The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6NG Season Finale PPV - Card

+3
Blade
Legend
Gregers
7 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Next Gen

Go down

6NG Season Finale PPV - Card Empty 6NG Season Finale PPV - Card

Post by Gregers Tue 31 May 2011, 9:36 pm

6NG Season Finale PPV Card - Hosted by Stephen Mulhern

Results of Elimination 4 - James Eagle or Yarmouth Blade to join Edan Ekram in the final two

Match 1 - Hardcore Match - Blue Dragon vs Federico Gonzalez

Match 2 - Special Guest Referee JJ Johnson - Yarmouth Blade vs The Scorpion

Match 3 - Frank Horrigan vs Edan Ekram

Match 4 - Special Guest Enforcer - James Eagle vs James McManus

Match 5 - Longinus w/General Sanchez vs Hero (The COH banned from ringside)

Main Event - Edan Ekram vs James Eagle or Yarmouth Blade

Winner of 6NG Season 1 to be announced...

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

6NG Season Finale PPV - Card Empty Re: 6NG Season Finale PPV - Card

Post by Legend Tue 31 May 2011, 9:39 pm

(Eagle steps out onto the stage, just as fans are beginning to leave the arena. His face is seething at the announcement of having to wait another week.)

JE: What a lovely twist there. What did you do Yarmouth? Go running to your beloved Jack and beg him to use some of his insider ability to buy yourself extra time? 

JE: Well time won't be helping you, sonny. It just gives me more of a chance to justify the fact that... I'M BETTER THAN YOU! More time for you to reveal more of your falseness... and the fact that you are the one and  only chicken flipper in all of 6WF!

JE: Yarmouth Blade, that's a funny name isn't it! Is that your real name or is it just another disguise for you to hide behind? Just like the way you hide behind Perfect Jack! In fact, you more than just hide behind him. Your nose is so far stuck up his bum, that you've completely lost all ability to prove you can be a singles competitor. You've gone so far that way, that there's no longer any way back. The Belton Brawler can now say he made it to the final day... but you can't say what I will be saying come this time next week. "I am the champion of 6NG and future champion of 6WF." Bring on the golden era!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 31 May 2011, 9:59 pm

Yarmouth Blade is back stage and looking at one of the tv's that's one the wall in the corridor and has just watched James Eagles comment.

Blade looks at the camera and smiles.

YB: Eagle you think that you are better then me huh well I beg to differ young up start.
Extra time, hey? What's that we playing football now?

Crowd can be herd laughing in the back ground.

YB: You call me a chicken flipper hey?
Well I do like chicken so I guess I must be a chicken flipper.
And so much for Edan calling a truce between us, the crowd have not even left and your calling me names.

YB:At least wait till the final little Jimmy.

YB:And as for running to my Beloved pro Perfect Jack, well he is one of the best in the business and if he were your pro you would be chuffed to bits, instead you are jealous because I get a long with my pro and you don't.

YB: So little Jimmy, fly away now, go on shoo,shoo, go on fly away little Jimmy.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2011, 10:24 pm

Several photographers are gathered outside the main entrance to the 6NG arena, with Clarissa close by with a microphone at hand. A black Bentley cruises in and the door opens; out steps Edan Ekram, who is just getting off the phone. Cameras flash as camera men shout 'This way Edan; this way!' After a brief period of posing, Edan heads towards the doors followed by Clarissa.

Clarissa: Edan, care to offer your thoughts for your match on the latest episode of 6NG?

Edan: My thoughts? I think it proved that James, Yarmouth and I are the best 6NG has to offer. At the end it was us three that stood tall in the ring, whilst Horrigan and Scorpion scarpered out as quickly as they came. I've said from the start that I've been targetted by certain individuals from 6NG because they saw me as their biggest threat. Horrigan and Scorpion are still hurt from being kicked out the tournament and deemed not to be good enough.

-Edan opens the doors and steps a few paces before being met by a grinning Jerome Dubois.-

Jerome: Ah mon ami. You have did it! You are von of ze last two remaining contestants.

Edan: You know I couldn't have got this far without you. The biggest thanks I could give would be to go on and win it all.

-Edan shakes hands with Jerome being embracing in a brotherly hug. They release and Jerome turns to Clarissa.-

Jerome: Zis is ze future of 6wF right 'ere. Edan Ekram iz not only ze best wrestler in ze competition, but he is also one of ze most charismatic on ze mic. When he iz promoted to ze main roster, oh mon dieu, he iz going to take it by storm. It has been a pleasure to work with Edan these past two months and I look forward to a friendship that vill last much, much longer. I must bid you adieu as I have some training to do myself.

-Edan waves off Jerome before Clarissa continues her interview.-

Clarissa: Towards the end of Next Gen last night we saw you playing peace maker between Eagle and Blade; do you really get on with both of them or is it just to not distract from the finale?

Edan: Do you really think I would have formed an alliance with James Eagle if I didn't like him?

-Clarissa goes to speak.-

Edan: Rhetorical question, dear. Of course I get on with both of them, it's just that I see myself as more likely to succeed with James Eagle by my side, rather than Yarmouth Blade. After this competition I wish him all the best in 6wF, but when it comes down to whether I think I will achieve more than him- of course I will. I haven't became hot favourite to become 6NG Champion by being consistently average throughout this competition.

No. I've lit up so many matches with wrestling that puts all others to shame. That's what is going to shine through when I take on Horrigan in the PPV. No matter how much raw strength he'll try and use against me, I'll be quicker and more intelligent in the ring to let myself get into a position I can't recover from. He may have had the advantage over me in all our past meetings, but that ends this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 31 May 2011, 10:25 pm

(James Eagle returns backstage and walks straight into Clarissa who is waiting to conduct an interview.)

C: Hey James, long time no speak! Rumour has it that Yarmouth Blade has been bad mouthing you once again. He said something about football, liking chicken, herding the crowd and he also ripped off the WWE.

JE: You know what? I think Yarmouth would be better of keeping his trap shut. He's doing more harm than good at the moment!

JE: What exactly does football have to do with anything. His mind is completely off course at the moment - he ain't focused on the prize.

C: I think the football reference was something to do with you mentioning extra time.

JE: Is this dude a psycho? Can extra time not literally mean extra time these days? His world clearly revolves around another sport, which makes it further clear that his destiny is not to be in 6WF. 

JE: What else? Oh yeah. So... he also likes chicken! Awkward! And what does that have to do with anything?

C: I honestly don't have a clue! Laugh

JE: Thanks for reaching out to me, Clarissa. This confirms my belief that the Belton Trawler is nothing but a brain-dead carrot-faced... bin man!

(Eagle's fan section of the crowd laugh and break into chant.)

Crowd: Eagle! Eagle! Eagle!

C: Thank you for your time James!

JE: As always Clarissa.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 31 May 2011, 10:55 pm

Yarmouth Blade pulls up in his Black Toyota celica.
Blade get's out of the car and there's Clarissa waiting at the entrance with mic hand.

The crowd goes wild at the site of Yarmouth Blade.

C: Hi Blade mind if I have a word with you for a sec?

YB: Sure hun, what's up?

C: Well I just had a word with James Eagle and said, well.......

YB: Go on hun, What did he say?

C: HE said that your a brain dead, carrot faced bin man.

YB: Did he now?

C: Yes he did what's your reaction?

YB: My reaction will speak for itself in the ring, but I will say this.
One I'm no bin man, oh and by the way there's nothing wrong with being a bin man.

YB: And carrot faced, where he got that one from I will never know?
I have Black hair, and the colour of my skin is black, so me thinks that Mr Eagle is colour blind.

YB: And as for being brain dead, well I'm here and breathing and talking, so no Mr Eagle I am not brain dead either.

C: Thank's Blade and let's hope you win tonight cos I want my steak meal I'm starving.

YB: Thank's hun, and don't you worry this one is in the bag.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 31 May 2011, 11:15 pm

*The arena lights flash on and off and the crowd all wait in anticipation.The titantron lights up and the words "Icon" flash up on the screen.A rumble of pyros erupt from along the top of the stage and then a blue blaze enlightens the arena air.A spotlight shines down from above and fixates on the curtain as "Champion" erupts into the soundwaves as the crowd in attendance goes into audacious raptures for the arrival...

RJ:Here he is.....oh my god......JJ JOHNSON IS BACK IN THE 6WF!

MW:But why here,and why now?...I cant believe he is trying to steal the limelight from these 6NG rookies...

RJ:Well it doesnt sound like this crowd thinks that...and why are you moaning anyway,all you did was criticise 6NG...

MW: (Mumbles inaudibly)

RJ:Thats what I thought...

JJ Johnson stands out on the stage,dressed in a pair of jeans,white hoody and vest and a pair of expensive sunglasses.He twirls on the spot and smiles as the crowd continues to go wild and then he moonwalks down onto the ramp and begins to tag hands with the fans in attendance.

RJ:I can barely here myself think...

JJ climbs up onto the apron with a grin and then flips over the ropes into the ring as the noise goes up again.He smirks and then takes a mic from the ring announcer and stares around at the sell-out crowd...

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

RJ:This is wild...these fans love it when The Franchise is back in town....

JJ:WASSUP 6WF!

*Crowd pop

JJ:Nah,nah nah...thats not how we doin like that....I said WASSUP 6WF!

*Crowd ultra pop

JJ:Yeah,hell yeah that is exactly what I be talking about....now let me ask y'all a question.....miss me?

*The crowd erupts again and JJ grins as the fans chant his name

JJ:Now,now dont y'all go making this emotional on me like you always be doing now alright?....See last week Triple J,JJ Johnson was kicking back,sipping a margarita, relaxing and maxing down by the pool...when my cell phone rang,now this must o' been round o' bout seven in the morning and folks know that this playa right here dont like to be disturbed until at least past noon...so you can imagine my surprise when I got the 6WF directors on the holla trying to organise a one-off appearance and all that shabazz...

Crowd:Welcome back x5

JJ:And thats means a heck of a lot coming from all of y'all....so naturally my instincts where like "the time aint right"..."I need more time to think on this"...but my heart,deep down my heart was telling me that it was time for the sucka trashing,punk ass smashing,one in a million,making dollars by the billion,never stoppin,heart droppin, Franchise Initiative ....JJ JOHNSON!

*Crowd pop mega and the noise is defeaning

JJ:And here I am baby,all my playas and playarettes know that fo' this one night only all the rules are broken,all the stories,all the drama is out of the window.Aint nobody caring about who Miss Jessica gone get impregnated by next...

*Crowd laugh

JJ:I mean if you asking me then my money is on Wire...

*The cameras turn to Michael Wire,who looks shifty

JJ:Cos this son o' a bitch being getting a little bit too big fo' his breaches as of late and that usually means that he hitting it hard and heavy....cos this fool wasnt making no noise when his ass was tied up in Crime Lord's basement...

*The crowd are still laughing as Wire blushes

JJ:Yeah I remember that you hermit looking mother (beep)....But lets get back to business,because me coming back fo' one night only aint to plug any new venture...it is simply to give back to the greatest....and I mean GREATEST fans of all time...

*The crowd start up another "JJ" chant

JJ:And this was too good an opportunity to turn down.I have watched the first ever season of 6NG and I have thought that myself what an awesome concept it reallly is.This is a platform to superstardom,something that has been missing from this business for a very long time. You know when I first started here in 6WF there were alot of talented guys just breaking through...

TGA...

*Crowd pop

JJ:Abe Abercorn...

*Crowd pop

JJ:Crime Lord...

*Huge boos

JJ:And Enforcer...

*Cheers

JJ:Heck even Mike "One Tree" Hill was just about getting out of diapers back then..

*Crowd boo Hill's name

JJ:But right there is a list of men that all debuted within three months of one another and between us we amassed ten world championships....we didnt have this concept,we had to scratch our way through the ranks to become recognised.God only knows what those men would have acheived had they had the priviledge of competing in such a fantastic venture...

*A 6NG chant starts out

JJ:All of these men that have competed in this competition are more blessed than they could ever know. They havent had to find themselves thrown to the lions, my first month in 6WF I had to go up against Hobo...

*Crowd pop

JJ:Diablo...

*Crowd pop again

JJ:And one of the most evil s.o.b's of all time...Nemesis!

*Crowd give another cheer

JJ:I would have loved the opportunity to ply my trade against guys with a dream like mine,to hone my skills before the big leagues kicked off.This venture is something that has set a precedent and long may it continue...I tip my hat to all involved because they have literally blown the playbook out of the water and created a new level of sports entertainment...

But yet every week I switched my tv on and there were guys in this competition who had the gaul,they had the nerve to criticse the proceedings.The whined and they complained like some little baby bitches..."waaaaaaaaah I want a title shot"...."wahhhhhhhhhhhhh I deserve to be on the main roster"............"waaaaaah I want to fight Hero"....

Newflash homebitches, this aint silverspoon city.This is the 6WF,this is the place where you work your ass to the bone for your opportunities.Aint nobody gonna wipe yo ass or hand you chances on a plate...you go out there and you seize it with both hands...because if you dont,then I guarantee that someone else,someone more hungry and determined will...while your all stuck getting wasted on reggae reggae sauce with Rasta!

Incase you hadnt noticed, there is always an opportunity to exploit and there is always an opening to be seized upon. I didnt become a two time world champion by sitting back and curling my hair....I busted my ass and I took the fight to those who were not expecting it...there aint no harm in taking the collission to the guys who holding championship gold...there aint no harm in calling out the big guns...

But the moment yo ass becomes disrespectful,the moment you talk trash on the elite 6WF superstars,thats when yo better be ready fo' the storm that be coming. I seen guys beating down on Max Adamson,crackerjackin on Hero,literally disrespecting some of the finest athletes to ever grace a 6WF ring and you expect us all to bow down at yo feet...

Well JJ Johnson says GUESS AGAIN JACKASSES!

*Crowd pop

JJ:They told me that my role here would be to act as special guest referee fo' an upcoming match involiving Yarmouth Blade...

*Crowd cheer

JJ:And The Scorpion...

*Crowd boo

JJ:Yeah,yeah I kinda got that impression too.You see Scorpion I seen you on my television screen and to be quite honest homie,you aint all that.I seen a ten dozen nickle and dime punks just like you everytime I walk through Compton...you talk a big game,always frontin up in someones grill but mo' than likely you gone get slapped up if you get to steppin if you feel me?

*Crowd cheer

JJ:Now I seen that you got the skills that can pay the bills but you yet another benefactor of the Miss Jessica skank-o'rama school of thought.....you think that one big result,one big win and we all gone holla at you,give you the big licks but that aint how this works playboy...you ever heard of that fool Maven?...Yeah he was on a show just like this one....he also got that one big result that shocked the world...you seen him recently?....No of course you aint cos that sucka be pushing trolleys down Wall Mart now...cos his attitude stunk up the gaff mo' than Cassius after a night down China Town...

I see potential in you Scorpion...heck I see a little bit of JJ Johnson in yo young ass,I was cocky,brash and arrogant...I went straight fo' the top...but mo' often than not I got my ass beat down....I had to work harder than anyone else to get to the promised land....but in the end it was worth it....I took all my hard work and determination and turned it into one of the most glittering careers of all time....

Now when the times Scorpion,when you standing where I am right now and you can call yourself a world champion,then feel free to run down on people,to make small of those who havent achieved what you achieved.But while you still cleaning out the toilets,while the guys on the main roster still see you as planktonious whore droppings....you remember that yo (beep) still stinks boy and the only fall back you got is a two dollar hooker with fiery red hair and a face that looks like a frat boy fraternity couldnt satisfy her needs...

*Crowd laugh and cheer

JJ:Here lies in the crossroads of your career...you can either use this as yo platform to the bigtime or you can watch us all talk of you with the same disregard as Killer and Cruiser Jim....You can join the club of losers and freaks...or you can take that brass ring and you can haul yo ass through the glass ceiling...

Yarmouth Blade,this playa got his feet on the ground and he got his eyes set,I wouldnt be surprised to see that homie wearing championship hold in the next few months.You find your niche and you work it out until it becomes a groove,when that baby becomes a foothold then you know that you made it....this place is the gallery of dreams and you put in the effort and good things will happen...

Im lucky that I got a front row ticket fo' this badboy,I am gone be referee extraordinair...I am gone be the master of disaster and the bringer of the single biggest ass whoopin of all time should anybody try and disrespect me...

*Crowd cheer

JJ:Because all I am looking for is "the next big thing"...I want to see these guys show the world what the next generation is all about....but rest assured,and make no bones about it...should the chance arise...should one toe step out o' line....JJ Johnson gone take his size 14 boot...turn that son bitch sideways...lube it up with some of the finest KY Jelly...and give someone the biggest ass kicking that there ever was!

Yarmouth Blade....

Scorpion...

The time is coming...

Tick....

Crowd:TOCK!

*JJ grins and takes off his sunglasses as "Champion" blares out again.He drops the mic and throws up the Coalition salute as the crowd goes wild again.He walks to each corner in turn and salutes the crowd before climbing from the ring and exiting up the ramp.

RJ:A message sent by the Franchise Iniative,JJ Johnson.He has set the ground rules for the 6NG showdown between Yarmouth Blade and Scorpion...I cannot wait to see how this one goes down...

MW:Blah Blah Blah...its all this rookie junk anyways...who cares!

RJ:Shutup Mike....ladies and gentlemen,JJ Johnson is back for one night only...this is going to be huge!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 31 May 2011, 11:43 pm

(Eagle hears news that Yarmouth just drove out of the parking lot and returned 28 seconds later to make an entrance. He storms off in that direction and eventually comes across the Belton Brawler. He pokes a finger right between the eyes of his fellow competitors and stares angrily at the man.)

JE: Let me tell you a little story, dweeb! Back on the streets of Telford when I was merely a lil' tot, there were always gonna be people I didn't like. I grew up there knowing this, but nonetheless I fought through every blip and came out on the other side a stronger person. I had to fend for myself. I met thousands of horrible people, but they all had the same goal: to have a success in their life. Despite the hard shells they carried on the outside, they all had the same goal. And they worked their socks off for a real life. However, I never once met anyone like you. You, I don't like or respect. I think the correct scientific term to describe someone like you is... a loser!

JE: Mentally you're not up to this. You don't have the emotional capacity to make it in a federation like 6WF. Actually, it'd probably be best if you went back to pre-school, where you might possibly learn something. Inevitably you'll respond with something like "I love PJ. You're jealous of our steamy relationship. He will carry me to the finish." But quite frankly I couldn't give a toss. I respect Jack, that I do, but I think he needs to realise that he's working on a lost cause. 

JE: There is absolutely zero, nil chance of you winning this competition. Edan and myself will go on to greater things - the tag team championships being our first goal. We are the next generation of 6WF superstars and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The federation has just entered the golden element!

*Crowd pop*
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 01 Jun 2011, 12:27 am

(James Eagle takes a step back, contemplating his actions. He takes a look at a photograph of JJ Johnson pinned up against the noticeboard to his left. Eagle nods, before looking back towards Yarmouth Blade.)

JE: I'm sorry Yarmouth, I cant do this anymore! You know what, I really hate to argue with people, especially when its the fans we're fighting over. You can do whatever you want now, because I'm not going to judge you anymore. One thing you need to remember is that I will always stay loyal to the fans. There is nothing that can stop that and I hope you aren't too stubborn not to realise that too.

JE: You can go back there and do whatever you do with Jacky boy and just enjoy yourself. 

YB: What are you trying to infer?

JE: I'm not inferring anything. Just that you got lucky with your pro and you can look back on that with pride. Looky here though, I've made it to this point all my myself; on my own fuel! What does that show? That shows a man with unchallengeable determination, a man with unbeatable natural talents. That's me! 

JE: You're what I'd call a genetically modified superstar. Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But you've reached your max - there are no more elements to your expansion. With me however, there are no limits to how great I will become. No limits, no boundaries. Call it whatever you will... 'the golden one' is the only one with the package capable of winning this thing. Next Tuesday holds the key to a new era: the golden era!

(Once again, Eagle nods, before stepping back and walking away.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 01 Jun 2011, 12:03 pm

Yarmouth Blade thinks for a second and shouts at James Eagle.

YB: Hey Eagle wait a minute.
Listen man all this fighting and arguing is doing no good to any one, not me, not you, not the fans, so lets just say we are both good, we both have our fans and we love this business.

YB: I for one just want to get on with this compition and we have both done well for getting this far.
Yes you have done this on your own and took some beating's and so have I.
I know we can't or want become the best of friends, so let's just put all this behind us and get a long.

YB: I'm sick of all this bickering, all I want to do is wrestle, oh and win this compition.
So are we gonna get a long or continue these little cat fights?
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:24 pm

(James Eagle appears on the titantron, causing a huge pop from the crowd. He looks down to the floor, before looking up and shouting.)

JE: SIX!!! 

(The crowd remain bemused, before six men emerge into the arena, as "I need a dollar" plays. Each man holds varying amounts of money tied up in elastic bands. They walk around the arena choosing hand-picked recipients to Eagle's money. 'The Golden One' talks over the cheers, while the events unravel.)

JE: Six... the difference in the number of immunity points between me and Mr Ekram... that will ultimately turn out to be useless. Six... the number of rookies that I will have thrown to the back of the pecking order by this time next week. Six... the remaining number of days that I will have to be looked down upon in 6WF.

JE: You see, come next Tuesday, in six days time, I will have overcome the odds and been crowned 6NG champion. My aim is no longer to destroy lonely dweebs like Yarmouth Blade or The Scorpion. I'm going higher up, my first target of course being those tag team championships. Edan and I will become the next breakout stars!

(The screen turns black in an instant.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:02 pm

The lights go out in the 6NG Arena and purple flashes of light chase around the crowd. 'Elements of Life' hits the sound system and out steps Edan Ekram from behind the curtain. He wears a cheeky grin as he jogs down the ramp to tag the fans. Edan slides into the ring and grabs a mic.

Edan: THREE DAYS!

-The crowd cheer so loud that Edan cannot finish his sentence.-

Edan: Three days until I face Frank Horrigan in what will be the toughest match of my career. Throughout my time spent in Next Gen that beast has continued to taunt and attempted to torture me since we first crossed paths. It will be quite a fitting end to our little feud, Frank, that the last moment that we will have together in 6NG will be as I slam your mammoth body straight through a couple of inches of wood straight to the floor.

I know that this fight, between you and me, never seems to go in my favour, but look at all the times you've managed to attack me. I've never been ready. Never expecting you to stoop to such lows that you'd ather blindside me than face me as a man in the ring, one on one. That's why you never got far in this competition, Frank, you may possess a strength and brutality that doesn't seem to have a limit, but you were never brave enough, or maybe not smart enough, to play the game it needed to be played.

I, on the other hand, was smart. I got my points when I needed them and then watched the rest of you scramble around trying to compete with me, and sometimes I'd let you get a few points, just so I could have a rest and sit back and watch you celebrate your pathetic sum of points. If I wanted to I probably could have won every challenge, and don't even contest that- you know that's true. But instead I put a lot of my time and effort into bonding with my mentor, learning from him the manners needed in 6wF, but also the skills you need to make your way up.

After Frank Horrigan comes either James Eagle or Yarmouth Blade. I think everyone knows my opinion on both of these by now. So I'll just say this... I haven't came all this way to finish as runner up. I will win this competition, and if I don't, then there will be fireworks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:41 pm

The one and only hit's and out comes Yarmouth Blade.
The crowd stand on there feet and they go wild as Yarmouth Blade runs down the ramp tagging fans as he goes.
He the slides under the bottom rope and jumps onto the top turn buckle, then does a 360 spin and lands on his feet in the middle of the ring.

RJ: Wow this kid is good, What athleticism and we not started a match yet.

MW: You know my feeling's on this kid,I hate him and hope the Scorpion punisher's him for what he has done to me in the past.

Blade gets a mic from the ring announcer and waits for the crowd to settle.

YB: Hello 6ng, Well I am honoured, The special guest referee is going to be the one and only JJ Johnson.

The crowd start doing the JJ chant.

YB: I mean this guy has done it all,And he chose my match with The scorpion to be the ref for a one off appearance.

The crowd start the JJ chant again.

YB: Now as for The Scorpion.

The crowd start to boo.

YB: He will have to be on top form to beat me, as I will come to destroy him and get my victory.
He will have no chance against my speed, strength and agility.I will be too quick for him and will hit him with the swantom bomb and get JJ to do the 1,2,3.

YB: Then after JJ raises my arm in victory I will then go in to the match with James Eagle and Edan Ekram and win that match all so, then after all that they will be calling the winner of 6ng season 1 Yarmouth Blade!!!!!!!!

The one and only hits and Yarmouth Blade climbs on to the top turn buckle and poses for the fans.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 04 Jun 2011, 2:26 pm

the final countdown hits and James Mcmanus strides down the ramp

JM- well well welllll we finaly have our match Mr Eagle.

The crowd cheer with anticipation

JM-I do not know why you parasites are now cheering because what i have planned for mr eagle is to make sure that if he is to some how make it to the main event. then he will not be there. The future starts now.

the final countdown hits again and mcmanus raises his arms as the screen goes to black

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:06 am

Blue Dragon is walking down a corridor immediately following his Hardcore Title defence at Mayhem when Clarrisa catches up with him, microphone in hand and she puts her hand on his shoulder, he turns quickly fist clenched, she shields her face and we see Blue Dragon's face, a crimson mask, blood still visibly seeping from his head and his lip swelling massively, stops himself from swinging the punch as he realises who it is

BD: I'm sorry love, Listen I’m a little wound up at the minute so unless you're planning on joining me in the locker room and helping me.... unwind, then I suggest you make this quick...

C: Sorry Blue, I should have realised, if you like to do this another time....?

BD: No it's ok, I owe it to the people not to shy away form the camera in heath and.. well.. like this...

He smiles slightly and blood drips out from where a tooth should be

C: Ok well I'll make it quick, no offence, it that state Id rather let you get back to your Locker room alone. After tonight’sss brutal match witSalomonnn Riddick, do you think you'll be ready to face Federico Gonzalez this cominTuesdayay?

Dragon looks surprised by the question

BD: Ready for what?

C: Yes, this Tuesday you've got a hardcore match against the brother your one time pupil Fernando Gonzalez...

BD: Brother? I thought it was a typo, Federico..... Sounds like a celebrity Hair Stylist.....

He wipes what he thinks is sweat for his eyes and looks down at the blood as it pools in his hand, his eyes seems to widen and his smile turns to a grimace as he takes the Microphone from Clarrisa and she backs away leaving him alone with the camera

BD: Do you see this?

He holds his hands in front of him and lets the blood drip from them onto the floor, as the anger builds up inside him the gash in his head starts to pour with blood again and in flows down his face, as he talks it flies towards the camera staining the picture red

BD: Federico! I took out your brother for disrespecting me! He never appreciated me for the teacher I was! if he had, he'd have been lucky enough to become my Hardcore Pupil and he genuinely would have became the next Hardcore Legend in 6WF. Instead, the moron made an enemy of me! That peed me off, and I lost it! I destroyed him!

He seems to calm a little

BD: Now I hear you've challenged me, the Hardcore Champion, to a Hardcore match at a PPV. Well you've just seen what I do to people in Hardcore matches at PPVs. You sure you still want this match Rico?

He smiles at the camera, the rage still bubbling at the surface

BD: What happened to Nando will happen to you Rico....

The camera zooms right into his face and as he's taking a stream of blood runs down his forehead and across his right eye dripping like a tear....

BD: Tuesday, 6NG, Torture, Suffering, DeJaVu!!!
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:23 am

Yarmouth Blade is standing in the corridor looking at some of the poster's that on the wall.
One is with all the contestant's that have appeared on this season's addition of next generation, then there's one that's got all the pro's on and the third one is which Blade is looking at, and it's the one that has Edan Ekram,James Eagle and Yarmouth Blade pictured on it with the caption "who will Join Edam in the final?"

As the camera turns to Blade the crowd start to cheer in the back ground.
The camera spins round to Blade and smiles at the camera.

YB: I know who will be joining Edan in the final and it will be me Yarmouth Blade,You see Mr Eagle, You may have all the money that can buy you the fans but me I have the skill, The power and the agility to win this compition.

Crowd are going crazy at this point.

YB: You know you can not win that's why you have to hand out money to the fans to make them like you.
They like me cos I have natural talent,you are just some body who works here.
and as for Mr Ekram well,When I have finished with you you will be nothing more than a has been or never was,You are good but not good enough to compete with Yarmouth Blade.
Because I am the one and only Yarmouth Bladeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

The start cheering as Blade turns back to the poster and the camera goes back to ring side.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 06 Jun 2011, 4:21 pm

The camera cuts to a dojo in Tokyo,Japan.

inside the dojo are many people wrestling.

the camera closes in a on 6ft 6 tanned guy wearing sunglasses kicking a punchbag. the man in the sunglasses spots the camera and walks over it.

federico takes off his shades

fg: my name is Federico Gonzalez and welcome to my house of pain!

fg: in days blue dragon, im coming to 6wf to end you after your assault on my innocent brother Fernando.

Federico goes bright red with anger

fg: there's two things i don't accept in life, 1) lazy people with a can't do attitude and 2) people who mess with my family

Federico rages and kicks a hole through a punch bag

fg: i hear your the hardcore champion, ive watched a couple of matches and you are NOT hardcore!

fg: here in japan you wouldn't last 5 minutes, ive been put through glass tables, hit with barbed wire ,set on fire and have still got up.

Federico walks off for a second and returns with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire set alight .

fg: you see this blue dragon! with this im going to cave your skull in and whilst you lie unconscious on the floor bleeding profusely im going to be standing over you with my arm raised in victory

Federico throws the on fire baseball bat at a picture of blue dragon which goes up in flames into charred remains

fg: see you soon blue dragon

Federico laughs manically into the camera before it cuts away.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down