The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

+9
Afro
Marky
Azzy
Trebs
Hero
Holymiky
Good Golly I'm Olly
FIFA Diva
Fernando
13 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 4 Empty Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Jun 2015, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Man Citeh - Azzy the Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 6 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 29th June by midnight
Wisden & Porto are Voter
PSG v Man Citeh
Real Madrid v Juventus
Arsenal v Dortmund
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea
Barcelona v Bayern Munich

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 8:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 18 Jun 2015, 12:11 pm

Afro wrote:
Olly wrote:
Afro wrote:
Olly wrote:
Tbf my choice was between Maicon and Quaresma - so I was screwed either way Laugh

Couldn't quite tell whether playing Maicon at RWB screwed you because you thought he was an aging wing back or because he was a CB.

Unsurprisingly with you being Porto, you have the Porto Maicon, not the Roma and ex Inter, Man City, Monaco one. The one you has just had a really good season and is probably your best CB.

Well considering CF had him down as Maicon (RB) I assumed he was the one bale destroyed.....

Maybe trusting CF wasn't something I should do Laugh

CF is an idiot, so there's your answer.

Hmm and so am I it seems
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Afro Thu 18 Jun 2015, 12:34 pm

Olly wrote:
Afro wrote:
Olly wrote:
Afro wrote:
Olly wrote:
Tbf my choice was between Maicon and Quaresma - so I was screwed either way Laugh

Couldn't quite tell whether playing Maicon at RWB screwed you because you thought he was an aging wing back or because he was a CB.

Unsurprisingly with you being Porto, you have the Porto Maicon, not the Roma and ex Inter, Man City, Monaco one. The one you has just had a really good season and is probably your best CB.

Well considering CF had him down as Maicon (RB) I assumed he was the one bale destroyed.....

Hmm and so am I it seems

I think taking a team, seeing Maicon (RB) on the teamsheet and assuming it was the RB, is reasonable.

Taking on Porto before any games have been played and seeing Maicon, without (RB) as CF would have done, then it seems most likely it would be the Porto Maicon.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 12:39 pm

Neymar went loco last night. Kicking players in the face with a football and trying to headbutt the opposition. Very bad role model.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 18 Jun 2015, 12:46 pm

Afro wrote:
Olly wrote:
Afro wrote:
Olly wrote:
Afro wrote:
Olly wrote:

Hmm and so am I it seems

I think taking a team, seeing Maicon (RB) on the teamsheet and assuming it was the RB, is reasonable.

Taking on Porto before any games have been played and seeing Maicon, without (RB) as CF would have done, then it seems most likely it would be the Porto Maicon.

True but when I looked through my team on TM to release players he popped up and I didn't even give it a second thought lol

Ah well an added bonus - might take my lawyer for martins indi now
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 18 Jun 2015, 12:54 pm

It's difficult for me to do much transferwise as Barcelona though, because no matter what I do I can't win.

If I keep the squad the same, then I'm being boring and not building a side which is bad.

If I do transfers, it's very difficult to improve my starting line-up. I think I've definitely strengthened the defense and I prefer my midfield options.

Also got rid of that nasty piece of work that is Neymar.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Jun 2015, 12:54 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Neymar went loco last night. Kicking players in the face with a football and trying to headbutt the opposition. Very bad role model.

Him & Vidal r bad boyz 4 lyfe at Juve.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:08 pm

Anyone selling a top keeper?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:14 pm

Imagine how bad Neymar would have been had he played in the 7-1 defeat at the World Cup Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:28 pm

I'll sell one of mine Miky in a deal for Modric Wink

Will use anyone except Neymar, Messi and Rakitic to get him.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:30 pm

Azzy wrote:Imagine how bad Neymar would have been had he played in the 7-1 defeat at the World Cup Laugh

Imagine if Neymar did play and instead of losing 7-1 they win 7-1 instead Shocked I'm sure in some parallel universe it did happen but not in our universe. It is the paradox of the space time continuum.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:36 pm

Guys, I've got a great idea for the league.

In each game, why don't we give each team a mark out of 10 for quality of tactics, team etc.

Then give each team the corresponding number of points in a fruit machine.

We then spin the machine to decide a winner.

But here's the trick, we don't even tell people their mark out of 10 so we don't know if we've done good or not.

I'm implementing it this week.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:38 pm

What does the winner get as a prize?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:42 pm

3 points. This is how the league will work from now on.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:44 pm

You don't have Neymar anyway do you Trebs?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:44 pm

Trebs wrote:I'll sell one of mine Miky in a deal for Modric Wink

Will use anyone except Neymar, Messi and Rakitic to get him.

Well you'll certainly not use Neymar, as he's in my team.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:44 pm

Yes I like it. But wouldn't that mean no more feedback from voters if all we're doing is giving a mark out of 10?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:46 pm

Is someone a bit fed up of the Fruitie?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 18 Jun 2015, 1:51 pm

Having looked through a lot of the tactics in this league, there are the occasional ones, where it is obvious that someone hasn't had much time to do them, but otherwise there isn't much between them.

I don't think anyone really stands out as being the tactics master of the league
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:09 pm

I can't wait for the transfer window to reopen. I need to make more pointless signings to get my fill goddammit!
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:15 pm

Guessing Trebs lost on JA this week Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:27 pm

What! The Manchester Mandems lost? I had high hopes for them aswell.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:31 pm

Actually the result for that league aren't done yet, but his comments were based on the dispute on JA.

Mandems with Suarez, David Silva and Schweinsteiger don't have enough about them to win games...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:37 pm

Not enough 16 year old wonderkids

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:37 pm

Closing the transfer window is not a good thing. I hope we don't use it in the next league.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:41 pm

I hate the window

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:48 pm

Well the window is there so we participate in more interleague deals.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jun 2015, 2:59 pm

This was never meant to run longer then a season Laugh It was a stop gap for someone else's idea hence why you can sign people who've been lawyered (you can't sign someone you've lawyered)

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:01 pm

So this is a defo one season league then?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:01 pm

When did that rule come into place? I never heard of it until now.

So are we starting a new league after this?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:01 pm

Decide at the end of the season whether to continue or not.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:04 pm

I did like the realistic league idea that was mentioned a week or two ago

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:06 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:When did that rule come into place? I never heard of it until now.

So are we starting a new league after this?

Did anyone read the rule page Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:07 pm

I had an idea that it could only just be one season.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:07 pm

Is anyone a whizz on making custom teams on FIFA?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:09 pm

Need to be more specific there Hero Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:11 pm

Fernando wrote:hence why you can sign people who've been lawyered (you can't sign someone you've lawyered)

I think this is what viva's talking about. It doesn't say anything about it on the rules page.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:15 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:
Fernando wrote:hence why you can sign people who've been lawyered (you can't sign someone you've lawyered)

I think this is what viva's talking about.  It doesn't say anything about it on the rules page.

Lawyers:
Lawyers will happen every week. Two players will be enquired about.The offer will come from a real-life club and will either be a straight cash offer, a p/ex offer, or both (which only counts as one lawyer offer). All players lawyered out of the league will be available to other sides. You cannot re-sign a player you sold via TP's for profit.

(Example - Me selling Hummels for 40m then re-buying for 30m)

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:18 pm

Fernando wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:

I think this is what viva's talking about.  It doesn't say anything about it on the rules page.

Lawyers:
Lawyers will happen every week. Two players will be enquired about.The offer will come from a real-life club and will either be a straight cash offer, a p/ex offer, or both (which only counts as one lawyer offer). All players lawyered out of the league will be available to other sides. You cannot re-sign a player you sold via TP's for profit.

(Example - Me selling Hummels for 40m then re-buying for 30m)

Doh my bad. I though it would be under the 'transfers' section.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:26 pm

Cedric Soares to Southampton for around £4m to replace Clyne going for £15m

I feel this is going to be another inspired piece of business for Southampton - selling a star player for a big fee and replacing with someone who is actually better, for much less.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:29 pm

Cedric is quality as is Adrien Silva so hopefully he joins him at Southampton.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 18 Jun 2015, 3:53 pm

Fernando wrote:Cedric is quality as is Adrien Silva so hopefully he joins him at Southampton.

Could replace Schneiderlin. Slightly different styles, but would give them a bit more of an engine in there
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:02 pm

Id expect Clasie to replace him honestly. Expecting Southampton to do well next year if get a forward tbh since Pelle goes in spells. I took your advice going on the Eye + Boat trip tomorrow Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 4 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:17 pm

Enjoy! You're not meeting Azzy then?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:18 pm

Thoughts on this deal?

Branislav Ivanovic + Nicolas Otamendi to Real Madrid
=
Matteo Darmian + Sergio Ramos to Chelsea

My basis for losing Ramos is that I have Boateng, Chiellini, (and Otamendi), with Javi Martinez and Mascherano in my squad as well. And I improve my RB position.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:22 pm

Afro wrote:Enjoy! You're not meeting Azzy then?

I got dragged clothes shopping this morning cos were my mum's day off Hug So would of been too late to do that angel

Personally id have used a different CB.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:24 pm

I prefer Boateng and Chiellini as my first choice partnership.

But I also factored in the fact I've already played Chelsea this season so it will more likely impact the sides Chelsea haven't played yet. Like Barca, Bayern, Arsenal and Juventus... Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:28 pm

Nando goes clothes shopping with his Mum. I didn't realise Jacamo had a store on Oxford St.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:35 pm

Don't make me throw stuff from my boat at yours tomato

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:36 pm

Fernando wrote:Need to be more specific there Hero Smile

What I was wondering was a league on here in which then the results are determined by those teams being built on FIFA and given the formation and whatever tactically you can do with them there. The matches would then be played by the console solely and people could watch live via Twitch.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 18 Jun 2015, 4:38 pm

Fernando wrote:Don't make me throw stuff from my boat at yours tomato

I can picture another great British sea battle earning a place at Azzy's museum, as seats from an Embankment River Cruise get hurled at the dry docked Cutty Sark and an angry faced Canadian is pictured loading the cannons for retaliation
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next