The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the greatest male player of all time?

+17
noleisthebest
exiledscotinwhales
azania
socal1976
Schrodinger's Cat
denzilsmom
legendkillar
Stealth Maestro Agro Love
eirebilly
davidl1061
VintageStorm
Dave.
Solerina
ADMIN
Davie
Enforcer
Adam D
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is the greatest male player of all time?

Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 16 ]
[ 2 ]
Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 33

Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Empty Who is the greatest male player of all time?

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Feb 2011, 11:25

First topic message reminder :

Different eras have required different skills, so its very hard to get this list down to 10 nominees but I thought I would try.

Who do you think has the moniker of the greatest ever tennis player? It may not be the one who has won the most but I would be interested in hearing your reasonings.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the greatest male player of all time?

Post by graf_the_greatest Thu 12 May 2011, 22:58

Oops, so I did say it. Sorry. As for the book, I will give it a go.

graf_the_greatest

Back to top Go down

Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the greatest male player of all time?

Post by Haddie-nuff Fri 13 May 2011, 09:03

Who is the greatest male player of all time? - Page 2 732107

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2