The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Marky Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Nice title.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by sodhat Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:17 pm

Makes it sound like Viva is running a vaginal reconstruction clinic though.

I wouldn't go there, ladies.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Hero can you move this back into here - accidently moved that one Laugh

https://www.606v2.com/t54172-transfer-confirmation-page

Im on a clearing up mission..

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:19 pm

Ladies have nothing to fear from viva
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Not even the Chinese takeaway groping?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm

The Players in the league list is now up to date and everything has been organized

You're welcome Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:16 pm

kiss

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Signed Fernando Torres for £6.2m, seems to be back in the goals! Another 1st minute goal, this time against Barca Shocked

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Got 3 vs Barca & Real so far. Don't know what Simeone has done to him but something seems to have clicked for Fernando.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:19 pm

I think he's back in his comfort zone. The reaction he gets from Atletico fans is incredible.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 pm

I considered him the other week thinking he'd come good.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Eriksen's free kick, stunning.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:24 pm

That's hilarious Alba just got taken out by the lino. He lowed his flag after signalling for a throw then clonked him on the head Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:10 am

Morning

It's going to take more than 3 goals to reverse 4 years of crap.

Nice title, Azzy you want your vagina tightened up? Soddy you seem like a broad that'd like a designer vagina. Head up to my clinic I'll sort you out with mates rates.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:12 am

Mates rats

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:16 am

Morning guys. I have a really light day today, is there anything important that I have missed at all?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:25 am

No you haven't missed anything.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:37 am

Good morning all.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:17 am

Ok good

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:20 am

Morning Miky.

Don't forget sheep tomorrow and maybe Mafia if we're lucky.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:27 am

When are results announced?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:29 am

When Afro gets them done. I expect them to be in by Friday.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:37 am

Slack. When it's my turn to do results it's Tuesday morning, no tactics, tough tittees.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:45 am

Ok then. Laugh Thanks for letting me know anyway.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:52 am

Azzy will you run Mafia tomorrow?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:11 am

TheSecondComing wrote:Slack. When it's my turn to do results it's Tuesday morning, no tactics, tough tittees.

Yeah, but you only look after a boat.

And one that doesn't even sail.

raspberryWink
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:19 am

Do you reckon Azzy is preparing that boat for the inevitable zombie invasion, so he can sail off into the distance

Zombies can't sail

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:28 am

I believe the last fire was to decontaminate from the last lot of zombies.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:32 am

I reckon it was caused by Azzy styling his pubic hair with two bits of flint.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:50 am

I think that sounds likely tbh. I assumed it was because that was where he had built his shrine to Big Vic and he had knocked over a candle.

But your reason sounds more likely
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Good work tidying up the pages Smile

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:51 pm

You're all wrong. If you google the cause of the fire it clearly states someone left the vacuum cleaner on. Read into that what you will ghost

No mafia from me tomorrow. I have meetings to chair.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:53 pm

So it was from hoovering up the shavings rather than the styling
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Let's just say there's a reason it was an industrial vacuum rather than a household one. It came with a larger nozzle.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:28 pm

We've got a guy called Wilshere on the ja league, just joined.

Time for a load of abuse his way because I want VivaPaulScholes on there heart

Scholes > Wilshere

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:30 pm

What's the purpose of the cutty sark? A boat that doesn't sail? Costing millions for no reason whatsoever? That money should go on more important things.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Trebs wrote:We've got a guy called Wilshere on the ja league, just joined.

Time for a load of abuse his way because I want VivaPaulScholes on there heart

Scholes > Wilshere

Post the link.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:36 pm

http://www.ja606.co.uk/articles/viewArticle/300008

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Koba wrote:What's the purpose of the cutty sark? A boat that doesn't sail? Costing millions for no reason whatsoever? That money should go on more important things.

I reckon you should get down to Greenwich and sail that thing out of there. It's not fair on the boat, it's like caging a bird. All it wants to do is sail.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:27 pm

All I need is my sword and my crew. I'll defeat Davy Jones Mahmood.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Good luck launching this ship. It's supported by an engineering framework that is cemented into the land surrounding it. You'd need heavy machinery. Plus it'd sink immediately without any ballast.

Plus, I already have a crew. One guy looks like Zangief from Street Fighter.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Is it still floating in the air?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Heavy machinery?

Have you seen Viva's swans?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:41 pm

And your army of duck sized horses will be useless
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:48 pm

I don't see the point of a ship that can't sail and spending £25m to restore it just to sit there. Why?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:49 pm

Why would you build a mosque or a church when you can pray in your front room...Why? because we can Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Why spend £50bn a year on handouts and benefits, when there are jobs available?

Why spend a penny abroad, when we have problems at home?

Why spend £50k a week on a player your team doesn't even need?

A 145 year old ship, the last of its kind in the world, famed in its day for its speed, with its unique design and heritage? Let's scrap it and build another block of flats. Charge everyone £300k for the privilege and hey presto! We're £50m to the good!

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:10 pm

AZZY FOR PM

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Fernando wrote:Why would you build a mosque or a church when you can pray in your front room...Why? because we can Laugh

You're right. But I don't think a mosque or a church is worth £25m.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next