The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:37 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
1GrumpyGolfer wrote:Well played boys, totally missed all your CC gags

Tino wrote:so that number 2 hole doesn't need to be filled by De Kock yet

That deserved so much better than silence.

I lol'ed out loud.

I absolutely love you, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:37 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Just caught up. Good natured bunch on the cricket boards. Seemingly oblivious to our childish efforts. Need a rugby player with a comedy name.....

Every time I open this page, the OP flashes up for a fraction of a second.

So I get to see H*gh and his stupid ugly c*ntlike face every morning.

Thanks for that, Sean.

I lol out loud.
Thanks for that, Sean

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:37 am

I've gone right off you, Jules.

I love you Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:39 am

What's your view on Djokovic vs Federer, Tino?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Just caught up. Good natured bunch on the cricket boards. Seemingly oblivious to our childish efforts. Need a rugby player with a comedy name.....

So I get to see H*gh and his stupid ugly c*ntlike face every morning.

Thanks for that, Sean.

Laugh it was beautifully done.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:What's your view on Djokovic vs Federer, Tino?

Federer is a freak, Jules. The records that man has broken are just incredible. Greatest player ever, I think he has put any arguments to bed now. To still be competing at the highest end of Grand Slams at his age is wonderful stuff. His longevity is something to be admired. Legend is used far too often in sport, but he deserves that accolade.

But, I think Novak will have too much for him. He really is the man to beat these days and great as Roger is, I think Djokovic will beat him and win the tournament. He has too much class to be kidded out of it by Federer and too much firepower for the aging great.

Djokovic will also go down as one of the greats (he probably already is) and will assume the legend moniker before long.

Two great players. Fabulous adverts for the game.

You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:50 am

Federer is a freak, Jules.  The records that man has broken are just incredible.  Greatest player ever, I think he has put any arguments to bed now.  To still be competing at the highest end of Grand Slams at his age is wonderful stuff.  His longevity is something to be admired.  Legend is used far too often in sport, but he deserves that accolade.

But, I think Novak will have too much for him.  He really is the man to beat these days and great as Roger is, I think Djokovic will beat him and win the tournament.  He has too much class to be kidded out of it by Federer and too much firepower for the aging great.

Djokovic will also go down as one of the greats (he probably already is) and will assume the legend moniker before long.

Two great players.  Fabulous adverts for the game.

You?

C'mon Tim!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Jan 2016, 8:52 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Federer is a freak, Jules.  The records that man has broken are just incredible.  Greatest player ever, I think he has put any arguments to bed now.  To still be competing at the highest end of Grand Slams at his age is wonderful stuff.  His longevity is something to be admired.  Legend is used far too often in sport, but he deserves that accolade.

But, I think Novak will have too much for him.  He really is the man to beat these days and great as Roger is, I think Djokovic will beat him and win the tournament.  He has too much class to be kidded out of it by Federer and too much firepower for the aging great.

Two great players.  Fabulous adverts for the game.

You?

C'mon Tim!

Well, I tried.

That's the last time I engage you in tennis chat, Jules. I'm done. Out. Game set and match.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:01 am

Well Novak is handing him his @55 at the moment

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:03 am

rick_dagless wrote:Well Novak is handing him his @55 at the moment

I said that would happen.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:08 am

You did indeed Tinostradamus

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:19 am

The big 4.

Sad about Nadal tailing off a bit though. Guess the 'energy' not there for him anymore.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:28 am

Getting embarassing for Federer out there

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:31 am

rick_dagless wrote:Getting embarassing for Federer out there

Old b*stard.  He should have retired years ago.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:32 am

Haha

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:35 am

I can't remember the exact figures but a frighteningly high percentage of swiss admitted to engaging in beastiality at some stage of there life.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:57 am

2 cheese and bean puffs. Packet of quavers. Egg and cress sandwich. Lion bar and bottle of citrus oasis. 8/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 9:58 am

What are cheese and bean puffs?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:01 am

Cheese and onion pasties with beans instead of onion. No idea why they call em puffs.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:04 am

Ah, they are still pasties up here, no matter what they have in them.

Catering for the audience I guess?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:05 am

Dunno but Shah sure does enjoy a puff or two in his mouth these days

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:08 am

rick_dagless wrote:Ah, they are still pasties up here, no matter what they have in them.

Catering for the audience I guess?

I've just looked it up. Puff ( Dave - read it as paff you wandering peasant) pastry. So they've given it the full name but the label must have been cut off.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:15 am

Thanks Shah but I'll read it as "puff" as in "Shah keeps putting warm cheesy puffs in his mouth and then telling strangers on the internet about it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:24 am

Fed finds a way to win the third set. Bloody brilliant stuff. These two have played each other 45 times now......it's 22-22. Boxing should be f*cking ashamed of itself

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:25 am

DAVE667 wrote:Thanks Shah but I'll read it as "puff" as in "Shah keeps putting warm cheesy puffs in his mouth and then telling strangers on the internet about it"
whatever keeps you warm I guess. But I'd just like to point out that even if you kill every woman in the world, no man will want you apart from Sean. So please don't ruin it for the rest of us and leave the women alone.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:43 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Thanks Shah but I'll read it as "puff" as in "Shah keeps putting warm cheesy puffs in his mouth and then telling strangers on the internet about it"
whatever keeps you warm I guess. But I'd just like to point out that even if you kill every woman in the world, no man will want you apart from Sean. So please don't ruin it for the rest of us and leave the women alone.
You're hardly likely to keep me onside with inflammatory retorts like that, Shah

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:58 am

While you're here posting the more likely are my minions to catch a women before you can kill her.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:04 am

I have several dozen already in holding pens on an industrial estate. I'm sure I'll be fine

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:09 am

I've always found putting them in the shed convenient. Its just as secure and less of a strain on the finances. Who is your security provider Dave? I've put the contract out for tender but the the only interest has been expressed by g4s. I don't think either of us is inhumane enough to subject our victims to that.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:11 am

Just eaten a packet of american hard gums. Feeling a bit queasy now.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:18 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I've always found putting them in the shed convenient. Its just as secure and less of a strain on the finances. Who is your security provider Dave? I've put the contract out for tender but the the only interest has been expressed by g4s. I don't think either of us is inhumane enough to subject our victims to that.
Big Alan does it for a packet of Jaffa cakes, besides, he finds the anguished screams quite soothing especially after "the incident" which led to me picking up the industrial estate for next to nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:25 am

Ah. The joys of living in the north. Can you still pay in potatoes or are peanuts all the rage now? Trying to find good help here is a bit of a trial. They expect to be fed once a week watered once a day and allowed a roof over their heads. What would you recommend for disciplinaries?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:31 am

Confiscate their ferret.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:35 am

I threaten to introduce them to Sean...seems to calm them right down

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:38 am

Do you have one of these fancy dan indoor toilets Serial?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:40 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35418208/monster-spider-discovered-in-oregon-called-cryptomaster-behemoth

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:41 am

I have a hole in the ground with a piece of plastic on top to keep out most of the smell. I'm considered quite the aristocrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:43 am

rick_dagless wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35418208/monster-spider-discovered-in-oregon-called-cryptomaster-behemoth
4mm? Hardly terrifying, Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:47 am

Just putting up here for reference DAVE, you know what the arthropod crew are like with their spider porn...

It does have quite a METAL name though

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 11:55 am

Indeed, there's a Canadian band called CRYPTOPSY, a US band called MASTER and a POLISH band called BEHEMOTH...sounds like a project band

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 12:01 pm

I bet that a band named after the spider will appear in the next 12 months...

Whilst on the topic DAVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InG5yn3bN3E

Views?

Last edited by rick_dagless on Thu 28 Jan 2016, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 28 Jan 2016, 12:01 pm

Afternoon everyone.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jan 2016, 12:10 pm

Can't access at work Rick, what's it about?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 12:48 pm

Top ten most important METAL albums of all time, only lasts about 12 minutes or so

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 28 Jan 2016, 12:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Top ten most important METAL albums of all time, only lasts about 12 minutes or so
If they did a prog rock one of these, the first songs intro would last about 12 minutes

Afternoon all.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 12:59 pm

Afternoon Adam...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:01 pm

Good morning Alistair.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:24 pm

Bacon and butterbean soup, sushi, Pom Bear crisps 7.6/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:31 pm

Pom Bear crisps???? Are they the kids ones? I nicked some off my mates daughter once. Like eating that polystyrene.

Cheesy coleslaw sandwhich and bacon frazzles (or is it just frazzles?). 7/10

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:34 pm

They are the kids one, and they taste lovely, you are the only person I have heard say otherwise...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next