The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 10 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed 28 Jan 2015, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 10 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by FootballLight Thu 05 Feb 2015, 5:33 pm

Lavezzi isn't really that good, Barkley is overrated imo and Manolas is ok, but nothing great. Sterling might be a big loss to you personally there.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 10 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Marky Thu 05 Feb 2015, 5:33 pm

Frey
Yedlin - Manolas - Howedes - Willems
Pirlo - Clasie
Bellarabi - Barkley - Lavezzi
Torres

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 05 Feb 2015, 5:35 pm

FootballLight wrote:Lavezzi isn't really that good, Barkley is overrated imo and Manolas is ok, but nothing great. Sterling might be a big loss to you personally there.

Sounds like you're overrating Sterling TBH. Manolas is an improvement on what I had, Barkley is an improvement on what I had, and Lavezzi isn't that far behind Sterling ability wise.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Thu 05 Feb 2015, 5:54 pm

You could get better than Manolas (although I do like him) and you could do the same with Barkley (although at his price it could take an age) and with Lavezzi, if he is still behind Sterling now when he is 29 and Sterling is what 20(?), then Sterling would be much more useful as he still has loads of time to develop yet, another 4 years.

Not saying you were wrong to do the deal because its your team but I'm saying the deal didn't suit you that well to be honest.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 05 Feb 2015, 7:15 pm

Still looking to raise some cash guys

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 05 Feb 2015, 9:00 pm

This league is so short term we don't need to think 4 years or even 1 year ahead.

I don't mind different opinions, even if they're wrong Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 05 Feb 2015, 9:02 pm

Lavezzi & Barkley haven't shown the form that brought them their usual ratings so kind of hard to judge right now how they will go down i suspect well but Manolas is top defender Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 10 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 05 Feb 2015, 9:05 pm

If people want to go on short term form rather than longer term ability then good for them Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 10 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 05 Feb 2015, 9:10 pm

You have to remember you are catering to old people like Hero & Afro who can't remember things back then Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 05 Feb 2015, 9:19 pm

Someone give me some cash.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 05 Feb 2015, 10:17 pm

I have up to £4m.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 05 Feb 2015, 10:48 pm

Nice one mate, I'll just take it yeah?

In all seriousness, it would be ideal,

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:51 am

Marky I mean this with all the love I can muster, but comparing Lavezzi to Sterling is like comparing Chris Smalling to Franco Baresi.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:14 am

Morning

Sheep today please.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:38 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31160517

Bad news, 1p price hikes to come across all items.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:53 am

TheSecondComing wrote:Marky I mean this with all the love I can muster, but comparing Lavezzi to Sterling is like comparing Chris Smalling to Franco Baresi.

Lavezzi isn't as good as Sterling, I never said he was. But he is an adequate replacement on my LW, while improving my CB and AM positions.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:56 am

Morning Sodhat, can you explain the Seahawks final play?should they are passed it to Marshawn?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:56 am

Sheep.

Name;
1. Your bank account number
2. Your mother's maiden name
3. Your sort code
4. Your full name

Send to me before 12pm and receive $100m Ugandan.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:01 am

Obviously I'll be doing some real sheep questions soon, but are we still doing manager of the week?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:07 am

Cashola required

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:11 am

Real sheep.

(Viva's answers discounted as he is yet to properly apologise for incorrectly calling me a closet Chelsea fan)

Name;
1. Your favourite Chelsea player
1. A Real Madrid Castilla player
2. Someone who moved on Deadline Day
3. Someone who's transfer fell through on Deadline Day
4. One of the excuses as to why West Ham fielded an ineligable player v Bristol City
5. A sports clothing brand
6. One of Golf's majors
7. Someone who played Superman in film or tv
8. The comedian I'm going to see at 8:30pm at the Aces and Eights Saloon Bar in Camden on Thursday night

Answers to me, via PM, by 1pm.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:13 am

Koba wrote:Morning Sodhat, can you explain the Seahawks final play?should they are passed it to Marshawn?

Yeah, should have handed it off and run it in from where they were and with the time on the clock.

The Pats didn't take a time out, so no reason to throw it in at all. I think they were overthinking and saw a goal-line defense playing the run and thought they could outsmart them by throwing.

I laughed a lot when it got picked off.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:19 am

I was supporting the Seahawks.

I don't like my Vikings, firstly we're Poopie and what put me off them was when they tweeted about the final like they are part of it because an ex player playing for the Seahawks is in the final. Disgraceful, what do you think of Teddy Bridgewater?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:21 am

I'm sorry Marky for calling you a closet Chelsea fan.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:21 am

Koba wrote:Morning Sodhat, can you explain the Seahawks final play?should they are passed it to Marshawn?

Really the only issue is that it didn't work. Statistically, Lynch was 1/5 on the season rushing from the 1 yard line, and no QB had been intercepted there on the season.

I though having Wilson run it would've been a smarter call, but again, hindsight is 20 20.

Its like the Mirallas penalty thing, if he had scored, no one would care
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:27 am

I see, there was a lot of uproar about it. It seemed like they made a huge man sausage up.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:27 am

Koba wrote:I'm sorry Marky for calling you a closet Chelsea fan.

Hug

I was always going to let you play though Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:30 am

From what I saw, it looked like a great idea to fake the run and go with a throw, only issue was a great interception. You win some, you lose some. People like to over-analyse things though.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:32 am

Its hindsight basically. If he scores its a great call, if he doesn't its a terrible one
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 10:36 am

On Monday Colin Murray on TalkSport compared it to winning a penalty in the last minute of the World Cup final and choosing to try and backheel it in!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 06 Feb 2015, 11:00 am

Its more like letting your keeper take the 5th one and him missing
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 06 Feb 2015, 11:01 am

I mean at the end of the first half the Seahawks ran a play with 6 seconds left when most would've kicked for 3 points. They got a TD out of it. Swings and roundabouts
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 12:53 pm

Only 5 entries for Sheep, want a couple more ideally.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:01 pm

You'd have had proper answers from me if you weren't being a ja606-bag and not allowing Viva to take part...

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:03 pm

You should probably re-do them then Azzy.

Marky wrote:
Koba wrote:I'm sorry Marky for calling you a closet Chelsea fan.

Hug

I was always going to let you play though Wink

Fortunately I've not opened any PM's yet.

You're such a bawbag Azzy laughing

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:30 pm

Marky wrote:Only 5 entries for Sheep, want a couple more ideally.

I could send you another set of answers if you like.

Might be quite similar to my first set
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:31 pm

I sent mine sorry im late I was extra busy this morning.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:00 pm

Yet to start, up to 6 (although I don't know if I should count Azzy's if he's having another tantrum over nothing Whistle )

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:08 pm

I've got another set from Azzy, although I may count him twice to add to the game.

Entry closed, results coming now.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:11 pm

Forgot about league tables and top scorers. Might get them done today.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:15 pm

All the info is in the schedule Azzy Ok! Updated them to show results for Week 1/2 & the scorers Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 10 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:17 pm

Nice one Cyrille!

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:23 pm

F1 section back under the thumb
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:33 pm

Sheep results.

1. A Real Madrid Castilla player:
Odegaard – GSC, Viva, Afro, Miky, Happy Azzy
Don’t know – Annoyed Azzy
Cristiano Ronaldo – Trebs

GSC – 5
Viva – 5
Afro – 5
Miky – 5
Happy Azzy – 5
Annoyed Azzy – 1
Trebs - 1

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:36 pm

2. Someone who moved on Deadline Day:
Darren Fletchers bowels – GSC
Juan Cuadrado – Viva, Afro, Trebs, Miky, Happy Azzy
Andre Schurrle – Annoyed Azzy

Viva – 10
Afro – 10
Miky – 10
Happy Azzy – 10
Trebs – 6
GSC – 6
Annoyed Azzy – 2

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:37 pm

3. Someone who's transfer fell through on Deadline Day:
Lambert – GSC
Carlton Cole – Viva, Miky
Martin Olsson – Afro, Annoyed Azzy
Gareth Bale – Trebs
Adebayor – Happy Azzy

Viva – 12
Afro – 12
Miky – 12
Happy Azzy – 11
Trebs – 7
GSC – 7
Annoyed Azzy – 4

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:39 pm

4. One of the excuses as to why West Ham fielded an ineligable player v Bristol City:
It was a dare – GSC
Because they’re crap – Viva
they would have had to start Carlton Cole instead – Afro
they’re cheating scumbags – Annoyed Azzy
He was injured – Trebs
Don’t know – Miky
they had to drive him by limo so he could play – Happy Azzy

Viva – 13
Afro – 13
Miky – 13
Happy Azzy – 12
GSC – 8
Trebs – 8
Annoyed Azzy – 5

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:39 pm

I need Annoyed Azzy to draw level with Happy Azzy, else I know my meds aren't working correctly.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:40 pm

5. A sports clothing brand:
Nike – GSC, Viva, Trebs, Miky
Adidas – Afro, Happy Azzy
Puma – Annoyed Azzy

Viva – 17
Miky – 17
Afro – 15
Happy Azzy – 14
GSC – 12
Trebs – 12
Annoyed Azzy – 6

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm

6. One of Golf's majors:
The Open – GSC, Happy Azzy
US Open – Trebs, Miky
US Masters – Viva, Afro
Ryder Cup – Annoyed Azzy

Viva – 19
Miky – 19
Afro – 17
Happy Azzy – 16
GSC – 14
Trebs – 14
Annoyed Azzy – 7

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next