The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave Ryan Vs John Wayne Hibbert: Results, Redemption and Regrets

5 posters

Go down

Dave Ryan Vs John Wayne Hibbert: Results, Redemption and Regrets Empty Dave Ryan Vs John Wayne Hibbert: Results, Redemption and Regrets

Post by Derbymanc Fri 18 Sep 2015, 4:15 pm

Evening Fellas, my take on the Dave Ryan, John Wayne Hibbert rematch, as always feedback is welcome but not compulsary Smile

The weekend and subsequent week has concentrated a lot on a certain fighters retirement and in Britain, on the forums, the unsuccessful world title attempt by George Groves and, of course, Anthony Joshua’s absolute decimation of Scotland’s Gary Cornish, which whilst all worthy news stories had seen the highly anticipated third bout between Dave “Rocky' Ryan and John Wayne Hibbert...............
Cont at
http://goo.gl/KSr8yL

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Dave Ryan Vs John Wayne Hibbert: Results, Redemption and Regrets Empty Re: Dave Ryan Vs John Wayne Hibbert: Results, Redemption and Regrets

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:09 pm

Joshua - Was anyone really surprised

Groves - Fights in straight lines too predictable needs a top notch trainer to challenge again

Ryan v Hibbert - Meh

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Dave Ryan Vs John Wayne Hibbert: Results, Redemption and Regrets Empty Re: Dave Ryan Vs John Wayne Hibbert: Results, Redemption and Regrets

Post by Derbymanc Fri 18 Sep 2015, 7:45 pm

Thankfully 1/2 most of the boxing fans don't feel the same way otherwise we'd have no domestic scene

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 18 Sep 2015, 8:35 pm

Are you really shocked that some on here aren't bothered about the domestic scene Derby? Good article though, and I noticed that John gave some very high praise of it on Facebook.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 19 Sep 2015, 7:58 am

I'm not really interested in two journeymen banging each other. ..However as some on here seem "too interested" I guess it evens itself...

Good article Derby...Good that people take an interest in fights like this...

They are two brave guys for sure..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sat 19 Sep 2015, 9:07 am

I'm still beaming over that Paul Smile I'm not surprised but it's a bit saddening when someone tries to put them down instead of acknowledging the battles these guys/gals go through for our entertainment.

I love this stuff Truss, for me there's too many lopsided bouts so when a genuine 50/50 comes along then i'm all over it Smile and I'm a great believer that the domestic lads need our support more than the International stars.
They may not be world beaters and they may not dazzle the world stage (no reason why not Wink but you know every fight they put there all into it and for that the pair of them will always have my thanks and my respect

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Sat 19 Sep 2015, 1:19 pm

I agree Derby. I thought it a good fight and Ryan a bit unlucky.

The stars have to come from somewhere and to produce them we need a vibrant domestic scene.

These two lads were part of that and I'm grateful.

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down