The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBE farewell

+9
Dipper Brown
Coxy001
Rowley
jimdig
Happytravelling
milkyboy
Scottrf
3fingers
ONETWOFOREVER
13 posters

Go down

TBE farewell Empty TBE farewell

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Goodbye

You graced the field of combat
with elegance and style
you made the ugly seem pretty
we had not seen 1 such as you for a while
and still the envious hate
a shameful fate they await
such is the end of those in denial

You out witted the best
embarrassed the rest
met every test
and remained well dressed
yet the envious will not confess

sad is their plight
that they hoped with every fight
you would suffer in their sight
they would pray throughout the night
you just may, you just might
but not quite

By nature they are low
they will reap the hate they sow
and neither them nor Berto
will derail 49 and 0
and on we go

Goodbye champ we will never see another.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

TBE farewell Empty Re: TBE farewell

Post by 3fingers Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Hahahaha

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:03 pm

I really hope this is a persona.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Met every test and remained well dressed.

Genius.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Where are the lines that if you had a womb you'd gladly let him knock you up and about?

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:56 am

Wow....

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:58 am

Scottrf wrote:I really hope this is a persona.

The other option is just too scary to contemplate.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:36 am

Oneadamtruss. If FMJ offered to stick his dong in you, which way would you take it?

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:20 am

I cannot argue against Mayweather in what he has to say here below - the boxers boxer.  He claims boxers want to be like him rather than Muhammad D'Ali or the other greats.  Someone who dedicated his life to boxing without being physically punished by it - using his boxing skill and managing his boxing programme to avoid getting his head bashed in and finishing undefeated without any lasting physical or mental damage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/34238013

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:30 am

Definitely, I think most if not all boxers would box like Floyd if they could. That's not to say I enjoy or even go out of my way to watch him box. But in his position, that's how I'd do it. Who wants to get hit?

However, what Floyd being P4P no.1 this generation has done is give a lot fans the impression that a boxer getting hit means they have a poor defence. Floyd is watertight (or at least he is at his best) but he's fairly unique in that respect. Boxers do get hit, especially when you meet another boxer of the same level. I feel a lot of boxers are measured unfairly against Floyd's yardstick. (I can't actually confirm the length of his stick, that's a questions for the fanboys).

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:54 am

Do some of yo freaks really think we are all some super alias.

FFs surely the mods can check some way.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:01 am

Sometimes I'm just speaking to one man with a super computer. In all seriousness, no I don't believe someone would create multiple accounts to post on a boxing board.
Don't see what it could achieve.

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:57 am

You sounded identical to someone else again there Adam. It always slips when you become defensive

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:11 am

How about we have the mods check. If TRUSS/Adam are aliases ban them both. If not, ban Lance. This accusing is getting boring now.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:25 am

Dipper Brown wrote:Sometimes I'm just speaking to one man with a super computer. In all seriousness, no I don't believe someone would create multiple accounts to post on a boxing board.
Don't see what it could achieve.

It's all my fault......For a while on the old bbc threads about 5 years ago I had an alias called LESCARGO (Mushrooms in French)  Wink  ......Pretty much invented for the cricket and other threads  where I'd be told to F**k off regularly because..."What do Yanks know about Cricket!!"........

BBc was more of a hotbed for abuse than this place......

Ever since I've had everyone and everybody attributed to me........Gives boring types like Lance a chance to moan about me regularly.....

Can rest asssured if I did have an alias it would be someone more interesting than ONETWO and someone as less obvious as ADAMT......

My only redeeming claim is that the Human Windmill had a  character too he used from time to time......Might have been Albertus..

Just wish malcontent types like Lance would either ask the mods to check or STFU............Just ask !!!!!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes .......

Only ever had one alias.....Truth is more boring than fiction I'm afraid.....

Aliases are bannable offences.....My guess is with my low popularity rate on here is that the mods have checked plenty of times already and found zilcho...

Not going to say anymore on the matter...I regret it and rightly get battered for it....

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:27 am

I am happy enough to receive a ban if I am an alias.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:34 am

Adam and lance are both truss aliases. Think about it... Lance only shows up when truss and Adam are on a thread. Having aliases to back up your argument is so passé. Having an alias to accuse you of having aliases is where it's at.

I don't miss a trick. Unlike truss who doesn't even know what his French alias translates as.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:36 am

He has always been a bit slow Milky.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:37 am

Only an idiot would think you're an alias..........Adam.

Where would be the fun in having you......No disrespect.......and I think I'd be able to do better than ADAMT...

Always been a keen milk drinker though..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:41 am

You just took the words out of my mouth.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:47 am

I thought AdamT had accidentally posted his comment here because it was non-sequitar to any of the other comments on this thread.  Now I assume this is part of some discussion that started on other threads.  Personally I read each individual comment and assess the comment rather than the commentator.  Only when someone starts directing personal insults or starts trolling the thread that I start thinking about the commentator behind the comment.  I suppose that's what this talk is all about?  Personally it matters not one jot to me if someone has multiple aliases as long as it is not used to troll, hurl personal abuse, bully someone.

Last edited by Nore Staat on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:48 am

milkyboy wrote:Adam and lance are both truss aliases. Think about it... Lance only shows up when truss and Adam are on a thread. Having aliases to back up your argument is so passé. Having an alias to accuse you of having aliases is where it's at.

I don't miss a trick. Unlike truss who doesn't even know what his French alias translates as.

Adam and Lance are smokescreen aliases...............Like all good double 00 606 agents............The real mccoy are going about unnoticed subverting good debate elsewhere....

Sure I ordered mushrooms as Lescargo in le Paris......You learn something new everyday.......(Bet Milky googled it though)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:49 am

Nore Staat wrote:I thought AdamT had accidentally posted his comment here because it was non-sequitar to any of the other comments on this thread.  Now I assume this is part of some discussion that started on other threads.  Personally I read each individual comment and assess the comment rather than the commentator.  Only when someone starts directing personal insults or starts trolling the thread that I start thinking about the commentator behind the comment.  I suppose that's what this talk is all about?  Personally it matters not one jot to me if someone has multiple aliases as long as it is not used to troll, hurl personal abuse, bully someone.

Bannable offence having aliases on this forum..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:52 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Nore Staat wrote: ...

Bannable offence having aliases on this forum..

Okay, fair enough, but as I said personally it doesn't bother me.  Maybe people are trolling making accusations about one person being an alias of another just to cause trouble.

Last edited by Nore Staat on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:53 am

Truss I think you are every member that posts on the weightlifting section.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:08 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
milkyboy wrote:Adam and lance are both truss aliases. Think about it... Lance only shows up when truss and Adam are on a thread. Having aliases to back up your argument is so passé. Having an alias to accuse you of having aliases is where it's at.

Adam and Lance are smokescreen aliases...............Like all good double 00 606 agents............The real mccoy are going about unnoticed subverting good debate elsewhere....

Sure I ordered mushrooms as Lescargo in le Paris......You learn something new everyday.......(Bet Milky googled it though)

The French do serve snails in mushrooms sometimes truss. Hope you enjoyed them. Don't forget to try the criadillas de choto when next in Spain,

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Stop showing off......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down