The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 22nd January 2014

+6
Marky
TheCultOfPersonality
Enforcer
x12x
MtotheC
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 22nd January 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 22nd January 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jan 2014, 7:49 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Chaos vs Jonathan Daniels

Match 2
"Ice Cold" Nicky Cassidy vs Billy Shaw

Match 3
Handicap Rules
Scott Harris vs Marty Helms/Mike Conrad/Daniel Reilly

Match 4
Jimmy Phillips vs Vincent Costello
On commentary: Jack Hurst

Match 5
Robin Reborn vs Alexander Altair

Match 6
Max Adamson vs Liam “The Viper” Wood

Match 7
The Punishment Part II
Blade vs DeMarcus Brown

Match 8
Thunder vs Ojore

Main Event
6CW vs The Authority
Nate Nack/Mike Masters/Edward Plague vs Enforcer/Tyler Roth/Orthrus.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 22nd January 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 22nd January 2014

Post by MtotheC Sun 12 Jan 2014, 8:36 pm

Standing in the backstage interview area is roving reporter for 6CW Tim Allen...

Allen: Ladies and gentlemen tonight 606 championship wrestling brings you the debut pro match of international dare devil Ice Cold Cassidy and to wet your appetite here's a short of video of why this young man was so heavily courted by all the major wrestling organisations in the world...

The screen cuts to black and the words Welcome to the Ice Age appears in frosty ice writing and then shatter into a thousand pieces as cold as ice by MOP starts to play...

The voice over begins as the video shows Cassidy standing in a plane about to jump without a shoot, he makes a rock and roll sign at the camera and dives out of the plan followed by a man with a camera and a parachute.

Voice Over: Over 10 million hits on YouTube, half a million twitter followers, the holder of six world records... Ice Cold Cassidy comes to 6CW!!!

The video continues with Ice Cold plummeting through the air posing for the camera before latching onto the second man who pulls the shoot, as he does the camera focuses on them floating to the ground and fades out to black...

Allen: And I'm delighted to say that Ice Cold himself joins me now

The camera widens to reveal Cassidy standing next to Allen dressed to compete, ready for his debut match tonight... The crowd burst into life at the sight of Ice Cold who has a smile slapped across his face like a Cheshire Cat

Allen: Ice Cold thank you for joining us, what can we expect from you tonight in this your first ever pro match?

Ice Cold: First Tim thank you for that rad intro, how cool was that video by the way? (Allen nods with excited agreement) you know as I fell through the air that day all I could think about was how free I felt, freer than I ever have before and I've got that same feeling again right now, my palms are sweaty, I can't stand still, I've hardy been able to eat, I couldn't even bring myself to log on to COD last night because right here right now is what I've been waiting for all my life. To lace up these boots, walk out from behind that curtain and wrestle in the ring for these fans right here in London England!

Tonight is the culmination of a life long dream, Ice Cold Cassidy is finally here in 6CW and I wrestle in that ring like I live my life, simply by three rules...

Swag it out
Sleep when your dead
YOLO... You only live once Tim and that's what you can expect from ICE COLD

Welcome to the Ice Age baby!!!!

Cassidy shakes Tim Allen's hand before walking out of shot, the camera focuses on Allan who stands there looking star struck as the scene ends.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 22nd January 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 22nd January 2014

Post by x12x Sun 12 Jan 2014, 9:06 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the Copperbox arena, we join 6CW interviewer Timothy Allen with the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood, Wood looks confident as the camera focuses on him revealing his old school “Jake The Snake” t-shirt under a cut off denim jacket, Tim looks in to the camera and begins to talk to the fans watching in the arena and at home.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to introduce a man who in his short time in 6CW has become a fan favourite and a man who at next weeks edition of Anarchy will face off against the “Incredible Hunk” Max Adamson

Viper shakes his head as Allen calls Adamson a hunk and holds back a laugh, Allen continues to talk before asking Liam his first question.

TA: With all due respect Liam, with the issues between you and Thunder playing on your mind, how do you think you'll cope facing off against Max Adamson?

LW: “With all due respect” I'll do just fine...I am a professional and know what I am here to do, going in to that fight I will have one mission and one mission only...win. I plan on starting 2014 just how I started 2013 and that is by showing the fans at home just why I have the guts to call myself the best in the business. I feel like the question should really be “Will Max be ready?”, he seems too busy with the cricket and carrying on his lover's tiff with Gazzy that he might not be ready to face an athlete as gifted as me...

TA: So you're confident that you'll come away with the win?

LW: Aren't I always? You have to be in this business...the moment you show any sign of weakness that's when the vultures begin to circle...I go in to every fight with the belief that I can win...no...I go in to every fight KNOWING that I can beat whoever is put in front of me...I am the best superstar this company has to offer and it won't be long before I'm the king on the mountain once again.

TA: There might be one man who disagrees with you on that last point, a man who believes that he sho...

Wood shakes his head and cuts Timothy off before looking in to the camera and talking directly to his former friend.

LW: Thunder, I heard everything you said at our “showdown” about being the best about not wanting to be the sidekick and about stepping out from my shadow but the truth is and it's the thing you're scared of...you know that when it comes down to it...one on one...there's only one man left standing...it happened before and it'll happen again...if we go to war...I will win.

TA: So you agree that during your time in 6CW and EWF, Thunder has been a sidekick to you almost?

LW: Those were his words not mine...up until he threw the first punch...it was a friendship but if his doubts in his own skill made him feel like second best then that's on him...it comes back to the whole confidence thing...I walk out in to that arena knowing I'm the best, knowing that no matter how many times I get knocked down I'll be the one stood with my hand raised in the end...I'm the future of his business, a hall of famer in the making and it doesn't matter who stands in my way...2014 is the year that I truly show just what I can do.

Allen attempt to speak but Wood continues with a serious tone in his voice.

LW: So this is my message to 6CW...it doesn't matter who you are, what you've done or what you've achieved...you can be Max Adamson...Enforcer...Costello...or Thunder...you will challenge me and you will fail...2014 is MY year and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. I am the Viper Liam Wood and I am the best in the business...I return to the ring after having been forced to be a spectator for the past month and I promise I'm about to raise hell.

Wood backs away and walks out of shot leaving a shocked look across the face of Timothy as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 13 Jan 2014, 2:43 pm

Saturday Night blasts around the arena and the crowd descend into boos as Enforcer confidently strides out onto the stage. He raises his EWF title above his head before strutting to the ring, grinning at the hostile reception he is receiving.

E: Don't boo me until you've heard what I've got to say. I think for the first time ever we are going to be in agreement with each other...it is great to see Mike Masters as number one contender to this baby!

Enforcer pats the EWF belt currently on his shoulder as the crowd reaction is one of confusion with some cheers.

E: Now I'm sure we don't think that for the same reason. You're all probably looking for The Show Off to steal the show and walk away from Revolution as he new EWF Champion.

The crowd cheer louder at this.

E: Well unfortunately for you that won't happen, I'm happy because at last I will be defending my title against someone who has earned the right to face me. Rather than the continual stream of drivel served up by Liam Wood and Thunder. Facing someone who is challenging me based on wrestling ability rather than their ability to impersonate Jeremy Kyle guests is refreshing. I no longer have to concern myself over who forgot their anniversary, which one is a selfish lover, or whatever they are bickering over now.

Now I can concentrate solely on the abilities of The Show Off.

I will always give credit where it is due, and Masters has made a big impression on 6CW in a short space of time. Unfortunately for Mike the standard has just taken a massive step up. Beating Gazzy D is not on the same level as even surviving against the most dominant man in professional wrestling.

Mike, make the most of the opportunity you've earned. You get to test yourself against the very best and show off on the biggest of stages. But once Revolution is over, you'll be dropping back down to your rightful place on the card. Don't feel bad though, most curtain jerkers don't get their moment in the spotlight, you're one of the lucky ones!

The crowd boo at Enforcer's arrogance and a chant of A55hole starts to build.

E: Don't blame me for telling the truth. Just like in nature their is a pecking order and I am sitting at the top of it along with The Authority. And this week on Anarchy we will once again demonstrate our dominance as we take on three men who think they are capable of stopping us.

Masters gets his first taste of the big leagues, but I'm not sure how much he'll want a second serving once I am through with him!
I know the monster Orthus is looking forward to dishing out more pain and suffering to the man who wasn't good enough for The Authority.
And Nate Nack maybe keeping the 6CW Championship warm for Tylor Roth, but we won't be showing him any thanks.

It is time for The Authority to show the world that we are here to stay. We're not a dragon that will be slayed by noble knights riding to the rescue of 6CW. That is just a fairytale, here in 6CW it's the real world and power and strength always win out in the end!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 13 Jan 2014, 8:19 pm

The scene opens straight after the six man tag match from the January 12th edition of Anarchy, Anthony Abbott is sitting in the dressing room of Vincent Costello, he’s lounging on the large black sofa talking on his phone through the Bluetooth headset attached to his ear…

Abbott: So we’re clear on section 5 right? Good… Look trust me, this is a done deal, even if we go all the way to court with 6CW which I very much doubt , Vincent knows better than anyone what’s good for business and what we all discussed last week is in everybody’s interest…We all stand to make a lot of money out of this deal…

As Abbott continues the door bursts open and Vincent Costello enters the room, Abbott quickly jumps to his feet…

Abbott: Look he’s just walked in, I’m gonna have to go, we’ll finish off crossing the I’s and dotting the T’s when we meet next week.

Costello: Did you see that?

Abbott: I certainly did, another win for Costello’s Law, what’s that 5 on the bounce now?

Costello: So what, 6CW doesn’t care about Vincent Costello, so why should I care about another pointless victory, it’s driving me mad, Tony you’re my lawyer and I pay you damn well for that privilege, get this injunction moving quicker or I’ll find a lawyer that can!

Abbott: I’ll tell you who cares, our friends that we met last week, that’s who cares and that’s who I was just talking to. And Vincent I have made some great progress in the last couple of days with them, if you keep performing that way it only strengthening our position.

Costello: If 6CW don’t honour my EWF contract then all your phone calls and lunches and sub section 4.5 of article 6 talk means absolutely nothing, it gets us nowhere. I don’t care how long we’ve known each other, if you don’t do what you’re told I’ll fire you quicker than it took me to pin Jack Hurst’s shoulders to the ground.

Abbott: Don’t be hasty Vincent, listen to me… I am focused on the 6CW problem  but we need our others friends as well, maybe I haven’t done a great job of keeping all the plates spinning but I promise you I’m the man to make all this come together.

Costello: I hear a lot of talk Tony but I see very little action, get out of my sight and start proving to me you’re not a complete waste of oxygen.

Abbott: I’m going to see Jones door right now…

Abbott gathers his briefcase and quickly makes his way out of the locker room as the scene ends.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 14 Jan 2014, 1:36 pm

As Enforcers drops his microphone and holds up his EWF Championship, Mike Masters theme song, "Champion" hits as he makes his way out to a big ovation from the crowd. Mike Masters is seen displaying his new t-shirt stating "the future's bright, the future's me". As Mike Masters makes his way down the entrance ramp to Enforcers dismay, Masters shouts to the camera, "Business is about to pick up. Oh and buy the t-shirt!". Masters grabs a microphone and confronts Enforcer.

*Mike Masters offers a handshake to Enforcer with a huge grin on his face*

MM: Hi, I'm Mike Masters. Future EWF Champion.

*Enforcers looks Masters up and down and gives a look of disappointment*

MM: That's ok. I didn't expect you to shake my hand anyway. I mean you are the most dominant man in professional wrestling right? So you can do what you want around here. But you see thats why im out here, to put a stop to all the bu11sh1t thats going on in this company. You, The Authority is just one big joke that needs to be stopped. You see I've set myself a few goals since I joined 6CW. You know goals such as to be the best looking guy on the roster and have everybody envious of me. Check. To make money for this company? Check. Just ask the merchandise stand. And finally to the more serious ones, to be a world champion and to end the The Authority. All of which can, and will be accomplished at Revolution.

*A Masters chant breaks out as Masters continues...*

MM: You see Enforcer, you gave me some credit, hell I'll provide you with credit where credits due. Right now, you deserve that title. You deserve it, you've beaten some of the best this company has to offer. Here in the big leagues as you put it, you've beaten the likes of Liam Wood and Thunder. But you see there downfall was there own friendship. You see I couldn't give a damn about friendship in this business. I was taught that if you wanna make it here, you gotta look out for youself and only yourself. So yeah, I don't care about anyone on this roster. I only care about myself. And so all my focus will be put on ending your reign as champion. Over the next few weeks, I will be showing off to the world why I am deserving of being the EWF number one contender and I will be showing off to the world that I have what it takes to beat you. It will all start on Anarchy, I team with two guys who I don't like but have a common goal, to destroy the Authority.

MM: You say this is just a fairytale, well hey, some fairytales come true Big E. If you think The Authority are taking over this company you got another thing coming, my quest to end the authority started with those losers, Conrad and Blade. And it will end, with you.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 14 Jan 2014, 2:37 pm

Enforcer laughs and picks up his mic.

E: Your quest may have started with Conrad and Blade but, with the greatest respect to them, you're starting a whole new one with me. I am on a different level to anything in this company, but the two men closest are those standing beside me at Anarchy. You shouldn't be worried about spending the next month proving you can beat me, your only chance is to pray that you make it to Revolution in one piece...because everytime you step in the ring with The Authority your chances of that happening decrease.

And I would hate to see you miss your moment in the spotlight.

You say the right things...You don't care about anyone else, there's no space for friendships in this business and that you'll do whatever it takes to be number 1. I applaud you for that, but they say that actions speak louder than words - and your actions paint a different picture.

You've been standing with 6CW wrestlers trying to over turn The Authority, you're being made weaker by your desire to be loved by the fans.

If you truly thought you were the best you'd be knocking down Jones and Calihan's door to be a part of The Authority and to take your place at the tope of the tree. But you don't and there are two reasons why not.

1 - you know that you're not at the level of The Authority. If you joined you'd be way down the pecking order, a fact that will be proven at Anarchy.

And 2 - you have made the mistake that I did in the past. You're pandering to the idiots in the crowd! They want you to be the best, but they won't let you get to the top using any means necessary. They don't only demand that you win, they force you to put your body on the line in ridiculous situations so you can win 'the right way'.

The crowd boo and Enforcer raises his EWF title with one hand.

E: But this title means I've done things the right way!

The bloodsuckers who pay to get the only thrill of their pathetic lives through superstars like us won't relent Mike. It doesn't matter what you do they will always demand more and more, they won't stop until they have drained you of every ounce of your soul and being...

...that is unless you stop listening. I spent years being a clown for losers like them, but I had a wake up call and look at me now. I am untouchable and you could be the same.

Think on that before you enter the Lion's Den at Anarchy.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 14 Jan 2014, 5:38 pm

Timothy Allen is backstage looking slightly nervous, he composes himself before the cameraman confirms they are filming.

TA: My guest at this time, the Incredible Hunk, Captain Whitewash...

(The camera pans to reveal Max Adamson holding several cue cards with different nicknames on them)

TA: ...The Australian Phenom, Captain Australia, the Former President of the Rolf Harris Fan Club, the Australian Champion, the Australian People's Champion, the People's Australian Champion, Jennifer Lawrence's future ex husband and... GazzyD's financer... Max Adamson.

(Adamson drops the cue cards and stands next to Timothy Allen, he is wearing a black buttoned up shirt and jeans, with a Cricket Australia cap on.)

Max: Great intro Timbo. Now lets get down to business.

TA: Max, do you feel that GazzyD will try and get revenge for last week? Where you distracted him with your entrance music playing causing him to lose the EWF Championship contendership he was competing for?

(Adamson looks over the top outraged)

Max: Never... In my life... Have I been so insulted! To blame that heinous act on moi? Outrageous! I was the other side of the frickin world!

TA: Well we have this email that was found on Jim the sound guy's laptop, from Max Adamson, which suggests otherwise...

Max: Simple forgery Timbob.

TA: What about the investigation into Jim's accounts which show a £500 payment from a Mr M Adamson?

Max: I, er, lost a bet to Jim on the Gashes, you know, the Womens Ashes, Girls Ashes, Gashes for short. Owed him five hundred quid.

TA: And what about this video of you Skyping Jim and telling him to play your music when Gazzy looks like he may succeed.

(A video of Adamson and Jim the sound guy on a split screen plays on the nearby monitor)

Max: Ah.

(Adamson grins)

Max: Ok, you got me. I did it.

TA: So do you fear revenge from Gazzy as you get ready to compete against a very tough opponent in The Viper Liam Wood?

Max: Only if Gazzy is petty enough. He has bigger issues to contend with. Like whether to take the rematch against me and rid himself of the debt hanging over him. I was merely ensuring he had no distractions. I was saving GazzyD from himself. If Gazzy becomes number one contender to the EWF Championship, then he doesn't take the rematch against me. And if he doesn't take the rematch against me, he doesn't have the opportunity to make himself debt free. Same old Gazzy looks at things in the short term. Which is probably why he got into such financial problems in the first place. He's an "act now, deal with it later" kind of guy. I saved him from making yet another wrong decision, when I distracted him just enough to make sure he lost that match and has no other avenues to travel down except this one. See, Gazzy criticises the kind of guy I am. Criticises how bad a friend I was to him.

(Adamson pauses momentarily)

Max: Tim, I'm the kind of friend he needs right now. One who makes the right decisions for him as he is clearly incapable of making the right ones himself. GazzyD wants glory before security. Some say that's why he's the Human Highlight Reel. Others say that's why he sits on the edge of financial ruin. Max Adamson has offered GazzyD the chance to save himself from financial ruin. When I talk about the debt Gazzy owes me, we're not talking hundreds. We're not talking thousands. We're talking hundreds of thousands of pounds of debt. More than Gazzy even earns in a calendar year. If Gazzy feels he should take revenge on me for giving him a chance to clear a vast debt, then he needs his head examined.

TA: Changing the subject, what about your match with Liam Wood. Do you think you have the focus and drive to defeat the Viper?

Max: Believe me Tim, since I stepped foot inside 6CW for the second time, and found those EWF guys running around, Liam Wood stood out like a turd in a toilet bowl. He would run his mouth, criticise the bad guys, be the hero and be the very best! Now he's the typical rent-a-heel. I can't stand hypocrites Tim, can't stand them. Liam Wood is a professional hypocrite. At least when Max Adamson went from so called good guy to so called bad guy, I remained the same. I do what I want, when I want. The term tweener was invented to describe guys like me, because I never pandered to the fans when I was a good guy and I never cared what they thought when I was a bad guy. I've always been Max Adamson, and that's what makes me stand out in professional wrestling. Liam Wood is a parasite who one day loves picking flowers and kissing babies and high fiving fans, then the next day we're supposed to believe he's the freakin anti Christ? People like Liam Wood are what's wrong with 6CW. The fans will be split, because those stupid enough to care emotionally will still have feelings for Liam Wood, whereas those in the know will respect Max Adamson.

TA: Sounds like you do have the focus!

Max: Just because I've been away Tim, just because I have this comedy persona, don't ever doubt for one minute that I am not as driven as anyone else in that locker room. Max Adamson means business. Max Adamson is in 6CW to win Championship gold, admittedly I'm in 6CW at the moment to ruin GazzyD, and this week it'll be to shut the gob of Liam Wood, but long term I need some gold. It's been too long since Max Adamson was World Heavyweight Champion, this is my warning to anyone who is Champion when I'm done with GazzyD - Adamson is coming for you.

(Adamson offers his hand to Timothy Allen but walks away before Allen can shake his hand.)

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, Max Adamson.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jan 2014, 10:56 pm

The fans are just taking their seats at a 6CW house show when 'Cold cash and colder hearts' starts to blast out and Phillips enters the arena. He walks out to the stage and looks around at the fans and then makes his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans

He circles the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside and then climbs the steps and through the ropes into the ring. He smiles as the crowd chant his name and waits for them to die down before lifting the microphone to his mouth

JP: Best fans in wrestling

The crowd respond with another loud cheer as Phillips smiles out across them and rubs his head

JP: 2013 is behind us and what a crazy year it was. I'd had short spells with CWA and the wannabe 6CW, 6WF (this draws a few boos from the crowd at the mention of 6WF)but I didn't see a future in this industry. Despite my future father in law and one time CWA owner giving me his support, the financial stability, getting me in touch with his contacts the chance of The Talent achieving anything in professional wrestling stood at zero

Now there are those that would argue that The Talent still hasn't achieved anything, and while it's true no titles have graced this waist, to tell me I haven't achieved anything is BS. Not 7 years ago I woke up in a hospital bed to be told I would never walk again, now look at me I'm a professional wrestler earning a wage thats going to pay for my wedding, give my step-daughter a nice little nest egg for the future. If that isn't an achievement I don't know what is.

But having said all that it could have been even better. You see when EWF first opened it's doors I quickly established myself as one of the best in the company, all anybody could even speak about was The Talent, in fact the only thing missing from my time in EWF is a reign as the Heavyweight Champion, I came painfully close though on a number of occasions. But I ain't gonna b!tch and moan. On some occasions I was screwed outta my shot, thats right before you had The Authority I was fighting against it in its infancy with FEAR, but then the other times I lost, heck I'm man enough to say it I was outdone by the better man. One of those just happens to be the very same guy I'm going up against on Anarchy next week...Mr Vincent Costello (this draws a huge boo from the crowd) so you guys all think hes an bumhole too?

Well you're right he is an bumhole, but he's a talented bumhole. Costello was clever enough to distance himself from other peoples battles so that nobody could cost him anything, when I was getting my ass handed to me by FEAR, Costello wisely never got involved and concentrated on his own battles. And while we both have victories against one another when the chips were down and the stakes were highest, Costello was the better man. And that so far in 6CW has continued to follow the same trend.

While I may have started off my 6CW career with a few W's here and there i became the forgotten man, not even good enough for pre show dark matches. But now we're in a new year, and I know it's cliche but Hell I'm gonna say it anyway. I have a good feeling that this is going to be a good year, the year The Talent finally breaks out and shows the world that he doesn't just carry his old football nickname, this kid really can fight. I showed that last week when I planted Marty Helms with the Touchdown and I'll continue it into next week. I'll prove it isn't just a fluke I'm here, 6CW will finally see The Talent from EWF when I make Vincent Costello just....another....victim

Phillips drops the mic to the ground as his music hits.

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 15 Jan 2014, 1:19 pm

The crowd explode as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast out of the speakers and The Viper Liam Wood appears on the stage, a determined look crosses his face as he makes his way towards the ring wearing an Austin Stevens “complete package” t-shirt underneath a cut off denim jacket, he taps hands with a few of the fans before rolling under the bottom rope and pacing the ring.

The crowd begin to chant his name and a smile cracks on his face, he takes the time to climb each turnbuckle posing for the fans as the chants get louder and louder, finally he takes a mic and raises it to his lips, the crowd begin to calm down in anticipation. Viper has them on the edge of their seat...  

“So according to a certain cricket commentator that goes by the name of Max Adamson I'm the bad guy now? Weird, because every time I step foot in this ring and I have each and every member of this crowd chanting my name it certainly doesn't feel that way”

The crowd cheer once again as Wood works them up in to a frenzy, he paces the ring once again before continuing to talk about his future opponent

“You see ladies and gentlemen, the thing that Max doesn't get is that unlike him, I am not playing a role...I'm not trying to be a good guy or a bad guy...I'm just me...if I do something good it's because I want too...if I do something bad, then it'll be for the same reason...so Max...you can throw out all the wrestling terminology you want but understand this...you do not know who I am or what you're dealing with at Anarchy next week...I'm begging for you to keep your mind off Gazzy long enough to give me some actual competition because I promise you, if you lose focus for even a second...I'll make you pay for it...you've said that you're planning to “shut my gob” well Max, I look forward to you trying...it's been a long month and I have a lot of anger I'm looking to take out on someone."

The Viper chants once again start as Wood pauses as looks around the packed arena

“The thing I found funniest about your little act is the fact you believe that people 'respect' Max Adamson...Do you really believe that or did someone write up a little cue card for you!? You've spent most of the time since coming back to 6CW trying to ruin Gazzy's life and failing...you've tried every underhand trick in the book and you think that deserves respect!?"

The crowd change their chant to “Max Sucks” to the delight of Wood, he continues to talk

“You want to talk about someone that the fans actually respect? Then you're looking at him...The Viper Liam Wood...Former EWF World Heavyweight Champion...the one and ONLY EWF TV Champion...a belt that I never lost might I add...a future Hall Of Famer and a man who next week goes 1-0 for 2014...you talk about respect Max but are you willing to actually earn it?”

“I doubt it because despite your whole “I want to be champ again” speech, deep down...you know that without all the underhand tactics, the backstabbing, the mind games and the false sense of grandeur...you're a joke.”

Wood lowers the mic and paces around the ring as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 15 Jan 2014, 5:05 pm

MM: Woah woah if it wasn't for these fans, I would not be the threat I am today. You see I've never listened to these fans, I never told them what to do nor will I ever. But I can't help it if these fans just like me now can I? I mean, they've got good taste. You see I don't go around giving high fives to the kids, or pandering to the audience. I simply do what I want to. And they seem to like me for it because i'm real, i'm no farce. When they chant, * Masters, Masters*, its because their impressed with what they see, their impressed with what I do. And hell, i'm the show off, I just can't help it!

*A Masters chant begins to break out once again*

MM: And you're right, I did stand side by side with 6CW wrestlers. But once again is it because I like them? Is it because were friends? No. Its because we all have a common goal, a common focus, a common enemy and that's the Authority. If they wanna help, so be it, deep down I knew I could take the Authority down single handledly but to resist the urge of help? Its common sense, I didn't need their help and but I won't say no if they do. You see week in and week out, The Authority were attacking me, screwing me out of precious matches, but I kept on coming back. For that, I earned the respect from some of the guys in the back, and these fans. That's something that I worked for. And that's why I'll be teaming with the 6CW world Heavyweight champion, Nate Nack and the sadistic, Edward Plague. And we will defeat you, "the right way".

MM: Now trust me, I will not be making the same mistake you did in the past. No ones gonna tell me what way to fight, how to fight. Im gonna wrestle the same I've been wrestling all my life and that can only be described as masterful. At revolution im gonna prove that the big leagues here in 6CW is nothing more than a myth, and i'll show you why i'm perfect and you're not!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 15 Jan 2014, 9:04 pm

HE: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to the Anarchy pre-show, building towards what promises to be another epic offering from 6CW in 2014!

HA: That's right brother, I can't wait and neither can this sell out crowd, here in the Copp...

'Survival' hits and the crowd more or less erupt as strobe lights flicker. There's an explosion and atop the ramp stands 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris, hood up. The lights go up and he removes his hood and nods as he looks around The Copper Box. He makes his way to the ring, climbing a turnbuckle and raising one arm.

HE: Well isn't this a surprise! Scott Harris has developed a reputation as not being a man who likes the spotlight, in his short career, he's seldom come out to address the crowd! This could be interesting!

Harris is stood in the centre of the ring, holding a microphone as the crowd applaud him.

SH: You know, it's amazing, really isn't it?

Young upstart makes a few waves, makes a name for himself, shows the world and sundry that he's better than the dross he's been pitted against, makes a stand, a valid, logical plea to his employer and suddenly ends up with the decks stacked against him. What a morally decrepit 'Authority' we have looming large over us in this company!

But the thing is, 6CW, I've been set up for a fall, backed in to a corner, left like a lamb to the slaughter in what is a glorified abattoir and you know what, I genuinely can't wait!

HA: He's got a screw loose!

SH: You see, since day one, all I've asked for, all I've demanded was a chance. A chance to show what I can do, what I know I'm capable of, what made me the best damn thing in The Snake Pit. There's the opinion that I'm going to get steamrollered on the 22nd, that Scott Harris' streak will come to an unceremonious end but I look at those that carry that opinion, I take it on board, and I laugh at them, because they know nothing.

It doesn't matter when you're facing one person, two people or even three, as long as you're as technically gifted as I am, as long as you have the arsenal and the wherewithal to engineer opportunity then mark my words: You always have a chance.

So I guess the crux of what I'm trying to say is this: Callihan, if you want to make an example of me, so be it. If you feel that I wronged you the other night and you setting Marty Helms on me like an obedient lapdog was justified, then that's ok. But trust me when I say this, heed my word, there's only one man that will come out of this all integrity intact, full of honour and not prepared to stoop to any level: Scott Harris.

If this is going to turn into anything more than it is, if it's going to become personal, then that's fine, you won't get a rise out of me. Because I've had some pretty low points in my life, I've been to the depths and I'm still here, so anything you throw at me in the future, I'll take it because you can't get any lower than what I've seen or experienced.

I'm a man of honour, pride, integrity. I won't be drawn into anything untoward because it's just not me.

I do all my talking in between these ropes, because that's where I'm superior, that's where I do my damage.

So what I'm trying to say is, I'm looking forward to Anarchy, I'm looking forward to defying the odds, I'm looking forward to showing 6CW, the world, Drake Callihan and the rest of the authority that The Sharpshooter should not be taken lightly and there is nothing... NOTHING that you can do to derail me.

One thing is for sure, Anarchy will be a challenge... But let's face it, that's all I've asked for!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 16 Jan 2014, 12:28 pm

Its the 22nd of January and as Anarchy comes back from commercials we are greeted by Timothy Allen standing in the back stage interview area of the Copper Box.

Welcome back to Anarchy and please welcome my guest at this time Vincent Costello

Boo’s echo out around the arena from the live crowd in attendance as the camera pans out to reveal Vincent Costello, as Allen begins to talk Costello cuts him off, aggressively grabbing the microphone out of his hand

My god your voice is tedious, it’s like someone scraping their finger nails down a chalk board, now be a good little boy and run along before you get a slap.

Allen quickly takes his leave as Costello faces the camera

So Jimmy Phillips wants to talk about Vincent Costello does he, he wants to drag up history, and talk about the good ol’ EWF days, well I remember things a little differently to that of the Talent!

I remember Phillips week after week being decimated by the FEAR campaign, I remember Phillips desperately trying to keep his head above water, hoping, praying that he could grab one of Magnusson’s imaginary brass rings. Yet Costello’s Law was prevailing, surviving, and prospering like I always do.

While Phillips was drowning in EWF out of some sort of twisted morale obligation that he naively believed in, I was the world heavyweight champion, the most important entity in the company, so you tell me Phillips, who will history remember?

And yet again the perpetual bridesmaid is back, it’s a new year, a new you, a more focused and determined…blah blah blah. You’re boring Jim, you bore me! We’ve heard it all before haven’t we and yet these idiot fans lap all you BS up time and time again, however when someone like me who has never lied to them, never told them anything that wasn’t the truth, stands here and enlightens them, they reject it. But then again the difference between you and me is that I couldn’t give a cr$p what these fat, ugly, uneducated idiots think and I never will.

But you know what Jim, I’m happy that we are gonna fight tonight, this is my happy face (Costello lowers the mic and half smiles, half snarls) and I’ll give credit where credit is due, you are a talented competitor and by no 
means do I under estimate your abilities, but tonight you’ll remain exactly where you’ve always been…in my shadow.

And one last thing, to the footnote in tonight’s match, the insignificant Jack Hurst. You’ve found your natural place tonight, a habitat where you can finally thrive during a Vincent Costello fight…behind the announce table and just so we’re clear, once I’m done with Phillips your next.

Costello's Law says there is no escaping the unescapable…RUN!

The camera goes black and return to ringside as the scene ends

Last edited by MtotheC on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 17 Jan 2014, 12:18 pm

We cut to a newsroom with standard news music playing, and a voiceover speaks;

VO: It's six o'clock, and now it's time to go over to 6CW News Central, with lead anchor, Chuck Chuckington.

(Chuck Chuckington is sat at the desk and is clearly Max Adamson in a bleached blond wig and matching fake moustache, wearing a navy blue suit, white shirt with a red and white striped tie.)

CC: I'm Chuck Chuckington, welcome to 6CW News. Here's your headlines for this week's 6CW News. Ice Cold Cassidy reveals he doesn't wear underpants.

Ice Cold: I could think about was how free I felt, freer than I ever have before and I've got that same feeling again right now

CC: Vincent Costello in phone sex shocker.

Costello: I hear a lot of talk Tony but I see very little action

CC: Liam Wood in self imposed sex ban?

Liam Wood: it's been a long month

CC: Mike Masters arrested for indecent exposure?

MM: hell, i'm the show off, I just can't help it!

CC: Enforcer finally speaks out about his history with Trash TV

E:  I no longer have to concern myself over who forgot their anniversary, which one is a selfish lover, or whatever they are bickering over now.

CC: Scott Harris in regular gay orgies?

SH: It doesn't matter when you're facing one person, two people or even three, as long as you're as technically gifted as I am, You always have a chance.

CC: We'll have more shocking 6CW News same time, next time. I'm Chuck Chuckington, and you're not.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 19 Jan 2014, 1:44 pm

Our scene opens in an old abandoned house, the camera slowly moves down the stairs as dust floats slowly through the air, the camera shakes for a second as an out of tune piano can be heard preforming a creepy rendition of “CCClouds”. The camera continues to travel down the staircase as the music gets louder, it reaches the bottom and turns to the left where a disturbing figure can be seen stood in a darkened room dressed head to toe in a long black robe, he appears to be wearing a crown of thorns, as the camera focuses for just a second we can see his hands are bound together and attached to the ground with a thick rusty chain, he screams for help but the camera turns to static for a few seconds and when it returns to normal the man has vanished and the robe is now on the floor, on the wall behind him reads the sentence “The Wolf Walks Among Us” the camera quickly turns to the right and enters a large room with a small crowd of people dressed head to toe in white, each member wears a plague mask...at the front of the room sits a familiar figure...The Reverend Edward Plague, he holds a dusty book in front of him as the crowd stare on at him, as the camera gets closer the lights in the room go out and quickly each member in the crowd lights a candle that floods the room in a mirky red glow, the camera focuses on the book in Edward's hand and it is titled “The Book Of Plague”. Edward begins to speak and the crowd members begin to chant under their breath “No cross...no crown...only Edward”.

“My children...I am here to teach you an important lesson today...hehehe...one that could save your life...hehehe...they say that this world is good against evil with mere men stuck in the middle but I say to you...hehehe...sometimes you take the poison to save your life...hehehe...sometimes you climb in to the lion's den to keep warm...hehehe...and sometimes you follow the words of a demon to see the light...”

The crowds chants get louder as Edward begins to read from the book.

“As the world fell in to darkness the people put their lives in the hands of sheep...hehehe...they trusted the weak...hehehe...but when the weak could no longer stand...hehehe...they began to trust the wolves...and so the wolf...he walked among the sheep and though his cloak had slipped and they saw his teeth...hehehe...although they saw his anger...hehehe...they welcomed him...they welcomed him like angels holding hands with the Devil...hehehe...when they looked at the wolf...they saw death in his eyes...hehehe....they heard it in every word that poured from his mouth...hehehe...they felt it...they felt it like shards of glass tearing their skin apart...like rocks breaking their bones in to pieces...hehehe...but, they did not run...NO!...they welcomed the wolf because he brought light in to the darkness...they saw that only he could destroy what hunted them...hehehe...they held the sword by the blade and handed him the handle knowing that at any point...hehehe...they could feel death for the very last time.”

The chants get a little louder and some of the candles go out plunging the room in to near darkness, the camera zooms in on the face of Edward as he finishes the lesson.

“And although the Wolf could have taken what he wanted...hehehe...he knew that it was better to to bring light to the weak than spread darkness for the corrupt...hehehe...the wolf chose to walk among the sheep...hehehe...he chose to hold the handle but not attack...hehehe...he did not choose Authority...”

Edward pauses for a second as the last remaining candles go out leaving the room in the darkness.

“...he drank the poison”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 19 Jan 2014, 5:41 pm

"Mr Heat, we advise you don't approach him alone, he is too unpredictable"

Deep Heat stands with the security guards he himself hired for 6CW. He is by the doors and looks set to leave the building.

"He'll do what I tell him, do not underestimate the control I have over brutes like that"

The security guard looks slightly perturbed "Nevertheless sir, I advise my team are with you throughout"

Heat smiles "No, that won't be happening. Stand and watch from the doors if you must, but you won't be out there with me"

Heat strides through the exit doors and out into the car park. It becomes clear that he is approaching the flame in the car park that, as always, indicates the presence of Ojore. From ten metres away he shouts for the monster "Ojore, come, your time on the outside is over!"

No reply is heard and Heat walks further on and over to where Ojore sits at the fireside.

"Ojore, I'm sure you know who I am, but allow me to introduce myself regardless. My name is Deep Heat and I am the man who will manage your career to glory. Join with me, return your allegiance to the Authority, and let us take the path to titles and fame."

Ojore is unmoving, silent. Heat continues on "I respect a man who doesn't show his hand. Negotiation is key. But surely you can't expect to go anywhere in this business as the man you are?"

Ojore again remains unmoved. Heat now reacts with more anger "Answer me! The fat lump that you are, you won't beat that runt Thunder tonight without help. You couldn't even beat Brown"

Ojore's eyes flash open, the white piercing the dark surrounding him. "Run away little man"

Heat "What did you say to me?"

"Ojore could send a message to the little storm and Brown right now. Ojore has fire at his disposal, and you are alone."

Ojore stands and steps towards Heat. "Deep Heat will burn in the flames" He grabs Heat by the throat with first his right and then his left hand. Ojore smiles as Heat is lifted into the air, his face alight with fear and shock.

"Time to ---unnffff!" Heat drops to the floor as Ojore is tackled down by three security men. The Head of Security who warned Heat picks him up and drags him away "You don't mess with wild animals!"

As Heat is dragged away we can see behind him that the men who had tackled Ojore are being first attacked and then dismantled and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Jan 2014, 2:02 pm

*Tyler Roth is shown arriving at the Copper Box arena. He steps from his car, a black rental, and he takes his kitbag from the boot. Roth then heads into the open backstage area where he is quickly confronted by Kelsey Callihan.

Kelsey: Hey there sexy…

*Roth takes off his sunglasses and he looks at Kelsey for a moment

Roth: What is it Kelsey? I have preparation to do...

Kelsey: Do you need hand?....or maybe my mouth?....anything else you…

*Roth holds up his hand

Roth: I think we’ll stop this conversation right there.

*Kelsey inches closer to Roth and places her hand on his chest. Deep red nails shine in the backstage light.

Kelsey: Oh once we start…you will never want to stop…

*She bites her lip seductively

Roth: And that sounds great but let us be serious for a second and remember that your father is my boss, as well as your uncle. They are in control of my fortunes and I respect them both, greatly…as attractive as you are, I would be foolish to lie…..this…

*He takes her hand from his chest

Roth: Isn’t going to happen.

*Kelsey looks unimpressed

Kelsey: You’re no fun….

Roth: I thought you and Keane were dating anyway?

*Kelsey looks coy

Roth: I thought so….look Kelsey, you know I will always look out for you but you need to get this idea out of your head that we are going any further than that.

*Kelsey flicks her hair from her face and scowls

Kelsey: Fine….it is your loss….just think about what you are missing out on…

*Kelsey turns away and begins to walk out of the scene. Roth’s eyes are attracted to her backside as she disappears and then Drake Callihan appears from the opposite direction.

Callihan: Tyler…

*Roth quickly averts his gaze from Kelsey and turns to the 6CW co-owner

Roth: Boss…

Callihan: I’ve been waiting for you….what are you looking at?

*Kelsey has now disappeared from view and Tyler shakes his head

Roth: Nothing…I was just caught up in the moment…

*Callihan smiles

Callihan: Dreaming of that world championship eh?

Roth: I won’t lie…

*Callihan claps Roth on the shoulder

Callihan: Well you have got all the capabilities and last week you showed everyone that you are more than a match for Nate Nack…but there is still work to do….we need to hit the gym…

Roth: That’s why I’m here….training with the great Drake Callihan is all the edge I need when it comes to ripping that world championship from the lifeless body of Nate Nack…

Callihan: That is the confidence we want to see….the 6CW Championship is the final jewel in the crowd for us…you win that belt and we have total control, that is when the fun begins..

Roth: You and your brother have nothing to worry about….you saw what I did to Nack, you know what I can do….you picked the right man for the job and at Revolution I am going to prove it…

Callihan: That’s good to know….I’ve had confidence in you from day one, Tyler, and I know that once you get that championship belt there will be no looking back….you are the current UK Champion, but you are on a whole different platform to that now….with my tutelage, I promise you that I am going to put you on a level where even icons aspire to be…

*Roth smiles and he nods his head

Roth: I like the sound of that…I’ll put in any work I have to in order to get to the top….for a long time I was lazy, I had no love for this business…but you opened my eyes, awakened the beast inside of me…and I cannot wait to repay your faith…

Callihan: Then let us get to work….we need to make another statement on Wednesday and I have full confidence that you and Enforcer will get the job done…

Roth: You can count on it…

*Callihan beckons for Roth to follow him toward the gym area. Many backstage workers are milling around, setting up for tomorrow’s show.

Callihan: 6CW Champion coming through…

*Roth smiles and then he looks back over his shoulder to see Kelsey watching in the distance, a hungry look still on her face. He turns away and puts an arm around Callihan’s shoulder.

Roth: I think we could be a great team….a real family unit…

*A smile crosses Drake’s face as they exit the scene

Callihan: Keep your eyes on the prize, Tyler….my daughter is off limits, even for you…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Tue 21 Jan 2014, 3:22 pm

Backstage, Nate Nack is sitting in the locker room lacing up his boots and checking the tape on his hands. Sitting next to him is Emma, who is jotting down notes in a spiral.

“Hard to believe you'll actually be on the same side as Plague for once. Never thought we'd make it to that day,” she says.

“Don't mean I can relax about it though. He's welcome until he takes his first swing at me. Masters is mighty mighty good on the other hand. Man's got fight in him. The Authority's bit off more than they can chew this time.”

“You be careful out there. I'm not making these wedding plans just so you can go get yourself killed.”

“On the contrary... I'm mighty mighty excited about this fight, more than ever. I want to fight Tyler Roth. Like I said before, he's the power of the Authority. He doesn't need the Authority like Enforcer needs them, he doesn't need them like Blade or Deep Heat does. He actually is a champion. But while he has the support of the Authority...”

Nate uses his teeth to tear the tape off of the roll before continuing.

“I have the mighty mighty support of everyone out there in that audience. I have the mighty mighty support of everyone watching out there on TV. I have the mighty mighty support of 6CW. And tomorrow, I'm going to get myself in that Power 5. I'm going to make sure 6CW stays in our hands.”

Outside the door, a girl's faint voice is heard.

“Fine... it is your loss... just think about what you are missing out on...”

Kelsey comes skipping past the door, but reverses direction and pokes her head into the room.

“Hey you two... Just thought I'd let you know if you're in need of anyone to help with the wedding, like a extra bridesmaid, or a flower girl, or a bachelor party experience, I'm more than availab—”

Emma shuts her notebook and looks up at Kelsey.

“Listen here you little trollip, if you don't leave this room in two seconds, I'm going to swat your nose like the bitch you are and shoo you out of here runnin' back to your daddy.”

Kelsey puts on a pouty face. “Boo... nobody wants to play with me today. Maybe Tyler is still out there talking with him.”

She leaves the room, leaving Nate and Emma by themselves yet again. Nate turns to his fiancée. “I knew there was a reason I proposed to you.”

“Oh, so you're just now finding that out?” Emma retorts.

“No, I mean, I didn't mean it like that.”

“Is that so?”

“I'm... I'm in trouble, aren't I?”

“Mighty mighty trouble.”

Last edited by Michael_Sweetwater on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:04 pm

Alexander Altair is backstage with Tim Allen, as Altair appears on screen the crowd boo loudly

TA: The 6CW universe appear to have already taken quite a dislike to you Alexander. Are you surprised?

Altair smiles briefly
AA: Suprised? Hardly, they are puppets controlled by emotion, their strings being controlled by their masters

Their reaction does not influence my decisions nor does the outburst of my opponents, my actions are calculated against probability devoid of all risk and insecurity

I am the master of my surroundings and this does not change, external factors or not. I am in charge

TA: So you don't care what other people think?

Altair raises a brow
AA: Were you not just listening?

I do not care for the opinion of others and nor does it influence my decisions. I am here for one purpose and one purpose alone

Total annihilation of my target

TA: Robin Reborn?

AA: Today it is one name tomorrow it will be the next, the target is immaterial the outcome is always the same, the objective is achieved

TA: Just like that?

Altair smiles once more
AA: Just like that!

Altair walks out of shot as Tim Allen hands back to the ringside team

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:41 pm

"No, man you gotta act surprised, throw intonation into your voice, make it larger than life. Its gotta be "BAH GAWD, HE'S DAMN NEAR KILLED HIM!"

The camera pans to Reborn and Hurst stood in the corridors.

JH "Quite right, I do suppose. So "Goodness, that very well could have decapitated the young man!"

Reborn looks absolutely puzzled

RR "How in Punk's name do you think that's commentating? You sound like Kryten!"

JH "I was at my best doing interviews. Ahhh, that fancy room they gave me. Christy Hemme was so angry, and she soon found how much I like an angry woman"

RR "Yeah yeah lothario, the Posh Bond thing really works for you. I got more important things to focus on"

JH "Altair? Indeed, vicious man, cyborg like"

RR "Altair? Nah man, he'll get his. Chuck Chuckington is the man I'm after, he stole my bit!"

Hurst laughs and the pair walk towards the dressing room, their voices fading away

RR laughing "I'm sure I've overheard Costello on one of those calls though. It sounded like he had a seal with him"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down