The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good old days!

+3
TwisT
MtotheC
x12x
7 posters

Go down

The good old days! Empty The good old days!

Post by x12x Sun 21 Jun 2015, 10:01 pm

A place to post your first ever promos!

x12x

Back to top Go down

The good old days! Empty Re: The good old days!

Post by x12x Sun 21 Jun 2015, 10:01 pm

Liam Wood:

The camera fades in, we are joined by Liam Wood sat in a lavish apartment living room, wearing an EWF t-shirt and skinny jeans, he has a reassured look on his face and behind him a massive countdown clock slowly ticks down

“17 days | 19 hours | 05 minutes | 47 seconds”

The sound of the ticking lingers around the room as he addresses the camera.

“We stand on the verge of Sports Entertainment history, a dawning of a new age for professional wrestling and I'd like to personally to introduce you to the man who will not only put EWF on the map but will one day become a legend to you, the fans...

He spins the camera around, as it comes to a stop he pulls it back to face him

“Me!”

“In 17 days I invite you to The Elite Coliseum to watch history unfold in front of your very eyes, you can be someone that has the pleasure to say that you saw The Viper fight before he became a house hold name, a legend...a legacy”

All of a sudden he appears distracted by something off camera and a females voice can be heard in the background, he looks in to the camera with a smile across his face

“I have something important I need to do”

He winks in to the camera and signs off, the camera fades to black and shows the clock ticking down as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to play.

“17 days | 19 hours | 03 minutes | 26 seconds”
“17 days | 19 hours | 03 minutes | 25 seconds”
“17 days | 19 hours | 03 minutes | 24 seconds”

The screen goes blank.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 22 Jun 2015, 12:09 pm

2007 The screen cuts to a packed court room focusing on the jury, the foreman is standing and delivers a unanimous guilty verdict, the court room erupts with noise, the judge is frantically demanding order as the camera pans round to Vincent Costello, Costello is standing in the dock handcuffed and laughing a sick sadistic laugh.

Present Day The screen fades to black and then cuts to a small prison cell, Costello is looking in the mirror he’s topless with blue jeans and is shaving, the camera viewpoint is now the mirrors and VC has white shaving foam over his face and is using a cut throat razor.

As he shaves he begins to talk into the mirror.

When I was a boy I idolised a man, a great man, a man that taught me to respect the world, to respect the natural order of things, but above all else to respect power. When I was 15 years old that man was murdered in front of my face and at that exact point in time something in me changed, something evolved. As I saw the life drain from my father’s body, the goodness ebbed from mine, this isn’t some hard luck story, I don’t want your pity…no no, you see this was the day I was set free, the day I was reborn, the day I realised that I owe this world nothing in fact it owes ME and I intend to take everything and leave nothing.

And since that day a greed inside of me has grown it’s like a thirst that can never ever be quenched, I can’t satisfy it, I can’t control it, it takes over my soul, my being. You see I’m not the kind of guy that can stop at one drink or one woman or the first sign of blood when my fist opens up another human beings skull; I have to keep punching, keep hitting until that person is a disgusting bloody mess and then and only then do I feel some form of relief, only then do I feel some form of gratification.

And let this be a warning to anyone that makes the mistake of putting themselves in the ring with me, anyone stupid enough to get in my way, I don’t respect YOU, I don’t respect the natural order of things and I sure as hell don’t respect power, I won’t just put you down for the 1…2…3 I’ll put you down full stop, I will take everything from you and leave nothing.

I’m not in this business for the fame, for the accolades, the respect or a pointless hall of fame ring, I don’t want to be adored by the people, you see the fundamental difference between me and everyone else is that I am not shackled, not constrained by the need to be accepted, to be patted on the back, for someone to say ‘good job Vinnie’ I’m here to cause pain, to systematically and methodically take apart the locker room wrestler by wrestler and all you guys in the back need to realise that I’m unlike anyone you would have faced before, you can hit me and I won’t stop, you can cut me and I won’t stop, to put me down you’re going to have to reach deep down you’re going to have to go to that place, that dark place that taps into the most sadistic elements of human nature, can you go there? Can you bring yourself to do what needs to be done? Because if you can’t… quit! Don’t step in the ring with me, I live in that place, I revel in that dark place and I can draw upon it to get the job done.

Let me tell all those guys in the back now, without hesitation and without remorse, I am going to hurt you, I’m going to take what you’ve got and I’m going to enjoy it!

I will be at the iron man tournament on the 4th of February and my prediction is (he takes one last exaggerated swipe across his face with the cut throat razor cutting himself in the process, blood then begins to drip down his cheek) bloodshed

The screen goes black and the name Vincent Costello apears in white with a red rose underneath

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:24 pm

I could not find Vortex's first one but here are two of the first Consultancy ones (loved that team.....so wanted them to be the new APA):

This is my first promo as them:

RJ is backstage with a camera crew, waiting outside one of the locker rooms. He checks that the crew are ready before knocking on the door. There is no answer. He knocks again, louder this time, but there is still no answer. He looks at the crew who just give him confused faces and shrugs. The commentator tentatively opens the door and he and the crew walk inside.

RJ looks around the room. He sees Johnny Oko lying asleep on a couch in the far corner. The Consultant and Vortex are on tatty armchairs to the side of him. The manager is reading a magazine entitled Business – Success and its Source while Vortex is reading a magazine called BBW’s in Apple Sauce. The room itself is undecorated and unwelcoming. There is a door frame directly in front of RJ that is missing a door. A sign is nailed onto the top of the wooden frame which reads “The Consultancy” in black felt tip pen. Just beyond the door frame is a small coffee table with only a receptionist’s bell on it and two desk chairs around it. Beside this is a large hat stand which has nothing on it apart from Vortex’s breastplate. The rest of the room is empty, apart from a few upturned crates and a small ragged mat in the middle of the room. A clock on the wall ticks and is the only sound in the silence.

RJ coughs to try and get the three men’s attention. They ignore him and The Consultant even turns the page of the magazine he is reading. RJ looks back at the camera crew who shrug again before setting up their equipment. RJ readies himself in front of the camera and then begins talking.

RJ: I am backstage ready to talk to 6WF’s latest tag team. The Consultancy was formed with the pairing of Vortex and, newest arrival, Johnny Oko. The team now has a shot at tag team gold and will formerly introduce themselves next week on Lockdown. Let us hear what they have to say………Consultancy?

He turns round with an enquiring look but the three men ignore him again. RJ turns back to the camera with an irritated look on his face. Suddenly Vortex starts to speak.

Vortex: How are the stocks?

The Consultant turns the page and sighs.

The Consultant: Not going up enough. Worrying times. How are the ladies?

Vortex: Not going down enough. Recession seems to have hit them too.

RJ coughs louder this time and walks in the door frame to be nearer to The Consultancy. Oko’s voice is then heard from the couch.

Oko: Gaijin…….ring the damn bell. That is what it is there for.

The commentator looks at the bell on the table and then looks back up at the three men. Vortex and The Consultant both turn pages of their magazines at the same time and seem completely oblivious to RJ. He decides to take Oko’s advice and puts his hand down upon the bell. A loud chime is heard that echoes around the quiet room. The Consultant sighs again and drops his magazine to the floor before getting out of his chair.

The Consultant: No rest for the wicked.

He sees RJ by the table and the camera crew filming in the corner. He motions to RJ to sit down and the manager sits in the other chair. He then reaches under it and retrieves an alarm clock with Mickey Mouse drawn on the clock face. RJ gives the manager a puzzled look which makes The Consultant shrug.

The Consultant: I dig Disney.

The manager takes the clock and winds it before placing it down with a thump upon the table. He then turns to RJ and starts speaking quickly.

The Consultant: What can we do for you?

RJ: I have come to interview you….

The Consultant: No I mean for YOU. There must be something for YOU.

RJ: I’m fine, I don’t need anything….

The Consultant: Sure? Cassius doesn’t need dealing with?

RJ: No…I mean….

The Consultant: Ah ha! So there is something.

RJ: Listen I have just come……

The Consultant: For an interview, you already said that. Think for yourself! Don’t be such a 6WF sheep.

RJ: Sheep?

The Consultant: Sheep….

Vortex: Baaaaaa!

RJ: Can I just ask my first question?

The Consultant: That is your first question, so you mean you’re second.

RJ: No I meant….well yes I suppose.

Vortex: Bit slow today aren’t you RJ?

Oko: Poor sheep is lost.

The Consultant: Enough. He can’t be helped. Ask away.

RJ: Right ok, Why have you……..

The alarm clock suddenly rings and The Consultant slams his hand down upon it. He turns to RJ with his hand out.

The Consultant: 30 quid.

RJ: What?!

The Consultant: Consultation fee. 30 quid.

RJ: Why?! It could only been 30 seconds!

The Consultant: Time is precious. Meaning a pound a second. Time is also money. In this case yours.

Vortex: Pay the man RJ…..

RJ: I will have to owe it to you.

Oko starts laughing on the couch and speaks in Japanese. Vortex chucks his magazine at him, before Oko chucks it back.

The Consultant: Now, now boys. If RJ wants to owe us the money, then it is entirely his choice.

The camera crew start sniggering in the background which makes Vortex stand up and point his finger at them.

Vortex: Don’t think you lot are exempt as well. I need a new chair.

Oko: As well as a new subscription to those magazines.

Vortex growls at Oko, who in turn just gives him the finger. The Consultant shakes his head in frustration before turning back to RJ.

The Consultant: Anything else?

RJ: We could do this interview?

The Consultant: We have already found out you have no money. And you can’t afford us.

RJ: Does anyone who wants anything from you have to pay?

Vortex: Pretty much….

Oko: And not always in cash.

The Consultant reaches into his jacket pocket and takes out a small folded piece of A4 paper. He hands it over to RJ, who is reluctant to take it at first.

The Consultant: Don’t worry, it won’t cost you. In fact, we may eradicate your little debt with us.

Vortex and Oko start complaining loudly which forces their manager to lift his hand up for quiet.

The Consultant: I want our little introduction to go without a hitch. There are a lot of things these guys want to say and I want the crowd to join in too. So make sure that all the fans are properly prepped. They will enjoy it. If it all goes to plan, then consider the debt paid.

The commentator takes the piece of paper, unfolds it and scans what is written down.

RJ: Quite a catchphrase….

The Consultant: We like to think so.

Vortex: And we mean it.

Oko: Every damn word.

RJ: So, you are hiring yourselves out?

The Consultant: To the highest bidder. We aren’t pro 6WF. We aren’t pro 6CW. We are sitting quietly on the sidelines while the war goes on. But that is for later. Until then….

The manager motions RJ to get out of his chair, which he does so.

RJ: I will make the arrangements.

The Consultant: Bravo!

Vortex: We will make an errand boy of you yet.

Oko: Gaijin………

RJ walks through the wooden door frame and the crew start to pack up their equipment. The Consultant goes back to his armchair and starts reading his magazine again. RJ exits the room and closes the door quietly. He takes a deep breathe in and turns to the crew.

RJ: I think I am going to need a whip round……..

The crew snigger again, before they all walk off down the corridor.

Last edited by TwisT on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:26 pm

And this is their introduction to the fed that I wrote:

RJ: Before we kickstart tonight's action we will have an official introduction by 6WF's newest tag team. Former Freeweight champion Vortex has teamed with newest arrival Johnny Oko to become the Consultancy.

MW: I hear you had the privilege of meeting them during the week RJ. Did they take the shirt off your back as well?

RJ: It was a surreal interview that's for sure. Especially as I had to pay money to do it!

MW: Seems like everyone is getting played by them at the moment.

RJ: You could be right. Let us take you back to the finish of last week's match

The crowd start cheering as Johnny Oko appears next to The Consultant in his loose fitting shirt and tie. He is chewing bubble gum and carrying his katana. He knocks it against The Consultant's cane before walking down to the ring.

RJ: WE HAVE A MATCH NOW!

MW: LOOK OUT!

Suddenly Dopant Zero go after Vortex and start hammering away as the bell rings. Oko slides into the ring and all four men start brawling. Vortex fights off Nogami and hurls him over the rope to the outside. He then whips Yagurama to the ropes as Oko suddenly charges at him.

Oko: K-OKOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ: OH MY GOD! HE TOOK YAGURAMA'S HEAD OFF!

Oko slams Yagurama in the face with a running Yakuza kick that knocks him backward with such force that he somersaults over the top rope. He lies motionless on the outside as Nogami steps up onto the apron. Vortex takes him by the throat with two hands and chucks him back into the ring. The Consultant signals from the outside and Oko suddenly climbs the top rope.

MW: NOW WHAT?!

Vortex lifts Nogami onto his shoulders and the tag team champion stays perched there. Vortex turns round toward Oko, who is waiting on the turnbuckle. Oko shouts out to the crowd before launching himself off the corner.

RJ: OH FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

Oko Yakuza kicks Nogami off of Vortex's shoulders and the Japanese high flyer crashes to the mat with force. He lies sprawled out on the canvas, as Oko casually covers him.

RJ: HE GOT HIM!

MW: YOU THINK?!

MW: That right boot of Oko could be connected to a lot of guys on the roster in the months ahead.

RJ: Certainly Dopant Zero have legitimate contenders for the tag team gold.

MW: One question.....did you carry out The Consultant's orders?

The lights start to die down in the arena, as the fans anticipate the arrival of The Consultancy.

RJ: For the sake of my wallet.....I sincerely hope so!

Suddenly, "Black Shuck" blasts out of the arena speakers before Vortex and Oko stride out onto the rampway. Oko kneels in front of Vortex as continuous pyros go off in quick succession. Vortex has his arms outstretched and is rubbing his fingers together as if feeling money, as one large pyro goes off. They then start to make their way quickly to the ring as the crowd cheers.

RJ: Both of these guys started as heels but the fans cheering now. Probably due to the fact that they could be the ones to end Dopant Zero's dominance in the tag team division!

Vortex and Oko climb two turnbuckles and start to shout out to the crowd. They both then go back to the centre of the ring and pick up the two microphones that have been left there. The music dies down and Vortex begins to speak.

Vortex: Finally, The Consultancy is ready for business! So who wants some?!

The crowd cheer loudly before Vortex speaks again.

Vortex: And we are indeed a business. Offering our services to any man, woman and child. This federation has become all about who is on whose side lately. Who can you trust? Who can you depend on?

Oko: How about a 300lb monster with a metal corset and a guy who carries a Japanese sword to the ring?

The crowd cheer again as the two guys laugh in the ring.

RJ: They got my vote!

Vortex: You see, The Consultancy is above drawing lines in the sand. We operate to the side of 6WF. Which makes us in a unique position for those that want matters dealt with.

Oko:........for a price.

Vortex: That is the key thing ladies and gentleman. We take our pay cheques gladly but we happily pick up a little money on the side. For those messy jobs away from the privileged few in this federation. We know for a fact we won't headline. We know for a fact that we are mid-card. But we will be damned if we end up mid-carders with no wealth!

Oko: And poor mid-carders brings us to Dopant Zero.

Vortex: See this is what I don't get Johnny. They think they are the greatest but the tag team division is in disarray. The titles stock is getting so low now that it isn't even worth a trip to Cash Converters.

Oko: And it is going down quicker than Clarissa at a legends convention. Yep....I heard all about her "rep".

The crowd laugh before Vortex speaks again.

Vortex: So you see even when we beat DZ for those titles....which we will.....they are hardly worth selling on Ebay.

Oko: Because the value of being a champion right now means there are better ways of making cash.

Vortex: Like playing the lot of them against each other.

Oko and Vortex high five before continuing.

Vortex: The Consultancy is looking for much more than championship gold. And to our prospective clients who want a taste of what we can offer, we say this. Check out the singles matches we will have later on. Consider it our CV for job applications. Punctuated with a Rupture.....

Oko:..........and a K-Oko

Vortex: This introduction puts the team into the shop window. A team based on one golden rule. One fact of life that everyone on the roster will now have to deal with. Hire us if you want and we will carry out your requests. And we will do it well. But if not......

Vortex looks expectedly at RJ, before shouting out.

Consultancy: No win.

Crowd: No fee.

Consultancy: No win!

Crowd: No fee!

Consultancy: NO WIN!

Crowd: NO FEE!

Consultancy: BUT SOMEONES. GONNA.

Consultancy and crowd: PAY!

"Black Shuck" plays again as Oko and Vortex chuck their microphones over their shoulders. They both acknowledge the fans before sliding out of the ring and walking up the aisle.

MW: Looks like you can relax RJ. You prepped the crowd up good!

RJ: Something tells me that is not the last errand I do for those guys..........

Oko and Vortex signal to the crowd for the last time, before walking behind the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 22 Jun 2015, 5:29 pm

*The Crowd are looking on wondering about the new Kid standing in the ring wearing what can only be described as normal street clothes, Blue jeans, Orange Polo Shirt and Timberland Boots*

*Nay stands in the middle of the ring, He adjusts his peaked beany hat, He has the microphone in hand looking around and soaking in his new surroundings for a minute. Nay composes himself, adjust his hat again in what is appearing to be a sign of nerves, Finally he lifts the microphone and starts to speak.*

Nay Bother: First i better thank Uryu and Logan for the entrance and you guys for the welcome but i only have a few things to say now and so will make this brief

*crowd cheer at naming of Uryu and LK*

NB: Uryu is correct i have just signed a contract to join 6WF.I have come from the Highlands of Scotland, where there is only 3 things to do, Fish, Farm or Fight. I will give you all 1 guess which one i was best at!

* The crowd instantly Shout FiGHT*

NB: You Got it! Now as fish and chickens do not hold much of a challenge in a fight, it has it has always been my dream to be a wrestler and fight the best, Prove that i am the best.

NB: Now i have this opportunity i wll not let it go, i can not go back to being a Fisherman, a Farmer, a nobody. I am here to put the roster on notice that i will fight to earn Respect, I will work hard and claw my way to the top Starting with anyone the GM sees fit

NB: I WILL FIGHT ANYONE, it does not matter who they are, and they better be ready, BECAUSE I WILL BE!!!!!

*The crowd are feeling pumped and give Nay his loudest cheer*

*Nay drops the microphone, takes off the polo shirt he is wearing and looks back at the locker room with a look of determination and with no sign of adjusting his hat*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:25 pm

July 2011 6CW Escalation! Nearly 4 years ago!

e camera cuts backstage and Christy James is standing there.

CJ: Ladies and Gentleman may I introduce you to Mr..

Mr Kenty: Woah, Woah Christy. I don't need any sort of introduction, These "people" know who I am.

*Crowd boo*

CJ: Anyways, Mr Kenty. Welcome to Escalation.

Mr Kenty: Thank you Christy, can you give me that microphone now?
CJ: Sure.

Mr Kenty: Thank you, Now scat pretty lady.

*Christy looks confused and walks off looking annoyed*

*Kenty then looks at the camera*

Mr Kenty: Well since the distraction has gone, I can finally get down to business.

*Kenty begins to smirk*

Mr Kenty: Wow. This is finally the night I make my debut and It couldn't have been..well.. more disappointing.

*Crowd boo and Kenty's smirk drops*

Mr Kenty: I'm against a dude called Hugh Morris. Who is he? I tell you who he is. A local loser.

*Crowd boo and Kenty laughs*

Mr Kenty: And whats even more dissapointing folks? I'm up first. Wow..

*Kenty laughs looks down and then stares at the camera coldly*

Mr Kenty: Do you know who I am? *Kenty then shouts* DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!

*Crowd boos loudly*

Mr Kenty: Well do you know what its irrelevant. Because I'm going to show you why I'm the future. Because I am MRRRR KKKKEEEENNNNTTTTYYYY

*Crowd begin to get restless and begin chanting you suck!*

Mr Kenty: *Moves closer to the camera and whispers* Kenty..

*Mr Kenty throws the microphone, smirking and walks off..

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 24 Jun 2015, 10:57 am

I couldn't find my first ever promo but here is my first ever match on the first ever Escalation enjoy Very Happy

Henry: ‘Our illustrious leader doesn’t seem too pleased. Who do you think it was that he was talking about?’
Harold: ‘I don’t know and really I don’t care, all I know is Keane is angry and that is never good for other people.’
Henry: ‘That is true but right now, it’s time for our first tag team match. Dicey and Daniel Riley Vs Triple X and AK Worthy. These 4 men will face each other next in qualifying matches for Night of Glory.’
Harold: ‘Well as long as they beat the hell out of each other then next week will be a breeze.’

Born to Fight starts to play as Dicey Riley makes his way into the ring.

Harold: ‘Dicey is one mean son of a gun. According to him he’s here to fight.’
Henry: ‘Just fight.’
Harold: ‘Yep my kind of man.’

Big Things Poppin’ starts to play as Daniel Riley makes his way to the ring.

Henry: ‘And here’s Daniel Riley, no relation to Dicey but just as nasty.’

Hunt you Down reverberates around the arena as Triple X makes his way to the ring.

Harold: ‘And here he is the next big failure in sports entertainment.’

Triple X enters the ring and smiles at the Lloyd’s at ringside.

Harold: ‘Wipe the smirk off your face you idiot, and get on with the match.’

Born of Osiris plays as the crowd erupts! AK Worthy comes out and makes his way to the ring.

Henry: ‘Here comes the phoenix. AK Worthy seems to have captured the imagination of the 6CW fans. The former marine has spent time in Iraq and now is here in 6CW.’
Harold: ‘Thing about Iraq you have guns, here there’s nothing to help.’

The bell rings and the match begins. Daniel and Dicey begin arguing over who should start off. X and AK look at each other, shrug there shoulders and charge the Riley’s from behind and begin beating on them. They separate them into opposite corners and Irish whip them into each other.

Henry: ‘I think the Riley’s just gave each a non family hug in the middle of the ring. And now a double clothesline sends the Riley’s to the outside.’

Dicey and Daniel help each other stand up as AK heads up top.

Henry: ‘What a shooting star press onto the Riley’s from AK Worthy.’

Triple X joins the other 3 men on the outside and throws Dicey back into the ring. He checks on AK then rolls back in the ring where he is met by the boot of Riley. Riley continues laying the boots in X as Daniel makes his way to the corner. Tag made to the other Riley, and he hits X with a huge scoop slam. Leg drop onto X.

Harold: ‘1, 2… kick out’

AK Worthy is just about making his way back to the corner, when Jack and Jill start walking to the ring to a chorus of boo’s. Dicey and AK stare down the two bodyguards. Tag to Dicey.

Henry: ‘Dicey does not seem happy to have Jack and Jill here.’
Harold: ‘Neither does AK Worthy, but from what I’ve heard they both deserve what Jack and Jill are gonna dish out.’

Dicey whips X across the ring and hits a big standing drop kick. Dicey gets to one knee and smiles. He covers X, but AK breaks it up. The ref pushes him out of the ring, as Dicey and Daniel stand hammering away on the back of X and hit a big time double suplex.

Henry: ‘Big double suplex from Dicey and Daniel on X. AK Worthy really needs to get into this match.’
Harold: ‘Why, let him watch X get destroyed. With any luck he’ll get him next week and it’ll be easy for him.’

Daniel tags in, whips X into the ropes and hits a snap hurracarana. Cover but only gets a 2 count. Daniel flips the bird at AK who tries to storm the ring, but the ref holds him back, as Dicey and Daniel double team X. Dicey now with X and sets him up for a brain buster.

Harold: ‘Game over for X here, good job there’s not much brain in there to damage, ouch.’

Cover

Henry: ‘1, 2 kick out at 2 and 7/8’s.’

Dicey does not look happy. He picks X up and sets him up for a piledriver.

Harold: ‘CraicDown time.’
Henry: ‘This is the end for sure.’

Dicey hits the CraicDown piledriver and covers X.

Henry: ‘1, 2, broken up by AK Worthy.’

AK starts hammering away on Dicey as the ref tries to grab hold of him. AK pushes the ref away as Daniel runs into the ring. The ref rings the bell. AK starts to hammer away on Daniel as Jack and Jill get up onto the apron. They stare at AK.

Harold: ‘Your in trouble now.’

AK grabs Daniel and sets him up for the curb stomp.

Harold: ‘Night night Daniel, say goodbye to your front teeth.’
Henry: ‘Curb Stomp! Daniel looks gone.’

AK stares at Jack and Jill as they smile and jump off the apron and make there way back up the ramp, keeping there eyes on AK Worthy.

‘The winners of this bout as a result of a DQ, Daniel Riley and Dicey Riley.’

AK goes ballistic as the ref sprints from the ring. X is holding his head on the outside as Dicey holds his arm up in the air smiling while walking up the ramp. AK sees Daniel lying motionless in the ring.

Henry: ‘Come on kid, don’t. You’ve proved a point already.’
Harold: ‘Go on, do it. Think about next week. Boom! Curb Stomp number 2.’
AK Worthy hits the curb stomp for a 2nd time on Daniel as Born of Osiris starts to play.

Show cuts to commercial break.

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 01 Jul 2015, 6:38 pm

February 2011, Man was I this bad, forgot I did this.

Yarmouth Blade grabs the microphone of his Dad and still standing in front of him and then stares right in the face of Hidari.

YB: Listen up Hidari, The only reason we won out tag match the other week was because of me, You may have got the pin but it was me who got the job, You think by showing that video is going to intimidate me? Well think again chop stick.

Foo Poo is a god damn wimp, He can not defend him self with out his brother helping him out, You will say I have my Dad to help me out, Well yeah he is, He has the best knowledge of wrestling to hand down to me, He was a former world tag team champion, A former intercontinental champion, He was a form world champion and all that knowledge he is passing down to me.

You my friend will never be a champion, You my friend will never know what its like to be the best, I am a former tag team champion of the world, I am a former TV champion, How many titles have you so far?

Until you win a championship don't come on here making idle threats to me or my Dad, My Dad would crush you in five seconds, As for me I would crush you in 3 seconds.

You will never be in the same league as me You will never be champion, You will never, ever be as good as the best technical wrestler this company has ever seen.

The crowd start to boo Blade and his Dad as the give each other a high five in the middle of the ring as Hidari just laughs at them both.

YB: Wipe that smile of your face before a wipe it of for you, You when we do have our singles match, And am sure it will come one day you my friend will never be the same man ever again, You will know what it is like to have been in the ring with Yarmouth Blade the future of this company, when I say company I mean 6cwf because I am the best, The baddest man in this crap hole.

The crowd start the ass hole chant.

YB: Now if you have any think else to say, Say it now cos I'm getting rather bored of your pathetic ramblings and all so the breath from this audience is making me wanna heave.

The crowd boo even louder for Blade as his Dad claps his hands and laughing at the same time and Hidari is raging with anger at Blade.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down