The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Wrestling podcast - happy, happy talk

+2
Prometheus
Adam D
6 posters

Go down

The v2 Wrestling podcast - happy, happy talk Empty The v2 Wrestling podcast - happy, happy talk

Post by Adam D Wed 15 Jul 2015, 9:05 am

The v2 Wrestling podcast - happy, happy talk 1267679

http://v2wrestling.com/5/post/2015/07/the-v2wrestling-podcast-happy-happy-talk.html

This week, the podcast team mix things up a little. Due to a technical issue, the planned TJ Perkins (Manik) interview has been postponed and rearranged for later in the week, along with a brand new interview with Jeff Jarrett.

As we will be having a big TNA discussion with TJ and Jeff, the show starts off with a quick look at WWEs Battleground PPV. We then swiftly move on to the team think is the best talker in the business at the moment. Typically, the panel disagrees and you will question Adams sanity when you here his third pick!

To make sure you never miss a show, please follow us on facebook, twitter and subscribe to us on iTunes/ Podomatic. 

To submit a question for Jeff/ TJ or answer any of the above, please email us at wrestling@v2journal.com or contact us through twitter or facebook and please make sure to submit any questions you would like us to discuss!

To listen to the show scroll below or download from iTunes here (click)

If you have problem listening to the show on the v2Journal, you can listen directly to the show on http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2015-07-14T13_57_38-07_00

Dont forget to subscribe so you never miss a show.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling podcast - happy, happy talk Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling podcast - happy, happy talk

Post by Prometheus Wed 15 Jul 2015, 1:20 pm

Any podcast that starts "watch out, there's a hurricane coming through" has to be the best broadcast of the week!

I can't see how AJ Styles is a free agent. Yes, he wrestles in other organizations, but they are mostly associated with New Japan. I'd be thinking that any bookings he takes have to be okay for New Japan. So, he's not likely to turn out for AAA when New Japan work with CMLL.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling podcast - happy, happy talk Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling podcast - happy, happy talk

Post by MetalMotty Wed 15 Jul 2015, 4:31 pm

Hi Good show guys,
for the question of the week, there are loads of better talker than Adams third pick (didn't want to put spoilers out there)

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 16 Jul 2015, 1:22 am

About 8 minutes into the podcast, damn it Enforcers on to me

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 16 Jul 2015, 8:39 am

We've rumbled you, you damn hipster!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 16 Jul 2015, 9:47 am

Enforcer wrote:We've rumbled you, you damn hipster!

I thought Chris was the only member of the podcast who was 'rumbling' me

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 19 Jul 2015, 12:58 pm

In response to the best talkers in the business, Grado cut the best promo of 2015.

Edit: I should probably mention that this is exactly NSFW. So make sure young listeners arent nearby.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down