The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November

+12
mikey_dragon
Breadvan
LordDowlais
bedfordwelsh
Cardiff Dave
wales606
Notch
XR
ScarletSpiderman
GavinDragon
wayne
George Carlin
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November - Page 2 Empty Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November

Post by George Carlin Wed 25 Nov 2015, 5:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November - Page 2 Osprey11      Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November - Page 2 Blues11
Ospreys v Cardiff Blues
Saturday 28 November 2015
KO 15:00
Liberty Stadium, Swansea

Live on Sky Sports

Referee: Nigel Owens (WRU, 128th competition game)
Assistant Referees: Leighton Hodges, Wayne Davies (both WRU)
Citing Commissioner: Aurwel Morgan (WRU)
TMO: Gareth Simmonds (WRU)

A. Head to Head

24 Played 24
16 Wins 7
7 Losses 16
1 Draws 1
547 Points 410

B. Form

Sun 12 October 2014
Ospreys 26 - 15 Cardiff Blues

Sat 25 April 2015
Cardiff Blues 23 - 31 Ospreys

C. Teams

Ospreys
Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November - Page 2 Russel10
[tbc]

Cardiff Blues
Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November - Page 2 Roald-10
[tbc]
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November - Page 2 Empty Re: Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November

Post by PenfroPete Sat 28 Nov 2015, 4:22 pm

25 minutes to save the season Shocked
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November - Page 2 Empty Re: Ospreys v Cardiff Blues, 28 November

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat 28 Nov 2015, 4:23 pm

PenfroPete wrote:25 minutes to  save the season Shocked

Dirksen looking dangerous but it's that final pass again
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 28 Nov 2015, 4:25 pm

Could see that coming a mile off.

Once again Blues linespeed has disappeared in the second half and players are falling off tackles.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Sat 28 Nov 2015, 4:32 pm

Impressive abrasive ball carrying from Vosawai.
Would have loved to see that Tipuric tackle again..

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Sat 28 Nov 2015, 4:40 pm

Some impressive kicking from hand from Sam Davies.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat 28 Nov 2015, 4:42 pm

VinceWLB wrote:Some impressive kicking from hand from Sam Davies.

Yeah agreed there, have never really rated him and still not sure but his tactical kicking and decision making in those conditions is very impressive.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Sat 28 Nov 2015, 4:47 pm

Another implosion in the second half. Stupid penalties and gifting the Ospreys the gainline.

Vosawai is a penalty machine for the opposition.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Sat 28 Nov 2015, 5:00 pm

Tripe.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Sat 28 Nov 2015, 7:30 pm

It stops raining for an hour and they serve that up. Rolling Eyes Altho the conditions were poor tbf. Ospreys pretty devoid of ideas in attack but the blues defence played well. Improved second half gave us the deserved win imo..
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 28 Nov 2015, 7:55 pm

Mmmm....

https://twitter.com/Official_CBSC

https://twitter.com/CardiffbluesSC

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 28 Nov 2015, 7:58 pm

wales606 wrote:Another implosion in the second half. Stupid penalties and gifting the Ospreys the gainline.

ESPN stats.
At first glance, missed tackles seems to stand out.
A bonus point at least.

http://www.espn.co.uk/rugby/matchstats?gameId=269377&league=270557

Last edited by Cardiff Dave on Sat 28 Nov 2015, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 28 Nov 2015, 9:32 pm

VinceWLB wrote:Impressive abrasive ball carrying from Vosawai.
Would have loved to see that Tipuric tackle again..

A Tips tackle imo.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sat 28 Nov 2015, 9:42 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
wales606 wrote:Another implosion in the second half. Stupid penalties and gifting the Ospreys the gainline.

ESPN stats.
A bonus point at least.

Dave didn't want to comment until I'd watched the game back on the box, we were as inventive as a lump of wood, your first up defence was very good and you didn't put many into the breakdown and spread very well especially first half, I just wish some of the other Welsh teams would play with the same vigour and tenacity as they do against us, you rolled over last week against a Harlequins 2nd team and you could do us and yourself a favour if you defended as you did today next week, but I doubt very much if you will.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 28 Nov 2015, 10:07 pm

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

ESPN stats.
A bonus point at least.

Dave didn't want to comment until I'd watched the game back on the box, we were as inventive as a lump of wood, your first up defence was very good and you didn't put many into the breakdown and spread very well especially first half, I just wish some of the other Welsh teams would play with the same vigour and tenacity as they do against us, you rolled over last week against a Harlequins 2nd team and you could do us and yourself a favour if you defended as you did today next week, but I doubt very much if you will.

That's the impression I got from reading the comments. Not a day to be inventive by the sound of it. Did you not play the elements to your best advantage?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 29 Nov 2015, 7:52 pm

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
More murkier than ever imo, but there we are.
How old are you, can you actually remember the late 50s early to mid 60s as this is the period I'm talking about, JBG had a lot of undue influence at that time. I don't think anybody outside of the WRU have that influence today

Way, way before my time mate.
The murkiness i'm referring to is what's been going on in recent years, £££!!!.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sun 29 Nov 2015, 9:41 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
How old are you, can you actually remember the late 50s early to mid 60s as this is the period I'm talking about, JBG had a lot of undue influence at that time. I don't think anybody outside of the WRU have that influence today

Dave, have a look where Gareth Edwards and Barry John were born and then tell me why they played for your club. I'm not saying they were not worthy of their caps, but it's been going on a lot longer than the timescale your talking about and yes £££ were involved.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 01 Dec 2015, 7:41 pm

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

Dave, have a look where Gareth Edwards and Barry John were born and then tell me why they played for your club. I'm not saying they were not worthy of their caps, but it's been going on a lot longer than the timescale your talking about and yes £££ were involved.

I meant Welsh rugby in general being murky now. Yeah I get the capital city club thing.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Allty Tue 01 Dec 2015, 8:58 pm

[quote="wayne"][quote="Cardiff Dave"][quote="wayne"][quote="Cardiff Dave"]
More murkier than ever imo, but there we are.[/quote]
[b]How old are you, can you actually remember the late 50s early to mid 60s[/b] as this is the period I'm talking about, JBG had a lot of undue influence at that time. I don't think anybody outside of the WRU have that influence today[/quote]

The murkiness i'm referring to is what's been going on in recent years, £££!!!.[/quote]
Dave, have a look where Gareth Edwards and Barry John were born and then tell me why they played for your club. I'm not saying they were not worthy of their caps, but it's been going on a lot longer than the timescale your talking about and yes £££ were involved.[/quote]

Allty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 06 Dec 2015, 8:15 pm

Allty wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sun 06 Dec 2015, 8:40 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

?
Yeh I was thinking that, what was he trying to say?

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun 06 Dec 2015, 9:00 pm

wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Allty wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
wayne wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:

?
Yeh I was thinking that, what was he trying to say?

Allty's older than you mate I reckon.
Think he fought against the Zooloos and won a medal.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2