The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wordpress Chelsea Summer!!

+5
ADMIN
Crimey
Fernando
Davie
chelsea_fan
9 posters

Go down

Wordpress Chelsea Summer!! Empty Wordpress Chelsea Summer!!

Post by chelsea_fan Wed 01 Jun 2011, 6:05 pm

www.michaelwake.wordpress.com

This is my latest post on Chelsea's future and what I think they should do in the summer.

chelsea_fan

Back to top Go down

Wordpress Chelsea Summer!! Empty Re: Wordpress Chelsea Summer!!

Post by Davie Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:19 pm

Chelsea fan .. I can't get your link to work, but please be aware of our rules. If the link you give is promoting another site with a forum, with the implied attempt to poach members, then you would be facing a warning and possible ban.

If on the other hand your link is just to something like a personal blog, then that is OK though we'd prefer you to put it onto an existing thread rather than starting a new one.

Until I can get your site to load I can't work out your intentions but I think the above covers both options and I hope you understand what we are saying either way,

Welcome to the forum - we look forward to more posts from you that add to the debate rather than just advertizing your own site

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsea_fan Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:22 pm

It is not a forum site, its my own personal blog which I put my view on what's happening in the world of sport.

I will start putting my views more onto your forum rather than advertising my blog.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chelsea_fan

chelsea_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:32 pm

No probs CF .. if that's your intent, then welcome - and hopefully people will look into your blog (if it ever loads)

We welcome links such as you describe (I still can't get it to load) - we are only, quite naturally, wary of people who may wish to poach members to rival sites.

Enjoy your time here and tell your friends

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:37 pm

davie

could we put his blog in the portal where other people's blogs are?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:41 pm

I wouldn't be too quick to sell Anelka, he's been probably your most reliable forward in the last season. I think you'd feel the pain if Torres still fails to find form and then you've got Drogba carrying your side while the two new strikers settle into English football. I think it'd be a good idea to hold onto him, and perhaps not sign two new young expensive strikers.

I also think Lukaku will cost a lot more than £15-20 million, while he may not be worth it, so many teams are circling him a bidding war seems inevitable as soon as somebody puts in a bid. With Real Madrid one of the teams reported to be interested, the price is very unlikely to stay down.

I think Van Der Wiel would be a good signing for you lot. Not too sure about McCarthy, Neymar or Lukaku considering their prices.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:41 pm

Fernando, I think you should just leave it here for now. If anything, just take the article from his blog and post it in place of the link.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:44 pm

Very much agree that the likes of Neymar and Lukaku are where Chelsea need to be looking as the future of the club, as a Utd fan I'd like SAF to have a go for the pair of them myself though I think that it'll be City that will be after them as well as Chelsea.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:45 pm

This is what is said currently on MSN:

Anderlecht striker Romelu Lukaku has revealed he is hopeful of sealing a move to the Premier League in the next week.

Lukaku, 18, has been strongly linked with all of the Premier League's top four clubs, with Chelsea and Manchester City thought to be leading the race for his signature.

Amid talk of an £18 million move, Lukaku has now said that is keen to seal a switch to England in the coming days.

"I would like my future settled by next Monday," he said in the Daily Mirror. "My college exams start the next day and I don't want any other concerns.

"I'll be going to one of the top two or three clubs in England - or else I'll stay at Anderlecht. I want to leave, because I want to score goals in a stadium where there are 50,000 people, and play in the Champions League."

Anderlecht revealed recently that Barcelona had been priced out of a move for the striker. Real Madrid had also openly expressed interest in Lukaku.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:46 pm

Really?

They're both young and completely unproven, but you could be looking around the £30 million mark to bring them in. That's a HUGE risk.

Would you not rather SAF, or whoever Chelsea's new manager is search for cheap, young gems like Hernandez? I know they don't come around very often, but surely one of them every couple of years is better than a momentous flop?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:48 pm

cant access your link as im in work, would be easier if you just copied and pasted whats on there into here. (well for people like me anyway)

going off what invincible leak has said.

id be suprised at van der wiel, i rate ivanovic as one of the best right backs in the prem and he's rarely injured. with luiz, alex, and terry as other possible centre halfs you should have enough cover there. van der wiel wont come and sit on the bench all season. boswinga's the same and expect him to go

anelka if played in his proper postion is still a twenty goals a season player but if he doesnt want to play for you then get rid, not called sulk for nothing. lukaku is a football manager signing that other than bits and bobs on youtube nobody has probably seen enough to rate him properly, add that he plays in a weak league aswell and could be risky

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:50 pm

"I'll be going to one of the top two or three clubs in England - or else I'll stay at Anderlecht. I want to leave, because I want to score goals in a stadium where there are 50,000 people, and play in the Champions League."
......................................................................................................................
thats chelsea out the mix then Wink

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 01 Jun 2011, 9:01 pm

Would I like SAF to get in a Hernandez every season?
Of course I would, but realistically that's not going to happen, for every Hernandez bought for £6 mil there's a Bebe for £7.4 mil.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed 01 Jun 2011, 9:07 pm

fernando wrote:davie

could we put his blog in the portal where other people's blogs are?

We could - if he reciprocates and puts a link to us on his page. This sort of question is better off aimed at all the mods and admins for their opinions though

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 Jun 2011, 11:09 pm

Naymar is a great player but makes Balotelle look like Gary Lineker, utter nutcase

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 02 Jun 2011, 2:12 pm

Whenever I read Tim Vickery's column on the BBC site (look it up if you haven't, it's brilliant) he notes how much of a diver Neymar is.

I don't think that bodes well for the English game, in that he won't get even half of the free kicks he currently gets in Brazil. Let alone he'll get singled out by fans and the media.

Worth noting that he is an incredible striker and finisher, but seemingly a bit like Robinho; can be fantastic when he's feeling it, if not he won't bother.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Sat 04 Jun 2011, 1:45 pm

I'd rather sign Mata than any of them players

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down