The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Transfer Window Thread 15/16

+37
owen10ozzy
hornbloweroafc
monty junior
Roller_Coaster
LastDamnation
Scott is Back
Geordie
westisbest
President Trump
Marky
GSC
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Liam
BamBam
Soldier_Of_Fortune
seanmichaels
MIG
Lowlandbrit
lfc91
Duty281
hampo17
NickisBHAFC
wheelchair1991
compelling and rich
Holymiky
kingraf
Ent
Hero
Jermaine2015
Hammersmith harrier
Nico the gman
Azzy
Mat
Good Golly I'm Olly
Nakatomi Plaza
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
41 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window Thread 15/16 - Page 6 Empty Summer Transfer Window Thread 15/16

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Haha I dont worry, if hes any good he'll be gone in a season and if hes not he'll throw a strop when you're 16th and Steve has lost the plot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window Thread 15/16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Thread 15/16

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Dont rate him? Im so shocked. Definitely times when Kaboul has been easily Spurs' best defender. And for £3m that I heard I think its a cracking deal. French caps too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window Thread 15/16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Thread 15/16

Post by Mat Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Looks like Jonny Evans is off to Everton, 7/8 million. Another ones bites the dust for us, but another good signing for Martinez this summer.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Stewie officially gone. Great signing for Boro.

Otamendi left out of Valencia's kit launch so Man United's twitterati have gone mad.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Great, another missed signing with Evans going to Everton. Also, Matty Phillips now linked heavily with Villa & now we could end up signing Aaron Lennon. Awful stuff, Pulis needs to pull his finger out, like why are we offering on Hennessey, we should be signing Alex McCarthy from Reading for just a million pound more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:42 pm

I fully expect Evans to shine if he does move to Everton, a very capable defender when he's given a run of games something we haven't given him since Ferdinands peak.

Hernandez will bang them in for whoever he signs for, natural poacher who could thrive on the service he'll get at West Ham, doesn't work to well with a big man up front though.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Dont rate him? Im so shocked. Definitely times when Kaboul has been easily Spurs' best defender. And for £3m that I heard I think its a cracking deal. French caps too.

You have seen Younes Kaboul play over the last season and a bit right?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Olly wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Dont rate him? Im so shocked. Definitely times when Kaboul has been easily Spurs' best defender. And for £3m that I heard I think its a cracking deal. French caps too.

You have seen Younes Kaboul play over the last season and a bit right?

Ive seen all of Spurs' defence play shoit for the last few seasons. His main problem has been injury and not being able to get a run of games. Hes definitely a rhythm player but hes a very good signing for any bottom 10 side. So far he'd probably be a starter at the clubs two commenters on this support.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:02 am

Pfft, McAuley > Kaboul.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:44 am

LiamB wrote:Great, another missed signing with Evans going to Everton. Also, Matty Phillips now linked heavily with Villa & now we could end up signing Aaron Lennon. Awful stuff, Pulis needs to pull his finger out, like why are we offering on Hennessey, we should be signing Alex McCarthy from Reading for just a million pound more.
Evans is no big miss, although he'd make us younger. I'd not want Phillips even if he was free, so he can join Villa and waste away on their bench like Scott Sinclair will. Lennon is diabolical but should sign for Everton, and the Hennessey fee and the McCarthy fee are exactly the same, £3.5m. I'd spend £6m on McCarthy rather than £3.5m on a Dingle reject.

Kaboul for £3m is one of the best signings of the summer. He's been consistently Tottenham's best CB for the last two seasons, and before him it was Dawson who they also sold. Instead, Spurs keep Chiriches Laugh

McAuley is a solid CB Mat but he's barely fit to lace Kaboul's boots. He'd not be able to bend that far down at his age either.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 am

Azzy wrote:Kaboul for £3m is one of the best signings of the summer. He's been consistently Tottenham's best CB for the last two seasons.

Surprised Dolph rates him & now I'm reading this. Definitely WUM's

How on earth has Younes Kaboul been consistently Spurs' best defender over the last two years? The best at hopping on the injury table, most likely. In the last two years, he's made less than 30 PL starts (11 last season) & Vertoghan has easily been the best CB playing there. Kaboul is so slow & ponderous it's embarrassing. Mike Williamson will now have a rival for the worst CB of the year award in the north east.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:53 am

John wrote:Surprised Dolph rates him & now I'm reading this. Definitely WUM's

How on earth has Younes Kaboul been consistently Spurs' best defender over the last two years? The best at hopping on the injury table, most likely. In the last two years, he's made less than 30 PL starts (11 last season) & Vertoghan has easily been the best CB playing there. Kaboul is so slow & ponderous it's embarrassing. Mike Williamson will now have a rival for the worst CB of the year award in the north east.
Ask any Spurs fan and they'll tell you Vertonghen isn't a capable CB. It's why Belgium play him at LB and why he was a LB before Spurs signed him. His positioning is poor, he's not great in the air, and he's deceptively lacking in pace. If Barca offer £20m for him they should bite.

Kaboul is twice as fast as Vertonghen. He reads the game well and is good in the air. Acceptable distribution. And if you had Kyle Walker on your flank you're going to look suspect at times - Walker's the worst RB in the Premier League era and I don't know a single Spurs fan who wouldn't drive him to whichever club would take him. Kaboul is a fantastic signing, I wish Albion had been in there.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 am

Alderweireld is a great CB and Spurs have upgraded for sure, but you watch how he struggles to cover both RCB and RB this coming season. Unless they start playing Trippier, he'll struggle.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:21 am

Have no idea what you've been watching, Vertonghan has kept that defence together, to say Kaboul has been the best CB at WHL for the last two years, when he's not even been playing is embarrassing. Kaboul is awful, don't agree with DZ because he's a regular on here & you don't want to upset him.

Other news, Liverpool activate the Benteke release clause. He's heading to Merseyside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:28 am

LiamB wrote:Have no idea what you've been watching, Vertonghan has kept that defence together, to say Kaboul has been the best CB at WHL for the last two years, when he's not even been playing is embarrassing. Kaboul is awful, don't agree with DZ because he's a regular on here & you don't want to upset him.

Other news, Liverpool activate the Benteke release clause. He's heading to Merseyside.

This is my favourite thing ive read this week. Azzy trying not to upset Dolph Laugh

It's a waste of 32.5m for Benteke, Im still trying to figure where everyone plays for Liverpool this year tbh.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:43 am

He actively goes out of his way to upset Dolphin! Laugh

Vertonghen 1st season was excellent for Spurs, last season though he went into Vermaelen mode and was utter gash.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:47 am

I don't have the background on these two, like you do, but to say Kaboul has been the best CB at Spurs in the last two years is mind-boggling.

Anyway, Sergio Ramos is going nowhere, what a surprise. With Evans to Everton, it looks like Otamendi is finally heading to Manchester United now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:50 am

Everton reject Chelsea's stones bid.

Interesting.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:54 am

Hero wrote:He actively goes out of his way to upset Dolphin! Laugh

Vertonghen 1st season was excellent for Spurs, last season though he went into Vermaelen mode and was utter gash.
Hero has it Liam - if Dolph and I ever met there would be blood and body parts everywhere. He is literally last of the people on this board I like agreeing with. But on this he's bang on, as he is on several other points. He's the Adrian Durham of v2.

Vertonghen was excellent for Spurs first season because he spent half his time playing LB. He's not capable of holding a line or commanding the back four. When Kaboul has played he's been the rock at the back for Spurs. Fazio plays well on occasion and Chiriches has been woeful. Vertonghen is also helped by having Danny Rose at LB who, while also a gallavanting headcase at times, is mostly defensively responsible. You have to look past reputation and watch the game - Tongs is left footed, has great hair, but he's not a great CB. Most Spurs fans will tell you that. Put a quality CB next to him and he's better, give him a better LB and he may be very good - but with Fazio and Rose alongside him he's bang average.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:55 am

If we sell Stones and replace him with Evans I will be Frak annoyed. If we get Evans in as competition for Jags and Stones then fair enough.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:57 am

MIG wrote:If we sell Stones and replace him with Evans I will be Frak annoyed.  If we get Evans in as competition for Jags and Stones then fair enough.
Didn't you sign Alcaraz to play Martinez's favoured 3 at the back? Replacing John Stones with anybody short of Mehdi Benatia is a no-no for you guys. He's the one absolute keeper you have, even more so than Barkley.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:02 am

David J Levy @d_levy
Hope Kaboul passes his medical - would be the first thing he's successfully passed in a year. #thfc #spurs
12:12 PM - 16 Jul 2015

Jonny @jshirls28
Younes Kaboul, good riddance, slow, full of mistakes, can't pass, can't head, in fact he can't do anything apart from get injured #thfc
1:50 PM - 16 Jul 2015

Dog @scottdogconway
Kaboul is just happy to be there, like some window licker. That can only be reason why he keeps smiling when forwards run past him. #thfc

Tom Prickett @spursfantommo84
Kaboul doesn't even look bothered when we concede goals, despite being at fault himself for so many of them. #thfc

Keater @JasonKeatley
Kaboul has got to go #THFC

Just a few of your so-called Spurs fans who love Kaboul. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:05 am

LiamB wrote:David J Levy @d_levy
Hope Kaboul passes his medical - would be the first thing he's successfully passed in a year. #thfc #spurs

Jonny @jshirls28
Younes Kaboul, good riddance, slow, full of mistakes, can't pass, can't head, in fact he can't do anything apart from get injured #thfc

Dog @scottdogconway
Kaboul is just happy to be there, like some window licker. That can only be reason why he keeps smiling when forwards run past him. #thfc

Kaboul doesn't even look bothered when we concede goals, despite being at fault himself for so many of them. #thfc

Keater @JasonKeatley

Just a few of your so-called Spurs fans who love Kaboul. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

You could find quotes saying how bad Harry Kane is if he left too.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:10 am

Trippier---Wimmer---Alderweireld---Vertonghen

Possible Spurs 1st team defense this season?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:11 am

Marky wrote:
LiamB wrote:David J Levy @d_levy

Jonny @jshirls28

Dog @scottdogconway

Keater @JasonKeatley

You could find quotes saying how bad Harry Kane is if he left too.
Exactly, find any club and if a player leaves the Twitter brigade begin their rants.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:20 am

Azzy wrote:
MIG wrote:If we sell Stones and replace him with Evans I will be Frak annoyed.  If we get Evans in as competition for Jags and Stones then fair enough.
Didn't you sign Alcaraz to play Martinez's favoured 3 at the back? Replacing John Stones with anybody short of Mehdi Benatia is a no-no for you guys. He's the one absolute keeper you have, even more so than Barkley.

I'm not sure Alcaraz was ever good enough to get in the starting line up.  A back line of -
Coleman  Stones  Jagielka  Evans  Baines
could work I guess.  As long as Coleman and Baines push right up.  Sure they wouldn't have a problem with that!

I agree about Stones, would be devestated if he was sold.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 pm

LiamB wrote:Just a few of your so-called Spurs fans who love Kaboul. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
Andy Dowley ‏@shuffledowley 27 mins27 minutes ago
Gutted to see @YounsKabs4 go, top player and you'll be missed. Good luck!

Callum Bradke ‏@1999bradkec 31 mins31 minutes ago Crewe, England
@YounsKabs4 good luck Younes. We will forever remember that header against Arsenal. All the best at Sunderland.

Andy Line ‏@andyl_14 20 mins20 minutes ago
@YounsKabs4 @SpursOfficial all the best! Yiddo!

DanSturdy ‏@Dan_Sturdy12 20 mins20 minutes ago
@SpursOfficial @YounsKabs4 thanks for the work over the years, good luck at Sunderland!!

I'mAYidette ‏@abi2012thfc 39 mins39 minutes ago
@YounsKabs4 all the best at Sunderland,thanks for the years & 'that goal'

Dale Cleary ‏@Dalethfc 46 mins46 minutes ago
@YounsKabs4 @SpursOfficial Thanks for your service Kaboom. The Memory of your winner v the scum will live forever with us. Good Luck.

Declan Wiseman ‏@Wizward 1 hr1 hour ago
@SpursOfficial Farewell @YounsKabs4 Good luck at Sunderland! Thanks for all the good memories. Never getting that header vs Arsenal #COYS

Davin Leaver ‏@Dav_11 1 hr1 hour ago
@YounsKabs4 thanks for your efforts ! Rated highly by many but not those who mattered ! All the best in the future ! #spurs4life

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@THFC__Fans 2 hrs2 hours ago
Thanks for everything @YounsKabs4, been a top player for years for us. Good luck at Sunderland

Josh ‏@Bucks_PT 2 hrs2 hours ago
Thanks for this @YounsKabs4 https://instagram.com/p/5NdnrVJGht/  great day! Good luck at Sunderland

Jonathan Dockett ‏@JonnyDockett 2 hrs2 hours ago
@YounsKabs4 @SpursOfficial Thank you Younes, wishing you all the very best at Sunderland.

Just a few Spurs fans who love Kaboul. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Hero wrote:Trippier---Wimmer------Vertonghen

Possible Spurs 1st team defense this season?

This will be the line up

Walker - Alderweireld - Verts - Rose

They will play Tripper, Wimmer, Verts/Dier, Davis in the cups

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Spurs won't get near top four with Rose and Walker as their FBs. Trippier and Vertonghen, with another CB coming in, would do it. Maybe Ginter from Dortmund.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Rose was brilliant last season for us, ever since they bought Davis he has upped his game, I agree with you on Walker he is Poopie, they would be mad not to play Trippier ahead of him

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Rose = Brilliant

You make me chuckle Dicey Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Well he was the shining light of our defence last season so that should tell you how poor it was Nando Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:17 pm

#NeedsMoreKaboul Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:19 pm

That goal you conceded against Arsenal, where Rose just went hell for leather in the wrong direction, was truly hilarious Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:21 pm

Fernando wrote:#NeedsMoreKaboul Wink

#NeedsMoreWoodgate

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:22 pm

Azzy wrote:That goal you conceded against Arsenal, where Rose just went hell for leather in the wrong direction, was truly hilarious Laugh

Our defence has been abysmal for years but hopefully Poch can sort it out, at least it looks like he is trying this season

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Jonathan Woodman, what a player he was.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Azzy wrote:Spurs won't get near top four with Rose and Walker as their FBs. Trippier and Vertonghen, with another CB coming in, would do it. Maybe Ginter from Dortmund.

Delusional to think that with a relegated full back from Burnley & a few other defensive acquisitions, that Spurs 'would do it' & break the top 4. That club has a squad that is intrinsically fragile & they are mentally weak. Sorting the defensive side of the club is one part of what is a complete overhaul of playing staff needed to compete with Arsenal or Man U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:35 pm

The thought of Azzy agreeing because it's me is hilarious. V2's Piers Morgan could argue with himself all day he so loves to be contrary!

It is funny how football fans are though. There appears to be no such thing as form. You're either amazing or awful.

And the comments about Vertonghen hold that defence together! He had a good year at the start of his spell but since then he's been truly atrocious. Less Vermaelen more Jean Alain Boumsong.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Rumour is that Delph to City is back

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:01 pm

LiamB wrote:
Azzy wrote:Spurs won't get near top four with Rose and Walker as their FBs. Trippier and Vertonghen, with another CB coming in, would do it. Maybe Ginter from Dortmund.

Delusional to think that with a relegated full back from Burnley & a few other defensive acquisitions, that Spurs 'would do it' & break the top 4. That club has a squad that is intrinsically fragile & they are mentally weak. Sorting the defensive side of the club is one part of what is a complete overhaul of playing staff needed to compete with Arsenal or Man U.
Frank Lampard and Jermain Defoe left West Ham when they were relegated, were they delusional signings? Fabrizio Ravanelli scored 30 goals for a Boro side that was relegated, was he a delusional signing? You can't write off players from relegated teams just because his team went down. Danny Ings earned a move to Liverpool off the back of his performances last season and Trippier has also earned a move to a big club. He was one of Burnley's best players.

And if you think that Spurs team is mentally weak, you need your head read. Eriksen and Kane are as determined as they come, Andros Townsend has an ego the size of the Hawthorns. If Spurs were a quality team at the back they'd be right up there.

However seeing as you're such an expert, how would you get Spurs into the top four? Which players would you move on, who would you bring in, what formation and style would you play? Remembering to fix an 'intrinsically fragile' squad with 'mental weakness', through a complete overhaul of playing staff. Let's see some actual content from you rather than constant dismissals of other team's signings.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:The thought of Azzy agreeing because it's me is hilarious. V2's Piers Morgan could argue with himself all day he so loves to be contrary!
I like the comparison, Piers is quite often right and always puts his money/balls where his/other people's mouth/mouths is/are. Adrian Durham on the other hand is a 100% wum, closet Gooner Wink

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Well done Fabian Delph - showing excellent ambition as the move to man city is back on
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:45 pm

made no sense to me in turning them down in the first place, he walks straight into that team ahead of fernandinho & fernando.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Yaya Sanogo joins Ajax on loan Summer Transfer Window Thread 15/16 - Page 6 3559488474
Real Madrid sign Kiko Casilla to be no.2 to Keylor Navas unless De Gea signs then Navas will be sold and he'll still be no.2 Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:50 pm

John wrote:made no sense to me in turning them down in the first place, he walks straight into that team ahead of fernandinho & fernando.

Only reason must've been to get more money out of them? But even that doesn't make much sense.

Anyways I'm all for players screwing Aston villa - there midfield is in serious trouble now
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:36 pm

They've signed Gueye who a good host of Prem clubs wanted, and soon will have £32.5m to play with. Townsend to Villa must be nailed on. They should try sign Dembele too. I really want Dembele, so misused by Spurs.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:42 pm

I expect Sherwood will go after his beloved Ade-Barn-Door then anyone.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Well good luck to Tekkers and Delph cant blame them, But Delph dont fk about make the choice then go.

Hope for his sake he doesn't sit on the bench and play just the odd game but if he does i wont lose any sleep over it.
May damage his england chance with the euros less than a year away.

We will see alot more of Gil next season basing on what Sherwood is saying. This kid looked class when he played.

Grealish is good, hopefully get better, Sinclair has been decent for us.

Really hoping Gardner gets game time, that boy is class.

Hopefully we get a decent forward in. Would love Austin.
Hopefully Kozak can do well.

Still need a decent left and right back.

Need a decent no 2. This Bunn guy, no.

Interesting to see what happens.

UTV

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Olly wrote:
John wrote:made no sense to me in turning them down in the first place, he walks straight into that team ahead of fernandinho & fernando.

Only reason must've been to get more money out of them? But even that doesn't make much sense.

Anyways I'm all for players screwing Aston villa - there midfield is in serious trouble now

You need to let it go kid, just a thought.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Brady to Norwich all but done
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next