The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 22nd January 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 22nd January 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 22nd January 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:27 am

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

“Welcome the Ice Age”
“Next EWF Champion- Mike Masters”
“We want Percy back”
“Thunder>Viper”
“Reilly sucks”
“2014-Year of the Talent”
“Scott Harris is that damn good”
“The Plague is spreading”

The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another edition of 6CW Anarchy…I am Harold Lloyd, joined here at ringside by my brother, Henry, and I have to say we have one hell of a show lined up here tonight. We’ve got the debuts of two new superstars….the in-ring return of Daniel Reilly…Jack Hurst joining us on commentary….a giant main event plus so much more….tell me your not looking forward to this, Henry?

HE: I’m stoked for tonight….last week The Authority picked up where they left off at Seasons’ Beatings and tonight they are going to continue that trend by squashing their opposition…Scott Harris is getting brought down a peg or two…Blade is getting punished just like Conrad did…and then Nate Nack and Mike Masters are going to get put in their place….how can you ask for any more than that?

HA: Yeah…right….we are just two weeks away from 6CW Revolution and already the card is taking great shape, I expect tonight is going to kick things up another notch….GazzyD has a challenge to answer….Liam Wood and Thunder will no doubt come face to face at some point….and will anyone be able to stop Ojore and DeMarcus Brown from squaring off?

HE: So many questions and over the course of the next couple of hours I am hoping for some answers….this is 6CW and it is Time to Play…

HA: Yes it is…let’s take backstage and get this night started…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 22nd January 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 22nd January 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 am

*Backstage

"I'm Ice Ice baby, send the ladies crazy, Ice Ice baby woo!"

The camera zooms out from its focus on a dancing Ice Cold Cassidy to see Christy James standing, looking distinctly bored, with mic in hand.

CH "Ice, you'be been dancing for 5 minutes, can we please do this interview?"

NC "Nicky can't hold back this Ice swagger, freeze with me girl!"

Cassidy freezes still in his spot as Christy looks on baffled.

CH "OK then. Lets talk about tonight. Whilst you thaw here in the back, Billy Shaw is getting ready to make an impact in this business and beat you limb from limb. Will you keep your cool out there when the onslaught begins?"

Cassidy laughs "Tonight, ladies and gentleman of 6CW, I welcome you to the Ice age. Man, the fans gonna chill out with me. The kid might be some crazy gymnast, but boy gonna freeze when hes in there with Ice Cold!"

CH "And what can we expect from you in 6CW?"

NC "The Icicles are gonna get to see mad props, swag and HASHTAG Intensicety! Boo YA!"

Cassidy slides away and Christy just puts her head in her hands as the segment ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 22nd January 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 22nd January 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:30 am

*Backstage and Tim Allen is stood with his camera crew

TA: Ladies and Gentleman we have been informed that Max Adamson has arrived this evening and we wanted to try and get a word with him to ask some questions following his challenge to Gazzy D last week

*Allen knocks on the dressing room door there is no answer but Allen walks in

TA: Max….Are you in here, can we get a quick………….

*Allen stops dead in his tracks, the camera now following shows a big screen showing the highlights of the recent Ashes series, Adamson is stood in front of the telly, cricket bat under his arm wearing nothing but cricket pads and the baggy green Australian cap

MA: Bowling Mitchy!

*On screen Mitchell Johnson has just taken the wicket of Jonathan Trott

MA: Back to your padded cell Trotty

*Allen coughs and Adamson turns, thankfully a cricket box is covering his dignity

TA: Is this not a good time

MA: Well the pomms are 37 for 5 so it depends whose shoes you are in

TA: For a chat about last week. Is it a good time

MA: What more needs to be said. Gareth owes me a lot of money but I am offering a way out of the debt ridden misery he is in at the moment, because that’s the kind of guy I am

TA: But there’s a catch

MA: Well of course there’s a catch. He has been given a very lenient APR that doesn’t come for free

TA: So what is it?

MA: ??

TA: The catch?

MA: It’s a clause in the contract that protects the lender should the debtor default. Standard financial practice Timothy. Gareth knew the stakes. He signed the contract

TA: But what is it?

*Adamson smiles

MA: That would be telling!

*Max returns to the telly

MA: And another one goes. Timothy your guys are dropping like flies!

*Allen stands for a second unsure what to do next

MA: Close the door on your way out Timothy. There’s quite a draft coming through here!

*Allen and his team back away and the action goes to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:31 am

Match 1
Chaos vs Jonathan Daniels

Back at ringside we join our commentating team for the first match of the night which would see two men looking to get their 6CW careers back on track, as we join Harold and Henry Lloyd we see how disinterested Henry appears to be, his brother attempts to build up some excitement.

HA: To kick off tonight's jam packed edition of Anarchy we see two men who haven't quite fufilled their true promise...two men who-

HE: That's the understatement of the year, we have superstars like Tyler Roth and Enforcer and we expect the fans to sit through these let downs, wake me up when someone I like is on?

Harold ignores his brother as “It's an Omen” screams out over the loudspeakers bringing the crowd to their feet, the fans cheers are quickly drowned out by the sound of fireworks as a procession of green pyros light up the stage, suddenly the arena is shrouded in to darkness as a green spotlight begins to roam through the crowd eventually stopping on the ramp as Granite begins to play, the cheers once again go off as Chaos appears through even more pyro.

HA: This man calls himself the true prophet, over the past few weeks though he has found himself on the wrong side of results...one thing he has in common with the man he's facing here tonight.

HE: So they're both losers!? Brilliant work Harold!

HA: Tonight, for one man...that changes and 2014 can truly begin, all it takes is one win and you could start off an amazing year.

Chaos reaches the ring and jumps on to the apron before quickly jumping over the top rope, he paces the ring for a few moments before saluting the adoring fans who cheer even louder. The cheers are quickly halted though as the lights come up and a huge array of gold pyros blast out lighting up the entrance, as “Perfection” begins to play a confident looking Jonathan Daniels makes his way out on to the stage, he points to his t-shirt before turning around and revealing the slogan on the back.

HA: His t-shirt reads “I am perfect...you're not”, that's something that Mr Daniels hasn't quite proved yet, maybe tonight he could silence his critics?

HE: Out of the two of them, I have to say I'm probably going to have to side with Daniels.

HA: Brother, we are meant to be on the fence at all times...there should be no picking sides.

HE: This is a complete mismatch! A complete David vs Goliath!

HA: and you remember what happened there right? When will you learn?

Daniels makes his way to the ring and mocks the fans as he goes, they boo and jeer him as he reaches the ring steps and flexes his impressive muscles before slowly making his way in to the ring, getting in to the corner he mocks the size of Chaos before ordering the ref to ring the bell.

HA: It looks like Daniels is wasting no time, he must feel that his weight and height advantage will be too much for Chaos to deal with...

The bell rings and Daniels is instantly across the ring crashing in to Chaos with a viscous clothesline, Chaos begins to get to his feet but Daniels is already on the offensive again hitting hard knees to the gut of his opponent, Chaos fights back with a chop but Daniels manages to throw his light weight opponent across the ring with minimal effort, Chaos hits the ground hard but rolls to the turnbuckle pulling himself up, Daniels bursts towards him but is met with raised feet from Chaos that sends Daniels stumbling back to the center of the ring. Chaos wastes no time and pulls himself up to the top rope looking for a huge cross body but Daniels catches the cruiserweight, dropping him in to a backbreaker before pulling him up and hitting a massive fall away slam.

HE: Daniels in complete control! I think you might have been right about him starting 2014 tonight!

Daniels watches as Chaos gets back to his feet and mocks him as he takes a second to compose himself, Daniels meets a groggy Chaos with a huge punch to the face before pulling him in and hitting a huge stalling suplex. Daniels quickly rolls over and makes the cover with a confident look on his face.

…...2

A look of shock covers the face of Daniels who shakes his head and argues with the ref giving Chaos time to get back to his feet, the crowd will him on as he stalks Daniels who is still arguing with the official, tapping his hand three times and screaming about the slow count. The crowd errupt as Chaos bolts forward towards a turning Daniels who looks for another clothesline, Chaos manages to duck the attempt and instead springboards off the ropes hitting a perfect moonsault splash taking the big man down to the mat. Daniels is quickly back to his feet but is met with more fast pace offensive, Chaos hits a well aimed pele kick taking Daniels down to the matt before signalling for the top rope to the fans, the fans go silent in anticipation as Chaos looks down at Daniels.

HA: It's called high risk for a reason...if this goes right it could be the end for Daniels...if it goes wrong, it might be the end for Chaos...CHAOS RISING!

The crowd cheer as Chaos launches himself off the turnbuckle looking for his modified version of the Starship Pain only for Daniels to lift his knees, planting them in to the ribs of the self proclaimed greatest cruiserweight in the world. The crowd boo as Daniels gets to his feet and begins to mock the crowd before turning his attention back to Chaos who is gasping for air, Daniels storms over pulling Chaos up before showing off his strength lifting Chaos in to a gorilla press.

HE: Actually, I have to say...the more I see him wrestle the more I begin to agree with his t-shirt, what a display Daniels is putting on here tonight!

HA: I have to agree but Chaos isn't out yet!

The crowd are stunned to silence as Daniels drops Chaos from the gorilla press in to a devastating spinebuster in the middle of the ring before making the cover

…...2
…......KICKOUT!

Once again Chaos finds the strength to kick out, Daniels stays on his knees in disbelief before turning his attention back to the ref, he pushes him back in to the corner before shouting orders at him as Daniels begins to hit the turnbuckle near the ref three times the ref pushes him back pointing to the 6CW badge on his shirt, reminding him that he is in charge and he won't hesitate in disqualifying him right now. Daniels shakes his head and scowls at the ref before turning back to Chaos who is on his knee's Daniels walks over and pulls him in to a powerbomb position, he mocks the fans once more before hoisting Chaos up on to his shoulders, Chaos reacts with huge punches to the face of Daniels that causes him to stagger back, the groggy Chaos continues to rain down punches that cause Daniels to fall back on to the ropes, the momentum sends both then forwards but Chaos is able to use the momentum hitting a breathtaking hurricanrana armbar in the middle of the ring, Daniels begins to struggle for a second but is soon on his feet using his amazing strength to lift Chaos in the armbar position in to a modified powerbomb, sending Chaos down hard.

HA: Oh my god! What a display of power...what a display of brute strength...I think that might be it!

HE: I always knew Daniels had what it took...unlike Chaos!

…...2
…......thr-

HA: You were saying!? Chaos once again defying nature and kicking out... Daniels looks like his about to lose it

Daniels screams out in frustration before pulling Chaos to a kneeling position, Daniels begins to land hard rights to Chaos who seems out of it, Daniels continues to hit the skull cracking blows before beginning to hit knees as well, the crowd can hardly take it as Daniels backs up from the reeling Chaos before charging forward hitting a big boot sending Chaos back down, Daniels once again makes the cover

…...2
...KICKOUT!

The crowd are back on there feet as Chaos once again preforms a miracle and kicks out, Daniels remains on his knees and places his hands in his head for a second, he lets out a second frustrated yell as he notices Chaos, to his shock and the shock of the fans Chaos is back up and yelling at Daniels to hit him. Daniels obliges, gritting his teeth and hitting hard chops to the chest that echo around the arena. Each hit brings out a scream of defiance from Chaos who yells at Daniels again who seems to get even more frustrated, Daniels backs up and runs in for the big boot but Chaos drops down instead hitting a drop kick to Daniel's supporting leg taking him down to the mat, Chaos gets back up and meets a kneeling Daniels with a running knee that grounds him again, Chaos stalks Daniels for a second and charges at him once more as he gets to his feet.

HA: Springboard drop kick!

HE: NO! PERFECT STORM! This one is done!

The replay shows how Chaos bursts towards the ropes and uses them to go for a springboard drop kick only for the strength of Daniels to show it's advantage, Daniels catches Chaos and turns the moves in to his Perfect Storm (ala Crimson's Red Alert) leaving both men down, the crowd boo as Daniels begins to crawl towards Chaos who is all but out, Daniels finally reaches Chaos and drapes a hand over his chest, the crowd will Chaos on as the ref begins to count.

…...2
…......NO!

The ref halts the count as Chaos' foot instinctively drapes itself across the bottom rope, Daniels rolls off and lets out a third and more aggressive scream, he gets to his feet slowly and drags Chaos in to the middle of the ring, once again making the cover

…...2
...KICKOUT!

As Chaos kicks out with everything he has Daniels hops to his feet and once again berates the ref, grabbing him by the collar he pushes him across the ring and orders for him to count faster, the ref once again attempts to warn him about touching an official but Daniels tosses the ref across the ring and drops to the outside, storming over to announce table he grabs a steal chair and slides back in to see Chaos who is on his knees in the centre of the ring.

Daniels (shouting): You want to disqualify me!? I'll give you a real reason!

Daniels sprints forwards swinging the chair at full force towards Chaos, the ref looks up just as the chair cracks crashes across the top of Chaos' head giving him no choice but to call for the bell, Daniels throws the chair down towards the referee and rolls out of the ring, storming up the ramp with a look of rage etches across his face, we then cut back to the ring where Chaos can be seen coming too, he struggles to get back up as we cut to Harold and Henry.

HA: Daniels might think he is perfect but his anger got the best of him here tonight!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:33 am

*Backstage after the match Jonathan Daniels is stood with Tim Allen, Daniels is still red in the face and he is shaking his head. Allen lifts his microphone but Daniels grabs it from his grasp

JD: This isn’t an interview. I know what you’re going to say. You wanna know why

*Allen shrugs his shoulders

JD: I’m not a stupid man Tim. I see what’s going on. People are not taking me seriously. They saw me come here making promises of glory, talking about perfection. I hear what people are saying behind my back

And they just think they can get away with it!!

Well I’ve had enough!!!

You think you can disrespect me then you just saw what will happen. I’m not taking this s**t anymore

*Daniels slams down the microphone and walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:34 am

*Billy Shaw walks through the corridors and into the dressing room, a room empty except for Jack Hurst.

Hurst stands as Shaw enters and welcomes him "Good day to you, Billy isn't it?"

"Billy, yup, Billy Shaw"

JH "Welcome to 6CW. We've seen your work, you're quite the adventurous fellow. This audience will love that spirit, but you must remember to put winning into the equation at all times. The fans love an entertainer, but they shan't love a man who takes winning as a bonus."

BS "That's not me, Mr Hurst. Sure, I wanna let em see the figure of Shaw through the air, but I come to do business too."

Hurst smiles and shakes Shaw's hand "Good, good, that certainly bodes well. I would love to give you some advice ahead of your match tonight, but that Cassidy seems an altogether wild entity"

BS "I'm just gonna go out there and do my thing. Winter and snow can be as it pleases, Corkscrews crack through ice. We'll see that tonight.

JH "I think you'll do just fine Billy." They shake hands again and Hurst leaves.

*Shaw looks around him, takes it all in and seems content to be here in 6CW.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 am

*Backstage in the office of The Authority. Mr. Jones and Drake Callihan are sat watching the opening match up highlights on screen

DC: Do you ever wonder what could have happened?

*Jones appears puzzled

MJ: Care to elaborate. Perhaps set the scene a little more?

*Drake stands and pours a drink

DC: If our plans hadn’t come off. If EWF hadn’t agreed to the sale. What would 6CW be like now?

*Jones removes his glasses

MJ: You ask the question like the answer is not obvious. If the deal had not been brokered then my interest in this ‘project’ would have….. how can I say…. Been considerably diminished

But we do not deal in what ifs – We had calculated plans. I was certain that the end result would have been successfully achieved. Did you have doubts?

*Callihan laughs a little uncomfortably

DC: You have to admit it was touch and go at times

MJ: Not from my point of view. I had managed my part of the deal with perfection. Dean Andrews had been removed and 6CW was under our control. The only remaining piece of the puzzle was EWF are you saying that you doubted your own abilities to seal the deal?

*Callihan snaps back

DC: That’s not what I’m saying Michael stop twisting my words

*A feint smile emerges on Jones’ face

MJ: It is a hypothetical quandary Drake. What has peaked your interest in this matter?

DC: Nothing just a moment of reflection at the start of another year

*Jones has a slight look of concern on his face and he changes the subject

MJ: Where is that daughter of yours tonight?

*Drake takes a sip from the glass

DC: I gave her the night off. She said she had some urgent business to deal with so I told her not to worry about coming to the arena.

I think she deserved a little break. Her recruitment drive has really paid off

*Jones sighs

MJ: A larger roster means a drain on profits. Revenue needs to increase to balance the offset. Basic financial management Drake

You really need to clear your head of all this whimsical reflection and remember why we are in this business Drake. Remember the strategy for this year, reduction of overheads with an increase in profits

*Jones smiles

More for less Drake. More for less…..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 am

Match 2
Nicky Cassidy vs Billy Shaw

HA: Welcome back here to ringside folks and I have to say that this next match is a very exciting one…not often we get to do this here in 6CW but we have the debuts of two new superstars in one contest….what do you think of that, Henry?

HE: I think this match proves the ever growing popularity of 6CW, aspiring wrestlers are desperate to get signed up with us…..these next two superstars have been offered that opportunity and it should be exciting to see which one of them seizes the chance with both hands…

HA: Both of them may, we just don’t know….but I think it is a great idea from management to pit these two debutants against one another….they have something to prove and that guarantees that we are going to get the absolute best from them…

HE: Definitely…but at the same time these two guys are going to be nervous….first ever televised match, in front of 5,000 here in the Copper Box….it is a very big deal…

The fans in attendance are making a great amount of noise and then “Under pressure” by Dr Dre & Jay-Z echoes out of the speaker system. Pyros explode across the front of the entranceway and then a figure comes sprinting out onto the stage….

HA: First up we’ve got Billy Shaw….former gymnast, Shaw is a highly athletic individual and a lifelong wrestling fan…he’s been working the independent scene for some time but his high-risk, daredevil, style has caught the attention of 6CW officials and they want to see how he performs on the big stage…

HE: Take nothing away from the independent scene, some fantastic talents working there, but this is 6CW…..Shaw needs to remember that…..his style is explosive, he is not afraid to put his body on the line, but he needs to be on his toes at all time because this roster is brimming with talent right now…

Shaw bounces down the ramp, tagging hands with the fans, and then he runs the rest of the way and dives under the bottom rope. Shaw goes to all four corners in turn, posing for the fans, before leaping down to await his opponent…

HA: Billy Shaw sure looks at home here under the bright lights…but when that bell sounds, we’ll find out just how comfortable he is…

Shaw stretches against the ropes, loosening himself up, and then “Cold as Ice” roars out of the PA system, greeted by another round of cheers from the fans in the Copper Box. The strobelights turn the arena ice blue and then a single spotlight falls on the stage. “Welcome to the Ice Age” appears on the big screen and then the message shatters into a thousand shards of ice as a figure appears in the entranceway.

HE: We saw this guy sign his contract last week with Kelsey Callihan, a lot of interest surrounding Nicky Cassidy…

HA: There certainly is…no pro-wrestling experience although Cassidy did excel at the sport during his college days….Cassidy’s name is known to many due his reputation as an “extreme, adrenaline junkie”…..

HE: I’ve seen clips of him on social media….base jumping, fire walking….this guy is as crazy as they come….

HA: Cassidy is somewhat of an attention-grabber….he loves the spotlight….and like his opponent here this evening, he is not afraid to put his body on the line in order to gain the upper hand…

HE: These two together in one match, we should be expecting fireworks…

HA: It goes without saying….I’m not surprised they were paired together, 6CW officials know this bout will get the fans talking…

Cassidy spins on the stage, opening up his fur coat to reveal his abs underneath, and then he smiles at the cheers and carries on walking to the ring. He removes his sunglasses and winks at female members of the audience before removing his coat and dropping it by the steel steps. Cassidy climbs up into the ring to join his fellow debutant…

HE: You can see that look in both Shaw and Cassidy’s eyes….yeah, they are excited but at the same time you can see the nerves….they know what a huge moment this is…

HA: Every aspiring superstar dreams of wrestling in front of the 6CW universe…..these two men have that chance, time to reach up and grab it….do not blink and let this moment pass you by…

Cassidy nods at Shaw and winks at him as both men circle each other, breathing in the cheers, and then listen to the referee’s instructions. Shaw looks focused as he bobs from one foot to the other and then he reaches out and tags Cassidy’s hand as the bell sounds…

HE: Nice show of respect, I suppose, but now that is all out of the window…so crucial to start out with a victory to your name…

They continue to circle and then they jam in for a lockup in the centre of the ring. Shaw twists the arm of Cassidy but Cassidy dives into a forward roll and sends his opponent flying across the ring. They get back up and Cassidy looks for a hiptoss but Shaw lands out on his feet and knees Cassidy in the stomach before flipping him up into the air…

HA: Power…

Cassidy counters the powerbomb attempt into a hurricanrana and then runs to the corner and springs up onto the top rope as Shaw gets back to his feet…

HE: Crossbody!

Shaw shows athleticism to leap into midair and he lands a fierce dropkick to the ribs of Cassidy as he comes down. Shaw drags Cassidy up and then slams him back down on the mat before heading to the corner….

HA: Billy Shaw not waiting around to take any risks…

Shaw looks ready to dive from the top but Cassidy is already up and swipes Shaw’s legs, dropping him down on the top of the turnbuckle. Cassidy lands with a succession of right hands before climbing up on the ropes with his opponent…

HE: Cassidy has a superplex on his mind…

HA: NOT RIGHT NOW!

Cassidy looks for the superplex but Shaw crashes heavy punches into the stomach of his opponent before jumping on his shoulders, swivelling around, and delivering an inverted frankensteiner from the top rope…

HE: Talk about crash landing…

HA: The fans love it…

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

Cassidy lands hard on his face and he struggles to get up as Shaw runs at him and rolls him into a cradle pin…………………………….1…………………………..2………………….kickout. Shaw drags Cassidy up and delivers a suplex before rolling out onto the apron and launching himself into a springboard….

HA: SHOOTING STAR…

Cassidy rolls out of the way and Shaw is able to land out on his feet but Cassidy quickly grabs his tights and rolls him up……………1……………………….2………………….kickout. They scramble back up and Cassidy nails a hard back elbow that sends Shaw back in the corner and follows in with a flying dropkick to the chest…

HE: I’m struggling to keep my eyes on this….these guys are so fast…

Shaw staggers out and Cassidy kicks him in the stomach before delivering a fisherman’s suplex……………..1……………………..2…………..shoulder up. Cassidy pulls Shaw up by the head but is stunned back by an inverted jawbreaker, knocking him into the corner. Shaw rushes in and attempts a monkey flip but Cassidy catches him and shoves him out before turning around and springing onto the ropes….

HA: WHAT A SHOT!

Cassidy flies back and he wipes Shaw out with a brilliant discus clothesline…………………..1……………………..2……………….Shaw kicks out. Cassidy pulls Shaw to his feet and tries to lift him into the air…

HE: Impaler…

Shaw sideswipes Cassidy’s feet and rolls over the top………………………1……………………2………………shoulder up. They get back up and trade right hands before Shaw kicks Cassidy in the stomach and looks for an Irish whip…

HA: Cassidy able to reverse that one….

Cassidy sends Shaw into the corner and follows in but Shaw uses the turnbuckle to spring up and over his opponent’s head before running to the opposite ropes and leaping into a springboard as Cassidy walks back out…

HE: CORKSCREW KICK!

The crowd applaud as Shaw comes flying through the air and connects with the aerial kick to the jaw…
…1
…..2
…………….shoulder up!

HA: The crowd thought Shaw may have done enough there but Cassidy is not giving up…

Shaw pulls Cassidy up and tries to scoop him into a piledriver but Cassidy jumps off the back and counters with a release German suplex. Cassidy claps his hands together, urging the crowd to follow suit, and then he runs the ropes and returns with rolling thunder….

HE: Cassidy’s turn to go for the finish…

1………………..2…………….kickout. Cassidy rolls into the corner and he waits for Shaw to get up before jumping toward him…

HA: He calls this the….ICE BREAKER!

Cassidy looks for a superkick right to the jaw but Shaw is able to duck underneath and counter with a backdrop. Cassidy gets back up and Shaw roundhouse kicks him in the temple, sending him into the corner, and follows up with a running spear-shoulder thrust. Shaw then lifts Cassidy up on his shoulders….

HE: FISHERMAN’S BUSTER!

Shaw runs Cassidy into the slam (Shellshocked) and crawls into the cover……………..1………………2………….Cassidy pushes his shoulder up in the air. The crowd are giving a great reaction to both superstars as Shaw gets back up onto his feet and he runs off the ropes before returning with a low dropkick that sends Cassidy rolling under the bottom rope. Shaw then claps his hands together and smirks before sprinting to the ropes and diving through…

HA: TIPPING THE TOPEE!

Shaw suicide dives through the ropes and wipes out Cassidy on the outside. The high-flier stands and tags hands with the fans in the front row before pulling “Ice Cold” back up and throwing him under the bottom rope…

HE: Shaw knows he has Cassidy in a little trouble right now….he senses a big chance….CORKSCREW LEGDROP!

Cassidy rolls out of the way quickly and sends Shaw crashing down on his posterior. Ice Cold then gets back up and he grabs Shaw’s arm and pulls him into a mahistrol cradle………….1………………………2………………kickout. They get back up and Cassidy ducks a right hand before pulling Shaw into an inverted backbreaker (ala Randy Orton)…………………1…………………2……………shoulder up!

HA: I think if there was any question that these two men could last the pace here in 6CW then they have evaporated…what a fantastic showing….

Cassidy crawls to the corner and tries to drag himself to his feet as Shaw starts to rise in the centre of the ring. Shaw chases in for a shining wizard but Cassidy kicks out with both feet, sending his opponent backward, and then runs at Shaw…

HE: Tilt-a-whirl….

Shaw spins Cassidy up and attempts a powerbomb but Cassidy drops out on his feet and looks for an impaler DDT, only for Shaw to counter with a sitout spinebuster. Shaw rolls to the corner and he jumps up top….

HA: What a photo opportunity this is….SHOOTING STAR ELBOW DROP!

HE: He got the full impact….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 am

Shaw flips from the top rope and he drills his elbow down into Cassidy’s chest, leaving the crowd breathless. Shaw looks impressed with himself as he crawls over and drops over Cassidy’s chest…
….1
……….2
……………….thr-Cassidy kicks out!

HA: The kid has guts….

HE: The Ice Man is not melting away so easily….

Shaw complains to the referee and argues he should have a three count but the official tells him it is a two and orders the match to continue. Shaw breathes deeply and he waits for Cassidy to get back to his feet before lifting him onto his shoulders….

HA: Looking for that scoop piledriver again…

Cassidy kicks his legs and he falls off the back before shoving Shaw into the corner. He follows in but Shaw spins around the ropes and lands a kick over the top that sends Cassidy staggering back to the centre of the ring. Shaw drops out on the apron and then he springboards back in with a flying dropkick…

HE: Cassidy pulled himself out of the dangerzone there….

Cassidy forward rolls out of the way of the impact and sends Shaw crashing down into the canvass. Cassidy then slaps his thigh as he stands up and waits for Shaw to join him….

HA: ICE BREAKER!

HE: You forget about it….

HA: WAIT….

Cassidy lands with the thunderous superkick to the jaw of Shaw, leaving his opponent flat on his back, but before he can make the cover he is lifted up off the ground and drilled into the canvass from a full nelson slam by Jonathan Daniels…

HE: This is brilliant…

HA: What the heck is Daniels doing out here? The nutjob couldn’t even finish his own match here tonight, what business does he have interfering in another…

HE: I guess he got tired of beating down on Chaos….he’s looking for some new victims…

HA: He just ruined a damn fine match between two debutants….

The referee calls for the bell and quickly begins to admonish Daniels but the giant superstar shoves the official away and shakes his head. Daniels looks down at Cassidy and grins before turning his attention Billy Shaw and he nails a running boot to Shaw’s face…

HE: Daniels sending a message…he said he wanted bigger opportunities and respect…he warned that if he wasn’t given it then he would take it…

HA: This is pathetic….Nicky Cassidy and Billy Shaw were both making their debuts tonight, they both put on an amazing performance….and Daniels has ruined that…both men and all of these fans have been robbed of a clean finish…

HE: This is a dog eat dog world, Harold….you need to be willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead….Daniels has made a name for himself tonight and I think he deserves credit…

HA: He deserves a goddamn fine and suspension…

Daniel stands over Shaw and Cassidy, laughing at the boos of the crowd, and he can be heard mouthing “Time to start taking me seriously” before exiting the ring and grabbing a steel chair from the announce area. The boos grow louder as Daniels climbs back in…

HA: Someone needs to put a stop to this…

HE: We already saw how effective Daniels can be with a steel chair earlier tonight…

Daniels lifts the chair up and he beckons Cassidy to stand before swinging the chair at his victim’s head….

HA: TABLES TURNED….VAN DAMINATOR!

The crowd roar as Cassidy ducks the chair shot and then he leaps up and heel kicks the weapon right back into the big man’s face. Daniels staggers off balance and then Billy Shaw springboards off the ropes and sends Daniels flying with a headscissors. Daniels gets back up and both men crash him into him with dropkicks that send him staggering backward and over the top rope….

HE: No…no this wasn’t scripted…

HA: Jonathan Daniels getting everything he damn well deserves…Shaw and Cassidy showing they can work together as well as they can beat the hell out of one another….an eventful debut for both men…

Daniels is in the aisleway looking angry, snarling back at the ring, as Cassidy and Shaw stare back at him. The crowd are cheering and chanting for Cassidy and Shaw as the two debutants nod at each other and then turn back to Daniels…

HA: Daniels high-tailing out of here like a scolded dog…glad to see this bully get a taste of his own medicine…

HE: You think that will be enough to keep Daniels away? He’ll be back and he’ll make both of these guys pay, just like he did to Chaos…

HA: Billy Shaw and Nicky Cassidy trending right now on Twitter…I expect big things for both of these men in the future…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:44 am

*The action goes backstage and the crowd boo as they Daniel Reilly standing by with Timothy Allen. Reilly is dressed in a blood red hoody and he lounges back against the wall, presumably bored and uninterested with the interview.

Allen: I am joined at this time by the man making all the headlines right now….Daniel Reilly!

*Mostly boos from the crowd

Allen: Daniel, last week you returned here to 6CW and you did so in devastating fashion….a brutal assault on Drake that has left the “Original original” with a serious concussion….the question on everyone’s lips, Reilly, is why?

*Reilly smirks and then pushes forward off the wall to speak

Reilly: You want to know why? You want me to tell you what makes a former two time world champion wake up in the morning and decide that now is the time to return to the company where he made himself famous?

Well then listen up good, Tim, because I have no problem with tell you or anybody else “why” I came back…

*Reilly listens to the reaction from the crowd for a moment and then he continues to speak

Reilly: For anyone who knows about the history of 6CW, anyone who has followed this company from 2008 up unto the present day will know that from day one me and Drake never saw eye to eye…we never liked each other…in fact the last time me and Drake shared a ring together, he chased me from this industry and tried to end my career…

Allen: Didn’t you try and run him over?

*Reilly holds a hand in Allen’s face

Reilly: I didn’t ask for your input….Drake came back to 6CW and he ran me out of town but now I am back to return the favour….only I’m going to do the job properly, I am going to make sure that Drake can’t ever come back….I am going to guarantee that by time I am finished with Drake his career will be over.

*The crowd boo

Reilly: And you can all shut the hell up….I didn’t come back here for adulation, I came back here to right the wrongs of the past and then forge a new future for myself in this business…when I am done with Drake, when I have exacted my revenge and I have my pound of flesh….then my attention focuses to whichever poor soul is unfortunate enough to be holding the 6CW World Championship….that’s what I want….and that is exactly what I am going to get…

*Reilly lounges back against the wall and smiles as the fans chant “A55hole”

Allen: Tonight is your first match back and the 6CW Universe can’t help wondering why you are booked in a match with two members of The Authority against Scott Harris….are you pledging your allegiance to Mr Jones and Drake Callihan?

*Reilly twists his head from side to side, weighing up the question, and then moves forward again.

Reilly: I think you people have followed my career long enough to know I don’t pledge allegiance to anybody….my only master is championship gold and that is as far as it goes….my problems with authority are well documented and I’m not about to start dressing in a uniform or bowing down to a man in a suit….but Jones and Callihan gave me a way back into 6CW, they offered Drake’s head to me on a plate so right now I’d say we had mutual interests…I don’t dance to anyone’s tune and I don’t follow orders….I won’t ever consider myself a Soldier of Authority….but if they need a guy to kick someone’s head from their shoulders then they have my number….as long as they give me what I want, I don’t foresee any problems…

Now if you excuse me…I need to go and out a loud mouth rookie in his place…

*More boos from the crowd as Reilly smirks at Allen and then brushes past him, exiting the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:47 am

*We go backstage where we see Chaos being treated after the hellacious chair shots he received. We can see blood trickling down underneath his mask as he rocks backwards and forwards mumbling to himself as he sits on the bed. The doctor checking on him is attempting to determine a concussion.

D: How many fingers am I holding up?

*Chaos doesn’t answer but instead continues to mumble to himself

D: It is imperative that you answer me, you've suffered tonight and it could be said that...

*Chaos suddenly seems to snap out of his trance

C: We're not good enough any more, you don't believe in me anymore, the words of the prophet mean nothing...

D: I was going to go with that you are in here every week

C: Oh but your always there aren't you, trapped in the one room clawing to get out, unseen by those who refuse to look under the mask. Do they not appreciate what we did together? What I still do for you daily. What being the greatest truly means. It means protecting you, it means remaining in charge, it means protecting you from Him, from me, from yourself

D: You're not making any sense...

C: But I bet you think it is so simple don't you? Just like when you set Him free. When you tried to remove me from the equation and look where that left us. Oh no you need me at the helm; you need me to make the decisions for us. You need you're True Prophet to guide you

D: What I need is for you to stay calm and just let me...

C: (Suddenly screaming) STOP!

*The doctor backs away as Chaos stares at him with a fury in his eyes that we have never seen before

C: (Screaming) STOP!

D: But you need help

C: (Screaming at full volume) I SAID STOP!

D: This is not good, not good at all

*The doctor leaves to go and get help as Chaos stands

C: Maybe for once you need to listen to me. Can you not see that you have driven us to this? Being a distraction, being directionless, being destroyed? Those parasites flocked to us but you drove them away. You drove them all away, why? In case I... (Chaos' expression changes and his head tilts) In case you tried one of your little ideas. In case you raised your objections, in case you... asked them to free you (His expression changes back). And what if I did ask them, they would have rallied, they would have converted you back to... Me!

*With the camera looking over his shoulder Chaos suddenly removes the mask; we see that it is drenched in blood

(The twisted voice returns) You are nothing without me (His tone changes) all this time with your ramblings about us it was never us was it? The host never agreed to this (His tone changes) But you need me, without me we are weak and feeble. You saw how it was before, we were betrayed by others. You cannot trust them, you can only trust me. Trust me my love, together we will conquer all. Together they will burn before us……….. Together!!

*Chaos slowly raises the blood drenched mask back to his face. He goes face to face with it as if they are staring each other down

(His voice calmer and more placid) I trust you, together as always. The Host and (His voice turning back to his normal manic way) the Prophet.

*Chaos pulls the bloodied mask back over his head, the blood running down over his shoulders

Good decision my old friend

*Chaos slumps backwards like a rag doll his eyes barely open

For both of us...

*Chaos' eyes slowly close before the doctor returns with a group of EMTs, they stand above the unconscious and unmoving Chaos as we fade to black

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:49 am

Match 3
Handicap
Scott Harris vs Marty Helms/Mike Conrad/Daniel Reilly

HA: If ever there was a description to sum up the meaning bull(beep) then this next match is what it
is all about…

HE: I really don’t see your problem?

HA: That’s a joke, right? Scott Harris has been wowing the 6CW universe with his performances over the last month and a half, running roughshod over the competition….and so what do The Authority do? They put him in a goddamn three on one handicap match…

HE: Harris said he wanted more competition, now he has got it….nothing to complain about…

HA: Your as full of it as The Authority are….everyone else in the building knows this is a goddamn fix….I don’t know why Jones and Callihan are so down on Scott Harris but it stinks….I feel for the poor kid because he is one heck of an athlete…

The crowd in the Copper Box roar into life as “Survival” echoes out and then Scott Harris makes his appearance. He stands on the stage, his hood covering his face, and then raises his arms in the air as pyros explode behind him. Harris lowers his hood and stares intently around him before walking down to the ring…

HA: Last week we saw Scott Harris submit Jonathan Daniels but later that night he demanded a bigger test from 6CW Co-Owner, Drake Callihan and he got a beatdown from The Authority’s newest member, Marty Helms, for his troubles…

HE: Harris was nagging too much….Drake decided it was time to show Harris who is the boss and that is exactly what he did….if the message hasn’t sunk in yet then it sure will after this match…

HA: I just don’t get it…what has Harris done wrong? All he did was compete like is expected of him and that seems to have rubbed the management up the wrong way…

HE: Harris is a cocky, young, upstart…he’s been walking around here saying he is a big-time player….you make statements like that then you need to back it up….tonight is a chance for him to do exactly that…

HA: Yeah right….this match hasn’t been setup for Harris to showcase himself, it has been setup for him to get his a55 kicked…

Harris tags hands with fans and then removes his hoody and runs up the steel steps, stepping through the ropes into the ring. He uses the ropes to stretch and then his eyes dart up to the entranceway as “King of Kings” blasts out….

HE: Here comes Conrad and Helms, clad in the deep red of The Authority…..doesn’t Helms suit that colour…

HA: I couldn’t give a damn….Marty Helms is a damn fine fighter but the only reason he joined The Authority is for the fast track to the top…I can’t respect that…

HE: Who cares why he joined? Helms knows The Authority is the future, the dominant force and he made the best choice that anyone could….

Helms and Conrad stand on the stage and they smirk as the crowd boo them before high fiving and walking down the ramp. Helms is pointing up at Harris and trash talking him as he and Conrad get closer to the ring…

HA: Mike Conrad seems to be back in The Authority’s good books…..I guess the beating he took from Plague last week was punishment enough…

HE: Conrad showed The Authority that he was sorry for dropping the ball and he has vowed to come back stronger…the beating from Plague is the best thing that happened to him…

HA: Would you listen to yourself….you are insane…

Helms and Conrad walk around the outside and tease storming the ring as Harris is constantly watching over his shoulder for a sneak attack. The crowd are chanting for “The Sharpshooter” but Harris looks on edge…

HA: Harris looks as though he is expecting an attack at any time….

Harris and Conrad continue to watch Harris and then “Broken Dreams” shatters like glass through the speakers as all attention turns to the stage. Red pyros go flying into the air and the 6CW universe boo in the majority as Daniel Reilly comes walking out from the backstage area…

HA: A lot more boos from this crowd then there was last week for Daniel Reilly…

HE: These people don’t like to hear the truth….Reilly explained why he is back in 6CW, I guess it didn’t sit well with these nostalgic fools…

HA: You are really starting to test my patience….these fans have supported Reilly since the beginning of his career but repeatedly he has spat that support back in their faces….Reilly is back for one reason and that is himself….

HE: Well who bloody cares? Reilly is an astute man, he returned because he sensed an opportunity to make himself a shed load of money….to become even more successful than he already has been, he deserves a goddamn round of applause…

HA: Reilly came back because he is an arrogant S.O.B….he took out Drake because he couldn’t let go of a three year old grudge….and now, judging by this match, he is offering out his services to the highest bidder…..he is a hired lady of loose morals…Daniel Reilly working in partnership with crooked management, never did I think I would see the day…

HA: Reilly knows that The Authority can support him…it is mutually beneficial…

Reilly’s dark eyes are full of malice and he slowly slithers down the ramp to join Helms and Conrad in the aisleway. All three men begin to look up at Harris and then Conrad and Helms storm the ring to start the match…

HE: Harris is going to need eyes in the back of his head and about three more pairs of arms to stand any chance in this match…

Harris quickly knocks Conrad down with a right hand and then floors Helms with a right hand. Conrad gets back up and eats a clothesline before Helms suffers the same fate from a fired up Scott Harris. Conrad staggers up and Harris lashes chops into his chest before whipping him across the ring and he throws him through the air with an overhead suplex. Harris gets back up and Helms tackles him into the corner before unloading with shoulder thrusts to the midsection. Helms lands two before Harris drives his knees up into Helms’ head, staggering him backwards, and then he runs out and floors Helms with another clothesline.

HA: Scott Harris fighting as though his life depends on it….the crowd love it…

Helms gets up and he runs at Harris but the “Sharpshooter” ducks his shoulder and backdrops Helms over the top to the outside. Conrad is up and he looks for a clothesline from behind but Harris ducks under him and waistlocks Conrad into a big German suplex…

HE: Harris can have his moment of success but it won’t last…..SEE!

Harris gets back up and walks straight into a stiff dropkick to the face from Daniel Reilly. Reilly kneels over Harris and smirks before placing Harris into a headlock and pinning him to the mat….

HA: Reilly using his veteran instincts to slow Harris’ momentum right down….

HE: That is why The Authority got him involved in this match…

Conrad and Helms climb up onto the apron and wait for a tag as the cameras pan back to Reilly and Harris inside the ring. Reilly continues to press Harris to the mat and squeezes his forearm under Harris’ chin…

HA: Daniel Reilly’s first match in quite some time….I am sure he is happy for this kind of pace…

HE: It may take Reilly a week or two to blow off the ring rust but once he has, good luck to everyone else…

Reilly tries to keep Harris grounded but Harris is able to get back up onto one knee, releasing some of the pressure from around his neck. Harris works his elbow free and he jams it sideways into the ribcage of Reilly before countering out with a fireman’s carry take-over….Reilly gets back up and looks for a clothesline but Harris catches his arm and takes his opponent down….

HA: Harris looking to work himself into position with a submission….

HE: Reilly isn’t going to fall into that trap….

Harris tries to synch in an armbar but Reilly slides out and lands with three solid right hands to the face of his opponent. Harris staggers back against the ropes and Reilly Irish whips him across the ring and looks for a backdrop as Harris returns…

HA: Harris not falling for that one…

Harris stops short and he grabs Reilly by his head before slamming him down on his face. He then welcomes Reilly back up and drives forearms into his face before whipping him to the corner and follows in with a shining wizard. Reilly staggers out and Harris throws him across the ring with an overhead belly to belly suplex…

HE: That isn’t supposed to happen…

HA: Scott Harris showing guts and heart here, he won’t just bow down….

Reilly gets back up and he walks into Harris but blocks a t-bone suplex attempt with a solid headbutt to the ear. Harris staggers off balance and Reilly lands a dropkick in the back that sends Harris staggering into the corner. Reilly follows in with a clothesline and then lands thudding punches to the body before tagging in Mike Conrad…

HE: This is where The Authority have the advantage all day long….they can tag in and tag out as often as they like….Harris has nobody…

Conrad lands hard knees into Harris’ back before pulling him around and lifts him into a suplex………………….1…………………….2…………………Harris kicks out. He drops knees into Harris’ head and then begins to fire in punches to the face but Harris lifts his legs up and tries to drag Conrad into a triangle choke….

HA: Conrad in danger of getting caught out here…..Harris so dangerous in all aspects…

Helms is forced to come to the rescue and he stomps right down on Harris’ face, quickly breaking up the scuffle on the ground. Conrad gets back up and he joins Helms in stomping down on Harris before the referee intervenes and sends Helms from the ring. Conrad pulls Harris up and shoves him into the corner before stomping on his stomach….

HE: This is just turning into a beating now….Mr Callihan and Mr Jones will be happy that Harris is being brought down a peg or two…

Conrad drives his elbow into the jaw of Harris before grabbing his arm and whipping to the opposite corner. He follows across with an attempted splash but Harris sidesteps, sending Conrad crashing against the turnbuckle, before he drags his opponent out into a huge German suplex……1………………..2………………kickout. Harris keeps his hands locked around Conrad’s waist and pulls him up…

HA: When Scott Harris gets an opportunity he does not let it go so easily….

Harris connects with a second suplex and then he pulls Conrad back to a standing position for the completion of the hat-trick…

HE: You cannot beat The Authority….when will people learn this?

Helms is back in the ring and he clobbers Harris from behind before scooping him up and levelling him with a stiff backbreaker. The referee warns Helms to leave the ring and the newest member of The Authority does so with a smile upon his face…

HA: Every time Scott Harris gets even a sniff of a chance he is taken out by the opposition….

Conrad crawls to the corner and makes the tag to Daniel Reilly, an action that draws boos from the crowd, and then Reilly climbs up onto the top rope. Harris staggers back up and Reilly wipes him out with a missile dropkick before covering………………..1………………….2……………….kickout. Reilly drags Harris up and tries to lift him into a powerbomb but Harris drops out back and counters with a backslide……………………1………………………….2……………………shoulder up.

HE: Will you put this guy away….

HA: Not as simple as The Authority thought it would be….

Reilly gets back up and looks for yet another dropkick but this time Harris catches his feet and drops him on the back of his head. Harris holds Reilly’s legs and stomps down on his stomach before twisting him over on his front…

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

The crowd get excited as the submission looks imminent but then Reilly wriggles free and kicks Harris into the ropes, where Helms grabs him and drops him, throat-first, across the top. Harris stumbles back around and into a spinning powerslam…………….1………………………2…………..kickout. Reilly leaps into the air and drops a knee to the chest of Harris before repeating the process twice more. Harris holds his body as he stumbles up and Reilly flips him onto his shoulders before dropping him into a fallout neckbreaker (ala Orton)……………………..1……………………..2……………….shoulder up!

HE: Reilly looks great….like he hardly missed a step…

HA: He is in a 3 on 1 handicap match, though….let’s see how he fares in a one on one situation…

Reilly stomps down on Harris’ head and chest before backing away to the corner, waiting for Harris to stand. His eyes bulge with intent, his hands locked around the ropes, and he seems to be weighing up his foe as he inches forward…

HA: We saw Reilly do this to Drake last week…..no…..

HE: HE’S GONNA KICK HIS HEAD OFF!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:50 am

Reilly runs forward and looks for the soccer punt to the skull but Harris spins away and swipes Reilly’s feet before quickly turning him into a liontamer…

HA: What a counter….

Reilly yells out in pain as Harris jams his knee into the spine and applies the submission hold. Mike Conrad quickly comes to the aid of his teammate but Harris relinquishes the hold on Reilly and takes Conrad down by the legs…

HE: Stop him…

HA: Conrad’s turn to feel the force of Harris’ submission….

Harris turns Conrad over into a liontamer and the Authority member yells out in pain before Marty Helms comes charging in and drives his knee into Harris’ stomach. Harris doubled up and Helms pushes him back against the ropes before lifting him into a spinebuster as he comes back…

HA: This is too much…how is anyone supposed to survive this kind of handicap…

HE: If you are as good as Harris proclaims to be then you should find a way….

Helms stares down at Harris and then exits the ring to call for a tag. Reilly gets back to his feet and he lands a leaping elbow drop to the chest of Harris before tagging Helms into the action…

HA: Helms seems to have been hand-picked by The Authority to take care of the problem posed by Scott Harris….

HE: A big chance for Marty…he takes care of Harris and then I see big things in his future…

Helms smiles as Harris tries to get back up and then he begins to club his opponent across the back. Harris repeatedly falls down on his knees and then tries to stand again before Helms rags him up and drags him in…

HE: BULLHAMMER!

Harris dodges under the elbow and tries to counter with a dragon suplex but Helms drives his head back and catches Harris across the bridge of the nose. The “Sharpshooter” falls back into the corner and Helms follows in with a brutal knee to the stomach, causing Harris to spit all over the mat, and then he lifts him up onto the top rope…

HA: Marty Helms believes the top rope could take Harris out of his comfort zone…

HE: Be on your guard, Marty…

Helms lands right hands and forearms before lifting Harris’ arm over his head and tries to pull him into a superplex….

HA: Harris not moving willingly….

HE: Helms is a strong man, he’ll move him….

Helms tries three more times but Harris blocks his attempts and then counters with a suplex of his own, dropping Helms back to the mat on his chest. Helms rolls away in pain as Harris steadies himself on the ropes and then launches himself off…

HA: FROGSPLASH!

HE: The frog got flattened…

Helms drives his knees up and into the midsection of the airborne Harris, sending him rolling away in agony. Helms slowly gets back up to a standing position and then he rushes forward and drills Harris with a spear….

HA: A target forming on the body of Scott Harris….

Helms nods his head and then hooks Harris’ legs………………………..1……………………………2…………………kickout. Helms looks at the referee with a little shock on his face but then he merely shrugs his shoulders and stands up. Harris is struggling to get back to his feet and Helms repeatedly boots him under the ribs before offering the tag back to Mike Conrad…

HE: Marty Helms happy to take a little rest….let Conrad take the reins…

Conrad gets back in and he chokes Harris against the ropes before releasing on the count of four. Harris is clearly hurting as Conrad uses the ropes to jump in the air before driving his knee down into Harris’ stomach…

HA: Scott Harris has done nothing to deserve this beating….there is no reason why this match should be taking place…

Harris rolls out of the ring to take a moment and Mike Conrad takes the opportunity distract the referee. Marty Helms drops down off the apron and he runs Harris back into the security railing before lifting him up and dropping him across the solid steel…

HA: The referee has no idea this mugging is taking place outside of the ring…

Helms throws Harris back under the bottom rope and then returns to the apron as Conrad takes control once again. Conrad pulls Harris up by the head and he knees him in the stomach before whipping him across the ring…

HE: Harris is going to get put out of his misery any time soon…

Harris comes back and Conrad benches him up but the “Sharpshooter” falls off the back and he pulls a dragon suplex out of nowhere……………..1……………………2………………….shoulder up. They get back up and Conrad tackles Harris back into the corner and looks for a shoulder thrust flurry but Harris leaps over the top of him and drags him into a pinning combo…………………….1………………………2……………..kickout. They get back up and Harris kicks Conrad in the stomach before grabbing his arm….

HA: SHOT IN THE…

Marty Helms storms the ring and tries to attack Harris but he sidesteps and sends Helms clattering into Conrad before gripping Helms around the waist and hauling him into a German suplex…

HA: I don’t know where this kid keeps getting this energy from but it is incredible…

HE: I don’t believe it…

Harris throws Helms into one suplex………………..two suplexes…………and then a third one that crashes Helms back down on his neck, sending him rolling away in pain. Daniel Reilly is back in and he punches Harris back to the ropes before looking for an Irish whip….

HA: Harris dodged inside…..OH YES!

The crowd roar as Harris keeps ahold of Reilly’s arm and drags him into the centre of the ring before nailing an overhead belly to belly suplex. Reilly gets back up and Harris sends him flying with a t-bone before ushering Reilly up again and he runs into him with a clothesline that sends Reilly over the top…

HA: Scott Harris might just do this thing….against all odds….

Conrad sneaks up behind Harris and grabs his tights……………..1…………………………2……………Harris just kicks out. They get back up and Conrad looks for an RKO but Harris counters into a pendulum backbreaker and then rolls into the corner. The flashbulbs go off as Harris heads to the top rope and then jumps….

HE: Mr Jones….Mr Callihan….you need to do something….

Harris lands the frogsplash on Conrad and he gets to one knee with a smile on his face, drawing even more cheers from the packed out crowd in attendance. He then stands up and he stalks Conrad, trash talking him as he does so, and then he rags him up and grabs his arm….

HA: Harris is seconds away…SHOT IN THE DARK….THAT WILL DO IT!

Conrad crashes into the mat from the Olympic slam but Harris shakes his head, unsatisfied with that kind of finish. He motions to the crowd that Conrad is getting turned over and the audience applaud as Harris grabs Conrad’s legs and flips him on his front…

HA: Mike Conrad has nowhere to go…he’s done…

HE: He only just earned his place back in the good books….cmon Mike….

HA: Forget it….SHARPSHOOTER!

Harris looks down at Conrad and smirks before turning him over and applying the sharpshooter submission. Harris bends the knees of Conrad and really arches down on the back, extending the pressure to the maximum…

HA: Conrad can’t handle it….he’s gonna tap….

HE: RKO!

Conrad’s hand trembles with agony and is just about to come down to tap out as Daniel Reilly sprints back in and drills the “Sharpshooter” with an incredibly athletic RKO. Reilly kneels over Harris with a dark smile and then he rolls from the ring, signalling that his job is done…

HA: Reilly showing his “hired gun” tendencies right there….he feels he’s done enough….

HE: And he has…check out Marty Helms….OH YES!

The crowd boo as Reilly starts walking up the ramp to the back and then Marty Helms is shown on the top rope. He looks down at Harris and then jumps off with a flying headbutt that lands right to the stomach and ribs of the “Sharpshooter”. The impact sends Harris rolling around in agony, coughing and spluttering all over the canvass, and Helms quickly jumps on him…
…1
……2
……………….3!

HE: What a win….great performance from Helms, Conrad and Reilly…

HA: I’m not even talking to you…it was a damn three on 1 handicap match….the only man who comes out of this with any pride or honour is Scott Harris….no way was he going to win this match but he damn sure came close, The Authority will think twice about crossing him again…

HE: No they won’t…..they beat him, they ended his undefeated streak…..Harris won’t be so cocky after this…

“King of Kings” blasts out and Marty Helms stands over Scott Harris with an arrogant smile on his face. He pounds his chest and laughs before dragging Mike Conrad up and helping him from the ring. Helms trash talks Harris a little more as they leave and then The Authority members continue to celebrate in the aisleway. Harris is still coughing on the canvass, holding his ribs, as he struggles to try and get back up.

HA: Scott Harris looks like he is having some difficulty with his breathing….what a damn shame it would be if these jackals had caused an injury to one of the fastest rising stars in the industry today…

HE: Like I said, Harris will have learned his lesson now….he can’t go around here making demands with consequences….

HA: You make me sick….I sure as hell hope Scott Harris comes back from this and lays siege to the whole of The Authority, this was completely uncalled for….I guarantee that Harris is going to be coming after Marty Helms after what has taken place here…

Harris leans against the ropes and looks out at both Helms and Conrad with hatred in his eyes. Helms smirks back at his rival but Harris shakes his head and points at Helms as if to say that they are far from finished. Harris then stumbles from the ring to a huge ovation from the fans…

HE: What a start to this show….I can’t wait for what else is in store…

HA: This is 6CW, which means things are only going to get better…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:53 am

*Drake is walking backstage; he appears a little distracted and is playing with his phone

D: Where are you?

*Drake lifts the phone to his ear and the feint sound of ringing can be heard

Click… This is the voicemail of Oliver Keane. I’m sorry I can’t get to the phone at the moment but please leave a message after the tone…

BEEP!

*Drake sighs

D: Oliver, where are you. I‘ve been ringing all day!!

We really need to talk about our plans and how recent events effect what we need to do. I …. I didn’t expect Daniel Reilly to come back and I don’t know if it’s The Authority trying to keep me busy and make me lose focus on the fight against them but I wouldn’t put it past them

Olly……… This is getting serious now and we need to show unity. We need to stand together more now than ever

Please….ring me when you get this. We………….I need you

*Drake hangs up and rests the phone against his temple a worried look on his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:56 am

"Every week I get damn interviews when I'm losing, I kick off 2014 as the year of Jimmy Phillips and now I can't find Tim or Christy"

*Phillips is strolling around backstage, talking aloud to himself, and dipping his head in the door of every room he passes.

"A-ha! James, it's time for my close-up!"

*Phillips bursts into a room where Christy James is rehearsing to camera.

CH "Not now Jimmy, I've got a lot to prepare for tonight, there's new guys everywhere and I need to find out who they are for the 6CW audience"

JP "New guys?! They'll have their time, but it'll come after the dominance of the Talent! Let's get this interview going!"

Christy doesn't look up from the papers she's reading "Not tonight, talent"

Jimmy sighs loudly and then a smile slides across his face "Yo, Mr Camera dude! Hit the big red record button, Jimmy Phillips is so talented he'll interview himself"

*Jimmy drops his head and then brings it back up with a huge grin on his face

"So, Mr Phillips, you showed the world last week why wrestling is about to be taken over by the year of Phillips. It was a great start to 2014, how did it feel to beat Helms on the first show of the year"

"Well, Jimmy, can I call you Jimmy? Sure, thanks. Well, Jimmy, it felt great to get back to winning ways so these fans could finally see the Talent becoming the pro they know he is."

"And you claim this is your year, at such a precocious age, are you really sure you can be the next big thing in 6CW?"

"Age is only a number Jimmy, I might be 22 but I'm 222% better than what you saw last year and that makes me the number one contender to every title on God's green earth!"

"Tonight you face off with former EWF Champ Vincent Costello. Is this your biggest test to date?"

"Well, Jimmy, I think you'll soon see tonight that this is Vincent's biggest test, not mine. Touchdown!"

"Thanks for the interview Talent, you really are going places. Ladies and Gentleman, that was Mr Jimmy Phillips! Remember the name, he'll soon be your undisputed champ!"

Christy pipes up from her chair "Least I know my job isn't under any threat!"

*Phillips laughs, gives her a wink then walks away, clearly pleased with himself as the camera fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:58 am

Match 4
Jimmy Phillips vs Vincent Costello
On commentary: Jack Hurst

We cut back to the ringside area and are once again met by the commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd who have been joined by a special guest in the form of the Gentleman of Professional Wrestling Jack Hurst.

HA: Next we have a match involving two key figures in the short history of EWF...Vincent Costello and “The Talent” Jimmy Phillips...if memory serves me correctly the last time these two faced off it was during a triple threat match at Scars and Stripes for Costello's EWF World Heavyweight Title.

HE: A match that Costello won and that it why my money is firmly on him, in all honesty this match up seems pretty unfair...Costello is unstoppable at the moment and Phillips hasn't really got out of first gear since coming over to 6CW!

HA: Something that he admits himself, though he hasn't quite reached his full potential you'd be a fool to write him off, fans of EWF saw just how good he could be and 2014 is a new year!

HE: This is 6CW; the fact that you could even compare it to EWF is disgraceful! The only good thing is ever did was bring us Enforcer, Tyler Roth and this man here!

The Copper Box Arena descends in to complete darkness as the titantron comes alive, it flickers for a few seconds before the word “RUN” cover the entire screen, the lights come up and Vincent Costello is stood on the stage, he mocks the fans as he walks towards the ring.

HE: When you look at Costello you're looking at a man who truly encompasses the spirit of this business, he'll do whatever it takes to win..

JH: You say that like it's a good thing Henry...Costello is nothing more than a gorilla that somehow learned to quote gangster films.

HE: Don't you think that's a little unfair!?

JH: True, monkeys are much smarter than I give them credit for...I shouldn't compare them to that brute.

Costello makes his way around the ring and pauses as he over hears the insults of Hurst, instantly pulling him up from his seat and shouting in his face about their match 10 days ago that saw Costello get the winning pin fall over Hurst. Security is quick to break it up and force Costello in to the ring, his gaze still set on Hurst.

HA: Now Jack, you obviously have a dislike for this man but you have to admit he is a talented fighter.

HE: Something you learnt last week right?

JH: Vincent Costello is a man who gets the job done no matter what he has to do it's a shame that he decided to forego his dignity and honour in the process, last week he got the better of me but I was the one who could hold my head up high.

Suddenly the crowd begin to cheer as “Cold Cash and Colder Hearts” and Jimmy Phillips appears on the stage with a determined look across his face, he walks down to the ring before jumping up on to the apron as pyros shoot from the ring posts, Costello and Phillips meet in the middle of the ring, as the ref splits them up and Costello shouts down at Hurst to “watch how it's done!”

JH: “Costello once again showing the world how NOT to act...someone should tell him decorum goes a long way!”

HE: I think he'd tell you where to put your 'decorum' Jack.

HA: Sorry to break this up gentlemen but we have a match about to start in the ring.

The bell rings and both men burst from their corners colliding in the centre of the ring, the crowd explode as both men trade blows neither giving in, suddenly the cheers from the crowd are cut off as Costello cuts the brawl short by landing a hard knee to the gut of Phillips, he mocks the crowd before launching Phillips against the ropes and looking for a clothesline, Phillips is able to duck but the crowd once again duck as Costello meets the returning Phillips with a huge back elbow taking the former American football player down. Costello looks over at Jack Hurst before dropping down and making a cover, Phillips pushes him away before the ref can even make it to one.

HE: Costello looks like he wants to make quick work of Phillips here tonight!

HA: I don't care how tough you are...it'll take more than that to take Jimmy Phillips out of this one! He's promised that 2014 was going to be his year and since then he's showed so much more determination!

Costello yanks Phillips up from the mat who fights back, pushing Costello back across the ring before meeting him with a big clothesline taking Costello off his feet, Costello gets back up straight away but is caught with another followed by an expertly executed hip toss, the crowd begin to chant for Phillips as he begins to stalk Costello. Costello is back up but ducks a clothesline before charging Phillips back in to the turnbuckle, following it up with repeated shoulder blocks, he rears back before charging in again only to be met by the knee of Jimmy Phillips who takes a second to recover before running forward and hitting another hard knee to the head of the kneeling Costello.

HA: Costello could be out!

REF: 1...2...KICKOUT!

The crowd groans as Costello powers out and rolls down to the outside near the commentary table, he takes a second to compose himself as fans begin to hurl down a tidal wave of abuse. Distracted, Costello begins to mock the fans further before noticing Hurst on commentary

JH: It's people like Vincent Costello that give this sport a bad name...no class-

For the second time in the night Costello charges over pulling Hurst from his seat and threatening him, Costello pulls his hand back looking to shut Hurst up for good

HA: What an impact!

The crowd goes crazy as Jimmy Phillips bursts over towards Conrad charging him in to the ring steps before rolling him back in to the ring; Phillips goes for the cover but once again only gets the two to the annoyance of the crowd. Phillips pulls Costello up and throws him against the ropes and as he returns looks for a belly to belly only to be caught with a huge charging headbutt that sends him crashing down to the mat, Phillips crawls over to the turnbuckle and begins to pull himself up but he is met by a running kick from Costello who shakes off the pain from his previous attack before landing huge kicks to the gut of Phillips, the ref counts to 8 before Costello steps back, once again shaking his head.

HE: It looks like that charging headbutt affected Costello just as much as it affected Phillips!

JH: He needs to be careful; he could end up killing off his last brain cell.

Costello charges over with a raised knee to the now standing Phillips before pulling him in and hitting a huge stalling suplex, the crowd begrudgingly count along as Costello holds Phillips in the air for around 20 seconds before landing him hard on the canvas, Costello follows this by pulling Phillips in and hitting a big neckbreaker

Ref: 1...2...KICKOUT!

HE: Costello can smell blood! This is the beginning of the end!

Costello stands up and runs his thumb across his throat, he watches as Phillips pushes himself up before stamping heartlessly on his hand, the crowd boo's get louder as a sick smile covers Costello's face, Phillips is once again pushing himself up and Costello hits a huge running kick to the ribs of Phillips sending him rolling to the turnbuckle where he pulls himself up to a standing position.

Costello mocks Phillips and shouts at him to bring it on, Phillips responds barreling forwards and meeting Costello in the middle of the ring

HE: Omerta! I told you!

JH: Don't speak too soon Henry!

Chants for Jimmy Phillips break out as the replays show Jimmy reversing the Omerta attempt instead turning it in to a huge DDT that once again sends Costello rolling down to the outside, Phillips takes a moment to shake the cobwebs off before following his opponent down, both men meet with huge punches but Costello manages to take control once again, he mocks the fans in the front row before tossing Phillips in to the guard rail, he repeats this three more times each time ignoring the referees warnings.

HA: Ring the damn bell ref! He's clearly not playing by anyone else's rules!

The boos in the arena continue as Costello rears up and attempts huge shoulder block only for Phillips to drop down out of the way, Phillips pulls himself up and once again meets Costello, Costello throws a punch but his shoulder has clearly been hurt from the impact.

Phillips takes advantage throwing Costello in to the ring post shoulder first before rolling him back in the ring, the crowd cheer as Phillips stalks Costello

HA: The Game Changer...

HE: I think you mean Kerb-stomp!

Crowd: Holy sh!t! X 10

The replay shows how Costello is able to duck the Clothesline From Hell attempt only to have the Kerb-stomp reversed in to a huge Powerbomb from Phillips, Phillips makes the cover...

…...2
…......3!

HE: NO! Look at Costello's foot!

The ref shakes his head as Costello's foot is revealed to be on the ropes, Phillips begins to look frustrated as he pulls Costello up and launches him off the ropes. Costello returns and is hit by a huge shoulder block from the former footballer, he gets up and is instantly body slammed in the centre of the ring.

HA: The fans are behind this man tonight...he promised that 2014 would be his year and it's starting to look that way!

As Phillips pulls Costello up and attempts to pick him up for a suplex he drops to one knee and grabs his face, Costello begins to throw punches as the replay reveals Costello catching Phillips with a thumb to the eye, the crowd boo as Costello begins to once again target the ribs and back of Jimmy Phillips with kicks and punches before hitting a huge spine buster and making the cover, the crowd cheer as Phillips kicks out at 2...Costello looks up at the ref and complains hitting his hand on the canvas three times before getting to his feet, dragging Phillips up with him.

HE: The Authority need to hire referee's who can count! That was clearly three...

JH: You're going to trust Costello when it comes to counting?!

Costello pulls Phillips over to the turnbuckle before lifting him in to a seated position on the top rope, Phillips fights back with punches but his momentum is cut off with a barbaric headbutt from Costello. Costello climbs up with Phillips and poses before lifting Phillips on to his shoulders.

HA: What the hell is Costello looking for here? This could break Phillip's neck!

HE: I think that's the idea Brother!

The flashbulbs go off as Costello dives from the second rope with Phillips perched precariously on his shoulders as the men hit the ring they both remain down and the ref is forced to count, the replay showing that Phillips was able to turn the second rope attack against Costello using his momentum to ensure Costello took the brunt of the attack. As the ref counts the fans begin to will Jimmy on

….5
…..6

Both men begin to stir as the referee reluctantly continues to count them out

…...7
…....8
….....9

The crowd explode as both men manage to reach their feet before the 10 count, both looking worse for wear as they square off in the centre of the ring, the two men exchange punches. Phillips is able to take control and begins to hit repeated jabs but is cut off with a huge back hand from a groggy Costello, Costello attempts another backhand but Phillips blocks it before delivering one of his own, Costello goes down to one knee but is able to continue to fight back as both men give everything they have to stay in the match.

Phillips hits a kick to the head of the kneeling Costello that forces him down further; he gets back up but is knocked down once again with a running shoulder. As Costello attempts to get up Jimmy climbs to the second rope and shouts at Costello to get to his feet. Phillips jumps off looking for a massive axe handle

As Phillips goes for the axe handle Costello is able to catch him midair delivering his destructive Black Hole Slam...The Omerta! The crowd stunned in to silence as they watch Phillips lay out cold, Costello drags him in to the centre of the ring and begins to mock the fans pacing the ring and making sure they saw just what he was capable of...after a few moments Costello struts over to Phillips and places a foot on his chest

…...2

HA: Not like this!

…......KICKOUT!

The crowd goes crazy as Phillips is able to push the foot of Costello off his chest for a late two count, Costello reacts angrily dropping down and going for the pin again.

…...2
…......KICKOUT!

Once again Costello reacts angrily and goes for the pin a third time, this time Phillips is able to kick out at one, Costello stands up and paces the ring angrily...once again he notices a certain commentator.

JH: Vincent Costello once again proving that even if you can't graduate from school, you can become a wrestler!

Costello walks over leaning on the ropes and begins to berate Hurst, Hurst's comments clearly hitting a nerve of the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion

JH: Harold, don't you agree that when you look at Vincent Costello you really have to wonder if evolution is a good thing?

HA: I value my life so I think saying nothing at all is the best option right now!

Costello attempts to climb on to the apron, clearly ready to shut Hurst up.

…...2
…......3!

HA: Ladies and gentlemen...Jimmy Phillips is your winner!

JH: Ha the buffoon, got exactly what he deserved

The shocked crowd break in to a huge celebration as the replay shows Jimmy Phillips pulling Costello back in to the ring and rolling him up for a three count.
As Costello slams the mat and berates the referee. Phillips who has rolled to the outside of the ring is standing with Jack Hurst who raises his arm aloft as the scene switches backstage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:00 am

*Backstage Mr. Jones is sat in the office of the Authority watching the highlights of the previous match when there is a knock at the door. Jones switches of the TV screen

*Jones re-fixes his tie and clears his throat

MJ: Enter

*The door opens and in walks Vincent Costello’s lawyer Anthony Abbott. Jones intimates to a seat at the desk

MJ: Please Mr. Abbott, take a seat. Can I get you a drink?

*Abbott politely declines and Jones returns to his seat

MJ: Now I guess you are wondering why I have asked you here this evening.

AA: I am assuming it is to discuss Mr. Costello’s contract

*Jones laughs

MJ: Careful, you know what assuming anything does!

*Abbott shifts uncomfortably in his seat

MJ: But yes in this instance you are correct. I want to iron out any confusion around his previous contract

*Abbott snaps back

AA: Previous contract?

MJ: Well yes. Of course. You must see that once EWF ceased to be any promises made to your client could not be carried over into the new company.

We did send out a memo that clarified all of the changes to terms and conditions. We couldn’t be bound by the mistakes of the previous owners of either 6CW or EWF. You must see that we can’t just hand out Golden contracts to all and sundry?

I am sorry Mr. Abbott but it is out of my hands. If you have any questions I am sure the legal team will be happy to clarify the detail with you. Have a good evening

*Abbott looks confused

AA: And you think that is it? You refuse to take responsibility and everything goes away. I am afraid it is not that simple. My client has been clear with his wishes and he will take this further

*Jones smiles

MJ: Is that a threat Mr. Abbott?

Because I do not take kindly to threats

*Abbott stands

AA: No threat but a promise. I know all about you Mr. Jones. I know all about how you try to ride roughshod over everyone and assume that nobody will stand up against you.

Well as you said, we know what happens when you make such assumptions. I will be in touch Mr. Jones but accept this as fair warning that this will not just go away.

As you well know contracts are tricky documents to get right and in the right hands nothing is written in stone

*Jones snaps back angrily

MJ: What does that mean?

*Abbott smiles as he exits the room

AA: We will be in touch Mr. Jones

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:01 am

*Back at ringside

HA: Earlier on reporter Timothy Allen sat down with 6CW's very own man with wings Robin Reborn to see how he is feeling ahead of his encounter with Alexander Altair

*The scene changes to a sit down interview between Tim Allen and Robin Reborn

TA: Tonight, Robin you face a man who has targeted you from his first steps into this company. What runs through your mind when you think about that vicious attack back at Season's Beatings?

RR: Pity, Tim. You gotta pity a man who sneaks around like a snake and attacks from behind.

Where's his balls?

Front up like a man. I made an impact in this company by getting up every time I got hit and making grown men jump onto their feet as I soar through the sky. He's come in and shown he's a coward from day one. Pity it is, my man, pity all day.

TA: Are you not angry at your new foe?

RR: Oh, I'm gonna kick his lips off his face too. Don't you worry about that, man, I'm gonna go after him.

TA: Are you not worried that this is more than just "wrestling" to Mr. Altair? He seems to make no apologies for savagely attacking you and ignores questions of his conduct.

RR: This is a dog eat dog industry, I get that people sometimes cross the line to make sure they're well fed. But this is 6-C-Dub for a reason, if you can't wrestle like a pro then down you'll go. He can fight on the street or on Tekken. The minute he forgets he's in a ring he'll soon get taught a lesson.

TA: Don't you think that ironic from a man who takes joy from flying off of structures?

Reborn smiles "I'm just changing the playbook. I face bigger, badder men in this company than in any other company in the world. People like me gotta make a change to bring home the boom."

TA: And tonight, will you conquer Altair?

RR: That boy gonna cry as sure as I can fly.

TA: Thank you for your time Robin

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:02 am

Match 5
Robin Reborn vs Alexander Altair

The action returns to ringside and the crowd give a cheer as “Thrift shop” by Macklemore echoes out of the speakers and Robin Reborn comes bouncing out onto the stage.

HA: One on one action up next folks and this is a match with plenty of ill-feeling…

HE: It is a personal one….Alexander Altair debuted at Seasons’ Beatings and he did so by attacking Robin Reborn for no good reason…..tonight Reborn gets his chance to even the score with the dangerous British born fighter….

HA: Altair has shown in the last couple of weeks that he is a force to be reckoned with….but Reborn is a tough kid and he never backs down from a challenge….he will take the fight to Altair without a doubt….this should be a cracker…

HE: Altair has that no nonsense Russian background, he really is bad to the bone…

Reborn tags the hands of the fans as he continues to make his way to ringside and then he vaults over the ropes and inside the squared circle. Reborn takes to the turnbuckle to poses for the crowd as he waits for his opponent…

HA: Robin Reborn knows that he has a real challenge on his hands tonight…but this is a man that once fought Xtreme Champion, Ojore twice in one night…

HE: Reborn has no fear but that isn’t always a good thing….

Reborn jumps down onto the canvass as “MK Ultra” blares out and the boos begin to echo all around. Two security guards lead the way out onto the stage and then Altair follows them, covered from head to toe in a black robe. Altair keeps his head down as he follows security to the ring and then he removes his robe…

HA: Altair is extremely intense…

HE: I’ve heard wild rumours about his personal life…

HA: I’m not going to speculate about Altair’s backstory but what I will talk about is his deadly approach to this profession…..he seems extremely dedicated to causing pain to anyone and everyone who crosses his path…

HE: He’s a mean guy…why the hell does he have security escort him to ringside?

HA: I guess Altair likes to present himself as a big attraction….let’s hope his in ring performance backs it up….

Altair’s ghostly white appearance shines in the spotlights and then he walks up the steel steps before climbing through the ropes to join his opponent. The referee searches both men for illegal objects and then he steps back, satisfied, and calls for the bell…

HE: Altair has his eyes locked on Reborn like he is a piece of meat….

HA: Altair is the hunter….Reborn the hunted….a predator stalking his prey….

HE: But Reborn won’t just lie down….he may be an annoying twerp but he will fight to the last….

HA: You’re damn right he will….he has a score to settle with Altair….

Reborn and Altair circle around one another for a few moments and then work in for a lockup. Altair is quick to grab Reborn’s arm and he tries to twist it behind his back but Reborn fires out with a hard elbow to the face and counters with a snapmare….Altair gets back up and Reborn dropkicks him to the canvass before welcoming him up again and he throws his opponent into a hiptoss…

HA; Robin Reborn came here tonight to really fire out at his attacker..

Altair holds his back as he gets up and Reborn nails him with hard right hands before looking for an Irish whip. Altair reverses and sends Reborn off the ropes but RR cartwheels back and out of the way before turning quickly and wiping out Altair with a spinning heel kick as he approaches…

HE: Reborn is one step ahead right here…

Reborn quickly leaps onto Altair with a standing moonsault and covers………………….1……………….2…………….kickout. Reborn lets Altair get up whilst he crashes roundhouse kicks into his foe’s chest (ala Daniel Bryan)…

HA; Reborn letting rip….serious aggression behind each one of those kicks…

Altair reels off balance but then he catches Reborn’s leg in mid-kick and stands up. Reborn stumbles off balance for a second but then he counters with an enzeguiri that sends Altair staggering into the corner. Reborn follows up with a shining wizard, dropping Altair into a seated position, before doing a lap of the ring and returning with a bronco buster..

HE: I don’t think I have ever seen Robin Reborn this fired up….this effective…

HA: I guess this is what you get when you try and end his career…

Reborn gets to his feet and he breathes in the cheers of the crowd before he beckons Altair to stand up. The British-Russian is slow to his feet but eventually he rises and Reborn watches him stand before shooting a roundhouse straight toward the temple…

HA; Altair did well to prevent that…

Altair throws his hands up and blocks the kick before stomping out at the gut of Reborn and he lifts him onto his shoulders...

HE: Running power…

Reborn drops off the back and he quickly springs onto the ropes for a tornado DDT but he is wiped out in midair by a dropkick to the stomach from Altair. Altair rags Reborn back up and drills him with a DDT……………..1…………………..2………………..kickout. Altair stands and he stomps viciously on the back of Reborn’s head before backing against the ropes and returning with a jumping knee to the skull…

HA: Altair starting to find a home for his ruthless approach, Reborn’s head is the target…

Reborn rolls over on his back and Altair chokes him with his elbow before releasing on the count of four. Reborn crawls to the ropes and tries to stand as Altair runs into him with a boot to the ribs and then pulls him to the centre and scores with a snap suplex………….1…………………..2…………..shoulder up!

HE: This is the first time we have seen Altair in one on one action and he looks right at home…

HA: Altair signed to this company with a lot of promise, I am not at all surprised by the standard of his performance thus far…

Altair rams elbows down into the back of Reborn before he drags him up and locks his opponent into an abdominal stretch. Reborn yells out in pain but refuses to tap as Altair yanks him back by the hair and drives elbows into the exposed ribcage of RR…

HA: Altair is being very wise here….he has slowed the pace to a standstill and stopped Reborn from gaining any sort of momentum…

Altair keeps Reborn locked in place and then suddenly he scoops his opponent up and drops him into a backbreaker. Reborn is flat on his back as Altair kicks him over onto his front and then applies a camel clutch…

HE: Altair is performing fantastically well here….he is so dominant…

HA: And he loves to utilise submission holds, you might say he is an expert in the subject…

Altair locks his hands under Reborn’s chin and drags back on his head, sending pain into the neck of RR, whilst occasionally whipping a crossface punch into the jaw of Reborn. The referee asks Robin if he wants to quit but he just shakes his head and tries to pull himself closer to the ropes…

HA: Reborn is a tough customer, he may not be able to stop Altair’s attacks but he will not wilt under them…

Reborn pulls himself closer to the ropes and he reaches to grab ahold but Altair suddenly releases the submission and drags Reborn back to the centre by his legs. Altair attempts to turn Reborn over into a cloverleaf but Reborn turns away and kicks out with his feet, catching Altair underneath the left ear.

HE: The kick seemed to shake Altair, his legs wobbled…

Altair stumbles back into the ropes and then Reborn gets to his feet and runs into his opponent. Reborn turns his body into a wheelbarrow position and then drags Altair down into a bulldog before running to the ropes and returning…

HA: Cartwheel Moonsault!

1…………………….2……………….Altair kicks out. Reborn stands up and he drops a leg across Altair’s throat before repeating the process twice more. He then pulls Altair up to his feet and lands a suplex before heading to the corner and climbing up to the top…

HE: Reborn has somehow survived Altair’s attacks and now he has his own chance…

HA: 450 SPLASH!

Reborn’s fightback doesn’t last long as Altair drives his knees up to block the 450 splash, splintering them into Reborn’s gut as he lands. Reborn rolls away in pain and then he stumbles back up as Altair runs at him and punts him straight in the ribs. Reborn takes the impact flush and he rolls under the bottom rope, doubled up in agony…

HA: Altair’s attacks may have broken ribs…

The referee tries to keep Altair in the ring but AA isn’t interested and he follows Reborn to the outside. Reborn is using the steel steps to clamber up and Altair lifts him into the air before dropping him across the steel. He then pulls Reborn around and throws him against the ringside barrier…

HE: Robin Reborn was so desperate for his revenge but I bet he is having second thoughts now….

Altair stomps down on Reborn’s gut before pulling him back up and throwing him into the ring. Reborn is hurting as Altair runs into him with a hard knee to the gut and then he suplexes him into the air, dropping him straight into an inverted atomic drop and following up with a running powerslam….

HA: Reborn may be finished….

…2
……….Reborn gets his shoulder up!

HE: Reborn is making a believer out of me….the kid is tough…

HA: Maybe too tough for his own good…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:03 am

Reborn is slumped against the middle ropes as Altair rams knees into his spine and then drags him into the centre by his hair and throws Reborn down on the deck. The crowd boo as Altair stalks his opponent and then he invites him up and pulls him into a strait-jacket choke…

HE: Reborn won’t escape from this….he’s going to get sleepy very quickly…

Reborn quickly scrambles and squirms before running to the corner and jumping into the air. He presses both feet against the top rope and then pushes back, landing on top of Altair on the canvass………………….1……………..2……………….Altair releases his hold to break the pinfall!

HA: Reborn was close to taking this from right under Altair’s nose…

They get back up and Altair looks for a quick kick but Reborn catches his foot and nails a stepover heel kick to the face. The crowd cheer as Reborn then runs to the corner and springs on the ropes before shooting back and landing a splash across Altair’s chest………………1………………………….2……………..shoulder up.

HE: The Copper Box is hot tonight…..these guys are loving Robin Reborn’s heart and determination…

HA: This is grit…true warrior characteristics…

Reborn sits on the top rope and he waits for Altair to start standing before jumping off with a legdrop across the back of his opponent’s neck. He then ushers his foe back up and dropkicks him into the corner before following in with a monkey flip that sends Altair clattering back into the middle of the ring. The crowd cheer as Reborn hops up top and he waits for Altair to stand before jumping off with a seated senton across the chest…………………1………………….2……………Altair pushes his shoulder up!

HA: Reborn close to winning this one….this is not what Altair had in mind…

Reborn waits for Altair to get up and then he runs at him but Altair uses Reborn’s momentum to push him up and through the air. Reborn shows athleticism to land on the ropes behind and then he waits for Altair to turn around before jumping off and catching him with a tremendous tornado DDT……………………..1……………………….2…………..Altair kicks out!

HE; This is becoming uncomfortable to watch….Altair was widely tipped for victory…

Altair stumbles up and Reborn kicks him in the stomach before attempting a piledriver. Altair kicks his legs and refuses to budge before countering with a double leg swipe. He holds Reborn in place and then drops back, slingshotting Reborn to the corner, but Reborn amazingly lands on the ropes. Altair turns around and Reborn leaps off for an axe handle but he is caught with both hands around the throat…

HE: CHOKEBOMB!

HA: COUNTERED…

Reborn counters the chokebomb into a brilliant standing dragonrana……………………1…………………2………………Altair just manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. Both men scramble back up and Reborn lashes a kick into Altair’s calf, wiping him off his feet, and then grabs his legs…

HE: Reborn looking for a submission of his own….

HA: Altair desperate to avoid getting caught…

Reborn tries to synch in the sharpshooter but Altair struggles against the hold and then he reaches up and jams his thumb into Reborn’s eyes. The crowd boo as Reborn staggers away, temporarily blinded, and Altair crawls back up and runs at his opponent…

HE: Swinging neck….ah….

Altair looks for a swinging neckbreaker but Reborn slides out and counters with a backslide………………….1……………………2…………………..Altair just kicks out. They get back up and Reborn fires in with a buzzsaw kick but Altair catches his foot and spins him around…

HA: DRAGON WHIP….my word I think Altair blacked out…

Altair is not expecting Reborn’s trailing leg to explode into his face and he hits the deck upon impact. Reborn is on his knees, breathing deeply, and then he listens to the cheers of the crowd and stumbles up. He looks around and then down at Altair before running to the ropes and diving into the springboard…

HE: LIONSAULT!

Spray of sweat and blood flies through the air as Altair boosts his knees up and catches Reborn clean in the face. Reborn falls away, blood running from his nose and lips, and Altair rushes at him and jumps in with a deadly knee strike to the face (ala Daniel Bryan)…

HA: This is bad….Robin Reborn’s face is a damn mess….

HE: The referee would be in his rights to just call this off now…

Reborn’s face is covered in blood as he rolls over onto his stomach and just lies there, motionless. Altair drops down to his knees, not content with what he has done so far, and then applies a crunching crippler crossface….

HA: I really don’t think this is necessary…

HE: Altair wants to make a statement….6CW is taking notice of this guy right now…

Reborn is still reluctant to tap out but the pain becomes too much and he reluctantly slaps his hand against the canvass. Blood continues to run from his mouth and nose, all over Altair’s hands, and the Russian fighter refuses to let go of the hold even after the bell has sounded…

HA: Cmon Altair, release the damn hold….you beat the kid, you proved you’re a real bada55 but enough is enough…

HE: Alexander Altair is the epitome of “Bad intentions”….he still doesn’t want to release the hold…

HA: We need security down here….Altair is going to put this brave, young, kid on the shelf…

The crowd are booing viciously as “MK Ultra” plays out of the speakers and Altair continues to wrench back on Reborn’s head. Reborn is completely still, presumably unconscious, as the referee tries to pull Altair away from his victim…

HA: Stop it….damn it, this guy is sick…

HE: He’s like a man possessed….

HA: Someone stop this…

Altair’s cold eyes are lifeless as he continues to torture Reborn in the middle of the ring. The crowd are voicing their concern and then “Cold Ash” roars from the speakers and the cheers filter from all over….

HE: I GUESS JIMMY PHILLIPS HAS SEEN ENOUGH…

HA: Phillips is a popular figure in the locker-room, always willing to back up anyone who needs help….

Jimmy Phillips comes sprinting down the rampway, an angry expression on his face, and then he dives into the ring. Altair releases the submission, finally, and he quickly slithers from the ring as Phillips makes a beeline for him. Phillips kneels down to check on Reborn before signalling for EMT’s…

HE: Alexander Altair does not look impressed by Phillips’ interruption…

HA: Who gives a damn…Altair was way out of line with his actions and it is a good job Phillips acted when he did…

EMT’s arrive to check on Reborn as Phillips moves to the ropes and watches Altair leave the ringside area. Both men lock eyes and continue to stare at each other as Altair backs away and then disappears from site. Phillips turns back to check on Reborn…

HA: I sure hope Robin Reborn is going to be ok…the injuries he sustained in the match are bad enough but the continued assault in the aftermath could have lasting effects…

HE: Altair certainly showed he is wild and aggressive….a very good performance and he is one to watch…

HA: Both men performed well but I am afraid a good match has been overshadowed by the post-match antics…

HE: I think Jimmy Phillips should keep one eye open….Altair isn’t going to forget his appearance out here…

HA: Jimmy Phillips is more than capable of holding his own….I am sure he will welcome any sort of clash with Altair in the future…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:09 am

*Backstage and a dressing room door flies open

??: I didn’t mean it like that

*The camera pans round to reveal Liam Wood and Emmy in a heated discussion

E: I just meant don’t let this change who you are

LW: I know exactly who I am it is other people that keep letting me down

*Emmy places a hand on Wood’s shoulder

E: He is your friend

LW: Was……You have seen what has happened; you heard what he said last week. I don’t owe him anything!

E: You’re throwing it all away and for what?

*Wood snaps back

LW: This business means everything to me

*Emmy looks at the floor

E: More than me, more than us?

*Wood stays silent as Emmy storms out of the room. He turns to speak but is face to face with Drake Callihan

LW: What do you want?

*Drake laughs

DC: I see you’re as good at keeping the ladies as you are with your friends

*Wood squares up to Callihan but Drake steps back and brushes himself down

DC: Easy fella. I’m here with good news. We have been watching your little disagreement with Thunder and as surprising as it is it seems the fans are lapping it up, they can’t get enough

And as you know we always want to give the fans what they want…… as long as there is money to be made and this one appears to be a no brainer. So at Revolution all the macho posturing will be over, all the questions answered

Liam Wood vs Thunder (CROWD POP)

Two out of three falls

May the best man win

*Callihan walks away as the camera shows Wood glaring

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:11 am

*Elsewhere backstage Christy James stands, glowing as ever, a huge smile on her face

CJ "I welcome at this time...Deep Heat"

Heat walks into shot "That's Mr. Heat to you, and you'll be welcoming Mr. Blade here as well as he needs to make sure he hears every word I say"

Christy shows a little unease but carries on "Ok Mr. Heat. You're aware we are here to speak about Blade?"

"Of course I'm aware you silly bit of skirt. Do your job!"

*At this point Christy looks notably offended, but again knows her job and carries on regardless.

"Ok, Mr. Heat. Tonight we see your man here, Blade, take on DeMarcus Brown. Last year Brown was never allowed to get his hands on Blade, always jumping through hoops. You finally forced him to take on Ojore to earn his shot at Blade. Without the victory he required, he now gets a free shot. Why now?"

Heat straightens his tie and coughs. "Do not let this little arrangement fool you, Brown has earned nothing and is given no reward."

CJ "So, again I must ask, why tonight?"

DH "You can ask, and this time an answer you shall receive. Tonight, Mr. Blade here will continue on his punishing trip through whatever I damn say he'll do. Blade here" He turns to Blade and grabs him by the chin "Listen to me you ingrate...Blade here has failed me. And you can ask that idiot Conrad what happens when you fail Deep Heat. He will rue the day he let me down, and it is a lesson I am teaching Blade. A fervent Brown can destroy this puppet here, and maybe next time Blade will think twice before he fails me again."

CJ "And what next?"

DH "What next?! Whatever I say is next!"

Blade interrupts, to the shock and ire of Heat "I'm gonna go out there and make a statement "

Heat jabs his finger into Blade's chest "You better show me something, that damn Ronster gave more fight than you"

Blade riles up and takes a step closer to Heat, towering over him as Christy backs away from the scene. Heat stands his ground "Get out of my face. You don't have any power over me, you need me and you know it"

*With that Heat walks away and a frustrated Blade lets his shoulders drop and follows him as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 am

Match 6
Max Adamson vs Liam “The Viper” Wood

We return to ringside as “Radioactive” blasts out of the speakers and the crowd begin to show their displeasure at the arrival of Max Adamson. The Australian strides out on the stage, an arrogant smile on his face, and he flexes his biceps in front of the cameras.

HA: Huge singles match up next here on Anarchy….Max Adamson going one on one with “The Viper” Liam Wood…

HE: Both men have got their own personal feuds going on right now but they need to brush them aside for the time being….this is going to be one heck of a battle…

Adamson ignores the boos from the crowd and then he stands in the aisleway and laughs at their taunts before removing his vest and completing his journey to the ring. He climbs inside and then backs up against the turnbuckle to wait for his opponent…

HA: Last we saw Adamson make one final challenge to GazzyD…he offered to wipe out Gazzy’s debt if Gazzy can win but if he wins then he would enact a “Clause” in their contract….I have no idea what that means but it can’t be good news…

HE: But how can Gazzy refuse? This is his chance to finally get Adamson off his back…plus they are 1-1 at PPV’s, we need to a deciding leg…

HA: I think the fact that Adamson cost Gazzy his shot at the EWF Championship last week may be enough to persuade Gazzy to take the match…

Adamson does three squats and laughs at the crowd’s boos before “666” roars out of the PA system. The audience in the Copper Box rise to their feet and cheer at the top of their voices as Liam Wood comes walking out into view…

HE: And this man also has a lot of outside factors on his mind….

HA: Liam Wood and his former best friend Thunder have had a complete melt-down in their friendship over the last month…..now they are at each other’s throats and there seems no way back…

HE: “Seems”? Oh believe me, brother, there is no way back…you saw the brawl those two had last week during the “Face-Off”……all the years of friendship are out of the window, they won’t rest until one proves they are better than the other…

HA: That may very well be the case…but tonight is about Liam Wood and Thunder or GazzyD and Max Adamson….we’ve got Max and we have got Wood….this alone should be enough to keep any pro wrestling fan happy…

Liam Wood walks from one side of the stage to the other and he nods his head at the crowd before turning away and heading down the rampway. Wood reaches out and he tags hands with the fans in the front row before he climbs up on the apron and steps through the ropes.

HE: Wood is a former EWF Champion….Adamson was once upon a time the 6CW World Champion…..this really is a top level match…

HA: We deliver only the best here on Anarchy…

Wood and Adamson lock eyes as the referee checks them both over for concealed weapons and then steps back to call for the bell. Max has a few choice words for his opponent but Wood ignores him and then lashes a hard chop into Adamson’s chest…

HA: Wood not interested in talking….he wants to fight…

HE: Adamson wasn’t even ready…

HA: He was too busy running his mouth…

Adamson tries to cover up as Wood lands another chop and then changes up with three solid right hands. He grabs Max’s arm and looks for a whip but Adamson uses his strength to reverse and he sends Wood across the ring…

HA: Wood avoiding contact…OH WOW!

Wood comes back and he dodges underneath Adamson’s attempted clothesline before hitting the opposite side and returning with a flying discus punch knockdown. Adamson gets back up and Wood hits him with three quick snap jabs before sending him crashing into the corner. He rushes in for a clothesline and then he pulls Adamson out into an STO position (Sister Abigail)…

HE: Adamson needs to get himself back in the zone…

Wood tries to swing Max to the mat but Adamson spins out and kicks Wood in the stomach before lifting him up on his shoulders…

HA: CYCL-…

Wood drops off the back and he pushes Max into the ropes before flooring him with a big dropkick to the chest as he returns. They both get back up and Wood drives in with a knee to the stomach before lifting his opponent into a suplex…………..1……………………2…………….kickout. Wood gets to his feet and he leaps into a kneedrop before rolling into the corner and beginning to climb to the top…

HE: Wood not afraid to take a risk early doors…

HA: Liam Wood has made a career off of taking risks that others may not…

Adamson gets back to his feet as Wood launches from on high and scores with a clothesline that lands to the throat. Viper then gets back up and he wills Max to join him before kicking his foe in the gut…

HA: VIPER DRI…

Adamson puts the brakes on and then he counters with a backdrop that sends Wood to the ground. Viper gets back up and he is met by a strong clothesline from Max before staggering up again and into a big hiptoss….Max quickly drops down and applies a seated chinlock….

HE: Max starting to put a few moves together, he’s getting a little stability and that is what he needs…

Wood kicks his feet and struggles against Adamson’s grip before eventually turning on his side and starting to stand. Adamson tries to keep his hands locked in place but Wood manages to fire elbows into the body and then breaks out with a heavy headbutt to the face. Max stumbles back into the corner and Wood chases in for a stinger splash but Adamson dodges and sends Viper crashing against the turnbuckle. Max locks his hands around Wood’s waist and scores with a German suplex…

HA: Wood landed on his neck, he felt that impact badly…

HE: And Max isn’t finished there…

Max keeps his hands locked as he pulls Wood to his feet again and scores with a second suplex. The crowd boo as the Australian hauls the former EWF Champion to his feet and then completes the hat-trick…………………..1……………………………2………………….Wood kicks out!

HA: Adamson pulling out the trifecta of German suplexes in the early going….that will seriously weaken Liam Wood…

Adamson rags Wood up by the head and he tries to lift his opponent into a powerbomb but Wood kicks his legs and blocks the move. Viper then tries to swipe Max’s legs but Adamson clubs his opponent across the back and turns him into a neckbreaker………………1……………….2…………shoulder up!

HE: As soon as Adamson gets through with GazzyD then I think it is high time he started concentrating on getting back into world title contention…

HA: Adamson has all the skills to do so…I would imagine that is the plan…

Max drops an elbow into the back of Wood’s neck and then he backs up against the ropes and returns with a legdrop to the same area. Wood rolls over onto his back and Adamson scores with a series of right hands to the face before he heads over to the corner and starts to climb the ropes…

HA: Max’s turn to head for the skies….unorthodox move for a near 300 pounder…

Adamson reaches the top and he perches there, a confident smile on his face, before drawing his finger across his throat and standing tall…

HE: Max wants a shooting star…

HA: There is no way….

Wood is back up and he runs to the corner, swiping Max’s feet before he can jump from the top. Adamson falls into a crotched position and Wood levels him with right hands before he climbs onto the ropes as well…

HE: This is not an area where Max was hoping to find himself….he’s let Wood back in…

Viper bashes his head against the side of Adamson’s before hooking his head into place and pulling him into a superplex, the impact of which shakes the ring. The crowd applaud as Wood rubs the bottom of his back and then crawls into the pin…………………..1………………………2……………Max pushes his shoulder in the air.

HA: Wood registering a nearfall but Adamson is going to be a tricky customer to keep down…

HE: Max has been in much worse predicaments than this…

Wood gets back up and he drags Adamson to his feet before nailing a “final cut” suplex. Max is flat on the mat as Viper heads to the corner and he climbs up to the top. The flashbulbs go off as Wood nods his head and then jumps through the air…

HA: That is how you deliver an elbow drop…

HE: Right to the heart….

Cheers ring out as Wood ploughs his elbow right into Adamson’s chest. Max is in pain as he stumbles up and into a tiger suplex………………..1……………….2……………Max kicks out. Wood bangs his hand on the mat and then he rags Max up into a gutwrench and tries to lift him into a powerbomb…

HA: Wood is really taking the fight to Max, there may not be much left…

HE: There is enough…

Max lands out front from the powerbomb and he knees Wood in the stomach before running him forward and throws him through the ropes into the ringpost behind. Wood clatters into the steel and then slides out onto the apron before dropping to the concrete floor…

HA: And just like that the playing field gets levelled…

Adamson is sat on the deck, catching his breath, as Wood is slumped in a heap on the outside. The referee begins to count the Viper out and he is already at five…

HE: Wood hit the ringpost with serious impact….he might be knocked out…

HA: Gives Adamson a countout victory and I am sure he will be more than happy with that…

The count gets up to seven as Wood uses the ring apron to pull himself up and then rolls under the bottom rope. Max is quickly over and he stomps down on Wood’s back and head before dragging him into the corner and choking his opponent with his boot…

HA: With just two weeks to go until Revolution and with big matches in the pipeline for both of these men, neither will be happy with the amount of energy they are being forced to exert here…

HE: GazzyD and Thunder, on the other hand, will be delighted…

Adamson breaks the choke on the count of four and then he drags Wood to the centre by his legs and tries to turn him over into an STF….

HA: After clattering into the ringpost I think a submission could be the worst thing to happen to Liam Wood….

Wood tries to battle free but Max hammers sharp and deadly elbows into his neck before pulling him in and locking the submission in place. He drags up on Wood’s head, increasing the pressure, and locks his leg in place…

HE: Max is going to make Viper submit….he’s going to show the world that he is ready for the marquee matches in this company…

Wood shakes his head and refuses to throw in the towel but Max is relentless with the submission and continues to pull and rip at his opponent’s neck. Viper digs his nails into the canvass and tries to drag himself closer to the bottom rope, but safety still seems an eternity away….

HA: The fans here in the Copper Box are willing Viper to crawl that extra six inches….but Adamson is a dead weight on his back and he has little left in the tank…

Wood’s hand is trembling with the pain he is feeling but the determination to succeed carries him forward a few more inches. He reaches out again but misses the bottom rope by mere millimetres as Adamson pulls back as hard as he can, a last ditch effort for victory…

HE: Look at Max’s face….he might explode…

Adamson’s face is reddening by the second with the effort he is putting in but it isn’t enough to stop Wood from reaching out and grabbing the bottom rope. The crowd cheer Viper’s safety but Wood is barely functioning, slumped on the mat…

HA: Liam Wood may have only prolonged the inevitable…he looks exhausted in there…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:13 am

HE: He’s in there with one of the best, Adamson is really putting him through his paces and I don’t know if Wood can keep up…

Max wipes the sweat from his brow as he walks a lap around the ring and then he crouches down in the corner. His eyes are locked on his prey and he lunges forward before pressing back as he waits for Wood to stand on two feet…

HA: Adamson senses how weakened Wood is…

HE: Adamson is a world class finisher….he knows when the time is right….that time is now….GORE!

Adamson bursts forward for his rib-crushing spear but Wood sidesteps and sends Max crashing against the turnbuckle. Adamson comes back out and Wood nails him with a full nelson slam……………..1…………………..2…………….Max kicks out. Liam Wood spits across the canvass and tries to hype himself up as he crawls to a standing base as Adamson makes it back up too…

HA: Wood stopped the onslaught for now…but he needs more…

Max misses wildly with a right hand and Wood lifts him into an atomic drop before turning him around and scoring with a reverse swinging STO (Sister Abigail)…………1……………………….2………………..Adamson kicks out. Wood crawls back up and he grabs Adamson’s legs before beginning to swing him around…

HE: I can’t believe Wood is using up all his strength like this….

HA: A great way to disorientate your opponent….

Wood delivers the giant swing, launching Adamson round time and again, before letting him go and drilling Max against the turnbuckle. Adamson holds his head, swaying off balance, as he tries to stand and Wood runs in, scoring with a solid yakuza kick right to the chest. Adamson is hurting as he falls out of the corner and Wood chokeslams him into a backbreaker……………….1…………………2………….Adamson just manages to get his arm in the air.

HA: It seemed like Wood was closing in on a finish there…

Wood pulls Max to his feet and tries to lift him into a piledriver but Max counters by swiping his opponent’s legs and then he slingshots him to the corner. Wood manages to land on the middle rope and he jumps back off with a double axe handle to Adamson’s head before welcoming him back up and lifting him onto his shoulders….

HA: WORLD EATE…

Adamson rakes the eyes of Wood and drops off the back before running at his opponent and scoring with his patented Famaxer….

HE: That should get the win…

…2
……..kickout. Both men, groggily, get back to their feet and then Adamson pulls Wood in and lifts him up on his shoulders…

HA: CYC…

Wood pushes Max away into the corner and then runs in for a clothesline but Max rolls away and sends Viper crashing into the turnbuckle. Adamson then breathes deeply and runs back in…

HE: Monkey flip…oh man…

The crowd roar as Adamson flips Wood toward the centre of the ring but Viper, amazingly, lands on his feet. Max gets back up and is stunned as Wood kicks him in the stomach and scores with a double armed DDT…

HA: That will be all…

1……………..2…………………Adamson finds a way to kick out once more. Liam Wood runs his hand through his hair and looks to the referee but the official confirms that the match is continuing. Viper gets back up and he puffs out his chest before hauling Max back up and hooking his arms into place…

HE: Wood trying to finish this….VIPER…

Max uses his power to push Wood back into the corner and crush him against the turnbuckle. Adamson follows up with three shoulder thrusts to the stomach before he lifts Wood up onto the top rope….

HA: Adamson felt the wrath of a superplex earlier on….now he is looking for one of his own…

Adamson gets to the second rope and he pulls Wood into place for the superplex but Viper is unwilling to play ball. He lands hooks and jabs to the body of Max before pushing out hard with both hands, sending Adamson crashing back down to the mat. Adamson slowly gets back up as Wood paces himself and then jumps through the air with a well-measured missile dropkick…

HE: Now Wood is cranking up the pace…..

HA: Does Adamson have enough lift to stay with him?

Max hobbles back to his feet and Wood lands with a belly to belly suplex before rolling over the top of his opponent and dragging him into a variation of an anaconda vice…

HA: What a transition…incredible work from Wood…

HE: This is bad news…

The crowd cheer as Wood pulls up on Adamson’s head, tightening the grip around the throat, and really exerts all the pressure that he can. Max is shouting in pain and trying to scramble free but Wood has the hold well locked….

HA: I don’t think Max can break free….Wood is like a dog with a bone, he won’t release…

Adamson is trying to thrash about off his back but Wood is pulling up on his head, cutting off his air, and soon Max’s face begins to turn red with the agony he is experiencing. The referee is down and asking of Adamson wants to quit but Max shakes his head and then in desperation he grabs the referee’s shirt and drags him into a collision with himself and Wood…

HA: That is blatant cheating…

HE: Adamson doing whatever he could….that is smart work…

The referee rolls over the top of Liam Wood and gets back up to his feet as Adamson is able to sneak clear of Viper’s grip. Wood looks annoyed as he gets back up but barely has time to stand as Adamson charges forward…

HE: GORE….GORE…..GORE!

HA: Full impact…but Adamson is hurting…

The crowd groan as Adamson bursts through Wood and leaves him in a crumpled mess on the floor but the impact and exhaustion of the match leaves Adamson face down on the canvass. Wood is holding his ribs and looking hurt as Max slowly pulls himself across the void and then drops down on top of his opponent….

HA: Perhaps too much time has elapsed since the spear impacted…

HE: A spear like that won’t be forgotten in a hurry…

…2
……………..3!

HE: Finished him…

HA: No he didn’t……no the referee is saying Wood got his shoulder up, my word that was close….

HE: It cannot be possible…

HA: Adamson took too long to make the cover….that was Wood’s only saving grace…

The noise is growing in the Copper Box, the fans delighted by what they are seeing, and Adamson crawls to the ropes to begin his climb back up. Wood is in a lot of pain, clutching his ribs, and eventually he wobbles back to a vertical base but only straight into Adamson, who scoops him up on his shoulders….

HE: Luck doesn’t strike twice….CYCLONE!

Wood fights the grip of Adamson and they stumble toward the ropes as Viper reaches out and grabs the top rope. He refuses to budge and allow Adamson to hit the F-5, instead he drives his elbow sideways into the jaw of Max and then drops off the back and welcomes Max into the centre of the ring. Wood kicks Adamson in the stomach and hooks his arms…

HA: VIPER DRIVER…

HE: AHHHH!

Wood drills Max with the pedigree/foot stomp in the centre of the ring but the impact sends him rolling away from his opponent. The crowd are voicing their support but Wood is down on the canvass, struggling to make the distance back to Max…

HA: And now Wood is left in the same predicament as Adamson was earlier…he has no energy left to get over and make the cover…

HE: Cmon Max….wake up…

Wood twinges as he holds his ribs and crawls across the mat toward Adamson. He then gets his hands under Max’s body and slowly rolls him over onto his back before dropping on his chest…
…..1
…………….2
………………………3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:13 am

HA: HE KICKED OUT….MY LORD WHAT A MATCH…

HE: This is insane…

HA: Neither man wants to lose….they are both so desperate to be the victor…

A huge chant of “6C-Dub” rings through the arena as Adamson and Wood both struggle to get back to their feet. There is very little left in the tank of both men as they fall into each other in the centre of the ring and Wood lifts Max up on his shoulders…

HA: WORLD…

Max scrambles off the back of Wood and he spins Viper around before kicking him in the stomach. Wood doubles over and then Adamson runs at him and jumps in the air…

HE: FAMAXER!

Wood ducks out of the way and sends Max clattering into the canvass. He then seizes Adamson’s legs and tries to turn him over….

HA: Figure four….Max in trouble again…

Adamson twists and turns before kicking out with both feet and sends Wood rolling backward across the canvass. Both men get back up and Max runs at Wood for a clothesline but Viper rolls under his opponent and then jumps up onto the middle rope and springboards back…

HE: BAM….How can he even move after that?

Wood looks for a flying lariat but Adamson shows tremendous power to catch him on his shoulders and then drills Viper down with a powerbomb. Max is on his knees, breathing deeply, and then he wipes sweat from his forehead and makes his way to the corner. Wood is holding the back of his neck, as well as his ribs, and slowly he begins to move…

HA: The best thing Liam Wood can do right now is stay down….

HE: Adamson has him in the crosshairs…another “Gore” will spell the end…

HA: Liam Wood is walking right into the line of fire….

Adamson is bouncing up and down with anticipation as he waits for Wood to stand back up. He then smiles as he sees Viper starting to move upward…

HE: This is it…what is he…

The crowd suddenly begin to cheer loudly as GazzyD, dressed in street clothes, walks out from the backstage area with a piece of paper in his hand. He walks down the ramp and into the aisleway as Adamson’s attention is diverted to his long-time rival…

HE: Why is Gazzy here?

HA: I guess he has something for Adamson…

Gazzy reaches the base of the ring and he looks up at Max, who is still kneeling in the corner, and then he slides the piece of paper under the bottom rope. Adamson is in shock as he grabs the piece of paper and picks it up, his eyes shine and then he smirks at Gazzy…

Adamson: You just made the biggest mistake of your life Gazzy….your a55 is mine now…

HE: What is that piece of paper?

HA: I’d bet my house that that is the contract that Adamson had last week….I think Gazzy just signed up for the deciding bout…

HE: Then the trilogy is on for Revolution?

HA: We’ll await confirmation but my guess would be yes……

HE: This is huge….

HA: Max might want to take his eyes off that contract…

HE: What?....Why?......OH NO….

Adamson looks at the contract again and he laughs before turning around and straight up onto the shoulders of Liam Wood….

HA: WORLD EATER!

HE: This isn’t fair…

HA: Call it payback for last week…

Wood nails the solid knee right to the jaw and then drops down into the cover………………………..1………………………………….2………………………….3!

HA: Big victory for Liam Wood….but the news here is that it would appear GazzyD and Max Adamson will clash one final time at Revolution…

HE: Gazzy just cost Max this match…he better prepared for the backlash…

HA: Oh I’d say he is more than prepared….this match means everything to Gazzy, finally he can secure his freedom from Adamson…it is all on the line in two weeks…

“666” plays out and Liam Wood’s arm is raised in victory as he stumbles to his feet. He looks down at Adamson and then turns to the crowd to pose, celebrating his win. Wood then exits the ring and he passes Gazzy in the aisleway before heading toward the backstage area…

HA: Another fantastic performance from Liam Wood. I’m sure Thunder was watching that and he could be nothing but impressed….

HE: Now the pressure is on Thunder to deliver a similar performance later tonight….Wood will feel he just laid down the marker to his rival…

Wood exits into the back as GazzyD continues to wait in the aisleway. Finally, Gazzy heads back to the ring and he rolls in before calling for a microphone. The crowd are cheering as Gazzy takes the mic and stands over Max…

Gazzy: I’m going to keep this brief, Max….because the state your in right now, you are probably even stupider than usual…..last week you called me out, you drew up this contract and you offered me a way out from your control….as you can see, my signature is right there on the dotted line….I’ll see your a55 at Revolution…

*The crowd pop

Gazzy: We are going to end this once and for all….no more games, no more bull(beep)….when I beat you at Revolution this is over…..

HE: It’s signed, Harold…

HA: I told you…

Gazzy: And seeing as though you got everything you wanted, every demand and every piece of my life….I’ll direct your attention to clause five, sub section 3…..because me and my lawyers had a whole lot of fun with that…..I agree to your match, I agree to lay it all on the line…but the choice in stipulation belongs to me…

HA: How about that…

Crowd: Gazzy-D x10

Gazzy: So not only will I see your jumped up, pathetic carcass at Revolution….but I am going to take great pleasure in dropping you from a great height on that dumb head of yours….this contract will be suspended high above the ring, first man to retrieve it wins….me and you….LADDER MATCH!

*Crowd pop

HE: A ladder match?

HA: Your damn right….the contract hanging high above the ring….Adamson and GazzyD are going to finish this for good….it all ends in two weeks…

HE: NO….THAT’S NOT RIGHT….

The crowd roar once again as Adamson slowly stumbles up and Gazzy kicks him in the stomach before delivering “Deep Impact” in the middle of the ring. Gazzy rolls from the ring with a smile on his face and he tags the hands of the fans as he makes his way up the rampway!

HA: Revolution is shaping up to be one hell of a pay per view…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:21 am

*We return backstage and Drake is still tapping away on his phone, obviously desperate to get an answer from his brother, Oliver Keane. Drake's brow is furrowed and he looks annoyed as he comes to a stop.

Drake: Dammit, Oliver....what is your deal?

*Drake puts his phone back in his pocket and then he looks at the door to his right, the name tag on the door becomes visible.

"Daniel Reilly"

*Drake stretches his neck and smiles

Drake: Payback is b1tch...

*The crowd cheer as Drake boots the door clean off its lock and storms into the room but after a few moments he realises that the room is empty. He searches in the shower area before returning and throwing a steel chair against the wall. Drake strides out into the corridor, where he spots a stagehand.

Drake: You seen Reilly around here?

Stagehand: About a minute ago, he was heading out to the parking lot...

Drake: Son of a...

*Drake quickly rushes past the stagehand, down a flight of stairs and through another corridor before bursting out into the Copper Box parking area. He quickly scans the vicinity but he sees and hears nothing. Suddenly an engine roars to life and a silver rental car comes flying from a higher level and screeches toward the exit. Drake spots Reilly in the driver's seat and he gives chase but the car is obviously too fast. Drake manages to slam his fist down on the boot but that is as close as he gets.

Drake: You can run you jacka55, but you can't hide....

*The sound of the car quickly disappears into the night as Drake turns away and walks back into the building.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:23 am

*Backstage in the office of the Authority Deep Heat is stood with Drake Callihan

DC: Are you sure this will work?

*Heat smiles

DH: Brown has been desperate to get his hands on Blade. Who better to use to send a message!

DC: But can we trust him

*Heat’s demeanour changes

DH: That was never something I was asked to guarantee….

You came to me to remove a couple of problems. To clean up a stain on the Authority’s good name. I guaranteed I would get that job done

Conrad is at home being fed through a straw and now Blade will join him, by any means necessary you said……….

This is the means I found

*Callihan looks over to the TV monitor as images of Blade and Brown are shown.

DC: But what about Brown?

*Heat gives Callihan a shrug and Drake grabs Heat by his jacket lapels

DC: Remind me why we continue to employ you?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 am

Match 7
The Punishment Part II
Blade vs DeMarcus Brown

*Back at ringside

HA: Up now we have a match that a few months ago would have had this crowd at fever pitch. Blade and DeMarcus Brown have been involved in one of the feuds of all time in 6CW and tonight it appears that rivalry will come to an end

HE: Blade has this coming Harold. He joined the Authority and promised so much but he has proven to be a damp squib and now he is being cut loose. Rightly so in my opinion

HA: Well whatever has happened over the past couple of months too many Blade will always be a 6CW legend and they wont want to see him go out like this. I know deep down the old Blade is in there and tonight maybe this is his chance to make amends.

HE: Well let’s go to the ringside announcer

RA: Ladies and Gentlemen this match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 220 pounds from Belton

Blade!!!

The crowd reaction is mixed as ‘I do what I want’ blasts out the speakers

HA: Many of this crowd still remember the Blade that used to be and are desperately hoping he can recapture that form tonight.

Blade slowly steps through the curtain, looking round at the fans he shakes his head, stopping for a second he stares at the large 6CW sign hanging from the arena ceiling

HE: That’s right Blade think about everybody you have let down

HA: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

From behind Blade is clattered by Brown who is wielding a chair

HE: Brown has been waiting for this opportunity for months; he won’t let sentiment get in the way. He is after one thing, revenge

Blade drops to one knee but does not attempt to shield himself from the attack

HA: Come on Blade fight back. Forget about what has happened, you need to fight back

BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

There are screams from the crowd as Brown hits Blade with a sickening blow to the temple

HA: He’s busted him open. Call an end to this now. You’ve proved your point

HE: He deserves everything he gets

Brown backs away as Blade attempts to get back to his feet

HA: Stay down Blade, stay down

Blade is shuffling towards Brown whose eyes are open wide fully focused on his target; Blade places his arms behind his back and bows his head as Brown pulls the chair high above his head

CRACK!!!!

Blade crumbles to the floor, his face bouncing of the steel ramp as Brown connects with another chair shot to the head.

HA: Please god let that be it

The crowd is in shock as Blade lies unconscious at the top of the ramp. Brown throws the chair at his prone lifeless body as EMT’s rush from the backstage area to Blade’s aid, amongst the concerned group stands Blade’s father, he is holding his son’s hand as the EMT’s give him emergency treatment

HA: He doesn’t deserve that. I don’t care about the choices he made. Nobody deserves that level of punishment

Brown starts to walk towards the ring and is handed a microphone, he grins as he starts to speak

DB: Are you not entertained?

The crowd stand hushed in stunned silence and Brown repeats

DB: Are you not entertained!!!

The crowd begins to boo. Blade has now been placed on a stretcher and the crowd begins a slow clap as he is wheeled backstage, his father raises his hand to the crowd and mouths the word thank you

Brown appears frustrated in the ring

DB: Even after all he has done still you cheer him like a hero. He is nothing, he deserved everything he got

The crowd continues to boo

DB: This was not my fault. I am not the enemy. In fact I am the victim in all this. All I want is what is due to me. I am done with jumping through hoops

HA: What is he talking about Henry

HE: Beats me

DB: I have been the most dominant man in this company for over a year and what do I get in return?

Do you really think handing me Blade on a plate will quell my hunger?

HA: I think he’s talking to the Authority

I want what I deserve………..

I want a shot at the EWF Title…………….

The crowd cheers at this announcement and "King of Kings" blasts out of the speakers and Drake Callihan struts through the curtain to a cacophony of boos

He raises his microphone

DC: So now I’m the bad guy?

Have you forgotten what he just did? He makes one challenge and suddenly he’s the guy you cheer for!!

How retarded are you all?

*Brown smiles

DB: Don’t make this about them. This has never been about them. This is about me and what I deserve

Callihan cuts him off

DC: What you deserve!

What you deserve is exactly what you are getting………..Absolutely nothing!

The crowd boos

Drake smiles as he continues

DC: We have made deals with you and you were unable to get the job done, what makes you think you deserve to be in a ring with Enforcer if you can’t even beat Ojore

Brown smiles quickly

DB: Then we have a new deal?

Callihan looks puzzled

DB: I will beat Ojore at Revolution and then I will get a shot at your champion

The crowd cheers as Callihan ponders this suggestion

CROWD: YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!

DB: Unless you’re scared of what I’ll do to him

DC: Don’t be ridiculous, you wouldn’t stand a chance but go on I’ll throw you a bone; let’s say it’s a thank you for dealing with our little Blade problem so well

Brown smiles and the crowd cheer wildly

HA: Amazing news. Ojore vs DeMarcus Brown at Revolution and if Brown wins he goes to Day of Reckoning to face the EWF champion

HE: Don’t hold your breath Harold. Brown has to get past Ojore and he has still not been pinned in one on one competition in 6CW. The Authority knows exactly what there doing and once again they’ll be getting somebody else to do the dirty work for them.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:30 am

*Nate Nack and Mike Masters are sat in a backstage locker room. Nate is taping his wrists and Masters is tying his boot laces

MM: Well this is nice. A step up from the broom cupboards I was given when I first joined

*Nate laughs

NN: Nothin to do with me fella. I’m surprised the Authority hasn’t slung us in a portacabin outside.

*Nate stands and starts to stretch

NN: You not warming up?

*Masters looks on

NN: You not a fan?

*Masters replies with a smile

MM: I ripped up a couple of phone books at home then dragged a pick up truck round the car park about half an hour ago……

*Nate shakes his head

MM: Sorry couldn’t resist

*Nate checks his phone

MM: Are you waiting for a call?

*Nate puts the phone down

NN: You know when you get a feeling that something’s not right. Like a spidey sense.

MM: Like when she says her husband’s away but you’re sure the wardrobe door is slightly ajar

*Nate laughs

NN: Yeah, something like that

MM: So what’s the crack with The Authority and you? They really don’t like you, do they?

*Nate furrows his brow

NN: Believe me the feeling is mutual. They are killing 6CW, taking all that is good to make money
They started by getting rid of Dean and then look what they did to EWF, don’t think for one second that we are safe here. We’ll be sold off and shipped out next. It’s all about cold hard cash for them

They don’t get what this place means to us, to the fans

MM: But what can you do. They own 6CW. They have you over a barrel don’t they?

*Nate smiles

NN: They’re not as clever as they think Mike, believe me. They will get there come uppance and when it happens I’ll be right there to see them off

MM: But how

NN: By showing them we won’t lie down and let them walk all over us. By keeping from them what they want so much

*Nate pats the 6CW belt

MM: You really believe we have a chance?
NN: I take it from that you are on board?

MM: I wouldn’t be standing here if I wasn’t

*Nate holds out a hand

NN: To the uprising!

*Masters shakes Nate’s hand as the screen fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:33 am

*Christy is glowing as the camera swings to her in the interview area.

CH “Please welcome with me my esteemed guest, the incomparable Thunder”

*Thunder comes into shot and bows gracefully for Christy

CH “Thunder, things are not exactly going as planned recently for you, are they?”

T “Not quite, Christy. Really, they couldn’t be going much worse. I lost my title shot and a lot more after too”

CH: And earlier this evening we found out that at Revolution you will be facing your former best friend Liam Wood. Do you see any way back for the two of you now?

T: We have faced one another before but then there has always been a level of respect that remained between us, a respect that is there no longer. Liam will get the best of me at Revolution and this issue will finally be dealt with in the ring

CH “And how are you feeling about 6CW right now?”

Thunder draws a deep breath “Never let the issues with Liam cloud my passion for this company and this crowd. Neither of us came here just to be near the other. That is clear now more than ever.”

CH “Tonight you face Ojore in what will undoubtedly be a physical assault from start to finish, how do you plan on dealing with that?”

T “His style is unique in its simplicity, I can never imagine he thinks twice about any action. If there is anything I’ve learned recently it’s that he isn’t the only one in this company who acts on selfish impulse”

CH “Are you really in the right frame of mind to face someone this animalistic? You seem distracted by Viper broken rules of friendship”

T “Look, I am focused on providing my fans with the best of Thunder. Heroes are hard to find, I remain theirs and we’ve lost a good man recently to the trappings of greed. There are no rules of friendship. Good men don’t need rules, there may be a day 6CW finds out why I have so many”

CH “But again you forget the mass of power and brutality that will meet you tonight. Have you enough focus on the challenge ahead of you?”

T “Maybe you and Ojore are about to find out how focused I am on what I do.”

Thunder walks away and Christy ends the interview “back to you guy----“

“One more thing!” Interjects Thunder as he bursts back into shot “Let’s Rock!” AND RIDE returns the crowd as Thunder strolls out of shot and the scene returns to commentary.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:35 am

Match 8
Thunder vs Ojore

We once again join Harold and Henry Lloyd who are ready for the next match of the night that sees two EWF Originals going head to head, the fans go crazy as “Heroes are hard to find” by Twisted Sister explodes from the speakers and the Lord Of The Geeks Thunder appears on the stage with a confident look etched across his face. Thunder stands on the stage for a second before staring his famous “Lets Rock...” catchphrase

CROWD: LET’S RIDE!

HE: When is somebody going to tell this guy he isn't a superhero!? It's embarrassing!

HA: Look at the ovation he's getting from the crowd here tonight! He's a hero in their eyes. It's a great sight to see when a young man can do what he loves in front of a crowd who love to see him do it.

HE: It's sickening that's what it is...Thunder's no hero; he cost his “best friend” the EWF Title and then pursued it for himself...how these people can cheer that is beyond me!

HA: It wasn't like that and you know it...what's truly sickening is the amount of hypocrisy you manage to come out with on a weekly basis!

As Thunder enters the ring walks up to one of the turnbuckles facing away from the entrance and climbs to second rope. The fans chant his name as he points out to them before posing; he then repeats it on the opposite turnbuckle before taking a seat on the turnbuckle, waiting for his opponent. The cheers for Thunder are quickly stopped as the arena lights are lowered and “Campfire” by Childish Gambion begins to fill the arena, after a few moments the darkness is broken up as Ojore, wearing the EXT Title over his shoulder enters on to the stage carrying a burning wicker crown that turns the lighting a dull red, Ojore places it on the stage before marching down to the ring, an angry stare covering his face, never once changing.

HA: These two men have met on countless occasions before and will undoubtedly have no loss for one another, I have to say...I certainly cannot call a winner in this one!

HE: Are you serious?! Ojore is a monster, he's the EXT Champion and he outweighs Mr. Comic book by 60 pounds...you might be sitting on the fence but my bet is on Ojore...

HA: I've told you about counting people out before Brother, will you ever learn!?

Ojore climbs in the ring and stands staring at Thunder who remains unmoved from his seated position on the turnbuckle, the lights raises and the fans are stunned in to a tense silence, as the ref takes Ojore's belt and rings the bell Thunder remains seated.

HE: What is he doing!? He's a sitting duck...I thought this guy was meant to be smart?

HA: Once again, you speak too soon!

As the bell rings Ojore bursts forward with a head of steam looking to take Thunder down but Thunder simply flips back using the ropes to safely land on the outside of the ring, Ojore clatters in to the turnbuckle and a look of rage covers his face as Thunder looks up with a smirk across his face, without hesitation Ojore rolls out of the ring only for Thunder to slide back in.

HE: This is a joke...

HA: No, this is smart...Thunder is dealing with a monster and is using his speed to his advantage.

The crowd cheer as Ojore climbs back in to the ring and is caught with a drop kick from Thunder that takes him down to the mat, Ojore instantly continues to get back to his feet but is once again caught with offence from Thunder who begins to take control with kicks and punches to the body and head of Ojore. Ojore begins to appear stunned but is able to shove Thunder back giving him a second to recover; Thunder doesn't let up though and hits more quick kicks (ala Daniel Bryan) to the kneeling Ojore. As Ojore begins to feel the effects of the attack he still continues to stay in the kneeling position not going down, Thunder rears back and this time hits a shinning wizard that finally puts Ojore down on the mat...Thunder makes the cover

REF: O-

The ref isn't even able to finish the one count before Ojore powers out of the pin attempt sending Thunder flying off him, Thunder keeps up the momentum though and stalks Ojore willing for him to get to his feet, as Ojore gets up Thunder burst forward hitting a big shoulder block that sends the big man backwards, he then bounces off the rope again hitting a second shoulder block, Ojore remains stood...Thunder shakes his head and grits his teeth sending himself back towards the huge Ugandan with a third shoulder block.

HE: So much for using your speed Thunder!

The crowd groans as Ojore bursts forward spearing Thunder in to the turnbuckle, he wastes no time in carrying on the attack, hitting repeated shoulder barges to the mid section Thunder. Thunder fights back with hard punches to the head and face of Ojore who reels back for a second but as Thunder attempts to get out of the corner Ojore barrels forward hitting a big splash in to the corner before pulling Thunder towards him and hitting a huge belly to belly suplex and making the cover with Thunder kicking out just before two. Ojore is back to his feet and begins to stalk Thunder who the fans are willing on, he gets to his feet as Ojore charges towards him once again, as Ojore reaches Thunder he hits a big headbutt to the chest that sends Thunder back in to the ropes, as Thunder returns Ojore shows off his astonishing strength lifting Thunder in to the gorilla press. Ojore lets out a terrifying scream as he lets Thunder drop down on to his shoulders turning the attack in to a massive Samoan Drop, Thunder rolls back but is able to get to his knees in the corner of the ring...Ojore targets Thunder once again looking for a spear...

HA: He could be broken in half!

The crowd cheer as the replay shows Thunder ducking the attack by rolling out to the apron sending Ojore shoulder first in to the ring post, leaving the monster dazed and in pain. Thunder takes advantage immediately pushing Ojore back and climbing to the top turnbuckle, the flashbulbs go off as Thunder dives forward crashing in to Ojore with a huge diving spear leaving Ojore down in the middle of the ring.

HA: This could be it...that could be the nail in the coffin for the EXT Champion!

HE: I wouldn't bet on it Harold!

Thunder looks down at Ojore before staring at the turnbuckle and proceeding to make his way back to the top rope, he poses for a second for the fans before launching himself towards Ojore; the crowd goes bezerk as he manages to hit a huge leg drop right across the throat of his opponent before making the cover.

…...2
…......KICKOUT!

Thunder gets to his feet in disbelief as Ojore once again begins to stir, Thunder wastes no time, picking Ojore up to his feet and hitting hard knees to his head before signalling for the three amigos. He pulls the arm of Ojore over his neck and attempts the first but Ojore blocks the attempt using his weight advantage to stop the attack, Thunder doesn't give in once again going for the attack. This time Ojore throws Thunder back who thinks on his feet using the ropes to propel himself back hitting a brilliant disaster kick, Ojore stumbles back and is quickly met by Thunder who this time manages to hit the first of the three amigos to the delight of the crowd.

HE: How the hell can that pipsqueak lift up Ojore!?

HA: Pipsqueak!? Thunder is as strong as they come! He's proving that right now against the monster Ojore!

Thunder pauses for a moment before pulling Ojore to his feet, the crowd go crazy as he somehow hits the second of the three amigos leaving both men down and the crowd chanting for the On Coming Storm. As Thunder struggles to get Ojore back to his feet for the third and final amigo Ojore once again blocks the attempt before hitting a suplex of his own, both men remain down as the ref checks on them.

HE: HA! How was that for a third amigo!

Thunder begins to get to his feet first as quickly goes for Ojore looking for a clothesline but is caught in a full nelson in the centre of the ring, Thunder struggles to get out of the hold but Ojore is able to lock it in, he begins to squeeze the head of Thunder causing him to shout out in pain, the ref asks if he wants to quit but Thunder defiantly refuses, once again attempting the break the hold of Ojore, the pair struggle for about a minute until the hands of Thunder begin to drop, the ref checks once again but Thunder replies, refusing to give up.

HA: Thunder is putting up a fight here and he doesn't want to give up but if his arms drop the ref will have to call this one!

Thunder's arms drop once again as the ref checks on him again, he lifts Thunder's arm and releases it with no response, for a second time Thunder's arm drops with no response as the ref lifts Thunder's arm for the third and final time the crowd will Thunder on to keep fighting.

HE: This is it...Thunder is about to be put in his place

HA: I wouldn't count on it...

HE: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

As the ref drops Thunder's arm the crowd is stunned in to silence as Ojore releases the hold sending Thunder down on to the mat, as the camera pans towards the stage we see the familiar figure of Demarcus Brown stood with a confident look on his face, Ojore stares at the stage almost losing interest in his match with Thunder as Brown remains stood on the stage. In the ring Ojore once again turns his attention to the groggy Thunder making a cover while still staring at Brown.

…...2
…......3!

HA: No! How the hell did Thunder kick out of that one!?

Thunder uses all of his energy in getting his shoulder off of the ring mat; Ojore angrily pulls Thunder up and hits a huge headbutt. To the surprise of the Ugandan Thunder remains stood, Ojore once again hits a huge headbutt but once again Thunder remains defiant, this time returning with a big European Uppercut of his own. The crowd begin to chant for Thunder as he and Ojore take it in to turns hitting strikes to one another, neither backing down, Thunder somehow takes control and begins to hit Multiple European uppercuts sending Ojore in to the corner, Thunder follows the attack up with a huge running knee (ala CM Punk) but Ojore catches the knee attempt charging Thunder across the ring in to the opposite turnbuckle leaving Thunder stood on the second rope, Ojore backs up and once again goes for a splash but Thunder is able to get a knee up leaving both men stood on the ring ropes.

HA: Thunder is looking for the Thunderclap! If he can hit it he has this one in the bag!

HE: Don't speak too soon; first he has to lift Ojore on to the top rope...that's like pushing a boulder up a mountain!

Thunder begins to pull Ojore up to the top rope but Ojore uses his weight against Thunder leaving both men stood on the bottom rope, Thunder hooks the arm in to the rock bottom position and hits a modified version of the Thunderclap to the joy of the fans.

…...2
…......thre-

HE: Thunder hit the Thunderclap and it still isn't enough...why can't he just get the hint that this is Ojore's match!?

HA: It was hardly the Thunderclap, they were nowhere near the top rope...how was he meant to get as much power behind it!?

Thunder gets to his knees and runs his hands through his hair in frustration; he gets to his feet and begins to stalk Ojore once more. Ojore slowly begins to rise as Thunder hits a big super kick to the monster

HA: After all of this punishment...Ojore is STILL standing!

Thunder shakes his head and again hits a massive super kick that leaves Ojore groggy but somehow on his feet, the crowd begins to chant for Thunder as he begins to circle Ojore who is all but out on his feet, suddenly Thunder bursts off the ropes

HA: He calls this the Hunter's Arrow!

HE: and ironically Ojore calls this one...Thunder!

The fans groan as the replay shows Ojore ducking the bull hammer attempt from Thunder and instead turning it in to his running powerslam finisher leaving both men down in the centre of the ring, as the ref begins to count Ojore begins to stir but is distracted as Demarcus Brown makes his way to the ring side with a smile across his face. Ojore, now in a kneeling position stares at Brown who begins to circle the ring, as Ojore attempts to make the cover though Brown grabs the XTreme Title before raising it above his head and making his way to the exit. Without a second of hesitation Ojore rolls from the ring and begins to slowly make his way back towards the entrance, obviously still feeling the effects from his match with Thunder.

HE: Brown can't do that...

HA: I don't think he cares about the rules...he's doing what he wants and it's clearly got to the XTreme Champion Ojore!

As the ref begins to count Thunder makes it back to his feet and rests on the ring rope as he watches Ojore make his way backstage.

REF: 8...9...10!

HA: There we have it ladies and gentlemen, your winner tonight is the On Coming Storm...Thunder! What a battle between these two men!

HE: A battle that Ojore had won!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:36 am

*We cut backstage as we see a furious Ojore storming through the backstage area of the Copper Box Arena calling for Brown to face him, the camera follows him cautiously as Ojore begins to launch objects around the area, and staff members scatter as he orders for them to tell him where Demarcus has gone with his XTreme Title belt. Suddenly Ojore is jumped from behind, the replay shows Demarcus Brown charging in to shot and landing huge punches to the head and back of Ojore, Ojore attempts to fight back but is clearly still feeling the effects of his match with Thunder; Demarcus quickly takes control throwing Ojore around the backstage area.

More staff scatter as Ojore is sent crashing in to a table that topples over sending Ojore head first in to a wall, as Ojore gets back to his feet Demarcus charges forward cracking Ojore's own XTreme title across the top of his head leaving him down and covered in blood, Brown begins to stalk Ojore who somehow manages to pull himself to his knees before receiving another sickening blow from the XTreme Belt that busts him wide open leaving him out cold in a pool of blood, Demarcus attempt carry on the attack but is stopped by security who force his away from Ojore so paramedics can check on his condition.

Brown pushes back through the security and stands above Ojore who is still receiving treatment, as the camera zooms in on Demarcus he tosses the belt onto Ojore’s chest.

DB: See you at Revolution!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:38 am

*Backstage in the office of the Authority Enforcer, Tyler Roth & Orthrus are stood before Mr. Jones and Drake Callihan

Jones appears worried and is pacing back and forth. Drake starts to speak

DC: Tonight is a huge night for us. Over the past few months we have not been the dominant force we need to be. We have allowed fractures to appear and it will not be tolerated any longer. We can not continue to show weakness when opposition to our control is growing stronger…

You are the front line of The Authority. You are our soldiers on the field. It is your job to push back the revolution……….

It is your job to destroy the Uprising

*Enforcer taps the EWF belt and replies smugly

E: Some of you have been letting the side down

*Jones reacts furiously and goes toe to toe with Enforcer

MJ: Do you think this is a joke. That we are just playing games?

You hold that belt because I allow you to!!

*Enforcer stands firm as Callihan interjects

DC: What my brother means is that no one is free from blame. We all have a duty. You have all joined the cause, you believe in what we are trying to achieve here and are all willing to do what ever it takes

*Roth and Orthrus nod. Enforcer is slow to react which infuriates Jones once more.

MJ: You think you’re irreplaceable?

Any of you???

*Callihan steps in once again

DC: Take a second Michael

*Callihan leads his brother to the door and Jones walks away, Drake returns to the three SOA members

E: He’s a little highly strung. What’s his problem? You run this place, what can ‘The Uprising’ even achieve?

*Callihan takes a sip from his drink

DC: I think you all need to go get ready

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:39 am

Main Event
Nate Nack/Mike Masters/Edward Plague vs Enforcer/Tyler Roth/Orthrus

HA: It’s main event time folks….

HE: Yes it is…time for The Authority to once again prove their dominance over the rebels…

HA: Huge six man tag team action….six men with a tonne of issues and personal vendettas, this is what 6CW is all about…

The crowd in the arena are being very vocal as “Champion” roars from the speakers and the cheers run from bottom to top. Pyros explode from the stage and then a spotlight hits the entranceway as Mike Masters swaggers out into shot…

HA: The number one contender to the EWF Championship is here….big ovation for Mike Masters, who secured his title shot last week in a fatal four way match…

HE: Last week was the last bit of success Masters is going to have for quite some time…he’s entered the big leagues now and I guarantee that Enforcer is going to wipe the floor with him at Revolution…

HA: Tonight is a great chance to see if that is the case…Masters is up against the elite, it will be interesting to see how he fares…

Masters unzips his hoody and he throws it into the crowd before making his way down to the ring, where he hops up onto the apron. Masters climbs into the ring and he poses on the turnbuckle as the lights dim right down and “CCClouds” creeps out…

HE: This guy is too strange for me…Plague freaks me out…

HA: Edward Plague has that effect on most people….the mysterious brawler is looking to amp up his feud with Orthrus tonight after things backfired on him last time out…

HE: Plague returned in that hell in a cell match and he took out Orthrus, costing him the 6CW Championship….but Orthrus got some payback last week, I don’t think either are going to stay within the confines of this match this evening…

Plague appears on the stage and he brushes his hair from his face before beginning to laugh, sadistically. He holds his hands out to the side, as though locked in a trance, and then he twirls around and begins to walk down to the ring.

HA: Mike Masters doesn’t look overly sure about having to team with Plague tonight…

HE: I don’t blame him….how can you trust a lunatic?

Plague climbs up onto the apron and he grins at Masters before stepping through the ropes and into the ring. Both men keep their distances and then “Unbreakable” roars out to a deafening reception from those in attendance…

HA: Roof about to explode here in the Copper Box…the 6CW Champion is well loved here in London…

HE: Nack needs to cherish every day with that world championship because his reign is coming to an end at Revolution…

Nate Nack appears behind a thunderous crescendo of pyros and he flexes his huge biceps before beating his chest and calling for more cheers from the crowd. They respond by chanting his name and Nack holds up his world title before walking down the ramp…

HA: Last week Nate Nack found out first hand that his upcoming title defense against Tyler Roth will be no walk in the park…he was F-5’d across our table and left battered at the hands of his challenger….

HE: Reality dawned on Nack at that moment…he can prance around with that belt all he wants but everyone knows that the clock is ticking…

Nack slaps the hands of his adoring fans at ringside and then he climbs into the ring to join his partners. He nods at Plague, who barely responds, and then he offers a touch of knuckles to Masters, who obliges with a fist bump back. Nack then turns to the stage and he holds his belt in one hand whilst beckoning the opposition with the other…

HA: Looks to me like Nate Nack is pumped up for a fight…..he wants The Authority out here right now…

Flames blaze from the stage and illuminate the entire arena as “Hell” screams from the airwaves and then the giant form of Orthrus walks out onto the stage. His eyes burn with rage as he looks down at Edward Plague and then he begins to walk the track to ringside…

HE: Look at Plague….what the hell is he doing…

HA: These two monsters have complete disdain for each other….at Revolution they are set to continue their fierce rivalry….

Edward Plague has slid down onto all fours and he is grinning madly as he peers out at Orthrus and waits for him to get to the ring. Plague’s eyes are shining with malice as he anticipates his foe’s next move…

HE: I think Plague needs to be restrained….he’s ready to go to war with Orthrus now…

Orthrus stops in the aisleway and he looks at Plague, the hatred evident, and then “Til I Collapse” booms out to another set of boos from the fans…

HA: Here comes the number one contender to the 6CW Championship…..and is there a more confident individual in 6CW right now?

HE: Except for maybe Enforcer then definitely not….but what do you expect? This is the next champion of the world…confidence is sky high in The Authority camp…

Tyler Roth walks out on the stage and he smiles, smugly, before ripping his red vest in half, revealing his muscular torso underneath. He points at Nate Nack and motions a belt around his waist as he walks down the ramp to join Orthrus…

HE: That is the definition of perfection right there….Drake Callihan hand-picked Tyler Roth to spearhead the assault on the 6CW Championship….he is personally training Roth for that match at Revolution…

HA: Callihan was one heck of a competitor, he is considered one of the best trainers in the profession….Roth has all the tools to be a serious player in this industry for years to come…

Roth stands side by side with Orthrus and he hops from one foot to the other before “Saturday Night” blasts out to loudest chorus of boos so far. Red pyros go shooting into the rafters and then Enforcer walks out on the stage, the EWF Championship around his waist.

HE: The most dominant superstar in wrestling today….Enforcer has beaten everyone there is to beat, he is the best..

HA: I can’t argue about his results but Enforcer has a long way to go before I consider him the “best”….there is a young man in the ring right now who seriously threatens Enforcer’s title reign and he needs to get past him before we start talking about “greatness”…

HE: I can’t believe what I am hearing….Enforcer has beaten Thunder, Liam Wood, he has beaten Nate Nack….Vincent Costello….you name them and he has beaten them…

HA: He hasn’t beaten Mike Masters though….and that is what he needs to do at Revolution to keep his spot at the top of the mountain…

HE: I wouldn’t worry about that….

Enforcer joins his teammates at the base of the ring and he stares up at Mike Masters before leading the way up the steel steps. All six men are locked on the target and even the referee seems nervous as all hell breaks loose in the blink of an eye…

HA: I can’t say I wasn’t expecting this…

HE: A full scale war was inevitable in this one….

Plague tackles into Orthrus and they slug it out in the corner whilst Enforcer and Masters, Roth and Nack brawl in the middle of the ring. Enforcer tags Masters with a hard knee to the stomach and he throws his rival through the ropes to the outside whilst Tyler Roth headbutts Nack back into the corner and he runs at him…

HA: Nack not sticking around to see what happened there…

Nack moves aside and sends Roth into the turnbuckle before he runs off the opposite side and returns with a huge clothesline. Nate lets Roth back up and then kicks him in the stomach before lifting him into a suplex…

HE: Nack wasting no time at all…WAKE UP…

Roth pushes Nack back into the ropes and charges at him but Nate pulls the top rope down and sends Roth over the top to the outside of the ring. On the opposite side, Orthrus is choking Plague against the turnbuckle and then he backs away and kicks Plague in the face as he tries to come forward….

HA: Now we have just two men in the ring…

HE: The last time this happened they were locked inside hell in a cell…

The crowd cheer as Nack and Orthrus turn to face each other and then the bell sounds to finally get the match underway. Nack and Orthrus go toe to toe and then they start to trade with thunderous rights and lefts….Orthrus scores with a stiff uppercut that knocks Nack back to the ropes and then he whips him across the ring….

HE: Big boot…

Nack ducks the kick and he runs off the opposite side before returning with a flying body block. The crowd cheer as he welcomes Orthrus back and drills him with a belly to belly slam……………..1……………………2………………kickout!

HA: Plague desperate for Nack to let him in…

Plague is howling at Nack, trying to gain his attention, and then holding out his hand for the 6CW Champion to make the tag. Nack looks confused but obliges with the tag, allowing Plague to clamber quickly into the ring….Orthrus tries to get up but Plague runs into him with a knee to the face and then he kneels down on his foe, raining in a barrage of punches to the face…

HE: Plague is crazy…he is so unhinged…

HA: I guess him and Orthrus are suited to one another then….two peas in a pod…

The referee tries to pull Plague off but he quickly stands and smiles at the official, who steps away with apprehension, and then turns back to Orthrus. The big man begins to get up as Plague lands hooks to the body and then he tries for an Irish whip…

HA: Orthrus has the power advantage…

Orthrus is able to reverse the whip but Plague fires back off the ropes with a huge flying headbutt to the chest, knocking the big man down. Plague then begins to stomp down on Orthrus’ back and head before he backs away and kneels in the corner…

HE: Is he talking to himself?

HA: I think Plague has more than one “voice” inside of his head…..

Plague keeps tapping himself on the side of the head and then he turns and crouches over into a crab position, watching Orthrus from an upside down position. He licks his lips and then turns again as Orthrus stands…

HA: SPEAR!

Plague rushes out for impact but Orthrus quickly reaches out and he grabs his opponent by the throat. He chokes Plague for a few seconds and then he lifts him up off the mat…

HE: Chokeslam…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 am

Plague pokes Orthrus in the eye in midair and the monster drops his opponent before staggering away. Tyler Roth makes the blind tag of Orthrus and he quickly storms the ring before planting his boot into the midsection of Plague…

HE: Tyler Roth has no issues about being in the ring with a nutjob like Plague….he is happy to beat down on anyone…

Roth clubs Plague across the back several times and then he whips him into the corner. Roth follows in with a huge knee to the stomach and then he drags Plague out and drops him with a crunching clothesline. Roth taunts Nate Nack and then he hauls Plague back up into a gutwrench backbreaker…

HA: Tyler Roth may be the biggest threat that Nate Nack has ever faced in 6CW…he really is going to push the world champion to his limits…

HE: He’s going to take him beyond….Nack has no idea…

Roth drops an elbow into Plague’s chest and then he delivers a vicious ground and pound assault for good measure. Roth ignores the complaints of the referee as he pulls Plague back to his feet and then he scoops him up on his shoulders….

HA: Roth picked up Plague as though his weight meant nothing….

HE: That is because he is the strongest man in the world…

Roth gears up for an F-5 but Plague jams his fingers into Roth’s eyesockets and forces The Authority man to drop him. Plague quickly grabs Roth and delivers a Russian legsweep……………1……………….2……………shoulder up. Plague gets to his feet and he tries to pull Roth into a piledriver but Roth counters with a snap spinebuster (ala Batista) and then he tags in Enforcer…

HE: Time for the EWF Champion to have some fun…

Enforcer climbs into the ring and he looks down at Plague before beginning to stomp on his head, chest and any other part of the body he can reach. Plague rolls to the corner for safety but Big E follows with another assault…

HA: Enforcer is becoming more and more aggressive in the ring….it is almost like with every day he spends at the top, he becomes more desperate to hold onto that position…

HE: Enforcer will do anything it takes to be the man…

Enforcer stomps a mudhole before he pulls Plague out by his legs and lands a leaping elbow to the chest……………….1…………………….2………………..kickout. Enforcer grabs a handful of Plague’s hair and he drags him to his feet before delivering a suplex that he transitions into a front slam in midair. Big E then backs into the corner and he lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off and landing an elbow to the chest…

1…………………..2………………shoulder up!

HA: The Authority are doing a really good job of isolating Plague….

Enforcer drops another three consecutive elbows to the chest of Plague before making his way back to the corner and he offers Orthrus a way back into the match. The monster steps over the ropes and he stalks Plague before dragging him up and delivering a package piledriver…………………1……………………2…………………shoulder up. Orthrus glares at the referee for a few seconds and then he makes his way to the corner and begins to climb to the top…

HE: Orthrus knows that Plague is hurting….he knows he can turn this beast into nothing more than a man…

HA: I’d say that is going to be easier said than done…

Orthrus gets ready to jump off into a flying lariat but Plague falls forward and collapses on the ropes, causing Orthrus to fall into a crotched position. Plague blinks back and wipes his hair from his face as Mike Masters slaps his back and vaults over the ropes…

HA: Masters wants in on the clash…he wants to gain a little more momentum as he heads toward the biggest match of his life…

Masters runs into the corner and he clocks Orthrus with multiple right hands before climbing to the top. He looks over at Big E and smirks at him before jumping in the air and delivering an astonishing frankensteiner from the top rope…

HA: Mike Masters is fast becoming the “show stealer”….

HE: I’ll admit that was brilliant…

Orthrus is dazed and confused as he stumbles back up and Masters grabs him before delivering a fantastic twist of fate…

HA: Mike Masters might be about to pick up a huge win…

….2
……………Orthrus kicks out. Masters gets back to his feet and he listens to the cheers of the crowd before he delivers a three punch combo to the face of the monster. Orthrus falls back against the ropes and Masters clatters roundhouse kicks into the stomach of Orthrus before attempting an Irish whip…

HE: Like that was ever going to work…

Orthrus reverses the whip with ease and he sends Masters across the ring but Masters vaults over the top rope and onto the apron. Orthrus runs at him but Masters drives through the middle ropes and catches the monster in the stomach, staggering him back…

HA: Masters is flying….LITERALLY!

The flashbulbs go off as Masters springboards into the air and scores with a flying superman forearm to the face, knocking Orthrus down…………………………..1…………………………..2……………..Orthrus powers out of the cover. Masters ushers Orthrus back up and then he runs to the ropes and springboards onto them…

HA: DISASTER…

HE: I told you Masters’ success wouldn’t last…

Masters flies back for the kick but Orthrus reaches out and grabs him by the throat. The monster then prepares for the chokeslam but Masters kicks him in the stomach and bounces back off the ropes….

HA: LEG LARIAT!

Masters runs forward and he scores with the jumping leg lariat before heading to the corner and jumping up top. The fans cheer as Masters hikes up the atmosphere and then he launches off and scores with a legdrop to the throat……………………….1…………………………….2…………………..kickout from Orthrus.

HE: Masters is barely making a dent in Orthrus’ armour…

HA: You keep telling yourself that…

Masters turns and he crotch chops at Enforcer before backing away and tagging in Nate Nack. Nack steps through the ropes and he welcomes Orthrus up before scooping him in the air and delivering a slam on the mat. Nack pounds his chest and then backs up against the ropes before running forward and leaping into a splash…

HA: 350 pounds just landed on Orthrus’ chest…inhuman or not, you feel that….

Nack rolls back onto his feet and he claps his hands together as he waits for Orthrus to rise and then he lifts him up on his shoulders…

HE: Not this again…

HA: This is how Nack ended it at Seasons’ Beatings…..BIG ENDING!

Nack runs forward for the over the shoulder cutter but Orthrus manages to drop out and he counters with a dragon suplex………………1…………………………2………………….kickout. Both men are down on the canvass and then Orthrus crawls up in the corner as Nack runs in at him….

HA: Nothing but turnbuckle…

Orthrus rolls away and sends Nack against the corner before offering the tag to Tyler Roth, which is gladly accepted. Roth waits for Nack to stagger around and then he slingshots himself over the top rope and into a clothesline that takes the world champion out. Roth then gets back up and he lets Nack up before decimating him with an urange backbreaker…………………1…………………….2……………….kickout.

HE: Now you get to see exactly what is coming at Revolution….this is the preview…

Roth drives elbows and fists down into Nack’s back before he pulls him up and prepares for a power bomb. Nack struggles against his opponent’s restraints and then counters with a backdrop that sends Roth crashing to the mat. Nack then runs off the ropes but he returns and is lifted straight into a huge Samoan drop……………………..1………………………2………………..kickout from Nack.

HA: Roth is there at every turn, it is almost like he has a copy of Nack’s playbook…

Roth stands up and he laughs off the boos of the crowd before he rags Nack back to his feet and delivers an almighty pumphandle slam. Roth gets to his feet again and he flexes his huge muscles and then motions a belt around his waist…

HE: The confidence is just oozing from this guy….he is man handling the world champion….

Roth looks down at Nack and shakes his head before turning around and tagging in Enforcer. Big E looks amused as he steps through the ropes and then he crouches down in the corner…

HA: I don’t think Roth could have placed this any further on a plate for Enforcer…

HE: The Authority once again proving they are untouchable…..FACECHECK!

Enforcer breaks into a sprint and the flying forearm looks imminent but somehow Nack is able to duck in and spins Enforcer into a huge spinebuster. The crowd are cheering as Nack crawls back up to his feet and he waits for Enforcer to stand before lifting him into his arms….

HA: Nate Nack is as strong as Tyler Roth if not stronger….look at that….

Nack shows amazing power as he delivers a hat-trick of rib-breakers to Big E and then he scoops the EWF Champion up on his shoulders and runs him into a powerslam…………………..1…………………..2…………..Enforcer kicks out

HE: Nack isn’t supposed to be fighting back…

HA: What the hell do you expect him to do…

Nack gets back up and he shakes his head at Tyler Roth, a sign that he is ok, and then he pulls Enforcer up and easily flips him up into the air….

HA: DOMINATOR!

A powerbomb seems likely but Roth reaches out and grabs Big E’s legs before dragging him down off Nack’s shoulders. Nack turns around and he aims a right hand at Big E but Enforcer ducks and the punch lands to the jaw of Tyler Roth…

HE: No…

HA: Roth had that coming…

Roth tumbles from the apron and then Nack turns around and is kicked in the stomach by Enforcer before suffering a DDT……………………1………………………2………………..kickout. Enforcer looks annoyed as he stands and he drops kicks to the chest of Nack before pulling him up and trying to scoop him on his shoulders…

HA: Enforcer maybe thinking about a torture rack…

Nack is not interested in being caught by the submission and he elbows his way free before running for the ropes. He comes back and attempts a flying crossbody block but Enforcer takes his turn to show his strength and he catches Nack in his arms…

HE: EWF Champion showing he can hang tough in the power stakes….OH YES!

Enforcer throws Nack into a fall away slam and then he crawls over for another cover…………….1…………………2……………….kickout. Enforcer punches his fist into the mat and he complains to the referee but the official confirms a definite two count…

HE: That was surely a three…

HA: Nack doesn’t do quitting so easily…he’s the 6CW Champion…

Enforcer barges past the referee as he makes his way over to the corner and tags Roth back in. Big E shouts at Roth to finish Nack…

HA: Enforcer doesn’t seem happy that Nack continues to fight here….

Roth nods his head at Big E and then he jumps back into the ring and pushes Nack into the far corner. Roth goes wild with punches and kicks to the stomach and ribs and then he delivers furious shoulder thrusts that leave Nack slumped. Roth taunts the crowd and then pulls Nack out and lifts him on his shoulders…

HE: This is the end of the line….Nack is a spent force….REALITY CHECK!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 am

Roth looks for the fireman’s lift gutbuster but Nack falls off the back and he applies a full nelson in the middle of the ring. Roth struggles against the champion’s strength but then he charges back into the corner and squashes Nack against the turnbuckle. Roth backs away to the far side and he waits for Nack to stand before running back at him…

HE: SPEAR!

Nack sidesteps the spear and he uses Roth’s momentum to throw him up and over the top rope, causing Roth’s head to clatter the top of the ringpost. Roth drops to the floor as Nack does the same…

HA: Nothing left for either man….they need to make tags…

Nack pushes himself over toward his corner, where Mike Masters is desperately calling out for the tag. Roth is also crawling to his own corner and he reaches out to slap the hand of the EWF Champion, Enforcer….

HE: Big E will save the day…

HA: HOW ABOUT MASTERS!

Enforcer takes the tag and he sprints into the ring but not before Nack makes the tag to Mike Masters. Masters springs onto the ropes and he leaps into an impressive crossbody on the oncoming Enforcer before welcoming him back up and knocking him down again with a dropkick. Masters lets Enforcer stand again and he levels him with a spinning heel kick before getting up and pulling Big E to a standing position….

HA: Masters sending a message that he is ready for Revolution….GRINGO KILLER!

Enforcer fights against Masters’ grip and then he swipes his legs, dropping Masters on the back of his head. Big E slingshots Masters into the corner but Masters lands on the ropes and then he jumps off into a sunset flip on Enforcer……………….1…………………..2…………..Enforcer rolls out. Big E gets up and he looks for a big boot but Masters catches his foot and counters with a dragon screw. Masters then tries to turn Enforcer over into a Boston crab…

HE: Get out of there Enforcer…

Enforcer wriggles and then he kicks out with both feet and sends Masters across the ring. Both men get back up and Enforcer comes running across…

HE: FACECHECK!

Masters shows his athleticism as he jumps over Enforcer and then he runs to the ropes and springboards onto them…

HA: DISASTER…

HE: That is exactly what this is for Mike Masters…

Enforcer catches Masters on his shoulders, blocking the springing kick, and then he tries to run him into a death valley driver but Masters rolls down the back into a pinning combo……………1……………………..2……………..Enforcer kicks out. They both scramble back up and Masters goes for the springboard again…

HA: DISASTER KICK!

*Crowd cheer

HE: Ahhhh…

The flying kick lands flush to the jaw of Enforcer and drops him down on his knees. Masters quickly gets back up and looks ready to hit the “Gringo Killer” as Orthrus turns him around and grabs him by the throat….

HA: MY WORD WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

Orthrus ploughs Masters into the canvass with the chokeslam and he looks pleased with his work until Edward Plague bursts across the ring and tackles the monster, sending them both over the top rope and crashing to the outside.

HE: Those two are going to create bedlam now…

The camera crew and members of the production staff flee as Orthrus and Plague begin to battle each other around ringside. They fall into the announce table and Plague smashes Orthrus’ head against the wood but Orthrus’ head just bounces back up and he glares at Plague before grabbing him by the throat…

HA: Plague might be going for a ride right in front of us…

Plague lands a fierce kick to the stomach of Orthrus and then he pulls him around and tries to smash his head against the steel steps but Orthrus gets his foot in the way and then slams Plague’s head down into the steel…

HE: How is that possible…

This time Plague’s head just bounces back into the air and he laughs maniacally at Orthrus before they begin to brawl once again. Plague runs Orthrus forward into the aisleway and he slams his foe into the metal railings…

HA: I wouldn’t even consider trying to break them two apart…

In the ring, Enforcer is back up on his feet and he drags Masters up before flipping him up on his shoulders…

HE: Finish him…

Masters drives punches down into Enforcer’s head and then he counters with a hurricanrana that sends Big E across the ring. They get back up and Enforcer runs into the corner but Masters spins around the ropes and nails a pendulum overhead kick. Big E falls back and Masters springs onto the ropes before somersaulting into a seated senton takedown…

HA: That is quite fabulous…

The crowd’s cheers quickly turn to boos as Masters gets back up and is almost decapitated by a running bicycle kick from Tyler Roth. Roth rags Masters up and he easily flips him into the air for a powerbomb…

HE: Au revoir Mike…

HA: SPEAR!

The fans roar as Nate Nack comes running across and he almost rips Roth from his boots with a thunderous spear. Roth rolls from the ring in a lot of pain but Nack isn’t done with him and he follows his challenger to the outside…

HA: Nate Nack wants to get a little payback for what Roth did to him last week….

Roth is trying to get up as Nack grabs him and then runs him forward, throwing him head-first into the steel steps….BOOM. The steps go flying and Roth is left in a heap before Nack pulls down the straps on his singlet….

HE: Leave him alone…

HA: I didn’t hear you saying that last week when the shoe was on the other foot…

Plague and Orthrus are still brawling on the stage and then Plague lifts Orthrus up before running him backwards and slamming him into the huge metal titantron structure. Plague kneels over his rival and he smiles before crossing himself and saying a little prayer…

HA: Plague is going to that dark place….

HE: Isn’t he always there?

HA: A darker place then…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:46 am

In the ring, Enforcer has hauled Mike Masters up and he looks for a jackhammer but Masters floats over the back and he scores with a backstabber. Masters then slowly drags himself over to the corner and he clambers up to the top rope…

HA: Masters is proving to everyone that he’s ready for the big time…

HE: He’s proven nothing yet…

HA: 450 SPLASH!

HE: TOLD YOU…

Enforcer moves out of the way and he sends Masters crashing down into the canvass. Big E then gets back up and he lifts Masters up onto his shoulders before running him into a death valley driver…

HE: Ring that bell…Mike Masters does not belong at the top tier table..

….2
…………..3!

HA: You may want to think about what you are saying before you open your mouth….

The Copper Box is bouncing as Masters somehow finds a way to push his shoulder up off the mat. Enforcer is enraged and he quickly stands to confront the referee, trapping the official in the corner…

HE: Punch his lights out, Big E…

HA: Enforcer’s intimidation tactics are disgusting….he needs to do his job and stop trying to blame others…

On the outside, Nate Nack has ripped the coverings off the announce table and dragged Tyler Roth on top. He listens to the chants and cheers of the crowd before pulling Roth up…

HE: Why is it always our table?

Nack pounds his chest and then he lifts Roth up and tries to place him on his shoulders. Roth manages to scramble off the back and he looks for a full nelson but Nack elbows his way free and he suplexes Roth back into the air…

HA: WAKE UP CALL….OH MY GOD!

Nack turns Roth in midair for the stunner but improvises into an RKO instead, driving Roth face-first through the table. Both men are slumped in the wreckage as the arena explodes….

HE: This is insane….he can’t do that to Roth…

HA: Nate Nack just decimated his number one contender….this is one hell of a main event…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Enforcer sees Roth and Nack crash through the table and then he turns around and sees Masters getting up. Big E slicks his hair back and kneels down before running forwards…

HE: FACECHECK!

1………………….2…………………..3!

HE: NOOOOOOOOOOOO….

Ding ding ding

HA: He did it….Mike Masters just defeated the EWF Champion….

The cheers ring out as “Champion” roars through the airwaves and replays show Masters countering the “facecheck” into a schoolboy that registers a three count. Back live and Masters is on the outside of the ring, celebrating his huge win…Enforcer is on his knees in the ring, looking confused and shocked by what has happened, as Masters climbs up onto the ringside barrier to continue his celebration in front of the fans…

HE: This cannot be happening….it is all a bad dream…

HA: This is pure reality, brother….The Authority may be the dominant force in 6CW but their opposition are not going to bow down quietly….huge night for Mike Masters and Nate Nack as we head toward Revolution…

Nate Nack is just stumbling out of the wreckage of the announce table and he down at Tyler Roth before turning around to watch Mike Masters’ celebration. Nack grins and then receives his world championship from the timekeeper, which he holds up over Roth…

HE: This situation needs to be dealt with….there will be repercussions…

HA: And I’m sure Masters and Nack will be ready when that happens….WAIT….OH MY GOD….

HE: GET THE MEDICS!

All attention is suddenly draw to the stage, where Edward Plague is standing over Orthrus. Plague is muttering to himself and laughing before he looks up to the skies…

Plague: Thou shall not judge me for the sins of our father…..for I have walked in the light and I have walked in the dark….I know what lies beneath the surface of this world, I have seen it…I have looked the devil in the eyes and I can assure you he is not happy with your dishonesty and greed…he has asked me to bring this world to justice…he wants me to show you what is waiting around the corner….what is lurking underneath the lid of Pandora’s Box….are you ready?

Plague then runs his thumb across his neck in a “cut-throat” gesture before flipping Orthrus up on his shoulders. He holds him up in a “cross” position and then he delivers a “Border Toss” powerbomb that sends Orthrus crashing off the stage, through two tables, and to the floor below…

HA: I….I….I don’t know what to say guys….this is bad…

HE: I told you this guy was crazy….he’s completely lost it…

Plague’s eyes are locked down on Orthrus and he does not blink at all, a cold fury etched in his features. Then slowly a smile begins to spread across his face and he raises his arms to his side and looks to the skies again…

Plague: Your judgement day awaits…

*Plague’s laughter is the last thing we hear as the show goes to credits.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down