The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+11
Holymiky
nadeem2099
Fluxy
Trebs
Afro
Azzy
FootballLight
Hero
GSC
sodhat
Fernando
15 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 18 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Wed 28 Jan 2015, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - GSC

Season 3 Fixtures Week 4 - Due Monday 16th February By Midnight
Bordeaux v Verona
Basel v Montpellier
PAOK v Granada
Twente v Genk

Vote: Miky

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 18 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by sodhat Thu 12 Feb 2015, 2:55 pm

Koba wrote:I seen it now after googling yoghurt, give it a couple of years and they'll be selling it in those posh restaurants.

I've got the worst flu ever, I can take it but I can't take not being able to taste food and the whole reason we eat is because of the taste. What's the quickest way I can get my taste back.

The whole reason we eat is to survive Viva, not because we just like nice tastes...

If this was the stone age, I gurantee you'd be the first bloke to cop it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 18 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:12 pm

sodhat wrote:
Koba wrote:I seen it now after googling yoghurt, give it a couple of years and they'll be selling it in those posh restaurants.

I've got the worst flu ever, I can take it but I can't take not being able to taste food and the whole reason we eat is because of the taste. What's the quickest way I can get my taste back.

The whole reason we eat is to survive Viva, not because we just like nice tastes...

It's people like you that is the reason why our chef's struggle internationally. Stuck in the dark ages, eating food because of sustinence and not dying. Lump in on a plate, doesn't have to taste good!

Purists like me and Viva who appreciate food for how good it looks and how nice it tastes can see the way forward.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:17 pm

Debatable, if I was living in a country with little or no food then yes I'd eat for survival but luckily I'm not so I eat for pleasure. You'll never see me eating racoon Winkle or something revolting that you'd find on I'm a celebrity.

True, I reckon I'd be decent in hunting a deer and protecting my tribe from cave lions.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:20 pm

Afro wrote:
sodhat wrote:

It's people like you that is the reason why our chef's struggle internationally. Stuck in the dark ages, eating food because of sustinence and not dying. Lump in on a plate, doesn't have to taste good!

Purists like me and Viva who appreciate food for how good it looks and how nice it tastes can see the way forward.

Laugh clap
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:30 pm

Transfermarkt have updated Premier League values, according to those on JA. All I know is Harry Kane's gone up a lot...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:33 pm

I think it could still be argued that the first reason that you are eating is to not die, and then it tasing nice is the secondary requirement.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:36 pm

Ive made a lot of money from the updates Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:42 pm

Got a big boost for Clyne and Matic.

Think I have made about £22m from recent increases Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 18 3559488474
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm

Gabriel - 2.6m to 10.56m
Bellerin - 500k to 1.32m
Azpilicueta - 17.6m to 18.48m ( He got screwed IMO)
Sterling up to 26.4m (Pretty much what i paid Marky)
Ibe - 500k to 1.76m
Sakho - 3.5m to 7m
Perez - 1.8m to 4.8m
Bony -15m to 22m
Aguero 39.6m to 44m

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm

That Bony one looks a bit iffy.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:49 pm

Buys Bony at lunchtime for 15m, 3 hours later gets a 7m increase.
You got an insider at TM Nando?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:50 pm

No i was going to buy Moussa Sissoko then saw had enough money for Bony due to the voting bonus so went in that direction at the last minute Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:51 pm

Nice stuff. Disappointed to lose, but not away from home against a Genk side. Time to tweak my tactics maybe and start playing 2 up top potentially. I love the formation 4-2-3-1 and did so even when 4-4-2 was in fashion because it works so well.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:53 pm

How can we tell when the increase happened. If you click on the link on your TP, his price is £22m and it says as of today Whistle Laugh

If you get a lawyer for him this week I'm calling in the match fixers
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:55 pm

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/market-values-premier-league-big-plus-for-kane-and-hazard/view/news/188213

The page went up an hour ago Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 18 3559488474 You have to take an hour off due to the time difference Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:57 pm

The only premier league player that I have is Terry.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 12 Feb 2015, 3:59 pm

Afro wrote:How can we tell when the increase happened. If you click on the link on your TP, his price is £22m and it says as of today Whistle Laugh

If you get a lawyer for him this week I'm calling in the match fixers

To be fair if you look at 90% of the players ive bought in the last few weeks they were all bought for the updates Laugh

In hindsight i should of bought Ings like Azzy did 7 mins before me as he's gone up to 8.8m

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Thu 12 Feb 2015, 4:01 pm

I always think when players from foreign countries come over to the PL, they seem to get much worse. I guess this shows just how much better the PL is rather than everywhere else in the world really.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 12 Feb 2015, 4:05 pm

Of my players:

Gibbs 11.4 > 12.3 = +.9m
Blackett 440k > 880k = +.5m
McCarthy 11.4m > 15m = +3.6m
Hazard 42.2m > 52.8m = +10.6m

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 12 Feb 2015, 4:07 pm

Presumably Germany and Spain also went up fairly recently too? As Bernat, Robben and Mandzukic are all worth more than I paid for them
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 12 Feb 2015, 4:08 pm

Fabregas, Costa and Sanchez have really struggled
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 12 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm

Afro wrote:Presumably Germany and Spain also went up fairly recently too? As Bernat, Robben and Mandzukic are all worth more than I paid for them

Yeah they were up between the last 2-3 weeks i believe hence why i went about purchasing PL players Laugh

Germany 4th feb
Spain 25th Jan

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Thu 12 Feb 2015, 4:36 pm

This is why I don't put my transfermarkt values up on my page, can't be bothered with the extra work to change them when they update.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 12 Feb 2015, 6:56 pm

I've never bothered. If anyone's interested they can.look.it.up themselves

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:18 pm

Anyone up for a late night deal (looking for CB or RB)

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:43 pm

Yeah I'm here, Caceres and Diet possible

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 13 Feb 2015, 7:44 am

Qotd.

Spoiler:

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:36 am

Trebs wrote:Qotd.

Spoiler:

When Nando decides.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 12:45 pm

1. Name a type of bowler in cricket
2. Name a Marvel superhero
3. Name a female footballer
4. A type of dog
5. A position in rugby
6. A footballer with an ugly WAG
7. A type of vegetable

Viva PM'd me saying send answers to him by 2:30 and he'll do sheep today.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:14 pm

I've only received sheep answers from Hero, I need at least 4 more answers to make it worthwhile doing sheep.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:23 pm

Friday the 13th today. I bet that's why activity is low. Viva walk under a ladder and test the superstition out for the sake of mankind.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:25 pm

Done.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:30 pm

Answers sent.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:42 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Friday the 13th today. I bet that's why activity is low. Viva walk under a ladder and test the superstition out for the sake of mankind.

I don't believe in superstition.

Need 1 more so I can do sheep.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:54 pm

Where you at marky, nando, tupac, afro, azzy get your answers in.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:03 pm

I've received 5. I'm going to have some soup now so the rest have till 2:30.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:45 pm

Sheep answers in my next post.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:45 pm

Name a fast bowler in cricket?
Nando - Fast
Afro - Fast
Nadeem - Fast
Miky - Spinner
Mighty - Spinner
Hero - Spinner

Nando 3
Afro 3
Nadeem 3
Mighty 3
Miky 3
Hero 3
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:47 pm

Name a Marvel superhero
Nando - Superman
Afro - Spiderman
Nadeem - Spiderman
Miky - Spiderman
Mighty - Spiderman
Hero - Spiderman

Nando 4
Afro 8
Nadeem 8
Mighty 8
Miky 8
Hero 8
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:48 pm

Name a female footballer
Nando - Marta
Afro - Kelly Smith
Nadeem - Stephanie Roche
Miky - Toni Duggan
Mighty - Casey Stoney
Hero - Hope Solo

Afro 9
Nadeem 9
Mighty 9
Miky 9
Hero 9
Nando 5
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:49 pm

A type of dog?
Nando - Alsation
Afro - Labrador
Nadeem - Pitbull
Miky - Labrador
Mighty - Husky
Hero - Bulldog

Afro 11
Miky 11
Nadeem 10
Mighty 10
Hero 10
Nando 6
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:51 pm

A position in Rugby?
Nando - Hooker
Afro - Outside half
Nadeem - Sweeper
Miky - Fly half
Mighty - Prop
Hero - Hooker

Afro 13
Miky 13
Hero 12
Nadeem 11
Mighty 11
Nando 8

Last edited by Koba on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:52 pm

Koba wrote:A position in Rugby?
Nando - Hooker
Afro - Outside half
Nadeem - Sweeper
Miky - Fly half
Mighty - Prop
Hero - Hooker

Afro 12
Hero 12
Miky 12
Nadeem 11
Mighty 11
Nando 8

Outside half and fly half are the same. It's like saying centre back or centre half. Or cheeseburger and hamburger
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:52 pm

A footballer with an ugly wag?
Nando - Ashley Young
Afro - Nadeems husband (lol)
Nadeem - Wayne Rooney
Miky - No idea
Mighty - David Bentley
Hero - David Beckham

Afro 14
Miky 14
Hero 13
Nadeem 12
Mighty 12
Nando 9
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:56 pm

Afro wrote:
Nando - Hooker
Afro - Outside half
Nadeem - Sweeper
Miky - Fly half
Mighty - Prop
Hero - Hooker

Afro 12
Hero 12
Miky 12
Nadeem 11
Mighty 11
Nando 8

Outside half and fly half are the same. It's like saying centre back or centre half. Or cheeseburger and hamburger

I've amended the scores.

What do you call a burger with cheese but no onions and what do you call a burger with cheese and onions!?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:59 pm

A type of vegetable?
Nando - Carrot
Afro - Carrot
Nadeem - Carrot
Miky - Pea
Mighty - Root
Hero - Carrot

Afro 18 - angel
Hero 17
Nadeem 16
Miky 15
Mighty 13
Nando 13

Congratulations Afro, deserved champion.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 13 Feb 2015, 3:00 pm

Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:
Nando - Hooker
Afro - Outside half
Nadeem - Sweeper
Miky - Fly half
Mighty - Prop
Hero - Hooker

Afro 12
Hero 12
Miky 12
Nadeem 11
Mighty 11
Nando 8

I've amended the scores.

What do you call a burger with cheese but no onions and what do you call a burger with cheese and onions!?

Laugh

I call them a cheeseburger and a cheeseburger. What do you call a burger with no cheese, but onions and what do you call a burger with no cheese and no onions

It is a bit like saying a Big Mac and a Quarterpounder with cheese are the same thing
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 13 Feb 2015, 3:01 pm

Thanks for stepping up to the plate and doing sheep Viva clap
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 3:10 pm

Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:
Nando - Hooker
Afro - Outside half
Nadeem - Sweeper
Miky - Fly half
Mighty - Prop
Hero - Hooker

Afro 12
Hero 12
Miky 12
Nadeem 11
Mighty 11
Nando 8

I've amended the scores.

Laugh

I call them a cheeseburger and a cheeseburger. What do you call a burger with no cheese, but onions and what do you call a burger with no cheese and no onions

It is a bit like saying a Big Mac and a Quarterpounder with cheese are the same thing

My message didn't post.

I'd say can I have a hamburger with no cheese and only onions and a hamburger with no cheese or onions. Salad, mayo, onions and cheese are toppings that you add to the hamburger.

Last edited by Koba on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 13 Feb 2015, 3:15 pm

Afro wrote:Thanks for stepping up to the plate and doing sheep Viva clap

I feel like Alexis Sanchez carrying the Arsenal side, someone has to do it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next