The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 20 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed 28 Jan 2015, 16:11

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Thu 12 Feb 2015, 13:09; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:12

Morning FL. The guys on JA are talking about how you're saying you're 30 but you're actually still in school and fortunately it's half term this week so you can comment more "while at work".

Care to respond in an informative manner?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:29

I explained this last night? I said last night for this week I was being transferred into a different building around about 17 minutes (according to my satnav) from where I previously work. I can understand the irony that it has also come on half term week that I am more than aware of this week. So, its not my fault that I have moved over to a different building this week, it was my boss that assigned it because he is planning on moving buildings as the offices/rooms are a lot bigger and can fit more staff because we have the budgets to increase our capacity of staff members currently. The words from his mouth, not mine.

So yes Tino, I can understand the irony of it being on half term week, but I'm 30 years old, working as a GP in a different office. As you rightly said as well Marky, who actually cares what I do for a living. Just a fickle bunch. There isn't a day gone by where them lads don't talk about me, I must be pretty special to them.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:31

FootballLight wrote:Suppose. This site (and JA) have been blocked at work now so I can never come on through the day when I'm at work. However, for next week only I will be in a different building about 20 minutes away from where I normally work.

I'm hoping this site won't be blocked then so I should be a lot more active going into next week. Fingers Crossed

Shame to hear about you leaving anyway GSC.

Just incase you need to see it for evidence Tino and Marky. Here you go, this is what I posted last night.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:01

You're a GP @ FootballLight?

I need some advice, ive had a flu for 8 days. I lost my taste on 11th of February it's been 5 days, when will I get my taste back?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:02

I'm back at work today but I'm not fully recovered, ive still got a sore throat and a bit of a cough.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:05

What should i take to help me recover quicker?

I've been drinking hot water with honey, lemon with green tea and I also took Hero's advice drinking hot water with chilli.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:09

I'm not too fussed about the cough and throat I want my taste back so I can eat lovely, delicious food again.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:10

More to the point, what kind of GP can just move offices like that? and for a week only?

And isn't it a practise, not an office?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:11

Tactics sent to Miky.

Viva, I'm still ill with man flu, had it about a week now. Not nice at all.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:12

Afro wrote:More to the point, what kind of GP can just move offices like that? and for a week only?

And isn't it a practise, not an office?

Headscratch

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:18

Lads I love you all...but we shouldn't interrogate Leffy like this

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:33

Who's interrogating?

I offered a platform to defend himself, and Viva and Afro have asked questions he should be able to answer.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:35

He should....I do feel bad though coming here and turning the tables on him.....

Lads at the risk of taking the mick....if you need a new league member I can join from next week...have too much to do this week...if you can't hang on no hard feelings

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:38

Koba, just keep doing what you are doing I presume and just keep eating. The best way to get rid of a sore throat I'd gargle hot salt water. You'll need a bit of salt though, that'll clear your sore throat over time. I guess I'd take a day off work and just rest, just keep doing what you are doing. Your doing nothing wrong.

Practice, office whatever you want to call it. Like I said though, we could be moving buildings so everyone has taken there work across and be assigned to different rooms. Just been on my lunch break, sorry I couldn't answer sooner rather than later.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:38

Marky wrote:Tactics sent to Miky.

Have you lost your sense of smell? Eating is like a chore right now.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:40

I've answered myself which I have done Tino, this is only what I ever hear in my room before, its nothing new.

Funny as well Tino, your tune has changed from websites. Having a go at me being a school kid on JA and now here, sticking up for me? Which one is it, can't be both.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:41

Koba wrote:
Marky wrote:Tactics sent to Miky.

Have you lost your sense of smell? Eating is like a chore right now.

I do, then I'm doing something like picking up the dog's poo and it'll miraculously come back for 30 seconds mad

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:49

I've not had a go at you..... Thats a very teenage-esque strop though

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 12:53

Cheers FootballLight.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:05

Its not stropping. That's just me calling you a hypocrite for what you said on JA compared to here. Of course you would call that a teenage strop, you were the one who "accused" me of being a school kid in the first place. Grow up yourself mate.

No problem Koba.

Sent my tactics through, I'm coming for you Marky. Wink

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:10

As the voter I feel powerful this week.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:12

Just to clarify and clear things up, is there anything specific needed to vote to all?

What do you take into consideration when voting?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:15

I'm not arguing with you I don't have the energy <ok>

you're a doctor then coolio I'm glad you're doing well...
Thought you would have done well as a sports Journo but oh well.....

right moving on

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:25

That's the best comment I've ever seen you put Tino, but please don't be a hypocrite again towards me as well as starting off these arguments like you did on JA. THEN everything will be fine.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:27

I've not been a hypocrite...I said I have no issues with anyone in education <laugh>

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:35

That is you being a hypocrite, because I'm not a school kid. Instead of thinking the impossible, why don't you and Haak just admit that I am a GP, like I have said for the past 3 years. Does it not seem a little bit silly to you that for the past year you and Haak have kept up the hope that I am a school kid and your adamant for me to admit something I'm not? So then Haak, on that theory, who is the "fúckíng mórón" now? Seems a bit silly to still try and prove me to be something I'm not. Its just pathetic and I don't see why you keep up with it really. I can't believe you are that bothered about my career.

comment by HaaK - Wound Up (U11574)

posted 1 hour, 1 minute ago

Exactly Tino - life is just too short to bother with all that nonsense. I spose it's also far too short to get (wait for it) wound up about too, but it just blows my mind that he just doesn't give up. He just doesn't seem to know or care what a fúcking moron he looks.

Surely you should tell Haak to give up with his accusations because if I have kept up this "nonsense" for a good few years now, would it not just be the wise guy tactic to just admit that I'm not a school kid that you both think and that I am a GP, like I've said.

Ever since you have come over here Tino, you've just caused trouble. All you had to do was go out of your way to make an account on here to wind me up, thought you said in these last couple of weeks you've had something busy to do? Has that all been thrown out of the window to find the time to actually wind me up on here? I said it before and I'll tell you again, grow up mate (both of you).

I'm still baffled you have the "energy" to keep up thinking that I am a teenage school kid or whatever you called me. Get a life.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:39

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 20 1347041234

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:40

FootballLight wrote:Sent my tactics through, I'm coming for you Marky. Wink

Good luck, same team as last week for me, hopefully it pays off.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:40

I'm sorry Tino mate, I know you and you are truly a nice fella. Its just, if you don't have the energy to keep up these arguments, then just stop accusing me of something I am not. You did it on JA for a good 2 years and now you've come over here to do exactly what you did on JA. You are a nice guy, so just act that way instead of having a go at me and unsettling everyone else. Fernando was right last week to say this is pathetic, so can we both just start acting like grown ups now, please?

When you join this league, I will treat you as a good, loyal, trustworthy member like I do with everyone else. Like I said, I do like you, you are an honest to good nice fella, you just need to stop with all this, everyday.

I don't want to patronise you about it any longer.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:41

Marky wrote:
FootballLight wrote:Sent my tactics through, I'm coming for you Marky. Wink

Good luck, same team as last week for me, hopefully it pays off.

I was analysing your team and looking at your injuries. I can see your best team, but obviously, that's only my opinion which I'm sure will differ from yours. Best of luck to you as well.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:42

you seem very wound up mate....should maybe look at taking kalms or something....don't think you should be seeing patients in this mindset, would hate for you to mis-diagnose someone

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:46

I think you've just totally missed the point. Oh well, at least its there for everyone to see. Also, I'm not wound-up, I only told you how it looks, don't think I'm that stressed about it really. I'm happily boding my time while the boss is away for 30 minutes or so.

Like I said, I do like you and you are a good mate and have been all through my leagues, no matter what I've said to you about your commitments before and I can only thank you for your effort. As long as you can show that commitment levels on here, we should both get along just fine and I'm sorry for saying before we shouldn't have you.

Fernando and everyone, Tino is the man you want for this league and nobody else, like we didn't already know.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:46

I don't want to patronise you about it any longer.

Twát <ok>

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:48

I'm happily boding my time while the boss is away for 30 minutes or so.

I thought you were a GP, so who's your boss? don't you have patients to see?

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:49

No wonder the NHS is in trouble when GP's are spending all day defending their identity to online forums instead of seeing patients Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:50

Can't tell you who my boss is, its private information, although I'd like to so I can prove it to you, I just can't. My next appointment isn't until 14:10 so I've got sometime.

Anyway, shut up now. OK

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:50

exactly....so when I phone my doctor and I have to wait a week for an appointment I now know why he's so busy...he's farting around playing fantasy football

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:51

FootballLight wrote:Can't tell you who my boss is, its private information, although I'd like to so I can prove it to you, I just can't. My next appointment isn't until 14:10 so I've got sometime.

Anyway, shut up now. OK

What a load of absolute balls...so you can't say who you work for even though it's a doctor? I've not asked for service user details

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:54

Marky wrote:No wonder the NHS is in trouble when GP's are spending all day defending their identity to online forums instead of seeing patients Laugh

Not my fault I don't have anyone to see Laugh

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:55

No, funnily enough you can't, like I've said. The only problem with you is, you, never listen to ANYTHING.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 13:55

Now please, leave me alone. I've actually got some work to do now, so I'll be back on in a bit.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=57756

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20