The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Alistair
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:Angelo was Brotherhood of Man, not ABBA.

"Angelo" and "Fernando" they sang both of them but this f*cking thing must be defective

And No TLD the problem is with our computers it seems. I.T. are running around like headless infidels.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 10:26 am

Is that King's Cross?

My missus at the time had friends staying in Glebe. Her friend was going out with a northerner and I got on with him and his mates. Their landlord was a gayer and we ended up on his gayer stag do in King's Cross. Early 20's at the time and found the place pretty intimidating.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Jan 2016, 10:38 am

Below Kings Cross in Woolloomooloo. Corner of Cathedral and Forbes Sts.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-33.8727947,151.2193485,3a,75y,185.37h,74.9t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0kJnLeON1MfsZcJgXB5AWw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

l*l... the cop van is still there. So too the tribe. I used to walk from back right to top left cutting across their turf. If you pan left you'll see 3 punks.... pan right, the cop shop and the co-op store.

The area was featured in Underbelly: Razor after the push gangs that used to operate there in the 20s and 30s. A couple of times I saw some prostitutes who had overdosed... one was fresh... covered in a white sheet. Had to walk around the plastic tape to get into the front door.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2016, 10:49 am

I got taken to a strip club in Kings Cross for my 25th birthday. I'd already been thrown out a nightclub for falling asleep so it was an ambitious move. Guys I was with clubbed together to buy me an $80 lap dance.

Must have fallen asleep at some point during the lap dance as woke up and the stripper was fully clothed and sitting in the corner of the room smoking. I didn't have the heart to tell the others.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

ha ha... you champ, fly!  Laugh

I was at a mate's bucks night at the notorious Manzil Room. We had started around lunchtime playing "golf"  - only 9 holes but we had a score card, drinking rules, penalties, etc. I was absolutely smashed. At the Manzil, I accidentally backed into a waitress' arse carrying a tray of drinks and I got a stinging blow to the face. It made such a clean sound. Can still feel it ringing on occasion. I guess I deserved it. Last I saw of the buck he was staggering into some seedy brothel on Riley St. I took that as my opportunity to hail a cab and slip away.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2016, 11:06 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:ha ha... you champ, fly!  Laugh

I was at a mate's bucks night at the notorious Manzil Room. We had started around lunchtime playing "golf"  - only 9 holes but we had a score card, drinking rules, penalties, etc. I was absolutely smashed. At the Manzil, I accidentally backed into a waitress' arse carrying a tray of drinks and I got a stinging blow to the face. It made such a clean sound. Can still feel it ringing on occasion. I guess I deserved it. Last I saw of the buck he was staggering into some seedy brothel on Riley St. I took that as my opportunity to hail a cab and slip away.

The resulting infection would have made a lovely present to his intended.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Jan 2016, 11:13 am

superflyweight wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:ha ha... you champ, fly!  Laugh

The resulting infection would have made a lovely present to his intended.  

Yeah, that's what I was thinking at the time. It was back in about '92. I'd known him since we were about 10 and you know when other people suggest these things and you think... yeah right... not going to happen. By that time however, I don't think the buck was thinking straight.

23 years later he's still married, has 3 kids and has had a successful career in banking. Only got a friend request on fb a few moths back, haven't seen him since that night. Different lives now; but we'd get on well if we bumped into each other tomorrow. I'd mention it and he'd probably have a laugh about it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 11:55 am

My mate worked in Saudi for a few years and made himself a couple of quid. He played the flash git when he came back home and took me out for my birthday. This must be 12 years ago now.. We went to this lap dancing club and he was splashing the cash like no-one's business. He bought me a lap dance for my birthday and it was the biggest let down ever. Having already seen naked women and even done a sex with a couple, paying money to watch a women take her clothes of and pretend she's into me with her "sexy" gyrations then not be allowed to touch her makes for a dull and frustrating experience.

Perhaps the unsexiest "sexy" thing I've personally witnessed.

Genuinely don't see the attraction of the lap dance thing and would much rather go for several beers and watch a band play.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:29 pm

Tuna, sweetcorn and mayo sarnie, minestrone soup, no titties 6/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:38 pm

Barbecue Chicken and Rocket Salad. No boobs or fanny but stayed awake throughout. 7/10.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:46 pm

There's an opportunity to annoy Shenglong by posting "James DeGale" on his googlewhack thread on the boxing board.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:51 pm

Cheers for the heads up, done.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:53 pm

I'm thinking of now just naming Irish fighters that have loads of defeats.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:56 pm

He's taking it quite seriously.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:58 pm

Put in Collins. Then when he objects say Collins is shoiter than you already thought he was

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 Jan 2016, 12:58 pm

Although you might want to wait till the michaelsing is over

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:06 pm

It's going well I think.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:08 pm

Seems to be.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:19 pm

DAVE667 wrote:My mate worked in Saudi for a few years and made himself a couple of quid. He played the flash git when he came back home and took me out for my birthday. This must be 12 years ago now.. We went to this lap dancing club and he was splashing the cash like no-one's business. He bought me a lap dance for my birthday and it was the biggest let down ever. Having already seen naked women and even done a sex with a couple, paying money to watch a women take her clothes of and pretend she's into me with her "sexy" gyrations then not be allowed to touch her makes for a dull and frustrating experience.

Genuinely don't see the attraction of the lap dance thing and would much rather go for several beers and watch a band play.

Nail on the head. I refuse to go when on stag do's etc.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:21 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:My mate worked in Saudi for a few years and made himself a couple of quid. He played the flash git when he came back home and took me out for my birthday. This must be 12 years ago now.. We went to this lap dancing club and he was splashing the cash like no-one's business. He bought me a lap dance for my birthday and it was the biggest let down ever. Having already seen naked women and even done a sex with a couple, paying money to watch a women take her clothes of and pretend she's into me with her "sexy" gyrations then not be allowed to touch her makes for a dull and frustrating experience.

Limiting your earning potential. Surely you could use the 5m quid they'd give you to put your clothes on?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Sean, you've never done a sex in a lady ever. Prefects with long foppish hair don't count. Don't try all that "right on brother" sh!t with me. I see right through you, you tramp noshing f*cker

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:23 pm

Playas like me don't need to pay.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:23 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Sean, you've never done a sex in a lady ever. Prefects with long foppish hair don't count. Don't try all that "right on brother" sh!t with me. I see right through you, you tramp noshing f*cker

100 club son.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Playas like me don't need to pay.

They just work as the park and ride.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:25 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

100 club son.
Don't care what the call the gay club you frequent, your protestations fall of deaf ears

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:28 pm

Could be a cracking thread split if we play our cards right...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:29 pm

Calm down kojak

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:35 pm

I think it would be nice to do something for windows. Perhaps a photo of Jackman in sunnies?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:37 pm

Lovely shot:

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Rs_634x1024-140706092708-634.Hugh-Jackman-Wimbledon-New-Look.jl.070614

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:40 pm

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:44 pm

seanmichaels wrote:The Toxteth it was called. Not the Torquay
Named after the man who holds the record for the worlds stickiest bogey.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 1:51 pm

Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:The Toxteth it was called. Not the Torquay
Named after the man who holds the record for the worlds stickiest bogey.
Clive was trying to set the record for the longest trail of snot when his wife Audrey f*cked it up. He put his hob nailed boots on, spread her legs apart and kicked her in the c*nt for half an hour 'til he was exhausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

100 club son.

100 what?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:14 pm

Birds

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Calm down kojak
Who loves ya baby? (the entire sixth form if the rumours are to be believed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:16 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Birds
May as well add GOSPEL to complete maintain to deception, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:17 pm

GOSPEL

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:22 pm

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:23 pm

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:24 pm

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20