The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November

+17
offload
Cyril
Pot Hale
maestegmafia
Cumbrian
Mad for Chelsea
Scottrf
hawalsh
propdavid_london
lostinwales
whocares
BamBam
Bathman_in_London
yappysnap
bedfordwelsh
LondonTiger
George Carlin
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November - Page 2 Empty Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November

Post by George Carlin Tue 03 Nov 2015, 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November - Page 2 Sarrie10        Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November - Page 2 Toulou10
Saracens v Stade Toulousain
Saturday 14 November 2015
KO 17:30
Allianz Park, Barnet

Live on BT Sport / beIN Sports

Referee George Clancy (Ireland)
Touch Judge 1 Mark Patton (Ireland)
Touch Judge 2 Kieran Barry (Ireland)
Fourth Official Steve Lee (England)
TMO Marshall Kilgore (Ireland)
Citing Commissioner Eddie Walsh (Ireland)

A. Head to Head

4 Played 4
2 Wins 2
2 Losses 2
0 Draws 0
96 Points 90

B. Recent Form

12 January 2014
Toulouse 21-11 Saracens
Stade Ernest Wallon

18 October 2013
Saracens 16 Toulouse 17
Wembley Stadium

C. Teams

Saracens
Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November - Page 2 Kate-w10
[tbc]

Stade Toulousain
Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November - Page 2 Alycia11
[tbc]

Last edited by George Carlin on Wed 11 Nov 2015, 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November

Post by Cumbrian Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:38 am

offload wrote:
Knackeredknees wrote:
offload wrote:I really don't like Saracens.  Nothing about them is attractive.  They are by far the easiest team in England to dislike (which is saying something when I think about Leicester).

But I have to say a big congratulations - that was a superb performance yesterday.  Outstanding from a number of players and a simple game plan, very well executed.  

So what do you dislike? the fact they broke the cap? do you dislike bath as much? or Leicester who I believe broke the cap in the early days of it?
Have a great academy producing some fantastic young English talent? Can field a near full strength EQ 15?
Trying to expand rugby to more non traditional supporters?
or just because their doing better than your team now and its not fair?

All Sarries get is negative negative negative, no one wants to know about all the good community stuff, as soon as its mentioned its buried under loads of Farrell is petulant child etc. name one tean than is clean cut and doesn't cheat ON the field to gain an advantage

Laugh Touched a nerve then.

I can like whatever I please. I don't like Sarries, Leicester or the Scarlets. I like Bath, Exeter and Wasps. I like The Times, soft cheese and skiing. I can't stand the Daily Mail, celebrities and the colour orange. Is that OK with you?

Do you also like organic mung beans, dining clubs and replacing the word 'yes' with 'oh yahhhh, obviously'? Very Happy

Only kidding m'lord.
Cumbrian
Cumbrian

Back to top Go down

Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions Cup Pool 1: Saracens v Toulouse, 14 November

Post by LondonTiger Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:16 am

What in the name of sweet Jonny Wilkinson are organic dung beans?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Mon 16 Nov 2015, 5:04 pm

Cumbrian wrote:
offload wrote:
Knackeredknees wrote:
offload wrote:I really don't like Saracens.  Nothing about them is attractive.  They are by far the easiest team in England to dislike (which is saying something when I think about Leicester).

But I have to say a big congratulations - that was a superb performance yesterday.  Outstanding from a number of players and a simple game plan, very well executed.  

So what do you dislike? the fact they broke the cap? do you dislike bath as much? or Leicester who I believe broke the cap in the early days of it?
Have a great academy producing some fantastic young English talent? Can field a near full strength EQ 15?
Trying to expand rugby to more non traditional supporters?
or just because their doing better than your team now and its not fair?

All Sarries get is negative negative negative, no one wants to know about all the good community stuff, as soon as its mentioned its buried under loads of Farrell is petulant child etc. name one tean than is clean cut and doesn't cheat ON the field to gain an advantage

Laugh   Touched a nerve then.

I can like whatever I please.  I don't like Sarries, Leicester or the Scarlets.  I like Bath, Exeter and Wasps.  I like The Times, soft cheese and skiing.  I can't stand the Daily Mail, celebrities and the colour orange.  Is that OK with you?

Do you also like organic mung beans, dining clubs and replacing the word 'yes' with 'oh yahhhh, obviously'?  Very Happy

Only kidding m'lord.

That's Sir m'lord to you old boy. thumbsup
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2