The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 29 Jan 2016, 8:55 pm

Feck off mears

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Fri 29 Jan 2016, 9:10 pm

Get bent, michaels. I've been to Reykjavik.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 29 Jan 2016, 9:13 pm

I have been to Bastad in Sweden.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 29 Jan 2016, 9:31 pm

Do the inhabitants refer to themselves as Bastaders?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 29 Jan 2016, 9:33 pm

I don't recall. I was quite young.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 29 Jan 2016, 9:36 pm

Well I hope you had a marvellous time.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 29 Jan 2016, 9:56 pm

I did galted, but unfortunately I may have been nonced up there. I don't recall that happening, but whenever I tell people of the circumstances of my visit they assure me I almost certainly was.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 30 Jan 2016, 7:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YykjpeuMNEk

Just for Jeff

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 30 Jan 2016, 8:40 am

I hate you Shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 30 Jan 2016, 8:42 am

Bloomin eck, Even the mere mention of coldplay with your name and it's dragged you out of bed to respond.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 30 Jan 2016, 8:44 am

Things to do Shah. Need to go to the Morrisons, also got to get stuff together for the holiday. Time waits for no man and all that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 30 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

Have you got your phosphorescent shirt yet?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 30 Jan 2016, 8:53 am

I'm a Yorkshireman going abroad Shah. I have some faintly racist three lions T Shirts, half a dozen Slazenger T shirts from Sports Direct at six for a tenner and three pair of shorts. I'm good to go.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 30 Jan 2016, 8:56 am

Socks and sandals?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 30 Jan 2016, 9:00 am

Them and a pair of Lonsdale trainers. I am looking pretty sharp even if I say so myself.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 30 Jan 2016, 9:08 am

Send a photo to dolphin you know you can trust him

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sun 31 Jan 2016, 9:48 am

Hope Jules wasn't wogan.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 31 Jan 2016, 10:38 am

Alas poor Julius "Sir Terry Wogan" Marx. I knew him well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 31 Jan 2016, 12:03 pm

I'm not Terry Wogan. Nor am I Frank Finlay, or Andy Murray's chances of ever winning the Australian Open.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 31 Jan 2016, 12:07 pm

I am also none of the above.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 31 Jan 2016, 12:24 pm

You do look good for your holiday though. Big fan of the vests

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 31 Jan 2016, 12:40 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not Terry Wogan. Nor am I Frank Finlay, or Andy Murray's chances of ever winning the Australian Open.

Turns out I don't know him very well at all!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 31 Jan 2016, 12:42 pm

You wasted your 14000th post Dolphin you american teenager.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:28 pm

Went to the Royal Festival Hall last night to earn a few Culture Cup points.  Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony was on first which is worthwhile if not one of his best.  Then had to sit through the world premiere of Raskatov's Green Mass, f*cking dreadful.  Disjointed, pretentious, Jesus-fellating sack of pigsh1t.  And to make it even more painful this absolute shambles of a "work" took about an hour and a half - people were actually walking out, which I haven't seen before and which you can't do without everyone seeing and hearing you, including the orchestra.

I'm considering composing my own piece for them to play.  I might call it the BastadShire Symphony in honour of Jeff's holiday.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Feb 2016, 6:38 am

Cupid,
Draw back your bow
and let your arrow go
Straight to my lover´s heart
For me, For me

Cupid
Please hear my cry
And let your arrow fly
Straight to my lover's heart
For me.

I don't want to bother you
But I'm in distress
There's danger of
All my happiness
For I love a girl
Who doesn't know I exist
And this you can fix, so

Cupid,
Draw back your bow
and let your arrow go
For me, For me

Cupid
Please hear my cry
And let your arrow fly
For me.

Now, if your arrow makes
Her love strong for me
I swear I'm gonna love her
Until eternity
I know between the both of us
Her heart we can steal
You can help me if you will

So, cupid

Cupid,
Draw back your bow
and let your arrow go
For me, For me

Cupid
Please hear my cry
And let your arrow fly
For me.

FIST BITCHES

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Feb 2016, 6:48 am

Morning mate, how is life?

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Feb 2016, 6:51 am

Life is Good. Nice quiet weekend at work. Back to the grindstone so to speak but energy bounding, music in my ears and hot pastries to be ready at home for 1030 when I get home - so fantastic. How was t'weekend after the harrowing moment you thought that Julius was Wogan?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:12 am

Weekend was good mate, first game of 11 a side football for a while so feeling a bit stiff, and ever closer to d-day...

Has Jules risen?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:19 am

Not quite. Mrs Tino is still recovering from her pregnancy and isn't quite as agile on the bellows as she used to be. There's a crackling and a lot of smoke but the fire hasn't started burning yet. What will you do if you get locked into a Jeff style concentration camp in your new job?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:30 am

Shah wrote:What will you do if you get locked into a Jeff style concentration camp in your new job?

Moan a lot and take a holiday with a countdown on here probably mate..

Though should be all good as "working from home" is an option, you got all the POA done now?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:42 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:What will you do if you get locked into a Jeff style concentration camp in your new job?

Moan a lot and take a holiday with a countdown on here probably mate..

Though should be all good as "working from home" is an option, you got all the POA done now?

Just waiting for it's return from the FCO then getting it stamped by the High commission. The Job was easy enough but getting coordinated with 2 witnesses and my brother was a bit of task. So another trip to London beckons. I shall look out for Galted at Wrap it up.

Remember though, to do a lot of moaning first THEN work from home. We don't wan't you turning into Tino who is almost french in the way that he abuses the work from home privilege to hide the fact that he has a cold and needs to be coddled.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:49 am

On the subject of countdowns, two days. I intend to be unproductive even by my own very low stanards.

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:52 am

Morning Jefer the Hefer. Did TSMR cost you the contents of your wallet/folded paper that you had conveniently half emptied before leaving the house?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:55 am

She was out again this Saturday Shah. I picked her up drunk as Sean on a bender (leave it) I made her listen to a particularly challenging piece of experimental jazz on the way home as payback.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhz825dEFZ0

Just for you Jeff

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:42 am

Rowley wrote:She was out again this Saturday Shah. I picked her up drunk as Sean on a bender (leave it) I made her listen to a particularly challenging piece of experimental jazz on the way home as payback.

Did it sound like the loading noise of a ZX Spectrum?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 9:13 am

Adam D wrote:
Rowley wrote:She was out again this Saturday Shah. I picked her up drunk as Sean on a bender (leave it) I made her listen to a particularly challenging piece of experimental jazz on the way home as payback.

Did it sound like the loading noise of a ZX Spectrum?
Still better than dance music which I consider to sound like half a tin of biscuits being kicked down a flight of concrete stairs.

Went to the hospital on Friday. Doc says I've lost part of my hearing and can't equalize the pressure in my ears properly and I have fluid in my inner ear so wants to send me for an MRI scan. Asked me if I'd been in the army as the symptoms I have are similar to those of soldiers who'd been in the presence of loud explosions. I told him I'd just been listening to metal for 30 years, he said" Well, that'll do it too"

Oh, morning all!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Feb 2016, 9:39 am

Mornin DAVE/Jeff et al...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 9:48 am

Morning Rick, windy as f*ck today...couldn't tell if it was strong enough to move cars or if someone's driving was particularly stab worthy this morning

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Feb 2016, 10:15 am

It is raining sideward at the moment DAVE, I was playing outside footbal in that hail on Saturday which was a pleasure...

Lot's of driving was stab worthy this morning, a bit of rain makes everyone drive like a complete C**t.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Feb 2016, 10:22 am

Also DAVE, you been keeping up with The Blacklist (which i am streaming completely legally, because why would a lawyer who is talking to someone who works with the police be doing anythign otherwise)

It is truly superb at the moment...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Feb 2016, 10:56 am

We won. My rugby team. We only went and f*cking won.

And I scored! I scored a f*cking try. I'd like to say it was a Raf style weaving run through open play beating defender after defender. But that would be a lie. I picked up a loose ball out of the side of a scrum and flopped over the line from 3 yards. They all count though.

First game we have won in 7.

F*cking brilliant.

I got fined again but they can't keep my spirits down. They can have the £10 the c*nts. We won a game.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 11:04 am

rick_dagless wrote:Also DAVE, you been keeping up with The Blacklist (which i am streaming completely legally, because why would a lawyer who is talking to someone who works with the police be doing anythign otherwise)

It is truly superb at the moment...
Am RIGHT up to date with Blacklist and bloody loving it mate. Would still love to know Reddington's relationship to Keen but that's the beauty of it I suppose. I like Aram's crush on agent Navabi, it's so sweet in amongst all this death by molten lead etc.

On another note, have been watching making a Murderer (I know there's a thread already up but can't trust myself not to read the spoilers) and there's a news reporter on there who is stunning. Dark hair and little black glasses (I also appreciate she'll be ten years older now)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Feb 2016, 11:07 am

DAVE wrote:Am RIGHT up to date with Blacklist and bloody loving it mate. Would still love to know Reddington's relationship to Keen but that's the beauty of it I suppose. I like Aram's crush on agent Navabi, it's so sweet in amongst all this death by molten lead etc.

Loving them showing Reddington's darker side again, and the cabal story and how the Shell Island thing played out was good writing...

I have my theories on the Keen/Red thing, which are bound to be bunkum

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 11:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:Am RIGHT up to date with Blacklist and bloody loving it mate. Would still love to know Reddington's relationship to Keen but that's the beauty of it I suppose. I like Aram's crush on agent Navabi, it's so sweet in amongst all this death by molten lead etc.

Loving them showing Reddington's darker side again, and the cabal story and how the Shell Island thing played out was good writing...

I have my theories on the Keen/Red thing, which are bound to be bunkum
Think I preferred Tom when he was a baddie, this loving husband thing is irritating, I'd also like Dembe to go an a kill crazy rampage. I also like the old lady who mops up crime scenes. She needs a strong story line.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Feb 2016, 12:12 pm

DAVE wrote:Think I preferred Tom when he was a baddie, this loving husband thing is irritating, I'd also like Dembe to go an a kill crazy rampage. I also like the old lady who mops up crime scenes. She needs a strong story line.

Agreed on Tom and the cleanup lady, it was funny when Red got the guys to sing in the forest and Dembe just kinda looked at them all and told them to shut up...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 01 Feb 2016, 12:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:We won.  My rugby team.  We only went and f*cking won.

And I scored!  I scored a f*cking try.  I'd like to say it was a Raf style weaving run through open play beating defender after defender.  But that would be a lie.  I picked up a loose ball out of the side of a scrum and flopped over the line from 3 yards.  They all count though.

First game we have won in 7.  

F*cking brilliant.  

I got fined again but they can't keep my spirits down.  They can have the £10 the c*nts.  We won a game.

I won't see this cruelly ignored as seems to be its current fate. Well done Tina, on both your victory and what I am confident was a far more impressive try than you are modestly downplaying.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 01 Feb 2016, 12:21 pm

Well done Tino...

Was the fine for taking your shirt off in wild celebration?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 01 Feb 2016, 12:22 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Well done Tino...

Was the fine for taking your shirt off in wild celebration?

To reveal a Pastel Next shirt?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Feb 2016, 12:27 pm

Thanks Jeff. Thanks riCK.

Appreciate it.

I got fined for turning up late, riCk. I wasn't late, but got fined anyway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next