The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed 28 Jan 2015, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:21 pm

The Mosque in my town cost 1.6m to build

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:28 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:Why spend £50bn a year on handouts and benefits, when there are jobs available?

Why spend a penny abroad, when we have problems at home?

Why spend £50k a week on a player your team doesn't even need?

A 145 year old ship, the last of its kind in the world, famed in its day for its speed, with its unique design and heritage? Let's scrap it and build another block of flats. Charge everyone £300k for the privilege and hey presto! We're £50m to the good!

1.) I agree there are jobs available and there are many people taking advantage of the benefit system but should people who are entitled and have genuine issues be stopped? The benefit system should only be short term but a lot of people are making a career out of it. Tighten the borders, don't let anyone and everyone into the country.

2.) I've been saying that for a trillion years, charity starts at home but then again how else will the UK steal from Africa or use Pakistan air space bombing Afghanistan without bribing these countries.

3.) That's up to the club, who pays for the Cutty Sark? Who's pocket did the £10m come from when it burnt down in 2007 or the £25m to restore it how about the massive man sausage up by you back in October who funds the money for a crappy boat from 1865?

4.) Oh there is no point 4.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:35 pm

Fernando wrote:The Mosque in my town cost 1.6m to build

That's a lot of money, there are a lot of mosques in the UK which are practically empty except Friday prayer. I can understand if it's also used as a community centre keeping kidss out the streets etc and for the WHOLE community to use.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:39 pm

sodhat wrote:AZZY FOR PM

If Azzy was in charge of this country, only his posh, privately educated toff buddy's would be OK. David Cameron lookalike.

Azzy for MP of Greenwich at most.

I'll vote for you if you make marijiana legal and make me Chancellor.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:51 pm

It's for the muslim community Ok! I have finally sold my Aguero on FUT 570k and bought a whole PL side OK

Got Lloris,Zabaleta.Sakho,Koscielny,Azpilicueta,Ramsey,Cesc,Cazorla IF,Sterling,Silva,Sturridge

With Kolarov,Terry,Eriksen,Ozil,Fernando,Cabella,De Gea on bench

angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm

Fernando wrote:It's for the muslim community Ok! I have finally sold my Aguero on FUT 570k and bought a whole PL side OK

Got Lloris,Zabaleta.Sakho,Koscielny,Azpilicueta,Ramsey,Cesc,Cazorla IF,Sterling,Silva,Sturridge

angel

That's why I said the whole community. It shouldn't be just for Muslims especially when it's costing £1.6m.

Ive never played FUT and I never will it's time consuming.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:01 pm

That's only 10 players.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:06 pm

It's snowing.. Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 3559488474

It's just as well you don't work in Finance cos there is 11 Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:11 pm

The snow won't settle, it's been snowing on and off here.

Lloris
Zabaleta Sakho Koscielny Azpilicueta
Ramsey Cesc
Sterling Sturridge Silva

That's 10.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:13 pm

Koba wrote:
Fernando wrote:It's for the muslim community Ok! I have finally sold my Aguero on FUT 570k and bought a whole PL side OK

angel

That's why I said the whole community. It shouldn't be just for Muslims especially when it's costing £1.6m.

Ive never played FUT and I never will it's time consuming.

*Cough*

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:22 pm

What's IF In Form? In form Fabregas? That's one player isn't it?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:25 pm

Koba wrote:The snow won't settle, it's been snowing on and off here.

Lloris
Zabaleta Sakho Koscielny Azpilicueta
Ramsey Cesc
Sterling Sturridge Silva

That's 10.

It is if you miss off Cazorla
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:25 pm

IF basically means a Team of the week player Ok! so basically a lot better then the normal card

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:26 pm

I can't see Cazorla on my page.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm

He is on mine

Lloris,Zabaleta.Sakho,Koscielny,Azpilicueta,Ramsey,Cesc,Cazorla IF,Sterling,Silva,Sturridge

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:34 pm

Got Lloris,Zabaleta.Sakho,Koscielny,Azpilicueta,Ramsey,Cesc, Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 3559488474 Cazorla IF Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 3559488474 ,Sterling,Silva,Sturridge

angel

Can you see him now Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm

Fernando wrote:

Got Lloris,Zabaleta.Sakho,Koscielny,Azpilicueta,Ramsey,Cesc, Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 3559488474  Cazorla IF Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 3559488474 ,Sterling,Silva,Sturridge

angel

What about now?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm

Fernando wrote:

Got Lloris,Zabaleta.Sakho,Koscielny,Azpilicueta,Ramsey,Cesc, Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 3559488474  Cazorla IF Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 3559488474 ,Sterling,Silva,Sturridge

angel

I can now.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:37 pm

He goes missing most of the time, no wonder I couldn't see him.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:44 pm

Koba wrote:He goes missing most of the time, no wonder I couldn't see him.

drumroll

Laughclap
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:54 pm

Nando that's a decent FUT side.

I've managed to accrue this one

Neur, Pisczek, Hummels, Boateng, Alba, Modric, Schweinsteiger, James Rodgriguez, Neymar, Blaszczykowski, Benzema

Used the Bale on loan unlockable, and was gaining coins to sign him but his price jumped with the team of the year cards being released  Doh

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:56 pm

I guess he was standing behind fatboy shrek

How's Falcao doing Viva Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm

Koba wrote:3.) That's up to the club, who pays for the Cutty Sark? Who's pocket did the £10m come from when it burnt down in 2007 or the £25m to restore it how about the massive man sausage up by you back in October who funds the money for a crappy boat from 1865?
People pay to come into the Cutty Sark.

In terms of who paid for the restoration project, look at the Heritage Lottery Fund (paid for by gamblers), Greenwich Council (from council tax, to benefit all residents, particularly schools), the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (doing its job), then a collection of private supporters such as Eyal Ofer, Michael Edwards, Alisher Usmanov (paid for the masts and rigging) and other smaller benefactors.

It's not like the NHS, where billions are spent every day on pointless middle managers. Or the Ministry of Defense, who waste millions of pounds every day fighting wars we have no place being in. Safeguarding your heritage is a crucial part of society. Look at Syria and how the centuries-old mosques are being torn apart. They are all worth saving. Even though I'd never be able to set foot in one.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 8:11 pm

We can have a new game of whodunnit

A railway worker has been spared jail after he was caught masturbating on a pregnant woman as she slept.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 29 Jan 2015, 8:16 pm

Marky works with trains...

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 8:18 pm

Didn't GSC use to? or does?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 29 Jan 2015, 8:19 pm

Perhaps that's the reason for the step down from league runner?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 29 Jan 2015, 8:27 pm

Would explain alot that...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:10 am

TheSecondComing wrote:
Koba wrote:3.) That's up to the club, who pays for the Cutty Sark? Who's pocket did the £10m come from when it burnt down in 2007 or the £25m to restore it how about the massive man sausage up by you back in October who funds the money for a crappy boat from 1865?
People pay to come into the Cutty Sark.

In terms of who paid for the restoration project, look at the Heritage Lottery Fund (paid for by gamblers), Greenwich Council (from council tax, to benefit all residents, particularly schools), the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (doing its job), then a collection of private supporters such as Eyal Ofer, Michael Edwards, Alisher Usmanov (paid for the masts and rigging) and other smaller benefactors.

It's not like the NHS, where billions are spent every day on pointless middle managers. Or the Ministry of Defense, who waste millions of pounds every day fighting wars we have no place being in. Safeguarding your heritage is a crucial part of society. Look at Syria and how the centuries-old mosques are being torn apart. They are all worth saving. Even though I'd never be able to set foot in one.

Absolute codswallops kids won't learn nothing, I went to see the Mary Rose what a pile of rabbit Poopie half the ship was missing and it was in a huge tank with water and soap flowing through the ship. I didn't learn nothing and I couldn't give a rats bottom what happend 500 years ago. It's a waste of money and why would you want to go to Syria it's dangerous.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:11 am

They had a tourist section, charging 10 pounds (this is back in 2001) for a keyring with the ship.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:21 am

Fernando wrote:

I guess he was standing behind fatboy shrek

How's Falcao doing Viva Whistle

He must have been standing behind in the arsenal 6 yard area because that's where Rooney spends most of his time, 10 goals against you lot.

Falcao will be gone within 4 months we'll sign someone else, you've got Welbeck for another 4 and a half years Laugh
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 30 Jan 2015, 7:57 am

Good morning all,

Still looking for a striker and a winger, I'm gonna have to make a decision soon because I want to be able to use them for my tactics on Monday night.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 30 Jan 2015, 8:45 am

Fernando wrote:We can have a new game of whodunnit

A railway worker has been spared jail after he was caught masturbating on a pregnant woman as she slept.

In my defence, I didn't know she was asleep. furious

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:10 am

Busy day today - Afro's turn to run sheep Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 2 3559488474

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:13 am

I swear my boss just phoned someone up and asked for "2 connoisseur beavers"

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I COULD HAVE MISHEARD THAT'S EVEN VAGUELY SIMILAR

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:52 am

Sheep questions...
Name:
a member of the England 2015 Cricket World Cup squad
a type of cheese other than cheddar
an actor in Ocean’s XI
a type of insect
a Tennis Grand Slam tournament
A former Euro Division/Furious League manager would you most like to see return
A Disney character
A country beginning with the letter C
An animal you would see at the zoo
what soddy's boss could have been ordering when he asked for 2 connisseur beavers

Answers to me by 12pm
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:02 am

I should of purchased Klaasen off of you Azzy! Didn't know you were going to lawyer him and didn't know he was for sale, it's all good.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:47 am

I've sent my answers in.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:10 pm

Sheeeep
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:24 pm

Still time for more answers on Sheep if anyone else wants to play.

Haven't got to them yet and going to do results first
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:50 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t57460-season-3-week-1-results

Results are up

Everyone can add £1m except for Miky and GSC who's tactics were late

And anyone who has weekly sponsors money, can add this as well
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:53 pm

Thanks Afro.

I do wonder now if I am going to get beaten every week because my team isn't as good as most in the league.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:07 pm

We are top of the league, say we are top of the league...

Good effort Miky - I expected a tough midfield battle but hoped that Sanchez in that role would do the business. I agonized over tactics for quite some time. Good luck for the rest of the season mate.

Can I send in answers for sheep?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:14 pm

Miky - I'd say it only needs 2 or 3 signings. But I did note that your wingers this week were exactly the same as when I did results last season.

Azzy - got yours and including them, but that's it as I'm doing sheep results now...
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:18 pm

I wasn't being bitter Afro and I'm not having a go I'm just struggling to juggle my team around the budget I have, I have just under £16m to spend on a new striker because I lawyered Keissling and I'm going to try and get a winger too.

Last edited by Holymiky on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:18 pm

A member of the England 2015 Cricket World Cup squad

Eion Morgan (3)
Viva
Marky
Azzy

Stuart Broad (2)
Miky
Sodhat

Ian Bell (1)
Nad

Jimmy Anderson (1)
Nando
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:20 pm

Good game Nando, fully expected a draw tbh.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:21 pm

A type of cheese other than cheddar

Mozarella (2)
Viva
Azzy

Feta (1)
Miky

Edam (1)
Sodhat

Mature (1)
Nad

Brie (1)
Marky

Stilton (1)
Nando

Viva 5
Azzy 5
Marky 4
Miky 3
Sodhat 3
Nad 2
Nando 2
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:23 pm

Thanks Azzy congrats on the win mate. I knew your team would be strong so I tried to play a resistant but careful game but at the same time not getting pushed further and further back. Good luck for the rest of the season too.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:23 pm

An actor in Ocean's XI

George Clooney (4)
Miky
Nad
Marky
Azzy

Brad Pitt (3)
Sodhat
Viva
Nando

Azzy 9
Viva 8
Marky 8
Miky 7
Sodhat 6
Nad 6
Nando 5
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next