The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 9 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 9 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Azzy Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Carry on would be my vote. This works well and we're nowhere near having star teams.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 9 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Holymiky Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:07 pm

That's true but do you not feel that some teams will be too far ahead of some and it could cause a gulf in the league in terms of certain teams getting beaten each week etc when they play the Giants?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:11 pm

If that is the case, rather than reboot, you just do something that helps the smaller teams catch up. Like a cash boost or favourable sponsorship options
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:15 pm

I don't mind what we do I just see both sides of it, I don't really want to lose my team I have built but at the same time I feel there are some games for me that just aren't winnable regardless of how good my tactics could be that week.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:16 pm

3 is generally the cut off as after that you generally get into all star territory and it becomes that ja league
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Marky, sheep tomorrow don't forget.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:21 pm

There are perhaps 4 star names in this league - Costa, Hazard, Fabregas, Aguero, Sanchez. If we never break into all-star territory, we essentially wind up with the same league over and over - the likes of Son, Lacazette, Ogbonna, Xavi being the type of players we're all used to facing.

I'd be happy with this running to 10 seasons tbh - I don't think we'd have all-star teams by then either.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Also the issue would be the sheer amount of money it would take it to buy the standard of players needed. Because the way lawyers works, the difference between accepting and not accepting only gets bigger and bigger as you go along
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Im happy either way as I earlier stated.

I see GSC's point about the lawyer stuff because the teams nearer the bottom for example myself will have trouble holding onto certain players due to needing money to get better ones in and if we aren't winning games we won't get those bonuses etc which is why I am a huge fan of the system that Afro created for this season with Sponsorship because I feel this is a very fair way of spreading cash around the league. Does anyone else see what I'm saying?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Or am I not making any sense whatsoever.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Koba wrote:Marky, sheep tomorrow don't forget.

I'm not doing Sheep until you sincerely apologise for suggesting I was a closet Chelsea fan.

Until then, everyone blame Viva for Sheep not happening angel

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:39 pm

Sponsorship isn't a bad idea but it probably wasn't nearly enough to bridge the gap
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Anyone up for mafia today? I have zero meetings in my diary, first day since 14 September Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 9 3559488474

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:55 pm

GSC wrote:Sponsorship isn't a bad idea but it probably wasn't nearly enough to bridge the gap

Then we up it so that it does. After all an all star league is going to attract bigger name sponsors
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Could I have Messi as part of my Pepsi sponsorship package please? I drink Pepsi often too so I would even advertise it in my own time especially if I could have Messi. No? Okay then worth a try.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Marky wrote:

I'm not doing Sheep until you sincerely apologise for suggesting I was a closet Chelsea fan.

Surely better to be a closet Chelsea fan than an in the open Crawley fan? Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Hero, can you move the Questions of the Week and Rumour Mill pages somewhere adminny?

Ta Smile

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Marky wrote:

I would rather die than to apologise for telling the truth and if that means no sheep for a week I'll gladly take that. I'll never negotiate with terrorists.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Viva if you don't apologise I am foe-ing you on here and blocking you on social media. Be a man, grow a pair, don't deny the people their basic human right to sheep.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:12 pm

It may be best redoing what we did at the start and making everyone's assets (cash + players) up to one amount.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:13 pm

See I disagree with that. If some managers have managed their assets poorly, that's their fault.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:16 pm

Depends what your priority is. Just the good of your team, or the good of the whole league Whistle
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Being stuck at the bottom because of some decisions I made in season 1 isn't much fun either
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:22 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:Viva if you don't apologise I am foe-ing you on here and blocking you on social media. Be a man, grow a pair, don't deny the people their basic human right to sheep.

Where do I begin? I only do the tactics so foeing me won't make a difference because Afro does the transfers. You haven't used Twitter since last year so not a problem if you block me.

But I wouldn't want to deny my fellow managers Sheep so Marky I apologise from the bottom of my heart for calling you a dirty, stinking, cheating rent boy Chelsea fan xxx.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:23 pm

You what mate!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:24 pm

I said sincerely, and you've made it clear it's not sincere.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Haha, best apology ever Laugh

I just made a deal with Hazard where I lost out about £15m on TM value. Devalued my team by £15m. That's because the players I acquired have lower than normal TM values (Harry Kane £2.6m?). It wouldn't be right if I received £15m on top of that.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Hero wrote:
Marky wrote:

I'm a proud Crawley Town fan king

How are Macclesfield doing anyway Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Lets be honest, its a bit late in the day to be saying TM isn't consistent. Its the best compromise for clarity and fairness though.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:27 pm

FYI lads, backs to the wall time. Nando just came out on my Granada page. He literally said 'I'm out then'.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:28 pm

Looking to raise some cash guys, will sell anyone for the right offer

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:35 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:FYI lads, backs to the wall time. Nando just came out on my Granada page. He literally said 'I'm out then'.

Out of who?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Marky wrote:I said sincerely, and you've made it clear it's not sincere.

I'm sorry Marky
I never meant hurt you
I never meant to make you cry
But tonight I'm cleaning out my (Chelsea) closet
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:43 pm

As sincere apologies go, that's the best we're ever getting out of that filthy, Fergie-loving, buck-toothed/spray-tanned/port-drinking/pants-modelling-obsessed, Moyes-shatting, LVG-obfuscating Brummie.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Too punny. Not sincere enough.

I may decide to do Sheep but discard Viva's answers instead.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Anyone see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYczDsj0ATI

If it happened in front of me I'd be scarred for life.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:21 pm

And what's up with the title? Is viva a genital surgeon now?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:13 am

Marky wrote:
Hero wrote:
Marky wrote:

We're 3rd in our league with a game in hand on the two above us having only lost 6 all season and being one of the few clubs in the league with part-time players. We've got rid of the debt that burdened the club after bringing in Steve King who nearly bankrupted the club. It's the best season we've had in a very long time. How's Crawley's season?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:37 am

Right guys,

I don't really want to do this but I feel I may have to to shuffle my team around a bit.

Carvajal could be available for a decent cash offer or cash and player/s offer. Bear in mind that he is worth £19.36m on TM so if you are interested he may be sold for an offer just above that depending on what it is.

Last edited by Holymiky on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:38 am

I'm looking for a RW, LW and would need to buy a replacement right back either way.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:42 am

Hero wrote:
Marky wrote:
Hero wrote:
Marky wrote:

We're 3rd in our league with a game in hand on the two above us having only lost 6 all season and being one of the few clubs in the league with part-time players. We've got rid of the debt that burdened the club after bringing in Steve King who nearly bankrupted the club. It's the best season we've had in a very long time. How's Crawley's season?

We're in League One and only 13 points off the playoffs (albeit 3rd from bottom at the moment). Still fighting. Massively punching above our weight.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:44 am

Hero wrote:
Marky wrote:
Hero wrote:
Marky wrote:

I thought you support United?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:21 am

Gary Glitter found guilty.

Nervy times for Sodhat
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:30 am

Koba wrote:
Hero wrote:
Marky wrote:
Hero wrote:
Marky wrote:

I thought you support United?

Never hid the fact I support both Utd and Macc Town. Used to have a season ticket for Utd, followed them from the age of 5 years old yet after having children myself it's harder to justify both the expense and time required to go to watch them. Macc Town's ground is 10 minutes away and it costs a fraction of what it does to go to OT. I'd love to take my lads regularly to Utd but they have priced me out of it.
I would still consider Utd my 1st love though.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:41 am

Fair enough.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:50 am

What happened to Fernando?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:58 am

A sex change
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:59 am

Yes im now Koba the transvestite orangutan Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:14 am

No worries, he's back...

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:29 am

Decent wheeling and dealing today.

Sterling, San Jose, Bishop and £7.5m out
Manolas, Lavezzi and Barkley in

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next