The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Alistair
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:Angelo was Brotherhood of Man, not ABBA.

"Angelo" and "Fernando" they sang both of them but this f*cking thing must be defective

And No TLD the problem is with our computers it seems. I.T. are running around like headless infidels.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Tue 19 Jan 2016, 4:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:sounds like victor dubrovsky off of The Terminal

Noworski.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 19 Jan 2016, 4:44 pm

De Kock to have fitness test, Steyn out

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 19 Jan 2016, 5:26 pm

After De Kock pulled out, I thought there was no way to get the Steyn out.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 19 Jan 2016, 5:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:After De Kock pulled out, I thought there was no way to get the Steyn out.

Sainsbury's bag and gaffer tape. I'm sure someone in the culture cup is pretty proficient with those two items.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Jan 2016, 5:34 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I miss you Galted.  I really do.  You were the original Culture Cup round 6 member and now you hardly bother.  Mumsnet must be a great read these days.

O Tino, my Tino
If only you knew how I yearned to partake in the witticisms that warm the forum each day.  But, alas, I am able only to read posts and not contribute - when I am rewarded with access at all.

And so, I sit forlorn, enjoying the thrills and gaiety of the forum members.  I am very much the child who is not allowed out to play, forced to sit in desperate silence in the front-room, watching the frivolity of the other children frolicking and scampering in the lane.  Perhaps the child has a respiratory malady, or ginger hair and no eyebrows, or a debilitating disease of the epidermis but, whatever the reasoning behind his incarceration, it is not his fault and he wishes that his fate was that of another and that that of the other were his.

And so I must slink in the shadows, contributing only when I am home and poised over my laptop, having distracted the attention of Galtova so that she does not think I am conducting an online affair, preferably with the short sexy blonde friend of hers were I ever to be so blessed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 19 Jan 2016, 5:35 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I miss you Galted.  I really do.  You were the original Culture Cup round 6 member and now you hardly bother.  Mumsnet must be a great read these days.

O Tino, my Tino
If only you knew how I yearned to partake in the witticisms that warm the forum each day.  But, alas, I am able only to read posts and not contribute - when I am rewarded with access at all.

And so, I sit forlorn, enjoying the thrills and gaiety of the forum members.  I am very much the child who is not allowed out to play, forced to sit in desperate silence in the front-room, watching the frivolity of the other children frolicking and scampering in the lane.  Perhaps the child has a respiratory malady, or ginger hair and no eyebrows, or a debilitating disease of the epidermis but, whatever the reasoning behind his incarceration, it is not his fault and he wishes that his fate was that of another and that that of the other were his.

And so I must slink in the shadows, contributing only when I am home and poised over my laptop, having distracted the attention of Galtova so that she does not think I am conducting an online affair, preferably with the short sexy blonde friend of hers were I ever to be so blessed.

laughing

Your childhood in a nutshell

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Jan 2016, 5:47 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:

O Tino, my Tino

laughing

Your childhood in a nutshell

Nah, that involved a lot of magazines and w*nking and not very much front-room.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 19 Jan 2016, 8:54 pm

If it makes you feel better Galted I thought about you tonight. I was in the toilets at The Tescos and there was an Asian man in a Jack Wolfskin coat and I inevitably thought immediately of you.

It was all too exciting for me to check if he had coupled it with a pair of Hi Tecs but test assured should I see him again I will attempt to find out.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:08 pm

Rowley wrote:If it makes you feel better Galted I thought about you tonight. I was in the toilets at The Tescos and there was an Asian man in a Jack Wolfskin coat and I inevitably thought immediately of you.

It was all too exciting for me to check if he had coupled it with a pair of Hi Tecs but test assured should I see him again I will attempt to find out.

Thanks, Jeff, I feel sensational.

I got rid of the Hi Tecs a while back so no need to check, realised they made me look as though I've got 2 club feet. I own a variety of stylish shoes now.

Do you have The Waitrose up north? It's become my favourite supermarket.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 20 Jan 2016, 12:20 am

Fist! Phuck you Tino. Phuck you and the entire Orient.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 12:46 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Fist! Phuck you Tino. Phuck you and the entire Orient.

I f*cking love you, Jules.

If the rest of the Culture Cup showed as much dedication as you, we wouldn't be in the hole we are currently.

Please tell me you're still awake? We can talk. We can put the world to rights. Talk in wistful tones about the days we spent together as young men. No stresses, no mortgages, no kids. Just you, me and the whole world in front of us. You being Dean Martin to my Sinatra.

Where are you, Jules? Don't leave me hanging.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 1:54 am

You cut me deep, Julio.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:20 am

Fird.

Morning Shah, evening Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:Fird.

Morning Shah, evening Tino

Still afternoon here, ricK.

Good morning to you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:29 am

Morevenoon Tino the Chino and Rick the Antic.

Let's get medieval

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E

If your ears can tolerate it this early in the morning.

Back shortly, Looks like the problems are starting early this morning.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:43 am

Afternoon Tino, managed to abstain from all the poonani?

Crikey Shah bit hectic for this hour!!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Fist! Phuck you Tino. Phuck you and the entire Orient.

Laugh you mad b*stard

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:49 am

rick_dagless wrote:Afternoon Tino, managed to abstain from all the poonani?

Aye it is but it was quite pleasant listening to it last night, feet up in front of the glowing electrical heater. How goes it my restless friend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:49 am

So far, rick.  Much to their disappointment I'm sure.

Went to a great place for lunch.  A sushi place where the food come whizzing along on an electric plate.  You order it all on an Ipad, no serving staff anywhere.  Place your orders and they come along at various points on this plate.  Then you press a button when you've taken the food and the empty plate whizzes back to where it came from.  Great stuff.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:56 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

So far, rick.  Much to their disappointment I'm sure.

Went to a great place for lunch.  A sushi place where the food come whizzing along on an electric plate.  You order it all on an Ipad, no serving staff anywhere.  Place your orders and they come along at various points on this plate.  Then you press a button when you've taken the food and the emply plate whizzes back to where it came from.  Great stuff.

Sounds like a city man's dream. Doesn't have to interact with anyone Laugh Was the food any good?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:56 am

Shah wrote:Aye it is but it was quite pleasant listening to it last night, feet up in front of the glowing electrical heater. How goes it my restless friend?

The itch is incresing and the the field in where I grow the phucks I give goes barren, looking to be a nice winters morn here too... Which is nice.

Tino wrote:Went to a great place for lunch. A sushi place where the food come whizzing along on an electric plate. You order it all on an Ipad, no serving staff anywhere. Place your orders and they come along at various points on this plate. Then you press a button when you've taken the food and the emply plate whizzes back to where it came from. Great stuff.

Witchcraft Tino, how does the tipping work? I guess it puts London in it's place with it's fecking bendy buses

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:01 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Sounds like a city man's dream. Doesn't have to interact with anyone Laugh Was the food any good?

I'm eating Asian food in Asia, Shah. It was outstanding. That's like me asking you what the goat tastes like in Pakistan.

And don't tar me with the city boy brush. I just work there, I don't revel in it like FatHat and his moronic mates.

There is a front of house person, rICk, who you pay. That is it. So you take the bill to them and pay/tip at that point. You print your own bill when you're ready to leave.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:06 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

I'm eating Asian food in Asia, Shah.  It was outstanding.  That's like me asking you what the goat tastes like in Pakistan.

And don't tar me with the city boy brush.  I just work there, I don't revel in it like FatHat and his moronic mates.

There is a front of house person, rICk, who you pay.  That is it.  So you take the bill to them and pay/tip at that point.  You print your own bill when you're ready to leave.

It's far too dry Tino. When you get used to lamb/sheep the fantastic fat sort of sizzles and makes a great tasting dish fantastic. It's better cooked in the uk. Although If you'd said lentils it would be true, no one does lentils quite like Pakistan - or pakoras and Samosas. Oh you southern b*stard. You've gotten me hungry now.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:11 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'm eating Asian food in Asia, Shah.  It was outstanding.  That's like me asking you what the goat tastes like in Pakistan.

And don't tar me with the city boy brush.  I just work there, I don't revel in it like FatHat and his moronic mates.

There is a front of house person, rICk, who you pay.  That is it.  So you take the bill to them and pay/tip at that point.  You print your own bill when you're ready to leave.

It's far too dry Tino. When you get used to lamb/sheep the fantastic fat sort of sizzles and makes a great tasting dish fantastic. It's better cooked in the uk. Although If you'd said lentils it would be true, no one does lentils quite like Pakistan - or pakoras and Samosas. Oh you southern b*stard. You've gotten me hungry now.

F*ck you, Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:17 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

F*ck you, Shah.

Must be nice to go back to the place where you conceived Phoeey Jr. Nice place to contemplate where it all went wrong.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:17 am

Morning/Afternoon (delete as appropriate) all.

Why would you tip the front of house person Tina? All they've done is take your payment from you. That would be the equivalent of tipping a receptionist in a brothel.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:19 am

Caribbean does the best goat...

Morning supes, you should always tip the receptionist in a brothel, it helps to retain anonimity.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:20 am

Not if you tip by cheque.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:25 am

It is if you have a special brothel account under a shell company name.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:27 am

superflyweight wrote:Not if you tip by cheque.  

At this point, the only way for you is up, 'Fly

Rick is still semi-respectable so he pays in Sean's name. It's the reason he can only use the one's that don't require pre payment

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:28 am

Brothels, southern fairies. What's wrong with a blow job from a bird on the street round the back of a shop?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:29 am

superflyweight wrote:Morning/Afternoon (delete as appropriate) all.  

Why would you tip the front of house person Tina?  All they've done is take your payment from you.  That would be the equivalent of tipping a receptionist in a brothel.  

I'm not, I am tipping the chef. I'm naively assuming that the front of house lady doesn't pocket my cash.

And I do tip the receptionist in brothels. That is normal brothel etiquette isn't it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:31 am

Nowt wrong with that Jeffers, but when in Rome and all that...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:31 am

Rowley wrote:Brothels, southern fairies. What's wrong with a blow job from a bird on the street round the back of a shop?

Galted got noshed off by a tramp when he was 'asleep'. He is more northern than any of us.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:34 am

Rowley wrote:Brothels, southern fairies. What's wrong with a blow job from a bird on the street round the back of a shop?

Trading standards frown on people selling them afterwards

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 20 Jan 2016, 7:59 am

Galted got noshed off by a tramp when he was 'asleep'.  He is more northern than any of us.

Has anyone verified sean's whereabouts during the time period in question? Given he sits in most nights alone, drinking cheap lager and watching Independence Day, I'm guessing he'll struggle to find someone to provide an alibi.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:05 am

superflyweight wrote:

Galted got noshed off by a tramp when he was 'asleep'.  He is more northern than any of us.

Has anyone verified sean's whereabouts during the time period in question?  Given he sits in most nights alone, drinking cheap lager and watching Independence Day, I'm guessing he'll struggle to find someone to provide an alibi.    

Sean hasn't noshed someone off since 6th form.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:08 am

It's a shame when alcohol ruins the career of a once promising youth.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:12 am

superflyweight wrote:It's a shame when alcohol ruins the career of a once promising youth.

Marvellous. clap

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:28 am

Morning bummers. Can I just clarify that I don't drink cheap lager. Quite the opposite. Cheap cider is ok but I haven't had any for a while.

First time I have seen them get 3 x 100 point answers for the pointless question last night.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:38 am

I hope Jules wasn't Leslie Nielsen

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:Morning bummers. Can I just clarify that I don't drink cheap lager. Quite the opposite. Cheap cider is ok but I haven't had any for a while.

First time I have seen them get 3 x 100 point answers for the pointless question last night.

You've been accused of sucking men off this morning but you choose to argue the cheap lager point.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:Morning bummers. Can I just clarify that I don't drink cheap lager. Quite the opposite. Cheap cider is ok but I haven't had any for a while.

You've been accused of sucking men off this morning but you choose to argue the cheap lager point.

Priorities.

-6 here this morning windows. Colder around your neck of the woods apparently. No doubt Jules is keeping the mountie warm though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:I hope Jules wasn't Leslie Nielsen

I like to think that Leslie asked someone to get him to a hospital and that the conversation went as follows:

LN: Get me to a hosiptal

AN Other: A hospital? What is it?

LN: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Priorities.

-6 here this morning windows. Colder around your neck of the woods apparently. No doubt Jules is keeping the mountie warm though.

Minus 6. Frosty.

So long as it is him keeping her warm and not Jeff I'll be happy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 20 Jan 2016, 9:29 am

Plus 40 today... well, plus 39.6 to be precise.
Only plus 30.1 now. A nice breeze too. Feet are still about plus 37.1 I'd guess.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 20 Jan 2016, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 20 Jan 2016, 9:30 am

Storm coming in to Coogee?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 Jan 2016, 9:31 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Plus 40 today... well, plus 39.6 to be precise.
Only plus 30.1 now. A nice breeze too.

It is very British here today. Grey, overcast and drizzling all day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 20 Jan 2016, 9:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:Storm coming in to Coogee?

I was just out dumping some left over body parts into the bin about 20 minutes ago and I was looking towards the east on my way back.

It was black over there towards Coogee. Orange glow here just before the sun went down. Quite a surreal atmosphere.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 20 Jan 2016, 9:39 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Plus 40 today... well, plus 39.6 to be precise.
Only plus 30.1 now. A nice breeze too.

It is very British here today.  Grey, overcast and drizzling all day.

Kids in school uniforms crowded outside KFC and MacDonald's? Makes me sad seeing that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next