The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfers Pending - Furious League

+9
nadeem2099
FIFA Diva
Trebs
andy_14clark
PINEAPPLEHEAD
smartestgooner
nick_fury
Fan Gilhaus
Afro
13 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Transfers Pending - Furious League - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfers Pending - Furious League

Post by GloucesterBear Wed 06 Jul 2011, 12:10 pm

Dejan Lovren
To Bolton
12 million

We at Bolton have decided to up our bid for Lovren by 3 million, we really need a young centre back and we have identified him as our top target a move to the Premier League has been in question before and upping our bid hopefully can tempt Lyon into selling.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Transfers Pending - Furious League - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfers Pending - Furious League

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 12:22 pm

Sorry but Lovren is happy at Lyon after cementing his place in their team and the Croatia team last season. He sees Bolton as a bit of a step down after their low league position last season and he would prefer to stay at Lyon.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 06 Jul 2011, 12:46 pm

Franco Zuculini to Fulham from Hoffenheim

For £5 million

In order to strengthen our midfield we at Fulham would like to bring in Zuculini. As a future Argentine international he would welcome a switch to Fulham to further his career

Also

Darijo Srna and Douglas Costa to Fulham from Shakhtar

For £15 million

Both players would wish to play in England, and both would be guaranteed first team football at fulham. Srna to be made captain when he joins as per verbal agreement with the player. The fulham squad would appreciate this as the Shakhtar and future Croatian captain would be the catalyst to promoting us up the league and away from the foot of the table

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 12:56 pm

Zuculini is on loan to Racing Club in Argentina IRL so cannot be sold.

Srna & Douglas Costa are already in the league sorry.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 12:59 pm

They were written up well mate it's just they are not available.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:04 pm

Oops sorry. Does that mean I cannot make any more bids today?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:08 pm

Your new to the league so you can have 3 bids as those didn't really count 2 of them were already in the league and the other you couldn't sign. However normally the Zuculini one would count as an (wasted) enquiry.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:10 pm

Cheers, sorry if I'm being a total noob! I didnt know the other two are in the league, is there a list anywhere?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:13 pm

There isn't a list mate, just have to check the teams. But no worries you just joined the league so it's cool, if you enquire for people in the league it won't count as an enquiry.
You can purchase people domestically as well.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:19 pm

Okay. Another enquiry, don't think he's in the league:

Zdravko Kuzmanovic - To Fulham from Stuttgard

For £5.5 million

Kuzmanovic is a young Serbian midfielder who would relish the chance to compete in England. Much better than Gibson he would walk straight into the Fulham team.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

Mikel San Jose
To Bolton
8 million

We at Bolton would like to bring Athletic Bilbao Mikel San Jose back to English football, a former Liverpool youth player we also feel that Liverpool lost a potential star in the making. At only 22 and with decent ratings we would like Bilbao to consider a reasonable offer.

Salomon Rondon
To Bolton
10 Million

The Malaga forward had a excellent La Liga season in 10/11, we at Bolton want Rondon as one of our major players as we think he is full of potential strong and athletic and can find the net, we are willing to bring him to English football as Malaga only finished in mid-table in La Liga last season.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 06 Jul 2011, 1:48 pm

If he's not already in the league:

Martin Montoya from Barcelona B to Fulham

for £3 million

Montoya will fit straight into the side as he can act as cover for either left or right back. Furthermore, his desire for first team football would be covered.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Jul 2011, 2:37 pm

Name: Jesus Navas
Club: Seville
To: Stoke
Fee: £12m

First team Football at Stoke is offered as we are lacking a right sided winger, we are a club on the rise if you look at our recent result against Birmingham. We have a few Spanish speaking players at the club who will help him settle in. We know that Navas fear of going abroad is over as he played at the 2010 WC and went pre-season to USA with Seville. We will allow him breaks to go home even during season time meaning he may miss a game or two.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 2:42 pm

Zdravko Kuzmanovic - Interested in the move but Stuttgart would perfer more cash for their midfielder.

Mikel San Jose - £8M would be a certain deal.

Saloman Rondon - £13M has been the price rumoured that his club want for him. They wont sell for a penny less.

Martin Montaya - You have activated his release fee and he is interested in the move if he is promised 1st team football?

Jesus Navas - The player is not interested in the move to Stoke and Sevilla see your offer as derisory.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 06 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

Sunderland 1/3

Thiago Alcantara
Barcelona
£3m loan, no FF

Following his successful loan at the Barcelona of the North last season, we would like to bring him back to the Stadium of Light for another loan spell. We offer Barcelona the same as we offered last season.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:03 pm

Alcantra loan depends on if Barca sign Fabregas. If they don't I expect him to feature quite a bit and they wont send him out on loan. If they do the loan is on.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:09 pm

Sunderland lay down the law to Barcelona, showing their disapproval at this decision and state quite clearly "okay, we will wait and see"
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:19 pm

Name: Fernando Llorente
Fee: £13m

We are after a big strong centre foward and Llorente fits the bill, we are lacking in that department at our club and feel he is the right man. We are a club going places after getting a good result against last seasons 3rd place Birmingham, it shows that I am a very good manager after leading Sunderland in my first season a place above they were predicted. We have Spanish speakers at the club and would welcome Llorente with open arms.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:24 pm

*cough* Llorente is Basque and therefore speaks Basque as a first language *cough*

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:30 pm

I guess Llorente must have sat alone in one corner of the room and didn't talk to most of the Spanish players during WC 2010 because he speaks Basque. I must have been dizzy when I heard him speak perfectly, fantastical, greatness Spanish on Sky Sports. English is my first language but I can speak another language as good as English. RAAAHHH!!
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:33 pm

Well he speaks perfectly good English too, but you didn't use the other English speakers at the club to attract him.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:35 pm

Llorente is not interested in a move, he had been linked to Real Madrid in the past and I don't think he would join a team outside Spain as he is a proud Basque player. His team only buy Basque players and the fans would go crazy if they sold him so it would take stupid money over £20M.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:38 pm

Ok tonight can you find and a post a youtube video on my Stoke page showing Llorente speaking (And I quote) "perfectly good English ". Which means he can use diffrent vocabs, he does not stop and pause much, for example Cesc Fabregas scrapes through the "perfectly good English" so Llorente's English has to be better then Fabregas or equal to pass that.

I can find you dozens of videos where he speaks Spanish and it is as good as a lad from Madrid speaking Spanish or the President/Prime Minister of Spain.

Ledley King and Owen Hargreaves are the ones who can speak English from my club, wouldn't want to use them as examples, one can't says his S an the other has a funny accent.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:41 pm

laughing

I am only teasing, I've got no idea how good Llorente's english is. I've never heard him speak full stop I don't think
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Jul 2011, 3:59 pm

You love winding me up!!!
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 06 Jul 2011, 4:26 pm

Montoya is guaranteed first team football. So is that a done deal?

Kuzmanovic offer upped to £9.5 million. He is promised a key role in the side

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 4:33 pm

Montoya yes it's a deal.
Kuzmanovic is also a deal.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Jul 2011, 4:48 pm

Smarts how about Llorente?

My third and final bid:

Name: Raheem Sterling
Team: No team
Fee: Free

We are after the youngster and feel he will blossom in our cup games and if he performs make the big stage. We are in need of English wingers and he fits the bill. We at Stoke love the wing play like SAF does and I love to give my wingers the freedom to do what they like attacking wise.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 4:59 pm

Llorente response is above Viva.

Sterling - Was he not in the league when Liverpool started? I will have to confirm with Afro.
Otherwise there will be a £500K signing on fee. I'm not allowing any free transfers what-so-ever now I'm taking over foreigns so minimum will be £500K signing on fee.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:04 pm

My final foreign:

Alessandro Gamberini Fiorentina

£ 7 million

Due to his friendship with Jovetic, Gamberini would be wishing to take a move to join him in England. Furthermore he would act as a vital part of our defence

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:13 pm

Fair enough <OK> I'll buy Sterling if I can for £500k when you confirm with Afro.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:16 pm

Viva I know before frees were allowed (I never liked that rule) but I exposed it myself as I saw others doing it and so didn't want them to have advantage. However now I am running foreigns there will be a level playing field no free transfers. Hope you understand?

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:16 pm

Gamberini is a deal at £7M

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:26 pm

granero
12mill
With the shining of sahin, it looks like granero's days are numbered at madrid and we will offer a good price for him and offer him a regular place at villa.

Muniesa
5mill
With pique and puyol still the first choice cb's, we will look to offer him a chance to prove himself here at villa.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by PINEAPPLEHEAD Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:27 pm

CONOR WICKHAM 5.5M 4RM IPSWICH 2 LIVERPOOL DA STRIKER WILL LEAD THE LINE 4 US IN THE CUP AN THIS WUD BE A BIG MOVE 4 HIM

PINEAPPLEHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:29 pm

Yes it's fine Smarts I actually agree unattached players should have a fee.

Can I confirm him for £500k or wait for Afro let me know tomorrow please.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:32 pm

Just saw he is 16 Viva. Not sure I'm to keen on 16 year olds joining the league. You sure you want him?

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:35 pm

Real not keen on selling their Spanish players but Granero is worried he will not get much playing time so if you up the offer to £14M Real will reluctantly accept.

Muniesa knows Puyol is knocking on and would prefer to bide his time at Barcelona than join Aston Villa.

Conor Wickham is available but would take a fee similar to his real life one.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:45 pm

granero accepted.

Eduardo salvio
Atletico madrid
6mill
After spending last season on loan at benefica, we would like to buy this young player for use in cup competitions and hopefully he will be able to earn his way into a regular spot.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Wed 06 Jul 2011, 6:07 pm

Could I forget about San Jose to Bolton please, don't want him anymore deal fallen through.

Salomon Rondon
To Bolton
Price - 13 million

We at Bolton have decided to up our bid to the wanted price of 13 million, we would like an extra striker and doing very well in La Liga we want him in English football, plus Malaga only finished mid-table last season.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 6:08 pm

With Forlan & Aguero already leaving Atletico in our league Salvio is an important part of the Atletico set-up and it would take a substantial offer to tempt the best team in Madrid Wink to part with him.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 06 Jul 2011, 6:45 pm

Sterling wasn't at Liverpool at the start, so it is fine for Viva to sign him
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Wed 06 Jul 2011, 6:52 pm

£13M for Rondon is a deal.

Sterling is a deal Viva. Afro why you online so late? I'm off to boxing, cIao

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 06 Jul 2011, 6:55 pm

Just giving my lad 5 minutes of Thomas the Tank Engine before I have to put him to bed.

I've seen this episode of Thomas several times, so decided to logon quickly instead
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Wed 06 Jul 2011, 7:04 pm

Max Gradel
To Bolton
Price - £3.5 million

Bolton want another winger and after a stand out season in the Championship, we feel Max Gradel is capable of moving into a better league, so he can show his real potential against some cracking players.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Wed 06 Jul 2011, 7:08 pm

Forget Gradel will look elsewhere properly.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 7:17 pm

juan iturbe
8mill
A good price for an u21 player and would hopefully earn a place in our starting 11.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by smartestgooner Thu 07 Jul 2011, 9:24 am

Won't be on much today, TP's are closed today but will respond to yesterdays.

Juan Iturbe, recently joined Porto so won't move again.

smartestgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 11 Jul 2011, 9:12 am

Adam Johnson From Man City
Season loan (fee 2.5 million)

After becoming disillusioned at City at not being played and being on lower wages than a player of half his ability we are offering Adam guaranteed first team football. No future fee set but we will pay all of his wages and 2.5million to city to loan him.

Danny Sturridge from Chelsea
Season loan

Again we at Fulham are offering a young player a key role in the side. Would act as competition to Defoe for the starting role and offers us a Target man

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Mon 11 Jul 2011, 11:26 am

Tottizzle

1/3

Andrei Arshavin
To: Tottenham
Fee: £9.5m + Kyle Lafferty + Adam Hammill

Andrei is not getting what he wants, wages, on pitch minutes and trophies. I can offer him all three at Tottenham. He can fit straight into our attacking team, I feel I can get the best from him, something Wenger has not done. I feel I can having playing at a high level on a consistent basis thus helping Tottenham win a second league and a first cup.

Arsenal are stubborn so I dont expect them to accept. They will demand 20x more than I offer and stand in the way of Andrei's true desire to be a winner, just like they are doing with Cesc and Samir.

I have offered Kyle Lafferty as they are in need of a striker with me bidding for Andrei and Bendtner leaving. Lafferty will be perfect for Arsenal, he is 23, talented and able to warm the bench as Arshavin does. Being 23 he is the perfect age for Wenger to talk up and sit on the bench.
Adam Hammill has also been added to the deal as Arsenal will also need a winger. Once again Hammill is perfect, at the ripe age of 23 Wenger can deploy him on either flank and even the bench which will give him the opportunity to talk him up to be the next Messi.
Both players fit most the criteria to be an Arsenal player, age, cheap and non-established. Suppose we cant all be French or from the French league. Either way the Arsenal board will love both of them and so will Wenger.
The £9.5m received can be used to do what Arsenal love to do, bank it so it is never to be spent because the two players in exchange are ready made bench warmers. This is another + point for the Arsenal board and Wenger. 2 bench warmers for 1, its like Wengers Birthday and Christmas all wrapped up into one.
All in all this is a great offer for the Arsenal Board, they would be silly to turn it down.

2/3

Jérôme Boateng
To: Spurs
Fee: £5m

Jérôme has stated he does not want to be at Man City. Man City need to sell and cut their wage budget down, with FFP coming in soon they really really need to get a move on.

Jérôme will be offered more football here at Tottenham. He will be able to play his favoured position of CB as well as cover for RB. He want back in the Germany national team so where and who better to be playing with than fellow Germany centre half Per Mertesacker at Tottenham. He can become an essential player for us and help the team to win many more trophies.

Man City have no intension of using Boateng. They are back on a spending spree as per usual so he wont be the only player being cut. As they wasted him last season his valuation has dropped dramatically, although his talent hasn’t it wasn’t on show to justify a large fee let alone a fee anywhere near the original paid. I think my offer is fair for a player they need to get rid of and remove his wage from their bill.

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next