The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Alistair
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:Angelo was Brotherhood of Man, not ABBA.

"Angelo" and "Fernando" they sang both of them but this f*cking thing must be defective

And No TLD the problem is with our computers it seems. I.T. are running around like headless infidels.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:Some t!t in a small white van nearly ran me off the road this morning. The bell 3nd had his company details plastered all over it. I am going to spend all morning signing them up for spam email.

I think I may have mentioned this before but I keep seeing a big tanker on the roads round our way with Northern Disposal Services on the side. I'm pretty sure it is owned by SerialDAVE and a load of dead hookers are being slowly dissolved in the tank.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:32 am

1. A fimetarious organism grows where?RICK
    2. What animal's Winkle is four feet long when erect?
    3. What animal would you find in a form?
    4. What is the main food of the Oyster catcher bird?
    5. What type of animal is a markhor?
    6. What INSECT can smell a virgin same type from 1.8 miles away?
    7. Dybowski's Formosa and Japanese are types of what?
    8. Asian moon rat is the only animal smells like a veg which one?
    9. What's involved in 20% of car accidents in Sweden? RICK
    10. What ailment kills the most fruit flies?

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:Some t!t in a small white van nearly ran me off the road this morning. The bell 3nd had his company details plastered all over it. I am going to spend all morning signing them up for spam email.

Do it sean. Do your worst!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:34 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I think I may have mentioned this before but I keep seeing a big tanker on the roads round our way with Northern Disposal Services on the side.  I'm pretty sure it is owned by SerialDAVE and a load of dead hookers are being slowly dissolved in the tank.

It's probably just doing the weekly chamber pot collection.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:44 am

9 - Moose

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

Correct!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

Yay!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:53 am

Is this the time of year when Jeff has to get up early and defrost the sh!tter for TSMR?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:Is this the time of year when Jeff has to get up early and defrost the sh!tter for TSMR?

No, I think he brings the bed pan in during the winter months.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:56 am

You can guarantee it will stay mild now http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/633273/Snow-weather-uk-severe-alert-forecast-south-snowbomb

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:Is this the time of year when Jeff has to get up early and defrost the sh!tter for TSMR?

where does the whippet sleep then?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:00 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

They kill them during the winter and bury it in salt. The meat will last till Spring when they can re-home another one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:03 am

Postlethwaite & Sons do a roaring business in whale oil during cold spells like this. Jeff can get through a litre warming up the tub.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:08 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

They kill them during the winter and bury it in salt.  The meat will last till Spring when they can re-home another one.

This is Jeff we're talking about. How the feck is he going to catch it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:09 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

They kill them during the winter and bury it in salt.  The meat will last till Spring when they can re-home another one.

TSMR. She is a runner. She gets them.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:12 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

TSMR.  She is a runner.  She gets them.

You think he'd unshackle her for that long?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:12 am

Morning all. 16 working days till my hidays, as such your insults are water off a duck's back.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:13 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

TSMR.  She is a runner.  She gets them.

You think he'd unshackle her for that long?

Good point.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:14 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. 16 working days till my hidays, as such your insults are water off a duck's back.

Jeff, you and I briefly talked about me coming with you to Florida, but I never heard back from you?

I'll assume you don't want me there anymore.

Have a good break anyway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:17 am

Sorry Tina complete oversight on my part. We are planning a nice city break for later in the year. You can come on that trip. I'll even pay to make up for this snafoo.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:19 am

Rowley wrote:Sorry Tina complete oversight on my part. We are planning a nice city break for later in the year. You can come on that trip. I'll even pay to make up for this snafoo.

Bradders?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:21 am

Welcome in Bradders any time Jeffers. Obviously we can not meet, but I can arrange bar credit in all the decent real ale hostelrys, so you can have a few on me.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:23 am

Not sure Sean, very much in the embryonic stage planning wise. Don't suppose anybody knows what Reykjavik is like by any chance.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:23 am

Rowley wrote:Sorry Tina complete oversight on my part. We are planning a nice city break for later in the year. You can come on that trip. I'll even pay to make up for this snafoo.

For shame

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:23 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. 16 working days till my hidays, as such your insults are whale jizz off Sean's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

For shame
in-f*cking-deed

As we say at work...JFNCC (Job's F*cked No C*nt Cares)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:31 am

Excellent. So long as the city in question isn't London, I'll be there.

Looking forward to it already.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:44 am

Bit gay....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:Bit gay....Is there room for little ol' me?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:47 am

Morning All,

2 episodes from the end of Making a Murderer and the better half decided she was too tired to finish it last night!

How are we all?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:50 am

Alistair wrote:

How are we all?

My testicles are still aching. I think I need them checked now but I have a good relationship with my doc and him juggling with them will ruin that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:52 am

I wish i'd never asked....

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:54 am

Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:55 am

seanmichaels wrote:but I have a good relationship with my doc

Embarrassing.

I don't even know my doctors name. Genuinely, I have no idea.

Pull yourself together man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:57 am

In all seriousness, can I call up doctor and just ask him to refer me? I've seen him already and he gave me antibiotics for it. I can't feel anything so no point in him having a go.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:In all seriousness, can I call up doctor and just ask him to refer me? I've seen him already and he gave me antibiotics for it. I can't feel anything so no point in him having a go.

He has experience with microbiology so he might catch something you missed

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:but I have a good relationship with my doc

Embarrassing.

I don't even know my doctors name.  Genuinely, I have no idea.

Pull yourself together man.

When I say good relationship, he is the only doctor who I have been willing to go to. I have issues with doctors, barbers etc. I don't like people in my grill so it was strange that he was ok albeit it was probably down to chatting about cricket and him being the same age as me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:01 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:In all seriousness, can I call up doctor and just ask him to refer me? I've seen him already and he gave me antibiotics for it. I can't feel anything so no point in him having a go.

He has experience with microbiology so he might catch something you missed

Nearly spit my tea out.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:08 am

Craving some fish and chips today. Might go to Tangs tonight

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:46 am

Michaelsed it good and proper

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:48 am

Made me hungry into the bargain as well Shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:51 am

I got some fish and chips last week although it was a small battered sausage, small chips and curry sauce. How much would that cost up north? Cost me £4.75

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:54 am

Costs 8 quid for a large Cod with large chips and fishcake. And Rowley, don't blame me for your perpetual state of being.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:56 am

Rowley wrote:Made me hungry into the bargain as well Shah.

If i still have 2 episodes to go on making a Murderer, should i avoid the discussion thread?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:00 am

$9.80 for large fish, chips and a can of drink down the road. A bit of lemon & vinegar thrown in.
Always see Samoans down there giving huge orders... like 20 fish cocktails, "family" sized chips with a few large bottles of fizzy drinks. The 14 y.o? kid with them must weigh about 120kgs. Shaped like a barrel.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:02 am

What? All the talk of handling Sean's micro nuts?

I'm famished. Put on half a stone at Xmas which may not seem like a lot to some of you (pointing no fingers anywhere) but it doesn't take much for me to look like an unattractive sack of man t!ts in ill fitting clothes so I've decided to get into something approaching "shape" this year. Haven't been running since I broke my foot in June but done a bit since New year. Went for it last night and did 7 and a half miles. Have already lost the half a stone and a bit more in 11 days. Have cut down on portion sizes and stopped snacking or at the very least made them healthier.

Hoping to do a "fun run" this year and will aim to do a 10k instead of a 5k run seeing as how I did more than that last night.

You fat f*cks have no excuse other than sloth ...except those of you from the North who will be naturally more athletic than our airy fairy southern Tom Daley worshipping counterparts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:13 am

Alistair wrote:

If i still have 2 episodes to go on making a Murderer, should i avoid the discussion thread?

Yes. You're more than welcome once you've done. There are spoilers on the thread though. It's good isn't it?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:21 am

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Yes. You're more than welcome once you've done. There are spoilers on the thread though. It's good isn't it?

Amazing. One of the best things i've watched in a long time.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:22 am

I was told the same. Is it Netflix?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:24 am

I watched the second series of The Fall last week. Nowhere near as good as the first series. There was a scene in it though where Anderson seduced a young female pathologist. It was genuine material for the bank.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next