The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When have you performed wrestling moves on people?

+22
Derbyblue
Lex-Express
goldustismyhero
Jammy31
Mr H
BlueDragon1205
Sarsippius
ADMIN
Dexter Morgan
Kaiser
Dr Gregory House MD
Liam_Main
User Name
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
JamesLincs
Dave.
Holymiky
sodhat
JoshSansom
Kay Fabe
Fernando
Pr4wn
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When have you performed wrestling moves on people? - Page 2 Empty When have you performed wrestling moves on people?

Post by Pr4wn Tue 31 May 2011, 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought I'd post this up as I've just been on a heavy stag do in Southampton.

We were in a club at Bedford Place and the stag decided to put a quid on the floor. When I asked him why, he said that it was "bait".

Less than a minute later, one of our mates went to pick up the quid and the stag gave him a fameasser in the middle of the nightclub.

The poor victim was dazed on the floor and clearly in pain when the stag stood over him shouting "OOOH YOU DIDN'T KNOW???"

Seriously, one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

So in what situations have you special-moved someone?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

When have you performed wrestling moves on people? - Page 2 Empty Re: When have you performed wrestling moves on people?

Post by Jammy31 Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:30 pm

I once put someone who had wound me up into a sharpshooter until they passed out...Does that count?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

When have you performed wrestling moves on people? - Page 2 Empty Re: When have you performed wrestling moves on people?

Post by goldustismyhero Thu 02 Jun 2011, 6:08 pm

once locked a sleeper on a mate as her ran at me Smile

Once on a lads weekend in butlins we went out dressed as wrestlers i was the immortal one and beat taker clean 1 2 3 with the leg drop! cue muchos posing ala hogan before the guy dressed as angle caught me off guard and landed a big angleslam and followed it up with an ankle lock until stone cold came to the rescue with a stunner

followed by the celbratory beers!

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

When have you performed wrestling moves on people? - Page 2 Empty Goner

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 02 Jun 2011, 6:36 pm

Jammy31 wrote:I once put someone who had wound me up into a sharpshooter until they passed out...Does that count?
that was the making of Austin though

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:41 pm

me and a group of guys i hung around with for about 4 years were all wrassling fans and stayed up drinking for the ppv's each month, it always turned into drunk wrestling for a plastic title ( the old winged eagle belt)

being hammered we pretty much did every move you could think of

my best ones had to be, a leg drop from the top of the stairs to my mate who was passed out at the bottom and an big elbow drop from the top of a ladder in the garden.

I was always more into submission moves tho, you can pretty much put on a million dollar dream from any angle and i always used the ankle lock too, i pretty much perfected that

Normally got messy tho, i bleed in a rumble one night as well, turns out if you get pedigreed into thumbtacks even on a sofa they stick in your head

My mate got power bombed out side the pub and another got full on superkicked by the kebab shop in welling, kebab went everywhere

We had a 24/7 rule on the belt for a bit, but everyone got fed up of being woken up by pinfall so that had to stop

These days im settled down and pretty much married

ahhh...goood times tho, good times

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:24 am

Who puts tacks onto their couch

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:33 am

the-gaffer wrote:Who puts tacks onto their couch
People who don't want guests staying very long?

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by greggschickenbake Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:38 am

6 years ago, I remember when I put my mate in the crippler crossface and made his nose bleed intensely. Good times.
I remember being powerbombed by my mate in the park, it hurt like crazy.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Post by taffy_crisp Fri 03 Jun 2011, 10:45 am

Alcohol and bowling do not go well together, one of my friends was gonna very cocky cause he was getting strike after strike only for after his 5th one, he turned around to show off, only to end up getting speared down the lane by one of the lads, classic!

taffy_crisp

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Fri 03 Jun 2011, 11:00 am

I was actually in a fight at school and my opponent tried to kick me, I grabbed his leg and lifted him up into an across the knee back breaker straight into a sidewalk slam.

However people who witnessed the fight added arms and legs to it and by the time I got back into school the next day I got the urine properly extracted for using wrestling moves.

Added to my repetoire by rumour and misinformation alone was a stone cold stunner and a suplex. Utter Nonsense! Who would use moves like that in a proper fight!
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Fri 03 Jun 2011, 11:05 am

i wish i could have pulled this kind of thing off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeunFjpudzg
anyone know what that could be called?
i was thinking gutwrench facebuster

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 03 Jun 2011, 1:43 pm

Well, at least he got his ankle on the wall...that adds to the pain!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 03 Jun 2011, 4:33 pm

isn't that the dominator faarooq used ?

DAMN!!!!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

When have you performed wrestling moves on people? - Page 2 Empty Goner

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 03 Jun 2011, 5:27 pm

Derbyblue wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:Who puts tacks onto their couch
People who don't want guests staying very long?
Laugh touchè

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2