The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McIlroy surgery

4 posters

Go down

McIlroy surgery Empty McIlroy surgery

Post by I'm never wrong Thu 10 Dec 2015, 9:59 am

Rory has had laser eye surgery CLICK HERE
Tiger also had his eyes done. Hope Rory doesn't follow all of Tigers' surgeries.......

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

McIlroy surgery Empty Re: McIlroy surgery

Post by kwinigolfer Thu 10 Dec 2015, 11:19 am

Hope Erica didn't post that pic of Rory . . . . . .

My favourite (possibly the only funny one) T.Woods quote was describing the greens at Liberty National which were designed by Tom Kite:
"Was that before or after Tom got his eyes fixed?"

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Thu 10 Dec 2015, 2:31 pm

I had laser surgery on my eyes some years ago so hopefully I didn't have to wear glasses on the course in the rain. It didn't really work but strangely enough, although I still have to wear glasses for distance (so still need wipers in the rain) I no longer need them to do medium-distance work, like computer, and can actually watch HD TV without them as long as it is a fairly large screen. I have to wear reading glasses now (just a sign of age, I think) and so need varifocals for when I am navigating LordPutt on car journeys with a map.

I suppose Rory can afford the best treatment (rather than budget Optimax which was all I could afford) so he might be OK but there have been others where it hasn't been the greatest success. I think Scott Hoch comes to mind. I wouldn't recommend it from personal experience. Crying or Very sad
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by MontysMerkin Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:40 pm

I know plenty of opticians who doubt the long term efficacy of laser treatments. Most of them wear glasses and wouldn't dream of having them lasered. Although one does have dead mans lenses installed and they seem to work fine...
MontysMerkin
MontysMerkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down