The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 11 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 11 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:42 pm

7. Someone who played Superman in film or tv:
No idea – GSC, Miky
Christopher Reeve – Viva, Afro, Trebs, Happy Azzy
Lex Luthor. Played him for a fool – Annoyed Azzy

Viva – 23
Miky – 21
Afro – 21
Happy Azzy – 20
Trebs – 18
GSC – 16
Annoyed Azzy – 8

Marky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 11 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:44 pm

8. The comedian I'm going to see at 8:30pm at the Aces and Eights Saloon Bar in Camden on Thursday night:
Ur mum – GSC
Nick Helm – Viva, Afro, Trebs (Google users FTW)
Miles Jupp – Annoyed Azzy
Don’t know – Miky
Will Seaward – Happy Azzy

Viva – 26 king
Afro – 24
Miky – 22
Happy Azzy – 21
Trebs – 21
GSC – 17
Annoyed Azzy – 9

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Question 2 was the best :P
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:53 pm

It's about time Viva won something that isn't a division 2 title with Rangers.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:09 pm

#OhNoHeDidn't

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:28 pm

If Afro didn't chicken out of playing Hero I'd have won the title with my Roma side. We shut down a league because Afro didn't have the bottle. Seems like this league is full of bottomless bottlers.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Koba wrote:If Afro didn't chicken out of playing Hero I'd have won the title with my Roma side. We shut down a league because Afro didn't have the bottle. Seems like this league is full of bottomless bottlers.

Says the guy who's "broken telly" is stopping him from playing people at Fifa Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Marky wrote:
Koba wrote:If Afro didn't chicken out of playing Hero I'd have won the title with my Roma side. We shut down a league because Afro didn't have the bottle. Seems like this league is full of bottomless bottlers.

Says the guy who's "broken telly" is stopping him from playing people at Fifa Wink

Says the guy who has never beaten me at Fifa ever in his whole life but is the first to give me some stick.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Marky wrote:

Or turn up on days he said he'd come play Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Koba wrote:
Marky wrote:

Says the guy who has never beaten me at Fifa ever in his whole life but is the first to give me some stick.

I'm allowed to give you stick, I've never ducked anybody. Also we've drawn most of the games we've played.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Rolling Eyes Like a broken record. I remember wanting the league to carry on to the end of the season, and it was others who pushed for the reboot.

But once again, why let facts get in the way of a Viva argument Laugh

The only reason you were winning that league btw was because we conspired to put you in a gift of a division, just to give you a chance.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Alright lads. OK

Long hard day, Friday's always seem to be the hardest days to get through for me, just looking forward o the end of the week that has finally come after much time I think.

Everyone alright?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Viva's mugging himself off about Fifa again, all is well with the world.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Ah right, good.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Fernando wrote:
Marky wrote:

Or turn up on days he said he'd come play Whistle  

It's not because I'm scared to play you. Genuine reasons.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Marky wrote:
Koba wrote:
Marky wrote:

I'm allowed to give you stick, I've never ducked anybody. Also we've drawn most of the games we've played.

I've heard you hide in career mode when Nando logs in.

You can't give me stick because you've never beaten me. I've scored double the amount you've scored, had more possession on average. Derrick Chisora never ducked anyone you wouldn't call him a top fighter.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:26 pm

I'd play anyone, any time, regardless of defeat. I'm a player. Now all of you, buy an XB1 so I can prove how superior I am.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Afro wrote:

Rolling Eyes Like a broken record. I remember wanting the league to carry on to the end of the season, and it was others who pushed for the reboot.

The only reason you were winning that league btw was because we conspired to put you in a gift of a division, just to give you a chance.

I don't remember you wanting to continue the league, i do remember you doing your best not to play Hero's side.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:29 pm

To be fair he manned up after a while and faced me something you are yet to do bar a defensive game between us in the tourney.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:31 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:Viva's mugging himself off about Fifa again, all is well with the world.

It's like WBA giving their opinion on the league title. Better yet Adrian Chiles commenting on champions league nights.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:34 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:I'd play anyone, any time, regardless of defeat. I'm a player. Now all of you, buy an XB1 so I can prove how superior I am.

Of course you'd play anyone, it's like me wanting to sleep with Anna Hatheway in dark knight rises. She's way above my level but at least I can say I've played with the best.

I'm not going to buy the Xbox 1 it's an inferior console to the Xbox 360.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Fernando wrote:To be fair he manned up after a while and faced me something you are yet to do bar a defensive game between us in the tourney.

You parked the bus against me, you didn't want to play football. You played anti football, 19th century football. Wenger would be disappointed in you.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Koba wrote:
Marky wrote:
Koba wrote:
Marky wrote:

I've heard you hide in career mode when Nando logs in.

You can't give me stick because you've never beaten me. I've scored double the amount you've scored, had more possession on average. Derrick Chisora never ducked anyone you wouldn't call him a top fighter.

I've never said I was a top player, but at least I don't hide away. Nando's comments were in jest because I play my career mode a lot. Whenever I'm challenged to a game I play.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:40 pm

Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:

I don't remember you wanting to continue the league, i do remember you doing your best not to play Hero's side.

You've got a terrible memory then old man
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:41 pm

A lot of truth is said in jest.

I've got nothing to prove against you, I've beaten you many times and I'm still unbeaten. But I'll give you a chance and when I fix my TV I'll play you again.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Koba wrote:
TheSecondComing wrote:Viva's mugging himself off about Fifa again, all is well with the world.

It's like WBA giving their opinion on the league title. Better yet Adrian Chiles commenting on champions league nights.

Whereas you're like WBA claiming they are the best Champions League team because they've never been beaten in the competition
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:

Prove it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Koba wrote:A lot of truth is said in jest.

I've got nothing to prove against you, I've beaten you many times and I'm still unbeaten. But I'll give you a chance and when I fix my TV I'll play you again.

I'm also unbeaten against you in tournaments. So while I'll concede you're better than me, you're not that much better than me.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:46 pm

Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:

Whereas you're like WBA claiming they are the best Champions League team because they've never been beaten in the competition

Poor analogy because unlike wba I've played and won. I've beaten, Azzy, Marky, Smartest, Nick, Nadeem, Andy, Ronny, Theo, Hammy and many others on three different consoles which makes me a champion in 3 different divisions.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:47 pm

Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:

Poor analogy because unlike wba I've played and won. I've beaten, Azzy, Marky, Smartest, Nick, Nadeem, Andy, Ronny, Theo, Hammy and many others on three different consoles which makes me a champion in 3 different divisions.

I've won about 15 races playing Mario Kart 8 online against racers from around the world. Therefore I'm a 15 time World Mario Kart Champion.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:48 pm

Marky wrote:

I'm also unbeaten against you in tournaments. So while I'll concede you're better than me, you're not that much better than me.

If we're going down that route then I'm also undefeated against you in tournaments. In a 100 years time they won't remember how much I was better than you but the fact I was better. You're a good opponent and I respect you highly, you come to play Football but you have those "heads gone" moments which go against you.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Koba wrote:
Marky wrote:

If we're going down that route then I'm also undefeated against you in tournaments. In a 100 years time they won't remember how much I was better than you but the fact I was better. You're a good opponent and I respect you highly, you come to play Football but you have those "heads gone" moments which go against you.

Yep, which puts us pretty equal, you're better but not that much. Like I already said.

I also have fun playing, I wonder how much fun you have while you're being uber competitive about things.

Also in a 100 years time people still won't care Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Koba wrote:
Fernando wrote:To be fair he manned up after a while and faced me something you are yet to do bar a defensive game between us in the tourney.

You parked the bus against me, you didn't want to play football. You played anti football, 19th century football. Wenger would be disappointed in you.  

I did what i had to do to get through which is what counts as i did and you didn't....Plus i had more possession a whole 57% angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Nando - JA606 semi finalist
Marky - JA606 semi finalist
Viva - erm...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Marky wrote:
Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:

I've won about 15 races playing Mario Kart 8 online against racers from around the world. Therefore I'm a 15 time World Mario Kart Champion.

On the Wii U, where majority of the opposition can't watch Harry Potter without adult supervision. It's like the time I got 60 kills on COD World At War Wii version but I won't brag about that because the competition was like Johnstone's Paint trophy.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Marky wrote:Nando - JA606 semi finalist
Marky - JA606 semi finalist
Viva - erm...

But you've never won it. I expect one of you two to win the Italian tournament if you don', don't bother coming back here.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Fernando wrote:
Koba wrote:

I did what i had to do to get through which is what counts as i did and you didn't....Plus i had more possession a whole 57% angel

I play to win while entertaining the fans. Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti, Arrigo Saachi, Pep Guardiola I'm cut from their cloth.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Koba wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Koba wrote:

I play to win while entertaining the fans. Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti, Arrigo Saachi, Pep Guardiola I'm cut from their cloth.

If competition it's about getting results so i play like Atletico, In friendlies i just go for it and bombard so either win 5-0 or lose on a counter attack Laugh Apparently i played Trebs yesterday and i don't even remember it after 11pm everything just goes in 1 ear and out the other Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:32 pm

Who is the person voting this week? Is this still a game week or is this a free week or something?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Marky has already voted....

It's me next week Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 11 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:47 pm

Have I mentioned how your new hair suits you Nando, have you been working out?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:49 pm

I did realize it was me until i put the results in the schedule forgot Afro had changed it due to losing Twist & Soddy thought i was still Week 7 Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:11 pm

Oh right. Still got to get to grips with this. I thought it was Marky who voted last week for last week's results though?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:13 pm

No that was Afro Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 11 3559488474 Just look for Week 2 results Ok!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:

Prove it.

Do I really need too? Rolling Eyes

My memory is clearly better than yours.... Hero set up a new league ad everyone went over to that league. That meant Furious League struggled to keep going. And I'm pretty sure me and hero had played a week or two before that.

So you say I dodged him, yet we actually
Played and then hero set up a new league.

I could probably prove it if your desperate, but I'm 100% confident in my memory
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Porto 3-3 Fiorentina
Hulk x2, Gerrard - RVP x2, VDV

February 3rd 2012

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:20 pm

That was quite close to the end of the league wasn't it? Which makes Vivas claim of me not playing Hero as complete nonsense.

And am I right about us finishing because we all switched to a league set up by Hero?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Yep!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Thank you.

Proof enough Viva?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Viva doesn't let facts get in the way of a good argument Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next