The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday fun - Drago is BACK!!!

5 posters

Go down

Friday fun - Drago is BACK!!! Empty Friday fun - Drago is BACK!!!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Its been 30 years since that cold night in Moscow when 1 of the most brutal heavy punchers in boxing history Ivan Drago was sensationally knocked out by ex champ Rocky Baboa in a brutal contest.

Drago hit an all time low that night losing in front of his home fans and nation and he completely vanished from the boxing and world scene.

Now in 2016 Drago is back.

fighting under his new name Dolph Lundgren after moving to Sweden and becoming a nationalized Swede Dolph has emerged again to challenge for the title, 606v2 caught up with Lundgren to find out why he has decided to come back...

606v2: Dolph its been 30 years since your last fight what have you done in that time?

Lundgren: I had to leave Russia, I was not welcome even at home. My own mother disowned me saying ''How could you lose to that filthy American pig'' so I packed my bags and left. My girlfriend Bridgette never spoke to me again and last I heard she has moved on. Man she had an incredible pair of....

606v2: We all remember her Dolph she was mighty fine back then. Tell me Dolph why have you decided to lace them up again at 58 years of age?

Lundgren: I want to prove that I am the real champion. I will break anyone even at 58. I have been training hard I am warrior in trenches I am barbarian in trench. I am ready for trench warfare I will wear a trench coat I will listen to Terrence Trench Darby I..

606v2: Which current heavyweight contender do you fear the most?

Lundgren: None of them. Joshua? I will break him, Fury? I will break him, Wilder? I will break him, the Bitchko sisters? I will break them both, I am back and ready for anyone.

606v2: Authorities have come down hard on the illegal usage of performance enhancing drugs, how do we know you are clean Dolph.

(At this point Dolph gets up and slaps me hard across the face)

Lundgren: If you cry...............................you cry.

So there you have it the original beast from the East is back and here is his first comeback fight enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soV6C4dn0ns

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Friday fun - Drago is BACK!!! Empty Re: Friday fun - Drago is BACK!!!

Post by hazharrison Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:40 pm

Drago was overrated. He went 1-1 before disappearing. Ok, he killed Creed but the word round the camp fire was that Creed had been damaged from the Balboa fight (behind closed doors).

Chump.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:41 pm

The best bit of the film was showing Drago injecting and Stallone around 40 looking like a Demi-God.

Russia is very dirty and America is very clean!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:10 pm

hazharrison wrote:Drago was overrated. He went 1-1 before disappearing. Ok, he killed Creed but the word round the camp fire was that Creed had been damaged from the Balboa fight (behind closed doors).

Chump.

Not what I heard mate.

I heard Creed survived the Drago fight but vanished and thats why some think he died. Truth is Creed was a special US ELITE soldier who along with 6 other US servicemen sadly dissapeared , feared dead in a remote jungle in South America. Rumour has it they were searching for signs of extra terrestrial life but its just a rumour

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:15 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
hazharrison wrote:Drago was overrated. He went 1-1 before disappearing. Ok, he killed Creed but the word round the camp fire was that Creed had been damaged from the Balboa fight (behind closed doors).

Chump.

Not what I heard mate.

I heard Creed survived the Drago fight but vanished and thats why some think he died. Truth is Creed was a special US ELITE soldier who along with 6 other US servicemen sadly dissapeared , feared dead in a remote jungle in South America. Rumour has it they were searching for signs of extra terrestrial life but its just a rumour

Amazingly he survived the jungle, but unfortunately lost a hand to an alligator. Upon returning to the US he became a golf pro

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Chump.

Not what I heard mate.

Amazingly he survived the jungle, but unfortunately lost a hand to an alligator. Upon returning to the US he became a golf pro

What with one hand????????

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:56 pm

I heard the referee for the Drago - Creed fight was trained by Ian John Lewis !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Chump.

Not what I heard mate.

thumbsup

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down