The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quigg v Frampton - Are people reading too much into their last fights ???

+9
Coxy001
Mr Bounce
Nico the gman
Herman Jaeger
TopHat24/7
Jermaine2015
AdamT
hazharrison
TRUSSMAN66
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quigg v Frampton - Are people reading too much into their last fights ??? - Page 2 Empty Quigg v Frampton - Are people reading too much into their last fights ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

I want Quigg to win.... but I think Frampton will get a decision.............I think until both's last outings 90% agreed with me whether by points or stoppage.....

The latest fight by each however and now the consensus is split and I don't know why ???

Everybody chucked Cunningham at Fury (I was one of the few in fairness that gave him a chance, picked Wlad though) and that was a red herring.....

Frampton had a bad fight and got caught cold......However fighters have bad nights and he was fighting a guy he should have beaten easily and he was no doubt out to impress the US media and public !!...Against Quigg a simple win will suffice......

When the danger signs aren't there fighters do get careless....Look at Lennox !!.....I don't read too much into that fight....Frampton will be motivated, hungry and focused against Quigg....He also seems genuinely p**sed off..

As for Quigg many thought he was overrated before Martinez.......A guy that Frampton beat twice before and who was giving a good account of himself before he got caught by Quigg who carries power.....

Make no mistake though this kid can fight !!.....Just that the praise post Martinez is over the top.....Martinez was sloppy thirds.

I picked Saunders to beat Lee because I'm loathe to pick a guy with a puncher's chance......Quigg has more than a punchers chance he'll test Frampton's heart and fuel tank but I think his best chance is to land something...

I always go with the better boxer and that's Carl.....

I believe people are reading too much into their last fights !!!!

Hope I'm wrong though ...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Quigg v Frampton - Are people reading too much into their last fights ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Quigg v Frampton - Are people reading too much into their last fights ???

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:08 am

AdamT wrote:Gascoigne, such a waste of talent.

It's a shame......Binge drinking has ruined the kid......and it's the worst kind of alcoholism to cure..........

Future looks black for this kid..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Quigg v Frampton - Are people reading too much into their last fights ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Quigg v Frampton - Are people reading too much into their last fights ???

Post by hazharrison Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:32 am

Full blown alcoholic Gazza - has been for decades. Real shame as he's a lovely fella (aside from the wife-beating).

Football back then was fun - they were local lads who had a bit of character.

Today's lot are media managed robots - grown in labs since they were nippers and largely devoid of personality.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:46 am

hazharrison wrote:Full blown alcoholic Gazza - has been for decades. Real shame as he's a lovely fella (aside from the wife-beating).

You can't say fairer than that..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2