood in the chamber.

You see, you're a good back up plan but to a man like Michael Jones you're a temporary solution and the fact that you allow that is a little sad.

I'll humour you though, when we step foot in this ring at Night Of Glory I'll embrace my hate for that man
(points at Jones) and I'll put it all on you, I'll let you get the ass kicking that he deserves and when all is said and done, I've got my hand raised in victory and Mr Jones has stopped returning your calls...

...will you tell us if it was all worth it?

Wood lowers the microphone backing away from Masters and Jones, his eyes still locked on them at all times.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:01 pm

As Wood backs away from Jones and Masters, Jones gives a nod to Masters. This leads to Masters backing away to a corner of the ring gesturing to Jones "go ahead" as Jones and Wood go face to face.

MJ: Respect...what does that mean these days huh Liam? Does respect even have any place in our business anymore? What do you respect...your "friends", your fellow professional wrestlers...these fans? You talk about having self respect, that's abit selfish of you. Where's your respect for these people that pay good money to see you. Oh that's right, you don't really care about these fans now do you, you don't acknowledge them anymore, you don't care if they buy your expensive merchandise because like you said, Liam Wood is dead. Dead just like EWF, and you're wrong about EWF, I...beat EWF. I made sure EWF is gone despite your little renaissance with Team EWF because you see money talks, and I didn't have any remorse whatsoever. Respect? No that doesn't earn you a damn thing in this business and you need to realise that.

*Wood nods his head side to side in disagreement as Masters just leans in the corner smiling*

MJ: But let me tell you something, I admired your fight back then, it was nice to see someone show so much passion and dedication in something they loved. And for that reason, I let you keep the EWF title in my company just to show a little sympathy towards you. That EWF title is now the single thread of legacy left to hold here in 6CW and it's considered one of the most prestigious titles in our business today. That speaks volumes. So in that regard, maybe just maybe EWF is alive but if you cared so much about EWF, you would still be holding that title ever so proudly yet these fans and your respect got in the way. And now...well Vincent Costello is carrying that title in what could be considered one of the best title runs ever. And all you can do is watch. I mean...did Costello show you any respect? Did he show any respect to you, these fans, your girlfriend...

*Wood's expression changes and it turns to anger as he begins pacing before Masters quickly steps in infront of Jones*

MM: Whoa whoa Liam you better calm yourself down before you snap and unleash that monster of yours. But seriously what... are you doubting anything this man said? While your personal life was taking a swing, did these fans do anything to help you? Oh what about that bestie of yours Thunder, where the hell was he? Oh wait he was in hiding when his best friend needed him most. You see, when I needed help this man, he had my back. He came in, showed me the path and the rest was history. You talk about the history and say Jones took out his son...ha! Your wrong, I took him out. Me and Harris were flying, this time last year we were the best tag team around, mainly because of me...but you get the picture we were unstoppable. I ended things...we ended things and I took him out because Jonesy here unleashed the monster inside of me.

MM: But it doesn't have to be that way. The plan...I know what I'm getting myself into you hear me Liam, I'm a big boy and I can handle myself. But I just think your overlooking this mans credentials and what he's capable of. Does Jonesy want you on his side...hell yeah and I don't blame him, but does he want you at the expense of me? Nah. Once I beat you at Night of Glory, we'll ask you again, if you don't give us an answer that meets our expectation, sadly Wood imma leave you lying in a pool of your own blood like I did with Scott Harris. But again...it doesn't have to be that way...

*Masters begins smiling as he circles around Liam as Liam keeps his eyes locked to both*

MM: Listen picture this, let's go into the future shall we? Mike Masters...6CW champion. And Liam Wood...EWF champion. See what I did there, I gave you the EWF ti... ahh you get the jist of things. Now I think that could be sweet, this ain't no temporary solution you see, this future can be secured permanently for the both of us. At Night of Glory, on the biggest stages of them all, imma bring the fight to you Liam, you're not gonna get your redemption but it will certainly start the path to my greatness.

*Masters lowers his microphone as Wood and Masters go face to face*

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:23 am

Masters steps towards Wood and a smirk covers Wood's face as he side steps his future opponent and walks around him causing Masters to shake his head at the disrespect. Wood instead goes back to Jones

“Can you keep your lover boy on a leash? I'll deal with him at Night Of Glory...right now, I have a bone to pick with you...”

Masters watches on as Wood squares up to Jones who is all ears. Wood paces slowly in front of Jones who looks a bit nervous as Wood continues to talk.

“I need to bring you back to something you said Jonesy...you claimed that just because EWF is gone that you 'beat' EWF and I think THAT is a major issue with your outlook on life...you think that just because you were able to throw money around that you won but you didn't...you lost...you lost to Team EWF and you had to resort to bullsh¡t tactics to get what you wanted...you can paint the picture however you want but we all see it here, time and time again...whenever you really try to be a man and fight for what you want...you lose!
You lost to Team EWF...you lost to Team 6CW and your little pet project over here is going to lose to me at Night Of Glory...you see, the Mr Jones seal of approval wears off real quick...”

Wood mocks Jones by putting a thumb up, shaking his head and changing it to a thumbs down before continuing

“...and you wonder why I'm so reluctant to take career advice from you? Well let me spell it out for you Jones...you are an idiot...you had control of this company and you lost it all because your plan to kill EWF just wasn't good enough...you left a hole in your defence and when EWF came knocking once again...it knocked you off your feet.”

“So it turns out that when you fight...you lose...and when you use your “special skills” in the board room...you end up losing again...and you might have been in control once and been able to use that power to cover up other areas where you're lacking...”

Wood nods down towards Mr Jones' crotch and shrugs causing the audience to laugh.

“...but that's all over now...your 15 minutes of fame are done and they've shown just how stupid you are. You put your faith in a guy like Max Adamson who couldn't really care less about any team that he's in as long as he's ok and you destroyed people for any little mistake they made which is funny because it left you with a team that couldn't get the job done. For months as you “rules” 6CW you made every decision...you made every plan and ultimately...the plans failed....so ask yourself...who's to blame.?”

“What your time in charge of 6CW did was show us just how useless you really are...it showed us that your leadership achieves nothing in the long run and that you should probably just find a nice comfortable corner somewhere to lay down and die in”

Some of the crowd are shocked as Wood turns away from Mr Jones but most cheer, Wood then turns his attention back to Mike Masters who squares up to him.

“Now Mike...I know that you eat up anything this idiot is saying but do you really feel secure putting your hopes and dreams in his hands? I know it might impress you that he once took over this company but that's gone now just like any real power that he might pretend to have...”

“...what you're left with is an old man who can promise you the world but will give you NOTHING...you're putting your faith in a has been and you're running the risk of becoming one before you even got the chance to actually achieve anything...now, don't get me wrong...you brought the tag titles back to this company and that is big it really is...you've had brilliant matches and you're even part of the team that saved 6CW from the Authority...”

Wood pauses looking at Jones and then Masters with an embarrassed look on his face

“...this is awkward...”

Wood laughs to himself before continuing

“...you see Mike, you've done all these great things in 6CW but you haven't lifted a world title yet...and that is the thing I find ironic...it's the thing that is making this little partnership of your the hardest to believe!”

Masters and Jones both look confused as Wood begins to pace with a smirk across his face

“Mike Masters and Mr Jones being best friends just doesn't make sense because not only did YOU kick his ass out of this company but he stole something from you a long, long time ago...Mr Jones is THE reason why you and me don't have more in common...Mr Jones is the reason why you haven't quite made it yet...Mr Jones is THE reason why you haven't been a world champion in your own right!”

Masters continues to look confused as Jones seems to twig, shaking his head

“February 2014...Revolution...you face Enforcer for the EWF World Heavyweight Title...no let me rephrase that...you BEAT Enforcer for the EWF World Heavyweight Title!”

Wood smirks as he points to the huge Night Of Glory screen above the stage as a video begins to play from Revolution 2014

Revolution 2014 wrote:Enforcer’s eyes glow as he waits for Masters to get up to his feet and then he swings the chair right at his opponent’s head…

HE: GET HIM!

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Masters ducks under the kick and he springs onto the ropes before flying back and he boots the chair clean into Enforcer’s face, knocking him out. Enforcer is flat out on the mat as Masters stumbles over to the corner and climbs to the top…

HE: Nooo…..no….someone stop him….

HA: Enforcer brought that chair in the ring….he initiated it and his plan backfired….Mike Masters on the edge of the world…..this is your chance Mike….go on son…..450 SPLASH!

*Crowd pop

HE: Please no….

Mike Masters lands the 450 splash onto Enforcer and he collapses onto the champion’s chest as the referee slowly comes around and starts to count….

….1
……..2
….
HE: NO….NO….
HA: Mike Masters is one second away…
……………..3!

Ding ding ding

HE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HA: YES….YES….YES….HE DID IT….YOU DID IT, MIKE….YOUR THE CHAMPION OF THE BY GOD WORLD!

*Crowd ultra pop

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen…..here is your winner……………..and NEW EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION……………Miiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaassssssttttttttteeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss!

"The sad thing is, it just wasn't to be was it Mikey? You see, someone in this ring had other plans didn't they...I'm sure this will refresh our memory...”

Wood once again points to the screen with an even bigger smile on his face

Revolution 2014 wrote:“King of Kings” rips through the speakers and the cheers suddenly turn to deafening boos from the Manchester crowd.

HA: What in the world does he want….this isn’t your moment….

Crowd: A55hole x5

Mr Jones walks out on the stage and he dismisses the reaction from the crowd as he straightens up his suit and then lifts a mic to his mouth.

Jones: Spare me the ovation….I’m not out here to exchange pleasantries, nor am I here to offer congratulations…..

Mike Masters is at the ropes, glaring at Jones, and he shifts the EWF Championship onto his shoulder to show off to the co-owner.

Jones: Cute….you fought well tonight, Mike, I can’t deny it….but you did not win this match…

*Crowd boo furiously

HA: What the hell is he talking about?

Jones: I’ll let the fact that you kicked a steel chair into Enforcer’s face slide, those kind of things happen…..but what I am talking about is this incident right here…

*Jones points to the big screen as an instant replay shows out to the crowd. Masters is shown hitting the 450 splash and making the cover as the referee slides across to make the count. The camera then zooms in on Enforcer’s foot, his shoelace is untied and underneath the bottom rope.

HE: YES!

HA: This has to be some sort of joke….a shoelace?

Jones: I am not a wrestler, nor am I a referee…but what I am a businessman, a fair man…

*Crowd boo

Jones: And I like to uphold the rules, without rules, anarchy sets in…..any part of the body or attire attached to the body that is underneath the ropes during a pinfall constitutes a rope-break….section 7, article 3….look it up, the rules are the rules. Mr Referee, I understand you took a nasty bump during this match…I therefore can understand your mistake….but now I am giving you the chance to rectify it and make the right call…

HE: The right call, Harold, you heard the man…

HA: This complete and utter bull(beep)….Masters won the damn match, he is the world champion…

*Jones is looking at Mike Masters, who looks furious.

Jones: Sorry, Mike, it isn’t personal….I just need to make sure that my company runs smoothly. You can still leave here tonight as the EWF Champion….you just need a pinfall that actually counts….

Wood cuts off the video as Masters looks at Jones for a second before looking back at Wood. Wood speaks once again to Masters

“I'm sorry to bring up such a painful memory for you but can you really say you can put your faith in a man like that...after what he did? Now I can already hear you claim that, that just shows us what he is willing to do to keep the people under his management in power but the sad truth is...he no longer has ANY power...he can't do any of that sh¡t anymore...he can't pick the referees or pick the stipulations or rewrite the history books...what you have in your corner is an old man who can't do ANYTHING...an old man who when he had the chance screwed you over and an old man who didn't pick you when he had power...”

“...Mike, I hate to break it to you but you are the last resort and that is why he's come looking for me.”

Wood mockingly taps Masters on the shoulder causing Masters to brush Wood's hand away. Wood laughs and lowers the microphone

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 24 Jun 2015, 2:39 pm

Masters displays a look of embarassment as he turns away from Wood and looks back at the titantron where the video was played. Masters leans his arms against the rope and nervously scratches the back of his head. Masters then turns his head towards the direction of Mr. Jones and gives him an intense stare. Mr Jones looks to the ground and avoids eye contact with Masters. Suddenly Masters notices Woods laughing and so turns his attention back to him.

MM: You think this is some joke. You think all of this is one big joke don't you. You think i'm a joke? Dammit i'm the show off you got that!

*Wood nods his head and continues to laugh at Masters' expense*

MM: What you're showing me right now is complete disrespect. But don't worry i'm used it. I'm used to people looking down at me, looking at me like i'm nothing, like i'm not gonna make it. I heard it all throughout my early days, throughout the indies, they all said I wouldn't make it. But deep down I knew one day that I would make it and hear I am standing in a 6CW ring, with a former world champion days away from one of the biggest nights in professional wrestling. Just look at you...all smug...thinking you're better than me, I've heard it all before Liam. You know I've been told by many that I have a big ego and I'm full of myself but my ego's nothing compared to yours now is it Liam. But here's the thing, you have no right to have a big ego, you talk about my list of accomplishments...what the hell have you done here in 6CW? You haven't earned a damn thing here in 6CW. As soon as you came into to 6CW, you lost your title, shortly after you lost your girlfriend...and now you lost your best friend, Thunder. You don't have anything. Your career is on a downward spiral, were as I know my career is only just getting started. I'll say it again Liam, I am the future.

MM: But despite this, I would like to say thanks. Thanks for showing me that video. You opened my eyes. I gained a sense realisation of sorts. Showing me that video makes this match of ours that much more important, it informed me how important it is that I beat you.

*Masters looks at Mr. Jones but continues to talk to Wood despite looking at Mr. Jones*

MM: This man...he made my life miserable. He took everything away from me, I should have been a world champion dammit. If it weren't for him and his soldiers of Authority, I would've been the face of this company. I absolutely dispised him and wanted to take him down, there was a time were even I wished he was dead.

*An emotional Masters turns his attention back to Wood*

MM: But you see I realised what he was doing all along. He was controlling me, he was controlling my every emotion. He was that good, that powerful that everything he touched turned to success. Yes he's had setbacks, hell he was fired from this company but look, he's still here. After everything 6CW management did, Magnusson, Andrews all did to get rid of him, Mr. Jones is still here and now by my side. You can dispise this man all you like but you need to understand the merits he brings. But hell you keep talking trash about us Wood, I know your ego won't stop. But at Night of Glory, your gonna get the Masterful one. The one that helped take down the Authority, the one that single handedly carried the tag team championships on his shoulder who then went on to destroy one of the top faces this company had to offer. At Night of Glory not only will I steal the show, but I plan to end your career and let it rot like your precious EWF.

*Masters looks Wood up and down before turning his back on him. As Masters looks to exit the ring, he swiftly turns his attention to Mr. Jones who remains stood still motionless against the ropes. Masters lifts up the microphone and gets in Mr. Jones face*

MM: You better hold up your end of the deal. You better hope this all goes to plan otherwise it's gonna be you that ends up in a pool of your own blood.

*Masters drops his microphone and exits the ring as a small portion of the crowd cheer for Masters. As Masters leaves, Mr. Jones and Liam Wood are left alone in the ring.*

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 24 Jun 2015, 11:19 pm

As Masters continues to walk away from the ring Wood begins to slow clap the former Tag Team Champion

“Woah, and they say that I'm the moody one around here?!”

The crowd laugh as Masters continues to storm to the exit before leaving the stadium for good.

“There he goes...the future of our company throwing a tantrum because he realises the situation that he got himself in to! It's funny it really is BUT I have to say it's putting a huge smile across my face...and you want to know why?!”

Wood turns to Jones who remains in the ring, Jones shrugs to Wood's question allowing Wood to continue

“It's making me happy because ever since Day Of Reckoning you've been looking for that moment that I would crack...you were waiting for your chance to swoop in like the vulture you are and now...with just under a week to go before probably the biggest match in your partnership so far...the cracks have formed...but they're between the two of you.”

“I'm shocked that he didn't see it sooner but I guess it's better late than never because now he has a chance to get away from you just like I intend to do after I beat him in this very ring...i guess he would call me arrogant for that but the thing he needs to realise is that the reason I can brag, the reason I can say these things and it's not arrogance...is the fact that I have actually done it...I have been to the top of that mountain and looked down...”

Wood lowers the microphone for a second allowing the fans to start a huge chant of “WORLD EATER!”

“...now he wants to ask what I have done in 6CW and he's right to do so...I did lose my World Title...I did lose my girlfriend...in a way I lost my best friend as well and apart from being the Superstar Of The Year I haven't really lived up to who I should be but the fact is...we walk in to this match in the exact same situation...we both need to win...we both need to prove just how good we are and in his words, we both need to steal the show.”

Wood turns his attention back to Mr Jones

“What makes me laugh the most is the cliché BS that I know for a fact that you have been feeding him...everything he says, every forced tough guy line reeks of what Enforcer said when he was your puppet...I bet you thought him telling me my career is spiralling out of control would push me over the edge but I find it strange that he didn't ask himself one important question...”

“If Michael Jones is as good as he says...why am I facing a loser like Liam Wood and not fighting for a World Title?! If Michael Jones is as good as he says...then why am I not the World Champion already?! If I'm as good as I think I am...then why does Michael Jones seem to need Liam Wood and is willing to put my body on the line?!”

Wood pauses for a moment, his eyes still locked on Michael Jones

“Now Jonesy, I know for a fact that where you should have a heart you have a lump of dog sh¡t but how does it feel that after all the planning...all the plotting and all the BS tactics...it's actually Mike Masters walking in to Night Of Glory as the unstable, emotional wreck? How does it feel to know that he trusts you just as much as he really should?”

“What I probably love the most though is...this isn't personal between Mike Masters and myself...when I step in to that ring and fight for the victory...I'm not doing it to ruin his night...I'm doing it to ruin YOURS...the fact that he now hates me so much that he wants to end my career just goes to show that deep down...he isn't ready to face a man like me...that in the long run...you once again made a sh¡tty decision on who to back...and at Night Of Glory...I show once again just why Mr Jones lost any semblance of power he actually had.”

Wood drops the microphone to the ground before barging past Mr Jones causing him to fall back in to the ropes. The fans chant for Liam Wood as he drops to the outside before leaping the ringside barrier and walking up the stairs in to the stadium's backstage area.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down