The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 22nd February

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 22nd February  Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 22nd February

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:34 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in; the 6CW arena erupts into an explosion of colour as fireworks and pyrotechnics light up the darkness. The London crowd are going crazy as the camera pans around the sold out Wembley arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to 6CW Anarchy, we are once again live from Wembley Arena, the home of 6CW! I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry Lloyd on commentary!

HE: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, and what a show we have this evening, huge matches right through the card culminating in a hellacious tag match in the Main Event where once again Mr Jones will show his dominance against 6CW.

HA: We shall see Henry. But before we get to that point there are a number of other questions that remain unanswered.

Will we be crowning a new UK Champion tonight?
What is next in the saga between Cerberus, Engel and Dicey?
Who will step forward to challenge the Tag Team Champions?

HE: Day of Reckoning is only a month away and a lot of superstars will have one eye on the Gateway to Glory match and taking their Night of Glory Main Event opportunity

HA: So many questions, so much excitement. Non-stop ACTION

HE: This is 6CW...

HA: AND IT'S TIME TO PLAY!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 22nd February  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 22nd February

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:35 pm

*The camera cuts backstage as the fans appreciate Dimitri Pittal as he is shown in one of the many corridors, stretching and getting ready for his match on Anarchy. The corridor itself is brightly lit and a hive of activity as crew members quickly get the last pieces of the show ready to go, backstage. Pittal is wearing his wrestling gear, the baby oil freshly applied and is ready to go for his match as he is fully limbered up. Suddenly a voice can then be heard as the fans recognise it as Pittal turns round to face the mystery man.

???: You seem ready... but not ready enough to fight me, Pittal.

*James McManus strides in, his cocky smirk agitating the fans within in seconds as the crowd boo loudly further. McManus is wearing casual training gear and yellow and green workout trainers. Pittal looks on with slight concern, soon shaking it off as he gets in the face of McManus and then speaks.*

DP: I know you, I know all about you, McManus. I know all about your history.. But you have never faced someone like Dimitri Pittal. The world renowned, Dimitri Pittal. I have seen your type before, big chip on the shoulder... you're no different to me, you throw yourself around here like you're a god. Not in my eyes... not a chance. You're just another one thinking they're bigger than they are aren't you...

*McManus laughs out loud before backing away from Pittal before speaking.*

JM: You big yourself up Pittal. You might know about me... but what does it tell you that I know about you and what I know about you is nothing scary. Nothing out the norm. See, you know me as this big, mean vicious man and you’re right, damn straight I am. I have wrestled some of the biggest wrestlers in the world... what have you done. That's right nothing. I'm on a different level, Pittal.

DP: We will see McManus... You're all talk, but after tonight. No more. Tonight, I will go on and defeat you and then go onto the Gateway to Glory pay-per-view and really fulfil my potential in this company.

JM: See you out there Pittal... trust me, this is going to be a night you're never going to forget...

*McManus winks evilly as the crowd boo loudly as he heads off the set and towards the ring. The scene ends with Pittal looking slightly edgy as he rotates his wrists, his eyes never leaving McManus as he shakes his head before the scene fully fades away.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:36 pm

*Mr Jones and Charles Kramer are shown walking through the backstage area

CK: All I am saying is it may be wise to keep the core of the team on side, you have enough enemies…

*Jones stops and turns to face Kramer
MJ: There is always another name that wants to get ahead in this business that is willing to cross that line

CK: But you made them promises, you can’t just cut them adrift when you feel like it

*Jones smiles
MJ: Who’s cutting them adrift; I’m expanding the empire Charles. You understand that to grow exponentially we have to diversify; we have to provide new and exciting opportunities. I am offering the brass ring to anyone who wants to take it, anyone who understands what it means to represent this company, to represent me

I have said since the beginning that everyone has a choice; there are two sides, mine and the losing side. The decision is up to them. The chance is there. Look at the history of opportunity I have provided, a path littered with gold. That could be somebody’s future

Liam Wood understood that, he made a choice, the right choice for him and for me. He had a score to settle and I had a problem to deal with. The benefits are mutual Charles; it’s a win/win

CK: And what about the others. Hokori and Stevens

*Jones smiles
MJ: They have been made aware of the level of expectation. Failure is weakness and they must accept the consequences. I won’t protect people forever..

CK: Phillips and Armstrong

MJ: Loyalty is commended Charles. You know that better than most

CK: Masters, Crime Lord?

They are not people that you want opposing you Michael. They could offer a strength that would be unwise to so quickly dismiss…

*Jones scowls
MJ: They have had plenty of opportunity to show they understand what needs to be done. I am not here to pander to the needs of a few Charles. Selfishness is an ugly trait, they know where I am

*Kramer mutters under his breath
CK: As is stubbornness…

*Jones reacts angrily
MJ: They have tested my patience, something that I would advise against at all costs Charles. I’m sure you would agree with that sentiment!

*Kramer takes a deep breath
CK: All I am suggesting is that it would be unwise to act hastily. There are risks attached to reactive thinking Michael. For all that has happened you can still see the benefits; especially of continuing to support one man in particular

*Jones gathers his thoughts for a second and nods
MJ: I am not a dictator Charles. I can see when I need to consider my options and make an appropriate decision that is in the best interests of 6CW.

You can take care of it?

*Kramer smiles and nods
CK: Of course. That is why you employ me

*The camera returns to ringside

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:37 pm

Match One
James McManus vs Dimitri Pittal

HA: What a match to kick off Anarchy. James McManus vs Dimitri Pittal, two men who have been involved in a huge rivalry, both in the UK title hunt...and Henry this has gotta be a decisive match up on that hunt.

HE: It is and I think McManus edges this one.

HA: Don't count Dimitri out Henry he is a very talented athlete.

*Sad but true plays as the hooded figure of James McManus walks out onto the stage. The crowd boo as he walks down to the ring ignoring them. McManus stamps up the steps and steps through the ropes. He cockily throws is hooded jacket off into the timekeepers area and raises his hands pointing at the roof*

HA: James McManus splits the opinion of the fans straight down the middle. Some love him some hate him, but one things for sure his hard hitting style is a threat to everyone in this UK Title scene.

*Keep it Real plays as Dimitri Pittal steps out onto the stage to cheers from the crowd. Clapping their hands as he walks down to the ring. As he gets to the end of the ramp his eyes meet Mcmanus' and they stare each other out. Pittal climbs into the ring*

HA: Looks like we are wasting no time getting started here. McManus charging over with huge right hands to the back of Pittal as he enters the ring.

HE: Excellent strategy keeping Pittal out of the contest with this early offense.

HA: McManus taking control here. Irish Whip into a huge Spine buster. WHAT IMPACT.

HE: Keep Pittal down and you remove his technical ability.

HA: And it looks like that’s the line of thinking McManus has taken for this contest. McManus dragging Pittal up by his head. Snap Suplex from McManus.

HE: Pittal needs to get back into this and soon or this could be a mauling.

HA: I have to agree with you there Henry. He's got Pittal up on his shoulder.

HE: Running Powerslam from McManus and now the quick cover.

REF: 1

HA: Kick out from Pittal but he won't be able to capitalise. McManus locking those big arms around the chin of Pittal.

HE: Sapping the oxygen keeping him from maintaining his vertical base. Masterclass here from McManus.

*The referee checks the arm of Pittal, raising it twice and it drops. On the third attempt the crowd go wild as Pittal holds firm. McManus applies more pressure but Pittal manages to get to a knee. He throws several elbows into his gut*

HA: Pittal showing great resilience here. McManus throws him into the ropes. RUNNING KICK from Pittal on McManus.

HE: But McManus straight back up. He's still fresh Harold.

HA: That maybe so but Pittal building up a head of steam here. McManus walks straight into a Belly to Belly suplex before dropping an elbow.

*McManus rolls out of the ring to catch a breath but Pittal follows and gets straight back on him*

HA: Pittal hits a running clothesline on McManus taking him down.

HE: The match can't be won outside the ring though Harold.

*Pittal picks up McManus and hits him with right hands before rolling him in the ring and going for the pin*

Ref: 1

HE: McManus powers out of the pin.

HA: Both competitors up now going fist to leather. Exchanging lefts and rights. Irish whip from McManus...

HE: REVERSED. On the rebound Pittal ducks for the back body drop, but McManus is showing his experience with a big kick to the chest of Pittal.

HA: McManus looking for the Tombstone but Pittal drops off his back and pushes McManus into the ropes...

HE: PKO...

HA: NO, McManus uses one of his nine lives there pushing Pittal off him and hitting him with a huge clothesline.

HE: McManus really needs to capitalise here.

HA: McManus picks up Pittal onto his shoulders looking for what he calls the River Wensum Plunge.

*Pittal knees McManus in the head and drops off his shoulders running the ropes and going for a head scissor takedown*

HA: McManus holds fast with Pittal in a very precarious position.

HE: TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER.

HA: McManus goes for the pin.

HA: James McManus picks up the win in relatively straightforward fashion.

*McManus has his hand raised by the referee as Pittal rolls out of the ring shaking his head in disappointment*

HE: There can be no complaints here; McManus has shown tonight he has what it takes.

HA: I hate to agree with you Henry but McManus went to work in calculated fashion and came out with the win.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:37 pm

*The show cuts to the locker room area deep in the confines of Wembley arena, more specifically the shared locker room of Mike Hill and Geoff Steel. The crowd warmly cheers as the camera reveals Geoff Steel and Mike Hill both sat on a long wooden bench in the locker room.

*The camera pans around the locker room, revealing both of their past success and achievements hanging in frames across the chipped wall. A long couple of black lockers are stacked against the walls, the clock on the wall ticking by relentlessly. Both Hill and Steel are wearing a casual pair of blue jeans, black shoes and black 6CW training shirts with Gateway to Glory etched into the material in bold red. The camera then edges closer and begins to pick up on the pair's discussion as they both sit looking at the matted black floor.

GS: Forget the past two weeks Mike, it's done, finished. It's in the record books, we have all moved on. We knew that situation could arise and it's hardly surprising. They see us as a threat, Dopant Zero are nothing but cowards. Let's remember, these guys are smart. But, we have bigger fish to fry tonight. Armstrong and Phillips. The very essence of what the Forgotten are all about, we have a chance to really rustle the establishment and really consolidate our status as one of the best tag teams in 6CW...

*Hill Nods with a wry smile across his face, his eyes begin to light up as the crowd continue to chant their names.*

MH: Mike Hill is fully behind this, Geoff. You know this. Mike Hill thinks that The forgotten are pretty worried about how much of a force we really are. I have all the respect in the world for you Geoff, we have seen it all and done it all time and time again... but I think this could be a new era for the pair of us. Mike Hill is a once in a lifetime kind of athlete, but Mike Hill realises that with Geoff Steel, we could be the next biggest thing in 6CW, a force once again. Add to the fact that we could help the fall of the Forgotten...then it would be an honour doing it with you.
*Hill looks at Steel with a broad and confident smile as Steel shakes his head and chuckles before speaking once more.*

GS: We have been through numerous battles, Mike. This is perhaps one of the biggest and I'll be damned to see us fall at the hands of these thugs. We have to go out there for each and every member of the 6CW world and show how good we know we are and help stop the momentum of the Forgotten.

MH: Mike Hill has an issue with both Armstrong and Phillips... those king sized orang-utans have caused far too much humiliation to Mike Hill, they must be stopped not just for us but for the entire 6CW world as you said Geoff. I could bring up more humiliation but this is a family show and I don't believe Mrs Jessica or Lex would appreciate me bringing up the past...
*The fans laugh loudly as the pair look at each other slightly awkwardly but then break into a laugh, before Steel speaks once more.*

GS: Anyway, we can debate about that in the future, and where I can get a copy... tonight, let's really hurt the forgotten. Let's really cement our place once more as two of the most tenacious and skilled wrestlers in 6CW. Let's prove to Jones and Kramer that we truly never back down from any challenge put in front of us. Armstrong and Phillips are roadblocks... but let's hit these roadblocks with the force of double decker buses. How does that sound, partner.

MH: Mike Hill agrees. Infact, Mike Hill would like to go one better and suggest we make these two jokers, permanently Forgotten tonight.

*The two men bump knuckles as the nod at each other with grins on their faces as they leave stand up and head out of their locker room. The camera's then cut back to ringside and back to the main action inside the arena.*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:38 pm

*Cerberus is backstage ahead of his match with Vincent Costello. The XTreme champion sits alone in his dressing room as the door is slowly pushed open. Charles Kramer steps inside, Cerberus sits back in his chair and puts his arms behind his head, breathing deeply he closed his eyes for a second

C: Please don’t tell me you’re here to give me a pep talk?

*Kramer smiles and takes a seat next to Cerberus placing his cane against the side of the chair The Consultant to Mr Jones checks his watch

C: Am I keeping you from something, please don’t let me stop you from getting to somewhere more important. As much as I’m dying to hear what you have to say Charles, I’m sure it can wait for another day….

*Kramer nods
CK: As much as I realise this is a futile task, my role within this organisation is to advise. Sometimes it is providing input into important business decisions and sometimes, such as now it is to offer words of wisdom to our esteemed roster

*Cerberus rocks forward and laughs
C: Words of wisdom, from you?

Remind me exactly what experience do you have in a wrestling ring?

CK: One does not need to have stepped into the squared circle to understand this world Cerberus. Sometimes it is beneficial to not have had your mind obscured by certain aspects of this business, to be impartial

C: Impartial. Is that how you consider yourself? You’re about as impartial as a juror in the Steven Avery trial….

What do you want Kramer. I don’t have time to listen to your rubbish, you wanna remind me of something, tell me to be wary of what I do tonight, that my actions have consequences

Do I look like I care about any of that stuff?

*Kramer picks up his cane and stands
CK: Everybody dreams of what might be Cerberus. Even you realise the opportunities that could be afforded to the right kind of people

You could make quite the impact this evening Cerberus. The world is watching

*Cerberus snarls
C: I always make an impact in whatever I do. Now get the hell out of my sight!!

*Kramer nods but before he leaves the locker room he turns to face the XTreme champion one more time

CK: You are a smart man Cerberus; you are much more than you let them believe that you are. I know you want more than that…

*Kramer looks to the XTreme Championship belt that is hanging over the back of a chair. Cerberus follows his stare

CK: Good luck for tonight…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:41 pm

Match Two
Geoff Steel & Mike Hill vs Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong

Back at Ringside

HA: All our competitors are in the ring for the next match.

HE: The tag team everyone has been saying is past it? This won't be a Wrestling match. Armstrong and Phillips have too much for these two past it pretenders.

HA: Your opinion is duly noted Henry however Mike Hill and Geoff Steel have proven time and again that on the same page they are a formidable force.

*The referee signals for the bell and its Phillips vs Steel to start.*

HA: Steel and Phillips lock up, but Steel has too much for Phillips forcing him back into the corner. The Referee breaks them up and we will have a restart.

HE: Interesting to see Phillips start this match up, usually Tyson Armstrong takes the lead.

HA: They lock up again but this time Steel wraps that big right arm around Phillips' head. Phillips pushes Steel into the ropes and ducks a clothesline. He catches Steel around the waist and hits a huge overhead belly to belly suplex.

HE: Phillips mounts Steel and throws some cold calculated right hands to Steels forehead.

HA: A slow and methodical pace favours Steel but Phillips controlling Steels power.

Ref: 1...2...3...4.. Come on Jimmy break it up.

HA: The referee stopping those closed fists. Phillips goes into his corner and Armstrong tags himself in. Phillips maybe doesn't feel he's on the same page as his partner right now.

HE: Armstrong runs at Steel with a high impact big boot.

TA: YEAH! THERE'S ONLY ONE BIG MAN IN THIS TOWN!

*The crowd boo as Tyson Armstrong showboats to them. He waves them away unaware that Steel has made the tag to Mike Hill*

HE: Turn around Tyson, Turn around!

HA: Armstrong turning around into a whole world of pain as Mike Hill throws rights and lefts forcing him into the corner. He whips Armstrong into the opposite corner forcefully and Tyson Staggers around.

HE: THAT’S GOTTA HURT.

HA: Inverted atomic drop on Tyson Armstrong followed by a beautiful spinning heel kick.

HE: That’s it Tyson get outta there and regroup.

*Armstrong runs around the ring as Hill gives chase but is met round the other side by the imposing figure of Geoff Steel. Armstrong slides into the ring and tags in Jimmy Phillips*

HA: Phillips runs over as Hill rolls into the ring and stomps on him several times before dragging him to the centre of the ring and locking in a chin lock.

HE: See Harold, the members of the Forgotten are still on the same page.

HA: Seems to me like Phillips is sweeping up after Tyson Armstrong. The crowd really getting behind Steel and Mike Hill as Steel stomps the apron in support of his partner.

*Steel is calling for the tag as Mike Hill powers himself up*

HA: Hill whips Phillips into the ropes and ducks for the back body drop...

HE: DDT!

HA: Phillips with the cover on Hill.

*Hill gets a shoulder up just in time and sits up but Phillips hits a huge kick to his back. Phillips holding his back stands up*

HE: Hill walks straight into a spinebuster.

HA: Phillips taking his time here lifting up Hill.

*Hill throws fast rights and lefts into the stomach of Phillips. He gets to his feet and attempts an Irish whip which is reversed. Phillips runs to the opposite ropes*

HA: Double clothesline and there both out of it.

HE: The referee counting them both down.

Ref: 1

*As the ref continues the count both competitors crawl for the tag. Hill makes the tag. In the opposite corner Armstrong is taunting the crowd and doesn't see the tag opportunity*

HA: Phillips looking for the tag as a rested Steel circles him like a vulture.

HE: Why would Steel pick on a defenceless human being?

HA: The forgotten have had it coming for months.

* Steel drags Phillips up by his head and Irish whips him.*

HA: HUGE CLOTHESLINE. Taking Phillips head clean off.

HE: But Armstrong looks like he is going to seize opportunity.

HA: Not today. Tyson Armstrong attempting to sneak up on Steel but is met head on with a big boot out of the ring for his trouble.

* Hill goes over to Tyson Armstrong and the two brawl around outside*

HA: No place to go for Jimmy Phillips now. It’s one on one against Steel.

HE: Do or die time Harold.

HA: Indeed.

*Steel in a show of sportsmanship allows Phillips to stand up and they lock up*

HA: Phillips with the Irish whip drops to the floor, Steel jumping over. He hits a powerslam on the big man.

HE: Meanwhile Harold look at these two outside fighting tooth and nail.

* Hill and Armstrong hitting each other around the commentators table. Armstrong slams Hills head into the ringpost. The ref goes over to tell them to split up but Phillips wants his attention as he goes for the cover*

HE: Open your eyes Ref!

HA: The referee making the count.

HA: Steel gets a shoulder up.

HE: Phillips risking it all here as he goes to the top rope.

HA: Met by the big boot of Steel to his chin.

*Hill throws Tyson Armstrong into the Steel steps*

HA: Phillips staggers into the ropes and rebounds into a kick to the gut.

HE: NO! BLADE CUTTER.

HA: Steel with the pin.

*Hill slides into the ring and counts with the referee*

HA: It’s over! What a back and forth match between these four competitors. And Henry, Jimmy Phillips must be questioning why they didn't win this, and to be honest I think the answer is Tyson Armstrong.

*Last Resort hits as Steel and Hill celebrate in the middle of the ring*

HE: Nobody was at fault today except that awful Referee, Harold.

HA: The referee wouldn't have had to get involved if Tyson Armstrong wasn't so adamant on making the match about himself.

*Two hooded figures jump over the barrier and slide into the ring behind Steel and Hill*

HA: W-what’s this?

HE: DOPANT ZERO HAHA, They've come to finish the job on those has beens they started last week.

* Mike Hill and Geoff Steel turn towards their assailants and a brawl breaks out between the four*

HA: Nogami and Yagurama determined to send a message to Steel and Hill.

HE: What that there over the hill?

*Dopant Zero stomp Hill and Steel down in opposite corners, before rolling out of the ring*

HA: Not this. Dopant Zero shouldn't even be out here.

HE: Ha Ha get the tables Harold.

*Yagurama and Nogami set up tables next to each other and pick up Hill and Steel*

HA: What’s on Dopant Zero's minds here?

HE: I don't know Harold but this isn't gonna be pretty.

*Steel and Hill simultaneously break out and kick there opposite numbers in the gut*

HA: POWERBOMBS! THROUGH THE TABLES!

HE: This is disgusting Harold someone needs to get out here and reprimand Hill and Steel!

*The next big thing hits as Hill and Steel talk trash to Dopant Zero before celebrating again with the fans. As they leave the ring the cameras focus on the wreckage in the ring*

HA: Don't go away folks, we'll get someone out here to clear this train wreck and carry on this jam-packed episode of 6CW Anarchy.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:44 pm

Charlotte Grey stands next to Jack Hurst, Hurst wearing his ring trunks and a jacket emblazoned with the union jack.

CG: Jack, tonight you face off against an experienced pro and devious ring general...and he likely will be joined by a man equal to him in both areas...are you worried?

*Hurst smiles

JH: It doesn't do to worry, my dear. Lex and Jack have quite the little union, but they have preoccupied minds too worried with trickery. Right now every fight is a fight for my future. I need this; they merely want to play games.

CG: They seem to be playing more than games, especially with Robin Reborn last week

JH: Quite. Clearly they have waited till our parting of ways to attempt to send a message to the tag team division. But the Red Arrows are not an entity any more, and now Lex Hart has to face up against one of this company's finest technicians without an ally to share the burden with.

CG: Legally, anyway...

JH: I can handle the threat, Charlotte, and I am quite aware of it. As will be the referee. Tis not a worry, it will merely make my victory ever sweeter. To embarrass them both. And begin my rise again. Thank you

*Hurst shakes Charlotte's hand softly and walks away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:44 pm

*Backstage we see Cameron Faith walking through the back doors, sunglasses on, combats and a big winter jacket. He sees the cameras and lifts his briefcase in the air

CF: You don't need to talk to me. There's nothing to say that you shouldn't already know. By the end of the night I'm gonna have a brand new title on one shoulder and this briefcase down in my hand. I'll be thinking ahead from the second the ref's hand gives me the three.

Thinking ahead to dual championship.

*He continues to walk into the building, turning on his heels to walk backwards and shout to the camera

CF: You're going to see history tonight, you want the exclusive? You find me after the match and ask me who should be most scared of the new UK Champion...Joshua or Leone.

Cos they're obviously the next step….

*He turns again and walks away down the corridor and out of sight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:58 pm

*The scene switches to Vincent Costello standing by the curtain, waiting to go on. He untangles a pocket watch from his right hand and lets the chain drop. He slowly lifts it to swing back and forth in front of the lens

VC: The wait before a bomb goes off. Which wire are you going to cut? Either one turns off your life support. Mixed metaphors and undecipherable messages. Let confusion reign, the departed can but only keep the secret anyway.

*He lifts his head to look down the lens and the white of his eyes comes into focus in contrast with the dark around him

VC: Dear old Mr Jones...the only question your boys will be asking now

*I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE LAW WON! screams out around the arena. The watch drops

VC: Who's next..?

Killing in the Name Of plays out and Costello walks through the curtain.Costello storms out onto the stage, looking fired up. He paces down the ramp, tagging a few hands as he goes, before rolling under the bottom rope. He leaps to his feet, and then turns towards the ramp awaiting his opponent.

HA: Costello is certainly fired up this evening, he appears to have something planned tonight.

HE: God knows what with this loon!

HA: Last time out at Anarchy Vincent Costello found himself up against both Cerebrus and Engel Harlequin, on this occassion it is just the Xtreme champion instead.

HE: You make it sound like that will be an easy task Harold, and we both know that is never the case with Cerebrus.

"Haunted" by Disturbed begins to play. As Cerberus walks out on stage, he stares down at Costello. Cerberus holds up the Xtreme title before pacing down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps and in over the top rope. He again holds the belt aloft as Costello glares back at him.

HE: It looks like Cerberus is still unhappy from the events of last time out, I'm not sure I'd want to be in Costello's boots this evening.

HA: If it is a fight that Cerberus wants, then I'm fairly sure that Costello will be more than happy to oblige.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Costello and Cerberus lock-up, and the Xtreme champion pushes Costello back into the ropes. He then Irish whips him out across the ring, Cerberus ducks down for a back body drop but Costello reads it and meets Cerberus with a big kick into the face.

He jolts backwards, Costello grabs Cerberus and pulls him down by the head, driving a series of knees up into the face. Costello then grabs the head of Cerberus and plants the Xtreme champion face-first into the canvas with a facebuster. Costello hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

The former EWF Champion rolls to his feet, he goes on the attack with a succession of stomps down onto the head, stomach and legs of the current Extreme champion. Costello then bounces off the ropes, hitting a vicious kick to the abdomen of Cerberus as he begins to stir. He slowly gets to his feet and then nails a swinging neckbreaker. Costello hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Vincent Costello drags Cerberus to his feet, he hits a couple of forearm smashes to the back and then throws the Xtreme champion into the turnbuckle. Costello sprints in, hitting a double knee to the back. Cerberus slumps down, Vincent Costello runs in and hits a knee to the face. He drags Cerberus out of the corner and covers.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

HA: Costello started this match off strongly, setting a quick pace!

HE: He doesn't want to get drawn into a brawl with the champ, because he knows how that would end.

HA: Don't be ridiculous, Costello was born and raised a street fighter, he would have no hesitation in trading haymakers with Cerberus.

The Xtreme champion again forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Costello hauls him up to his feet, where he hits a couple of headbutts. He then scoops Cerberus onto his shoulders, walking to the corner and dropping him down face-first on the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes. Costello runs the ropes, Cerberus staggers out of the corner and Costello nails him with a glancing big boot to the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Cerberus kicks out, Costello lifts him to his feet and attempts a suplex, but the Xtreme champion blocks it and then counters with a suplex of his own. Cerberus drags up Costello and then hits a knee drop brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

The Xtreme champion drags up Costello, he launches him across the ring with a release scoop slam. Vincent Costello rolls up to his feet, Cerberus scoops him onto his shoulders and nails a death valley driver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Costello forces the shoulder up, Cerberus throws him into the corner. He runs in, attempting a stinger splash, but Costello counters with a drop toe hold, which again leads to Cerberus' head crashing off the turnbuckle...

HA: Cerberus was beginning to dominate this contest, Costello getting the counter in at just the right time.

Costello climbs up to the top rope, where he proceeds to drive a series of stomps down into the head of Cerberus against the turnbuckle. Costello then climbs down from the top rope, grabbing Cerberus by the waist and hitting a German suplex, bridging over into a pin attempt.

The former EWF Champion gets to his feet, lifting up Cerberus where this time he manages to connect with a suplex. Cerberus rolls to his feet, and Costello lifts him into a suplex position. He holds Cerberus still in the air, before dropping him forward down into a DDT. He makes the cover.

Cerberus again forces the shoulder up, Costello allows him to his feet before kicking him in the stomach. He then sets up for a powerbomb, but Cerberus counters with a back body drop. Costello rolls up and walks straight into a sidewalk slam, he follows that up with a leaping leg drop across the throat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus hauls up Costello, he then launches him out across the ring with a tiger suplex. Costello stumbles up to his feet and Cerberus levels him with a brogue kick.

HE: The Xtreme champion finally asserting his authority on this contest.

Costello is hauled to his feet by Cerberus, who hits a succession of big headbutts intertwined with punches to the face. Cerberus then boots him in the stomach, he lifts Costello into the air and delivers a crucifix powerbomb. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Cerberus clenches Costello by the throat, choking him out on the canvas with both hands. He finally drags Costello to his feet, before throwing him into the turnbuckles with a choke-bomb like move. Costello stumbles forward, Cerberus grabs him by the throat and delivers a single-handed chokeslam. He covers.

Costello forces the shoulder up. Cerberus begins stomping away on the head of the former EWF champion, before allowing him to his feet. He goes for an Irish whip but Costello reverses the momentum, sending Cerberus into the ropes...

HA: OMERTA! OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1............................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's over! Out of nowhere Costello nails the Black Hole Slam and it puts away the Xtreme champion.

HE: How did that happen? Cerberus was dominating!

HA: Another impressive win for Costello, who continues to build momentum.

HE: What's this? I don't think Costello is quite done, even after the all-out brawl that these two have just been involved in.

Costello drags Cerberus up off the ramp, firing in a number of big forearm smashes to the head, before dumping the Xtreme champion out of the ring. Costello steps out of the ring, he picks up Cerberus and throws him into the steel railings.

Costello marches over, where he starts stomping down on the head of the Xtreme champion up against the railings, much to the delight of the fans in the front row. He then switches up, crashing knees into the face.

HE: What is this all about?

HA: Costello seemed intent on making something happen, and that certainly appears to be the case.

Costello takes a few steps back, thinking the job is done but Cerberus gets to his feet, smiling. Costello marches back, firing in a number of right hands to the head. He then grabs the Xtreme champion and launches him into the steel steps.

Cerberus slumps against the steps, Costello runs in and hits a big knee to the head. He then piles punches and elbows down into the top of the head, before picking up the Xtreme champion and again throwing him into the steel steps. Costello looks down at Cerberus, smiling. He turns to walk up the ramp, but again Cerberus begins to stir.

HA: My god, this man just will not stay down.

Costello turns around, still smiling. He runs back, leaping off the steps and knocking Cerberus down with a flying clothesline. He then moves the steps out of the way, grabbing the head of the Xtreme champion and driving him into the steel ring post continually. Costello rests the head of Cerberus against the post, before running in and hitting a big boot. The Xtreme champion slumps down and Costello walks away once more, appearing satisfied.

He marches up the ramp, walking towards the backstage area. He reaches the top of the stage, turning back round to see Cerberus slowly stirring and still smiling. Costello has a grin on his face but has finally had enough, walking through the curtain.

HA: Even Costello has given up this evening, I don't know what it will take to keep Cerberus down.

HE: He seems to enjoy the pain, which is probably why he's thrived in the Xtreme title division throughout his time in 6CW!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:59 pm

Lex Hart & Miss Jessica are sat in the locker room before Anarchy. Lex is watching Jack Hurst’s interview with Tim Allen rewinding over and over again the same bit

The camera focuses on the screen
JH: All name and no heritage…

Hart rewinds the same section again and again before Jessica steals the control from his hand, she pauses the video and Hart scowls

MJ: I love an English accent like the rest of us sweetie pie but please that is giving me a migraine

Hart stands and starts to stomp up and down
LH: Who in the hell does he think he is. My name does not define me; he just chooses to ignore all that I have achieved, everything I have done in my career!

What has he done to justify such pomposity?

MJ: I think that’s just a British thing. It’s like bad teeth and cups of tea. Don’t take it personally

Hart turns to Jessica
LH: How can I not take it personally?

He is attacking my legacy. Everything I had endured to get into this business, everything I have achieved, mocked and ridiculed by the sidekick of a spot monkey

MJ: Lex, please

LH: Don’t Lex me. Please don’t tell me you’ve gone soft. There were days when you would be storming through the corridors ready to rip him to shreds yourself.

MJ: He isn’t worth your energy!!

LH: Says who?

The magazines that label him one half of the greatest tag team ever?

We are a few weeks away from the biggest match of the year. The Gateway to Glory is the brass ring and do you hear anyone talking about how Lex Hart is a contender for the match?

What have I become Jessica?

I was the man who struck fear into an entire industry. I was feared. I terrorised this very company for months. I destroyed JJ Johnson. I did that, nobody else. ME!!

And what now?

Where are we heading Jess? Is this all there is?

MJ: You sound like Dicey. You want me to run to the liquor store I’m sure you can share a bench and swap stories about the good old days. Stop whining about what should be happening and go out there and take it. Be the Lex Hart I fell in love with

Show the world what you have left to offer. Make them remember

Lex’s stare returns to the image of Jack Hurst on the screen

MJ: Make them remember!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 9:59 pm

Dicey Reilly is outside in the Wembley Arena car park. He watches as people mingle past and swigs from a bottle of Jack Daniels. He notices that the bottle is all but empty and then throws it away in frustration. Footsteps can be heard approaching him as Dicey stares at the floor.

??: This your new training regime.

Dicey doesn't look up.

DR: What the feck do you mean new regime? It has always been the same regime Diesel.

He looks up to see Diesel standing there.

DR: Now tell me what the feck you want with me.

D: Not to fight that's for sure.

Dicey smirks.

DR: No? Well you are different from the rest of the people in this place. You heard them last time out? They were baying for blood to be spilt. Irish or clownish......they don't give a damn. All they want is for me to fight it out for the craic.

Diesel shakes his head.

D: What about you though? What do you want?

Dicey laughs.

DR: Me? Ah well that is a good question. Right now I could do with Kramer's head speared on top of his cane. Maybe another bottle of the good stuff. Or I maybe just turning round and saying feck it.....I am not playing this game no more.

D: But you aren't going to do that right? Even if it isn't a good idea.

Dicey starts to walk away.

DR: Of course not! I have a reputation to uphold.......and sh*t like that. Not as if people actually care if I win or not. They have even stopped me playing in front of my home fans. I am a commodity to them, not a contender.

He stops and turns around.

DR: But you know what......I don't care. Because by the time I am finished with them it won't be let them fight they will be chanting. But please God stop. They won't have the stomach for what I will unleash.

Dicey walks away again and waves unenthusiastically back at Diesel.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:00 pm

*The action continues backstage with Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong...

JP: I don’t know if this is just a joke to you but this is my life Tyson. I don’t have anything else and you just wanna p*** any chance we have up the wall!

Tyson stares a hole at his Forgotten partner

JP: Get your head outta you’re a** and focus man. We are on the edge of losing this shot

Armstrong laughs
TA: Shot?
Is that what this is?

JP: What else would you call it?

TA: We just stood in the line of fire protecting the important people. We’re just a human shield stood in the way of the shower of bullets hailing down on Mr Jones. This aint what I signed up for!!

JP: And you think I did?

You think this is how it was sold to me but I’m damn sure it’s better to be in the circle than outside

TA: You reckon?

Phillips steps nose to nose to his partner
JP: This is your choice Tyson, you aint taking me down with you. You wanna walk, you wanna step out. You know where the door is!

Just go, if that’s what you want….

Tyson stares into space as Phillips punches a locker in frustration

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:00 pm

HA: Further singles action now here at Anarchy, and it is the continuation of a rivalry that has started somewhat strangely.

HE: In what sense Harold?

HA: Well the Red Arrows officially disbanded as a team on the first Aftermath after New Dawn, and since then, it appears as if Perfect Execution have taken an exception to them.

HE: Well why is that strange Harold? Surely it's a natural rivalry?

HA: Well yes Henry, it was a natural rivalry, but it just seems strange that Lex Hart and Perfect Jack seem to have targeted the Red Arrows AFTER they finished as a team, rather than when they were together. Some would say they've gone after them now they're no longer at their strongest.

HE: Exploiting a weakness, well I never Harold. How is it possible to be that stupid? It's perfect tactics from perfect execution.

The crowd roar to life as "Prince Charming" booms through the speakers and Jack Hurst strides out onto the stage. He nods his head and waves to the fans as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ringside area. He waits at the bottom of the ramp for a few moments before sliding in under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet and runs the ropes a few times to warm up.

HA: Last week saw Robin Reborn face off against Perfect Jack, this time it is the turn of Jack Hurst and Lex Hart, as the two teams seek to prove who is better through singles action.

HE: This is going to be a very technically orientated contest, both great wrestlers but I would say Lex Hart is the better of the two.

HA: In his prime maybe, but at the moment, I would say Hurst is the one with the momentum and who has shown most in their recent singles matches.

“Be Myself” blares out as the fans descend into a chorus of boos. Lex Hart then walks out onto the ramp, with Miss Jessica on his arm. They walk down to the ring with a trademark saunter about them, before they part ways at the bottom of the ramp with Hart building into a sprint to slide into the ring.

HA: Come on then Henry, you seem to know all about them, what exactly is Lex Hart and Perfect Jack's motivation?

HE: Well I'd have thought it was obvious. They've taken exception to everyone jumping on this band-wagon of the Red Arrows being 6CW's greatest ever team. Over Perfect Execution? Do me a favour.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hart and Hurst lock-up, Lex is quickly to apply an armbar hold on Hurst, who is equally quick to counter with a side headlock takedown. Hart fights to his feet and then throws Hurst out of the side headlock hold with an Irish whip. He rebounds off the ropes, Hurst leapfrogs over Hart. He turns around and Hurst nails him with a discus clothesline. Cover.

HE: Exactly what I expected, I think that kind of one-upmanship and chain wrestling will be the order of the night in this match-up.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Jack Hurst locks Lex Hart into a sleeper hold on the canvas. Hart slowly fights his way up to a vertical base, where he starts driving elbows up into the abdomen of the former tag team champion. Hurst stops this with a stiff knee up into the stomach. Hart lurches forward, and Hurst boots him in the abdomen with a soccer kick. Hurst then follows that up with a swinging neckbreaker, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Hart forces the shoulder up. Hurst lifts him to his feet, he throws him across the ring with an Irish whip. Hart grabs onto the ropes, Hurst reads this and runs towards Lex, who counters with a drop toe hold down across the top rope. Hart springs over the top rope to the ring apron, and straight back into the ring with a sunset flip into the pin.

Hurst kicks out, Lex Hart goes on the attack with a series of stomps down into the face of his younger rival. Hart takes a few steps back, allowing Hurst to his feet before popping him up into the air with an inverted atomic drop. He then runs off the ropes, taking down the former Red Arrow with a spinning heel kick. Again he makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

HA: This is all about ego for Hart and Jack, maybe even jealousy. They're seeing the Red Arrows do what they did, and they don't like that the arrows may do even more than they did.

HE: Those two will be lucky to have half the career that Perfect Execution have had.

Lex Hart rolls Jack onto his front, where he proceeds to drop a series of knees down into the back. He then allows Hurst up to his feet, where he firmly Irish whips Hurst abdomen first into the turnbuckles. Hart sprints in, following this up with a big knee to the back.

Hurst staggers out of the corner, Hart leaps up behind Hurst and nails him with a back-cracker. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Hurst forces the shoulder up. Hart drags him up to his feet, where he sets up for a vertical suplex, holding three fingers up to indicate he's lining up the triple suplex. Jack Hurst blocks that attempted move, and then counters with a suplex of his own. He doesn't release the hold, instead dragging Lex Hart up and hitting a suplex down into a body slam. He covers

HA: Hart getting a bit cocky there, calling the moves to the fans, and Hurst had it read.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Lex Hart gets the shoulder up, Jack Hurt allows him to rise before connecting with a dropkick to the knee. He then runs off the ropes, connecting with a side knee to the head. Hurst walks towards the corner, climbing up to the top rope. He salutes the fans and looks down at Jessica with a smirk, before moonsaulting down onto Lex Hart! He covers.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Jack Hurst drags Lex Hart to a vertical base, where he fires off a series of right hands into the face of the former world champion. Hart falls into the ropes, Hurst looks into his right like a mirror before nonchalantly hitting Hart with a straight left-hand. He stumbles away from the ropes, throwing a wild shot that Hurst easily ducks before connecting with a bridging belly to back suplex. He hooks the leg.

HA: Very impressive thus far from Jack Hurst.

Hart gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Hurst allows him up to his feet, lifting Lex Hart into the air and then scoop slamming him down into the mat. Hurst walks to the corner and returns to the top rope. He waits for Hart to rise before going for a flying clothesline.

Lex manages to roll out of the way, but Hurst also lands on his feet. He runs towards Hart who sees him coming and connects with a back body drop. Hurst rolls to his feet and Lex Hart connects with an inverted jawbreaker. Cover.

HE: Counter at just the right time from Lex Hart, that's why he's so good.

Jack Hurst gets the shoulder up. Lex Hart allows him to his feet, before hitting a kick to the stomach. Hurst lurches forward, and Hart fires a series of clubbing blows down across the back. He drags Hurst towards the corner, where he proceeds to suplex into the turnbuckles, back-first.

The Red Arrow pulls himself to his feet slowly using the ropes, Hart grabs the groggy Hurst by the waist and throws him down with a release German Suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............ick out!

Hart rolls Hurst onto his front, where he proceeds to drive a series of stomps down into the back. He drags Hurst to his feet, where hits a conventional atomic drop. Hart follows this up with a running dropkick to the back. Hurst falls forward into the mat, Lex runs the ropes and hits a double foot stomp across the back. He hooks the leg.

HA: Hart appears to have targetted the back of Jack Hurst.

HE: Target a part of the body and then beat-down on it until he can no longer bear the pain, Perfect Execution of his tactics!

Ref; 1...................2.................Kick out!

Hurst forces the shoulder up, Lex locks him into a sleeper hold, where he again drives a number of knees into the back. He hauls Hurst up to a vertical base, and then pulls him down with a backbreaker hold. He follows this with a side Russian legsweep. Hart makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

Lex stalks Hurst, waiting for him to rise. He then sets up for an RKO, but Hurst counters, shoving Hart into the ropes. He rebounds to the middle of the ring and Hurst leaps into the air, hitting a picture perfect dropkick. Hart rolls to his feet and Hurst plants him with a DDT.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

HE: This is a tremendous match-up!

Lex Hart gets the shoulder up, Jack Hurst waits for him to rise. He goes for a kick to the gut, but Hart grabs it, only for Hurst to nail an enzaguri kick to the head. Hurst goes to the top rope, Hart staggers up and Hurst hits the flying clothesline this time around.

Ref: 1..................2....................Kick out!

Hart is dragged to his feet by Jack Hurst, he lifts him onto his shoulders for the Washboard Stomach but Hart drops down the back, he leaps into the air and connects with another back-cracker, and this time rolls all the way through into a sharpshooter hold.

HA: Brilliant move from Lex Hart!

HE: This is exactly what he had planned, he's targetted the back of Hurst all match with the sole intention of locking this move in at just the right time.

Jack Hurst yells in agony as Lex Hart wrenches back on the hold, leaning backwards to apply even more pressure to the spine of Hurst, who continues to let out screams of anguish.

Hart shouts at the ref to check on Hurst but he is still responding. Hart pulls back even more on the hold, again yelling at the referee but again Hurst's arms doesn't drop more than once before he replies.

HA: Jack Hurst trying his hardest to fight this.

Hurst nods his head and the crowd start chanting his name, and the name of the Red Arrows, loudly. He begins to claw at the mat, inching his way towards the ropes. The crowd chanting gets louder as Hurst gets nearer, stretching his arm out...

HA: He's going to get there...

HE: OH NO HE ISN'T!

Lex Hart uses all his strength to drag Hurst back towards the middle of the ring and applying even more pressure on the hold, the effort etched across his face as much as the pain is on the face of Hurst. Eventually the Red Arrow has no choice but to tap out.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: It's over, it's over, Lex Hart has made Jack Hurst tap out here tonight on Anarchy. What a tremendous win that is for Lex!

HA: Hurst showed some tremendous fight in resisting the pain of that sharp-shooter hold, but in the end, the earlier offence targetted at the back clearly had it's toll on Hurst.

HE: Hart showing why he is still the best techncial wrestler in this company, with a big submission win over one of the pretenders to that crown.

HA: Wait there, what the hell is he doing? Why isn't he releasing the hold? This match is over damn it. Someone get him off Hurst!

The bell has rung and the ref has tried to raise the arm of Hart, but he pushes him away as he continues to wrench back on the hold as Hurst lets out more screams of pain.

The crowd are booing loudly as Hart continues to pull back on the hold, as the referee signals for more assistance as Miss Jessica watches on smiling.

HA: Look at her, she's enjoying this. How can she condone this?!

HE: She would have been just as offended as Hart and Jack were, she knows how good her clients are, Jessica only works with the best and wouldn't want that reputation to be tarnished by the false accolades being pointed in the direction of the Red Arrows.

A stream of referee's pour onto the stage, making their way down the ramp. They slide into the ring and after much battling, manage to drag Hart away from Hurst. He is lay in a crumpled heap on the mat as the referees have Hart pressed again the turnbuckle, he's seen looking over the top and smirking as Anarchy goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:06 pm

Engel Harlequin is walking quickly down the backstage corridors and talking to himself.

EH: Ah the chants have renewed! Yes I can hear them. Wrapping around me like a warm blanket. THEY know what they require and THEY bay with passion that I can give them what THEY desire. THEY see talent in the cesspool. In that dark place where others fear to look. THEY know and call us with a simple phrase! Call us into action! And THEY wind up the clocks and start them ticking towards that doomsday hour!

He stops and then looks confused at the floor.

EH: But the choice they make is one they don't take lightly. They have unleashed passion in not only monsters but in maniacs!

He bangs his head.

EH: BUT NOT CLOWNS! CLOWNS DO NOT FEATURE! THEY ARE NOT NEEDED!

He starts to walk again.

EH: This is not the place for humour or quips. This is time to get serious. The time is approaching fast and it is EXACTLY what I want! THEY need me more then I need them! But I will play along for my own satisfaction! It will be an awakening to so many people. To my opponents........close but not close enough to my unhinged brain.......but also to viewers.

He notices the camera and gets right up close to the lens.

EH: Yes, you! You sitting there comfortably and watching this all unfold! Didn't buy a ticket? Scared to see what could happen? Feeling safe on your sofa?!

He shakes the camera furiously.

EH: IT IS NOT SAFE! NEVER SAFE!

He stops and smacks the camera away.

EH: Now leave me! The chants ring on louder and they hate waiting! Let the hours turn to minutes and then to seconds. It approaches! Let them fight! Let them fight NOW!

He laughs to himself as he strides out of shot.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:07 pm

*Charles Kramer is walking through the backstage area, his cane taps against the wooden floor as he walks. Turning the corridor he walks into a locker room without knocking but the room is empty, a female stage hand walks past and Kramer stops her

CK: Have you seen him this evening?

SH: I think he was grabbing a coffee before heading to the sky lounge to watch the next match

*Kramer nods and heads back along the corridor, walking past the hospitality area he stops

CK: Might have known I’d find you here

*Kramer is stood by the entrance of the VIP area, the camera pans around to show Mike Masters stood with Jamie Winstone and Lily Allen

MM: Kinda busy here Charlie. Sorry for the rude interruption girls. Even on a night off they can’t leave me alone

CK: A second please Michael

MM: It’s Mike and why should I listen to anything you have to say. I understand first Jones doesn’t want me in the title picture and now he doesn’t even want me appearing on the show. You know what. I’m done with this…

*Kramer interrupts
CK: Please. Mike, Ladies present

*Masters looks at his company and rolls his eyes
MM: Errr… Why don’t you two head to your seats and I’ll come find you once I’m done with grandpa here…

*The two girls nod and head away

MM: It’s bad enough you cost me my title but now your c0ck blocking me. Come on man, there’s a code

CK: I apologise for the interruption but I want to present you with an opportunity to smooth waters

MM: I don’t want any part of what you’re offering Charles. Jones has made himself perfectly clear. His loss not mine

??: Well isn’t this cosy !!

*The camera moves around to show Crime Lord walk into view. The International Champion is dressed in an immaculately pressed black suit, the shirt is opened to his chest and a red handkerchief sits in the breast pocket

* Kramer smiles
CK: Two birds with one stone. You were next on my list. Mr Jones has an offer for you both

MM: You know what you can do with your offer!

*Kramer smiles once more
CK: I am disappointed to hear that and whilst my original plan was to offer you something of an olive branch who am I to question your judgement, a former World Champion after all so perhaps we go to Plan B

*Crime Lord takes a step towards Kramer
CL: I’ll remind you at this time to tread carefully. I have warned Jones what will happen if he continues to take me lightly. I am not a pawn in his games

*Kramer shakes his head
CK: Quite the contrary. Mr Jones understands what you two offer to this company and a show without its biggest names, well, it’s no show at all quite frankly as far as we are concerned.

MM: Just spit it out already!

*Kramer smiles
CK: Well I hope you both brought your wrestling gear because the Main Event just became a Six Man Tag Team match. It will be Keith Leone, Thunder and

Mike Masters

Against Joshua, Liam Wood and Crime Lord

*Crime Lord immediately directs his stare at Masters

CK: You best go get ready. Don’t worry Mike. I’ll tell your guests you’ve been called away. I’m sure you’ll catch up with them later, if you can…

*Kramer laughs as he walks out of shot leaving Masters and Crime Lord eyeballing one another

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:10 pm

*Hokori stands in the changing room backstage, watching an enraged Austin Stevens pace back and forth in front of him. Stevens is hitting anything he can see, and throwing down a rant at Hokori

AS: So none of this bulls*** any more. You get it? My title is not going anywhere. I'm not letting some c*** from Hollywood fly in and steal this from me.

*He pats the title lain over his shoulder

AS: I'm a champion because of my greatness. I was chosen not because they needed me, but because Jones could not ignore me. Take me from the wreckage of that failure of a company and watch me grow into the best around here too. I was the best thing 6WF has ever seen, before and after my time, and I am the talent this company desperately needs too.

*Stevens stands and breathes heavily, fully engulfed in his rage. Hokori is unmoved; he sits, he watches, he keeps his counsel...and this seems to annoy Stevens even more. He turns and walks straight up to Hokori, going almost nose to nose with his tag team partner

AS: Are you going to let these two pieces of s*** get in the way of my glory? I swear to god, if you give these two any sliver of hope, if you go out there and serve up the s*** you have been recently, if these two actually beat us and earn a shot at my title...

*Hokori looks to the ceiling and then back down, right into the eyes of Stevens

H: Step back

AS: What did you say?

H: I told you to step...back

*Before either man can do anything further the voice of Charles Kramer cuts in

CK: Gentlemen, do not make me report bad news back to Mr Jones.

*Neither man moves for a second, but it is Stevens, in the end, who takes the step away. Kramer can now be seen in the space between the two men

CK: Tonight is very important. 6CW is a fair, impartial company afterall, and if this new tag team can beat the champions once, well they will have to have the chance to do so again. And after we dismissed the Red Arrows rematch clause, we will have to honour the Megastars and their right to face you...if you screw this up then you will be presenting a chance at your own demise...

AS: Don't need to tell me...

CK: Yes, Austin, I do! Think of this as a warning, and make it one you heed!

*Kramer walks out and slams the door behind him, Stevens staring a hole into Hokori, but his partner focused on his own thoughts

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:10 pm

Match Five
Dicey Reilly vs Engel Harlequin

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen next up we have two men going through transitions in their careers, transitions that seem to have drawn them together...

HE: Transitions?! One is a drunk and one is bored of getting called Bobo...how life changing!

HA: Two men whose careers are changing and two men who are known for putting on brutal matches, I can't imagine what we're going to see tonight-

*Suddenly Harold is cut off as a huge crash is heard and Engel Harlequin flies through the entrance crashing down on to the stage, his back showing dark red welts already forming on his back. Engel begins to crawl towards the ring and is slowly followed by Dicey Reilly.

HA: Dicey Reilly has decided to get this started early! Earlier this week these men exchanged words and I think this was always going to be the outcome...

HE: Dicey is crazy at the best of times and I think Engel is going to regret poking the bear...especially considering this bear has probably sunk a bottle of Jack Daniels before the show!

*Dicey once again lands a chair shot to the back of Engel who continues to crawl down the aisleway, the fans split down the middle by the actions of Dicey who begins to shout at Engel

Dicey: Is this what you wanted you little freak?! GET UP!

*Dicey lands another chair shot across the back causing Engel to roll away in pain, crawling towards the ring as Dicey once again shouts

Dicey: GET UP YOUR LITTLE PR!CK! YOU WANTED CHAOS WELL HERE IT IS!

*Engel reaches the ring apron and pulls himself to his feet, slumping down on to it for support as Dicey charges in with the chair, swinging it down and looking to bring it down on to the back of Engel's head

HA: Engel moves! That could have killed him!

HE: I don't think Dicey cares right now!

*The chair dents as it hits the ring apron with Engel dodging to the side and landing in a seated position on the ring steps, his eyes lock with Dicey who continues to shout abuse at his opponent here tonight

Dicey: Get ready to die clown!

*As Dicey mentions the word clown the eyes of Engel open wide and his breathing begins to speed up, as Dicey charges forward looking to bring the dented chair down towards the head of Engel he is caught off guard as Engel dives forward, tackling Dicey to the ground and beginning to land frantic lefts and rights

Engel: THE CLOWN IS DEAD...LET HIM REST!

*Dicey manages to throw Engel off but Engel is able to pick up the chair, crashing it in to the gut of Dicey before crashing it down across his back sending him down to the ground. Engel lifts the chair high in to the air and begins to shout again

Engel: THE CLOWN IS DEAD...DEAD I TELL YOU!

*As Engel has the chair raised above his head he shakes and twitches, allowing Dicey to get to a kneeling position in front of him. Engel begins to laugh manically but for some reason stops, his eyes no longer wide with anger as Dicey stares up at him

Dicey: COME ON THEN! F**KING DO IT!

*Engel continues to pause, the chair high above his head but before he can bring the chair down Cerberus walks out on to the stage holding a chair of his own and begins to make his way towards both Engel and Dicey. Engel stands between both men as Dicey gets back to his feet, grabbing a chair from the audience and reading himself

HA: How is Cerberus out here?! We watched earlier as he and Costello beat the hell out of each other...

HE: Cerberus is a monster, nothing can stop him!

HA: He saw what was going on in the arena and didn't want to be left out!

HE: He might miss his chance, security have seen enough

*As Cerberus gets close to both men security pour in surrounding Engel and forming a human barricade between Engel and Cerberus and Engel and Dicey. The camera focusses on Engel who looks at both men before smiling

HE: What the hell is that freak smiling at?!

HA: I think somewhere, deep down Engel feels that to get to where he needs to be he has to prove himself...Cerberus and Dicey seems to be the challenge he's set for himself...earlier this week he spoke about being an admirer of Dicey and we've seen how intrigued he has been in the past with Cerberus...for him this must be heaven.

HE: Cerberus and Dicey Reilly...he's got a death wish.

*Engel paces in the middle of the security, laughing to himself as both men keep their eyes locked on him at all times, as we cut backstage the fans begin to chant the familiar “LET THEM FIGHT”.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:11 pm

Timothy Allen stands backstage...

TA: My guests at this time, we asked for just one of them, but we got an answer I feel I am destined to hear all too often over the next few months...why not both?

*The crowd pop and in walk both Anthony Grace and Max Adamson. They stand either side of Allen, smiling as a pair.

TA: Gentlemen, a new image for you both recently, and happiness seems to have engulfed you both as you move from one time foes to tag team title contenders.

AG: That isn't a question, Timothy, but I know this is hard. Yes, we are enjoying our time together, a real bond has formed and we feel stronger as a pair

MA: Jesus...

AG: Yes, Max, Jesus has blessed us with a real dynamic future ahead.

TA: And that future will be together then? No regrets over the recent offer, the opportunity turned down?

MA: No, not a second. The games are not too subtle, are they? They tried to tear the Arrows apart and it didn't work, they had to call out backup to keep Joshua his title. But they saw their end as a success, I guess, and now they are scared of us too. But we aren't greedy men, are we Tony?

AG: Crikey! No way ya ripper!

*Grace smiles, beaming his white teeth down the lens, Adamson simultaneously looking Allen in the eyes with an almost begging plea.

TA: I think we'll stop it there

*Adamson mouths "thank you"

TA: Back to you Harold and Henry

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:11 pm

*Just outside Chael Kingdom’s locker room, Christy James waits anxiously holding a microphone. The door opens behind her and out walks a confident looking Chael Kingdom holding his UK title over his shoulder. He looks at Christy and smiles*

CK: Hi, Christy and for what do I owe this pleasure?

*Christy blushes a little before she speaks, smiling.*

CJ: Chael Kingdom, you go into this much anticipated triple threat match tonight against two very talented superstars in Aaron Heath and Cameron Faith. Is there anything you would like to say to them before your match?

*Chael adjusts the belt on his shoulder*

CK: I let my actions do the talking Christy, as well you know haha. But I will say this, I hope neither of them are planning celebration parties after the match. The only function they should be thinking about is there wake.

*Christy laughs uneasily

CJ: Many are asking if this match is too much for you? If the odds are stacked to the point that you won't walk out as UK Champion?

*Chael adjusts his belt again almost agitated by the question asked*

CK: Let me get something straight, I WON this title against all odds I will defend it against all odds. I am one of the greatest mixed martial artists in the world and I came here to show that I have the ability to take on all comers. I have proven time and again that in these multi man matches I thrive, I survive and most importantly...I WIN.

*Christy nods in agreement*

CK: Now if that’s everything Christy, I'll be having a little party after the match tonight and your very much invited. But right now I have a match to go out and win.

*Chael Kingdom walks off camera leaving a surprised Christy James*

CJ: Confident looking Chael Kingdom looking to defend his UK title tonight. Back to you Harold.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:18 pm

Match Six

Non-Title Match

Megastars vs Hokori & Austin Stevens

HE: Next up we have a non-title match in the tag division as Austin Stevens and Hokori take on the Megastars

HA: and you have to think if Megastars pick up the win they’ll fancy their chances at becoming the next 6CW tag champions at some point in the not too distant future

HE: Hokori and Stevens may have had their issues of late, but they’re a solid team, not some publicity stunt like Grace and Adamson, I swear it’s only a matter of time before the old Adamson rears his head and they implode

HA: You’ve been saying that for weeks, so far they’ve worked really well together. Wishful thinking on your part I think

‘Riot’ blast out from the speakers as the crowd boo loudly and the team of Hokori and Stevens make their way out. They stare around at the hostile fans before making their way to the ring, Stevens making a point of hurling abuse back at the crowd.

HE: Hokori looking focused here tonight, Stevens his usual self, so unpredictable, that’s what makes these great, and they cover all bases. Although they might have had communication issues recently, I can’t think of a better way to get back on track than by beating these phonies here tonight

HA: Time will tell, personally this is the toughest test the champions have faced so far

*The crowd reaction changes to cheers as ‘Amazing Grace’ begins to play before fading into Radioactive as The Megastars make their way out from backstage. The walk down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans as they do before sliding inside the ring and climbing opposite turnbuckles to pose for the fans

HA: Fans love these two and who can blame.........HEY!!!!

*The crowd boo loudly as the tag team champs waste no time in attacking The Megastars as they climb down from their turnbuckles. Hokori punches away at Grace as Stevens has Adamson backed in to the corner. However they begin to cheer as the Megastars turn the tables and begin to unload on their opponents before Irish whipping both of them as Hokori and Stevens collide in the middle of the ring. Stevens stumbles up to his feet and Adamson clotheslines him over the top rope and Grace throws Hokori to the outside on the opposite side of the ring.

HA: The Tag Team champs have to regroup here as it’s safe to say The Megastars aren’t going to be falling for their games

*The champions climb up on the apron and Stevens over rules Hokori to start the match as The Megastars play rock, paper, and scissors to determine who starts. Adamson exits to the apron as Grace starts and goes to tie up with Stevens only for the champion to kick him in the mid-section. Grace doubles over and Stevens connects with an elbow across the back of the head and as Grace falls to his knees Stevens connects with a big kick to the side of his head.

He backs away and allows Grace to slowly begin getting back up before dropping him back down with a DDT and hooks the leg

*Grace kicks out and Stevens gets up and begins to stomp down the former International Champion. He drags Grace up to his feet and whips him in to the corner of the ring tagging in Hokori who climbs to the top rope as Stevens twists Graces arm in to the arm bar for Stevens to connect with an axe handle smash across the back shoulder

*Grace staggers towards the ropes as Hokori attacks him with a flurry of kicks to the legs and gut. He backs him against the ropes and Irish whips him before connecting with a tilt a whirl backbreaker and hooking the leg again

*Grace throws his arm in the air again as Hokori quickly tags in Stevens and the two take advantage of the five seconds to both beat down Grace. Stevens Lifts Grace up and throws him in the corner of the ring and delivers a number of shoulder charges in to the gut of Grace before turning and giving abuse to Adamson who draws the attentions of the official trying to get in the ring

HA: this is ridiculous Hokori is blatantly choking Grace here

HE: If Max wasn’t so hot headed then the official wouldn’t be distracted. Personally think this is brilliant from the champions isolating Grace

*The officially gets Max under control and turns back in time to see Hokori being tagged in. He lifts Grace up and sends him back down with a Russian leg sweep and floats over into the pin

*Grace kicks out again to the frustration of Stevens on the apron. Hokori blatantly chokes Grace only stopping before the official counts to five. He lifts Grace up and whips him against the ropes aiming a clothesline as Grace returns

HA: Grace ducks under the clothesline attempt, and again......FLYING FOREARM! COME ON GRACE, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

*Both men are down in the middle of the ring as Hokori pulls himself across to his corner. Grace heads in the opposite direction trying to reach the outstretched hand of Adamson as Stevens gets the tag off Hokori

HA: Son of a .....

*The crowd boo as Stevens catches Grace and drags him away from making the tag. He grabs him by the leg as Grace hobbles on his standing leg

HA: ENZIGURI! AND HE GETS THE TAG, HERE COMES MAX

*Adamson explodes in to the match and instantly clotheslines Stevens down to the mat, he bounces straight back up and into a second clothesline and then Max wheels away and knocks Hokori off the apron with a big right hand. Stevens gest to his feet and aims a big haymaker in the direction of Adamson who ducks underneath in sends him flying across the ring with a release German Suplex and hooks the leg

HA: come on

*Hokori drags Adamson off the cover and to the outside of the ring and goes to whip Adamson in to the steel steps only for Adamson to reverse. Hokori crashes in to the steps spine first and then Grace appears from nowhere and connects with a baseball slide dropkick into the seated Hokori

*Adamson climbs back inside the ring as Stevens gets to his feet and sends him flying with another German Suplex. He rolls through in to a second followed by a third bridged for the pin

HE: STEVENS KICKS OUT! MY GOD I WAS WORRIED THAT WAS IT

HA: Certainly the closest we’ve come so far

*Adamson gets back to his feet and drags Steve whipping him in the corner of the ring before tagging Grace in. He whips Grace in the direction of Stevens and he squashes him in the corner with a running clothesline and then as Stevens bounces out Adamson sends him down to the mat with a swinging neck breaker. Grace hooks the leg for the pin

*Stevens kicks out and Grace backs away allowing him time to get to his feet before kicking him in the gut and connecting with a snap suplex and floats over into another pin

*Stevens kicks out again as Grace picks him up and whips him in the corner of the ring and then climbs to the second turnbuckle and begins to rain down punches to the head of Stevens as the crowd count along with each one

He tags Max in who runs at Stevens in the corner and sends him flying across the ring with a monkey flip and then as Stevens gets to his feet Max kicks him in the stomach and lifts him in position for a suplex

HA: Look at the strength here from Adamson

*Adamson stalls before dropping Stevens down to the canvas with the brain buster and hooks the leg

HE: OH NO…..

Love it

*Hokori tries to break the pin but Max is wise to it and causing Hokori to inadvertently hit his own man with an elbow drop.

HA: GORE! GORE! GORE!

*The crowd go wild as Hokori is almost broken in two by the spear from Max who tags Grace in. Grace lifts Stevens up and sets him in position for the ovation

HA: Grace hits this and its over

HE: MOTOR CITY MASSACRE FROM NOWHERE!!!

The crowd show their displeasure as Stevens wrestles free from Graces finisher and manages to connect with his signature move. Both men are down ad Stevens crawls toward his corner looking for the tag.

HA: I don’t think Stevens realised that Hokori got gored out of his boots

*Stevens reaches his corner and realises that Hokori is not there. He pulls himself up using the ropes and begins to hurl abuse at his partner who is still down on the outside. He staggers over to Grace who slowly gets to his feet and he kicks him in the leg taking him down to his knee and then hits a super kick and hooks the leg

*Grace kicks out and Stevens turns back to his corner and shouts more abuse at Hokori who slowly pulls himself on to the apron. Stevens makes his way over and slaps Hokori across the chest as a tag. He orders him inside the ring and the two grab Grace and whip him against the ropes

HA: DOUBLE CLOTHESLIE FROM GRACE

*The crowd are going wild as Grace takes both men down and crawls over to make the tag. Adamson climbs in and takes Hokori down with a shoulder charge and then throws Stevens out over the top rope. Hokori gets back to his feet and Max takes him down with an arm drag into the arm bar and pulls him up to his feet with the hold still locked in as he tags in Grace.

*Grace enters the ring and kicks Hokori in the gut and then connects with an inverted atomic drop and follows that with a spin kick knocking Hokori down and he goes for the pin

*Hokori kicks out and Grace stays on the offense. He gets up and hits three quick elbow drops and then climbs to the top rope facing the fans

HA: I don’t know if this is wise

HE: It’s stupid is what it is

HA: FALL FROM GRACE! MOONSAULT CONNECTS

HA: Dammit Stevens

*Stevens breaks the pin saving the match for his team and Max runs from his corner and clotheslines him over the top rope taking himself to the outside in the process. Grace gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes and takes Stevens down on the outside with a suicide dive

HA: this is insane. There is action everywhere. We need two officials to keep a lid on this one

*Grace rolls back inside the ring as Hokori is getting to his feet and drops him back down to the mat with a reverse DDT and hooks the leg

*Hokori kicks out and Grace tags Max in who lines up Hokori as he slowly gets to his feet

HA: GO.....OH NO!!!

HE: Disqualify them, that’s absolutely disgusting assaulting a 6CW official like that

*The crowd boo as Hokori drags the official in front of him at the last second and Adamson accidentally nails him with the spear tackle. Max gets to his feet holding his head in his hands and Hokori blindsides him from behind. Stevens joins the attack and grace tries to aid his partner but quickly succumbs to the numerical advantage of the champions

*Stevens exits the ring and grabs his tag team title and rolls back in the ring as Hokori lifts Adamson up....CRASH, the title connects with the side of Adamson’s head knocking him almost out cold

HA: This is a disgrace, these guys are cheats

HE: Blame Max, he was the one who physically assaulted the referee

HA: That’s BS and you know it

*A second official runs down from backstage and quickly gets the match under control forcing Stevens to the apron as Hokori rolls Grace to the outside and turns his attentions to Max in the centre of the ring

HE: what’s he doing?

*Hokori is taken aback as Stevens tags himself in to the match and forces his partner to exit. He climbs inside the ring and circles Max, kicking him cockily as the crowd boo loudly before beginning to climb to the top rope

HA: We don’t often see Stevens up here, what has he got planned?

HE: Like I said earlier, this is just part of the unpredictability that is Austin Stevens

HA: 450 spl.....NOBODY HOME! THAT WAS A RISK AND IT HAS NOT PAID OFF

The crowd are going wild as Stevens comes crashing down to the canvas as Max rolls out of the way. He crawls over and tags Grace in who knocks Hokori off the apron and the sizes up Stevens

HA: OVATION CONNECTS

The referee signals for the bell as Amazing Grace hits the speakers and Grace gets to his feet and has his arm risen by the official. Max stumbles in to the ring and joins his partner in victory as Stevens is dragged to the outside by Hokori

HA: A big win there by The Megastars, surely they’ll be looking to get those titles around their waists now but I can’t imagine Mr Jones will be best pleased with his tag team champions. At one point toward the end they were coasting, albeit underhandedly, but Stevens and his self-destructive streak has cost his team tonight AGAIN.

HE: The Megastars should have been disqualified, Max Adamson assaulted an official. Mr Jones is a smart man; he’ll see that and give this contest to The Forgotten, all is fine. TRUST ME Harold

Max and Grace watch The Forgotten disappear up the aisle as they mime tag titles around their waists toward the champions as the crowd cheer

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:18 pm

*Aaron Heath is in his locker room staring into a mirror. He has a focussed expression as he mutters something into the glass*

AH: *Muttering* This is my time, THIS IS MY TIME...This is my time...

*A knock comes from off camera and Tim Allen walks into the locker room holding a microphone. Aaron Heath turns away from the mirror and towards Tim*

TA: Sorry to bother you Aaron Heath. The 6CW Universe would like to hear your thoughts on the upcoming Triple Threat between yourself, Cameron Faith and UK champion Chael Kingdom tonight?

*Aaron Heath snatches the microphone from Tim Allen angrily*

AH: I don't care what the 6CW Universe wants to hear. People are talking about the Thunder’s, Engel’s, Chael Kingdom’s as if they are the second coming. When I step through them ropes, I do it for me. When I beat Cameron Faith and Chael Kingdom to within an inch of their lives, I do it for me. When I win that UK title and raise it above my head...I do it FOR ME.

*Aaron Heath points at himself vigorously*

AH: This...IS...MY TIME! I Aaron Heath go out there tonight to win. To take that UK title from the hands of that play fighting little b***h Chael Kingdom, and that false hope Cameron Faith. THIS IS MY TIME!

*Aaron Heath goes back to the mirror more focussed. An awkward looking Tim Allen looks on*

TA: Errr...Can I have my Microphone back?

*Aaron Heath turns back to Tim angrily*

AH: GET YOUR OWN DAMN MICROPHONE!

*Tim Allen nervously leaves the locker room as Aaron Heath goes back to muttering in the mirror*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:19 pm

*Wood sits alone in the dressing room, on his phone and thumbs tapping away. A shadow looms over him but Liam cares not; continuing on with his distraction.

"Why am I not surprised..?"

*Wood again refuses to react, but is quick to his feet as his guest slaps the phone out of Viper's hands. He stands looking into the eyes of Crime Lord.

LW: You want to keep in line; it doesn't do to tug on the strings too hard.

CL: A puppet joke, your genius knows no bounds.

LW: Be careful, I dread to think what would actually happen if Jones believed those lies and let you go it alone. No safety blanket, no hand holding.

CL: Yet after all this time alone you remain tugging onto Thunder's coat tails, and hiding behind me before getting your shot at him.

LW: I'll make my own way to the top; I don't need your hand-outs

CL: From where I'm standing you've become exactly what Mr Jones asked.

LW: He never beat me down

CL: Well done on your victory then, Liam. I envy this desolate, barren lifestyle you won.

LW: You're talking to EWF's--

CL: EWF's what? The star that took the ship down? Well done, Liam. From success to success.

*This time Wood has no answer and Crime Lord smiles before walking away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:20 pm

Brandon Perez is stood talking to himself in the corridor

BP: Just go in, tell them like it is, tell them you deserve your shot. You can do this. You control your destiny…

??: I can see you, you know…

Perez sheepishly pushes open the door where Charles Kramer is sat at a small desk, Kramer stands and grabs his cane walking around the desk

CK: Do you have something you want to say?

Perez looks to the floor

CK: I know you aren’t shy, come on boy spit it out

Perez lifts his head but remains silent

CK: Don’t waste my time. I have enough to deal with to have to put up with some Dirk Diggler wannabe knocking on my door

BP: Is that how you see me?

Kramer shakes his head
CK: Son, you’re stood in my office in a bow tie and a pair of leopard print undies. How exactly do you want me to see you? Trust me if there was a way I could un-see this I would

BP: Am I a joke to you?

CK: Do you see me laughing?

BP: Then why am I not involved in this next match, why am I not even on the card?

CK: Do you want everything handed to you on a plate, you think this business is easy, you get a few wins and suddenly you’re a superstar. You deserve a shot?

You need to stand out for the right reasons kid. Make it so we can’t leave you off the card. You need to grab that opportunity, nobody is just gonna give it to you

Perez nods

CK: And start by putting some clothes on. It’s the middle of winter. You’ll put an eye out with those

Perez looks down at his chest as we go back to ringside

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 11:26 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, what a match we have next for you here on Anarchy, the 6CW UK Title is on the line tonight in a triple threat match-up!

HE: Triple threat matches is quite possibly one of the worst situations for a champion to find themselves in, Chael Kingdom doesn't even need to be pinned to lose his championship.

HA: It's a match where the Champion has to have eyes in the back of his head, Kingdom retained the belt last time out at New Dawn mainly down to interference, that will not matter tonight as a triple threat match is of course a NO DQ situation.

HE: And Kingdom finds himself in a really tough spot tonight against two of the most in-form competitors in this company, Cameron Faith and Aaron Heath.

HA: They are two of the best young talents in this company, but Kingdom was the man being talked about a few months ago as the future, and he knows that he can restore that reputation tonight.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW UK CHAMPIONSHIP!

Introducing the first challenger, hailing from Portland, Oregon and weighing in at 259lbs...AARON HEATH!

"Time Bomb, Baby" rips through the airwaves and is greeted by heavy boos. Aaron Heath strolls nonchalantly out onto the stage, smiling at the reaction of the fans. Heath confidently walks to the ring, his ignorance of the fans clearly infuriating them. He climbs to the top turnbuckle, again taunting the 6CW fans.

HE: This kid is the future of this company, and this is simply the first stepping stone on his way to the very top, mark my words.

HA: I think he, and you, need to learn to walk before you run. He undeniably has talent, but what he achieved so far for you to give him such a build-up?

HE: Just watch him Harold he has it all!

Ring Announcer: Introducing the second challenger, weighing in at 220lbs and hailing from Glasgow, Scotland...CAMERON FAITH!

Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There are loud boos from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage, carrying a briefcase in hand. He walks confidently down the ramp, he slides the briefcase under the bottom rope before rolling into the ring himself.

HA: Faith picked up a big win over Brandon Perez, James McManus and Dimitri Pittal to put himself in prime positon for this shot, before then interfering in Kingdon and Heath's match at the same New Dawn Pay Per View.

HE: He knows how to make a statement Harold, you can't deny that!

Ring announcer: And now...weighing in at 217lbs...the REIGNING and DEFENDING 6CW UK CHAMPION...CHAEL KINGDOM!

The crowd roar as "Sin and Bones" rushes out of the speakers and Chael Kingdom makes his entrance. The new UK Champion bounces from one foot to the other, soaking up the atmosphere, before making his way down the ramp. Kingdom climbs up the steel steps, and then into the ring through the middle rope. He holds the title above his head before handing it to the referee, and then putting his mouth guard in.

HA: Kingdom has certainly found things tough since capturing the UK Title, and they don't get any easier this evening.

HE: He has quickly realised that winning the title is one thing, but retaining it is another, having that belt puts a target over your head.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chael Kingdom marches towards the middle of the ring, beckoning either man on. Heath and Faith look towards each other, they then nod before marching forwards Kingdom. The UK Champion was clearly expecting that, as he marches straight into the pocket and starts wind-milling punches in the direction of Heath and Faith.

Kingdom connects with a few blows on Faith, knocking him back towards the ropes. Kingdom knocks him down with a huge left-hand, Heath runs in at Kingdom who counters with a big hip toss. Heath rolls up to his feet and Kingdom drags him in close and chucks him down with a Fisherman's suplex into the cover.

HA: It looked like Faith and Heath wanted to double-team Kingdom, but he saw it coming and is now taking the attack to Aaron Heath.

Chael Kingdom clambers onto Heath, firing elbows down into the face until the referee intervenes. Kingdom rolls away, allowing Aaron Heath to his feet. He then clutches the silver-tongued revolutionist by the waist and then launches him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex.

Cameron Faith runs in behind Kingdom and grabs him by the waist, he attempts a German suplex but Kingdom blocks, applying a side headlock before spinning around into a front facelock. He then fires off a series of knees into the face as Faith stumbles into the ropes.

Kingdom whips the Fight for The Right holder out across the ring, on the rebound he connects with a gorilla press that he converts into a world's strongest slam. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

HA: This is absolutely tremendous Kingdom, setting a lightning fast pace and trying his damndest to keep these two apart.

Kingdom gets to his feet as he sees Heath stirring. He grabs him by the head and then flings him towards the corner. Kingdom follows this up with a series of short, stiff shoulder thrusts up into the abdomen. He then lifts Heath onto his shoulders, hitting a gutbuster.

He turns around, Faith runs in at Kingdom, who catches him and runs to the opposite corner, driving Faith's back into the turnbuckles. He stumbles out of the corner, Kingdom hits a double leg takedown before going to the 2nd rope. He dives off, hitting a big splash. Cover.

Faith forces the shoulder up, Kingdom drives a series of boots down into the stomach and then drags him to his feet. He slings him over his shoulders, setting up for a Samoan Drop but Aaron Heath sprints in and takes Kingdom down with a chopblock to the right leg.

Kingdom falls to one knee, Heath then starts firing in punches to the side of the head before running off the ropes and connecting with a neck snap. Heath makes the cover.

HA: That could be a pivotal turning point in this match, Faith beginning to stir as well, this is the situation that Kingdom didn't want to find himself in.

Aaron Heath locks in a side headlock on Kingdom. The champion gets to his feet, he Irish whips Heath out across the ring and ducks his head for a back body drop. Heath reads it and kicks Kingdom hard in the face. He jolts backwards, Heath then bounces off the ropes and drops Kingdom with a big boot to the head. Kingdom falls to the mat and Heath makes the cover.

Faith is fully recovered, he strides over and joins Heath in stomping away on the head of the UK Champion continually. Heath steps aside as Faith drags up Kingdom, hitting a series of European Uppercuts. He backs Kingdom into the ropes, the duo then Irish whip him out across the ring and nail a double hip toss on the rebound.

Kingdom stumbles up to his feet, Heath hits an inverted atomic drop which Cameron Faith follows up with a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Heath and Faith drag Kingdom towards the corner, where they then proceed to stomp away on the head of the UK Champion repeatedly. Faith then retreats to the opposite corner, sprinting in and nailing a hesitation dropkick. Heath stands on the 2nd rope, Kingdom is dragged slightly away from the corner before Heath nails a knee drop down to the face.

Aaron Heath applies chicken-wing hold on Kingdom, dragging him to his feet. He keeps the hold applied as Cameron Faith then fires in a series of knife-edge chops into the chest of Kingdom. Faith then gives the nod to Heath, who pushes Kingdom forward and Faith nails a superkick! He is about go into the cover...

HA: Here comes the attack from Heath!

HE: It was never going to be a partnership that lasted, always a matter of whose patience snapped first.

Aaron Heath grabs Faith by the head, he runs towards the ropes and slings him out to the outside, Faith landing in a heap on the outside. Heath then turns his attentions back to Kingdom.

Chael Kingdom gets up to his feet and Heath drops him with a running forearm smash. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Chael Kingdom forces the shoulder up. Aaron Heath stands waiting for Kingdom to rise, before scooping him up and slamming him into the canvas. Kingdom rolls up, and Heath hits a 2nd scoop slam. The UK Champion gets up to his feet once more, Heath again scoops him up but this time instead of slamming him, he delivers a piledriver. Heath makes the cover, his elbow placed across the face of Kingdom as he does so.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Kingdom kicks out. Aaron Heath slowly gets to his feet, he drags up Kingdom and slings him over his shoulders. He walks to the corner, hitting a snake eyes. Heath then proceeds to beat down on Kingdom with a series of kicks to the head. He then proceeds to lift Kingdom's legs onto the 2nd rope and plants him with a spike DDT. Heath hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Aaron Heath locks in an armbar on Kingdom, before dragging him to his feet. He Irish whips him out across the ring, Kingdom goes for a crossbody...

HE: Heath caught him! Fallaway slam! What power!

Heath drags Kingdom away from the ropes and makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Kingdom forces the shoulder up, Aaron Heath steps back to the corner. Kingdom rolls up and Heath takes him down with a big forearm smash. Kingdom begins to stir, Heath runs the ropes...

HE: Act of Violence!

HA: IT CONNECTS!

HE: NEW CHAMP! NEW CHAMP!

Ref: 1.......................2............................Cameron Faith breaks the pin!

HA: Faith saves the match with a dropkick to the head of Heath, and now he's after revenge for the earlier double cross.

Cameron Faith drags up Aaron Heath, he goes back to hitting knife-edge chops like he did on Kingdom, as Heath falls back into the corner. Faith runs in, nailing a shining wizard. He grabs Heath by the head, running out of the corner and connecting with a bulldog. He makes the cover.

Heath is locked into an armbar by Faith, who stomps away on the shoulder continually. He drags up Heath, knocking him down with a big clothesline. Heath stumbles up and Faith hits a 2nd clothesline. Heath gets up once more and this time he's planted with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

Faith drags Heath up to his feet, where he hits a hard knee to the stomach. He then throws Heath down to the canvas with a suplex, keeping the hold applied and dragging Heath to his feet, nailing a 2nd suplex. Faith drags up Heath, nailing a third suplex, bridging over nto the pin.

HE: Faith now the man in total control, and this is what we talked about, Kingdom might be losing this belt without even being the one who gets pinned!

Heath forces the shoulder up. Faith goes to lock in an ankle lock but is booted away to the corner by Heath. He runs in, but Faith uses the ropes to spring up and lift his boot into the face of Heath. He then sits on the 2nd rope, waiting for Heath to stumble back into his path...

HA: Tornado DDT!

HE: And now he's going up top...LEAP OF FAITH!

HA: Double Rotation Moonsault connects!

Ref: 1..........................2...............................Kick out!

Heath powers the shoulder up just in time. Faith retreats to the corner, where he stands waiting for Heath to rise. He begins to stir slowly...

HA: SUPER...

HE: SPEAR!

HA: KINGDOM MAKES THE INTERCEPTION, HE JUST MOWED STRAIGHT THROUGH FAITH!

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

Chael Kingdom turns to Aaron Heath, he grabs him by the neck and then launches him out across the ring with a T-Bone suplex. Heath stumbles up and Kingdom knocks him down with a big clothesline. Heath staggers up and Kingdom drives him down into the mat with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

The UK Champion turns to Faith, he picks up the Fight for The Right holder and fires in a couple of clubbing right handed blows. The UK Champion follows that up with a spinning elbow smash to the face of Faith. Kingdom then Irish whips Cameron Faith out across the ring, bouncing off the ropes to meet the cocky upstart with a spinning heel kick. Kingdom then makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Kingdom once again switches tact as he hauls Heath to his feet, before throwing him out across the ring. Kingdom bounces off the ropes and knocks Heath down with a spinning elbow smash. Heath rolls to his feet, Kingdom then hits a double arm DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Kingdom goes on the attack again with the ground and pound offence, pummelling down on Heath with elbows and headbutts. Once more, Kingdom breaks just before the 5 count from the referee.

Kingdom drags up Heath, firing off a succession of punches to the body. He then throws Heath into the corner with an Irish whip. Kingdom retreats to the opposite corner, sprinting in and nailing a leaping a double knee to the face. Heath stumbles out of the corner and Kingdom nails him with a conventional DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Heath gets the shoulder up. Kingdom drags him to his feet, booting the cocky youngster in the gut. He sets up for a package piledriver, but Heath manages to counter with a back body drop. Heath stands up, only to be drilled by a Faith superkick.

HA: New champion!

Ref: 1..........................2..........................Kick out!

HE: Tremendous fight from Aaron Heath!

Heath forces the shoulder up. Cameron Faith drags him to his feet, he goes for a superkick but Heath blocks it. He spins Faith on the spot, but he counters with a codebreaker like move. He drags in Heath, hitting a backbreaker followed by a quick neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

There is another kick out from Heath. Faith goes to the corner, climbing to the top rope.

HA: Leap of...

HE: Heath rolls out of the way, Faith lands on his feet!

Heath kips to his feet, Faith runs at him...

HA: Pops him up...DEAD END! POWERBOMB CONNECTS!

Ref: 1.......................2...........................Kick out!

Heath beats the mat in frustration, but that is short lived as Chael Kingdom runs in and hits a dropkick to the side of the head. Heath rolls out under the bottom rope, Kingdom lifts up Faith and launches him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. He then goes to the top rope...

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Ref: 1.......................2.........................Kick out!

Faith again forces the shoulder up. Chael Kingdom lifts him quickly to his feet, he then lifts him onto his shoulders...

HE: POWERBOMB PILEDRIVER!

HA: THAT HAS TO BE IT!

Ref: 1...............................2.........................................FOOT ON THE ROPE!

HE: ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

Kingdom stomps down on the right arm of Faith in frustration, he then tries to lock in an armbar hold but Faith fights back with boots to the head. Faith gets to his feet, he counters the hold with a Northern Lights suplex. Kingdom stumbles to his feet, and Faith nails the superkick!

Ref: 1.......................2...............................Kick out!

HA: Now it's Kindgom defying the odds!

Faith stumbles to his feet, he falls towards the ropes, resting on them waiting for Kingdom to rise.

HE: HEATH!

Faith doesn't have the chance to take advantage, as Heath gets onto the ring apron and pulls Faith backwards, before pulling the top rope down as the Fight for The Right holder drops to the outside. Heath steps into the ring, he runs at Kingdom who is beginning to stir...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

Ref: 1................................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: FINALLY IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER! NEW CHAMPION!

HE: HEATH HAS DONE IT! HE'S THE NEW UK CHAMPION! THE FUTURE BEGINS NOW FOR HEATH AND FOR 6CW!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEEEWWWWW 6CW UK CHAMPION...AAARRRRRONNNN HEEEATTTTHHHHH!

The crowd descend into boos as the referee is passed the title by the ring announcer. The ref then passes the belt downwards to Heath, who is lay flat on his back through exhaustion. He clutches the title close to his chest as he begins to sit up.

HA: Aaron Heath has done it. He thought he won that title at New Dawn before Cameron Faith's interference, but now it is finally real, he is the UK Champion.

HE: Heath's first title here in 6CW, and dare I say the first of many. He really does have it all!

HA: That was an incredible match, finisher after finisher, but finally it was Heath and his curb stomp that got the win and clinched the title. You have to feel for Chael Kingdom, who put up such a tremendous fight in a situation where the odds were stacked agianst him.

HE: Heath found a way to Harold, and that's what you have to do as a champin.

Heath slowly gets to his feet, he walks towards the corner and up to the 2nd rope, where he holds the title belt aloft.

HA: Heath may not care for the fans, but he is certainly soaking in the moment of realising his ambitions and becoming a champion here in 6CW.

HE: They best get used to that sight Harold...

HA: Heath will certainly have designs on keeping that title for a long....OH MY GOD! WHAT A SHOT!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Feb 2016, 11:30 pm

HE: WHAT'S HE DONE?! WHAT'S HE DOING?!

Aaron Heath leaps off the 2nd rope, he turns around and Cameron Faith drills him with the Fight for The Right briefcase right into the head and Heath collapses in a heap on the floor.

HA: Why did Faith do that? What is he thinking?!

HE: I know what he's thinking Harold!

Faith looks down at the body of Heath, then at the brief-case and then back down to Heath, before smirking. He turns towards the referee...

HA: He's not is he? Not like this surely?!

HE: FAITH IS CASHING IN! FAITH IS CASHING IN!

HA: NOT NOW! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT AFTER THAT MATCH!

Faith thrusts the briefcase into the chest of the referee, pointing down at Heath. The referee looks on confused as Faith shouts at him to hurry up...

HA: The ref is confused, he doesn't seem to know what to do.

HE: Just cash the damn briefcase in!

HA: But is it legal here in 6CW? He won that in 6WF...

HE: It certainly looks like it!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, Cameron Faith is cashing in his Fight for The Right contract!

Faith stands in the corner, waiting impatiently as the crowd go crazy!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

He immediately runs in, covering Heath after the briefcase shot.

Ref: 1...........................2.................................Kick out!

HA: UNBELIEVABLE!

HE: HEATH KICKS OUT!

Faith beats the mat in frustration. He drags up Heath...

HA: SUPERKICK!

HE: THAT HAS TO BE IT!

Ref: 1....................................2..................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEEWWWWW 6WF UK CHAMPION....CAMERON FAAITTTHHHH!

HE: That was tremendous by Faith! What opportunism, what an idea!

HA: What a coward!

HE: Not at all Harold. Everyone knew he had that contract, Heath should have been thinking about that as soon as he won the belt. The kid will have learned a lot tonight, he will be back. But tonight is all about our new UK Champion, Cameron Faith!

Faith stands in the middle of the ring, holding the title with a cocky smirk on his face over the fallen body of Aaron Heath.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:02 am

*Mr Jones and Charles Kramer are stood backstage watching a replay of the UK Championship match

CK: You taking an assist with that one

*Jones smiles
MJ: I’ve never been one to obstruct personal development Charles. Cameron came here with quite a reputation; I merely allowed him use of a tool to further that reputation

It won’t harm us at all. Quite the spectacle to be honest and it sounds like it was well received by the 6CW universe. Give them what they want, you know me

*Jones smirks

CK: Of course Michael. Never been in doubt. Mr Jones the people’s owner!!

*Jones turns as an advert for the Main Event plays over his shoulder

CK: What are the plans for him then?

*The crowd cheers as Thunder is shown on screen

*Jones sneers
MJ: Him HA!!

He’s no threat. I could serve up Joshua with both arms behind his back and I have no doubt who would be victorious

CK: Careful Michael. Over confidence has cost you before. I know Joshua is probably the most dominant individual this industry has ever seen but Thunder has proved us wrong in the past. Look at the beatings he has received in the past few weeks, by rights he shouldn’t even be able to stand. Doctors have told him that he should never compete again but here he is, a thorn in our side

*Jones smiles
MJ: You worry too much Charles. Trust me I have a plan….. Thunder wants his opportunity then he can have it….

But he has to earn it first!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:02 am

*Keith Leone steps out from his dressing room, hood covering his face

??: Any one ever referenced the resemblance with Arrow?

Moody vigilante hides his face with a hood?

*Leone turns to his left where Thunder is leaning on the door frame

T: It’s a good thing Keith honest. It just helps me conceptualise things, in my mind, if I can use references I’m comfortable with. I don’t mean any offence

I respect all that you have achieved, you’re a legend. You saved this company once before and now you’re here fighting for 6CW all over again

*Leone turns to walk away

T: I’m sorry. I talk when I’m nervous. Not nervous with you, just this whole situation, the gravity of it all. With great power comes great….

??: GEEK!!!

*Thunder turns and Mike Masters walks into shot slapping the former International champion on the back causing him to lurch forward

MM: Evening Keith. Keeping my belt warm!!

*Leone turns to face the former EWF champion but Thunder steps in between the pair

T: Come on. I know this isn’t a situation we expected to be in but Jones wants us to fail. Don’t give him the satisfaction

MM: This isn’t about Jones; this is about me getting what I deserve!

KL: I don’t make the rules Mike. You had your shot. Jones has moved on, maybe you should too

*Masters shakes his head and laughs
MM: Don’t think tonight changes anything. This isn’t over by a long shot but I’ll play nice and then I’ll be back to take what is rightfully mine

Leone narrows his eyes
KL: Can’t wait

*Thunder looks between both men and smiles
T: Let’s Go Team!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:36 am

HA: What a night, what a night, what a night! We've got a new champion, and tonight's next match may well be a showcase of another one, or even two...

HE: Oh just one, my naive brother. Tonight we can see Joshua crush two of the fools that stand against the Forgotten, and lead him on to be given his chance to become undisputed champion in this place

HA: So, not Liam Wood to take a title?

HE: Wood with a title? EWF went under, and good riddance.

*DING DING DING*

"The following match is scheduled for ONE FALL *ONE FALL* and is tonight's main event!"

*Revival Mode blares out of the speakers and walking out slowly is the figure of Liam Wood

"Introducing first...from Hereford, England, The World Eater - Liam Wood!"

*Wood walks down to the ring unmoved by the boos echoing throughout the arena

HA: I think Liam thought he still had some allies in that crowd...

HE: Oh, I'm sure he thought the smarks liked him, but any smart fans will be waiting to see if he holds Joshua back before getting behind him

*On that note, a heartbeat replaces the noise of before and the fans go a little quieter for Joshua's arrival

HA: Even now, there is still a hushed fear, an awe to beholding this man in the flesh

HE: They should be afraid, this man is a monster, and 6CW's King.

HA: That all sounds a little Beauty and the Beast...

*Joshua is halfway down the ramp but his entrance is interrupted

HA: Thunder isn't waiting around!

*Heroes Are Hard to Find plays out and Thunder roars onto the stage, welcomed by a huge crowd pop and a disdainful stare from a turned Joshua

HE: Rude, impudent and completely unworthy!

*Thunder smiles down at Joshua and blows a kiss, before spinning round to welcome his partner for the evening. Limo Wreck hits and another pop comes out for the entrance of Keith Leone. He shakes Thunder's hand, gives him a look of slight bemusement as his young ally skips down to the ring...

HA: Tonight's main event is sponsored by Ann Summers: Get some more Thunder in that ring!

HE: And by Doritos...wait, did you just say that out loud?!

*The two teams stand in the ring, opposite corners, Thunder and Leone talking, Wood and Joshua both standing their ground and assuming they will start this match

The EWF Champion Keith Leone finally starts off against the International Champion Crime Lord. Leone and Crime Lord lock-up, Leone is pushed back by Crime Lord towards the ropes. Leone bounces off the ropes and runs in, taking Crime Lord down with a running forearm smash.

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, Leone pushes him back into the corner and then returns to delivering shoulders into the abdomen. Leone relents with the shoulders, taking a few steps back before hitting a running forearm.

Crime Lord stumbles forward out of the corner, Leone kicks him in the stomach and then delivers a neckbreaker, making the cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Leone clambers onto Crime Lord. With one hand, he holds Crime Lord's head, using his other arm to drive the point of his elbow down repeatedly into the top of the former 6WF star's head. Leone eventually relents as the referee issues another warning. He gets to his feet, running off the ropes and hitting a leaping knee drop down into the head.

Keith Leone then stands waiting for Crime Lord to rise, before hitting a knee into the stomach. He follows that up with a vicious kick into the face, Crime Lord's head jolts back and Leone takes him down with a short-arm clothesline. He covers.

HA: Leone started this match like a house on fire, really taking the attack to Crime Lord.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Leone looks towards his corner, Masters is beckoning for a tag but Leone ignores his partner. He then waits for Crime Lord to rise, looking to end things early with the concuss kick. Crime Lord manages to grab the boot, he spins Leone around on the spot before picking him and driving Leone into the mat with a spinebuster. He covers.

HA: Crime Lord needed that counter, Leone was totally dominating.

Keith Leone kicks out, Crime Lord takes his time to regain some composure by applying a chinlock hold on Leone. The former 6CW champion fights up to his feet and spins out of the hold. He pushes Crime Lord back, and then runs in at him, only for The Forgotten man to counter with a big back body drop. Leone stumbles up to his feet and Crime Lord flattens him with a clothesline. He makes the cover.

Crime Lord goes on the attack, he lifts up Keith Leone and fires off a series of knife-edge chops into the chest, which the crowd boo louder with each blow. Leone falls back to the corner, Crime Lord continues with the chops until Leone slumps down. He then places his boot across the throat of Leone, choking him out, breaking at the 4 count. He turns to the booing crowd and signals for the crowd to be quiet, before running off the ropes and hitting a vicious facewash kick. He looks towards his corner, and makes the tag to Joshua.

HE: I think teamwork may be a bit more forthcoming on this team than on the opposition.

HA: Well you have to expect that, Masters was defeated by Leone, he's not exactly going to be best friends with him.

Joshua drags Leone away from the corner, he places a boot down across the throat, choking out Leone, breaking at the 4 count of the referee. Joshua allows Leone to his feet, firing in a series of uppercuts to the chin that back Leone into the ropes. Joshua then whips him across the ring, meeting him in the middle with a huge forearm smash. Leone crashes to the mat and Joshua covers.

Joshua goes on the offensive again immediately, dropping a couple of big knees down into the face. He then drags Leone up off the canvas, and slams him down into the canvas. Leone stumbles up to his feet and Joshua bench presses him into the air, catching him on his shoulders and delivering a Samoan Drop. He covers again.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Leone gets the shoulder up. Joshua glares across at Thunder, who smiles back, waiting impatiently to get into the ring. Joshua again hauls him to his feet, he scoops Leone up from under the shoulders and throws him to the corner. Joshua marches over, and fires in a series of headbutts. Leone manages to counter, by hitting a drop toe hold on Joshua, whose head crashes down into the middle turnbuckle.

The EWF Champion then stands pounding down on the back of Joshua's head with clubbing blows, having to break before the 5 count. Leone then walks to the opposite corner, before running in and hitting a dropkick to the back of th ehead. Leone then climbs up the second rope...

HA: Sunset flip powerbomb! Great invention!

Joshua kicks out and sits up, Leone quickly attacks with knees into the face and then the back of the head. Leone then runs off the ropes, hitting a neck snap on Joshua. The 6CW Champion rolls up to his feet, and Keith Leone sprints in and connects with a running knee lift. He makes the cover.

HE: This is some good counter-wrestling from Leone, but he needs to get a tag soon!

Leone locks in an armbar hold on Joshua. He hits him with a clothesline, but Joshua doesn't go down. Leone hits a 2nd clothesline and once again he can't force Joshua down. He changes tact, dragging Joshua to the corner and this time he does take the tag that Masters is offering.

HA: Masters in against his old cohorts!

HE: And even combining with Leone, double clothesline that finally takes Joshua down!

Leone and Masters share an uneasy stare and nod, before Masters goes to the 2nd rope and hits a diving knee down onto the 6CW World Champ. Masters makes the cover.

Masters stands in the corner, he waits for Joshua to rise before running in and connecting with a running forearm smash. He doesn't fall, Masters follows in with another forearm smash. He then goes to the outside, and springboards in off the top rope and nails a flying forearm smash. This knocks Joshua down and he covers.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Joshua forces the shoulder up. Masters locks in an armbar, Joshua gets to his feet and counters with an Irish whip, launching Masters into the corner. He climbs up to the top rope, flipping back into a whisper on the wind. Joshua sits up and Masters nails a leaping dropkick to the face. He hooks the leg.

Masters attempts to sync in a boston crab on Joshua, but the big man easily boots him away towards the ropes. Joshua gets to his feet, Masters falls back into the middle of the ring and Joshua levels him with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

HE: Joshua's power game out-doing Masters' technical wrestling, as it does to anyone who tries to out-wrestle the big man!

The 6CW Champion drags Masters up to his feet, where he hits a series of body shots and headbutts that send the former world champion into the ropes. Joshua continues with the punches until the referee steps in, Joshua drags Masters forward and nails a Russian legsweep. He covers.

Ref: 1................2..................Kick out!

Masters kicks out, and Joshua makes the tag to Liam Wood. Liam Wood wastes no time in going on the attack by placing Masters into a seated rear chinlock. Masters gets up to his feet, Wood throws him into the ropes. He leaps into the air as Masters rebounds to the middle of the ring and takes him down with a big knee to the head.

Mike Masters rolls up to his feet unsteadily, and Wood hits a knee lift. Masters lurches forward, Wood drops to his knees and then uppercuts Masters. He gets to his feet, he grabs Masters by the arms and hits a bridging Tiger suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Wood clambers onto Masters, he attacks him with a series of vicious elbows and punches from close range. Wood eventually rolls away, allowing Mike Masters to his feet. He sets up for a German suplex and it connects, Wood bridges over into the pin.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Liam Wood rolls Masters onto his front, he then drives a series of stomps down into the back. Wood drags Masters to his feet, hitting a series of punches to the stomach. He Irish whips him out across the ring, he grabs Masters by the waist and slings him down with a belly to belly suplex, dropping Masters onto his back.

He sits up, Wood runs off the ropes and hits a running kick to the back. Wood then leaps over the top, again running the ropes as Masters sits up straight into a superkick. He hooks the leg.

HE: Liam Wood totally dominating this contest.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Last edited by Mat on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:37 am

Mike Masters forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood drags him to his feet by the arm, Irish whipping him firmly into the corner, again smashing his back into the turnbuckles. Wood then hits a series of measured jabs to the face of Masters, before tagging in Crime Lord...

HA: They're still working together for the moment!

Crime Lord smirks at Masters and the nods to Wood, who allows Crime Lord to Irish whip him into Masters, with the new N01 contender to the EWF title hitting a Yakuza kick with added momentum. Masters staggers out of the corner, Crime Lord plants him with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..................Kick out!

Crime Lord locks in an armbar on Masters, stomping away on the head of the former world champion. He drags him to his feet, before hitting a clothesline. Masters staggers up, walking straight into a big boot from Crime Lord. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up. The re-tag is made to Liam Wood, who steps into the ring. Crime Lord holds Masters in a bearhug hold, as Wood runs off the ropes and nails a leaping clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Liam Wood lifts Masters to his feet, he kicks Mike Masters in the stomach. Masters is lifted onto his shoulders, Wood walks forward and nails the lung-blower!

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Mike Masters forces the shoulder up just in time...

HE: We know what comes next...

HA: Setting up for the Viper Lock!

Wood locks the full nelson in, but Masters manages to get up to his feet and spin out before the chicken-wing hold can be applied, Masters hits Wood with a jawbreaker. Wood stumbles around, Masters lifts a knee into the gut and follows up with a swinging neckbreaker...

Masters slowly gets up to his feet. He edges towards the corner...

HA: Both men desperate for the tag...

HE: HERE COMES THUNDER!

HA: A feud these fans have been desperate to see, now they might just get it!

Thunder springs into the ring, he drags Wood away from the corner before glaring at Joshua. Thunder drags Wood to his feet, he scoops him onto his shoulders and then drops him down with an electric chair drop! Thunder makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Thunder goes on the attack, hitting a series of leg drops down across the throat of the N01 contender to the EWF World Title. Thunder drags Wood to his feet, he knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline. Wood gets to his feet, Thunder hits a snap powerslam. He then runs the ropes...

HA: ROLLING THUNDER!

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Liam Wood gets the shoulder up. Thunder locks in an armbar, dragging him to his feet, walking towards the corner. Thunder then leaps down off the top rope, hitting Old School. Wood stumbles up, Thunder kicks him in the stomach and goes for a rock bottom...

HE: Wood fights his way out with elbows to the head!

Thunder stumbles to the middle of the ring, and Wood plants him with a swinging reverse STO. He covers.

Wood crawls back to the corner, where the tag is made to Joshua. The big man clambers over the top rope, and seems to be relishing the opportunity. He drags up Thunder, nailing a succession of punches that back him into the ropes. Joshua throws him into the ropes, and nails a big sidewalk slam on the rebound. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Joshua grabs Thunder by the head, dragging him to his feet and then scooping him under the shoulder, launching him out across the ring. Thunder stumbles up to his feet, he walks straight into an on-rushing Joshua, whose clothesline is like a steam-roller through the N01 contender. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

HA: Joshua is sending out a message here!

The 6CW world champion drags Thunder up to his feet, hitting a number of uppercuts into the chin. He then lifts Thunder into the air, delivering a scoop slam. Thunder rolls up, Joshua delivers a second scoop slam. Joshua then runs off the ropes, leaping into the air...

HE: What impact on that splash!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Thunder again forces the shoulder up. Joshua allows him to his feet, hitting a knee to the stomach. He sets up for a turnbuckle powerbomb, but Thunder counters with a hurracanrana, Joshua's head crashing into the 2nd turnbuckle. Thunder sprints in, nailing a shining wizard to the back of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Joshua drives the shoulder up. Thunder nails a series of leg drops down across the throat, much like he did to Wood earlier in the match. He then goes to the ring apron, waiting for the big man to rise before flying off and nailing a missile dropkick. Joshua rolls up, throwing a wild clothesline that Thunder ducks, he then leaps into the air to hit a reverse DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Thunder lifts up Joshua, demonstrating a lot of strength. He throws him into the ropes, and on the rebound manages to back body drop the big man down to the canvas. Thunder then goes to the top rope, he flies off, nailing the Houston Hangover!

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

HA: Thunder looking for a fresh pair of hands, here comes Mike Masters!

HE: Just a month ago these two were both world champions of Mr Jones, representing The Forgotten, what has gone wrong for Masters should serve as a lesson to all of 6CW!

Masters is stood on the outside, for the 2nd time in the match his flying forearm smash connects on the 6CW Champion. He rolls to his feet, Masters hits a knee to the stomach, followed by a kick and then finally a swinging neckbreaker! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Joshua powers the shoulder up off the canvas, Masters goes on the attack with a series of stomps down onto the head of the champion. He then drags him up, going for an Irish whip to the ropes. Joshua reverses the momentum...

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Ref: 1.........................2..........................Liam Wood breaks the pinfall!

The crowd descend into boos as Wood breaks the pinfall. Leone storms the ring to a loud reaction from the fans. He picks up Wood and starts firing in punches to the head, Wood falls into the ropes. The EWF Champion runs towards him, but Wood counters with a back body drop.

Leone falls to the outside, Wood runs the ropes...

HA: SUICIDE DIVE!

Wood dives out onto Leone, sending him crashing back into the announce table. Wood grabs Leone by the head, lifting him up and firing in a number of European Uppercuts to the head. Leone blocks, and then fires in some headbutss of his own as Wood begins to stumble back towards the railings.

Leone throws a couple of big right hands, only for Wood to respond with some punches of his own and soon the two are going blow for blow on the outside.

HE: This has descend into chaos!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:40 am

HA: What the hell is he doing?!

Crime Lord has stepped into the ring, and he is carrying a steel chair. He is stood over Mike Masters, waiting for him to rise...

HA: THANK GOD!

The referee grabs the chair from Crime Lord, and pulls it from his hands. Crime Lord jolts around, berating the referee and trying to grab the chair from him as Masters begins to sit up, looking at the chair. Crime Lord continues to argue with the ref who has clearly had enough, as he points to the back.

HE: What the hell is he doing?!

HA: He's just disqualified Crime Lord!

Crime Lord is going mad in the ring but the ref continues to point to the back. Eventually Crime Lord relents, the ref is about to drop the chair when Masters grabs it off him. He slaps Thunder on the chest to make the tag...

HE: MASTERS GOING AFTER CRIME LORD!

Masters sprints up the ramp after Crime Lord, he swings the chair but Crime Lord has seen on the titantron. He ducks underneath the shot, and Masters momentum leads to him dropping the chair. He jolts around, Masters blocks a punch and fires back with one of his own, Crime Lord then sends another punch in as they begin to brawl.

HA: This is just total carnage now!

Thunder is surveying the scene, he sees Crime Lord and Masters trading blows on the ramp, Leone and Wood brawling around the outside of the ring. He turns back around and is stood face to, well, chest with Joshua. Thunder starts firing punches, but the 6CW Champion blocks and knocks Thunder down with a huge punch. Thunder rolls to his feet, Joshua grabs him by the throat...

HE: GO TO HELL!

HA: WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

HE: HE NEARLY PUT HIM THROUGH THE CANVAS!

Ref: 1.........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: Message well and truly sent from Joshua there. If Thunder wants to come after him, that is what will be waiting!

HA: Thunder undoubtedly distracted by the utter carnage and chaos unfolding around him, as both of his team-mates departed the scene to pursue their own personal rivalries.

HE: This match was always going to end like that. Look at all the combustable elements, all the simmering rivalries to go with the rivalries that have gone past boiling point and just exploded.

HA: With Day of Reckoning edging ever closer, it was always going to be about making a statement to your opponent, well these 6 certainly tried to do that.

HE: They did, but look at the one man who is stood tall in the middle of the ring, the 6CW Champion Joshua.

HA: We are going to leave you now folks, I can't imagine that the brawls between Wood and Leone, and Crime Lord and Mike Masters, will be ending any-time soon, 6CW referees and security have certainly been in over-drive this evening!

HE: See you in two weeks for the final anarchy before Day of Reckoning!

*Anarchy goes off air with a three way split screen. On the left are Masters and Crime Lord staggering around the top of the stage brawling, while Wood and Leone are on the right of the screen, now in the front row of the crowd trading blows.

The middle segment then expands slowly, with the image of Joshua standing tall over Thunder being the final moment of Anarchy before the credits roll.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down