The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 21st December

+10
Fernando
Nay
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
President Trump
Engel Harlequin
Marky
Steel
Paul Mac 6CW
14 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 21st December Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 21st December

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 08 Dec 2015, 11:42 am

Match 1
Dopant Zero vs Geoff Steel/Mike Hill vs Alpha Wolves vs Perfect Execution

Match 2
Cameron Faith vs Brandon Perez

Match 3
Cerberus vs Vincent Costello
On commentary: Engel Harlequin

Match 4
Chael Kingdom vs James McManus

Match 5
Max Adamson/Anthony Grace vs Hokori/Austin Stevens

*Dicey Reilly/Liam Wood contract signing

Match 6
Red Arrows vs Tyson Armstrong/Jimmy Phillips

Match 7
Aaron Heath vs Dimitri Pittal

Main Event
Thunder/Keith Leone vs Mike Masters/Joshua

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Thu 10 Dec 2015, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 21st December Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 21st December

Post by Steel Tue 08 Dec 2015, 2:23 pm

Last Resort begins to resonate around the arena and red and white fireworks explode from the stage as the fans in attendance clamber to their feet. Steel steps out from behind the curtain wearing a silver hooded top and his red and white wrestling shorts. He poses at the top of the ramp soaking in the atmosphere before making his way down to the ring taking time to stop for photos and shake hands with fans.

Harold: Steel has to be happy with this weeks work at Anarchy helping Mike Hill get one over Perfect Jack.

Henry: Please this idiot should have been sent to the back due to his actions, he had no right to celebrate after the match.

Steel makes his way to ringside and collects a microphone before climbing up into the ring, he poses on the turnbuckles as his music continues to play before coming to a standstill in the centre of the ring. As his music fades Steel lifts the microphone to his mouth.

GS: Wow just wow, what a reception that was, since I've been back I'd hardly say that I've had everything my own way but you fans have stood with me regardless and from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you all for that. I didn't come out here with anything planned so let's just start by talking about this past week at Anarchy, I throughly enjoyed seeing Mike get the victory over Perfect Jack, even though I can't technically claim that victory for myself I went home feeling like I had played my part well in securing that win, my job that night was making sure that Lex Hart and Jessica had as little involvement in that match as possible and judging by the way they scurried off at the end I would say that went exactly how I hoped. Of course I'd have loved to have played a greater part in the match got my hands a little more dirty with the tears of Lex and Jack, I can't however take anything away from Mike he was the man on the night and did what I haven't been able to do since my return by pinning Jack in this ring.

Henry: That's right Geoff don't you forget that's yet another man who has proved he is better than you.

Harold: Will you be quiet I want to listen to what he has to say.

GS: That brings me on nicely to the forthcoming tag team match at Anarchy, the first official match with Mike Hill and Geoff Steel as a paring, a paring that still has a very unknown aspect about it nobody quite knows if it will work out and myself and Mike have yet to really speak about how we can make this work, if it doesn't work it won't be through a lack of trying on my part. It's a difficult match to call we are going up against three very established teams who know each others strengths and weaknesses and who have shown they are capable of being able to hang with the greatest teams 6CW have ever seen. If we want to win this match this can't just all be about perfect execution, I want to get my hands on them as much as I bet Mike wants another shot at them but by not concentrating on every detail this match could be over before I get another chance to do that.

Steel stops for a moment and walks the ropes

GS: I may not be known as a tag team wrestler this is something new to me, that doesn't mean that I don't pay attention to what goes on in every division in 6CW. I know that recently that wolves ran the current tag team champions very close and could have easily walked out as new champions and they have to be considered as potential favourites to pick up another win. Of course I've gotten to know both members of perfect execution very well recently, more than I ever thought I would have cared too, Lex and Jack will do whatever it takes to win by any means, at least this week there will be four other people to keep an eye on them.The last team in this match Dopant Zero.

Steel stops pacing and stares out amongst the crowd

GS: I've been waiting to get a chance to be in the same ring as them for the best part of four years, since the night all those years ago at escalation when they took away from me the belt I had worked all my career to obtain, not only that but they took away my livelihood at a time when I was at the very top of this company, a height I have not been able to reach since and part of me holds them accountable for that. So in many ways this match isn't just about getting a result this match is about putting to bed some personal grievances and making sure that those men are well aware that this isn't just about business for me, this is about healing recent wounds and some very old scars.

Steel lowers the microphone as the fans cheer, he then once again climbs the turnbuckle and poses for them.

Harold: Steel making sure that every man in the match knows the situation, let's hope he can keep all that emotion under control.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 08 Dec 2015, 4:29 pm

Dicey is walking backstage after Anarchy when he is stopped by Timothy Allen

TA: Dicey...a moment.....

Dicey stops and and stares down at Tims hand on his chest, Tim notices what he has done and quickly takes it away

Dicey: This is twice tonight you have stopped me Tiny Tim, I don’t know how much you are getting paid to put yourself in these dangerous situations but I’m telling you it’s not enough

Tim swallows hard but stays in Dicey’s way

TA: Sorry Dicey but it’s my job so could I get a moment of your time just to ask you about the big news that you and Liam Wood will face each other at New Dawn in a 3 stages of hell match

Dicey: Can’t you see I am ecstatic about the announcement, just look at the smile on my face

Dicey stares at Tim

TA: Yeah you are just beaming

Dicey: Inside I am dancing Tim let me tell you, I want hurt Woods....tear his little moany head off, all he does is whinge and it is doing my head in, at New Dawn there will be no hiding, no sly attacks from behind, he will have to man up and face me and I can’t wait......the only problem is this no touch crap Jones and Kramer have come up with, hell I didn’t even get a chance to fight anyone tonight, maybe if Mr and Mrs Woods had the same policy little Liam wouldn’t be here and we would all be happier

TA: And what about next week, you two will be in the same ring signing the contract and possibly finding out the 3 match stipulations

Dicey: I don’t care what kinds of matches they are as long as it’s just me and Woods and as for signing a contract (Dicey smirks) that was signed months ago when that snivelling little child got up in my business, New Dawn will be just that because it will start an era of 6CW without Liam “I can’t buy a win” Woods

Dicey walks off leaving Timothy Allen standing in the hallway

TA: Well that couldn’t have gone worse

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 08 Dec 2015, 5:49 pm

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd erupts as Max Adamson makes his way out onto the stage with a Santa hat on, his ring attire and a sweatshirt which reads "Now I have a Machine Gun, Ho Ho Ho". Adamson salutes the fans and makes his way to the ring, he grabs a microphone and he stands leaning on the top rope, smirking as the "Adamson" chants echo around Wembley Arena;

Max: All this reaction for a Die Hard Christmas jumper? You guys ARE easily pleased...

(Adamson grins as he waits for the cheering to die down)

Max: But in all seriousness, something pretty special is going down on Anarchy. A tag team of Max Adamson and Anthony Grace is about to hit The Forgotten right in the face. An ultimate pairing. The new Mega Powers. One of the guys, he's a Hollywood legend. Famous everywhere he goes, if he's not schmoozing the crème de la menthe of Tinseltown, he's raising money for the ill children of the world. Not everyone likes him, but they DO respect him. And like it or not he is going to become, if he isn't already, the brand image for 6CW...

...And the other guy, is Anthony Grace...

(Adamson winks into the camera as the crowd cheer, another "Adamson" chant starts up and Max rolls his eyes at his own joke)

Max: Now, I have a poem for you. I wrote it myself. Because everyone loves poems! Right?

(Adamson unfolds a piece of paper from his pocket and begins to read)

Max: "Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Except two assholes from The Forgotten

I know that doesn't rhyme
It really doesn't matter
But these two guys are dodgier
Than Sepp f*cking Blatter

One is Hokori
He's a Japanese dude
And the other is Austin Stevens
He's ever so rude

If you see them in the streets
Steer clear for a while
Both men have a tendency
To offer kids sweets and a smile

They'll claim they will beat us
I don't know if they can
Because we're not innocent passers by
And this ring isn't their van

Just last week they abducted a guy
They drove the guy insane
Turns out he was dressed as Santa
And they were after his Candy Cane

Anthony Grace is no better
He's not as popular as he knows
The only women he hangs out with
Are dirty bottom feeding
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!

(Adamson smirks as he finishes)

Max: Merry Christmas one and all. Any creative issues see Hugh Janus in Human Resources.

(Adamson drops the microphone to the mat with a thud and raises his arms in the air to cheers)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 09 Dec 2015, 2:00 am

The camera is an over the shoulder view looking into a mirror. Staring Back into the mirror is a very angry Engel, who is banging his head against the mirror muttering to himself "6...C...W...6...C...W" over and over again. Suddenly he stops and stares, his face empty of emotion.

EH: From the moment I walked into 6CW, I have wanted one little thing. One little thing that has eluded me for so long. Every single time I come so close...I can smell it. The fans chant "ENGEL...ENGEL", They pay there hard earned cash to see what crazy thing I will do each week. Every single day I put my heart and soul, my body on the line. I line the pockets of men who Poopie so sweet they could wrap it in plastic packaging and call it a candy bar. I go out there in front of thousands...no millions and get called bobo, bozo, krusty, Ronald...and for what? For that ONE...LITTLE...THING!! GLORY!

Engel punches the mirror and screams with laughter as a fist sized shatter mark dripping with blood appears in the glass like little red sweat beads running down the smooth surface.

EH: GLORY...HEHEHE...They told me..."Engel, we don't really see you as main event material right now, maybe go out there clean up your act and we will give you a shot" A year later its "Engel...we need you you crazy son of a bitch, Genesis are running the show and you can give us the edge" So I came back...two months later they throw me in the gutter with all the other freaks and Percy Percivals of the world..."Engel your a clown, the fans just wont back you as face of this company" HEHEHE...Face of this company...those words rang in my ears, rattled around in my head...and so...THREE LONG YEARS I WAITED...Three...long...years in a padded cell trying to convince crackpot doctors and shrinks that I was fit to be allowed out in the public eye...I scrubbed at my face till blood replaced the greasepaint that had adorned my face for so long...

Engel smears the blood stained mirror with his hand, a deranged smile across his face

They say...a three headed dog guards the gates to the hell I will unleash...I walked back into this company promising one thing...one by one your heroes shall fall...but THEY...they don't want that...THEY sit at the feet of the gorilla atop his throne all high and mighty...advised by jesters and entertained by lords whilst I stand waiting...waiting for my time to come...but still they hold me back. Still they don't see me as the face of this company

Engel headbutts the mirror violently and it shatters. The mixture of cracks, blood and bruises exaggerates the features in the reflection as if showing the face of a clown. Engel laughs psychotically

EH: YOU...WANT TO SEE...THE TRUE FACE OF THIS COMPANY? HEHEHEHE...I am coming for each and every one of you...and there is no stopping me...hahaha

The camera cuts off as Engel laughs uncontrollably

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 09 Dec 2015, 3:35 pm

Dicey gets home and walks into his front room to see Sally Hendrix sitting there drinking wine dressed as Harley Quinn and a guy sitting opposite her dressed as the Joker

Dicey: What the f**k is this, I have had it up to here with clowns

The young Joker looks nervously at Sally who is sitting there smiling

Sally: There he is....it’s about time, me and Mr J here where about to start without you

Dicey: Start what, I am not in the mood for this cr@p tonight, it has been a bad night at the office and what the hell are you wearing, Halloween is over

Sally gets up off her seat and sits on the Jokers knee and twirls her pigtails

Sally: I met this hunk at a comic convention in town, we hit it off and I asked him was he up for some fun with me and my guy and VOILA!!! Here we are....isn’t that right snookums

Sally wiggles the Jokers nose

The Joker: Eh.......it’s a great honour to meet you Mr Reilly, I have been a fan of yours for years and I love watching you work, Day of Reckoning was off the shizzl...

Dicey: Kid do you even know what is going on here....that woman on your lap is certifiable and not in a comic book kind of way, she will chew you up and spit you out kid.....do you really think you can handle this because to be honest I don’t know if I can

The Joker nods and Sally hops off his lap and walks over to Dicey and starts unbuttoning his shirt

Sally: We had fun the night I came here, we played with your little friend now I want to play with mine....I want you and Mr J here to make me into a human Chinese finger-trap...do you hear me or are you not up for it....are you too frightened that a younger guy will show you up, like Wood did a few weeks ago but what did you do.....huh? you got angry and you showed him nobody f**ks with Dicey Reilly and gets away with it....so show me that passion (Sallys dress drops to the floor and she bends over the arm of the sofa and starts undoing the Jokers fly) and F**K ME UP...........

Dicey growls and drops his trousers and looks at The Joker

Dicey: I will kill you if you look at me in the eyes, try to kiss me at any stage or touch the big man........now let Dicey show you how you split someone like a log

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 10 Dec 2015, 4:57 pm

As the cheers continue “Amazing Grace” suddenly blasts around the arena. The fans pop and look to the stage, as Adamson turns to the curtain as well. Grace soon appears, wearing white slacks and a Christmas jumper of his own. The jumper has a picture of him standing between Ant and Dec on the front, while the back has the Text Santa logo and phone number. Grace has a broad smile on his face as he walks down to the ring, tagging the fans hands as he does so. When he reaches the ring, Grace winks at Adamson and smiles. He climbs inside the ropes and salutes the fans, before his music dies down. Grace turns to Adamson and laughs.

AG: Mr. Adamson, you never fail to bring some festive cheer to us all at any time of the year! That poem was a sure fire HIT!

Adamson smirks as Grace continues.

AG: I’m sure Mr. Janus won’t be receiving any complaints as it is SUPERSTARS such as yourself that we need to put a SMILE on all our faces in these dark times. Threats to our existence in these very walls but also from forces on the outside. A united front is what we NEED! Looking out for each other is what we NEED! And as you rightly put it, The Mega Powers is what we NEED! M A and A G in a MAGnificent Production!

Grace grins as the crowd cheers and then laughs.

AG: So I will forget the little digs you have at my expense Mr. Adamson because it was met with APPROVAL and LAUGHTER. I myself had to smile when I heard you poem from behind the curtain. Like many great double acts, there has to be a straight man and a funny buffoon. And I am more than happy to be Mr. Hardy to your Mr. Laurel.

Grace turns to the crowd.

AG: And a double act indeed we are. Thrust together not because of a glorious friendship but because of mutual respect!

He turns back to Adamson.

AG: This might come as a surprise to you Mr. Adamson, but I will continue to watch your back and anyone else that has a love for 6CW. As a partner, I won’t make promises to you and then leave you high and dry. I will be there……..WATCHING and WAITING…….to make sure that cowardly deeds do not go unpunished!

Grace smiles and looks back to the crowd.

AG: Now more than ever, it is time for true bands of brothers to stand together. Other distractions NEED to be forgotten if we are to BEAT The Forgotten!

The crowd pop at this and Grace nods his head. He then turns back to Adamson.

AG: So while we continue to face this growing threat from ALL sides, I pledge that titles, glory or main events will blind me from the goal that I and EVERYONE should share – retrieving 6CW and putting it BACK in the hands of those that CARE!

Grace walks up to Adamson.

AG: This feeling might not be shared but it is a path I have chosen. I will PROVE my worth to you Mr. Adamson that I can assure you. And there will be a time when the man……that Mr. Adamson…..hears these words and looks at a friend calling him “Max”. A friend he TRUSTS and knows that he will always be an ally and not a threat. A friend that may grate him at times, but who knows his HEART is in the right place. A friend that is happy to share a platform with and reclaim all that is GOOD in 6CW!

Grace goes to offer his hand but thinks better of it. He steps away smiling.

AG: The road may be a long one……and it may have its fair share of bumps. But we will get there……..together…….Max.

Grace nods his head as the fans cheer.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Dec 2015, 8:51 pm

HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER

The crowd goes a little bit wild as what is now a 6CW anthem blares out through the arena. Out walks Robin Reborn, jumps on his toes across the stage saluting the crowd before beckoning on someone to join him. Out walks Charlotte Grey, a microphone in hand, and they walk together down to the ring.

Robin hops up the apron and lifts Charlotte up, before sitting on the middle rope so she can get through them easier. He is passed a mic

RR: Jack taught me a lot...

*He follows her in but walks over to the turnbuckle and salutes the crowd, before repeating on the other side. As he does this, two chairs are set up in the middle of the ring. As Robin finishes playing to the fans, he turns and smiles at Charlotte and sits next to her. The pair both have mics

RR: Before you crack on with those questions, lemme just clear this up. Nothing going on here *he points back and forth between himself and Charlotte* your girl here just ain't got no music!

CG: Thank you, Robin. A certain star's management team have suggested to me that being seen together would do wonders for my career

*Reborn grabs the camera and shouts "Grace you dog!" down the lens before winking and turning back to Grey

RR: No idea who you mean.

*Grey smiles

CG: Lets get down to business

*Reborn interrupts

RR: Oh hell, your boy is business too often. Lemme smile! I just beat the EWF champ. And not a fluke, I schooled him. While he is worried about whether his Daddy prefers his new step-brother more, I slapped him silly then tied him up for three.

CG: The EWF Champion elect, in your mind?

*Reborn strokes his chin, shaking his head and smiling

RR: He's a lucky boy, I'll be signing on for a shot at the 6CW title at New Dawn, but who knows, maybe he's next?

CG: You sound confident...Joshua looks in dominant form...

RR: He scraped by my boy Hurst. The better wrestler didn't win, and power doesn't change its game. Jack will learn, Joshua won't do a damn thing different. And then the dynamite is thrown into the mix too...

CG: So, the Red Arrows can get along at New Dawn?

RR: Well, yay and nay. Me and my boy can't help but show rhythm for Joshua's blues. But we're competitors, and we showed when we got this shot that we'll do what it takes to get what we need.

CG: But the second you turn on each other, Joshua gets to recover that strength

*Reborn stops and ponders for a few

RR: New Dawn is New Dawn, but we got the cavalry being thrown at us first

CG: Its "us" again now?

RR: We're always Red Arrows, babeh. We were one on one a 6CW ring, we will be at Anarchy and we will be before, during and after New Dawn.

CG: But you've been beaten by a Forgotten duo before

*Robin cuts across

RR: They stole. And we'll beat any pair in this industry, let alone any two men Jones throws at us. We're the greatest tag team this company has ever seen, we're the best two wrestlers this place has. Tyson, Phillips, get to rsssssss and see the conquerors

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 13 Dec 2015, 7:19 pm

Our scene opens in a big London gym, the camera follows Tim Allen along the aisle way until we reach a pull up station where The World Eater Liam Wood is performing pull ups and counting them off as he does. Allen sheepishly tries to get his attention.

Wood:

TA: Liam...er...can we have a minute of your time?!

Wood ignores Allen and continues to do pull ups, getting faster as he does. As Wood reaches 25 he drops down and turns to face Allen.

Wood:
What is it?! Don't you have other people to bother?!

Wood shakes his head before stretching his arms and dropping to the ground where he begins to perform press ups with his legs raised up on a weights bench. Allen gulps before starting.

TA: Liam last week at Anarchy we discovered that at New Dawn it would be you taking on Dicey Reilly in a three stages of hell match...do you feel ready for a match that promises to be that brutal?

Wood ignores Allen for a second before answering while still doing press ups

Wood:
Look at me Tim...look at me and try telling me that I'm not ready to face that drunk, old Irish fool at New Dawn...Why are you even bothering me with BS questions like this anyway?!

Allen stays quiet, almost shocked and unclear of what to say

Wood:
You walk in here and you find me preparing for war and you waste my time by asking me if I'm ready?! Why don't you track down Dicey to whatever p¡ss soaked gutter he's currently rotting in? Why don't you look at us and see the real difference between who we are as people.

Wood stops doing press ups and stands up, pushing Allen back

Wood:
You walk in here and you act like Dicey is going to fluke another win and it sickens me...the fact that we're even being compared is a joke...right now I am improving on perfection, I am taking every step possible to make sure that I shut him down and shut him up !

At New Dawn I put everything behind me and I start fresh and it begins by showing Dicey just how far I'll go to get the win, by showing the people who doubt me that form is temporary but me being at the top...that's destiny...at New Dawn I show the fans that they have been nothing but leaches trying their best to poison me and hold me back and I finally look after the only person who matters...me.

Wood begins to walk away but Allen stops him in his tracks

TA: Is there part of you scared that Dicey will beat you again?!

Wood grits his teeth and turns back to Allen

Wood:
Are you kidding me?! I stand before you preparing, improving and perfecting while he's off indulging in some weird clown fantasy with another man...this is all still a game to him and no matter how much he puts on the angry voice and pulls out his best threats he isn't going to beat me at New Dawn...

...he's walking in to that match having already won it in his head...I'm walking in to it ready to go to hell and back because I'm ready to do whatever it takes to get to where I belong.

Wood walks away leaving Allen speechless as the scene ends

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2015, 7:47 pm

The camera cuts to the car park of the 6CW arena, where there is very little light. Suddenly a strange mixture of high pitched whining and rattling can be heard as a very rough looking Ford Escort rolls into shot. The engine is kicking out a large amount of smoke, as the car comes to a standstill. The door swings open shortly before the engine switches off, and the door looks dangerously close to falling off as Keith Leone clambers out of the car. Leone hauls his sports bag from the passenger seat and slams the door shut, before going toward the arena, before he notices the camera. Leone rolls his eyes before beginning to speak.

Leone: You know, I’m beginning to grow tired of this whole deal. I get screwed over, vow to come back stronger, and just as I’m gaining some momentum, I get screwed over once again. It’s almost like I have been here before, but nobody that has been in a position like this before would be idiotic enough to come back and fight once again.

Leone lets out an audible sigh as he starts to walk past the camera and goes to enter the building, but just as he opens the door he stops, before turning back to walk towards the camera.

Leone: You see that’s just it; after all of these years I’ve finally figured out that I’m just a glutton for punishment. The more you beat me down and try and finally stop me, the greater my drive is to come back and beat the living hell out of you. I have always been the underdog in my career because it’s a position I have thrived in. You mix that with my self-righteousness and arrogance, and you suddenly have a very dangerous man who refuses to die, which is a particularly poor choice of an enemy if you ask me.

Though it can be made so much worse if tick me off, isn’t that right Crime Lord? I mean congratulations are in order for what happened last week, congratulations for showing me that you’ve lost all credibility. Well done on selling your soul and giving up your spine to Jones, Kramer and co. in order to get a few more wins. And I’m sure you’re going to tell me that this makes you the smarter man and nobody cares how you did it, so long as the history books say that you have a tick in the win column, and you’d be right about the latter. However nobody reads those books other than the people who never quite live up to their fullest potential. You can have all of the cheap wins you want, and all of the run-ins to protect your new employers, but you will never have the respect of anyone, certainly not your peers. You will be nothing more than a joke, and very soon, a certain superhero in 6CW is going to show you how you really earn respect around here.

Speaking of which, I guess I should address my partner for this upcoming Anarchy. Before we get into anything Thunder, I can’t stress enough how little I want to do with your comic book antics. I’m not going to come to the ring with my underwear over my trouser and wearing a cape, I’m not going to wear makeup and I’m sure as hell not going to be your side-kick. But, I suppose a lot of people have had interesting wardrobe choices in the past in 6CW, and even more questionable hobbies. You on the other hand, I have nothing but respect for. When your best-friend went too far two years ago, you stepped up and did the right thing in stopping him. When we both stepped into the Elimination Chamber at the start of 2015, you were the only other man in that match who fought with honour and passion. You have always fought the right fights for the right reasons, so I may mock your personal life, but I can never question your heart. What I can do though, in this situation, is give you some advice I would have loved to have had when I was in your position. Right now you’re 6CW’s golden hope, the one man who there are no questions about your allegiance or reasons for fighting, and that will make you a target. You have to realise that out of everyone fighting on behalf of 6CW, you’re at the top of Jones’ hit-list, and he will do whatever he can to beat you into submission. So get ready for tough times ahead and be prepared for your whole world to crumble around you. They will do whatever it takes to stop you, and you may find that you have to use some less than savoury tactics to fight back, and if the need arises this coming week, I’d appreciate the help. Whatever happens though, always remember what it is that you’re fighting for, because that can be your biggest ally.

Leone drops his bag to his side and runs his hands through his hair as a smile appears on his face, before a colder looks comes back as he looks up at the camera.

Leone: And that brings us on to our opponents this week, the truly deserving World Champions of 6CW, Joshua and Mike Masters. Joshua, I’ve watched your rise to the World Title from the moment you started tormenting Gazzy D. I tried to warn him of what you were capable of and how you were playing him, but Gazzy, he was always too stubborn for his own good. Now though you’re fighting two men who are hungry to prove themselves as top guys. Sure they’re annoying and believe they deserve the world gifted to them on a silver platter, but they’re still 6CW superstars. They are the future of this company, and they’re going to kick your teeth in at New Dawn. But just as a gift of good-will to them, I may lay a few boots in to you myself at Anarchy, because that’s what gang warfare is all about isn’t it? Then we have my old friend Mike, I have so much to say to you, but I have the distinct feeling that this won’t be our last chance to speak, so I’ll save what I have to say for a rainy day. All I have to say to you for the time being is this, I’m going to get even with you for everything you’ve done, and although Thunder may have to be the shining beacon of 6CW, I sure as hell don’t have to be an angel.

Keith Leone smirks as he picks up his bag once again as he walks into the arena and the camera cuts away as Leone disappears from shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 17 Dec 2015, 9:55 am

*The scene opens up in a locker room full of people backstage. The camera scans the room to reveal various people drinking, smoking and laughing as music blasts out around the room. The camera eventually starts to focus in on a corner of the room where Cameron Faith sat, bottle of lucozade in hand lazily watching the party when he woken from by daze by a shout*

???: Yo Faith, you got a visitor. Some guy calling himself Tim Allen.

*Faith slowly gets up, places the lucozade on his Fight for the Right briefcase lying on a table and makes his way to the locker room door.*

Faith: Outside

*Faith pulls the reporter outside the locker room and closes the door*

TA: That smell, is that…

CF: Yeah Oregano, Italian Pizza now what do you want?

TA: I Just wanted a few words ahead of your match with Brandon Perez.

CF: It’s a joke ain't it, I mean last week I demolished the best this company had to offer in Vincent Costello. Not once but twice and now because some guys grinder app malfunctions and sends him in the wrong direction I have to fight someone more famous for starring in the home porn video one night in Perez than his ability to wrestle. It’s an absolute disgrace.

*Faith calms himself*

CF: But Cameron Faith never has and never will back down from a fight, so Brendon Paris I want you to bring a notepad because your about to find out what it's like to step into the ring with a future world champion

TA: Don’t you think that's a little disrespectful to Perez, I mean he’s no slouch in that ring*

CF: That’s what she said

TA: huh!

CF: *Sighs* Never Mind, let's get one thing straight here, Brendon Paris is one hell of a fighter, you don’t get to this level of competition without having some skill, it’s just all about levels and on Monday night he is about to find that out.

*Faith starts to make his way to back into the locker room*

TA: One more question then I will let you get back, What do you have to say to those that say you don’t deserve to that championship shot guaranteed by your Fight for The Right contract.
CF: You mean other than I earned that shot!!!!

TA: Yeah but you earned it in 6WF, not in 6CW that's the point.

CF: No, the point is I deserve to bring that contract over simply because I am Cameron Faith.

Lets get one thing straight here though Tim, that briefcase doesn't define me, with or without the contract I was going to the very top. It just makes things a little simpler, got it.

*Faith walks back into his locker room before the reporter can get another word in*

TA: Folks that was a very confident Cameron Faith ahead of a big match vs Brandon Perez..

……

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 17 Dec 2015, 8:58 pm

We see Charlotte Grey standing by backstage 

CG: Why do i have to interview him?

Stage hand: Because Tim won't get within 50ft anymore after their last chat.

Cerberus slowly walks into view dragging the Xtreme Title along behind him

CG: Tonight, Im standing by with Xtreme Champion Cerberus. 

Charlotte awkwardly stares at him 

C: You seem very uncomfortable, I thought with a name like that you'd be into guys with a mask & chains.

CG: Are you getting into the Christmas Spirit with the last show of the year coming up?

Cerberus looks at Charlotte like she's an idiot

C: Of course it's my favorite time of the year, It's all about giving and i have a lovely present for the 6CW.
I am going to rid of Vincent Costello, If he thinks getting in the ring with me when medically unable to compete is wise then i pity him & his future widow.

CG: Your old stable partner Engel Harlequin will sat at ringside commentating on the match, Thoughts?

C: I feel sorry for Henry, He's going to be surrounded by retards.
I am very glad that Engel is going to be at ringside to get a glimpse of his future

CG: Last week you two were due to fight in a tag team match which was promptly cancelled. Why didn't you just attack Engel anyway

C: Because he thinks this is some kind of psychological warfare, Where he can beg & plead for me to come back.
He thinks he can regroup what once was like an delusional idiot.

C: Im going to sit and bide my time watch his brain tick over leave him thinking when is he going to strike and he will never see it coming.
Im going to kick out the any remaining sense in the silly retarded head of his. 

CG: Any last words?

C: You may have Costello's Law Vincent but unfortunately for you there's nothing in their to save you from the beating you're about to receive

CG: Thanks for your time

Cerberus walks off into the darkness.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 18 Dec 2015, 2:15 pm

Our scene opens in the foyer of a hospital, as the camera pans through the room Austin Stevens walks in with a scowl already across his face, as he walks a man wearing a suit follows him trying to speak to him. Austin stops and shakes his head, letting out a sigh before the man begins to speak to him.

6CW Rep: Austin do you remember what was said in the car?! Best behaviour ok...

AS: Oh f**k off...why the hell have I been sent to do this bullsh¡t?! Couldn't you have gotten one of the other c**k suckers to come and hold a sick kid's hands?! I could give a f**k less about these little sh¡t...

6CW Rep: Very classy Austin but you know the drill...at this time of year a lot of the roster are sent to do these Make A Wish meetings, it looks good for the company but also it spreads some Christmas cheer to people who have nothing else to hold on to.

Austin rolls his eyes

6CW Rep: Would it kill you to act like a decent human being for once in your life?! Anthony Grace has been doing 6 of these a day...

AS: Yeah well you know the reputation of actors and sick kids right...I hope you're monitoring that sick c**t before Operation Yew Tree has to step in...

6CW Rep: How dare you! How can you even bring yourself to say these things?!

AS: Well I'm a little drunk so my filter may be a little worse than normal.

Austin laughs to himself as the 6CW rep is stunned in to silence before shaking his head and walking away to the front desk, after a few moments he calls Austin and the pair walk to a hospital room of the Make A Wish child. As they reach the door the rep stops Austin.

6CW Rep: Austin, one last request...but it's optional...is there any chance you'll dress as Santa for us?

AS: You've got more chance of sh¡tting a golden egg...

The rep looks as if he expected the answer and nods for Austin to go in to the room as he goes to get the Santa suit himself. Austin walks in and the child in the bed is shocked, he speaks to Austin who still looks bored with the whole experience.

Dylan: You're Austin Stevens! I can't believe they sent me a wrestler...I never thought they'd get anyone to come see me.

AS: Yeah great...what's your wish kid?! Let's get this over and done with, it's not like you've got much time to waste.

The kid looks a little down at Austin's response and talks under his breath

Dylan: Why didn't Anthony Grace come?

AS: Excuse me?! What did you say you little sh¡t?!

Dylan: I wanted Anthony Grace...he's my favourite wrestler and he's not nasty like you...my wish is for him and Max to beat you at Anarchy!

Austin laughs before responding with a scowl on his face

AS: I would have thought you would have realised by now that life is f**king fair kid...at Anarchy not only is your last pathetic wish going to fail but I'm going to beat your heroes up so much that they'll be asking you for f**king health tips...luckily for you, you might not be around to see the massacre that's going to happen in that f**king ring.

Austin laughs as Dylan begins to cry like crazy causing the rep to charge in to the room now dressed as Santa

6CW Rep: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY AUSTIN?!

AS: I gave this little sh¡t sipper some facts about life...who gives a f**k?! If you want someone who cares then go get Max Adamson and Anthony Grace...

As the rep goes to shout at Austin again, Austin lands a huge kick between the legs of the rep causing him to crumple up in to a ball. Austin then steps over him

AS: Merry Christmas b¡tch!

Austin spits at the 6CW rep on the floor before exiting the room as the scene ends.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 18 Dec 2015, 2:58 pm

Our scene at the door of the Bang Bus, for the first time the camera goes through and enters. As the camera moves aboard the Bang Bus smoke fills the view as a smoke machine pumps out smoke in to the air. The camera pans around, on the one wall we see framed pictures of some of Brandon's previous movies including “The Big Gang Bang Theory”, “Star Whores: A New Grope”, “I Know Who You Did Last Summer” and “Asspocalype Now”.

The Camera continues to move down the large tour bus, in the main area Brandon's Groupies sit around all getting ready for some sort of Christmas party. Sir Edward Chimpington has a christmas themed bow tie on and is sat attempting to pick fleas of a very christmassy looking El Guerrero the midget spanish luchadore who's usual wrestling outfit now has reindeer antlers and a red nose on. The pair are joined by Sir Edward's human butler Jeeves and Trinity who's outfit somehow consists of three santa hats carefully placed. As Jeeves does his best to control Sir Chimpington Trinity goes in to the back room where Brandon Perez is sat and speaks to him.

Trinity: Brandon baby...are you sure we can't tempt you to come to this Christmas party?!

BP: You know I'd love to darling but there will just be too much temptation out there for me and it just won't be the same if I can't dress up as Santa and get all the hot mums to come sit on my lap...you now that's my second favourite thing right behind my mistletoe belt!

Trinity gets a devious smile

Trinity: I'm sure one night won't hurt...me and the girls could help you out with the drought

Trinity winks at Brandon who lets out deep sigh but shakes his head

BP: That's an amazing offer but this isn't a drought...it's a step in the right direction to getting to where I need to be...my brain has to be focussed on wrestling and nothing else...I'm sorry.

Trinity looks a little disappointed but nods in agreement before blowing a kiss to Brandon and leaving him on his own. Brandon pauses for a moment before getting out his phone and using the recorder to leave a diary entry.

BP: Dear Diary...day 39...the longest I've ever gone without sex beating my record by 38 days...I didn't think I could make it but I'm proving myself wrong and I think my hard work is paying off.

Brandon smiles before continuing

BP: I'm becoming a new man, no longer tied down by the need for Tinder...or countless girls willing to do whatever they can to make you feel amazing...no longer needing any of that stuff...

Brandon pauses and shakes his head, clearly trying to rid the thoughts going through his brain

BP: ...Since going celibate my reactions have quickened, my ring awareness has doubled and I feel as if I can sense my opponents every move...I feel as if I have been given a fourth sense and it's amazing...next week will be hard but I have belief in myself that I can get the job done and then that moves me one step closer to where I want to be...championship gold.

Brandon stops recording and sits back before spinning in is chair, as he does he looks out the window and see Trinity leaving for the party joined by 5 beautiful girls all dressed as presents

BP: Oh lord...maybe a couple of early presents won't hurt?!

Brandon smiles but quickly shakes his head, he closes his eyes and speaks one last time before the scene ends

BP: No Brandon...be strong....I believe in you.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 19 Dec 2015, 7:22 pm

Mike Masters walks into the arena at the latest 6CW live event. Masters is wearing his new "The Masterful one" hoody and is carrying his gym bag over his shoulder. Masters also has his headphones in and is avoiding contact with everyone around him. Timothy Allen quickly comes into the shot and tries to keep up with Masters whilst conducting an interview.

TA: Masters, could I get your thoughts on the events occuring last week?

*Masters gives Allen a stern look but then continues walking*

TA: Last week, you were defeated by Robin Reborn. How does this affect you as the EWF champion?

*Masters continues to ignore Allen*

TA: This then lead to an aggressive reaction which left Reborn with blood running down his face.

*Masters begins smilling and nodding his head with satisfaction but still ignores Allen and his presence*

*Masters reaches his locker room door...*

TA: But your night ended with you lying at the hands of a concuss kick by Keith Leone...

MM: Before I slam this door in your old tired face, you get one thing straight. I know what happened on Anarchy, you don't need to give me a run down you got that weasel. All that matters is I am and forever will be the god damn EWF champion of this company. That loss to Robin Hood doesn't mean anything. That little cheap assault by Leone doesn't mean anything. The EWF title means everything, I have that because I am that damn good, you got it. Now get outta my face Timmy.

The camera slowly fades as Timothy Allens walks away.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 19 Dec 2015, 8:32 pm

The scene opens in a darkened room. In the middle of the room, a yellow light whirls in to life, bringing with it a low hum. The light eliminates part of the area, revealing a cloaked person to be holding. The light is moved up to the head area and a hooded figure is revealed. As the hood is drawn back, Thunder reveals himself, as the lights come on in the room, Thunder is revealed to be wearing a jedi outfit.

Thunder
I have just been to see the force awakens for the fifth time but, what does that have to do with this coming Anarchy? Other than the obvious similarities between the plight of the Rebellion and our own, nothing. I just wanted to explain my get up. Other than spoilers, I’ve heard several other things recently, such as that myself and Keith Leone will be taking on my old pal Joshy Boy and Mike Masters. I can’t wait. Joshy Boy, I told you the last time we crossed paths that you can’t get rid of something as annoying as me, I’ll just keep coming back, getting in your way and here I am.

Thunder pauses, thinking for a moment. He begins to swing his light saber, performer attacks and battle poses.

Thunder
I also, heard what Keith had to say to me and I want him to know… one day, one day very soon, I will get you… to dress up and when I do, you will like it. In all seriousness, thank you. Being told your respected by someone who you respect for kicking your ass is a great honour. It was a privilege to fight against you inside the chamber and now it will be my privilege to fight by your side and I will have your back.

Thunder pauses again and removes his clock, revealing the robes underneath. His international championship takes pride of place, wrapped around his chest.

Thunder
I thank you Keith for the warning about the Forgotten wanting to destroy me but, that’s what I want. It’s the reason I wear this symbol of hope, on my chest, across my heart. I want them to come after me, if their coming after me, they may leave others alone. If they seek out my destruction, they will only find their own.

Thunder smiles and nods to himself, his smile drops to a scowl, as though swallowing a bitter pill.

Thunder
Mike Masters, don’t think I’ve forgotten you. You and I came into 6CW around the same time, we both claimed our titles around the same time. You have brought nothing but, disrespect to your title, while I have risen mine to the symbol of hope. I stepped out of the shadows, you the Dangerous, Relentless, Intense, Performer or the DRIP if you prefer, which I do, have become the only member of the Forgotten, to actually be forgotten. You always have been and always will be, second best. First you were second to Liam and now, your second to Joshy Boy and scared that once Keith takes the EWF title from you, you will dropped quicker than the douce you are.

Thunders smile returns to his face as his sabers light drops. The scene fades as foot steps echo away from the camera.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 20 Dec 2015, 8:54 pm

The scene opens in side of a shopping centre, in the middle of the centre sits a small wooden shack, Santa’s Grotto. A woman dressed as an elf invites the camera inside. Santa is just finishing off with a little boy, he hands him a present, a replica 6CW International Championship. The boy looks happy before totalling off. Santa turns to face the camera, clearly, under the big, white, beard is Thunder.

Thunder Claus
Ah, there you are, are you ready for a Christmas story?

Thunder Claus gestures to the empty seat for the camera before, taking his own Santa chair. He produces a large, green, leather book, decorated with gold trim and Christmas symbols crossed with 6CW logos.

Thunder Claus
T’was the Anarchy before Christmas and all through the arena, the fans cheered loud and proud. They wanted to see their heroes rise and the villains fall. All, little Mikey Masters wanted was to be noticed by his owner. What he got was something quite the opposite. By his masters hand, he was feed to Keith Leone who kicked his teeth so, far down his throat he was chewing… sorry, it’s a kids story so, I’m going to skip this bit.

Thunder Claus, flicks through the book, page after page, skipping over the part, not for a childs ears. He reads a line and his eyes widen with shock.

Thunder Claus
Ah, here’s where I story returns to a PG rating. T’was the Anarchy before Christmas and all through the internet, people were trying to avoid, Star Wars Spoilers. One, evil being who did not care about the force, was Mr Jones. Jonesy was scheming his plans away, a big road block stood in his way. T’was not one man but, a rebel alliance. Men who had their differences until fate put them aside. Jonesy and his crony’s tried to break the road block but, the road block was strong, each attempt chipped away at the road block… did Jonsey write this chapter himself?

Thunder Claus reads ahead quietly to himself, looking concerned, he throws the book over his shoulder. He removes the beard and leans forward.

Thunder
You want a Christmas story? Tune in Monday night for a Christmas miracle, where me and Keith Leone beat the snot out of Joshy Boy and his shadow, the DRIP.

Thunder smiles and rises walking out of the grotto. He pops his head back in.

Thunder
One more thing, Merry Christmas. Enjoy it Forgotten lads, it’s your last as the dominate force in 6CW.

Thunder slams the door to the grotto behind, causing the whole place to shake and fall over. The female elf doesn’t look happy, the camera pans to Thunder who simply shrugs as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sun 20 Dec 2015, 10:06 pm

The camera opens with Perfect Jack sitting backstage after his match against Mike Hill. The camera focuses on Jack's face which shows visible frustration after his defeat to Mike Hill. Jack stands up and throws the towel that was wrapped around his shoulders to the floor as Lex and Miss Jessica attempt to calm him down.

PJ: How can I lose to that piece of trash Mike Hill, the returning chump steals a victory over me, Perfect Jack. Unbelievable.

LH: Don't worry Jack, this won't happen again.

PJ: You're damn right this won't happen again. I'm sick of those two thinking they can use our names to further themselves, use our star power to further themselves up the 6CW tag team division.

PJ: Those two think they're at the forefront of morality and fairplay, but did you see how those two hypocrites conducted themselves at Anarchy? When that fraud Geoff Steel laid his hands on you and Mike Hill attacked me when my back was turned. Disgraceful behaviour.

LH: Disgraceful behaviour indeed.

PJ: I tell you what, at this week's Anarchy, this free-for-all tag team match that we're in, we're going to win it. No ifs no buts, We're gonna show why we're Perfect Execution, and we're gonna crush the opposition, but most of all, we are going to crush those two frauds Mike Hill and Geoff Steel.

Perfect Jack and Lex Hart shake hands as the camera fades out.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 20 Dec 2015, 11:44 pm

*The 6CW universe is in huge attendance as fans young and old show their support with signs and other banners with great excitement and anticipation. The camera continues to pan around the audience until Timehop Baby explodes over the soundsystem causing the fans to descend into rapturous boos and cheers, all mixed in one big cauldron of noise shaking the very arena to the core. A few seconds pass before Heath saunters out onto the stage with an arrogant grin on his face as he breathes in the toxic atmosphere. He is wearing his official merchandise shirt in the colour of white with a snarling honeybadger on the centre of the shirt. As well as this, Heath is wearing warrior branded shorts and black boots. Cricking his neck from side to side, Heath eyeballs members of the audience, with a snarl as his eyes light up with evil intentions as he begins his descent down the ramp to the ring. The commentary duo of Henry Lloyd and Harold Lloyd can then be heard over the wild reaction for Heath.*

HE: What a superstar we have here, Harold... I have never seen such a possessed, cold and calculating individual in Aaron Heath before. He's unhinged but boy... the guy can wrestle.

HA: Heath has made no friends in this company that's for sure... he's good. No question, but his arrogance and self belief that he is the prophet of 6CW makes my skin crawl. A cult like following has developed and it's unbelievable...

HE: The fans are being sucked in to his rhetoric, Harold... it's only a matter of time before he makes good on his word and is the shining light in 6CW.

*Heath arrives at the ridge of the ramp at the bottom, his eyes remain cold and motionless as his smirk has evaporated into a more serious and ruthless look about him. Heath turns to the steel steps, he looks at them longingly before kicking the top of the stairs off the bottom before picking up the top half of the steps and launching it over the top rope. The crowd look on as Heath slyly smirks as he rolls into the ring. Positioning half of the steps in the middle of the ring, Heath snatches a microphone from the ring announcer and then proceeds to jump on the steel steps, making himself stand taller and above the fans. A large section of the fans remain defiant and boo the self-proclaimed prophet of 6CW while others cheer their hero and saviour. A few seconds pass as Heath shrugs his shoulders, looking up to the rafters he takes a deep breath before slowly dropping his head, looking directly into the camera, his eyes filled with evilness and intensity as he moves the microphone to his lips.*

AH: The last time 6CW sanctioned a match including Myself and one of it's favourite sons at Ground Zero, I left that man lying on his back in the middle of the ring. I beat Hero so badly and so convincingly, he hasn't been heard of or seen since. Hero left Ground Zero in an ambulance. Spent at a minimum one week in a hospital which damaged his pride so much he hasn't still fully recovered. Hero will never be the same man he was before he tried to stop my crusade. Hero will be lucky ever to step into a 6CW arena again. The same fate awaits one Dimitri Pittal this week at Anarchy... One of your favourite sons, fledgling household name Dimitri Pittal.

AH: The 6CW world craves the dirt... they crave the inside gossip in what happens behind that very curtain, so I'm going to let you all into a little secret of 6CW. I have been so unrelenting, ruthless and dominant that some 6CW officials called me this week and demanded that I treat Dimitri Pittal with respect and wrestling etiquette he and everyone deserves. This company is fully aware at the damage I can do and I don't blame them from calling me. Infact I understand it... they cannot bare to see one of their favourite sons, one of their cash cows fall at the hands of Aaron Heath. Another name they can cross of the list. Another name that will be potentially lying in a hospital bed. But unfortunately, Dimitri Pittal forced my hand last week on Anarchy.

AH: In truth, Dimitri ignored my request to join my crusade. He decided to fight against this crusade and by doing that, Dimitri pittal signed and sealed his Destiny at the hands of his maker, Aaron Heath. Dimitri Pittal picked a fight with me last week, He picked a fight with your prophet... your saviour of 6CW. Dimitri Pittal attempted to embarrass you're leader and attempted to assassinate my attempt to rescue this company from itself. That is one of the commandments that you people should all be aware of and that is thou shall not Block Aaron Heath's path to salvation and your redemption.

*The crowd are largely split as Heath continues to spit venom as his face turns a slight shade of red in anger. Heath taps the steel steps he is stood on with his boots as he holds the microphone now with two hands as he looks out to the 6CW world in the arena. He then raises the microphone once more.*

AH: There is a reason why I will bring Honour, respect and integrity to 6CW and that begins with another demolition of a morally corrupt individual in Dimitri Pittal this week on 6CW. That reason is simple, Aaron Heath is on a war. Aaron Heath is on a war to remove your heads from warped delusion to reality. You're heroes breed lies and breed delusion to your minds, you believe the words they speak so highly... you buy their merchandise and you buy their Christmas ranges because you are filled with delusion just like them. This crusade will never end... this crusade will end when I say so. Because when you're part of this revolution... you're winners. Those who aren't part of this war are losers like so many of you that fill this arena right now.

AH: You see, you people can boo me all you wan't... fire insults at me on twitter, burn me on Instagram and share witty memes about me but I have the balls to say what you people really are. You're cowards... you hide behind your Iphones, Your Ipads, Your selfie sticks and your computer screens and convey your deprived views about me and at me. I look out around this arena tonight and all I see is depression and depravity. I see you people becoming more morally corrupted by the toxic garbage your heroes feed you, hence all the merchandise shirts I see out there. I see parents openly encouraging their children to cheer the good guys and hence ensuring the continuation of this delusion and continuation of the demise of 6CW.

AH: I see a very weak, misguided and poor judgement from the majority. But at the same time, I see the very same majority silently reach out to me for assistance and guidance with the notion of taking you to you're salvation and the promised land. Truth be told, it used to make me so sad... but now it makes me so, so happy and at peace. Not only that I know that I'm better than each and everyone of you in this very arena. But I know that I can wash away your delusion and sins and only I can make you see that light, each and everyone one of you. Providing that you pledge allegiance to my revolution. The Voice of realism. The voice of the people. You pledge allegiance to Aaron Heath.

AH: I'm the only one that can lift that lifetime of delusion and cowardice from your shoulders and ease the burden. I'm the only man that can save you from the devils that fill your mind and I'm the only one that can prevent the continued spread of poison flowing from the mouths of these self professed guardians of 6CW. I'm the anti-virus. I'm the cure and they all know this deep down. Each and everyone of your heroes will be sacrificed week after week until this revolution against delusion is finished.

AH: What separates my followers and my fellow pioneers, is that they refuse to become mindless zombies waiting for the next 6CW merchandise to be released. They refuse to become absorbed into the machine and they refuse to believe that the system is working for them. I'm not going to be the last... for if I do fall in my mission. Another one will take my place. And another one will take his place and so on. This revolution runs so deep inside 6CW that it will never be removed. I'm the voice of this revolution and the pioneer. I refuse to become a martyr, and will never become a martyr.

AH: But what makes me really sad against the positives is that I stand in a sea of enablers... I stand amongst enablers who actively cheer their heroes to take a stand against my revolution, people like Dimitri Pittal will die on his sword, by trying to appease each and everyone of you. But in the cold hard light of day, people like Dimitri Pittal don't care about you. They care about themselves an the fact they think they're good enough to take guys like me down. Leaders like me down to their levels. I'm more of a target than those guys will ever be... I'm the prized head that your heroes want as I'm the true predator. I'm the single biggest threat to their security and position and they know it and wan't me stopped, immediately.

AH: Trust me when I say, I can take all of their comfortable positions and their lives away from them. Each time I step into the ring with your heroes, I look into their eyes and see the fear. I see the fear they all share because they realise that I'm the single most dangerous man in 6CW. Last week, I saw the look in Dimitri's eyes and they were more telling than you could ever imagine. They were a mix of fear and wanting to be saved. And trust me... Dimitri Pittal will be saved from each and everyone of you.

AH: Tonight, it will be a fight. Tonight, Dimitri Pittal meets his day of reckoning. Tonight I will absorb the very essence and the very spirit of Dimitri Pittal in my crusade against 6CW. Dimitri refused to be apart of my revolution physically, but tonight... he will have no choice but to be sucked into my revolution and absorbed into my very being as I continue my unrelenting, uncompromising and ruthless crusade against the deluded, 6CW and you the 6CW world.

*Heath tosses the microphone nonchalantly to the mat as the crowd descend into a wild chorus of taunts and boo's as Timehop Baby radiates strikingly across the arena. Almost symbolically, Heath reaches his arms out and looks directly into the crowd, his eyes filled with rage. The final image before the show cuts away to a commercial break is Heath evilly chuckling to himself as the scene fades away.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down