The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues v Scarlets - Friday, 1 January Kick-off: 17:00 GMT

3 posters

Go down

Blues v Scarlets - Friday, 1 January Kick-off: 17:00 GMT Empty Blues v Scarlets - Friday, 1 January Kick-off: 17:00 GMT

Post by Coleman Thu 31 Dec 2015, 2:26 pm

Cardiff Blues: Dan Fish; Alex Cuthbert, Cory Allen, Rey Lee-Lo, Tom James; Rhys Patchell, Lloyd Williams; Gethin Jenkins (capt), Kristian Dacey, Taufa'ao Filise; Jarrad Hoeata, James Down; Josh Turnbull, Josh Navidi, Manoa Vosawai.

Replacements: Ethan Lewis, Sam Hobbs, Dillon Lewis, Lou Reed, Macauley Cook, Tavis Knoyle, Jarrod Evans, Garyn Smith.

Scarlets: Michael Collins; Steff Evans, Gareth Owen, Hadleigh Parkes, DTH van der Merwe; Aled Thomas, Gareth Davies; Rob Evans, Ken Owens (capt), Samson Lee; Tom Price, Lewis Rawlins; Aaron Shingler, Jack Condy, Morgan Allen.

Replacements: Kirby Myhill, Phil John, Rhodri Jones, Maselino Paulino, Emyr Phillips, Aled Davies, Steve Shingler, Regan King.

Referee: Ben Whitehouse (WRU)

Assistant referees: Ian Davies, Gwyn Morris (WRU)

Citing commissioner: Gwyn Bowden (WRU)

TMO: Derek Bevan (WRU)

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Blues v Scarlets - Friday, 1 January Kick-off: 17:00 GMT Empty Re: Blues v Scarlets - Friday, 1 January Kick-off: 17:00 GMT

Post by Seagultaf Thu 31 Dec 2015, 5:36 pm

Scarlets need to look at getting some strength in depth in the pack, a few injuries and they begin to look a bit tin on quality.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Blues v Scarlets - Friday, 1 January Kick-off: 17:00 GMT Empty Re: Blues v Scarlets - Friday, 1 January Kick-off: 17:00 GMT

Post by Coleman Thu 31 Dec 2015, 5:56 pm

Still a beefy back row for the Scarlets. Condy has looked tidy and Allen is pushing for a Wales cap (i think). Glad to see Cory Allen back, hopefully Lee-Lo can make some space for him. Hopeful for a good crowd, checked the seating website and nothing was sold out yesterday. Was hoping for 10k in this one.

Last edited by Coleman on Thu 31 Dec 2015, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 31 Dec 2015, 6:07 pm

Coleman wrote:Still a beefy back row for the Scarlets. Condy has looked tidy and Allen is pushing for a Wales cap (i think). Glad to see Cory Allen back, hopefully Lee-Lo can make some space for him. Hopeful for a good crown, checked the seating website and nothing was sold out yesterday. Was hoping for 10k in this one.

Turkey crown?!
Cardiff by 2 scores in front of a 13.5k capacity crowd.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Thu 31 Dec 2015, 6:52 pm

Thank you, crowns on the mind me. Tis the season . . .

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 31 Dec 2015, 7:38 pm

Coleman wrote:Thank you, crowns on the mind me. Tis the season . . .

I'm trying to work out how to use the words "Fish" and "paced" in the same sentence. He's a fast runner. Hoping the Terky cobblers tomorrow will provide me with an opportunity. We'll see.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Dec 2015, 8:50 pm

Hope you don't get the BLUES after being STUFFED by the TERKeys from down west, Dave. They would then be CROWNed the East/West champs, hopefully in a right CRACKER of a game.

I'll get my cloak...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 31 Dec 2015, 9:17 pm

Griff wrote:Hope you don't get the BLUES after being STUFFED by the TERKeys from down west, Dave. They would then be CROWNed the East/West champs, hopefully in a right CRACKER of a game.

I'll get my cloak...

Excellent choice and tomorrow should be fun, regardless.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down