The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Monday 7th December 2015

+13
Thunder87
Fernando
TheCultOfPersonality
Paul Mac 6CW
Mat
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
Steel
President Trump
x12x
Engel Harlequin
Marky
JJJohnson
17 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 7th December 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Monday 7th December 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:59 am

Match 1
Nogami vs Hokori vs Jesse Wolf

Match 2
Vincent Costello vs Cameron Faith

Match 3
Perfect Jack w/Lex Hart vs Mike Hill w/Geoff Steel

Match 4
Chael Kingdom/Dimitri Pittal vs Aaron Heath/James McManus

Match 5
Max Adamson vs Jimmy Phillips

Match 6
Liam Wood/Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly/Engel Harlequin

Match 7
Thunder vs Tyson Armstrong

Match 8
Mike Masters vs Robin Reborn

Match 9
Keith Leone vs Crime Lord

Main Event
Joshua vs Jack Hurst

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 01 Dec 2015, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 7th December 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 7th December 2015

Post by Marky Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:32 pm

Max Adamson is shown sat in the trainers’ room being checked over after being “pounced” through the barricade during Aftermath, Adamson smirks as Tim Allen walks in after an interview with the Australian superstar.

TA: Max, how are you feeling? What’s the diagnosis?

Max: I’m good thanks Tim. Aching, but good. The diagnosis is a few cuts and bruises, with some potentially damaged pride, although I left pride at the door the moment I got involved in this war with The Forgotten. I left pride behind when I buried the hatchet with people I once detested, like the Red Arrows, Thunder, and Anthony Grace. I don’t need pride where I’m going anyway Tim!

TA: So what’s your mindset going into your match against Jimmy Phillips? Are you concerned about the outside interference as shown by The Forgotten in previous matches?

Max: Jimmy Phillips is a tough guy, but I’m tougher. I’m better. If Phillips is the first man I have to take out to bring The Forgotten crumbling to the ground, so be it. And no, I’m not concerned by outside interference. The more the merrier Tim, because I WANT to face The Forgotten. Some people are fighting The Forgotten because they have no choice. They would rather be focusing on their personal goals. Not naming names The Red Arrows. And yeah, Max Adamson has personal goals, but Max Adamson has achieved enough to get to the stage where he can put his personal goals to one side and focus on one almighty goal…

(Adamson stands up and smirks again)

Max: …Ridding 6CW of the vermin known as The Forgotten. It begins with Jimmy Phillips. And it will continue until they are no more. The Forgotten are going down, Mr Jones might be in denial, but it is going to happen.

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 7th December 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 7th December 2015

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 24 Nov 2015, 2:13 pm

The arena goes black as creepy carnival music plays and a black and white video of an old merry go round turning slowly plays on the tron. The crowd erupts as pyros go off on the stage and spotlights circle the arena before focusing on the hunched figure of Engel Harlequin holding a barbed wire baseball bat. Engel stalks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes. The camera focuses on Engels face as he tilts his head and laughs manically. Scars and old chunks of greasepaint adorn his face

HA: Engel Harlequin has got to be the most unpredictable man in Sports Entertainment...

HE: He's a coward Harold, Chael Kingdom had his number and he walked away.

HA: Engel certainly confused us when he walked away, mentioned something about Chael not being the right one...

HE: He expected a pushover, clearly he couldn't handle Chaels technical prowess. If I were Dicey Reilly I would seriously consider treating this match a 2 on 1. Isn't it about time Engel went on another one of his "vacations"...

HA: Truth be told we do not know what to expect from Engel, but I recently interviewed him and he told me that he is back for good and is aiming for the top...

HE: He should go back to the "Big Top" where he belongs...

Engel grabs the ring announcers microphone and sits in the middle of the ring cross legged, nuzzling against the barbed wire baseball bat with his face smiling

EH: *sings* DICEY...DICEY...GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER DOOOO...I'M HALF CRAZY ALL FOR THE BLOOD OF YOUUUU...IT WONT BE A HANDSOME MARRIAGE...WE'LL BOTH BE ON A RAMPAGE...BUT ITS SO NEAT WHERE ON A TEAM...AND NOT EVEN ON PAY PER VIEW...hahahohoheha *stops singing* I hope you liked that Dicey...Theresa...she didn't like it so I shoved her back in the cupboard now Di...

Engel stops suddenly and tilts the bat to his ear nodding his head as if responding

HA: It seems "Mr Bat" has something on his mind...

HE: Has 6CW gone bat sh** crazy? Get back to the madhouse Circus freak...MR BAT! Freaking ridiculous...

HA: Nonetheless that's what he calls it and that's what he is doing...

Engel stands up suddenly and leans against the turnbuckle laughing hitting his head with the Microphone

EH: It seems Mr Bat wants me to explain why I walked out on my match against Chael Kingdom...I told Mr Bat I don't want to but...he is rather...insistent. I walked out on Chael Kingdom because...I DON'T KNOW *hits himself with the bat* OKAY OKAY...I walked out on my match because he is not what I want...I didn't come here to fight the UK Champion...*hits himself with the bat again* THATS THE TRUTH...hehehehe...Now to matters at hand...hehehe...Dicey Reilly, you and I we are the same...we both hide behind a mask...mine is more literal...you your just a drunk...hahaha...isn't it ironic...yes it is...that the two most crazy individuals in 6CW have never clashed

Engel pauses for a minute as the crowd goes wild at the suggestion of Engel and Dicey facing each other

CROWD: 6CW X5

EH: Mr Bat and Betsie have NEVER clashed. As for our opponents, Liam Wood...the man that can't and Cerberus the man that sure as hell can...I hope your not going to wreck our little get together. Dicey seems a little angry about what you did to him the other night and even my jokes aren't gonna make him laugh...but you two come along for the show and ... MAKE...ME...LAUGH...HEHAHAHAHOHOHOOO

Engel tilts his head laughing as he stares at the entranceway

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 24 Nov 2015, 11:39 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the 6CW Arena just as Aftermath went off the air, the camera focuses on the figure of Liam Wood who rests his bloody head against a wall and speaks. As the camera focuses it reveals the dried blood all over him from Dicey Reilly's earlier attack.

“My entire life has been surrounded by this business...I have watched as it has grown to what it has become today. I watched as wrestling went from bingo halls to selling out stadiums around the world an yet it has only just dawned on me just how messed up this business really is...”

“...You see the moment you are involved in any of this you are taught that the crowd are the judge, jury and executioner...you are taught to get them behind you and with them on your side nothing can go wrong but the sad truth is...those “people” are nothing but mere filth...we allow them to be treated as if their opinions should mean a damn thing but they are bad people.”

Wood turns around revealing the true extent of the attack, his face covered in his own blood

“Tonight I was attacked and left for dead in pool of my own blood and those people loved every second of it...they tell me that I am the bad person but as they watched lie there a sick smile was etched in to their faces...they watched and they treated the man who did it like a hero.”

“You see...when I attacked Dicey for getting involved in my business they boo'd me and called me evil...when Dicey attacks me because he can't control his emotions...he's treated like a super hero. The crowd who crawl from the filth to infest this arena are hypocrites...they are everything I have come to hate and if THAT is what they class as a hero...then I hope they think that I am the devil.”

“I know for a fact that you all look down on me for being a “bad person” but I think it's just easier to point the finger at someone else than to realise just how pathetic your lies are...I watched over the past week as people acted like they gave a damn when they changed their stupid profile pictures on social media before going back to worrying about who's dick Kylie Jenner is putting in her mouth...they want to act like they care, they want to look like they're making a difference but the sad truth is they're sick, sad people who aren't happy unless they have someone to tear apart...”

Wood moves backwards and laughs to himself

“...This crowd look at me and they see something that they could never achieve...they see a man who doesn't depend on the poison they drowned themselves in, they see a man who isn't a sheep...they see a man who doesn't need them and they turned on him...it's no wonder why they turned to Dicey Reilly...”

“...a washed up, alcoholic Irish Stereotype who can't control his anger...a man who said he was done with me only to get dragged in because his emotions are getting the best of him...it's pathetic Dicey.”

Wood moves close in to the camera and speaks quietly

“Great men have sacrificed themselves to prove a point and that is what I did tonight...I proved that Dicey Reilly is no hero and that the crowd will cheer for him because he makes them feel like they might achieve something too with their worthless lives...they look at that drunk and cling to his reputation and think that just because a nobody made it once...maybe they could as well.”

Wood shakes his head

“It's time to wake up and live in the real world...this story does not have a happy ending for Dicey Reilly and one fluke win over me proves NOTHING...I am going to show Dicey just what he has got himself in to and I am going to hurt him...he thinks that THIS is going to stop a damn thing?!”

Wood laughs

“This is just the beginning and I promise you...he won't want to see the end.”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 25 Nov 2015, 11:19 am

“Born to fight” hits and Dicey gingerly makes his way down to the ring to the joy of Engel who is now clapping his hands and jumping up and down

HA: Here is Dicey who will partner Engel next week

HE: His attack on Wood was despicable at Aftermath, I don’t know how he wasn’t suspended

HA: Wood attacks Dicey nearly every week so should he not be suspended as well

HE: Wood is defending himself for this animal

HA: Yeah defending himself with back attacks

Dicey rolls into the ring and walks straight up to Engel

Dicey: Since returning to 6CW all I have being dealing with is clowns....Perfect Jack....Liam Woods and now you Bozo you giggling little freak

Engel feigns hurt and starts laughing again

Dicey: Before I get into it with you my old red nosed friend I have to address what happened at Aftermath, you see after Ground Zero I had thought all this bullsh1t with the human crying machine Liam Woods was over, I beat him in what was one of the hardest matches of my life, we tore stripes off each other but in the end this washed up, one legged has been beat that brat fair and square, after the match I was the bigger man and held my hand out in respect, I give respect where it is due and that night pu**ywillow you deserved it, you pushed me o the brink, to a place I thought was long gone but I BEAT YOU (Crowd cheer) but what did you do.........what big man Liam Woods does best you sneak attacked me, just like at Aftermath and just like all the other times, you are a chicken sh1t little boy that cries and moans and bi*ches when things don’t go right for him and I snapped, I put my hands up to that, I SNAPPED and you paid the price Woods, you wanted this to continue so it will continue and it won’t stop until one of us is stopped, you want to blame the fans, blame me, blame daddy I don’t give a flying f**k because I am through being a nice guy, I am through being held back, you want Dicey you got Dicey and trust me this Dicey is not pretty, this Dicey will not hold out his hand to you, this Dicey will f**k your sister, cum in her hair, wipe his d**k on her panties and post them to you signed, I am not a nice man Woods and you are going to see how sh1tty the real world is

Crowd: DICEY’S GONNA F**K YOU UP

Dicey turns to a ecstatic looking Engel

Dicey: And you, you want to cause some chaos next week, you got it but if you f**k with me in any way you little freak I will stuff that bat so far up your hole it will reach you “Special” Uncles missing condoms

HA: We have to apologise for that folks,that language was uncalled for

HE: Hahaha he has lost it, this is gonna be fun brother

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 25 Nov 2015, 11:49 am

We join Charlotte Gray following Anarchy who is patrolling the corridors backstage ready to pick up on any big situations, as Charlotte passes by one of the doors it swings open nearly taking her out. Geoff Steel steps out in a red hoody and jeans with his gym bag flung over his shoulder. Geoff spots Charlotte straight away, he removes his headphones and approaches her.

GS: You ok miss? Apologies I didn't expect anybody to be around anymore. I was just heading off myself.

Charlotte regathers herself still slightly startled by the incident.

GS: I don't think we've been formally introduced, I'm Geoff Steel but I'm guessing you already know that. So your Christy James replacement big shoes to fill, I don't envy your task attempting to pick up where an icon left off. Well best of luck with luck with that Charlotte I'm sure you'll do fine, I'm glad I didn't hurt you but I best be on my way I've hung around here too long tonight.

As Steel turns to carry on his business Charlotte finally speaks up.

CG: Geoff, sorry Mr Steel might I ask you your thoughts on your loss to Lex Hart tonight?

Geoff stops in his tracks and turns back to address Charlotte, he lets out a small sigh.

GS: I guess you will never miss a trick either, sure I suppose the least I can do is answer your questions. So you want to know my thoughts on my loss to Lex, I'd call it inevitable, predictable and unjust. The moment the match was announced and Jessica and Jack were named it ringside this match was only going to go one way, the manner of the loss is what disappoints me most, whenever it seemed like I was building momentum Lex's groupies got involved and quickly diminished any advantage I gained. I don't know who that referee was out there tonight but I struggle to believe that he didn't spot any of there discretions, that match should have been over long before it got to its final conclusion, the odds were already stacked against me without having to deal with the referees inadequacies on top. So I'd hardly call it a great night for me through no fault of my own, I gave it my all out there but sometimes you just can't fight the numbers game it just overpowers you. It could have been worse though I'm still here and I've still got plenty of fight left in me, if Lex and Jack had got exactly what they wanted that may not have been the case tonight.

CG:You seemed to find an ally with the returning Mike Hill though, must be nice to have some back up.

GS: I was surprised as most to see Mike Hill out there coming to my aid, I've known Mike a while in passing I wouldn't say we have the closest of relationships though but Ive payed enough attention to realise he can handle himself and could be a strong ally to align myself with,I'm normally left to fight my own battles it's the way I've always worked, obviously this time though that isn't working so I welcome the support, if Mike wants have my back I'll return the favour we can look out for each other try and stop Lex and Jack from playing their games who knows it could be the start of a great partnership.

CG: so you will be firmly in Mikes corner this week

Geoff Smiles

GS: One hundred percent guaranteed Charlotte, I'll make sure Jack doesn't get any extra help, it's a singles match and that's what it will remain, even if I have to remove Lex from the arena myself to stop him interfering, let's see how Jack and Lex like it when they are isolated from one and other. It will soon become a very lonely place for them.

CG: Thanks for your time Geoff, I don't want to keep you here any longer than I have to

Steel nods before going back to listening to his music and walking out of the arena with his hood up.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 25 Nov 2015, 12:27 pm

*Tap tap tap*

Suddenly boo's fill the arena as the Titatron comes to life and Wood appears on the screen with a smile across his face

Now THIS is what I like to see Dicey...you admitting to being the stereo type you are and giving up on being the good guy but I have to say I am a little disappointed with the things you had to say out here tonight...

Wood pauses for a second

You're going to f**k my sister...really Dicey?! THIS is you being the bad guy?! This is you not being held back?! It's bullsh¡t Dicey...it's play ground insult bullsh¡t and it's not going to last a second when we meet again because to me this isn't a joke...this isn't a game...you're going to f**k my sister...have fun...I'm going to f**k your entire life up because you're right...

...this stops when one of us stops and I've never stopped before...unlike you I've never quit and walked away like a damn Cat. Dicey I am going to make your life hell and you are going to take it like the little b¡tch you are because despite the threats of you being the old Dicey...you're full of sh¡t and all you have to offer is d¡ck jokes!

Wood laughs to himself with a look of pity on his face

It's funny actually that the crowd still cheer for you...it just further proves my point that the crowd that we all held with such high regard are worthless excuses for human beings...you fit in well though Dicey...just another Irish thug willing to give in to mob mentality because he isn't smart enough to pull his head out of his ass.

You say that for the past month or so I've been a coward...that I've been attacking you from behind and taking cheap shots but the truth is Dicey I've been trying to get you angry, I've been trying to bring out the old you because when you came back you looked and acted like a Cat...you wanted to play the hero but it isn't you...you're meant to be the drunk old fool who hurts himself for their enjoyment...you're meant to be this animistic special who can't control himself because it's destiny for you Dicey...

...I've done all of this for you to put you in your place. So learn your role in life and get ready for me to put you down like the old dog you are

Wood holds up his hand and slowly begins to lower his fingers as he speaks

You're a drunk... (lowers his thumb)
...You're washed up... (lowers his little finger)
…Your days are numbered... (lowers his ring finger)
…You aren't ready to face what you have coming... (lowers his index finger)

...and I am going to break you (leaves his middle finger up)

Wood winks, his middle finger still up as the camera turns off leaving Dicey and Engel in the ring

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 25 Nov 2015, 12:44 pm

Dicey smirks up at the Titantron

Dicey: Really proves my point doesn’t it Woods, instead of coming down here like a man you hide out and throw insults from a television, that yellow streak must be all the way up your back by now, you are just a two bit punk that can’t stand the fact that I beat you at Ground Zero, as for me being a “Bad guy”....no this is me being a bad guy

The TitanTron comes on showing Aftermath

Before Allen can finish, Wood is knocked down by an on-rushing Dicey Reilly. Reilly starts to hammer away at Wood like a man possessed as Wood desperately tries to fight back. Allen and the camera crew stay well back but capture the carnage on camera. Dicey is screaming at Wood as he lands blow after blow.

DR: YOU WANT TO BE THE BIG MAN?! YOU WANT TO PUSH THIS FURTHER?!

Reilly lifts Wood to his feet and whips him around the corridor. Wood flies into a wall and Dicey comes up behind him. He grabs Wood by the back of the head and slams Wood's face against the wall. The blow is so forceful that blood starts to trickle down Wood's forehead. Dicey continues his assault with a hard punching combo. Wood is dead on his feet and can't protect himself from the blows. We can hear Allen's voice off camera as it zooms into Dicey's manic face.

TA: We are going to need some help here! He is going to kill him!

Reilly takes Wood further down the corridor and traps his head in a pair of double doors. Dicey slams one of the doors against Wood's head as he screams out again.

DR: YOU FEEL THAT?! YOU FEEL THAT F*CKING WITH YA BOY?! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A COWARD! YOU peed YOURSELF YET?!

Dicey continues to smash the door into Wood's head as the Viper's face is completely covered in blood. Suddenly assorted 6CW wrestlers and security come rushing into shot. They manage to drag Dicey away but he starts fighting with them as well. Allen tries to calm Dicey down but he gets spat at for his troubles. Wood is sitting on the floor and leaning against the door, with his head to one side. Dicey is finally dragged out of shot as Allen talks into the camera.

TA: A ferocious scene here ladies and gentlemen. Dicey Reilly getting some revenge on Liam Wood and I..........

Suddenly there is a yell from Dicey and he runs across the screen. The camera follows his movement as he heads towards the sitting Wood. Dicey slams into him with the Hangover Cure running knee that makes Wood's nose explode. The security come back to drag Dicey away again as he shouts at Wood furiously.

DR: YOU WANT MORE?! THEN YOU COME OUT OF THE PPV SMELLING OF ROSES NOT SMELLING LIKE THE LIL SH*T YOU ARE! THIS ISN'T OVER WOOD! YOU HEAR ME! THIS ISN'T OVER!!!!!

Allen shakes his head in shock as the camera zooms in on Wood lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

Dicey: I don’t have to come down here and mouth off on you Woods, I do my fighting in the ring face to face, not dialling it in like you, the fans don’t like you, I don’t like you, hell even you don’t like you.....so how about you go a bit deeper the next time you are self harming and crying over what never was

HE: That is going to far

Dicey: You attacked me from behind to make me angry, now who is sprouting bullsh1t, you attacked me from behind because you

Dicey holds his hand up and begins to lower his fingers as he speaks just like woods

Are not a man.....
You are jealous of everything I am......
You are the only D**k joke around here.....
You hate the fact that a cripple beat you.....
And because you have a vag1na.......

Dicey has his fist like a ball

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:54 pm

Anthony Grace is standing in his lavish London apartment. He stands by a full wall window, staring out across the Thames as the camera picks up what he is saying.

AG: .............circumstances have meant that I have been left off the Anarchy card for the next show. While I believe......

He turns to a table and a mobile phone laying on it.

AG: And make sure believe is in uppercase......

He turns back to stare out the window.

AG:.........While I believe I have the strength and conviction to compete, 6CW hierarchy have made it known that my back is still injured from the powerbomb through the table. I wish all my COG's to know....

Grace turns round to the phone again.

AG: Know....in uppercase......

He watches the horizon once more.

AG:...........my COG's to know that I need them to support Team 6CW strongly that night. Mr. Adamson, Mr. Leone, Mr. Thunder and those friends of mine the Red Arrows.....who have sucked up to someone to get that title shot........

There is a noise of someone speaking on the phone and Grace turns round angrily.

AG: No of course you don't put that!

He sighs and stares back out the window.

AG:.............friends of mine the Red Arrows, all need to hear the cheers of the millions of 6CW fans around the globe. There is still fight in their eyes and a will to win. It was said clearly during Aftermath that respect.....

Grace looks at the phone.

AG: Respect is in uppercase and underlined.....

He looks out the window once more.

AG:...............that respect is something that will keep Team 6CW together through these tough times. A stronger union that the Forgotten fail to have and a union that will prevail. I feel it in my heart and I know that it has never lied to me before.

Grace rolls his eyes and goes to sit down. He picks up the phone and speaks at it directly.

AG: End it with some stuff about the Magnusson's.....wish Brian a speedy recovery. Ask the COG's to pray yadda yadda ya. Oh! And put something about Paris as well. How I plan to visit the scene and lay flowers. Get me some while you are at it. Red, white and blue and with the some catchy quote on there. If there is a charity set up, make a donation.

The person on the other end says something and Grace shakes his head.

AG: No....just say a big donation. Then send them 100 euros.

Grace listens as the person on the other end speaks at length.

AG: Yeah? Got it all? Good. Send the statement ASAP and circulate to all newspapers. Also give the dirt sheets some indication that I am really annoyed about not being on the card. Obviously we deny it but it keeps the Magnusson's on their toes. Latest TV show figures?

The phone repeats a number and Grace's face falls.

AG: And PPV buys of Ground Zero?!

Again the phone says a figure and Grace takes a deep breath in.

AG: Well something has to change around here. My twitter feed is full of saps asking when I will save the day. Can't do that tied to a team of misfits! Oh, misfits I respect of course! Adamson was a dream backstage wasn't he?!

Grace laughs mockingly.

AG: Whatever. Just get that statement circulated ok?

The voice on the phone says something which makes Grace raise his eyebrows.

AG: Am I going to be at the show? Well, on medical grounds I am not allowed to be!

He scoffs.

AG: I will be there if they make it worth my while. I have a premiere to go to that night and 6CW is down my list of priorities when it means meeting up with Samuel L. But just to make sure......put on that statement that I plan to be there to support the team. It makes a nice little hook if they all fall flat on their faces in their matches. And my smiling face watching it all go down from a front row seat.

Grace smirks and hangs up the phone. He stares out across the Thames again as the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 25 Nov 2015, 6:58 pm

*The cameras alight as Jack Hurst walks through the entrance doors backstage. He strolls through the corridors with a confidence and carefree nature, but slows to a halt and meets the stare of the man he fought only days ago at Aftermath. Reborn slides his headphones off his ears to his neck, stands up straight and holds the intense glare.

JH: A draw, huh?

RR: I'd have kicked if your shoulders weren't down.

JH: But you didn't kick with your own pinned?

RR: I took a chance that he was counting you.

JH: Well, the cloud of the draw has the silver lining of both of us getting a title shot.

RR: The big man gonna have two foes.

*Hurst puts out a hand and Reborn shakes it with a smile.

JH: And I get the first chance to loosen him up.

RR: Get some, boy. I gotta take down the spare part, the champ was joined the Forgotten and took the name so seriously that no one gives two s***s about him any more.

JH: Beat him and we might get two titles to fight for...

*Reborn winks

RR: Thats the plan, son! Aight, I gotta go get focused and maybe have a word with our faithful

JH: Alas, I'm out on the way to speak with the congregation right now. Its not like Joshua is going to open any channels of communication now is it?

*The pair bump fists and walk away from each other, both with smiles on their faces

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 25 Nov 2015, 10:58 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage, wearing a black shirt with 6CW in white writing emblazoned across the front. He nods to the fans before walking down the ramp, high-fiving a few hands before he reaches the bottom of the ramp. He runs up the steel steps, onto the ring apron and then springboarding into the ring. He beckons for a microphone which is thrown to him from the time-keepers area.

HA: Can you believe this Henry? Mike Hill is back here in 6CW, and these fans are delighted!

HE: These fans are idiots. They'll cheer someone like Hill, whose made his name elsewhere, yet boo legends of this company like Lex Hart and Perfect Jack. It's a joke if you ask me.

*Hill is about to begin speaking, but he then stops to listen to the fans chanting his name for a few more moments.

MH: Well, Mike Hill has damn sure missed having his name chanted by thousands of fans, it's good to be back 6CW!

*There's another set of cheers from the crowd and Hill smiles.

MH: Watching from home, Mike Hill knew that 6CW was the place to be. From a wrestling stand-point, there wasn't a moment's hesitation on my part when management got in contact. Mike Hill has always been about going out and putting on a 5 star show every time he steps into this ring. Whether the crowd are cheering or booing, Mike Hill always leaves the fans wanting more.

However, the standard of wrestling wasn't the reason Mike Hill returned. Mike Hill returned for the fans, because of what he saw unfolding on his TV at home. Mike Hill returned because this company is being driven into the ground by poisonous, egotistical, back-stabbing cowards. And for that, Mike Hill owes you all an apology. The contract has been signed for months, the comeback could have happened at any time but Mike Hill was told by his management to wait for the right moment.

Mike Hill has been backstage, kicking his heels, desperate to get involved. At Aftermath, Mike Hill finally had enough. Screw the management, screw waiting for the right moment and the social media explosion, Mike Hill wasn't going to stand by any longer and watch a legend of this company like Geoff Steel get beat down by Perfect Jack and Lex Hart.

That was definitely the right moment. Geoff Steel is a lot like Mike Hill, he lives for wrestling, every night he goes out to put on the best show possible for the fans and like Mike Hill, he really can't stand Lex Hart and Perfect Jack. They've always had a chip on their shoulders, always thought that they were better than everyone else just because they're "technical" wrestlers. That doesn't make you better, it just means that you've never moved with the times, doing the same thing year after year, never innovating, never willing to step outside the comfort zone.

These are two guys who have been wheeling out the same tired old act for years now, not strong enough individually to get anything done so having to take the cowards way out with blindside attacks and double-teaming opponents. All while seeing which one of them can get their head further up Jessica's ass!

Despite doing the same for years, give or take the few little breaks they've had when their ego's have got the better of them and they thought they could go it alone, no-one has really stopped them doing it. That all ends now. Mike Hill is going to stand alongside Geoff Steel and be ready to go toe to toe whenever those two manage to dig their balls out from in Miss Jessica's handbag and are prepared to have a fair fight.

Lex, Jack, everyone else in 6CW, you have been put on warning. You think you're good? You're definitely not this god damn good! You think you're great? You definitely aren't better than the Epitome of Excellence! There's a new standard to reach up to around here...STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill drops the mic down to the floor, before climbing onto the 2nd rope and standing there to salute the fans.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 26 Nov 2015, 8:12 am

With Hill on the second rope pink and white fireworks explode from the stage and By Myself blasts from the speakers. Lex Hart strides through the curtains and stands with his hands on his hips surveying the crowd

HA: Business is picking up

HE: I don't know if the ring has enough room for another ego

HA: Especially with yours taking up the rest of the arena!

Lex slowly walks down the ramp pulling a mic from his back pocket. Lex claps slowly as the crowd boo

LH: Welcome back Mike. I'd like to say I've missed that smug little face but the truth as you know it is this business hasn't even skipped a step without you...

Hill is smiling from the ring as Lex stops at ringside

LH: But yet here you are spouting your nonsense, claiming to be the epitome of excellence. I think we can all agree there is only one individual in 6CW that has earned that accolade and you're looking right at him.....

The crowd boo as Lex stretches out his arms
LH: But I'll give you credit, it took a big man to run down that ramp swinging a chair. Great work Mike, way to endear yourself to these fans again. Scrappy Doo to the rescue; Doo-doo-da-doo-da-doo( Lex plays a fake kazoo mocking his opponent)

LH: Cos that's all this is about really isn't it Mike?

Standard Mike Hill is another word for little man's syndrome, you can't deal with the success of the giants around you and when you see it; it makes you sooooooooo mad; you wanna explode. You were sat at home on your GIANT sofa, eating a bag of Cheetos, screaming at the TV, you couldn't take it anymore!!

And then you snapped - You picked up your giant chair and you started running, you didn't know why and you didn't know where but you knew you just had to run to somewhere, to scream at the top of your lungs. I'M MIKE HILL AND I USED TO BE IMPORTANT GOD DAMMIT!!!

Lex takes a deep breath
LH: But now, you're here. And the truth of the matter is Mike. Yes the times have moved, but they've still never caught up to the level that LEX HART works at. You think you know what you've got yourself into, you think you know about this.....

Lex Hart does what he wants, takes what he want. That has never changed, you know my history Mike, this whole company still shakes when my name is mentioned

There is no new STANDARD. There is as there has only ever been..... PERFECT EXECUTION!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 27 Nov 2015, 4:49 pm

Wembley Arena has a capacity crowd and the fans are waiting for the next show. The Lloyd brothers are in their usual commentary positions and Harold starts speaking.

HA: At the end of Aftermath we witnessed a dramatic change in Joshua. McCoy, who has been by the side and some say leading our 6CW World Champion, was treated in a far from loving fashion.

HE: In one of the most jaw-dropping show conclusions of the year, McCoy was…..well………How would you describe it?

HA: I think it was a case of Joshua saying Go To Hell!

HE: Let us take you all back to the end of Aftermath and so you can make your own conclusions.

The arena screen comes on and the following footage starts to play:

Hurst is helping Reborn up to his feet and both men are looking bewildered by the decision, asking the referee what happens next. The official seems confused himself and then "Riot" booms out to deafening boos from the 6CW faithful...

HE: Mr Jones will clear this up...

Jones steps out onto the stage with a big smile on his face. He nods curtly at Reborn and Hurst before raising a microphone to his mouth...

Jones: Bravo gentlemen, bravo.....that was a main event...

*Hurst and Reborn look at Jones in disgust

Jones: I guess you two really cannot be separated....you have really put me in a dilemma now, I was hoping one would outdo the other....

HA: Jones' plan has backfired...

HE: Shhhh...

Jones: But not to worry, every great leader has a contingency.....you two really did excel yourselves tonight and you deserve great credit for it....I decided that, in the interest of fairness, I would allow our 6CW Champion to choose which one of you he wishes to defend his title against at New Dawn...

HA: What? That's not right...

HE: It is perfect....Joshua is the third party and the reigning champion, he should decide...

*Jones is smiling at the look on Reborn and Hurst's faces

Jones: I'll let him tell you himself...

*The lights in the arena go down and a gong sounds out. A wolf howl then whistles through the air before the steady thud of a heartbeat plays through the speakers. The crowd are screaming and booing and then the lights come back on and Joshua has both Red Arrows by the throat....

HA: WHERE DID HE COME FROM?

*Jones is laughing as Joshua chokes both men

Jones: At New Dawn.....Joshua has decided that both of you need to learn a lesson....so it'll be Joshua versus Robin Reborn versus Jack Hurst for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship....WELCOME TO HELL BOYS!

The crowd boo furiously as Joshua shows amazing strength to lift both men high up into the air and then crashes them down into the canvass with a furious chokeslam.

HE: The Red Arrows are going to rue the day they messed with Joshua....both of them are going to suffer at New Dawn...

HA: I think this is a huge gamble from Jones & Joshua....the Arrows are a hell of a force when they are together....

HE: They don't look like it right now....and plus do you really think they can work together with the world title on the line? They'll turn on each other, I guarantee it...

HA: I'm not so sure....the relationship between Jones & Joshua continues to baffle me....I'm not so sure these two men are on the same page.....LOOK AT THAT?

Jones is staring down at the ring with a smile but then his eyes widen in shock as Joshua walks to the corner of the ring and picks up a sack. He unties it and from inside he drags McCoy....

HE: That was locked in Mr Jones' office...

HA: An act of rebellion from the 6CW Champion.....he wasn't happy that Jones took McCoy from him...WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

Joshua then pulls two more items from the sack. He begins to walk around the ring emptying liquid from a can, pouring it all over the canvass and then all over McCoy. He then walks to the ropes and climbs to the outside, where Reborn and Hurst have already sought refuge. Joshua stares at the ring and at McCoy for a few moments and then he lights a match and throws it onto the apron....

HA: MY GOD.....

HE: YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JOSHUA AND MR JONES? THERE IS YOUR ANSWER....

The whole ring is engulfed in flames as Joshua stares at it, his dark hair masking his face but the fire lights up his blackened eyes. He then turns away and walks up to the ramp to join Mr Jones, who slowly walks towards Joshua and they hug...

HE: And you thought things were bad enough for the remaining rebels....well now it just got a whole lot worse, Joshua and Jones are completely on the same page...

HA: This is a symbol....Joshua has turned his back on his former life, aligning himself with the maniacal, manipulative tyrant that runs this company....

Jones produces the 6CW Championship and places it over Joshua's shoulder as they both turn to stare down at the ring. Reborn and Hurst are glaring up at their rivals on the stage as the cameras pan into the burning ring and show the melted face of McCoy, the red paint oozing into ash as the show comes to an end.
As the footage ends, the lights start to go down to near darkness. A cold chill starts to surround the arena and the crowd look to the stage. A short lone wolf howl sounds out before a heartbeat starts it’s rhythmic fashion.

HE: The most destructive force 6CW has ever seen will soon be making his way down to the ring.

HA: Is he really?

HE: You saw the footage! The two number one contenders to his title were made to look like rag dolls!

HA: Well…..look to the stage brother. Because the monster is with us!

Joshua suddenly appears from the curtain, wearing his hooded robe. McCoy is nowhere to be seen as he starts to walk down to the ring. His face is covered with his hair and the hood shrouds his head. Joshua’s strides are slow and deliberate, as he casts a dark shadow over the fans he passes. Once he reaches the ring, Joshua climbs the steel steps and enters the ring. He stands in the corner as the heartbeat reaches a flatline, taking over his hood in the process. The crowd look on as Joshua stares across the ring with empty eyes.

HA: Still a terrifying sight as any in 6CW. The aura surrounding this guy is to a height we felt before. So little is known about him but what we do know is he is the main man in 6CW at the moment and a threat to everyone!

HE: No one has been able to step up and present themselves as a contender for his title. The Red Arrows tried last week and were simply brushed aside. I expect the same to be done to Jack Hurst at Anarchy.

Joshua picks up a microphone that has been left for him and slowly makes his way to the centre of the ring. He stares around the arena for a few moments and waits as if trying to find the right words. Joshua drops his head down and flicks the hair back over his head. His hand remains there as he lifts his face up and addresses the crowd:

My actions………..do not need an explanation………..

Joshua points to the arena screen but his eyes remain fixed on the crowd:

That delve into history………..is simply a reminder that nothing can match………..hell on earth………..

He looks down to the canvas:

Past exploits are there to be remembered………..and torment should now be cherished………..A new beginning there may be………..but I will not overlook what made me………..the better man………..

He looks back to the crowd and spits his words out with venom:

You stare at me with confused faces………..Hoping that I can fill in the blanks………..Why do you even care? ……….. Why do you need answers? ………..Surely the pain shown to your two best warriors………..is the only reaction needed………..

He cocks his head to the side and mumbles under his breath for a few moments. Then he shakes his head vigorously and looks to the turnbuckle where McCoy used to sit. He shakes his head again and shouts out:

You will not get an answer from me………..You do not deserve an answer from me………..All that is clear is my hate for all of you………..Nothing and no-one can match the fury to come………..

Joshua stops his rant and stares at the corner again. He pauses for so long the crowd start whistling. When they do so, he glares at them which forces them to stop. He then slowly whispers his next words:

Gone………but not Forgotten………And the evolution of the monster………is complete………

He brings his arm to his side and stares once again at the turnbuckle.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 10:13 pm

The scene opens with Christy backstage, she is on her mobile and obviously looks angy about something

CJ: You could have told me I was going to be interviewing him...........well I'm not going to do it. After what he and the other members of that horrible group did to gareth.............but............Fine

She mumbles under her breath and hangs up the phone before looking towards the camera

CJ: Can't believe I have to do this

She straightens herself up and puts on her best smile for the camera

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen I'm here backstage at Wembley Arena were I'm hoing to catch up with Forgotten member Jimmy Phillips

She opens the nearest door and Jimmy looks like he has just gotten out of the shower and has a towel around him

JP: Christy, what do I owe the honour. I mean I can't deny I've longed for this moment

CJ: lay one finger on me and I'll tell gazzy

Phillips laughs

JP: The cripple? Don't make me laugh. After what we did to him at Night of Glory, I'm surprised you're even still with him. Maybe you need to spend a night with a real man to see what you're missing out on

CJ: Gazzy is more of a man than you'll ever be, now can we just get this interview over with?

JP: You're the one flirting with me Christy, get on with it if you must

Christy shrugs off Phillips' comment and begins her questions

CJ: Jimmy, Two weeks ago following Ground Zero, we saw footage on 6cw.com of Mr Jones giving you a dressing down, did you think his comments were justified?

Jimmy almost looks angry at the question asked

JP: Seriously? I mean what a stupid question to ask. What is this, are you trying to get me to lose my *beep* and cause a rift between The Forgotten? Because it ain't going to work. Listen the truth is, I know why I was recruited to The Forgotten. I mean look at me. I'm 6ft4, 260lbs. I look like I've been carved from stone by Michaelangelo himself. Men want to be me and women want to be with me. I am the genetic blueprint for raw god given talent.

Mr Jones has high standards, and when you're as good as I am then he expects a higher standard and I was as angry as anybody not to reach those heights. I mean come on, to lose twice to that comic book geek, he was right to be *beep* off, I was *beep* off too. But thats the beauty of The Forgotten, we know what we must do, what has happened has happened, water under the bridge, we always look to the future only. A future were we have complete and total control of this company, a company which for too long has held talented superstars like myself back in favour of cash cows like your beloved paramour.

All Mr Jones did was remind me of our mission, of the role I have to play in bringing this company down to it's knees. Remind me that 'The Talent' was not just a name but a glowing reference of what flows through my body....So yeah, his comments were justified and from now on 6CW is in for a world of pain

CJ: Interesting you brought up the future and taking this company effetively out, I don't know yet if you've had chance to see who you take on next week? Its just been made official that you will take on Max Adamson, one man who has been an ever present since this battle between The Forgoten and 6CW began, thoughts?

JP: Another cracking question Christy, you really are earning your minimum wage today aren't you. Give me that mic

Phillips rips the mic out of Christys hand who walks ut of shot almost in tears

JP: G'Day Max, yeah I seen the card for next week, and I also seen your little interview that you did with Tim backstage. Cute. I'm gonna keep this short because I know your inferior Australian mind is too stupid to be able to concentrate for more than 30 seconds especially after we kicked your ass so many times.

So you think you're the man to lead a crusade against The Forgotten, you're fixing to take us out one by one starting with me? If you're serious then you're more of a drongo than I thought, congratulations, I didn't think that was possible.

The truth is next week when you step in the ring with me, I'm going to beat you like the New Zealand Rugby Team did your beloved Australia, now if thats all, get the hell out of my dressing room

Phillips drops the mic and pushes the cameraman backwards out of the dressing room, closing the door as the scene fades to black

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 30 Nov 2015, 7:14 pm

"Prince Charming" bangs out of the speakers and the crowd pop.

HA: 6CW's gentleman is here...looks like he's getting used to his old music again...

*Hurst strolls out to the top of the ramp and bows to both sides of the arena. He catches the eye of Joshua, meeting the monster's empty stare with a glare of disdain

HA: And with his old music looks to have come some fire; we don't usually see a Jack Hurst with such ire in his face.

HE: He's wasting his time, I suspect the bows to these puppets are nothing more than his chance to say farewell...I don't think he'll even make it to New Dawn after he crosses Joshua's path tonight

*Harold begins his retort but falls quiet as Hurst lifts the mic to his lips, looking out to the crowd

JH: A warm welcome from a fired up crowd. But I haven't come to talk to the fans tonight.

*Hurst returns his focus to Joshua

JH: I'm here for the puppet.

HE: You're a bonfire too late, Hurst!

JH: There's no rope in his back but we can see his strings being pulled. A soft word, a few henchmen and a big hug and the man we once called a monster has been reduced to little but the replaceable muscle behind another 6CW power play. There is something very James Bond about all this. If Mr Jones can finally twist Anthony's ear you should ask him about henchmen roles, you're about stupid enough to be the next Jaws and speech is about as fluid as Batista. And if ever we learned anything from these stories its that a suave, sophisticated and devilishly attractive Englishman always wins the day.

*With this Hurst smiles before getting huge pops from the crowd with a Bond pose.

JH: You can fight, sure. But what people once feared has now lost the edge. When there was no control, no rhyme or reason, no one knew where the hell they stood. Now, well you're just doing what you're told.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:28 pm

Joshua stares at Hurst from the ring. His eyes are partially covered by his hair that bellows out as the 6CW World Champion breathes heavily. The crowd look on as Joshua makes his way to the ropes and looks down the ramp:

When your partner stretches his hand..........when you are desperate for help..........are you not doing what you are told?..........When risks are taken..........that causes you much pain..........are you not doing what you are told?..........When a championship won..........is simply a championship shared..........are you not doing what you are told?..........

Joshua climbs over the ropes and sits on the apron:

This edge that you say has disappeared..........was in plain view after I sent you scurrying from the ring..........It was a case of going against what you class as being normal..........and being an unpredictable threat..........Not one person in this building..........thought I was capable of destroying something that meant so much..........Do you now doubt what suffering I could inflict..........to those that mean so little? ..........

Joshua moves off of the apron and stands on the outside. He cocks his head sideways and assesses his main event opponent, before speaking again:

It took a lot for you to find you voice..........Distorted with sound that you know is not your own..........Trying to be an individual when the notion..........is so alien to you..........You stand far away..........in relative safety..........Because you know that your crutch..........will not come out to support you..........And it has dawned on you that to stand and face me..........is to stand alone..........The main reason why you put so much space..........between us..........

Joshua starts walking up the ramp as the crowd look on. Hurst readies himself, but Joshua stops a few feet away from him:

I don't care if it is one..........two..........or more..........Each soul that is sent in my direction..........will simply Go To Hell..........Two halves of a greater whole..........will soon be demolished for good..........And I don't need a single person..........to direct me to carry out that deed..........

Joshua takes a few more steps forward:

Because..........make no mistake..........I will do it willingly..........

He takes the mic away from his lips and stays stock still.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:38 pm

*Hurst looks Joshua up and down, but shakes his head and steps back

JH: Sorry, Joshua, none of us are quite that stupid. You see, running from one master to another really isn't a sign of strength. Now more than ever you're under control...if he pulls that string are you gonna tell me about the snake in your boots?

*Hurst takes steps forward

JH: It's the lack of intelligence and the presence of fear that makes you more and more defeatable. From not understand the skill of the men you face, to the embrace with the empty face of the man currently running this place.

*He walks the remaining two steps and meets the eyes of Joshua

JH: Your move, Jones. Pull whichever string makes this puppet scary

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 01 Dec 2015, 10:01 pm

Joshua looks around him while Hurst looks up at the 6CW World champion. The crowd wait as Joshua moves his head and glares down at Hurst:

No string pulled by outside forces.........But do I not look scary?.........

Joshua waits before continuing:

No matter.........You may believe what you will.........if you find comfort in those strong words.........Humour matters little to me but it seems it is needed.........for you to hide your fear.........This match that will come to be.........will enable me to prove how misguided your words are.........

Joshua steps back and bows slightly:

But you must know best.........when it comes to control.........The skill of someone that can predict his own future.........proves that he alone controls his destiny.........

Joshua glares at Hurst from beneath his hair:

Or.........could it mean.........his destiny has simply not been wrote.........by the monsters hand.........A hand that longs to wrap around your throat.........and prove that no string raises that arm.........as it sends you crashing to earth.........

Joshua looks at the crowd and then back at Hurst:

Think what you will.........Say now as you are able.........For come the end of our match.........all will be silent.........

Joshua flicks his hair back, showing his scarred face, before dropping his hair down again.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 02 Dec 2015, 7:16 pm

Mike Masters is seated backstage in the interview area waiting for Timothy Allen.

MM: Where is this guy huh? Who does this unprofessional, goofy looking dweep think he is? Keeping someone like me waiting. Someone of my presence, like come on I'm like royalty around here. I'm the freaking EWF champion.

Suddenly the camera shot switches and enters Timothy Allen who swiftly takes a seat alongside Masters.

TA: My apologies...

MM: Whoa whoa...whoa. Hang on just one minute Timmy. First of all you're late, secondly, you look scruffy. And finally, instead of coming here apologising, you explain yourself mister.

TA: Well, Mike I was actually in Mr. Jones office as he wanted to speak to me prior to our interview.

MM: Oh you were with Jonesy aye. What did he have to say...perhaps a telling off?

TA: He informed me of my responsbilities and how I should be completely neutral and professional in all of our interviews. Apparently someone put in a complaint about me saying I was asking awful questions and just doing my job completely wrong.

MM: I wonder who that could have been...

TA: I'm pretty sure I know who it was. But that's irrelevant to me now. If it's alright with you, I'd like to get this interview started.

MM: Sure, as long as you don't ask awful questions.

TA: Well, this past aftermath, the forgotten secured another huge victory over team 6CW. Thoughts?

MM: There you go Timmy. Hitting the hard hitting questions. My thoughts? Just look at this smile on my face, I couldn't be happier. I couldn't be more satisfied with how me and my fellow members of the forgotten performed. We...well we were masterful Timmy. Yeah I said it. The Masterful one and his team put on a masterful display and we put team 6CW down for the count...again. I guess it's back to the drawing board for them haha

TA: Let's now talk about you're EWF championship.

MM: Oh yes let's talk about this beaut. You know Timmy, I'm starting to like you abit. Keep it going.

TA: Well I wanted to ask about Keith Leone who has entered the frame to be the next contender to your title as he looks set to cash in his rematch clause.

MM: ...and there you go and ruin it. Just when we had something going here you start and talk about Keith Leone. You know what, Leone has no right to ask for a rematch. What I did in Brazil was fully justified, I clearly made the most of the opportunity. And he has no right to question if I've earnt my dues, I've earned everything I've ever got. I was always destined for championship glory and I don't need to earn your respect. What because you're some legend around here, because the name Leone speaks volumes backstage here. I couldn't care less, I'm Mike freaking Masters, EWF champion, a member of the most formidable undestructable group. Mr. Leone, if you know what's best for you, you stay away from me you hear me. Unless of course you wanna feel pain and have more blood smudged over your face then sure, come get some.

TA: This coming Anarchy, you face off against one of two contenders for the 6CW championship, Robin Reborns. What do you have to say about your opponent?

MM: Really this guy thinks he has a chance of winning the 6CW championship? How did he climb that imaginary ladder, he must have stolen that brass ring from someone or something. Listen Robin hood, you're gonna step into the ring with the best thing going in 6CW. You're gonna go toe to toe with the EWF champion. If you think you have a chance of beating Joshua, well you certainly don't have a chance of beating me. I'm the top dawg around here you hear me, btw don't tell Joshua this. I'm not sure how he would react. Ahhh he won't see this, he probably doesn't even own a computer or a TV for that matter. Robin, I'm just too damn good. You'll see this first hand on Anarchy. Hashtag...show...off. See you later dweeb.

The camera slowly fades as Masters grabs his EWF title and walks out of the shot with a smirk on his face.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 03 Dec 2015, 11:59 am

"Dicey holds his hand up and begins to lower his fingers as he speaks just like woods

Are not a man.....
You are jealous of everything I am......
You are the only D**k joke around here.....
You hate the fact that a cripple beat you.....
And because you have a vag1na.......

Dicey has his fist like a ball"

Flames burst through the stage 

HE: I don't think this is who Dicey wanted to see right now
HA: I don't think anyone wants to see this coming towards you....

Weird creepy carnival music starts playing over the speaker system

HA: That's Engel's music but he's already here...
HE: I have seen many weird things in 6CW but i think this is going to top it right now

*Cerberus coming rolling out on a unicycle and heads down to the ring surrounded by Circus Freaks with an inflatable Sheep on his shoulders with miniature Clown Faces painted over his mask....*

HE: Is the Circus back together?
HA: Even if it is i don't think either would be able to tell you.

*Cerberus climbs into the ring and stares at Engel*

C: If it isn't Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dumb

*Cerberus waves at Engel before turning to Dicey*

C: It's nice to see you have got some fire back in the very old belly Dicey, It's a shame you couldn't find it last week when i left you laying facing towards the ceiling again in your career. 

HA: He only one cos of Liam Wood's involvement
HE: He was fighting a man with 1 leg it was in the bag and you know it.

C: People often say to take them round the back and shoot once they've got to old age and i guess your the prime example of that Dicey

*Cerberus chuckles to himself as exchanges a glare with Engel*

C: We have all these things going on in 6CW and yet Mr 6CW himself is completely & utterly irrelevant, With all the issues with The Forgotten yet no one calls for Dicey to help i guess to them it would be like being in a handicap match with you on their side. 

C: Usually i like to take things out just look what happened to Ryker Kidd but on this occasion im going to leave that honour to my partner Mr Wood to take out the trash.

*Cerberus turns to face Engel*

C: It was lovely to see you again Engel, I guess the psychiatric centre has an open gate policy nowadays. 

C: You see since you were last about things have moved on past your deluded views of the world.
Back then The Circus reigned over 6CW for a short while until you disappeared without a trace. 
You left us to fend for ourselves without direction.

C: So if you think your going to walk in here and try to regroup you have another thing coming.
I don't need you anymore and i sure as hell don't like company so the next time you put your finger to my lips im going to snap it off.
I saw your match and you talking about "The Right One" my advice to you is don't make it me. 
If for some reason your stupid enough to make it me Engel then i will hurt you more then your Dad hurt your mommy.

*Cerberus laughs as he climbs out the ring and unicycles back up the ramp*

HE: It looks if Engel's plan was to Reunite was giving the thanks but no thanks treament. 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 03 Dec 2015, 8:25 pm

Heroes are Hard to Find, fills the air. The crowd goes wild in anticipation of the International Champion. The song carries on going but, Thunder still hasn’t appeared as the chorus hits. The crowd falls quiet unsure what’s going on. The camera changes to the gorilla position, in the background we can see Thunder and Kramer seemingly shouting at each other. Thunder stares at Kramer as he walks away, Thunder shakes his head and jogs back towards the gorilla position.

Thunder finally bursts through the curtain as his entrance music hits, the beginning again. Thunder looks out to the crowd and points all around the arena. Thunder walks down the ramp, moving side to side, tapping the hands of the fans as he goes. Thunder completes a whole circuit around the ring, before climbing up the steps. Thunder wipes his feet on the apron before climbing in the ring. He is handed a microphone and takes the centre of the ring.

Thunder
I originally wanted to come out here and talk about my up coming match with, Armstrong. But, before I do, I want to touch on something else. I want to comment on Kramer’s visit to Costellos bed side. I make no attempt to hide my dislike for Vincent Costello, but no one deserves a that visit. Kramer tried to make Vinnie sign away his future here at 6CW and when he didn’t he promised that Vinnie would never get a title shot. Well, Vinnie, as much as I hate the idea but, if you want to challenge for the international championship, you’ve got it.

The crowd erupt at the prospect, part of the crowd cheer for Vincent, part for Thunder and the rest, simply chant 6CDub. Thunder pauses for a moment, taking in the atmosphere, he nods along with the 6CDub chant.

Thunder
You see Jonesy, you own the walls but, you don’t own the soul. We will always find a way to give these fans what they want. Whether that’s Thunder Vs Costello or Robin Vs Jack Vs Joshyboy. Speaking of the New Dawn main event, Joshyboy, you may have gotten rid of McCoy, your weakness but, trust me, the Arrows will find another weakness.

The crowd begins to chant in unison, 6 C Dub, 6 C Dub, 6 C Dub! Thunder raises his arm in the air and pumps his fist in time with their chants.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 03 Dec 2015, 8:54 pm

*Hurst takes a step back and opens his arms out wide.

JH: Free strike, Joshua.

*He gestures for Joshua to join him, but Joshua stands stoically still.

JH: But I'm sure you've been told not to do that. Because it isn't that your arm is on a string, its that your path is now defined by someone else. You do not have the free choice to make that decision. And just as you have no free, you have no chance of silencing me. Silencing greatness

*Hurst nods to the fans

JH: Silencing the people. *The crowd pop* Especially if you the power in charge wants to wait to let them fight

*LET THEM FIGHT, LET THEM FIGHT echoes around the arena and Hurst smiles again before screaming away from his mic, picked up by the cameras, barely audible over the fans "DO WE LOOK AFRAID?!"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:11 pm

(Timothy Allen is stood in the interview area, he has the microphone to his lips.)

TA- Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very special guest right now, this is the very first official interview with Crime Lord in 6CW. Welcome Crime Lord!

(The camera zooms out revealing a disinterested looking Crime Lord, he is putting out a cigar and he merely looks at disgust at Timothy Allen in recognition.) 

TA- Okay, well, last week we saw you in action in that huge eight man tag team match and it ended very well for you when you pinned the International Champion Thunder to end the match, pretty much the perfect start then?

CL- That was not the perfect start Timothy, that was merely a glimpse of what I bring to 6CW. That was a snapshot of what you can expect from me. The International Champion is in front of me, and what do I do? I pick him up, I drill his stupid head directly into the mat, I roll him over and I pin him...1...2...3. That's what I do to 6CW's International Champion. Those who thought that maybe I'd lost it, that maybe my time out had left me lacking in drive, they were shown very clearly last Monday that they were completely and utterly wrong. I am here to dominate, I am here to remind the whole world exactly who I am and what I am capable of. I will not be forgotten Timothy. I will not be forgotten.

TA- Speaking of forgotten, many were surprised that you chose to join The Forgotten, with no real ties to 6CW there weren't many people expecting it to be you in under the mask. Do you not think it's the completely wrong away to introduce yourself to the 6CW fans, who obviously are aware of your history but this is the first time many have seen you for real and you're in a big group. Are you not worried that this will forever sully you?

(Crime Lord is silent for a moment, his eyes filled with fury as Timothy Allen grows more worried.)

CL- I don't know if you did your research on me Timothy...but I don't kindly to stupidity, particularly stupid questions. 

(Crime Lord rubs his face, he seems on the edge.)

CL- You saw what I did on Monday, you saw what I can do in the ring...let me tell you when those rules are stripped away, when we're stood here in this corridor and there's no referee, no competition I can be one nasty individual. I am capable of horrific things Timothy, you do not want to be on my bad side, you want to be my best friend if you can because when you cross me, when you p*ss me off I tell you what happens Timothy. You end up thrown through a goddamn wall. Do you get that?! 

(Crime Lord gets closer to Timothy.)

CL- Do you understand that this is a very real threat?! 

(Timothy Allen nods frantically.)

CL- Good. 

(Crime Lord takes a step back and Timothy Allen can breathe again.)

CL- Despite its stupidity, I'll answer your question. The answer is no. I don't think anybody will be able to forget me. The Forgotten was the perfect place for me to make my return, to be part of the dominant force of 6CW, why would I ever pass up that chance? I want to make this clear to everybody...if you think I have ideals you are deluded. I am an opportunist and The Forgotten gave me a unbelievable opportunity. I have no ties to 6CW but this place, this company, its fans, they need to be taught a little history. I need to understand their places in the grand scheme of things. They need to realise that their "legends", their "stories", their history means nothing when it hasn't been given the Crime Lord test.

That's why I am here and that's what The Forgotten offers me. A chance to show everybody that when you compare it to me, when you try and draw a comparison, 6CW comes up short and they forgot that! I am the Legend of the wrestling world. Nobody can draw a candle to my achievements, to my abilities and this has not changed. I'm an adaptable, I evolve and I am still improving and that is one scary thought Timothy. If I can get better and believe me I can, then 6CW has to sit up, it has to take notice because there won't be anything to stop me. Mr Jones is a very smart man because he knows that so long as I am on his side, 6CW is his. The Forgotten is filled with talented guys but let me make this clear, I still think about me and I think that I am the best. So long as we all have a common goal, we'll fight for it and I am right behind The Forgotten but don't think for one second Timothy that I don't have aspirations of my own.

TA- Do you mean the World Titles? 

CL- I mean what I said Timothy. If your brain can't stretch itself to work out what I meant then that's not my problem. Those that matter will understand exactly what I meant.

TA- This week you're up against Keith Leone. You quickly followed his return to 6CW with your own arrival, you've had many matches before, do you think you have the edge over Leone?

CL- I know I have the edge over Leone Timothy. Let me tell you what Keith Leone is. He's a talker. He thinks because he can get those fans, those idiots to cheer and chant with him that he's special. He has for too long lived off of their reactions and being particularly good at getting hurt to make a career. I have the edge over him because I am better than him in every single way. I was better than him when he was in 6WF and I'm certainly better than him here. He came back, for what must be the hundredth time, and it was a mistake Tim. He made a huge mistake because the 6CW he returned to changed forever soon after. It changed because I arrived. I'm not so sure that Keith would have been so eager to make his triumphant return had he known what was soon to greet him.

This week Leone will come up toe to toe with me, my first one on one encounter in 6CW and he is in for a fight. He was so disappointed in me, well I want to make sure there is only one thing he can be disappointed in after this match; himself. Not just that, I want his fans to be disappointed in him, I want his friends and family to be disappointed, I want that disappointment to follow him for the rest of his life. I'm a vindictive person and I won't make any apologies for that fact. I despise Keith Leone. I hated him from the first day he arrived in wrestling and that hate has only grown as I have watched him continue to be lauded as some kind of talent. The Keith Leone so it so often hyped up is a myth, and I will have no problems in busting that particular myth this Monday.

TA- Thank you for your time Crime Lord.

CL- Remember what I said Timothy, otherwise I suggest you start bringing spare underwear to work.

(Crime Lord walks off leaving an exasperated Timothy Allen.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri 04 Dec 2015, 11:29 pm

Mike Hill goes to reply to Lex Hart but "I am Perfection" hits the arena speakers as the crowd boo's.

HA: Oh here we go, I thought i could cope with Lex's ego, but with Perfect Jack's arrogance thrown into the mix tonight, things could turn nasty for Mike Hill if he isn't careful.

HE: How dare you, as if Perfect Jack and Lex Hart would attack Mike Hill right now. Have some respect for Perfect Execution Harold.

Perfect Jack makes his way down the aisle in a signature navy suit as he approaches Lex Hart. He greets Lex with a handshake before beginning to speak.

PJ: Look what we have here Lex, the "Standard" Mike Hill. More like Mediocre Mike Hill if you ask me.

Perfect Jack and Lex Hart chuckle to themselves.

PJ: But allow me to be serious for one second Mike, you've made your big fancy return. Helping Geoff Steel, what do you stand to gain from that Mike? An ass kicking at the hands of Perfect Execution. You say we think we're better than everyone else, well Mike, the proof is in the pudding Mike, you're looking at former world tag team champions, former world champions. You're a former 6WF man Mike, me and Lex have dominated both companies, and this is only the beginning, we're going to run 6CW like we used to Mike, and there's nothing you, or Geoff Steel can do about it.

PJ: Just as Lex says, yes, the times have changed. You might be the "Standard" Mike Hill, but you, or Geoff Steel, and anyone else in that locker room will never reach us, the Perfect Standard.

I am Perfection plays out of the arena speakers as Lex Hart make their way towards the stage as the camera fades out to an advert.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Dec 2015, 12:50 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage corridors, where the hooded figure of Keith Leone can be seen watching the world pass him by. Backstage personnel bustle pass him, carrying various pieces of equipment and messages, but nothing seems to faze Leone, and he seems content just watching their work as a form of entertainment. Finally there’s a lull in activity, and Leone lowers his head to face the floor, before starting to speak.

Leone: Sometimes when the world around you is racing out of control, you just have to sit back and watch it spin for a moment, before making a rash decision. Too many times have I run out to the ring to fight someone without a plan, too many times have I run my mouth without realizing the consequences. It’s those moments when you let go of control that the schemers and back-stabbers take their chance and gain from your mistakes. Anyone can look into the history of this company and watch those men of questionable ethics rise up through the loss of power of all but themselves. Once they have blinded people of the greater issues and divided those who pose a threat to them, there is very little to stop them growing stronger. Right now, that is exactly what is happening with Jones, Kramer and all of the Forgotten, and unless all of 6CW changes its game, there is nothing that can stop them. Last week, the Forgotten faced off against four of 6CW’s top stars, and by all rights, the Forgotten should have been overwhelmed by the talent they faced, but yet they still came out as victors. They still stood tall as 6CW lay fallen at their feet. Why? Because the Forgotten played the game to their own rules, and were able to win accordingly. Does the fact that Crime Lord pinned Thunder’s shoulders to the mat prove he is a better superstar, no of course not. All it proves is that Crime Lord had a better handle on the situation at that point in time, but don’t worry, I know that behind the comic references and humour, he’s waiting to get revenge on you. Because 6CW sure as hell doesn’t lack motivation to defeat the Forgotten, now I don’t care what the reason is that these men fight. I don’t care if it’s for fame, personal glory, or a need to do the right thing, all I care is that they fight well. Last week the Forgotten made a strong statement, and at Ground Zero they may have made a stronger one, they showed they were ready to take full control by any means, and only an idiot would question their capabilities. What 6CW now must, and I’m almost certain will do, is come back harder than ever before. We won’t come out and expect fair fights, we won’t come out and play the Forgotten’s game, because it’s about time that the games ended. Career’s will be shortened and ended throughout this fight, and come the conclusion, 6CW will be irreversibly changed, and I think that some men have finally figured this out. They don’t have to fight for a greater good, what they have to do is fight for their own future, and Mr. Jones I needn’t remind you of the dangerous things men will do to save themselves in times like these. The battle lines may have already been drawn, but the pain and suffering is only going to get worse from here on out.

Leone raises his head and lowers his hood to reveal a healed cut on his face from the EWF Title belt shot the previous show. Clearly something is troubling him as he looks deep in thought away from the camera for a few moments, before turning his attention back and beginning to speak.

Leone: Which brings us onto this coming Anarchy, where I clash with an old foe with a new attitude, Crime Lord. The two of us should not be fighting in a situation like this; we’ve both built legacies that so many men could only dream of. Both multi-time World Champions, both have led a generation of our companies respectively. We should be fighting as two legends on a grand stage, not scrapping as two soldiers in a skirmish, but this is what you’ve forced us to do. I mean you’ve had everyone, including myself, baffled at your actions; why did you do it Crime Lord? Why throw away everything you’ve built in order to join Jones, Kramer and co. I honestly couldn’t figure it out, until I stopped looking at the fight at hand and looked back into history. It was three years ago wasn’t it? It was three years ago that you lost your 6WF World Championship when I arrived. That record title reign ended so suddenly, and you fought, and lost to me at Born in Fire. Within two months of my return to 6WF, and I made the great Crime Lord obsolete. You went from being a dominant champion and a feared man in the company, to just another superstar who wasn’t quite good enough to match up to me. Then you just began to fade away, because it was all about image to you, you needed people to believe your mythos, and without it, people were free to see your not too flattering side. Now I understand that feeling, I came back 18 months ago to fight JJ, and after I lost I couldn’t even look myself in the mirror. I had to go home and figure out what drove me, and when I was ready, I came back and ultimately won the EWF Title as my redemption, though you and your boys made sure my moment wasn’t all too long lived. The important thing is though, I came back and proved to people that I still had what mad me a legend of this company, you on the other hand sold your soul to the devil, just to be relevant again. Nobody was ever going to forget the legacy of Crime Lord, and if you had come to 6CW to carve out a name for yourself here, people may not have liked you, but they would have been forced to respect you. Now though, you will just be remembered as a thug for Mr. Jones and Charlie Kramer. You’re not one of their World Champions, you’re just someone to help keep their stranglehold on this company, and the moment you’ve met your use, you’ll be tossed to the curb. At Anarchy, we won’t be rekindling our old rivalry, or trying to prove who the best truly is, we’ll just be fighting to gain momentum for our respective sides. So don’t expect me to be showing off to the fans and don’t expect a technical masterclass, just prepare for an all-out assault from me. I won’t stop until I have made a statement to Jones and anyone who considers siding with him, that having me as an enemy is a very big mistake to make. I’ll see you out there Crime Lord, I just hope you’re ready.

Keith Leone puts his hood back up and walks down the corridor and out of shot, before the camera cuts away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 07 Dec 2015, 12:20 am

*The 6CW universe is in huge attendance as fans young and old show their support with signs and other banners with great excitement and anticipation. The camera continues to pan around the audience until Timehop Baby screams over the soundsystem causing the fans to descend into rapturous boos and cheers, all mixed in one big cauldron of noise shaking the very arena to the core. A few seconds pass before Heath strolls out onto the stage with an arrogant grin on his face as he breathes in the atmosphere. He is wearing his official merchandise shirt in the colour of white with a snarling honeybadger on the centre of the shirt. As well as this, Heath is wearing warrior branded shorts and black boots. Cricking his neck from side to side, Heath twirls a microphone in his hand as the fans continue to give a phenomenal welcome to the self proclaimed prophet of 6CW. Heath surveys the scene before chuckling to himself as he lazily and arrogantly slumps down at the top of the ramp, much to the dismay of the audience. Heath has positioned himself sat facing the sea of his people who are generating a cacophony of noise and taunts directed at Heath.*

Crowd: You're our leader! You're our leader! you suck! you suck!

*Heath laughs out loud, shaking his head as he taps the microphone on the steel part of the ramp. Heath looks out once more around his surroundings with a similar slimy smirk as he raises his microphone, his eyes never leaving the crowd.*

AH: It's funny to me... because week after week, I find myself repeating the same thing over and over again. But does it bother me? no. Because the simple matter of the fact is that, I have converted another person and by doing so rendered another one of your heroes to worshipping at my feet and joining me on my crusade. Last week I showed the entire 6CW world that it is possible to be converted and join me in my revolution. Brandon Perez is just like each and everyone of you... one of the millions of the 6CW World who live in a world of vice and ill behaviour which makes my skin crawl.

AH: Brandon Perez was as confused, as lonely and as hurt by previous experiences that I cured him. I washed away his life of vice and ill judgement and in doing so I managed to add another member to my crusade in spirit. See, when I beat a superstar, I not only manage to add to my revolution but I crush one of your false idols. I took one of your heroes, I took one of your heroes that your children look up to, a sleezeball and I put him in the ground with one boot. Just like Hero before him.

*Heath who is sat cross legged, stretches out his right leg and slams his boot on the steel ramp before pointing at it and laughing to himself evilly. Heath then raises the microphone back to his lips.*

AH: I would go as far to say that I forgave Brandon Perez, I was benevolent to Brandon Perez you could say i gave him a fresh new start. I forgave Brandon Perez for all of us previous vice like tendencies and past transgressions. I am the leader of a revolution... I am a prophet that is here to save 6CW. And I'm not going to stop on my crusade until each and everyone of your heroes are made to be shown in the true light that they are, selfish, vain and above all egotistical. All of you in this very arena, all of you watching around the world... join my crusade. Join my crusade in crushing these liars and hypocrites... this is a brand new era. An era of truth and righteousness.

AH: Stand under one nation and one banner, Under Aaron Heath your brave new leader in this new world and age of 6CW. I remember the first night I arrived here, and I look at you all now and things are still relatively the same. I still see Adamson caps, Geoff Steel shirts, Red Arrows gear, Chael Kingdom signs, A Standard Mike Hill sign, Believe to achieve signs... I could go on. But the point I'm trying to make is... where are the Hero signs and banners? Oh yeah, there are none tonight. Why? because by putting Hero out of action I turned those sheep who follow him so blindly around to me.

AH: Your heroes, the one you idolise all fall under one banner to me and that is the weak. They are weak and they are shallow and they are egotistical. One by one, they will fall. One by one, less and less of the rubbish you plaster over yourself will be apparent to me in the coming months and years. See, this crusade didn't start with 6CW, nor will it finish with 6CW. This crusade is against the very essence of this world and that is you people. You people love to cheer and support false idols. Reality intimidates you right down into your souls... Reality is that the world is a very dark place.

AH: But you don't believe that. Instead you will worship those such as Brandon Perez who you can relate to. A life of vice, a life of sleaze and a life wasted because that is the easy approach for you people. You're lazy. You're lazy and intimidated by hard work, people like me who have grinded and grinded day after day to get to this point and it's damn insulting to think that some of you people turn your nose up at me and follow so blindly to those who are corporate cash cows and those who claim they adore you.

AH: Please... this is reality folks. Aaron Heath is here for one purpose only and that is to save 6CW. I'm on a crusade... I'm on a warpath here people. Those who have dared stood up to me so far have all experienced the same fate and the same outcome. But as reality hit them as hard as daylight, they were cleansed. They became part of my crusade spiritually which only makes me stronger and stronger. This only ends when my crusade becomes so strong that nothing or nobody can stop it.

AH: I wan't all of you people to know that this match tonight, is the first step of salvation for Chael Kingdom and Dimitri Pittal. This crusade doesn't discriminate against background, ethnicity, creed or past exploits. This crusade is only focused on the future. The salvation of Chael and Dimitri will not only be an accomplishment for me, but an accomplishment for all you people. With a firm notion that this crusade welcomes all from all areas of life. This revolution is for you the people. I'm not a glorified people's champion, I'am the voice of each and everyone of you whether you like it or not.

*The fans boo loudly and a few being a you suck chant as Heath's eyes light up with a burning fire and intensity as he continues to speak.*

AH: No, no, what sucks ladies and gentleman, is the fact that many of you and millions of you around the world aren't intelligent enough and wise enough to understand that I'm your bright light in a dark tunnel which your trapped in. So my salvation and cleansing tonight will be two superstars who quite frankly are sacrifices for you people's ignorance and stupidity. Pittal and Kingdom are infact two very lucky people who will feel the force of this crusade before being made spiritually apart of my revolution to bring a new era to 6CW.

AH: We have already seen one man reborn, James McManus who will join me on this crusade tonight. Pittal and Kingdom can be reborn tonight in a new image and a new mould. An image where they have thrown off the shackles of each and everyone of you and can stand alone and a mould where they are part of a revolution of change and hope. Ladies and gentleman, salvation is the key to your future. Not only your future but the very essence of this company. Join me in believing that I will and I can eviscerate every single one of these false gods and idols millions preach to. I will bring balance and fairness back to 6CW.

AH: Pittal and Kingdom have to prove they are man enough to take responsibility tonight and face the consequences of all their previous actions. Pittal and Kingdom need to be and must be ready for tonight because it's the going to be a defining moment in their lives. I want you to both know that the best decision you can make tonight will be worshipping my boot in the middle of this ring and letting go of a life time of ill judgement. But after that, no more weakness...Ladies and gentleman, once I beat Pittal and Kingdom and they are part of my crusade they will be better than each and every one of you as they ascend into my ranks as part of the 6CW revolution.

*Timehop baby reverberates once more around the 6CW arena as the crowd descend into wild chants and taunts as Heath jumps back up, soaking in the atmosphere once more, his arms aloft and head back. The scene slowly comes to a close with the final image of Aaron Heath vindictively and confidently smirking at the crowd baying for blood.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 07 Dec 2015, 7:37 am

“Ain’t No Stopping Me” by Al Kapone blasts out around the arena as Cameron Faith strolls out onto the stage FFTR briefcase in hand. Faith stops and soaks in the atmosphere of the fans shouting abuse at him before walking to the top of stage and raising the briefcase revealing for the first time a red spray painted CW covering the WF in on the 6WF logo.*

*Faith starts to walk down to the ring ignoring the fans reaching out to touch him.*

HA: It was only two weeks ago that Faith shocked the wrestling community by signing for 6CW and perhaps even more shocking is the fact that the top brass have agreed to honour an open ended contract won in 6WF guaranteeing him a world championship match at a time and place of his choosing.

HE: There’s no seemingly about it Harold, i have seen reports from from the top confirming that to be true and these fans are not happy with it. Just Listen to them.

HA: I can understand that, Faiths record in 6WF is spectacular but this is 6CW baby, where the big boys play. Faith has done nothing to show he deserves that shot and i fully expect one of 6CW’s best Vincent Costello to show him up tonight.

*Faith walks up the steps, grabbing a microphone as he climbs through the ropes into the ring and makes his way centre as the fans continue to shout abuse before raising the microphone.*

CF: What the hell is your problem, is it that i made my name in the other company or the fact i’m already your future world champion. That’s right, you may not like it but you better get used to it because there aint a damn thing anybody can do about it.

But I don’t expect you just take my work for it, that’s why I demanded this match against your beloved Vincent Costello. So I can show you just how good Cameron Faith really is.

CROWD:6CW, 6CW, 6CW

This is a guy who held the EWF championship for 400 days, before that held the UK championship. This is a guy who won and cashed in your key to the kingdom. The similarities in our career achievement’s are striking. The only difference between our careers so far is he didn’t have everything he worked for stolen from him.

CROWD: Costello, Costello, Costello

That’s why i wanted to face Costello this week, because if I beat the best 6CW has to offer in my first match then no one can deny that Cameron Faith is the best thing in professional wrestling or deny that Cameron Faith deserves to cash in this briefcase in whatever god damn company he wants.

Leaving the only real question being just when will i become your World Champion .

CROWD: Booooooooo

I could just walk down to that ring tonight smack every single one of the forgotten over the head with the case hand it to the referee, listen to the 3 count and then stand in the middle of that ring as the words your new world champion echo around the arena. The forgotten reign of terror ended just like that.

Yeah You like me now don’t you,

Except why would i do that i got no love for this company, i don’t give a s*** who runs this company, i already got what i want So i may just bide my time wait for the perfect moment. That’s the beauty of it if i don’t know, how the hell will they.

The only thing we know for certain is that i am the one true Faith and by the time this over i will rule this company.

*”Ain’t no stopping me” blasts out around the arena as Faith starts to exit the ring*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down