The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 6 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 6 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by FootballLight Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:07 pm

So from what I read through just now, I'm Trebs and I'm GGG along with my account through this also? Erm

So I have 3 accounts now do I on 2 different sites? I don't know what they think they are talking about on there but that wasn't me. Anyone who is on JA can go and tell them that. I sent an email to the Admins a few weeks before I was banned from that site saying can I have my account deleted because of them lot. This 606v2 doesn't have the same layout (which is slightly disappointing) but the v2 community is a much better environment to be around personally.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 6 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:09 pm

You are currently GGG/Marky/Viva/Trebs/Nadeem & 15 other people...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Isn't it funny about completely different things suiting different people. Horses for courses I guess.

I avoid ja606 as the layout of it is horrndous to me and I much prefer the way it is on here
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:11 pm

8pm is before watershed so I guess Marky will have to keep his bra on.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:19 pm

I've only been LRF and FootballLight and that's all I'm ever going to be. The LRF situation is precisely the reason why I'm not going to go back onto JA ever again. In fairness, sometimes I do take a sneaky peak offline at the JA website and Sports gaming board to see how it is doing and whenever I go on there, all I see is some comment relating back to me. I managed to make an impression on there but I try and see what some people say on other threads because I know there are some I do get along with on JA (as hard as you may find that to believe). If I'm honest, Admin1 and Admin2 can both stick that site up their @rséhólés if they like and the rest (apart from the people who originated from v2) on sports gaming can go do what they like. They've got nothing to speak about but me on that site, proves just how much the people on there are short of conversations with each other.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:42 pm

Let's just agree that ja is for female dogs, and let us live our peaceful tortoise-like lives over here. We don't rip on newbies here. Admittedly we don't get newbies often but when we do, we welcome them with open cracks arms.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Laugh I do see your point though.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:56 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:Let's just agree that ja is for female dogs, and let us live our peaceful tortoise-like lives over here. We don't rip on newbies here. Admittedly we don't get newbies often but when we do, we welcome them with open cracks arms.

And we kill them first in Mafia.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:59 pm

Oh dear, that's true. But then, it's normally something kinky gone wrong, so there's some positive to it.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:05 pm

Anyone want Jose Luis Gaya in exchange for a RW that is an improvement on Adili?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Never heard of him tbh.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:11 pm

LB at Valencia? Who are in a Champions League position?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:12 pm

Ha. Owned. That'll serve you right for trying to cheap skate me on Ron Vlaar.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:46 pm

What are you talking about? Laugh

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Just to make everyone aware now:

1) I'm selling Gaya and 1 of my other LB's for cash, any takers?
2) I'm after a new AM, RW, DM and CB, if anyone can offer me that, go onto the Basel page and we'll negotiate
3) DO NOT BID FOR ILLARAMENDI

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:40 pm

I'm a big fan of Gaya (leaving myself open there...) but I don't have the cash, about £6.6m and Willems in PX I could offer. But even then, if no-one else rates him there's little point PXing Willems.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:46 pm

I rate Gaya higher then Willems tbh mainly cos i watch more Spanish football...That being said i rate Hector Bellerin (i suspect only one) Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:59 pm

I have sent you random PM

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Stop avoiding my PM you man sausage Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:54 am

Morning.

3-0 professional performance, on to the next round of the fa cup.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:56 am

Hey all,

I love Sky Sports, I get to watch all sorts of football on there. I watched the PSV match last night. Willems got sent off after 30 seconds for a challenge which he may of dived in slightly but I don't think it was a red card. I like being able to watch the Eredivisie because I can watch my homie Maher play. I'm a huge fan if I didn't mention that already lol.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:02 am

Hi Miky, it's February and Chelsea haven't won the title? How come? I thought the best side ever would have walked the title by now.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:06 am

Remember I changed it to April I thought we could win the title by and on a serious note I remember not excluding any teams from winning it. The key word in there being could as I know there would be other teams challenging of course. I'm realistic young Viva.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:10 am

Viva come on, they're the best PL team ever, going to go a season undefeated blah blah blah. Still think City will win the title. Mourinho is a bottler.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:11 am

I said that I personally think we will win the title I never said any of the other stuff.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:18 am

I remember you saying February, maybe you did say April. If you're confident on your side do you want to place a bet? I don't think you'll win the title before April and I'll bet you real life money.

Those pundits are pathetic and only serve to make their master Mourinho happy, the Spanish media treated him the right way it's a shame th English media don't.

You're correct Mahmood, Mourinho plays not to lose. I can name 5 teams easily better than this Chelsea side in Premier league history probably even more.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:22 am

I changed it to April I think but I am well aware that it may go down to the last day so I am not going to bet. I'm not scared of betting or even losing money if I lose I only said April as I have a feeling that we COULD win it by then, I never said it was set in stone.

Anyways how are you all?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:25 am

Koba wrote:You're correct Mahmood, Mourinho plays not to lose. I can name 5 teams easily better than this Chelsea side in Premier league history probably even more.
I could name 5 United sides, let alone other Chelsea sides, Arsenal and City.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:25 am

Obviously you don't believe in your side, I believe in my side. I've got a bet with Nando, if Arsenal finish above United I'll leave the site (he wouldn't do the same because he don't believe in Arsenal despite all the in wenger we trust posters) only I believe in my side. You don't really think k you'll win it in April you're just pretending that you believe in Mourinho the fake prophet.

Im great, how are you?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:26 am

Miky, stop harming Viva's baiting of you with facts Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:29 am

I believe in Jose Mourinho fully, I was super happy when he came back because I know what he brings to the club, I know that I believe in my side so you can say that all you like mate.

I'm good thank you OK

What do you mean Marky?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:35 am

I mean Viva keeps trying to wind you up and you keep responding with fair points and facts. It's not fair on old man Viva.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:42 am

Oh okay, I'm okay with it, happy to supply Viva with facts.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:44 am

TheSecondComing wrote:
Koba wrote:You're correct Mahmood, Mourinho plays not to lose. I can name 5 teams easily better than this Chelsea side in Premier league history probably even more.
I could name 5 United sides, let alone other Chelsea sides, Arsenal and City.

So could I but I was trying to be kind.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:46 am

Those 5 United sides, are they significantly different to each other? Otherwise over the 5 seasons they were successful, it's one, maybe two sides with a couple of changes.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:55 am

Marky wrote:I mean Viva keeps trying to wind you up and you keep responding with fair points and facts. It's not fair on old man Viva.

The secret Chelsea fan is here anytime anyone has a go at Chelsea Marky is first to defend them like his name is Ricardo Carvalho 04/05 season.

What facts has Miky replied with? He said Chelsea will win the title in Feb I said they won't then he changed it to April and I said they won't.

So you're saying the Chelsea team is the greatest after 12 premier league matches? I said they aren't which is true but it's only an opinion not a fact.

I said I believe in my team because I'd put money and my user name on the line whereas Nando and Miky won't do the same. Clearly shows they pretend to believe in their sides.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:57 am

I don't think you should confuse blind favouritism with "belief"

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:05 am

Koba wrote:
Marky wrote:I mean Viva keeps trying to wind you up and you keep responding with fair points and facts. It's not fair on old man Viva.

The secret Chelsea fan is here  anytime anyone has a go at Chelsea Marky is first to defend them like his name is Ricardo Carvalho 04/05 season.

I don't like Chelsea, but I'll defend Chelsea because I see your biased opinions against them and have to argue back. I'm a filthy neutral, I often argue on behalf of most teams if someone's opinion is wrong.

Also today I've not actually mentioned them (all I did was back up Miky as you were on the wind up) so I'm not sure what you're on about.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:09 am

You can't exactly say that we don't believe in our sides, I wouldn't say that to you because I know as a fan that you do believe, as do I.

I don't think Marky is a closet Chelsea fan he's just neutralising the situation.

I already said that Im pretty sure that I corrected myself when we spoke about it a while ago that I said April could be possible. I do wonder how you would be if Man Utd was the focus of the conversation.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:15 am

***awaiting Viva arguing back with an insult my way or a completely irrelevent point towards Miky***

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:21 am

Is Viva on the ropes in this discussion?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:22 am

The problem with Viva is he's a inept version of Ent.

He's uses blind faith more then logic for his argues hence why he comes out with crap about Fletcher being a decent player when he's past it.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:24 am

Fernando wrote:The problem with Viva is he's a inept version of Ent.

He's uses blind faith more then logic for his argues hence why he comes out with crap about Fletcher being a decent player when he's past it.

Or "passed it" even...nyuk nyuk nyuk

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:29 am

Anyway im off to meet my advisor (who looks suspiciously like a porn star) Shall be back after Lunch Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 6 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:33 am

Verona haven't done tactics.

They have until I've done the other three games to get them in or it's a default loss.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:59 am

Fernando wrote:Anyway im off to meet my advisor (who looks suspiciously like a porn star) Shall be back after Lunch Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 6 3559488474

So he has a massive dong?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:15 am

Week 2 results are up.

https://www.606v2.com/t57574-week-2-results

Everyone except GSC can add £1m, anyone with weekly sponsorship money can add it, everyone who gets sponsorship money depending on their result can add theirs depending on their result. And I can add £1.5m for sitting on the fence three times.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:16 am

sodhat wrote:I don't think you should confuse blind favouritism with "belief"

Then you shouldn't be claiming that your team will do this or that. I never once said United will win the title I'm being realistic and said we'll finish above Arsenal.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:17 am

Koba wrote:
sodhat wrote:I don't think you should confuse blind favouritism with "belief"

Then you shouldn't be claiming that your team will do this or that. I never once said United will win the title I'm being realistic and said we'll finish above Arsenal.

Is Miky not being realistic by saying his side could win the league by April when in early February they're 5 points clear? Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:21 am

Marky wrote:
Koba wrote:

The secret Chelsea fan is here  anytime anyone has a go at Chelsea Marky is first to defend them like his name is Ricardo Carvalho 04/05 season.

I don't like Chelsea, but I'll defend Chelsea because I see your biased opinions against them and have to argue back. I'm a filthy neutral, I often argue on behalf of most teams if someone's opinion is wrong.

Also today I've not actually mentioned them (all I did was back up Miky as you were on the wind up) so I'm not sure what you're on about.

You defend Chelsea all the time, ive never seen you back up the other so called big teams. I'm not biased at all, what have I said to be biased? That the Chelsea side won't win the title in Feb? Or that the current Chelsea side is not the best side ever? Haha come on Marky.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next